The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER

If you’re under age or cannot read things like this as a result of local laws, DON’T! Delete this right now! Otherwise, read on. This story contains content about manipulating someone’s mind, lesbian sex and incense abuse.

This story has examples of ENTIRELY unsafe sex in it. In this day and age, to avoid pregnancy and diseases you REALLY shouldn’t screw around without protection. But this is 100% fantasy, so I can get away with writing about it. Just remember, it doesn’t give you license to go out and do it. It also has nothing to do with real life and would probably never happen.

Further, if you’re looking for a quick.. wham bam.. crappy plotted story, please go look elsewhere. This story has a plot to it and despite being quite sexual in nature it HAS a point but it unfolds slowly.

Lastly, and most importantly. All the characters in here are created from my own mind. They may draw occasionally on inspiration from my own life, but in NO way are they meant to depict anyone in a perfectly accurate fashion, nor state any opinions as to those people.

Helpful Info

This is my second attempt at erotic writing so feedback would be greatly appreciated.

INCENSED

Chapter 3: A Serious Laps in Judgment

Waking from her nap, Grace stretched luxuriously enjoying the feel of her nakedness against the sheets. It took a few moments for the memory of her conversation with Lanie to return to the forefront of her consciousness. Rising she swung around moving her feet to the floor and, sitting on the edge of her bed, she attempted to get her head around all that had happened today.

Before succumbing to her lust, Grace had secreted the box Lanie had given her in the back of her closet. The last thing in the world she wanted was April finding it and getting curious about how the incense smelled. Even though she loved the smell and the arousal it caused in her, what Lanie had said to her had freaked her out to the point where, right now, she wanted nothing to do with it or Lanie.

It wasn’t that Grace believed that if she inhaled the incense smoke full on it would forever addict her to it and turn her into a total lesbian with an overwhelming desire to turn other hetero women into lesbians but she couldn’t dismiss the possibility out of hand either. After all, she’d twice acted like a degenerate Peeping Thomasina after getting a whiff of the incense and masturbated outside her young neighbor’s window while watching her pleasure herself and that kind of thing was about as far from her “normal” self as one could imagine. Nor could Grace ignore the obvious fact that a lust had awaken inside her to the point where masturbation had become a frequent pastime whereas before it was something Grace only resorted to fortnightly when the need for release became distracting. The fact that her masturbatory fantasies had begun focusing on Lanie made her concern about Lanie’s explanation that much more real.

“Enough of this,” Grace said to herself, “I’m not a lesbian and I’m not an addict and I’ve got better things to do with my time than obsess over my crazy neighbor. I haven’t been laid in way too long and I’ve obviously been repressing my sexuality for too long and I got carried away in the moment...that’s all. It’s over.” Still, to be on the safe side, Grace resisted the temptation to go outside and work in the garden some more, opting to putter around the house doing chores instead.

Throughout the rest of the day, visions of Lanie consumed in orgasmic delight kept popping into Grace’s mind along with a longing to once again smell that arousing incense. Each time Grace would push the thought away and try to bury it where it wouldn’t reappear.

Around 8 o’clock that evening, Grace’s daughter April strolled in the front door, home after a day at the lake with friends. “Hi mom” she said as she headed to the refrigerator for a glass of iced tea.

“Hi Honey,” Grace replied as she reached April and gave her a hug. She was more glad than usual that her daughter had come home early. She needed a distraction from her thoughts. “Do you want to watch a movie together or something?” Grace asked hoping to keep April engaged for the rest of the evening.

“Sure mom,” April always like the “girl time” they spent together. “Oh...I saw Lanie outside when I drove up. She said to say “Hi” to you. She seemed more friendly than usual. I like...”

“You stay away from her!” Grace interrupted. “She’s... she’s...”

“God, take a chill pill mom...what’s the big deal...why are you freaking out?” April looked at Grace like she had lost her mind or something.

