The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In the Locker-room After the Game.

By The Slaver.

Hunter swung his car onto the freeway, and put his foot down he was going to be late. Hunter was in his mid-twenties with red hair, dark eyes, and was just over 6′1″ in height. His body was well built but he was starting to get a bit flabby and overweight. He reached on top of the car’s dashboard and picked up a cigar and lighter; he blow out a cloud of smoke as he light the cigar. “Fuck I’m going to be late for the fucking game,” he said to himself as he pushed his foot down even harder.

The game Hunter was talking out loud to himself about was the final championship Football game of the season. Hunter’s twin brother Wolfe was Captain of one of the teams. Unlike Hunter, Wolfe had gone to College after winning a sport’s scholarship. Wolfe in looks looked just the same as Hunter, but unlike Hunter, Wolfe’s body and build was lean, firm, muscular and well cared for. Wolfe had done very well at college. And so in his senior year Wolfe was team captain, and could look forwards to being signed to a top team at the end of the semester. The twin brothers had never been that close, but Hunter had always gone to all Wolfe’s games.

Hunter’s sex drive had always been highly revved, even at High School. And after his senior year in High school it had cranked up even higher. So by his mid-twenties he seemed to be always in a fuckin’ sexual frenzy—I needed it bad, and I needed it often. His fucking fuck sausage was so damned fuckin’ painful inside his pants that he couldn’t wait to find some snatch to empty his large aching balls into, and give myself some fuckin’ relief, he was so fired up and horned up that he, decided to delegated his brother’s match to the V.C.R to watch later, and headed off to some sleazy motel to find some relief.

At some sleazy motel Hunter rolled over onto his back as the snatch he had found got up to dress and leave, Hunter blow out a cloud of cigar smoke. On arriving at the motel Hunter had had a real diamond-cutter of a boner, he had banged his snatch for several hours, until his tanks were totally drained, and the snatch’s cunt was overflowing with multiple loads of his spunk. As he reached for the V.C.R remote his cell-phone rung, he answered it, “Where the fuck was you? We fucking won the championship and you weren’t fucking there,” the line went dead, Hunter swore under his breath.

Hunter throws down the remote and got off the bed, he had a shower, dried himself and pulled his suit back on. Once he was fully dressed Hunter called his brother back: he tried several times but each time there was no reply. Not knowing where Wolfe and his team would be partying Hunter had no idea where to find his brother. Hunter’s cell pinged; it was a text from his brother, it read: HI, BRO SORRY ABOUT EARLIER. MEET ME AT THE LOCKER-ROOMS ON 5th AND 69th. BRO. Hunter thought that it was a strange sort of text from Wolfe, and that it was also strange that Wolfe wanted to meet at run down locker-rooms on the outskirts of the city. Hunter left his room and collected his car from the motel parking lot. On his drive to the locker-rooms Hunter felt the itching in his balls that was a sign that his balls were going into over-drive very soon. Hunter finally arrived at the locker-rooms, the parking lot was empty but for two cars one of which was Wolfe’s, the whole building seemed to be in darkness, but light shone around the edges of a side door. Hunter got out his car and walked over to the side door. He pulled it open and went it side.

A single light shone on a long low corridor, off which closed doors marked where the locker-rooms, changing-rooms and other rooms were. The building seemed to be empty and silent. On a table by one of the doors was a local newspaper, on the front page were two photos; one of the red-headed Wolfe and the other photo was of a tall dark Latino looking guy, the name beneath the photo said ‘Pedro’. This was the captain of the team Wolfe’s team had beaten. Hunter looked up from the paper and started moving down the corridor. Suddenly he stopped dead still; he thought he had heard a noise, a sort of a whimpering and a slurping. But he could now hear nothing.

He started moving again, for several seconds where was only silence as he moved down the corridor. Suddenly the same noise was heard again, but this time more clearly; it seemed to be coming from behind a door marked Locker-room 6, light was coming from under the door, as suddenly as it had started the noise stopped. The silence seemed to be deafening, Hunter reached out and tried the door it was locked but the was a key in the lock, Hunter turned the key, again the noise was hear, Hunter tried the door again this time in swung open, the noise now sounded louder; Hunter stepped into the locker-room.

