The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In the shadows

By Droid447

Gwyneth had noticed a lot of unusual activity in the laboratories that afternoon but everything was quiet now at the space station. In any case, it was not her concern. Her job as communications officer was to keep the line open with central command at all times and things were running smoothly in that department.

She slept peacefully, unaware that a silent visitor was creeping across the floor of her small bedroom.

The creature, a giant worm, moved so carefully that its presence remained undetected even after it climbed on Gwyneth’s bed and squirmed above her naked body. It opened its mouth with a squelching sound and a drop of drool splattered on the woman’s chest. Gwyneth began to wake up.

Still half sleep, Gwyneth noticed a bluish halo filtering through her eyelids. She wondered if this was a dream. But how could it be if she was waking up? She moved uneasy on the bed and realized that something was pinning her down. Something was wrong!

When she opened her eyes, all she could see was a captivating blue light a few centimeters from her face. She instinctively tried to block the light but her hands didn’t reach their destination. Somehow, her body was not responding the way she wanted to. Gwyneth knew there was something else on the bed with her. Something very large. But she couldn’t bring herself to look away from the mesmerizing glow.

A few seconds later, Gwyneth felt a delightful warmth spreading through her entire body. Her nipples swelled and hardened while her pussy moistened.

There was no need to look away. The blue light was all she wanted. It was so beautiful and it felt as if it was caressing her brain.

While the woman got lost in the entrancing glow, another tentacle emerged from the mouth of the worm. It was thicker and segmented like the worm itself. A drop if slime fell onto Gwyneth’s chin but she was too distracted to notice.

Gwyneth realized that something was forcing its way into her mouth when she felt her lips spreading apart, but even then she did nothing. She couldn’t. The blue light filtered through her pupils and penetrated into the center of her core, igniting an unbearable arousal and at the same time, making her docile to the extreme. She would let this creature do to her whatever it wanted. Her body was as open as her mind.

The appendage reached the back of her throat but didn’t stop there. It glided deeper into her gullet and beyond. Gwyneth quickly noticed that she was no longer able to breath through her nose, however, air was still reaching her lungs. She couldn’t understand this and she didn’t care.

The sensation of the fat tentacle sliding between her lips and stretching her throat was exhilarating and it demanded her complete attention.

As the tentacle passed within her entire neck and reached into her chest, Gwyneth’s fogginess cleared for an instant, allowing her to wonder how long this appendage was and how deep will it go. She felt a hint of fear and her eyes briefly lost focus. The woman moved uneasy under the bulk of the creature. Immediately, the blue light pulsated a couple of times and this made her pussy twitch so hard that it made her moan. After that, the fear was gone and her arousal was spiking again.

Gwyneth still felt the appendage passing through her lips but now her attention was somewhere else. The light began to pulsate every few seconds and Gwyneth’s pussy twitched in response every time.

Meanwhile, the tentacle pushed further inside until it reached the woman’s stomach. Then it stopped.

Once it was set in place, the tentacle’s muscles started to contract and expand. It was at this moment that Gwyneth realized how deep the appendage was, since she could feel the motions all the way down to her belly. Her pussy twitched again but this time it was her own response to the exhilarating situation.

Soon, the aroused woman became aware that the tentacle’s movements had an important reason; eggs were being conducted into her body.

And there were lots of them! It wasn’t long before Gwyneth’s belly began to expand to accommodate a dozen eggs. When the monster detected that the female’s belly could grow to fit more of its offspring, he got carried away with excitement. One egg after another traveled through the hollow appendage and was deposited in the woman’s stomach. Soon, the aroused woman felt bloated and utterly possessed. This was true bliss.

Her hips began to undulate up and down as her excitement increased to the verge of orgasm.

Before she knew it, Gwyneth’s body was convulsing forcefully as a strong climax exploded within her loins. As much as she wanted to keep staring into the attractive blue light, it became impossible when her eyes rolled back from overwhelming pleasure.

The mind connection between the creature and the woman was broken when she lost eye contact. This was her chance to gather her senses and save herself…

But there was not much she could do while her entire body shuddered in ecstasy and her brain coped with her devastating orgasm.

* * *

Sensing that Gwyneth’s stomach was full, the worm retrieved its tentacle until it vacated the woman’s mouth. The creature was intelligent enough to know that there were other cavities in the host that could be used to embed eggs and it had every intention of exploiting them.

Gwyneth’s climax slowly diminished until it faded off and her eyes returned to normal. But the mesmerizing blue light was right there waiting for her gaze, and in less than a second, she was enthralled again.

The giant worm moved back until its head was positioned between Gwyneth’s legs. It maintained the glowing tentacle high up so the captive woman could keep staring at it just by lifting her head.

