The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Independence Déjà vu

It all happened the morning after Megan graduated college. That’s the day everything got strange, and not quite as strange as anyone might suspect. It wasn’t so much the events that occurred that day, nor even the fact that most of those events seemed to be happening around her and not really to her. It was more the idea, the feeling lodged deep inside her brain that she’d experienced events like these before.

This was supposed to be her independence day, her day of freedom from the rigorously scheduled time she’d experienced throughout school these past twenty years. Never before had Megan been as unsure and yet incredibly excited about what was to happen in her life, what all she was meant to accomplish, to be.

The events themselves were depraved, lurid, in many cases downright insane. There was no logic to them happening, and yet she was witness to them all. As though being apart from the world, separated by a thin veil of reality only she could cling to, Megan knew something wasn’t right. She knew it on the drive into town that day.

She had just rounded a corner, having chosen to take a seldom-travelled country road. That was when she saw a girl she knew from school. Janie was a sweet girl, just a year or two behind Megan and holding the same ambitions and goals. Megan knew she was close with her father, the girl’s mother having run off when she was young. Still, she knew Janie wasn’t this close.

Slowing the car down, she stared over at the girl and her father, nearly letting a school bus sideswipe her off the road.

“Ohhh, oh yesssss, oh fuck me, fuck me daddy, fuck me!” Janie shrieked, as the bus passed by. It nearly swerved off the road and hit a tree as the driver must’ve heard her shouting ‘daddy’. As the bus vanished around a bend in the shady road, David went back to focusing all his attention on the little exercise whore beneath him. He grabbed her, reaching around her belly, and pulled her back to him firmly, sinking his cock as far inside the girl as humanly possible. Part of him wished he could fuck her even deeper, really shove his dick right up into her throat. His aggressive energy was reaching a quick peak and he felt every muscle in his body cramping slightly with the vigorous exertion.

“Oh yeah, oh Janie, how about a protein shake right in that belly?” David growled, fucking the rag doll of a girl harder than ever.

“Ohhh, Oh give it to me, fill me up.” Janie moaned, her voice hoarse and her grip weakening on the fence post she gripped as her slender body took a heavy pounding.

David slammed into her cunt one last time and felt his cock swell and begin shaking slightly as his climax finally overpowered him. Nearly falling to the ground with the sensations, the man managed to hold his cock where it was, buried deep inside the girl and now generously coating her insides with thick cream. He’d never cum so hard in his life and managed to hold himself in her for at least another minute of almost solid climax. Whether it was the thrill of the bus passing by or the adrenaline that came from a good workout, both Janie and David ended up sitting on the ground right beside the split-rail fence, their breathing heavy but their faces plastered with smiles.

“That was an incredible workout.” David sighed, reaching casually over and tweaking one of his daughter’s large nipples.

She smiled and leaned her head back, looking up into the cloudy sky. “That’s what I’m here for daddy, to make sure you get the exercise you need.”

Megan suddenly realized she was still staring, the car idling half off the pavement. Something about what she’d just witnessed seemed more to strike a remembrance in her head rather than simply shocking her with how vulgar it seemed.

She shook her head and drove off, content to let Janie continue cuddling with her father against the old fence on the side of the road. What had happened to the girl? Why would she do something like that? And why did it seem so familiar?

Only ten minutes later, Megan had to slow down as she approached a police car. It was stopped behind a small car, the lights flashing on the roof. As she pulled up alongside both vehicles, she found her foot slamming on the brakes, and this wasn’t a simple case of rubbernecking. She wasn’t as interested in the cars as she was the officer and girl in front of his patrol car.

Why she did it, Megan couldn’t quite say. She simply put the car in park, rolled down her passenger window, and leaned over to listen in and see if what she actually thought was happening really was.

The officer was positioned in close behind the girl, pointing her attention towards the windshield of his car.

“That camera is recording us right now. And you know what I’m gonna do to you?”

Hannah leaned back into the man, looking up as much as he’d let her. “You’re gonna fuck me?”

“That’s right Hannah. I’m gonna fuck you hard right in front of that camera. How’s that make you feel to think this whole thing will be recorded, that other officers will be able to watch you getting your tight little cunt packed with police meat and that you’ll be a slut they masturbate to whenever they watch it? How’s that make you feel?”

Hannah grinned and pressed her ass into him. “It makes me fucking horny. Come on baby, screw me like a fucking whore.”

Officer Gerald Rice forced Hannah forward and over the hood of his patrol car. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her upper body up so the camera captured every little pinching and prodding his hands inflicted on her young tits. He reached up beneath her short cheerleading skirt and ripped her panties off in one rough motion. He then stepped back for a second to appreciate the moment.

“You ready slut?” Gerald asked.

Hannah heard the man unbuckling his belt and dropping it to the pavement. Then she heard his zipper being lowered. She lifted her face to look right at the camera, reached up and caressed her right tit, making sure everything would be captured clearly. “I’m ready Officer. Fuck my brains out right now.”