Trying to regain some composure, Grace responded, “I’m sorry April, I didn’t mean to lose it like that, it’s just that...well...I am concerned about Lanie’s lifestyle and don’t want her influencing you. Please, just do me a favor and steer clear of her...please!” April looked at her mother curiously then seeing the concern in her eyes, reached out and hugged her and assured her, “Don’t worry mom, I’ll keep my distance. If I see her coming down the street, I’ll even cross to the other side.”

Throughout the evening Grace does her best to focus on April and their interaction. She succeeded for the most part but every now and then, an image of orgasmic Lanie would pop into Grace’s mind followed by a distinct surge of pleasure between her legs and she loses her focus on the present. April could sense something wass off. “Are you alright, mom? I get the feeling something is bothering you.” April finally asked.

“I’m...I’m fine darling” Grace stammerd as she felt her face begin to blush. “I just have a lot on my mind these days, nothing for you to worry about though. I’ll be fine... really.”

“OK mom, no problem” April had no problem with the explanation.

“Still, I think I’ll go to bed,” Grace continued. “It’s been a long day.”

“For me too.” April replied, “I guess I’ll go to bed too, nite mom.” April walked over to her mom, hugged her and kissed her on the cheek and headed off to her bedroom.

Alone in her bedroom, Grace’s thoughts returned to the morning’s events. She peeled off her clothes and lay back in bed feeling the need begin swell in her pussy. As her hands reached down and began to caress her lips and her now slippery clit, she relived her experience outside Lanie’s window. She recalled the erotic sounds Lanie was making as she approached orgasm and she replayed the image of her in the throws of her orgasm on the lifelike video screen in her mind. In fact, she could almost smell that incredible incense wafting into her nostrils.

Oh how she wanted to inhale that intoxicating incense just one more time. Suddenly she was thinking about the box in the closet and how she could have it if she wanted it then just as suddenly images of her as a sex crazed lesbian with her head buried between Lanie’s legs began to materialize. That’s when she felt a bolt of fear shoot through her and she screamed inwardly, NO!! I’m not going to do that! And she shoved away the thought.

Grace shook her head as if trying to clear away unwanted thoughts while she worked to clear her mind. “OK Grace, get a grip here girl.” She thought to herself. “You’re not a lesbian and you’re not an incense addict.” It’s one thing to get caught up in the moment watching something incredibly erotic and to have erotic fantasies about it and it’s entirely something else to be a cunt licking dyke whose addicted to some third world aphrodisiac.”

In her mind, Grace drew a line in the proverbial sand. She would allow herself the fantasies and she would surrender to her new found lust but she totally rejected the possibility that she had taken her first steps toward her inevitable conversion to lesbianism and she renewed her commitment to never succumb to the temptation to light up and inhale that incense, regardless if it was what Lanie said it was, a powerful aphrodisiac that would turn her into a lustful lesbian in search of more hetero women to turn on to it’s power...or not. The sudden realization that just the thought of that kind of total control over her aroused her, was something that troubled Grace and the fear of it raised the hairs on the back of her neck, but it was something she also realized she would have to live with.

Grace guided her thoughts back to this morning, the window and Lanie as her right fingers returned to rubbing her clit and her left fingers found their way back inside her wet pussy where she could feel her contractions squeezing them as her orgasm approached. It felt wonderful to surrender to her lust, if only she could surrender and keep it on this side of the line. As her orgasm erupted, for just a moment, she didn’t care, in fact one of the reasons the orgasm felt so incredibly good was the tiny part of her that wanted her to lose to the incense and imagined it happening. Grace did her best to ignore it.

Sunday wasn’t particularly eventful. Grace made April breakfast and they ate together at the kitchen making small talk and discussing the day to come. April would be picked up in a couple of hours by her boyfriend and they would be off for the day, doing whatever it is that young lovers do on a glorious summer’s day. Grace said she would be staying home and probably would do some work in the garden. Grace managed to maintain her composure as she spoke to April about working in the garden but inside she was feeling a combination of erotic anticipation and fear.

