The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jungle Babe — In the Clutches of Cernunnos

Chapter 5: Whispers in the Woods

They started by following the path the villagers had cut through the forest in their efforts to purge it of the corrupted trees. The swath of trampled underbrush and burned trees was at least the width of six men, and provided a far faster avenue for traversing the wilderness than anything Jungle Babe had seen thus far. But as convenient as it was, the sight of the ruined landscape was almost enough to make her sick; she’d spent most of her adult life trying to put an end to the wanton destruction of nature, yet for the second time in the last few days, she owed a debt to the hand of man. Fire had saved her from the lustful grip of the demon vines, and fire had now carved a path for them right into the heart of the monster’s domain.

Her ideals would have to take a back seat this time around; the kiss of flame was preferable to the cancer this monster would spread through these woods if he wasn’t stopped.

“Do you think everything will return to normal if we stop the Beast?” Anna asked, trudging behind her and struggling to keep pace.

Dana paused, glancing over her shoulder. After a pained moment, she simply shrugged. “I have no idea. I hope so.” It wasn’t much of an answer, but it was better than lying. Anna wouldn’t have believed her had she said otherwise anyway.

The young woman nodded absently. “Yeah. Me too.”

Jungle Babe took a closer look at the young woman. She couldn’t imagine what was going through her head; the creature’s they’d fled had been her neighbors, her friends. Her very home had been defiled by the encroachment of this sinister power. And on top of all that, she still had her grandfather to worry about. Any one of those things would have been enough to send someone into some very dark places, yet the girl was showing remarkable resolve.

“She’s a brave one, that’s for sure,” she thought ruefully, “But so young. Barely an adult. It shouldn’t be up to her to deal with horrors like this.”

The look in Anna’s eyes said it all. What choice did she have? If not her, then who?

But Jungle Babe had not forgotten what had happened to them in the village. The mists had receded in this part of the woods, granting them temporary safety, but it would be back, and probably worse than before.

“How are you holding up?” she asked as gently as she could.

Anna looked up at her, and tried to smile. “Not the greatest; I’m trying not to think about the village. When I do...” Her eyes suddenly welled up, and she swiped at them quickly. Dana felt awful for asking. “Its fine,” Anna sniffed, “I just want to kill the bastard who did this. Does that make me a bad person?”

Jungle Babe shook her head, “Not to me.”

They continued this way through the forest, talking as little as possible, focusing all their attention on the shadow-cloaked trees and shrouded underbrush. Besides their footfalls, the area was disturbingly quiet. Given the season, the trees should have been humming with the chitter of insects, yet even they were silent. Gone too, just like the wolves, just like everything else. Life seemed to abhor the Beast and whatever unnatural malignancy he represented, like oil repelling water. But the trees could not flee, and seeing their ashen, disfigured forms filled Dana with both sorrow and righteous anger.

They had reached the limits of the villager’s incursion into the haunted woods, and the burn path terminated abruptly against a wall of twisted greenery. The pale sun overhead did little to dispel the cobweb of interlaced shadows from the brittle branches of the treetops, casting everything into eerie gloom. The going would get harder now; the underbrush had not been cleared, and the tangle of roots and shrubbery promised a treacherous hike.

Suddenly, Jungle Babe noticed something in the copse looming ahead, and gestured firmly for Anna to stop.

The young woman reached for her crossbow with reflexive anxiety, glancing searchingly at the mess of trees ahead. “What? What is it?”

Jungle Babe’s hardened gaze rested on a clump of dark coils hanging limply from the upper branches of the withered oaks. Her danger-sense jumped into high gear, setting her heart thundering in her chest. The pale, viscous slime glistening on the ropy mass left no doubt: they were about to enter the territory of the demon vines. Almost in greeting, a light breeze wafted through the woods right then, carrying with it the heady, vaguely masculine aroma of the plants’ vile secretions. To her intense chagrin, Jungle Babe felt something flutter awake inside her as the scent filled her lungs, something hot, anxious, and disturbingly pleasant. The steady, persistent pulsing in her hypersensitive tits, which she had been mercifully able to put out of mind for much of the walk, suddenly fired back into keen prominence.

As much as she hated to believe it, her body clearly remembered what those wicked vines could do, and the eagerness of its reaction was simply frightening.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, a soft, plaintive voice began chanting, “I’m not a slut. I’m not a slut...”

She swallowed hard.

Anna had finally seized upon what had captured Jungle Babe’s attention, and she gasped. “Those...those are the vines, aren’t they? Have we really come so far?”

Jungle Babe nodded, her throat suddenly dry. “It seems so. We’ll have to be extremely cautious from this point on. Walk where I walk, and be mindful of your blind-spots. If anything starts to move, WE move, do you understand? Run, as fast as you can, and don’t stop to look back.”

The gravity of the warning made Anna’s stomach do awful things, but she only nodded, reluctantly holstering her crossbow. It would do little good against an attack by the vines, but holding it had been comforting; and it took dedicated effort to leave it on her shoulder. She needed her hands free though, in case anything happened.

With maximum caution, the two women began to trudge forward, into the dark corridors beneath the vine-strewn canopy.

The trees were horribly marred by this point, pale and wretched, more resembling the narrow stalks of gigantic fungi than sturdy columns of old wood. Treetops that should have been bursting with leaves now stood bare and skeletal, while masses of dark green vines hung menacingly from their remains. But beyond the steady, oozing drip of the cloudy-white slime down their ropy lengths, the vines seemed utterly inanimate, suggesting nothing of their sinister, serpentine mobility.

If standing at the entrance to this accursed part of the woods was bad, here, totally surrounded by the green, swollen tangle was almost unbearable. Jungle Babe’s heart was hammering wildly, and she struggled to keep her breathing below a rapid, panicked pant. She moved tremulously, anxiety gripping her, even as the treacherous warmth in her body continued to grow.

“Ignore it,” she muttered fiercely to herself, “It’s not real. Stay focused, stay sharp. You won’t fail again. They won’t...take you...again...”

I’m not a slut.

“Do...do you see that?”

The tone of warning in Anna’s voice jarred her out of her thoughts, and Jungle Babe looked to where the young woman was pointing. What she saw made her nearly groan. Ahead of them, spilling between the ruined, gnarled tree roots in pale, ponderous rivulets, was a wispy carpet of fog.

Fingers of mist curled up from the forest floor, twisting languidly in the air as if beckoning them deeper into the Beast’s nightmare domain.

“Stay close.” Jungle Babe ordered tersely, reaching for Anna’s arm. “We’ll have to move quickly.”

They had no choice. There was no other way to the hills at the center of the corruption. She only prayed that the herbs Samuelson had given them would continue to provide protection from the most debilitating effects of the swirling miasma. How long before it wore off? Days? Hours?

Jungle Babe didn’t want to find out.

Still painfully focused on the coiled, oozing vines, Jungle Babe and Anna pressed on. The mist lapped hungrily at their knees. As much as possible, Dana tried to steer them around the clusters of withered trunks, avoiding passing beneath the tangled masses as best they could. Thankfully, they had not seen so much as a single, wind-whipped rustle from the flaccid vines, a fact that filled her with both relief and inescapable dread.

They’re luring us in, she thought dismally. They’re trying to lull us into a false sense of security. They’ll allow us to get just deep enough to where escape is impossible...and then they’ll all come alive.

The notion should have made her panic, but beneath the real sense of fear was a thread of lurid anticipation, and she could not deny her body’s reflexive response. Her nipples were rock hard, jutting insistently against the cups of her bra, and her pussy had started to tingle distractingly. The mist had thickened as they walked, and now licked eagerly against her bare legs. Jungle Babe felt the flush on her cheeks, and the cloying, unnatural calm that threatened to dull her focus.

Thankfully, the leaden, enfeebling lethargy that had so crippled her before seemed once again to be held at bay by whatever protective properties the herbs had bestowed upon her, but it was cold comfort; it just meant that they could try to run, try to fight...before they were taken anyway.

Stop it, she admonished herself angrily, don’t think like that.

“Anna, how are you holding up,” Dana whispered, desperate to get her mind focused on something—anything—other than the creeping hopelessness gnawing at her resolve. When her companion didn’t answer right away, Dana turned her head, asking again, “Anna, are you—”

Then Jungle Babe saw, and she felt her heart sink.

Anna was a few paces behind her, less walking than stumbling in the path Dana had tread. Her pretty eyes were half-lidded, glassy. Blossoms of intense red colored her cheeks, but the rest of her seemed painfully pale. Tiny drops of perspiration beaded on her forehead, and she seemed to be panting from the exertion of keeping up. Jungle Babe muttered a curse under her breath, and rushed to the young woman’s side. She got there just in time to catch her as her foot suddenly caught on some uneven ground, her reflexes too dulled to respond in time.

“Anna!” Dana said, alarmed, as she eased the young woman to kneel on the mossy ground. “Anna, I’m right here, talk to me.”

Her eyes blinked heavily, and moved agonizingly slowly to focus on Jungle Babe’s fraught features. The girl’s hands were braced on Dana’s shoulders, trembling. Dana could feel the feverish heat radiating from her skin.

The girl was in trouble. Big trouble.

“D-dana...” she breathed, “I’m...I’m feeling...weird again...”

“I know, I know hon,” she said, trying to soothe her, “We have to keep moving. I know it’s awful, but—”

“No...not awful,” the brunette sighed, leaning her head into the soft hollow of the taller blonde’s neck. “It feels...I feel...nice...”

Jungle Babe felt a chill run through her. What was she saying? What—

Just then, she felt Anna’s hands move against her arms, searching, grasping. The young woman sighed breathily, nuzzling closer. Dana could feel her feverish temperature through her clothes, pressing against her bare skin. The sensation of the girl’s panting exhalations against her collarbone was making her skin woefully, thrillingly tingle.

“Anna, please, we have to get up...” Dana pleaded, trying to help the girl to her feet, but the young brunette was either incapable or unwilling to comply. Her arms wrapped around Jungle Babe’s back, hands roving over the smooth curves and toned muscles in open admiration. Her parted lips brushed against Dana’s upper chest, making her shiver.

“You have such a beautiful back,” Anna whispered, “I’ve been staring at it...at you...I—I can’t help myself...”

Her hands began to slide down Jungle Babe’s back, her caresses growing stronger, more brazen. She had the blonde heroine hugged in a warm embrace, pinning her arms against her torso. The sensation of the young woman’s soft body pressing against her, the way her sweater felt against the exposed upper curves of her breasts, was wicked, wrong, and horribly enticing. Despite herself, Dana felt her grip on the insidious arousal simmering inside her beginning to slip. She struggled ineffectually in the smaller girl’s embrace, desperate to get away, but at the same time reluctant to force too hard and hurt her accidentally.

“Let me go. Anna, please, let me go, get a hold of yourself...!” she pleaded, trying to rise, but Anna only tightened her grip. Dana felt her hands reach the small of her back, hot and pressing, and a heady sigh slipped unwillingly from her lips. She could feel the flush on her own cheeks, intense and warm.

She was getting dizzy. Anna was murmuring quiet nonsense against her chest, easily holding on to the blonde heroine despite their vastly different strengths, but Jungle Babe was having trouble mustering any of her innate physicality. Anna’s hands, her closeness...it was so...

Just then, Anna’s hands crossed over the slim leather band holding up her loincloth, and then Jungle Babe felt their feverish touch on the smooth, naked skin of her ass.

“MMm...” Anna moaned, even as Jungle Babe uttered a salacious gasp, “Oh Dana...I’m sorry...I just can’t...stop...”

Far from it, Anna’s hands grabbed hold of Dana’s firm ass and began to caress and squeeze, digging into the yielding flesh with unabashed hunger. Jungle Babe squirmed, trying vainly to escape, but there was no getting away from Anna’s fingers, her lips...

Oh god, her lips.

“Anna...please don’t...stop!” Dana begged, her voice wavering. The brunette was nuzzling against her chest, dotting the soft upper slopes of Jungle Babe’s generous tits with light, brushing kisses. The heat rising in her body was getting harder to fight, harder to ignore. She couldn’t tell if the movement in her hips was to try and get away from Anna, or to press her tingling backside harder into the girl’s groping hands. Then she felt the first tentative touch of the brunette’s small, wet tongue against her skin, and she let out a shuddering moan.

This is wrong, her mind shouted fitfully. She’s out of her mind. You can’t let this get out of hand; you have to stay in control. You have to be the strong one.

Oh god though, it was so hard. Jungle Babe closed her eyes, choking back a pained whimper. Anna was planting soft, moaning kisses against her chest, and her hands were kneading Jungle Babe’s perfect ass with surprising skill. She could feel the wetness starting to flow in her too-eager pussy, and wild, wicked fantasies were dancing through her mind. The young woman in front of her was so...cute. Sweet. Innocent. She deserved to be loved and loved well; she should be lain back, her clothes peeled off one piece at a time, until they were both too hot and wet to hold back any—

She shook her head hard. Don’t think like that. Don’t. It’s Anna. You have to help her.

She forced her trembling hands up between them, and nearly lost what little resolve she could muster when she accidentally brushed against the girl’s sweater-covered breasts. Ignore it, she thought as sternly as she could, do the right thing.

Before her wits totally left her, Dana managed to grab hold of Anna’s shoulders, and pushed her away.

The girl uttered a surprised cry, blinking at Dana in a mixture of hurt and confusion. They were both panting, and Dana’s hands shook where they held the brunette’s shoulders at arm’s length. She met Anna’s gleaming eyes.

“We mustn’t do this,” she explained, as firmly as she could, “This isn’t you. It isn’t real. You’re being manipulated into feeling these things. I need you to focus, Anna. You have to push past it.”

Thankfully, something in her words seemed to be sinking in, because gradually the light of awareness was coming back into Anna’s dazed eyes. She swallowed hard, and nodded, before hurriedly glancing away. “I’m...I’m sorry. Oh god, what was I thinking...I’m sorry...”

“It’s ok,” Dana reassured her, “I know you’re doing your best. We have just a little further to go, so let’s keep—”

“God that was disappointing.”

Jungle Babe whirled around at the sudden, strange voice. She backed up, instinctively shielding Anna, as her eyes darted across the forest searching for its source. “Who are you?” she demanded, “Show yourself!”

“Up here, sexy,” came the tittering response, from somewhere above them. Jungle Babe looked up, and gaped when her eyes finally fell upon the owner of that malicious, silverly laugh.

A woman, or at least something that seemed to be a woman, was sitting casually on a twisted branch two dozen feet up. She was marked by what appeared to be reddish brown fur that covered her arms and legs like long boots and gloves. Her shapely torso was scandalously bare, showing off a set of perfectly perky tits and a long, slender torso. Her red hair framed a pretty face that might have been disarmingly sweet, but for the pair of red, deviously glimmering eyes set therein. Long, elfin ears occasionally twitched in playful curiosity. Behind her, absently stretched, was a pair of long, bat-like wings.

Jungle Babe dropped into a combat stance, glaring at the strange woman. “What the hell are you?”

Angie just giggled, ignoring the question. “For a second there I really thought you two were going to get it on. You had me all excited, I was just settling in for some hot voyeuristic self-stimulation up here. I have a perfect view.”

“Cut the crap!” Jungle Babe yelled, “I’m only going to ask one more time: who are you, and what the hell do you want?”

Angie pursed her lips, cocking her head at the glowering blonde. “Man, you’re no fun. Who knew such a hottie could be so damn frigid.” She sighed, then flapped to her feet. “The name’s Angie. You happen to be in my Master’s forest, clearly with evil intentions. I thought I’d stop by and check you out. I’m sure glad I did.” She gave Dana a salacious wink.

Master? Jungle Babe’s eyes hardened. She should have guessed they’d run into more of the Beast’s strange creations. But the name...

Recognition flashed through her memory. She started, staring at Angie in mute shock. “Angie. You’re Angie Blake!”

The sound of her full name seemed to irritate the winged red-head. She brushed at her short red hair in mild annoyance. “That was...a long time ago,” she muttered, casting a dark glare at Jungle Babe. “I used to be like you; stupid, small, and weak.”

She flexed her wings. “I’m a lot stronger now. Better.”

Good lord, what had happened to her, Jungle Babe wondered in silent horror. Angie Blake had been the Beast’s second victim, taken weeks ago, and apparently turned into...this. Jungle Babe returned the glare. “Better? All I see is a girl too twisted to realize she’s been turned into a monster. You’re being used. Let me help you, it might not be too late.”

“And what the hell would you know about that?” Angie snapped, the flirtatious mask dropping to reveal her fanged, red-eyed snarl. “What the hell do you know about anything? You heroines are all alike; you talk a big game, but that’s all it is.”

Her wings flapped menacingly. “So how about we see if you can back it up?”

Before Dana could respond, Angie dove forward, hurtling towards them in instant freefall. Jungle Babe shoved Anna, shouting “Anna, get back!” A moment later, the werebat was upon them, swiping at the space they had occupied just a moment earlier with wickedly sharp talons. Her wings caught her fall, stopping her just before she hit the ground before gliding her back into an upward swoop. Dana’s dodge transitioned into a roll. She spun, following Angie’s movement, defensively crouched to anticipate her next attack.

She didn’t have to wait long. Angie arched through the air, spiraling tightly, before she charged Dana again. This time though, the statuesque blonde was ready for her. Rather than dodging the attack, she planted her feet, bracing for the impact. Angie hissed furiously, slashing at her with her claws, but Jungle Babe was faster. She deflected the strike with her forearm, and lashed out with trained precision. She struck the monstrous red-head twice, once across the face, and once in her side. Angie gasped in pain, sputtering, as she careened sideways from the blow. She crashed to the ground, rolling several feet before she pushed herself to her knees.

She glared at Jungle Babe, smiling sardonically. “Oh you bitch. I wasn’t expecting that. The mist should have turned you into a sleepy, horny little puddle by now. It looks like there’s some fight in you yet.”

Jungle Babe ignored the taunt. “You’re out of your league, kid. I’ve tussled with foes a lot stronger and meaner than you. Give up before you get hurt.”

Jungle Babe risked a momentary glance away from her quarry to check on Anna. The young woman had managed to maneuver herself away from the central conflict, edging back against the underbrush. She was holding her crossbow in trembling hands, staring at Angie in disbelief. For a brief moment they locked eyes, and Jungle Babe gave a short shake of her head. She wanted her to stay out of it; Anna was in no shape to try messing with this creature.

Angie rose to her feet, flexing her hand where she injured it in her fall. “I don’t think so. You might not be totally helpless, but I saw how you were reacting to that sweet little girl’s advances. You’re horny as hell. Lucky for you, I know just what to do about that.”

Jungle Babe shifted uneasily. She didn’t like the confident tone in Angie’s voice. She braced herself, prepared to dodge anything the bizarre chimera might throw at her. Angie tossed back a stray lock of hair, and turned to face Jungle Babe full on. The sultry bat was smirking.

“What the hell is she planning?” Dana frowned, “Why is she so calm?”

“Don’t worry, sexy,” Angie grinned. “You’re going to love this.”

The devilish red-head straightened, closing her eyes as she began to focus. For a long second, nothing seemed to be happening, but gradually Dana became increasingly aware of a strange, ambient drone in the air. It wasn’t so much that she heard or saw anything, but she could feel it. The air around her suddenly felt like it was charged, vibrant. She watched Angie uneasily. The hairs on the back of Jungle Babe’s neck were standing on end.

Suddenly, the bat opened her red eyes, and expanded her wings, displaying them proudly. Something in the air shifted, buffeting Dana like a wave. The red-head licked her crimson lips.

“Before I turn you into my mindless little sex toy,” Angie taunted, staring at Dana with her gleaming red eyes, “I want you to tell me your name.”

What was she planning? She had some nerve talking like that. Dana calculated the distance between them, and gauged that she was too far to get into melee range before Angie simply took off again. She had to get closer. Maybe if she distracted her, kept her talking...

“The name’s Jungle Babe,” she snapped. She took a step closer.

Angie raised an eyebrow, “Well, not much one for subtlety are we? That’s all right by me. Pretty soon, that hot little outfit of yours is going to be decorating my wall. I like my sluts naked. I might let you keep the jewelry. But that’s not the answer I wanted. I said...”

Jungle Babe stopped. The weird tinny in the air seemed to be escalating.

Angie leveled her stare at Jungle Babe, her voice firm, “...what is your name?”

The blonde amazon scoffed, stepping closer. “Didn’t you hear me the first time? I told you, my name’s...D...D-dana...”

She froze.

Angie’s lips curled back into a sinister, Cheshire smile. “Dana,” she said, as if tasting the name, “That’s hot. I think I’ll let you keep it. Good girl...Dana.”

Dana gasped, as a sudden tremor of...gratification...shot down her spine. It made her skin tingle, and sent a hot jolt of sensation coursing through her breasts and pussy. She staggered, stopping in mid-stride. Jungle Babe stared at the bat-woman in utter shock. What the hell had just happened? Why had she...why had she said her real name? What was that feeling? Suddenly the look on Angie’s face wasn’t just smug, but predatory. The winged red-head licked her lips.

“Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, we should get on with your training. I shall call you Dana. Or slave. Or slut. Whatever I want, really.” Angie leered. “And you...you will call me Mistress.”

“Not a fucking chance!” Jungle Babe yelled, and charged. She didn’t know what was going on, but this had to end, now. She clearly had the upper hand physically, she had to leverage that while she had the chance. She hadn’t quite closed the distance gap between them, but it would have to do. Her initial leap was staggeringly fast, and seemed to catch Angie by surprise. Good, she had to get to the bitch before she took wing.

Twenty feet had separated them to start, and in that one movement Jungle Babe cut that distance in half. She drew back her fist, dashing forward again. If she could keep Angie close, she could keep her from capitalizing on her mobility advantage. The plan seemed to be working. The bat hissed in alarm, forced to sidestep to dodge the blow aimed for her head, but Dana was hardly done. She landed and pivoted in a single, smooth motion, and swung her leg around after the retreating chimera. Angie brought her arm up to deflect the strike, but again, the difference in their strength was too great. She grimaced as the force of the blow knocked her back. Another blow followed, and another, too fast and too hard for the chimera to do anything but block or dodge. She drove her back, step by step, never letting her get more than a few feet away. Finally, the battered bat backed right up against a gnarled tree, and there was suddenly nowhere left to go.

“She’s all talk,” Jungle Babe thought, her confidence surging. “And that weird trick of hers is useless if all she can do is dodge!” But as she chased after the reeling Angie, and closed in to finish her off, she noticed a second too late that the look on Angie’s face wasn’t a grimace at all...but a viscious, triumphant grin.

“Now I’ve got you!” she hissed, just as Dana threw her punch. With a sudden flap of her wings to help propel her, Angie kicked off the tree trunk behind her, and vaulted right over a surprised Jungle Babe to land right behind her. Dana cursed, and spun to face her opponent, but Angie was a step ahead of her. She ducked beneath Dana’s counter swing, and drove her elbow into the amazon’s exposed midsection.

Jungle Babe gasped as the air was driven from her lungs, staggering back, and smashing into the tree. She coughed, clutching at her stomach, and caught sight of Angie just as the bat-woman’s eyes narrowed in concentration. Dana fought past the burning in her lungs, gearing up for the attack she was sure would follow. She was so focused on the red-head that she didn’t notice the shuddering movement above her.

And then it was too late.

“What—NO!” Dana cried, as two long, ropy tendrils dropped from the canopy overhead and lashed themselves around her arms. Before she could muster any force to resist, they yanked back with inhuman strength, slamming her against the tree. She felt them go taut, pulling her arms up over her head. A third tendril slapped wetly across her midsection, and coiled her to the tree. Two more snared each of her ankles, and pulled them wide until she was standing in a forced X. In a heartbeat, Jungle Babe was trapped. She cursed, struggling wildly, but the plants were much too strong.

She couldn’t get loose.

Angie straightened in front of her, panting from exertion. “You’re a fiesty one, I’ll give you that. You almost had me there. I might not have Carmen’s knack for controlling the vines, but I think this should suffice. What do you think?”

“You bitch!” Jungle Babe snarled, pulling ineffectually at the chords around her wrists. “Let me go!”

“Now now, no need for such language,” Angie tut-tutted, her breathing finally under control. “I’ve got such lovely plans for you! And to think, the Master was going to send his stuck-up little lioness to do the job.” She chuckled. “Oh, is Sandra going to be pissed that I beat her to the punch!”

She took a merry step toward the bound Jungle Babe, practically skipping. “Where oh where to begin—AH”!

She gasped as a shaft of hardened wood suddenly grazed her cheek, slicing flesh. Angie’s hand shot up to the wound, and came away with a thin streak of blood. She snarled, spinning her head. Anna held the crossbow in her hands, but they were shaking so badly she struggled to reload. She had been too far away, her shot had strayed...and now Angie knew what she was about.

“Oh no you don’t!” the crimson witch hissed, leaping into the air and landing beside the young woman. Anna cursed, gave up trying to reload the crossbow, and instead swung it like a bat at the monstrous femme fatale. Angie barely moved, her hand flew up and caught Anna’s wrist, stopping her in mid-swing. She narrowed her eyes cruelly at the stark-white brunette. “Little girl, the grown-ups are talking. Be a dear and sit the fuck DOWN.”

She wrenched the bow from Anna’s hands, and before the poor girl could utter more than a cry of protest, she smashed the butt of the weapon against the back of her head.

“ANNA!” Jungle Babe wailed, straining against the vines. Annaa choked out a pained gasp, and crumpled to the ground at Angie’s feet. Dana felt anger swell inside her, hammering in her chest. “YOU BITCH. Leave her out of this!”

Angie tossed the crossbow away derisively, and using her foot, rolled Anna onto her back. She was out cold, occasionally letting out a small whimper. Angie clicked her tongue. “She’s got spirit. And she’s cute.” She glanced mischievously at Jungle Babe. “I can see why you keep her around. I’ll bet she’s just...delectable.”

“You’re sick!” Dana growled, “When I get out of here, so help me, I’ll—”

“God, what is with you heroines? Always so dramatic. You’ll do no such thing. If you could break out of those vines, you would have done so already,” Angie preened, feeling very satisfied with herself. She gazed hungrily at the beautiful, bound woman in front of her, chewing her lip anxiously. “But please, do keep struggling. It makes your breasts move in the most amazing way.”

Jungle Babe glowered at her, reddening. Angie giggled.

“Don’t look at me like that. You’re going to enjoy this. I guarantee it,” she promised coolly. She stretched, arching her back, lewdly displaying her jutting tits for her helpless captive. “You know what? You’re a tad high-strung. We just need to get you to...relax...”

Once again, Dana felt that weird tremor in the air, and sensed more than heard an electric, vague whine. She shifted uncomfortably in her bonds, feeling a shiver run down her spine. She watched as the Beast’s sultry servant sauntered towards her. “What I need,” Jungle Babe said through gritted teeth, “is to introduce my fist to your face.”

“Just relax...” Angie breathed, her hips swaying with every step, “There’s nowhere to go. No point to fight. It’s just you and me now, baby. Save your strength. Take a deep breath. Relax...”

Something was wrong. Jungle Babe’s brow furrowed. Something...something felt...weird. She twisted uselessly against the tree. Every lilting word seemed to wash over her, flowing like rich, warm honey. To her utter disbelief, she DID feel herself slackening a little against the tree. Her arms were aching from the strain, and her muscles sighed even at the momentary relief as she stopped trying to pull loose. Angie’s words felt like they were echoing in her head; she shook it hard, trying to clear it. What was going on? Why was she feeling so foggy all of the sudden?

Angie saw the confusion playing across her prey’s pretty eyes, and smiled, drawing even closer. “Something wrong, honey? You don’t look so sure of yourself any more. But there’s no reason to worry. You can relax. Just listen to my voice. It’s not hard, is it? To just listen. To rest. Mmm...that’s it...”

Jungle Babe’s lips parted in mute confusion. The strange, high-pitched sensation was oscillating back and forth, ringing in her ears, in her head. Something in Angie’s tone was strangely...soothing. Dana continued to pull ineffectually against the vines, but the pauses between her bursts of activity were getting longer. Her eyes kept returning to the crimson beauty’s scandalously bare torso, to the sinuous sway of her hips as she slinked towards her. Ruby eyes bored into hers ravenously.

Jungle Babe didn’t realize it, but her stilted breathing had started to slow, growing even and deep.

Angie watched with sinister glee as the buxom heroine’s chest began to rhythmically rise and fall, slower and slower. She inched closer.

“That’s a good girl, Dana,” she breathed, “You like when I say your name, don’t you? I’ll be it feels really...nice. Dana...mmm...you’re so pretty...Dana...”

Jungle Babe gasped. Just as before, she felt a wicked shiver of delight course through her, igniting feelings and sensations she wished she could ignore. But standing there, trapped and immobile, the adrenaline in her system was slowly draining away. Its passing left her feeling drained, aching, and tired. She was suddenly aware of just how hot and heavy her breasts felt, of how dangerously sensitive her pussy was. The effects of the mist, of Anna’s kiss and embrace, were suddenly coming to the fore. She began to sag in her bonds, trembling, as each utterance of her name was accompanied by another twinge of liquid pleasure.

What was happening to her? Why was she feeling this way?

“S-stay back...” she said, hearing the growing desperation in her own voice, “Don’t...don’t come any closer...”

“You don’t mean that,” Angie whispered, “I’m not going to hurt you. No Dana, I’m going to make you feel good. So, so good...just relax...”

“N-no...stop it...” Jungle Babe whimpered, Angie’s words resonating in her head, in her nipples, in her clit. It was like she was being caressed on the inside. Her nipples were rock hard, brazenly tenting the fabric of her bra. Beneath her loincloth, horrible, wonderful things were happening to her pussy. She could feel her sex swelling, her clit starting to throb. Every long, shuddering breath seemed to draw away more of her strength, until she felt her legs sag beneath her, and only the grip of the vines overhead held her up.

And still Angie drew closer. She was now standing almost right in front of her helpless prey.

“Do you like what you see?” she said softly, catching Dana’s increasingly-distant gaze. She ran her hands up her body, cupping her breasts, pressing them together. She moaned, watching in satisfaction how the dazed blonde’s eyes fell to her rolling tits. “I like it when you watch me, Dana...I like it when you stare...”

“I’m not...I...” Jungle Babe protested weakly, even as her heavy eyes continued to watch as Angie continued to play with her tits. Her breasts looked so full, so impossibly soft, and the way they spilled out around her kneading hands was totally mesmerizing.

She couldn’t look away.

A current of pleasure made her sigh. Watching Angie made Angie feel good. And when Angie felt good...she felt good too...It felt good to listen...it felt good to relax...

No, wait...what...?

“Mmm...oh Dana...” Angie breathed, “I love touching myself for you. Do you like it? I think you do, baby. Why, look at your tits...your nipples are rock hard...”

The wicked seductress moved her hands to Jungle Babe’s chest. She began to trace her slender fingertips over the soft fabric of her bra, focusing on her turgid, prominent peaks. Dana sucked in a sharp, shuddering breath. Angie was in no hurry; she raked Jungle Babe’s covered nipples against the backs of her fingers, circling and stroking with the most subtle of pressure. The flicker of sweet, unbidden pleasure sparked a new surge of resistance in the stunned blonde. She pulled and twisted against the vines, trying to keep her breasts away from Angie’s questing fingers, but the smiling redhead was relentless. Again and again, her fingers chased down their prey, and soon the bound heroine’s struggles began to tire out.

“No! D-don’t...don’t do that...don’t touch my...my...” Jungle Babe whimpered, staring helplessly as Angie caught her nipples between her thumb and forefinger, and slowly began to twist. Angie smiled slyly as she coaxed a reluctant gasp of pleasure from the buxom blonde.

“Sensitive, aren’t we? I knew you would be. But if you liked that, you’re going to love...this...”

To Jungle Babe’s horror, the scarlet vixen’s hands slid along the sides of her tingling tits, snaking behind her back. A sharp tug later and she felt her bra come loose. Angie cooed in appreciation as Dana’s huge breasts instantly spilled out of the loosened cups, quivering enticingly. She let the bra slip away to fall to the ground between them, but her hands remained behind Dana’s back, caressing her with gentle insistence.

Angie pulled the dazed woman forward, and pressed her rock-hard nipples right against her own.

Jungle Babe let out a strangled gasp.

“Mmm....” Angie moaned, arching her back, dueling their turgid peaks against each other, “Oh Dana, you feel good...soooo good...Oooh...”

Dana panted, trying vainly to ignore the wild, erotic sensations searing through her. But the heat from Angie’s breasts, the undeniably pleasurable jolts as their nipples rubbed against each other, was too alluring to deny. Soon her pants turned to whines, and then to reluctant moans as the seductive assault continued. Angie watched her closely, bidding her time, waiting for the perfect moment when her blonde victim’s defenses were at their lowest...and then she struck.

She wrapped her arms around Dana’s back, pulling her into a tight, hot embrace. Their breasts crushed against each other, eliciting a ragged gasp from the bound heroine, and an instant later Dana felt Angie’s scarlet lips upon hers.

“MMmmphh!” Dana uttered in alarm, her eyes flying open. Angie’s hand slipped up her back and grabbed hold of the back of her head, holding it still, while she writhed her soft body against Dana’s own. Their breasts rolled and rubbed against each other, the sweet, searing friction punctuated by sudden jolts as their nipples blindly reconnected in the fray. Angie’s lips were insistent, irresistable...and unbelievably soft. Dana went rigid, pulling with her arms, her legs, struggling to get any traction at all against the grasping vines, but all to no avail. She was helpless. As the kiss wore on, as Angie’s breasts continued their insidious dance with her own, Dana’s panicked struggles began to slow, then to cease. Her wide, shocked eyes slowly grew dazed, sinking lower and lower as Angie’s soft, wet tongue began gently trying to slip between her lips. The heated flush on her cheeks was growing intolerable, magnified by the almost feverish body temperature of the hellish nymph pressed up against her.

Her muffled protests grew weaker still as their nipples brushed against one another, again and again, amidst the sensual roil of heated tit-flesh. When one particularly brutal impact wrenched a reluctant moan from Jungle Babe’s lips, Angie was ready. At the second she felt her prey’s lips inch apart, her long tongue slipped into the breach, and an instant later Dana let out a strangled groan as she was kissed full on. The wicked thing in her mouth was thick and strong, dominating her own and threatening to plunge down her throat. Instantly, the most torrid memories of feeling the tentacle vines plunder her mouth came surging back, eliciting a helpless, submissive groan from the overwhelmed heroine.

Then, Jungle Babe’s pretty green eyes irresistibly slipped shut.

Angie’s giggled as she felt her victim’s resistance slacken, felt her go limp in the vines as her kiss drained the fight right out of her. She allowed the erotic dance of their tongues to continue a moment longer, relishing the way Dana began absently sucking on the writhing member in her mouth, before she pulled away with a gasp. They were both panting when Angie kissed her way along Dana’s cheek to the bound blonde’s vulnerable ear. The sensation of her hot and humid breath against her sensitive lobe made Jungle Babe shiver.

“Oh baby, I could kiss you all night,” Angie breathed, pressing up against Dana for added emphasis. Jungle Babe mumbled something incoherent, it might have been an objection, but Angie didn’t care. She smiled, “I suppose it’s only fair that I let you in on my little secret. If you haven’t worked it out for yourself, apart from this amazing body, my Master also gifted me with a very unique trait.”