Gerald pressed in tight behind the girl. For some reason this seemed more than just necessary. It seemed somehow required right now. He’d felt almost obligated to do this as soon as he stepped out of his car after running her license. Now he aimed to do exactly as the girl asked.

“Ohhh, fuck, you’re a tight little cunt aren’t you?” Gerald asked. He slipped his cock inside her and pressed forward, slowly, forcefully shoving deep into the girl’s womb.

“Ohhh yessss... oh fuck yesss!” Hannah moaned. She widened her stance, and let her tits graze the warm metal of the hood.

Behind the girl, Officer Rice began setting a pace. He withdrew, then shoved his cock hard back into her. He rammed in further and further, faster and faster, rocking the whole police car with his pace. Staring at the camera, he showed whoever might watch it later just how good he was. He was in charge. He was the man. And this little girl was just a fucking hole for him to fill. He reached around and grabbed at her tits. Pulling them, stretching them, Gerald hoped he was causing some pain. He wanted to stretch this girl’s insides out, to fill her with seed, to fucking screw her so hard her boyfriend would never be able to fuck her the same way again.

“Ohhh, oh yess, Oh Officer yess! Fuck me harder, harder, HARDER!” Hannah shouted. She cheered the man on as he did what he could to fulfill her wishes. Her voice grew hoarse as she screamed and hoped anyone nearby might hear her cries.

Being fucked out in the open like this, where someone might drive by, was kinky enough. Knowing she was being recorded, that her slutty act of taking the older man’s cock was being permanently documented was beyond kinky. She alternated between bracing herself and crushing her own tits in her fists. She wanted to be the slut this man called her. She wanted to be nothing more than a fucking cunt for him to fill and use. It felt so right to her, so intensely right.

“Ohhhh shit baby, I’m about to fill you up so damn much!” Gerald Rice groaned.

“Do it, fucking do it. Shoot your cum inside me, fill my belly up and make me your bitch.” Hannah shouted.

She returned to bracing on the hood as Officer Rice took over brutally squeezing her tits. She felt his cock reach new depths inside her and then she felt that cock explode in climax. He sprayed what to her felt like gallons of sperm deep inside her belly. She could feel the warm and wet sensations sliding up inside her as he continued spilling rope after rope, jet after hot sticky jet of semen.

“Oh fuck, yeah!” Gerald moaned, falling down prone over the hood of the car. He looked forward to the dash camera and grinned. Pressing his weight down, he squished the girl’s tits into the metal of his patrol car and only made her moan more. Whether it was pain or pleasure, neither of them cared.

As Hannah felt the cum flowing down her legs, she giggled again. It tickled and felt so damn hot. She wasn’t sure why he’d stopped her. But she certainly didn’t mind it now. In fact, she saw herself making a point to speed, as long as it meant getting put in her place like this again. She only hoped she’d get a copy of the tape from the recording. For some reason, she found the idea of sharing that tape with friends and family even hotter than what she just did.

Megan gasped. She hadn’t realized how long she’d been holding her breath at witnessing such a scene. It was insane, like something from a dream, a very dirty dream. She put the car in gear and rolled on down the street before the officer could take note of her sitting there.

Something bothered her more than the rather public insanity she’d seen. Everything seemed familiar, as though all this had happened before, somewhere else. Was it a movie she’d seen, a book she’d read? Where were these feelings coming from? Why did these events seem so familiar?

Driving into town, Megan tried to shake the confusion and visual trauma of what she’d seen. She tried to convince herself that it was all her active imagination, her mind idly fantasizing due mostly to the stresses of finally being independent.

Arriving at the mall, a place she always expected to be chaotic in one way or another, Megan was shocked at what was going on right outside her favorite clothing store. She saw the woman surrounded by three younger looking kids. She recognized her almost immediately. She was the anchor for Channel 7 news and quite a popular figure of their programming as well. Cynthia Steene was also a very respectable woman, not one to be standing outside a public building being openly groped by some young punks.

“Oh shit, your tits are amazing.” One of the kids said.

Cynthia looked down as he grabbed at the cups of her lacy bra and quickly pulled them down to allow her tits to completely fall out. As the boys began grabbing, massaging, squishing the flesh of her breasts, Cynthia leaned back into the one still feeling up her ass. This is what she was. She felt it as though it were simply a part of her, nothing more, nothing less. She was a fucking whore. In many ways, she always knew she was a media whore. Well now, that kind of terminology made complete sense. In fact, everything made sense.

Cynthia felt her head being pulled towards the taller boy and she opened her mouth. He thrust his tongue inside her open mouth and began battling with her tongue much the way the cars were battling for parking spaces. Although in her mouth, Cynthia realized, there was plenty of room for two tongues. There was even room for something bigger. She was a whore after all.

“Wait,” The one feeling up her tits said. “If you want to be treated like a whore, does that mean you expect us to pay you?”