For at least an hour after April’s boyfriend honked his horn from out front and April gave her mom a quick kiss on the cheek and disappeared out the front door, Grace puttered around the house busying herself but the entire time she couldn’t help looking out in the yard toward Lanie’s house and every time she did, she felt a twinge of arousal shoot through her clit.

Still, Grace was feeling much more in control today and she had decided she wasn’t going to be a prisoner in her own home and let her garden go to hell because of yesterday’s momentary indiscretion. She put on her gardening outfit, another pair of loose fitting drawstring shorts and a light cotton summer blouse. She added a comfortable cotton sports bra, in part to keep her nipples in check and partly to feel as un-sexy as possible. Grace loved the feel of going bra-less in a summer blouse, it made her feel sexy and the last thing she wanted was anything that was going to make her feel more sexually charged than she already was. Taking a final deep breath, Grace headed out to the garden and set about her tilling and weeding.

Half an hour into her gardening things were going well for Grace. She’d managed to keep her thoughts and glances towards Lanie’s house to a respectable level and felt very much in control. Sure, the desires were still there, the urges to not just look but to sneak over to Lanies for a look-see in the windows but Grace was keeping them at bay.

Then suddenly Grace heard the same music coming from Lanie’s that she heard the day before and right away she knew that Lanie had opened a window and was calling to her with what amounted to a siren’s song. Her stomach tightened into a knot and she could feel her pussy twinge and her clit swell with a building lust. Grace just knew Lanie was lighting some incense and preparing a repeat of yesterday’s performance. The desire to go to it, to inhale that intoxicating fragrance and to watch Lanie was almost overpowering but Grace held on and summoned all the will power she possessed. She wasn’t an addict and she sure wasn’t a lesbian and she wasn’t going to act like one and that was that. Grace kept repeating that thought like some kind of mantra.

The suddenness and the force of her need had completely taken Grace by surprise. She was managing when it was just her against her urges but with this outside influence, she found herself beginning to want to surrender to her urges. “No, this isn’t right, I can’t” Grace was screaming in her head as she grabbed up her gardening tools and headed for the kitchen door.

Grace closed the door and leaned up against it. She could no longer hear the music and she could feel herself begin to regain control. She took three slow deep breaths and exhaled purposefully. The almost overpowering need to follow the music to Lanie’s window was receding but Grace’s urgent lust remained. She needed release and she needed it right now! Grace made a beeline for her bedroom shedding clothes as she went. By the time she reached her bed, only her shorts remained and they came off the moment her head hit the pillow. Her right hand reached for her pussy and found her lips already swollen and full of her juices and her left hand reached up and fondled her breast then squeezed her nipples until the pain was exquisite. As Grace’s fingers rubbed needy circles over her clit, she closed her eyes and imagined herself succumbing to the temptation she’d just resisted except this time she saw herself inside Lanie’s bedroom and as naked as she now was. This time she was inhaling the incense and surrendering herself completely to her lust. As the images tumbled forth, Grace’s orgasm ignited and she let herself go completely wishing the feeling would never end.

As her orgasm subsided, Grace regained her composure and her control. She was pleased with herself that she had managed to resist temptation. She felt more confident than ever that she was going to be able to successfully put this whole Lanie incident behind her. All that would remain would be her fantasies and in increased desire for sex, neither which were anything to be ashamed of. After all, lots of people masturbated to fantasies they would never dream of pursuing and the fact she was masturbating almost daily...well that was a good thing, something for her to take pride in.

As the week moved on, Grace began to form a pattern. She kept herself busy during the day on her various projects. She wanted to avoid idle time because that’s when she would start to crave the incense and think of Lanie. Keeping her mind busy would keep those thoughts at bay. Other than that, the days were more or less normal. Well almost normal anyway. On Wednesday, Grace was at the mall and a women in her mid to late 20’s was at the same makeup counter as she was. Grace couldn’t’ help noticing that she was wearing a halter top and it was obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra. The top formed a sensuous outline of her beautiful breasts and exposed them at the plunging neckline. Her nipples pressed outward and shown plainly for anyone to see. Grace imagined how wonderful that must have felt, the softness of the fabric against the nipples but she also found herself becoming aroused at the sight. Grace continued to stare as the girl turned to go, her breasts jiggling back and forth then she walked away. Grace couldn’t help but follow the girl with her eyes glued to the girls shapely behind.

Grace blinked and thought, “Get a grip girl! Your straight, remember?” She let her disgust push aside her arousal and quickly walked out of the store in the other direction.

Every night throughout the week, Graced ended her day with what was becoming a ritual. She would lay naked on the bed and indulge herself with her fantasies while she masturbated to several orgasms. She had decided this was the only place where she could let safely let down her guard a little and let her lust have its way. During the week, her fantasies had continued to evolve from the original one where she was reliving her experience at the window to ones where she was surrendering totally to new urges and giving herself to Lanie completely. Grace had noticed the change but thought nothing of it. It was all so natural and besides, she knew she would never act on them so what was the harm. Besides, she really loved her fantasies and the arousal they stimulated and she couldn’t think of a single reason to be concerned.

Then it was Friday evening. April called to tell her mom that she would be spending the night at her boyfriends apartment so she would have the house all to herself. This realization triggered an internal dialog within Grace. She had proven to herself that she wasn’t addicted to the incense nor was she a lesbian with an uncontrollable lust for Lanie. Sure she had cravings to inhale that delightful incense, why shouldn’t she? I mean, after all, it felt so good just getting the faintest whiff, who wouldn’t want to experience that kind of pleasure again and more? It didn’t mean she was addicted, it only meant she enjoyed it and wanted to do it again, a totally natural thing. And so what if she masturbated every night to fantasies of her and Lanie having passionate sex, that didn’t make her a lesbian. Grace had never had sex with a woman and she had no intention of that ever changing. And the girl in the mall, that didn’t mean anything. Who wouldn’t admire her body, she was hot by anyone’s standards. Lots of straight women find some particularly sexy women arousing, nothing strange about that either.

In fact, now that she had proven conclusively that she could take or leave the incense at will, and obviously wasn’t a lesbian, she had totally disproven Lanie’s ridiculous claims about the herbal incense being instantly addictive and capable of turning any woman into a lusting lesbian who’s compelled to find more women to get hooked.

Out of this thought process, a new thought sprang forth. Since the incense wasn’t addictive and wouldn’t turn her into a sex crazed lesbian, then it was really nothing more than a really great aphrodisiac as if the phrase “nothing more than” should ever be used to describe something so amazing as a really great aphrodisiac. And, since that’s all it was, it shouldn’t hurt to add a little of it to tonight’s masturbatory ritual. After all, if she’s going to crave it, she might as well enjoy it from time to time. At least then denying herself most of the time would make more sense.

Grace made sure the doors were locked and the porch light was turned off. She even called April just to make sure there wasn’t a change of plans that would involve her coming home unexpectedly. If she was going to try this, she wanted to make sure she was going to be uninterrupted all night.

Grace retrieved the box from the back of her closet and carried it out to her bed. The way she was holding it, one might have thought it was the crown jewels or something equally precious. She opened the box and took out the tinfoil wrapped cube of incense and held it up to her nose and inhaled deeply. The heady aroma filled her nostrils and sent a bolt of pleasure straight to her clit. With trembling hands she set the incense on her bedside table. First she needed to prepare the toy that accompanied the incense in the box.

She removed the sex toy from the box and examined it. It was shaped like a man’s cock with pearl like balls inside the shaft that rotated when engaged. There was a separate appendage obviously designed to stimulate the clit when the shaft was inserted. Grace cut the plastic packaging and taking the wrapping and the toy out to the kitchen, she found the AA batteries and loaded the toy. She giggled as she turned on and off the various switches and felt the rotation and the vibration. This was going to be another first and the wetness in her pussy foretold of the pleasure Grace just knew it would provide.

With the battery powered dildo ready to go, Grace turned her attention back to the incense. She carefully unwrapped the little cube and placed it in an ashtray. She held the lighter at the ready but paused for one final consideration. A large part of her unquestionably wanted to hurry up and light it knowing, or at least suspecting how great it might feel. Another part was worried... what if she miscalculated and it really was everything Lanie had said it was. Yet another part, a smaller but unmistakable one wished everything Lanie said was true and that Grace would hurry up and light it so she could be taken.

With a deep breath, Grace flicked the lighter and touched the flame to the corner of the incense cube. She watched it catch fire then pulled back the lighter. She waited a moment to make sure the incense was well lit then gently blew on the flame and watched it extinguish leaving a red ember on the corner of the incense. A wisp of gray smoke curled up from the incense and Grace felt her pussy clench with excitement as she leaned forward and let the smoke rise directly into her face. She inhaled timidly and felt the smoke enter her nostrils. She was totally unprepared for the rush that hit her.

It was like the incense shot straight to her pussy and her brain at the exact same moment with the most powerful rush of erotic lust imaginable... no.. actually beyond anything Grace could possibly imagined. All her internal conversations were wiped out in an instant and the only thing that mattered at that moment was inhaling another incense laced breath. Grace positioned her nose so she could capture every possible bit of smoke as it drifted up lazily from the incense cube and inhaled deeply and fully. This time the rush wasn’t so much of a shock as a powerful reinforcement that took the arousal in her pussy to an even higher level while at the same time, she felt like her mind was clearing in its arousal and it was like she could finally understand what it was supposed to be like, what it meant to be woman.

Grace had to get naked right now. She quickly removed her clothing literally tossing them aside. As she was pulling off her blouse, she felt her fear return, “Oh my God, I may be in trouble” the voice in her head sounded scared but just as quickly, another thought overpowered it with “It feels so good right now, there isn’t anything I can do but go with it. It feels so right I couldn’t stop if I wanted and right now, I don’t want to. I’ll worry about that in the morning....” and just like that it was gone. The little part of her that wanted her to be taken celebrated and sent another twinge of pleasure to Grace’s clit as a reward.

Grace turned and looked into the full length mirror and watched herself as she caresses her breasts. She’d always felt good about her body and she worked to keep it attractive but looking at it now, she saw it in a different light. For the first time she saw her body not just as her body but as a woman’s body, something to desire, something to find pleasure in. She watched herself caress her breasts and imagined she were caressing someone else’s. Then she reached down and began massaging her pussy then spread the lips wide so she could see her pinkness in the mirror.

It was like amazing clarity washed over Grace and she finally understood that she was meant to love women, that breasts and vaginas were where all the beauty was and where real sexuality and pleasure was to be found. It was like it was there all along but she just hadn’t recognized it before. Being a woman was about loving “woman” and that meant loving your own body as well as loving other women’s bodies too.

With that, Grace reached over and grabbed the vibrator and took another whiff of the incense. Once again the rush took her to yet another higher plateau of pleasure and arousal. She watched herself in the mirror as she inserted the head of the vibrator into her sopping pussy then positioned the other little part against her clit and turned it on. The sensation Grace felt was beyond words. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw a woman consumed with lust. She watched mesmerized by the sight as she held the vibrator against her clit and she felt the rubber cock rotating inside her as her clit began racing to it’s first orgasm. It was then that Grace wished Lanie was here to share the moment with and that was the thought that triggered her first explosive orgasm. Grace fell back on her bed and knew she wouldn’t stop until the batteries ran out or until she passed out from pleasure. She groaned with pleasure in the realization that she really didn’t care which as let the next orgasm overtake her senses.

Somewhere in the night, Grace called Lanie but Lanie wasn’t home, or at least didn’t answer. The message that was recorded said, “Lanie... this is .. this is Grace. Oh God... you were right... oh please pick up! I need you right now... oh please pick up! The incense... it’s …. ohhh... my pussy feels so good.... oh God...please pick up... ohh.. I love it.... oh... oh... I’m gonna cum again... oh .. yesss.. ohh I gotta go.. unhhh”

To Be Continued