Gwyneth could see the outline of her bulging belly, completely saturated with eggs, but she didn’t care about it. All that matter was that beautiful, enchanting light.

The creature aligned its tentacle at Gwyneth’s vaginal entry, eager to implant more of its offspring. The woman’s pussy was dripping wet and her abundant fluids had already stained the sheets beneath her.

It was obvious that the woman was as eager as the monster to start copulating.

Gwyneth moaned loudly when she felt her pussy slips spreading widely part. The tentacle’s slimy lubrication, added to her own, made it easy for the head of the phallus to reach deep into her cavity in a single blow.

The eggs that already crammed her belly churned and compressed as the fat appendage demanded space within the woman’s tight body.

It was uncertain how many additional eggs could fit inside the female’s slim frame but the creature was going to make sure her womb was filled to the limit before it was done. When Gwyneth felt the tentacle’s rhythmic contractions caressing her inner walls and the first couple of eggs squelching into her belly, she knew that her second orgasm was near.

A moment later, her pussy twitched hard and gushed all over the worm’s head. Her eyes rolled back as another orgasm hit her like a freight train, breaking the connection again. Gwyneth didn’t like this. She wanted to look at the light! But her climax took over and there was nothing she could do about it. This mixed feelings of elation and frustration were confusing but she loved it anyway.

* * *

An instant after she regained control of her body, Gwyneth searched for the blue glow. It was not in the same place it had been and she turned her body until she found it. But then it moved again.

The worm kept shifting the light to the side and then downwards until Gwyneth had repositioned in a more appropriate way for the next penetration.

The enthralled woman didn’t know what she was doing since the light occupied all her thoughts, but now her anus was fully exposed and the creature was ready to take advantage. Resting on her hands and knees, Gwyneth could still see the blue glow between her legs but she couldn’t see the tentacle as it projected forward reaching for her ass.

Her distended belly felt heavy underneath her as it hung completely saturated with the creature’s eggs. Yet, there were more to come.

The fat appendage penetrated her ass harshly. A brief surge of pain assaulted Gwyneth but an instant later, this discomfort was replaced by the calm and serenity provided by the light. The pain turned into pleasure, both from the physical sensation and the notion of being utterly possessed by this lovely creature.

Soon after that, a new batch of eggs was traveling through the hollow phallus and being deposited inside the woman’s guts. Gwyneth could clearly feel the tentacle’s contractions and the distinctive bump of each ovoid. Incredibly, a third orgasm was already building within her loins.

The worm considered that the woman was full and retrieved the tentacle at the same time that Gwyneth’s climax exploded. One egg was forcefully expelled from her ass while her orgasmic spasms rippled up and down her entire body.

The creature didn’t like this wastefulness but a single lost egg was acceptable considering that there were dozens already lodged inside of the submissive host.

* * *

A while later, the small bedroom was silent again. There were no moans or squelching sounds. Only Gwyneth’s calm breathing broke the perfect silence as she laid flat on the bed, hands limp by her sides and her head turned to the side.

The blue glow was still there, illuminating the walls, the bedsheets and the woman’s silky skin. Reflecting against her pupils, fully dilated, letting in that wonderful light that filter into her subdued brain.

Gwyneth lost track of time. She didn’t know if it had been hours or days since the worm first appeared on top of her. Deep within her mind, she remembered feeling sunlight entering through the window and warming her skin. The worm’s tentacle was in her mouth again and but it wasn’t pushing eggs any more. It was feeding her. She felt so blessed and so aroused. When was it going to fuck her again?

* * *

The enthralled woman was now sitting on the floor and resting her back against the side of the bed. Something was about to happen. She could feel it. There was a lot of movement within her belly. Her pussy was so wet from sheer excitement that that her fluids were forming a puddle between her legs.

Churning and twitching motions inside of her guts became more evident as the minutes passed. She even felt movement up in her chest. Suddenly, Gwyneth gargled and a gush of fluid erupted from her mouth. She got scared but an instant later she relaxed by staring at the light. It was a roller-coaster of emotions. Her pussy was twitching and her nipples were fully erect. She was reaching another orgasm.

Gwyneth’s eyes rolled back at the same moment that a small worm emerged from her mouth and sensed the world for the first time. The creature was about thirty centimeter long, much larger than the size of the egg it came from, which meant that it had been growing inside Gwyneth’s body for days. Shape-wise, it was a small replica of its progenitor except that it had no fangs.

The sensation of having that long creature sliding outwardly within her throat was so arousing and overwhelming that it prolonged Gwyneth’s orgasm for the longest time.

As soon as the first newborn freed itself and fell down between her thighs, another creature was right behind and it also emerged from the woman’s mouth. Gwyneth’s orgasm was still going. The fact that she had lost eye contact with the light, made her a little more aware of what was happening. There were little monsters coming out of her body and she was climaxing during the process! It was all so surreal! So wonderful!!

When most of the second worm was out of her throat, Gwyneth felt a sudden rush of pleasure that rekindled her bliss. A worm was gliding out of her pussy! All the worms had hatched simultaneously a couple of days ago and soon they would be coming out of all her holes at the same time. This realization made Gwyneth moan loudly even with her mouth half blocked.

The worm projected further from her pussy while a new one started to emerge from her mouth. Then she felt another trying to push its way out of her ass but the way she was sitting made it impossible. She needed to change position even though she could barely control her own body.

After she did, her suspicion came true. Worms were coming out of all her holes simultaneously. The big worm was satisfied with the whole situation. The female host was behaving as expected and the abundant offspring looked strong and healthy.

The small creature stretched Gwyneth’s tight anal cavity as it fought its way out, while another one followed the easier route of escaping her vaginal cavity. It was a thrilling sensation and the aroused woman knew that there were plenty more still churning within her belly.

In the midst of unrestrained bliss, Gwyneth began to realize that there was something wrong with this scenario.

A fat worm was squirming out of her mouth and she could feel another one projecting out of her ass. This didn’t seem quite right… She hadn’t stare at the entrancing blue light for too long and its mind bending effect was wearing off.

When the last of the worms in her stomach vacated her body, Gwyneth was definitely becoming aware of what was happening around her, and most importantly, what was happening to her. She could feel something squirming within her pussy and ass.

Even though it felt very pleasurable, the harsh reality of the situation was starting to sink in.

Gwyneth looked down and screamed in terror when she saw with a clear mind what was coming out of her body. Worms! Huge, slimy worms were emerging from her pussy and ass. How was this possible? Was this a nightmare? I had to be.

“Oh my God!! What is this?!!”

Gwyneth saw movement with the corner of her eye and screamed even louder as she turned her head. There was a monster in the room with her! A huge creature with sharps fangs was half a meter from her face! Gwyneth immediately thought about the laboratory in the space station. This monster most have escaped from it.

“Ahh! Get away from me!”

Meanwhile, realizing that the host was no longer under its spell, the worm made the light dance in front of her face.

Gwyneth looked at it and her eyes lose focus. She knew that light was dangerous! Her heart jolted hard and then her pussy jolted harder. She mind was telling her to look away but her body refused. The scare woman felt her panic fading away. It was so difficult to form coherent ideas. Why was she scared? She couldn’t remember. This blue glow was so beautiful and enchanting. The light pulsated once and her pussy did the same. Then it did again and again and soon enough, Gwyneth’s pussy was twitching non-stop.

“So.. beautiful..”

Fully enthralled, Gwyneth knelt submissively on the ground while the small worms continued their journey from the warm depths of her body into the cold air of the room. The little creatures squirmed and churned all around Gwyneth and their progenitor, discovering the world for the first time.

Meanwhile, Gwyneth kept staring at the light, always on the brink of orgasm.

* * *

One by one, the rest of the worms vacated Gwyneth’s body while she reached one climax after another. The unwilling host loved every second of it without really knowing what she was doing.

The big creature made sure that the blue light was right there on front of her face when her eyes rolled back during each orgasm, so her mind would be recaptured immediately after.

Soon enough it was all over. The giant worm turned off the entrancing blue light and crawled back into the shaft that connected Gwyneth’s room to the lower decks.

All the newborn worms follow their progenitor by instinct. Eventually, each one of them should find a female of any species to feed and to copulate.

Gwyneth laid on the floor, exhausted and half conscious, with lubrication juices still dripping from her pussy. She was unaware that the worm and its offspring were leaving the room.

* * *

A couple of hours later Gwyneth came back to her senses. She still felt dizzy and very confused. Everything that had happened to her in the last hours, (or was it days?) had been true. A giant worm had somehow used her to give birth to dozens of small worms. She remembered something about eggs passing thought her throat, her pussy lips and anus…

She also remembered the orgasms. Within the haziness that clouded her mind during the entire process, she remembered incredibly, mind-blowing orgasms! So many that she lost count.

“I can’t believe I came so hard while giving birth to those little creatures...”

While she thought about this, she could feel her pussy moistening and then leaking lubricating fluid to the cold floor below. She was incredibly aroused and she wasn’t sure why.

Suddenly, the darkness of the room gave way to a faint blue glow coming up from the shaft. Gwyneth’s heart jolted within her chest. Was the giant worm coming back? Was it going to fill her with eggs again and make her climax harder that ever before? She could only hope.

The end.