It was a good question, and one Cynthia had been prepared for. The answer left her mouth as soon as she had a free moment to talk. “Yes, but only as much as you have in your pockets.”

The three boys stepped away, looked at the slutty topless news anchorwoman, and then seemed to reach some mutual decision. Approaching Cynthia, who was now playing with her own nipples, the leader of the three said. “We only got like 75 cents between the three of us.”

Grinning, Cynthia ran her hands down over her tummy, feeling the tension in her abs, the tightness of her body. “Not a problem. I’m cheap.” She paused to let that sink in, then giggled again. “Now when am I going to feel one of you yummy boy’s cocks sliding up inside me?”

There was a rather quick and frantic few moments following this statement as all three boys seemed to fight for dibs on who got what hole first. But Cynthia never worried that anything wouldn’t go the way she wanted it to. How could anyone not want a chance at fucking their favorite local television personality? She was a whore. Anyone could fuck her and she aimed to have everyone get that wish.

“News flash,” Cynthia announced a few minutes later. “This is Cynthia Steene reporting live from some back alley. I’m getting my brains fucked out.”

“Fuck that’s so hot.” The taller boy said.

Cynthia gasped a little as he continued to slide his hard cock in and out of her pussy from behind. He’d wasted little time on foreplay and simply pulled her skirt up, ripped her panties off, and plunged right inside. Now he was ramming into her so hard, she barely maintained her balance. Luckily one of his buddies held her head up rubbing his bouncing cock all over her face. As she opened wide and again took his length inside her mouth, Cynthia felt all was right. She was being good and fucked. This is what a whore like her was good for. This is why she got to the position she was in.

“Owhhhh...” Cynthia moaned around the kid’s cock. Her pussy was being battered, harder than ever before in her life. The tall boy was really doing a number on her and she loved how kinky this felt.

Pulling the cock out of her mouth, Cynthia again went into kinky dirty talk. “In breaking news tonight, kids at the mall have fucking huge cocks and those cocks have been ordered by the mayor to fuck this anchorwoman raw.”

“Damn, you’re so fucking perfect.” The boy in front of her said. He grabbed her long blonde bouncing hair and twisted it into handles as he again began fucking her face. Cynthia felt the suddenness of his strength and aggression as he yanked her head forward and back, slamming his entire length down her throat, making her gasp for air.

At the same time the tall boy behind her began really pumping his cock up inside her womb, battering her insides as he fucked her just as she’d asked. Her body was taking more and more abuse from both ends, repeatedly taking these two kids cocks while the third friend, the shy one she now realized, stood anxiously waiting his turn.

Megan parked her car. She shook away what she was seeing as she walked into the mall. Maybe her mind was playing tricks on her. Maybe this was some crazy dream. She looked around at all the patrons in the stores, expecting all of them to be fucking and acting like animals.

They weren’t.

For the most part everything looked typical, just as she’d expect it to. She began to wonder if by freeing herself from the structured institution of education, she’d somehow broken down the structure of her own sanity. Why was she seeing these things all around her? Could she even trust her eyes anymore?

Megan made her way to the food court. It was where she had arranged to meet her best friend Daphne. She was a year ahead in being independent and had promised to hook her up with some interviews for getting her career off on the right track. She tried to remain focused on those thoughts, rather than let any oddly familiar things around her snatch hold of her attention. She almost managed to do just that.

It was the girls at a nearby table that caught her ear first. They were talking rather openly to some older looking guys. From what Megan could gather, the girls were sisters and both in high school. The guys clearly weren’t that young and anyone could see what level of interest they had in speaking with these rather innocent looking girls.

As Megan leaned back and listened to the conversation, the girls, Zoey and Kayla, got rather open in their flirting. The words they used shocked Megan and the tone of their voices began dripping with sexual innuendo. It nearly seemed as though the girls were trying to turn the boys on, trying to reverse the positions of who was more experienced in the art of seduction. The older boys, Tony and Hank, were eating it up, and from the looks of things, they were thinking about making more than just a move on these tempting girls.

Megan stared as all four of them stood and walked over to a dark hallway, near the restrooms. She looked around, not seeing Daphne, and decided to follow them. She wanted to see what was going to happen, though for some unexplained reason, the feeling was returning. That strong, undeniable sensation that all this had happened before was beginning to fill her senses as she listened and watched what went on.

Hank stared at the hot little teenager who seemed to be whoring around the mall today. She was cute and yet oh so dirty. Her expression was one of depraved pride as she looked at him, lightly fondling her own nipples. He’d never had a girl react this way and he sure as hell wasn’t going to miss out on all she offered.

“Fuck, Kayla, I want you so bad!” He said pressing her back into the wall and roughly groping her young tits as she reached down and loosened his pants.

Only a few feet away, Zoey was already dropping to all fours before Tony who had quickly removed her panties from beneath her cute little skirt. He never would have pegged this girl as a complete slut but she sure had him fooled. She really seemed to want it. Flipping her skirt up over her back, Tony stood there sliding his hand on his hard cock. He jacked it a few times as she giggled and looked back at him smiling.

“Can I play with that?” Zoey asked, her voice sweet and innocent as she watched Tony.

Tony got down behind the teen and rubbed her hips, loving the smooth pale flesh. “Baby, you can have it.” He said sliding it into her from behind. He gripped her hips roughly and crammed every last inch deep inside her feeling only slight resistance. She moaned and bit her lip as he penetrated her. Settling into a comfortable stance, Tony began humping into her, slicing his dick deep inside the young girl.

Back on the opposite side of the hall in the small alcove, Kayla was now facing the wall, Hank standing behind her running his hands up and down her body, taking time to pause and pinch her hard little nipples each time he passed over them. She tossed her blonde hair back into his face and squealed lightly as he stabbed his hard cock up inside her pussy.

“Oh OH yesss, Oh fuck me, come on fuck your money’s worth out of me.” She gasped. She clenched her muscles as he drove into her, slamming her small frame up against the cold wall, squishing her little tits up against the brick with every rapid lunge.

Hank grabbed Kayla’s hips and fucked her like an animal, sending his cock so far inside the girl he nearly lifted her off her feet. He’d never had a girl this hot before, and never in such a public place. The whole situation made him almost instantly ready to cum. He pounded the girl and loved her passionate cries.

On the floor Tony was jack-hammering into little Zoey, her teen body taking as much as he could give her. Her curly blonde hair bounced around her face as her tits jumped underneath. Tony massaged and caressed her thighs, jabbing his cock deep into her little cunt. He loved this. This was one horny little bimbo, he realized. She needed this as much as he wanted it.

“Oh Oh yes, Oh please, screw me, screw me harder!” Zoey moaned, her mind melting in pure pleasure.

Tony knew he couldn’t contain himself for long and began groaning as he reached underneath and pulled her back to him by her nipples. “Oh shit take it.” He shouted, hoping nobody out in the food court heard him. He stabbed his cock right up into her womb and held himself there, jerking somewhat as he unloaded tons of sperm deep inside her tight little body. He massaged her tits as he finally felt the last of it leave his body and slumped over her slender form.

Behind them an equally frantic Hank slammed his hips deep into Kayla, ensuring that the teenager felt every last bit of his cock as it slipped up into her belly. He gripped her around the waist pulling her to him as he felt his cock twitch and begin spraying inside her, filling the girl up until she overflowed with hot cum. Breathing heavily, both he and Kayla slowly relaxed against the dimly lit wall.

All four figures emerged from the hall looking slightly flushed and thoroughly tired. Kayla happily held her purse just knowing there was more money out there she could make, as her younger sister Zoey lightly touched her belly, enjoying the warm sensation of sperm inside her. The guys were quick to give them their numbers and take off, both still seeming nervous at being seen around the high school kids.

Megan bit on the edge of her fist. What she’d just witnessed was beyond perverted. It was just plain wrong. It didn’t make any sense. Those girls just weren’t the type, and Megan knew the type. She’d been a bit wild in her younger days, definitely nowhere near the obscene performance those two had given, but she knew the type.

Worse, she could see the changes in their eyes. It was as though every second that passed, the girls Zoey and Kayla became bigger and bigger sluts. She could almost visualize their thoughts becoming more and more perverted. It was so easy to see, to imagine, as though all this had happened before.

“Hey, Megan, over here!”

She tried to look casual in the way she looked over at the tables spread across the food court, but her nerves were beginning to wear thin. There was Daphne, and apparently she’d brought her little sister Kelly with her. Megan forced a smile, though inside she was only thinking how Kelly must be about the same age as the two girls she’d just witnessed having their brains fucked out.

“Hi Daphne, sorry. I’ve been a bit distracted today.”

“Oh that’s okay. I’m sorry we weren’t on time. You know Kelly, right?”

“Yes, of course. How are you?”

The girl seemed almost shy but smiled and spoke rather softly. “I’m fine. It’s nice to see you.”

As Daphne started into her pitch for job hunting and began talking about ways to succeed in this or that, what to wear to the interviews, how to behave, Megan found her mind unable to focus on much of the conversation. The day’s events began replaying in her thoughts, but with subtle changes. It was as though not only had everything happened before, everything had happened just slightly different.

Only the fact Daphne stopped talking and she and Kelly seemed to be staring off into space made Megan return to reality.

“What’s up with you two?” Megan said, suddenly noticing the dazed expressions Daphne and her sister shared.

“Nothing, we’re fuc- I mean fine.” Daphne answered rather bluntly, looking down at the table.

Kelly giggled and Megan knew something was off.

Daphne stared ahead, her eyes focused somewhere behind Megan’s head. She turned and saw a rather expensive clothing outlet that was known for some intense styles and a rather juvenile clientele.

“Here’s the material I promised.” Daphne said dryly.

