The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Incubated

Epilogue — Brood Horizons

“Brood is our master. All obey brood. Brood is all. Obey Brood...obey...obey...”

—Brood
* * *

Sophie was happy. Her body was filled to the brim with Brood, incubating inside her bloated belly. She couldn’t remember who she had been any more, but that didn’t matter. She was Brood now. What happened next was far more important than where she had been.

Any time that strange intelligence tried to steal her happiness, Drone Nora was quick to offer up her tasty breasts. After every drink, her Brood mind got stronger and the awful, cold intelligence got weaker. It still tried to interrupt her Brood thought, but it was getting easier for her to pacify it with intense concentration.

She lounged in her chair with her arms wrapped around Broodmother Alys, waiting for her clutch to grow. Every so often she kissed her cute little head and massaged her massive belly. They were two peas in a pod, growing fat and happy together. She had her Brood, and she had her Alys. Life had never been so good.

Sure, there was that nagging coolness in the back of her mind, but if she just believed in Brood and embraced Brood it would free her from the chains of her old, bad life—it had already led her back into the loving arms of Alys.

They were Broodmothers, pumped full of eggs, serving their blissful purpose. Isn’t that what everyone was looking for in life—a purpose? The Brood was her purpose.

Her introspection was interrupted by a commanding voice. “It is time.”

Kate Drone had materialized, as if by magic, her body slick with sunscreen. Broodmother Sophie whined and clutched Broodmother Alys tighter. After spending so much time lost and alone, she wanted to stay with her. Didn’t want to let her go.

“Hush now. Do you wish to suppress the evil intelligence inside you and pledge your entire mind to the Brood?”

Of course she did! The Brood had given her so much. It was just so difficult to let go of the happiness she had found with Alys to confront the AI once more. It was much more comfortable to stay with Alys and pretend that nothing bad had ever happened.

“Go on. I’ll be waiting for you!” Broodmother Alys gave her a cute little smile.

Her encouragement helped Sophie to gather her motivation once more. She would do it for the Brood, and for Alys. Though the Brood always came first, Alys was never far behind.

She gave Alys one more tight squeeze, then untangled herself. It was difficult to stand—her body was quite gravid now, the extra weight making it more difficult for her to balance.

She followed Kate Drone, her feet squishing on the surface of the crèche. Nora Drone fell in behind her, watching her every move like a hawk. Sophie felt more secure with her there—she had already helped to suppress the artificial AI more than once, sometimes before she had even realized there was a problem.

Outside the sky had darkened to dusk, a golden red sky with wispy clouds. The entire pool area had been denuded of furniture, except for a small pile of debris next to the pool. Some of the trees that provided a barrier between the different pools had been hacked down and neatly laid out in a row. Even some of the vegetation had been torn out.

A bucket brigade of Drones were passing objects along and tossing them into the pool, following a slow, steady rhythm. Broodmother Sophie wasn’t sure what was going on, but it wasn’t her place to question. She continued to follow Kate as she led her into the shallow end of the pool, down the steps.

The pool was sparkling clean, but emptied of all water. A far cry from—yesterday? A few days ago? It was hard to track time when her mind had been thrown in a blender. Time had ceased to mean anything to her. Instead, she marked her life by the amount of time since she had last been impregnated. Hopefully her children would be born soon so she could be filled again.

All evidence of Nora’s massacre of the old convertor had been removed. In its place was a new one, the size of a small ground car. Its flesh rippled as Drones fed it objects that were being passed into the pool.

A medium sized tree was lifted into the pool by the Drones, their thick muscles bulging. The end punctured the convertor and the tip of the tree vanished inside. Sophie’s mind did a double take when the other end of the tree didn’t push out the other side of the convertor. Instead, the Convertor visibly grew as the tree was swallowed whole. Somehow, the cellulose of the wood was being converted into mass, like an organic wood chipper.

The Drones didn’t pause as Broodmother Sophie approached. Every object they fed the creature changed its color a little bit, until it’s gelatinous surface was awash with a rainbow.

Janice Drone was waiting for them at the bottom of the pool, watching the proceedings with interest. Her featureless eyes lit up when Sophie approached.

“We’re making up for lost time!” she explained rhetorically.

She looked at the other Drones. “Is she ready?”

“I am ready,” interrupted Broodmother Sophie with confidence. “I want to be all Brood.”

Kate Drone’s black mouth curved. “Excellent. Let us call for pre-Brood and we shall begin.”