Hunter stopped dead in his track as he entered the locker-room, what he saw in the doorway of the shower-room at the far end of locker-room shocked and sickened him. In the doorway of the shower-room, Hunter’s twin brother Wolfe squatted in front of Pedro, the well-built, dark-haired Latino, senior and captain of the team that Wolfe’s team had just beaten too win the championship. The muscular redheaded Wolf’s face was tight up against Pedro’s black hairy crouch. Wolfe’s hands clutched Pedro’s muscular thighs tightly Wolfe’s freckled face was flushed, deep red from the exertion. Pedro gripped Wolfe’s head tightly, holding him steady and in place as he ground his hips and fucked Wolfe’s face.

“Oh my god, that’s so fucking good,” came Pedro’s voice, Hunter could barely hear Pedro’s whispered words. “Fuck I just love it when you’re team wins, and you need to just relax after the match. Now just relax and take me down all the way down your hot throat! Oh, fucking hell, Wolfe you’ve become such a talented fucking cock-sucker! Fuck, I’m about to cum. Right your bitch, take the fucking lot,” screamed Pedro, very near to coming.

Pedro trembled violently, let out a loud roar which echoed around the empty rooms. Pedro’s body slammed into Wolfe’s face, he tightened his grip around Wolfe’s head, the Latino kept his cock buried deep to its ball-sacs, down Wolfe’s throat. Wolfe sputtered, gagged and choked as he took the whole of Pedro’s load. Slowly Pedro’s orgasms faded, and he started to pull his cock out of Wolfe’s mouth. Inch after inch of Pedro’s cock slid out of Wolfe’s mouth, the cock as it slid out of Wolfe’s mouth was covered in spit and cum. Finally, the tapered head of Pedro’s cock popped out of Wolfe’s mouth, the cock was sheathed in foreskin, which capped what appeared to be at least ten inches of prime man-meat.

Suddenly Hunter found his voice and got over the shock of seeing what his twin brother had been made to do. “What the fuck you fucking pervert doing to my brother,” he screamed finally finding the will to move nearer the two jock. (This on Hunter’s part was a big mistake.) Pedro looked up as he heard Hunter’s voice. Pedro just smirked at Hunter and cooed. “Now why don’t you just relax? Its time you joined your older brother and got deeply relaxed,” said Pedro to Hunter in that whispering low voice of his. Hunter immediately became aware of Pedro’s burning gaze fixed upon him. Pedro seemed to bore down on Hunter, but he hadn’t moved from standing in front of Wolfe, Pedro’s deep-burning eyes immediately caught Hunter’s glance. They seemed to grow larger and larger, swallowing up Hunter’s mind.

The low whispering voice carried on, it seemed to fill Hunter’s mind completely, from this moment on nothing else mattered. “Just relax, Hunter, soon you will join your brother as someone’s cum-dump? Or worse,” Hunter’s eyes shot open, and his jaw dropped. Pedro continued talking. Hunter couldn’t tear his gaze away from Pedro, all that mattered to Hunter now was those big black, and that low whispering voice. Hunter was completely unaware that his own cock was stating to swell; still staring into Pedro’s eye, Hunter began to kneading his thick man-muscle through his pants and shorts.

“Focus on my voice. No distractions just completely focus, just completely cooperate. I think you’re ready to begin your reprogramming,” said Pedro, Hunter just sighed as his chin fell onto his chest, his hands continued to knead his hardening man-muscle. Pedro smiled at the twins, he was going to enjoy reprogramming Hunter he thought. He turned back to Wolfe who was still on his knees, dry cum around his mouth. “Ok, let’s get you and your little brother out of here. I have a lot of work to do on your brother before he goes to the ranch, and your fuck-muscle needs attention, so get your kit back on and let’s got,” Wolfe stood up and reached for his uniform, Pedro led Hunter from the room

Sometime later: Hunter stood completely naked in a dimly light room, he stared straight ahead, with glazed unseeing eyes, he was not aware of his surroundings; he was oblivious to his captured brother Wolfe who had also succumbed to the powerful will of Pedro. Wolfe was suspended and spread-angled from his wrists; his ankles were shackled to the floor with studded heavy rubber straps. He was encased in rubber from the neck down; even in the dim lighting the rubber glimmered and shone like wet well-oiled skin. Wolfe’s red hair had been completely shorn off. A tube run from the front of Wolfe where his crouch would have been; the tube seemed to be up and down. The only sounds to be heard coming from Wolfe were those of pleasure! And the slurping of the moving tube. The scent of the room smelt of cum, rubber and sweat.