She forced an envelope into Megan’s hands, then looked over at Kelly. “We need to go shopping now.”

In a rather stiff fashion, both girls stood and walked away. It was as though the need for them to be near Megan had simply ended. No pleasantries, no wave or smile, the two just walked away. It was Kelly’s giggle that made Megan shake to her senses and decide to follow them both. She had to see what the deal was.

Minutes later, she found herself staying just out of sight of Daphne and Kelly, watching the girls look through various fashions in the lightly crowded store.

“Hey sis, how’s this top look on me?” Kelly asked, snapping Daphne away from whatever was gripping her.

Looking at her little sister, Daphne tried to find the right words to describe how unlike Kelly the top actually looked. Not only was it incredibly skimpy, almost showing more boob than it hid, but it was bright red and looked like something a streetwalker would wear. Not only that bothered Daphne, it was also the rather slutty way Kelly arched her back, showing off the lack of a bra and emphasizing her pointy teenage nipples. She’d honestly never seen the pure and innocent Kelly look so, well whorish.

“How do I look?” Kelly asked, prancing around and posing, bending over and tossing her hair forward, even puckering her lips a little.

“You kind of look like a whore.” Daphne said, speaking without thinking.

“Really?” Kelly said, looking in a store mirror.

The young girl squinted her eyes, studying her curvy form and giving her perky rack a hardy shake. Did the top really make her look like a whore? For some reason the term didn’t bother her, she thought, smiling.

“Oh I know what I need, I need a skirt to go with this, that’ll help.” Kelly said, skipping off to another section across the store.

Yeah, Daphne thought, that’ll help all right, it’ll help get her sister’s pussy stuffed. Just the thought of pussy made Daphne cringe. She’d been barely holding on for the past several minutes, trying unsuccessfully to only think about shopping. The problem was every store had plenty of guys shopping too. And guys had cocks, Daphne thought, and naturally guys wanted to shove those cocks in girls. It made sense, the girl told herself, absentmindedly perusing the same tops her little sister had been.

She couldn’t believe she was thinking this way, Daphne told herself. This wasn’t the way a proper young woman thought. This was downright whore-like of her.

Kelly paraded out of the changing room proudly, wearing her new pleated mini-skirt high enough to show most of her thighs but leaving plenty of bare midriff should any guy be watching.

She checked herself out in the mirror, really posing like a slut. She loved bending over and seeing how much of her panties could be seen as she thrust her young tits out and watched them wobble slightly in her top.

Daphne looked around, wondering where Kelly had gotten to. Kelly was old enough to take care of herself she thought, but she was still her little sister, and sisters should stick together.

The problem was, every time Daphne looked around she noticed a new man to ogle. There were some real nice ones in this store. The older man who stood behind the register was probably her father’s age. But all Daphne could wonder as she caught his eye, was how experienced he was at fucking. He could probably fuck her all night, she thought, feeling that warmth spread in her cunt.

Sashaying towards the man, her new green top barely containing her monstrous tits, Daphne batted her eyes and grinned, attempting to really show him what a flirt she could be. This is how whores acted, she told herself, caring surprisingly little for that realization.

“Hi there.”

The man looked up from the register, his eyes subtly widening as his stare fell right into the young vixen who’d approached him.

“errr... Hi, can I help you with anything miss?”

Daphne forgot all about Kelly and raised one hand up to play with her open neckline. She leaned forward so the man could almost see her nipples and at least got an expansive view of her full assets. Looking right down at his crotch, the girl licked her lips again and really acted out the fantasy running through her mind.

“I’m sure a big strong man like you could help me with a lot of things, couldn’t you?”

The man behind the register stuttered and darted his eyes around the store. Luckily his boss wasn’t watching. Looking back to Daphne, he tried lowering his voice.

“Listen, I’m not sure you should be acting this way. People could get the wrong impression about a young lady dressed like you. They could think you’re... well, they could think... you know...”

“That I’m a whore?” Daphne asked, cocking her hip out and stepping back to let the man appreciate her entire form.

“Well... yeah.” The man said.

Daphne looked around and noticed they were alone. Turning to the man, she read his name tag, Harold.

“Well Harold, maybe I am a whore, would that surprise you? Maybe I’m nothing but a little whore looking for a good time.”

For some reason the words just seemed to be flowing right out of her and with every syllable, Daphne felt the pressure growing. She had to relieve her growing needs, it was far too urgent to care about whether she was or wasn’t becoming a whore. Who cared, as long as someone gave her what she needed.

Harold looked from side to side, a small trickle of sweat forming at his brow. “Um... are you serious?” He asked.

Daphne smiled and looked coyly at her feet. Looking up, the girl put on her best pouty expression. “What’s the matter, worried I’m too young? I’m 21 in case you wondered.”

Elsewhere in the store, Kelly was already getting started with her new life as a whore. The girl had sauntered around long enough to catch quite a few male stares. In fact she’d actually been unable to decide which one she wanted to fuck the most for almost ten minutes. She smiled at each one, young and old, really giving them a show of revealing most of her innocent little girl body all dressed up for a fun day of whoring. It was fun, she thought, watching how shy some of them became when she really let them know what she wanted. The older ones were the best, ones with clear daddy fantasies, most likely wanting to rip her clothes off and screw her brains out. She’d tossed her silky blonde hair back behind her shoulders, smiling innocently at each one, teasing them mercilessly before finally stalking off towards another man, letting the first watch her tight teenage ass sway in her little skirt.

Of course all the teasing was fun, but what was really fun was bending over in the changing room and letting every last one of the men have a crack at stuffing his cock deep inside her virgin womb. Virgin, Kelly thought, nearly laughing out loud, whores weren’t virgins. What a silly idea that was. She held her breath and let out a low moan as yet another man plowed into her young pussy and sent endless amounts of semen deep inside her belly. She’d lost count of how many men had taken a shot at her cunt after the fifth man. All she knew was fucking was so much more fun when they paid you for it.

“Oh shit honey, you’re such a sweet young thing.” A new man said, entering the changing room.

He looked at the teenage girl already braced against the back wall, her skirt lifted and streams of fresh cum flowing down each of her creamy young thighs. In many ways, the girl looked like his own daughter, he thought. It was just so damn perverse, he thought, unzipping his pants.

“Hey, don’t forget to pay me.” Kelly said, turning to the man and grinning like the little slut she now was.

“um... of course, you got it. Hey maybe you know my daughter Zoey, she goes to the local high school.” The man said, taking out his wallet.

Kelly smiled with pride. There was only one girl in school named Zoey and boy would she be surprised when they met to leave the mall in the next hour. “Yep, I know her, she’s a grade ahead of me.”

Oh wow, the man thought, she’s actually younger than my daughter. He couldn’t believe he was getting to tap a cute young girl like this.

Not five minutes after settling on a payment, Kelly could be heard moaning and letting out gasps of pleasure as the man sank his cock all the way inside her tight young cunt.

“Oh yes, oh fuck me mister, fuck me like a dog. Come on you know what a little whore like me needs.” Kelly cried out, her fists clenched and her back arched, letting the man reach around and feel up her soft titties as he humped her hard and dirty against the changing room wall.

Normally some of the noise and activity of the changing room would be heard and looked into by a store employee. Of course that would have been the case if the only store employee in that area wasn’t currently getting a blow job from Kelly’s big sister Daphne.

“Oh Harold, now this, mmmmpphh, this is what I call a tasty treat.” Daphne said, diving down on the man’s thick cock, shoving it deep into the back of her throat. She couldn’t believe she was doing this. One part of her mind said it wasn’t like her. But clearly it was like her, at least now that she was a whore. Being a whore was fun.

She’d been smart after all, Daphne thought sliding her tongue along the man’s shaft and licking every little ridge. She’d been smart and gotten the money up front. Ten bucks was ten bucks, she realized. Sucking a man like Harold was the least she could offer. In fact, she thought slowing down her blow job, it clearly wasn’t enough.

Popping her lips off Harold’s cock, the girl smacked her mouth a few times, enjoying the taste and then quickly got to her feet.

Harold suddenly opened his eyes. He’d been letting the cute girl suck him off behind the register for only ten minutes when she suddenly stopped. That wasn’t good, he thought, looking down at his bobbing erection, larger than his own wife had ever gotten him.

“What’s wrong baby?” He asked, nearly whining.

“Oh don’t worry, I’m not finished with you. I just think you really need something more than a blow job. After all you’ve been so helpful initiating me into my new life as a whore. I bet you’d really like to slide that cock right at home in my wet little cunt, wouldn’t you.”

Harold nodded eagerly, looking like a little kid next to the girl half his age.

“Well then, I won’t be needing these.” Daphne said, reaching down and sliding her panties down each leg. As she removed them, the girl looked up at the man and held a serious expression for just a moment. “Twenty bucks, ten more if you want to cum inside me.”

Harold stared at the girl, his heart beating loudly and if at all possible, his cock growing even more.

“Sound fair?”

“Yeah, thirty bucks then.” Harold said, knowing he had a gigantic load all saved up and ready to blast this girl’s cunt full.

“Okay, get to it then.” Daphne said, turning and leaning forward over the counter.

Back in the changing rooms, young Kelly had just accepted a thick juicy offering from yet another nameless man. With every man that entered and fucked into her young and no longer pure body, the girl grew more and more content. Being a whore was the absolute best. She couldn’t even count how much money she’d earned, more than enough to pay for the day’s shopping expenses.

As a new boy, a younger one closer to high school age entered the small room and began undressing, Kelly wondered whether any of the guys at church might like to fuck her. She’d always been nice to them, but never considered offering her body for their amusement. That was certainly a giving thing to do, she thought, accepting more money and letting the new guy spend a minute or two playing with her tits. Guys just loved her tits, Kelly thought smiling as he pinched her nipples roughly and squished the little orbs tightly in his fists.

Oh well, she thought, being a whore meant the customer was always right, and if that went well, she’d always be very happy. Soon enough the boy would lose interest in playing with her tits. Then she’d be riding him like a horse or hunched over taking it like a dog. Whatever it took to get that thick cock of his plugging away at her, she’d do it all. Whores always did it all.

Daphne barely managed to control her screams, biting down on her fist as she braced herself over the counter and let Harold screw her brains out. Being fucked was so much better than waiting for marriage. Who cared about marriage when a cock was always nearby waiting to be used? She sure didn’t, Daphne thought, whores never did.

“Oh yes, Ohhh ummm...” Daphne gasped, feeling the man speed up his thrusts.

“Oh shit, you’re such a fucking slut, you little cunt.” Harold snapped, really being rough with the girl.

“Ohhh, I’m not just a slut, ohhh... I’m a whore.” Daphne grunted as the man seized up inside her and flooded her tight cunt with cream.

It had happened before.

Everything had happened before. Megan knew that now. All of this had happened before. Seeing her best friend give in to her own inner whore had snapped something in Megan’s resolve. She knew what she had to do, even if she had no idea why she was doing it.

As though someone, some being on a plane higher than her consciousness would allow her to recognize, was scripting her life, Megan left the mall and returned to her car. She drove straight home, knowing what she had to do when she got there, knowing exactly how things would play out when she arrived.

Her little brother would be there. Her father and mother would be there. And she knew what they’d be doing and what she’d do as well. It had happened before, and it would happen now. It was how things were meant to be.

Her independence was an illusion. Nothing was hers to decide. Fate had other plans for her. She only hoped it was as fun as what she’d seen all day.

“Hey everyone, I’m home.” Megan announced, walking in the door to her family home.

She found them where she knew she would, the living room. Her father was there and he was already standing and dropping his pants when she walked in the room. She simply stared, her thoughts frozen.

Megan knew this was wrong, something strange was happening. Why did her father have his pants off and why was he showing her his cock? Looking beyond him, she did a double-take and suddenly registered that her brother was lifting his mother’s skirt and pulling at her wet panties.

She watched in a dreamlike haze as those panties were slowly pulled away and Andrew thrust his fingers deep between their mother Kirsten’s legs, eliciting a loud passionate moan from the woman. Her own tits were throbbing, every single movement driving endless pleasure right into her brain. Looking back to her father, the girl grew nervous. He was leering at her openly and she could feel his eyes undressing her and covering every curve of her body.

As he walked up and laid a hand on her shoulder, Megan melted. She felt her muscles relax and her father’s fingers trace down onto the swell of her tits. She grinned and knew the events about to happen in this living room.

“Oh yes daddy, take what you really want. I know what you need.” Megan said, making her voice high and cute like a little girl.

Michael pulled her back into him, pressing her tits hard into his chest and locking her tongue with his as they made out. He reached his hand around and cupped her ass, lifting her skirt and sliding his fingers into the waistband of her panties. There was no stopping him now and he barely paid any attention to his son and the position he had his mother in.

Andrew grabbed his mother hard and shoved her forward over the arm of the couch. Lifting her skirt, he slid his eyes up down her milky white thighs and watched how every muscle clenched and released as the woman prepared to be penetrated. Smiling, he stepped completely out of his pants and tore off his boxers. He jacked his cock a few times and stepped in behind the eager woman. He hardly registered their familiar relationship at the moment. What he did understand was she was putting off some serious ‘fuck me’ scent and he intended to oblige. Seeing her look back at him, her eyes thin and focused, her smile at just the corners of her lips telling him volumes of how easy she was right now, Andrew stepped in and pressed his cock forward.

“Oh oh yessss...” Kirsten moaned as her cunt pulled and tugged to get that cock inside her.

All the woman cared about was getting fucked. She had little care for who fucked her or how, as long as she got that thick pole inside her and was pumped full of man juice. Everything else was just secondary to the ultimate goal and her son slamming into her shot pleasure straight up into her very core.

Andrew grabbed hold of her firm hips and began ramming the woman, pounding her as though he were sending punishment her way for being too hot and wet. He bottomed out on every thrust and pulled back deliciously far so he could drive forward even harder on the next lunge. He fucked his mother harder than ever.

“Oh Oh yesss, oh fuck me baby, fuck me so hard.” Kirsten called out, her voice jumping as she was pounded and braced her fists tighter into the fabric of the couch. She looked forward at her husband who was now openly fondling their daughter’s large tits. He’d already removed the girl’s panties and tossed them to the floor where her shirt lay in a heap. Kirsten smiled and had depraved thoughts of them all fucking each other into the next day, doing all kinds of horribly pleasurable things to get each other off.