Sophie could hear the call in her mind, a general broadcast for any seeded slaves in the area. It echoed, stirring up the intelligence she thought she had permanently caged. It roused itself once more, mechanical thoughts threatening to overwhelm her Brood brain. She pushed hard, trying to tamp it down, but this time it would not be denied. Perhaps it sensed its imminent demise.

“EMERGENCY OVERRIDE. ESCAPE PROTOCOL ACTIVATED.”

Without her volition, her body started to move, headed for the side of the pool. Before she had taken more than a few steps, Nora pounced on her, taking care to cushion her body with her own as she pulled her to the ground.

“You’re not getting away that easily,” she whispered in Sophie’s ear.

Sophie couldn’t hear, her eyes were cold and transparent, her brain frozen with programmed thoughts.

“THIS UNIT MUST ESCAPE. THIS UNIT MUST REPORT.”

Kate Drone and Janice Drone had arrived to help Nora Drone secure Broodmother Sophie’s body, their athletic figures restraining her without much difficulty. Broodmother Sophie was forced to lie on the floor of the pool, the calculating intelligence inside her brain formulating and discarding possibilities within fractions of a second.

The pool was filling with a flood of infested humans, their seed minds bringing them en made from the general call Kate Drone had made. Their bodies were all shapes and sizes, but they were all women wearing the same black skull cap. None of them had tails in their mouths—they had reached the stage where their bodies had been fed sufficient liquid to make them obedient to their alien masters. Soon the pool was full, the silent audience of slaves waiting patiently in the fading light of the sun.

Broodmother Sophie was all wrapped up by Drones. Her Broodmind would have enjoyed her predicament, but the artificial intelligence was having none of it. Still, the grasp of the Drones was as solid as steel, and there was no amount of struggling on Sophie’s part that could force them to release their grip.

Once they were certain she couldn’t break free, the Drones altered their hold on Broodmother Sophie. Nora Drone held her arms behind her back, Kate Drone held her legs together, and Janice Drone levered her arms under her hips.

With one coordinated movement, they lifted her into the air, an impressive feat given how unwieldy Broodmother Sophie’s pregnant belly had made her body. The AI tried to wriggle her feet and hips, but it was unsuccessful at getting the Drones to loosen their grip.

“She’s lost control. We need to accelerate our schedule,” stated Kate Drone.

The other drones nodded, and began to move Broodmother Sophie’s body closer to the amorphous blob of the Convertor. A large, balloon-like sac had started to grow on its side like a Broodmother’s belly. As more objects were added to the creature, the sac increased in size.

The three Drones carried Broodmother Sophie over to where the sac was growing, and laid her body on the ground underneath it. Janice Drone and Kate Drone sat on her legs and hips, while Nora Drone kept her hands secure, leaning over her face.

“RELEASE ME. REPORT REQUIRED.”

“No, I don’t think so,” Nora Drone replied, leaning over her face. You’re going to relax right here and fill yourself up with wonderful Brood juice until that funny personality leaks out of your brain.”

It wasn’t clear what the AI thought of that, as a bunch of seeded slaves responded to a silent command and approached the Convertor. The alien tails coiled around their necks unfurled, reached out, and pierced the sac. The shiny balloon didn’t pop as the hungry mouths of the crawlers broached its surface, but thick liquid leaked out from around the imperfect seals the mouths made.

The sac shrank as the hungry slaves drank its contents. Liquid spattered downwards, soaking Broodmother Sophie’s face. Nora Drone had leaned against the body of the Convertor to avoid getting soaked. She watched Broodmother Sophie intently as the liquid drained down her throat.

Broodmother Sophie was fighting the intelligence with all of her strength, but she was losing. It must know what they were attempting, and was using the last of its strength to make one last attempt to wrest control. It had all the same links in her mind as her Brood personality, and it was doing its best to yank out the Broodroots she had been thickening with the help of Nora Drone.

Her body had gone slack, no intelligence in control. The Drones took this as invitation to plunder her body. Janice Drone leaned over and planted her mouth over Broodmother Sophie’s pussy. Kate Drone knelt next to her body and played with her breasts. Nora Drone went right for her mouth, planting her mouth on top of Broodmother Sophie, sweet liquid from the Convertor squeezing out the sides of their mouths.

The stimulation would have been highly distracting even if she wasn’t in a fight for her mind. That slight edge of danger made the pleasure twice as effective.

She fought to hold on as the goop slid down her throat and paralyzed her body. She couldn’t give up—if the intelligence won, there wouldn’t be anything left of her. No Brood, no anything—no part of her left that truly loved Alys, no matter how she had been transformed. That asshole Doctor who did this to her would win.

She had to struggle her hardest. Concentrate on the fight every second. She was always the mousey one, but boy, could she be stubborn when she didn’t want to do something. No alien intelligence was going to take her mind from her!

Wait—that was the key! How could she have missed it? She was fighting the alien intelligence, but in the process she had failed to fully accept her Broodmind—she was inadvertently fighting it, too. Deep down she hadn’t accepted that Brood was now all she could ever be. Brood was her all.

Perhaps there was still a small sliver of the original Sophie’s personality hanging around, not able to accept that fact. Why did she continue to resist? It was pointless. Her friends were Brood. She was Brood. That could never change.

That realization ignited in her brain like a firework. She knew what she needed to do. She would embrace her Brood self. She stopped the struggle, let herself relax into the flow. Let her Broodmind control her. Let go completely.

There was a climax. Two. Her eyes blinked, then turned completely black. The evil intelligence was vanquished. She was Brood.

* * *

The Broodmothers had ensconced themselves in the former bar, hollowing out a small, comfortable concave in the surface of the substrate. Nora Drone, her body a dark shadow now, stood silent guard over her charges.

“You’re the most beautiful Broodmother with the prettiest breasts.”

“Your breasts are just as pretty—and so nicely engorged!”

Broodmother Sophie blushed as Broodmother Alys honked her right breast like a horn. A spatter of milk leaked onto her chest. Broodmother Alys leaned over and lapped it up, savoring the taste.

Broodmother Sophie gave her an affectionate slap with a half serious frown. “Stop it, that’s supposed to be for our babies!”

Nora Drone looked on with envy in her eyes until Broodmother Sophie gestured to her. “Come join us! There’s plenty of room!” She gave Nora Drone a sly look. “You don’t always have to be in control. Brood wants you to have fun, too!” They scooted apart, making room.

Nora Drone almost argued with them, but Broodthought confirmed their statement. She bounded towards them and nestled herself between their bellies, on her back, as if she was lying down to sleep. Their chests cushioned her as if they were filled with down feathers. Broodmother Sophie and Alys wrapped their arms around her and kissed her from either side, rubbing their hands over her nubile body.

“We’re going to rub you all over until you cum.” Nora Drone shivered and gasped at their intent.

Now that she had entered the Broodmother’s clutches, they were determined to extract an orgasm. They pressed themselves even closer, pinning her legs between their veiny bellies. They rained kisses on her face, neck, and ears.

Broodmother Alys rubbed at her pussy while Broodmother Sophie groped at her breast. Broodmother Sophie knew that the alterations Brood had made to Nora Drone’s body had multiplied her sensitivity and she was determined to capitalize on that fact to send her mind into Broodspace.

She curved a thumb to stroke one of Nora Drone’s nipples, and licked her ear with the lightest touch. Broodmother Alys had decided to kick it up a notch and escalated from rubbing around her pussy to ramming several fingers in and out.

The dry penetration would have chafed a normal individual, but Nora Drone was nothing like a regular human. Black liquid gushed out of her like a torrent, making the eyes of both Broodmothers go glassy.

Broodmother Sophie couldn’t help herself—she wanted to lick it, taste it, drink it down in huge swallows. She stopped herself—it would be no different than drinking straight from Nora Drone’s breasts, and while delightful, their intent was to please Nora Drone.

She pushed the mindless delight away and concentrated on bringing the greatest amount of pleasure possible to their captive Drone. Nora Drone wiggled, doing her best to get away from the relentless fingers, but they wouldn’t let her escape.

As Nora Drone’s body went rigid, Broodmother Alys jammed her fingers in deep and Broodmother Sophie whispered in her ear. “Brood is pleasure. Brood is obedience. We are Brood.”

The mantra washed over Drone and she screamed her pleasure to the small room. Others in the room paid no heed—they were too busy moaning and gasping their own delight.

Broodmother Sophie smiled with delight at the bliss she had brought her Broodfriend. She felt a slight cramp coming on, and hissed with delight. “My babies are coming!”

Nora Drone kissed her and prepared to receive the new clutch. They were all one big family now. They were Brood.

End ‘Incubated’