Pedro came into the room, he was naked but for a pair of black, thing high rubber boots. The Latino was extremely happy with which the speed he had so quickly asserted control over Hunter; Wolfe had taken a lot longer. Pedro moved over to Hunter, who was by now fully erect. The Latino wrapped a tight rubber band around the base of Hunter’s man-muscle, restricting Hunter’s ability to ejaculate. Pedro also encased Hunter’s balls in a tight rubber sack that reduced the size of his balls by half.

“I require you on your knees,” snapped Pedro, Hunter now with very little free-will had no choice, he had to obey. Hunter sank to the floor with his head bowed. Pedro walked around Hunter his prey, he noticed Hunter’s eagerness to obey and please. Pedro stopped in front of Hunter, and ordered him to clean one of the black, thigh high rubber chunky boots his was wearing, with his tongue.

Eagerly Hunter lent forward and suckled the toe of a boot with his mouth. Then Hunter run his tongue from one side of the toe cap to the other, the potent scent of the supple, thick, black rubber filled his lungs. Slowly Hunter worked his way towards the ankle of the boot and then slowly towards the back of the heel. Pedro lifted the boot, slightly up, which allowed Hunter access to the heel and sole of the boot.

Like a zombie Hunter began to lick the sole of the Latino’s boot. Hunter was enjoying the rough sole of the boot on his tongue so much, that without thinking he began to rub his erect cock against Pedro’s other leg. Suddenly Hunter was fucking Pedro’s leg with his erect cock, just like a bitch in heat while his tongue lapped up and down the rough rubber soul of the boot. Pedro commanded Hunter to stop, Hunter complied like a well-trained dog, which had been told to roll over, or beg.

Pedro found that his own cock needed attention and gave directions to Hunter to take his cock in his mouth. Hunter resisted the order, but after a few hard slaps from Pedro Hunter opened his mouth, and then began to suck Pedro’s 10? cock with vigour. The Latino was amazed how good a job Hunter was doing for a first timer. Moaning Pedro wrapped his hands around the back of Hunter’s head and continued to pump Hunter’s mouth. Slowly Pedro began to rub the toe of one of his boots against Hunter’s encased ball-sacs and banded man-muscle, knowing that no matter what he did to the guy, Hunter would not be able to cum, Pedro rubbed the toe of his boot harder against Hunter’s encased ball-sacs and member.

15 minutes later Pedro felt that he was about to spurt his seeds into Hunter’s moist, warm and willing mouth, Pedro commanded Hunter to look into his eyes, but keep serving his cock. While he continued to fuck his face, Pedro repeated continuously “drink my seed, drink the seed of your Master, drink the seed of Men, drink the seed of your Masters, with this seed we will become one of many slaves,” panted Pedro as he felt himself draw near to Cumming, Hunter’s mouth pushed Pedro over the edge, his body shook as he cum with great force. Hunter drank down all the seeds Pedro shot.

Pedro proceeded with the reprograming. Pedro pulled out of Hunter, shook the last drops of cum from his cock, then he reached down and released the band from which Hunter’s cock was bound and then removed the rubber that encased his balls. He placed one of his boots in alignment with Hunter’s cock and instructed Hunter to fuck the boot. Feeling the soft suppleness of Pedro’s boot on his fast hardening cock, Hunter felt an overwhelming pressure build. Hunter’s hips began to pump furiously as he felt the invasive pressure of orgasm build. The only dominating thought in his mind now was the fuelling of his now rampant desire for fulfilment to serve and obey. With a shuddering cry Hunter humped Pedro’s boot and then ejaculated his hot creamy juices over the floor. He then slumped to the floor in the pool of his own cum in ecstasy.

Pedro was nearly finished this stage of Hunter’s reprogramming, he spoke sharply to Hunter. “You have done well Hunter. Now you must clean up your mess and then sleep”. Pointing at the floor with his boot indicated exactly what he meant. Hunter struggled onto his hands and knees he resisted doing what he had been told to do, for a few second. But then he proceeded to lick the floor clean and swallowed his own cum. “Did you enjoy the taste of cum?” Hunter looked up at Pedro, nodded dazedly, and then fell unconscious to the floor.

Pedro planned to turn Hunter into a Pig to further ensnare Hunter in his evil web, after which he would be sent to the ranch. For a moment Pedro stared at the spread-angled Wolfe still being milked by the tube on his crouch. Then Pedro turned and walked to a large wardrobe/store cupboard from which he withdrew a large rubber bundle, and a tin of body-powered. When he moved back to Hunter and placed the bundle on the floor next to Hunter. Smiling Pedro started covering Hunter’s body in the powder.