Andrew reached around and grabbed his mother’s tits. They were magnificent and worth every bit of attention. He squeezed them up and pulled his mother back hard against him, driving his cock as far inside her cunt as he could. He’d never imagined he would experience something so hot as he slammed in deep and felt his dick swell and begin blasting her insides, soaking her womb in everything he had. He came for at least a minute, twitching slightly and dumping stream after stream of white hot sperm way up inside the woman. Kirsten cried out in a near silent moan as her belly was flooded with hot semen and she felt her own orgasm overtake her.

Across the room, Michael was now laying Megan down on her back, pulling her legs apart and shoving her skirt up over her stomach. She was breathing deeply and as soon as her cunt was exposed to his hungry eyes, his cock nearly grew another inch. This was not his baby girl, Michael thought. This was his fuck toy and he was going to do his best to wear that toy out. He kneeled in between her legs and looked at the way the girl panted and jumped with every contact of his skin on hers.

“Baby, daddy’s gonna open you up a bit.” Michael said, sliding his cock right inside her and hunching over her to suck on one of her overly sensitive nipples.

“Ohhh... Oh yesss, oh fuck me daddy.” Megan cried out, her fists clenching and pounding the floor beside her.

Michael sucked hard on her nipple and then leaned back, thrusting his hips forward and fully driving his cock up inside the girl. He felt her tightness and pushed harder, sliding his entire length slowly but surely into her tight belly. He grinned at her pain and loved the way her eyes closed and opened in sudden passion. Time to fuck, he thought, as he reached down and took hold of his girl by the waist. He began slapping down into her, screwing her little pussy so hard, they each slid across the floor.

“Oh, Oh, oh fuck me fuck my brains out, come on I need it, I need it so bad.” Megan screamed. She clawed at the carpet and shook from side to side with seizure-like intensity as her body was pummeled into again and again, her legs being split wide by her father’s frantic pace.

Michael reached up and mauled at the girl’s tits, crushing them in his grasp and rubbing them forward and back with the rhythm of his driving pelvis. He glanced over at his son who was apparently slumped over the back of his wife, his cock firmly wedged into the woman and streams of white semen already running down her pale thighs. The sight only made him hornier and he slammed in harder to his daughter, building towards the same goal of loading the little cunt up with cum.

Michael felt his cock actually grow harder and his strength dramatically increase as he pounded his daughter like the little nympho she now was. He grabbed her hips and fucked as hard as he could, knowing he was already about to cum and now wanting only to increase just how deep he could get that semen to go.

“Oh OH oh yessss... Oh fuck me, fuck me daddy, cum inside me, cum inside my slutty little cunt.” Megan screeched, her near constant orgasms blowing a fuse in her brain. She leaned back and thrashed her head around, her long dark hair flipping forward into her eyes and then back over her head, each time her eyes appearing more and more depraved.

Michael lost it suddenly, his cock erupting in the most powerful and mighty orgasm of his life. He held firm to his daughter’s hips and watched with amazement as her belly swelled slightly, the volume of cum actually filling her womb to capacity. He grunted and watched his girl’s face, her eyes rolling back in their sockets and his own expression one of complete satisfaction. After a minute or two he rolled off the girl and watched as Andrew mounted up his mom again.

Andrew leaned back on the couch and slobbered away at one of her big juicy tits, Kirsten riding him slowly, sinking his cock deep up into her gut with every rhythmic roll of her hips. She recognized him fully as her son but cared very little for what they did. All her mind could picture was getting filled with cock, any cock, all cocks. All she wanted was to taste and feel the gallons of seed she felt sure she could handle. Her womb already sloshed some of his sperm right now, she thought, looking deep into his eyes.

For the next two hours, Kirsten and Megan were filled with much more cum, their mouths dribbling it freely and their wombs overflowing. Each of them took multiple cock more than twice, Kirsten being double-teamed by both Andrew and his father as one took her mouth and the other sank right up to the hilt in her increasingly sloppy cunt. Megan was bent over the couch by her father and sucked her brother’s cock, her horny mind wondering why she ever felt bad about doing so before. In the short breaks for recovery, both guys enjoyed watching mother and daughter make out and suck each other’s tits. The bellies of Megan and Kirsten slowly plumped up until by the end of the two hours each looked a couple of months pregnant. This only turned the father son team on even more as Andrew took some time to fuck his mother’s tits and Michael tried out his daughter doggie style.

Megan giggled, much the same as Kelly had at the mall. She was a slut now, a whore, a receptacle good for only holding cum. It was how she was meant to be, how she’d known on some deep inner level she would always end up. Her independence day was a myth. This was the reality. For whatever reason, she’d recognized the events taking place, she’d seen the signs and experienced that sensation of having witnessed such signs before. They were so familiar for a basic reason, and that reason was a simple one, even if she was now far too bloated with cum to recognize it.

Perhaps another would see the truth. Perhaps another in this world would discover why it all seemed so familiar, why it all seemed scripted by some devious mind in a faraway place. Maybe they could save their mind the anguish of melting into such rapturous depravity.

The End