She brushed her lips against Dana’s ear, “My voice, Dana. I’m part bat now. I can speak in ranges that don’t even register to normal people. But what your mind can’t hear, your body does. I’ve been whispering all sorts of delightful, sinful things into the very pleasure center of your brain since our sordid little dance started, sweetie. I’m going to mash all of your hot buttons, maybe even invent a few new ones, until you’re nothing but a quivering, horny puddle; a sex-crazed little slut. My slut...”

And as Jungle Babe listened with dawning horror, she felt Angie bring her leg up between her spread legs to press a firm thigh against the hot, sticky strip of fabric covering her throbbing mound. “Nnnh! Nnn-no....don’t...!”

“I want you to melt for me...Dana...” Angie moaned, the syrupy sweetness of her voice positively obscene.

At the utterance of her name, Jungle Babe went rigid. At the same time, Angie pressed her thigh into Dana’s sex, grinding it against the achingly-rigid nub of her clit, and instantly the bound heroine flew into a climax. She cried out, arching against the tree, as pleasure blazed across her synapses, coursed up and down her spine. Wetness gushed against her captor’s slowly oscillating leg as her pussy spasmed in helpless ecstasy.

Her name. The bitch had twisted it into a trigger word. As much as she wanted to fight it, it was like there was a direct conduit from her ear right to her erect clit and weeping cunt, and Angie’s words, her voice, were like a current. The giggling redhead continued to writhe against her, whispering sweet nothing into her ear, exploring her neck, her cheek, with her long, thick tongue. And Dana couldn’t stop her; couldn’t stop herself. Once in a while, Angie would stop to whisper that horrid trigger once more in her ear...

“Daaannaaaaa...”

...and everything would explode again.

“NNNoooo!” Jungle Babe screamed, her eyes rolling back in her head, “OOOOHhh! Oh don’t...Don’t make me come—ah...again...don’t...”

“Mmmm...what’s the matter honey?” Angie teased, “They’re just orgasms. Sweet, delicious orgasms. You can take them, can’t you? How many do you think you can stand before you start forgetting that you don’t want them? Before you start craving them? Loving them? Loving...me?”

Her hand slid into Jungle Babe’s panties, diving into her dripping sex. “Well? Dana...?”

But the only answer the sultry redhead got was a strangled moan as yet another orgasm ripped through her blonde captive. Her fingers found no resistance as they slipped into the hot, tight channel of her pussy, massaging it as it clenched around them in desperate, constricting waves. She pumped them in and out, groaning her desire, “Oh yes, come for me again. Again and again and again....Dana!”

“OOOOHHH!! OOH....Oh...NOooo!” Jungle Babe could only scream. Her heart pounded, the world around her slipping in and out of focus as her entire body was wracked by unstoppable bliss. She panted, her mind reeling. How many would it take? She didn’t know. Not many more. It was happening already. As her pleasure washed from one orgasm to the next, her movements against the tree were changing. She wasn’t pulling away from the vines anymore, but hanging from them. She no longer sought to avoid Angie’s evil attentions, but arched into them, mashing into her breasts, thrusting against her fingers.

She couldn’t...she couldn’t think...they were coming too fast. Faster now even, as Angie neared her own release, one hand working furiously between Jungle Babe’s legs while the other mirrored it between her own.

“Oh Dana...Dana...come with me...Dana!” the redhead cried as her own orgasm finally took her, while the panting, machine-gun commands sent Jungle Babe over the edge.

With a helpless, gasping scream, the blonde exploded one more time, sending fresh wetness coursing down her glistening thighs. “OOHHH! YEEEESSS!!!”

The overcome heroine’s body seized in the winged woman’s embrace, every muscle taut, before her mind finally shut down and she hung from the vines in total, blissful blackness. For a moment, Angie could hardly move. She sagged against the tree, against the blonde amazon she had so successfully defeated, simply relishing the sweet taste of her victory, and the delightful aftershocks of her own massive release. She licked parched lips, kissing her quarry on her slack, whimpering lips.

“Oh yes indeed...you and I are going to have so much fun together,” she giggled, before a soft, pained groan from behind drew her attention. She glanced over her shoulder, and saw Anna wrenchingly trying to push herself up off the ground. A fresh shiver of desire ran through Angie’s inhuman body as she fixed her glittering red eyes on the hapless young woman. She gave the unconscious Jungle Babe’s breast an affectionate squeeze. “I’ll be back in a second baby. I have a surprise for you. Don’t go anywhere.”

Giggling at her own cleverness, the bat slinked away from Dana’s limp form, stepping merrily over to where Anna had pushed herself to her knees. The dazed brunette glared at her through pained, slitted eyes. “What...what the hell did you do to her...you bitch!”

“Don’t worry about your friend back there,” Angie replied cooly, “She’s just taking a little nap. Non-stop orgasms will do that to a girl. She’s a strong one though; I don’t think that was quite enough to turn her into my obedient little slave, but she’s close. A few more little nudges is all it’s going to take.”

She smiled evilly at the pale, trembling Anna. “And that’s where you come in, honey. Now...what was your name again?”