Pedro returned to the room after some rest and a meal. Hunter now encased in rubber from the neck down, like his brother Wolfe, was now tied to a steel framework that adorned one of the walls of the room. Wolfe was still in the room the tube still moving up and down on his groan. On Hunter’s head was a pair of headphones; which were attached to an I-pod, Hunter stared into the dim lit room with glazed eyes, drool run from the corners of his mouth. Pedro stood for a long time staring at Hunter.

Suddenly there was a ping from the I-pod; Pedro smiled more for Hunter’s reprogramming had just finished being place in his sub-conscious. Now there was only the last stage, which Pedro was going to do himself. Pedro removed the headphone, and then released Hunter from the metal-frame. The guy just stood in front of the metal-frame, with glazed eyes staring into nothingness. Pedro pushed the zombie Hunter to his knees,

He then placed his cock in Hunter’s open mouth and grabbed tightly hold of Hunter head, and then he let loose his piss. Hunter started to swallow it, sucking it down as fast as Pedro pissed. Pedro pissed for a long time filling Hunter’s guts. Finally Pedro finished pissing and pulled his cock out of Hunter’s mouth, all of a sudden Hunter h started to squeal and grunts like a pig. Briefly a look of horror crossed Hunter’s face.

Pedro smiles and then made the rubber encased Hunter get down on all fours he opened a flap in the rubber that covered Hunter’s arse. Then Pedro drove his erect cock into Hunter, without any lubrication. Pedro started slowly getting Hunter use to having something in his whole, but only for a few seconds, Pedro then started to violently fuck the shit out of Hunter.

Hunter began grunting and squealing uncontrollably and the harder he was fucked by Pedro, the more Hunter sounded like a pig. “You will just love become a pig Hunter,” panted Pedro as he continued to fuck Hunter’s arse. Hunter lifted up his head. “Say it pig-boy,” ordered Pedro. “I’ll love becoming a pig,” Hunter managed to say between grunts and sequels he was finding it harder and harder to think, or speak like a human, or remembers who he was. Hunter could feel the rubber encasing his body cling to the sweat covering his skin; his man-muscle was now so hard it was painful.

Pedro felt his ball-sacs tighten and rise, he was very near to Cumming he smiled to himself. “I’m going to come in you in a moment, when I do you’ll become a pig totally and completely following the programming you’ve been given. You will belong totally to the other pigs at the ranch, serving them in all areas of their sexual need,” Pedro said picking up the pace of his fuck. Hunter did not reply, there was hardly any of the human Hunter left, Hunter just grunted, squealed and bucked his whole as he rode the cock fucking him. Pedro throw back his head and let out a loud roar as he emptied a large load, deep into Hunter. For a few seconds the last traces of the human part of Hunter tried to hang on, but as Pedro’s cum filled Hunter’s gut they faded and vanished forever.

The Ranch: Pedro stood looking out across the wooden building that made up ‘the ranch’ strange animal like noises could just faintly be heard coming from some of the wooden building. From one of the building a man came out, and walked over to Pedro; the guy was a tall Latino just like Pedro. The guy seemed to generate power and presents, as the guy came near to him Pedro snapped to attention “Sir,” barked Pedro. The guy smiled at Pedro, “you have done well, slave. The new ‘pig’ will work out well, and I saw on the T.V that hour cum-cow was signed for an out of state team, that can be changed when his next milked,” the guy said to Pedro.

Pedro heard a grunting and squeaking from beside the man; on the ground, on a led next to the guy was the ‘pig’ that had once been Hunter. Now Hunter wore not only the tight rubber that encased his body from the neck, but now he also had over his head a tight rubber hood: which had pig like ears on its side and a large rubber snout on its front over where Hunter’s nose would be, and in his butt was a large butt-plug, from the base of which came a small curly pig’s tail. “Come boy,” the guy said to Pedro. “There’s a whole load of ‘pigs’ waiting to serve this ‘pig’s’ whole. So cum with me and help!” said the guy to Pedro, on hearing the word ‘cum’ Pedro shot two large load of his cum into his pants, a very large wet patch spread across the front of Pedro’s tight pants. Thinking nothing had happened Pedro followed behind the Latino guy.

THE END: