The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Infernal Destiny Book 16: Reversal

Disclaimer: This story should not be read by any person not of the age of majority in their country. Anyone who may be offended by the horrific depiction of a war between good and evil, including gratuitous sex and violence, should not continue. The author is not responsible for either any actions taken by persons who read this story or for the general social problems of our planet.

Chapter 16

* * *

Iowa

They came in the night. There was no moon, not a trace of light beyond the weak illumination of the stars. Their black carapaces drank what little pale radiance made its way from the depths of space to the shadowed Iowa countryside. They virtually swarmed, working in close coordination without a sound and moving with an unnatural surefootedness on uneven ground. Bred in far greater numbers than Armakoth’s other spawn these demons were not meant for infiltration, they required no host body. Where other demons spread their lord’s influence with corruption and stealth, like a slow flowing poison spreading outwards into the mass of humanity this legion was a mailed fist, a direct expression of demonic power without pity or subtlety.

Only the perimeter tripwires gave the base’s defenders any warning. As a segmented limb pulled a already tautly stretched wire the C4 packed into the claymore mine detonated, tearing apart three demons and crippling half a dozen more while the thunder of the blast sent human troops running towards their positions. Searchlights sprang to life, reaching out into the darkness and touching the roiling black horde of the demonic attackers. Where those searchlights swung death came to the unholy legion assaulting the base.

Heavy .50 caliber machine guns mounted in strong points with predetermined lanes of fire took a heavy toll. Insectoid demons were blasted apart by the heavy slugs, their chitinous armor carapaces proved to be of little use against the onslaught. Despite this however the demons never stopped advancing. This was their purpose, this was why they had been created. Legion in number they only existed to serve and protect their master. Their individual survival did not matter for another would take their place and accomplish the task they had died trying to complete. For a few minutes it seemed that even this would not be enough, that despite their suicidal determination they could not hope to advance against the hail of fire. Then one of the bunker’s fell silent.

In that bunker Private Cole Evans experienced a brief moment of surprise when Jamie Walters entered the bunker behind him. Raising her rifle she emptied her magazine into Evans and his squad mates, her eyes gleaming fanatically and a beatific smile on her lips. Both machine guns fell silent as the gunners lay on the cold concrete floor, their lifeblood slowly pooling outwards from their stilled bodies. Her task finished Jamie fell to her knees, panting as the knowledge that she had served her masters well sent ecstasy coursing through the corrupted young woman. The demons quickly took advantage of the hole in the defenses this created and poured through. One by one the bunkers fell silent and the perimeter fell. In the corridors of the base the lower powered rounds from M-16 assault rifles bounced off the demonic forces. Only when the rounds found joints in the biological armor did any injury occur to Armakoth’s forces, even these injuries were rarely fatal and quickly healed, barely impairing the insect-like monsters and never swaying them from the attack.

Once the perimeter was penetrated the outcome was never in doubt. The men died fighting at close quarters, torn apart by the razor sharp mantis-like claws of the insectoid hordes and unable to resist their deadly speed and strength.

The women were captured and bound by a web-like substance secreted by the insect-demons. Forced to lay helpless they could only listen as screams and gunfire told the story of the losing defense. Once the main fighting was over they found themselves surrounded by demons. Slowly the demons’ armored thoraxes opened with disgusting wet tearing sounds, revealing their slimy cocks and insemination tubes concealed within. Female screams and wails echoed off the cold concrete walls as their enslavement began.

The leader of the attack was even larger than his troops, standing nearly ten feet tall. Right now his massive armored frame was bent over the writhing, sweat covered form of a fit young woman as his thick ridged shafts propelled her into one screaming climax after another. The entrance of another demon into the room diverted some of his attention from the rape but he didn’t pause or break rhythm as he watched the other creature drop in a subservient bow to patiently await his notice.

“Status?” The insect demon’s speech was even more distorted than that of most of Armakoth’s other minions, a chilling dry hiss like bones sliding and clattering.

Keeping its eyes directed respectfully downwards in the presence of the dominant demon the drone replied, “The humans are almost defeated. We are mopping up the last elements of resistance now. There seem to be far fewer of them than we had expected. They fight bitterly and with spirit but their numbers cannot resist us.”

“Yesss.” The insect demon paused briefly, his massive frame shuddering as he pumped unholy seed into his victim’s fertile body. “Ensure that a full sweep is done, we must ensure that none of the humans escape us.”

“Yes my Lord, it shall be done immediately.” The subservient demon bowed before scuttling out of the master demon’s presence.

The demon dropped the abused woman to the cold concrete floor where she lay semi-conscious and leaking his tainted fluids from her naked body amidst the torn remnants of her uniform. The leader stood and surveyed the command centre and the mangled corpses of its male defenders. His mandibles flexed as satisfaction filled him, Lord Armakoth would reward him well for this operation, its execution had been flawless and losses had been far less than they expected. The only troubling part was the size of the human force, far smaller than the information provided by their informant had stated.

The time he spent in deliberation gave the young woman time to recover from her ordeal. “Mmmm. What? Where am I?” The young soldier quickly threw off her disorientation, moaning as the full depths of her servitude echoed through her soul. Suddenly her eyes widened in shock and horror as her memories flooded back to her. “Master! You must get out of here before it is too late! Go now Master, please!” The newly enslaved woman threw herself across the floor, clinging to her new master’s legs as she stared upwards, her face filled with terror and concern.

The attack leader’s eyes flared with green light as his slave’s impertinence awoke his anger, “What do you mean Slave? We are not yet done here.” To underline his point he lifted her effortlessly into the air and prepared to once again impale her, “Let me show you your place!”

“No, you don’t understand!” she cried, her eyes filled with panic and infinite dread, “The bombs!”

* * *

Washington DC

Major Cynthia Griffin sat at her desk reading intelligence reports, scanning for anything useful, anything that might help her deliver her country into Lord Armakoth’s hands even more quickly. Setting aside yet another useless dossier the corrupted woman glanced impatiently at the phone. It frustrated her to be here while the raid against the resistance was underway in Iowa. Her lord had determined that she was more useful here in the Pentagon. With a sigh she opened the next report and began to read.

It detailed the theft of 12 FAE devices from an arms depot in Arizona. Suddenly she stiffened in her chair and gasped as she read. It seemed that some of the guards at the depot had been killed by a razor sharp edged weapon. By all appearances they had been attacked before the troopers were even aware of their presence. Major Griffin knew that this was a trademark of the female ninja That meant that the resistance had been behind the theft.

Cynthia’s eyes widened as the implications sank in. The resistance lacked the ability to deploy such devices offensively. Their great mass and need for specialized military aircraft, none of which were unaccounted for, meant that airborne delivery was out. Land delivery would be difficult and suicidal. That meant that the easiest way to use the FAE devices against Lord Armakoth’s forces would be to have a large concentration of demons come to a location in which the bombs had been pre-positioned for greatest effect. Shock and horror warred on her face as she reached for the phone.

* * *

Iowa

The principle of a Fuel Air Explosive device is fairly simple. The first step in detonation is to disperse fuel in an aerosol cloud. In a military device like those stolen by the allies this fuel is ethylene oxide.

Once the fuel is properly dispersed a detonator within the FAE ignites the cloud of fuel creating the blast. The result is an explosion which rivals the overpressure of a nuclear detonation but lacks the heat and radiation of such a blast. One of these devices is devastating. The twelve which were rigged to blow throughout the base reintroduced the demons to the concept of hell. This hell though was far hotter and infinitely more lethal to their kind than the one they had come from.

In the restricting concrete underground corridors there was no chance of survival. The blast wave swept over the demons, shattering their outer armor and pulping the flesh inside, following the shockwave a firestorm swept through the corridors, incinerating what was left. The newly enslaved women didn’t even have time to scream before the inferno swept them away. Even this though could not free their souls from servitude as weighted by sin and corruption their spirits plummeted into hell, there to serve their masters for all eternity. In the subterranean passages nothing remained as the lack of oxygen smothered the flames leaving only death behind.

Most of the demons above ground suffered the same fate. Those in the immediate blast radius were annihilated just as utterly as their brethren below ground. Those slightly further away from the blast were not spared as the reinforced concrete and steel bunkers suddenly became deadly shrapnel which sliced through their armored bodies like tissue, scything down scores of the monstrous creatures. Only those assigned to the outer perimeter survived and all but a handful of them were maimed, staggering about in disorientation across the blasted earth. In less than thirty seconds Armakoth’s victorious strike force had been virtually annihilated.

* * *

Outside Boston

With utter silence a predator stalked through the darkened forest, moving with an impossibly smooth and sure grace as shadows seemed to cling to its muscular form making it nearly invisible. The demon was over 300 pounds of stealth and savagery, stealthy, powerful and deadlier than any terrestrial carnivore. The demon’s task was to ensure that no one and nothing slipped through the forest to reach the cave and its keen senses strained to pick up the merest sign that his territory had been violated. Tonight his vigilance was rewarded, after months of fruitless patrolling broken only by occasional opportunities to breed with female humans brought to the caverns something was finally happening.

He felt it before even his sharp hearing could detect anything, a low vibration in his bones from the earth which instantly made him drop his head to the ground. With one ear against the forest floor the demon grinned, revealing a fearsome array of fangs, before rising up as he prepared to bound back to the caverns where his master’s forces waited, bringing news of the convoy of heavy trucks moving up the road. A patch of night dropped from above, dropping darkness across his vision while a bizarre metallic singing noise rang in his ears. There was a brief moment of vertigo followed by a wet crunch before his vision slowly cleared. Confusion filled the demon’s mind as it fought to resolve the perplexing picture presented to him. A body very much like his own seemed to tower above him. The strangest part, the part that made the demon think that this was some kind of odd dream or hallucination was that the body had no head. Further speculation on his part was rapidly brought to an end by the steel of the ancient katana which plunged downwards through his skull, piercing his braincase and forever ending his future thoughts on the situation.

Lin sprang away silently from her enemy’s corpse allowing her self the briefest moment of satisfaction at eliminating yet another demonic sentry before returning her focus to the task at hand. By time the headless corpse toppled to the leaf strewn ground, reuniting it with it’s severed head, no trace of her presence remained in the silent wood.

* * *

Sara hissed in pleasure as her Lord drove his thick ridged shaft deep into her silky vagina while growling as he enjoyed the charms of his first servant. Arching her back magnificently the beautiful blond eagerly accepted every inch of the rampant organ into her body, wanting nothing more than for Armakoth to use and degrade her for the satisfaction of his selfish pleasures. The thought of his boiling semen flooding into her womb and impregnating her with his spawn once again made her quiver with anticipation even as she felt her body tensing internally as her master brought her to another tremendous climax.

The master and his servant lay atop the harsh black granite altar as they ferociously coupled, the demon’s powerful muscular frame hunched above her slender form, his veined cock spreading her tender cunt wide and battering the girl’s internal organs. Her senses drank in Armakoth’s powerful presence, the powerful masculine musk of his scent filling her head, her perfect flesh soaking in the waves of inhuman heat radiating from his massive form. Lifting her head Sara moaned as she reveled in the way that her flat belly bulged outwards with each punishing thrust before lifting her blue-eyed gaze to look upon her master with devotion and a burning fanaticism. Scaly tentacles coiled and flexed around her arms and legs, holding the young woman spread-eagled on the unholy altar as Sara writhed in a lustful frenzy induced by the feeling of fullness and penetration.

Armakoth was taking his time to fully partake in the pleasures of Sara’s nubile young body as he prepared to breed her once again. His clawed hands stroked along her sleek flanks before roughly squeezing and caressing the generous mounds of her upturned breasts. In response his slave struggled to lift her chest upwards to her master, offering him full access to her well-formed tits and the crinkled pink nipples at their tips. Even after months of accelerated pregnancies and births demonic magic had preserved the beautiful blonde’s body in its original state making the demon grunt with effort as he forced his engorged phallus into her tight canal so deeply that it bottomed against the back of her fertile womb.

As he looked down upon his slave, panting with pleasure and flushed with ecstasy as her master rutted her ready body, Armakoth considered having Indira or one of her succubi offspring convert Sara into one of their kind. It would preserve her usefulness far past the brief twilight that was a human life. In his thoughts there was neither compassion nor affection for the young blond, only calculation in determining whether her preservation would further his plans. He knew that whatever destiny he chose for her the corrupted wench would eagerly obey his wishes.

With a chuckle the demon rewarded the wanton girl by dangling one of his thick tentacles before her gasping mouth. Moaning hungrily she lifted her head and took it between her lush lips. Sara sucked enthusiastically at the bloated organ, laving her tongue across its oozing head and ravenously gulping down the pre-cum that pulsed from the tentacle in response to her skilled ministrations.

Gripping her hips Armakoth lifted Sara’s pert buttocks from the hard stone and began reaming into her with short brutal thrusts that made her whimper with mingled pleasure and pain around the tentacle in her mouth.

Another thick tentacle slid up behind her, weaving back and forth across the smooth skin of her rear before sliding into the cleft between them. Seeking out the puckered ring of Sara’s anus it pressed relentlessly inwards, ripping a brief cry from the wide-eyed woman at the suddenness of the invasion. Once inside it quickly fell into her same rhythm as the appendages violating her other orifices.

Stimulated beyond her limits Sara could only convulse with pleasure as she was penetrated in every hole by mercilessly thrusting demonic flesh, her senses and nervous system bombarded to the point of overload by the sexual sensation as she experienced climax after climax.

The slender blond writhed and strained in mindless pleasure beneath him, reduced to her basest instincts as animal lust took over. The throbbing member in her mouth erupted with one hot spurt after another of ejaculate, rewarding the loyal slave for her oral attentions. Sara fought to swallow every drop of her master’s seed, gulping desperately until Armakoth pulled the still pulsing phallic tendril from her mouth, spraying thick gobs of cum across her face and into her hair.

In one position after another the demon lord roughly used her, sending his unholy seed into her mouth and rectum while his primary phallus never ceased its assault on her tender sex. After an indeterminable period which had left Sara’s attractive body covered in a glistening sheen of sweat and sticky demonic semen Armakoth signaled his own nearing climax with a bestial growl. The beautiful blond slave felt his already massive girth swell within her stretched cunt. Exhausted by her lover’s inhuman endurance Sara reached deep within herself to find the strength to reciprocate Armakoth’s thrusts, spurred on by the thought of receiving his unholy seed into her fertile uterus, to serve her master by bearing his spawn yet again.

Without warning the massive demon ceased his rhythmic thrusting, eliciting a disappointed whimper from a feminine throat grown hoarse from cries of pleasure. Lifting himself from the alter Armakoth reared up and hissed in anger as the distant sensation of death and pain flared through him, snuffing out the insubstantial but real connection he had with the strike force, briefly intensifying before it vanished forever.

Filled with an awakening fury, his whimpering slave forgotten, the demon lord stormed across the chamber to his scrying pool, a stone basin etched from the cavern’s rock and filled with a reddish black liquid filth composed of human blood and other less holy ingredients. Summoning his power and chanting arcane magicks Armakoth bared his vicious fangs in a grimace as a picture began to materialize, boiling upwards out of the filthy depths as arcane energy coursed through the pool. Once the image became clear his eyes flared red with fury.

The pool showed an image of the mountainous area around his stronghold with demonic life energy glowing a venomous green. There was a large concentration of this green light within the depths of the caverns, the breeding chambers were practically a single glowing mass. Beyond this he should have seen an even dispersal of demonic presences sprinkled around the perimeter outside the caverns, patrolling the forests. That perimeter was there as expected, all but on the western approach where only a single demonic life force glowed, one that was traveling straight towards the heart of his fortress.

* * *

Kratoth was nearly bursting with frustration. He could feel his master drawing nearer through the tenuous physic connection that Armakoth shared with all of his brood and he could do exactly nothing. Without warning another one of the practice drills had become something far different. When the blaring alarms and sirens echoing through the missile base had sent the resistance members racing outside with full combat gear they had found trucks waiting, engines running, to whisk them away on an unknown mission.

How had they located the caverns and why hadn’t the information been shared with Bronson? With Hunter only feet away, a fully loaded weapon close at hand, Kratoth knew that he was powerless. His host had witnessed the reflexes possessed by the modified soldier, a speed that went far beyond merely snakelike. Any attempt to attack would only result in his death.

Momma Janda sat in the lead truck in the convoy, his host’s aunt seemingly guiding them by some unknown means toward his master’s fortress. Hunter lifted a finger to his ear, listening to a message coming in over his radio before nodding firmly and turning to look at Sam.

“Janda says that it was foolish to believe that you could hide in the body of her nephew unnoticed. Oh yeah, thanks for allowing her to lead us to your master, Asshole,” As a look of shock filled Bronson’s features and he tensed his body preparing to attack Hunter snapped his rifle into firing position, “Go back to Hell, demon.” The burst of fire riddled Kratoth’s body and he slumped down in his seat as startled cries of the allied troopers around him expressed shock and surprise at Hunter’s sudden murder of his comrade and friend. Even this was not enough to kill him, his demonic flesh was already squirming about unnaturally, seeking to plug his wound and allows his healing abilities to regenerate. Before he had the opportunity to heal the demon realized that Hunter was standing over him, looking downward.

“Goodbye Sam, you were a good friend.” With that Hunter fired a final burst, shattering Kratoth’s skull and giving his old friend final peace. He closed his eyes for a moment, feeling his normally ironclad composure shaken by the act he had just been forced to perform. The convoy pulled to a halt, jolting him from his reverie and bringing him back to the present.

Hunter shifted his attention to the silent soldiers filling the truck, all of them regarding him in stunned silence as he stood over the bizarrely distorted body of the fallen demon in their midst.

“Ok people, this is what we have been waiting for. The outside sentries have been cleared from this sector,” Hunter efficiently reloaded his weapon as he talked, dropping the spent magazine on the metal floor of the truck bed before viciously jacking a fresh round into the chamber. “The way is open to the main stronghold. Stay with your fire teams, watch each others backs. Now move it! We’ve got us some demons to waste!”

* * *

From her perch Lin watched as her allies left the trucks, splitting into their assigned squads as they rushed towards the gaping maw of the catacombs. As the last of them vanished Lin shivered, a crawling sensation running up her spine as she found herself alone, ever mindful of the sword in its sheath on her back.

She could feel the demon within the sword as a malignant presence pressing against her mind, seeking to influence and control her, to erode her will, whispering to her weaknesses and desires. With each demon she had killed in the forest she could feel the sword growing stronger, more powerful as the demon imprisoned within struggled to breach the wards and spells confining it.

It was a tool but with each use it became stronger, calling to her own bloodlust and eroding the self control which allowed her to resist its will.

Determination stiffened her resolve. It was a battle that she would fight and win, at least long enough to see Armakoth defeated, ending the threat. Her fate afterwards mattered little, every victory had a cost and Lin was willing to bear the consequences of using the sword.

Her lithe form dropped to the ground, landing without a sound. Stepping forward Lin moved to rejoin her allies for the fierce battle which they would soon find themselves swept up in. Aside from Hunter and his mentor Joe Walker, Lin wondered if any of them realized just how few survivors she expected there to be.

* * *

Squad Eight advanced cautiously down the dark rock passage, weapons at the ready. Unlike most of the forces assaulting the demon’s unholy sanctuary they were not a cobbled together unit of service personnel but a dedicated Air Force security unit who had served and been recruited together. The five members were acted as a well oiled machine, moving together without speaking a word, ready to respond to any threat.

Bringing up the rear were two women in their early twenties. Alexis was a voluptuous olive-skinned beauty who had joined the military as an act of revolt against the decadence and false pretenses of her parents and their social class. Coming from the direct opposite end of the social spectrum was Cindy, a pale freckled blond girl with a slender frame which concealed surprising strength, who had joined the military to escape her own poor as dirt upbringing in Georgia and to find some type of future for herself that would allow escape from the cycle of poverty her family had known for generations. Despite their drastically different backgrounds they had proven to be fast friends and each looked upon the other as the only person they trusted absolutely.

An unstated feeling of protectiveness had the two woman positioned as the rear guard, providing at least some protection from the expected combat the squad was likely to face in the caves. Any encounter was likely to be short and vicious, decided in seconds and steel and modern weapons faced claws and unholy magic.

None of them noticed the way that the shadows clinging unnaturally to the cavern ceiling as the squad members passed had begun to drop like a veil of pure elemental darkness. Alexis and Cindy didn’t have time to even think of crying out before and choking sulfurous darkness poured down over them, quickly stealing away their consciousness and dragging them back away from their comrades. A portion of the darkness formed itself into a simulacrum of the two young women.

The squad proceeded onwards, utterly unaware that Alexis and Cindy had been abducted from the group while occasional glances backwards gave them false reassurance from the shadowy manifestations stalking along behind them.

* * *

Alexis slowly regained consciousness, unsure whether she should embrace or fight the strange languid heaviness that seemed to press down upon her.. The first thing that she was aware of was a sense of warmth soaking into her body. Something was touching her, caressing her. That realization quickly roused her from and sent the raven haired young soldier’s mind hurtling back to full awareness. She immediately screamed. The touch which had for a few moments seemed pleasant now repulsed and terrified her as dim light filling the chamber she was in revealed the true form of her captor. She had been snared by a monster. It was vaguely snake-like, seemingly composed of a central mass from which dozens or even hundreds of tentacles, complete with snakes heads and hissing mouths, erupted outwards. It was these thick reptilian tentacles which held both Cindy and herself. In a mockery of tenderness the demonic appendages were winding sinuously along their bodies, writhing and exploring the young female soldiers that it held helplessly snared in its grasp.

“Struggling will do you no good.” Its voice came as a sibilant dry hiss, “Soon you will feel my power and know acceptance of your new destiny.”

Both women were wrapped in an undulating mass of tentacles that slithered over their bodies, exploring their smooth skin as they undressed them with deceptive care. As her fatigues and armor were carefully placed off to the side a sudden thought struck Alexis. The monster was holding her and removing her clothing with such care not out of tenderness but because it intended her to wear them again. The only reason that Alexis could imagine for that desire would be if this beast knew that it would be necessary for her to appear as she normally did lest her friends and comrades suspect there was something wrong as she and Cindy betrayed them.

Perhaps it was the sheer terror of the moment that suddenly drew out her memories but suddenly unbidden thoughts of the rumors spread around card tables in smoky rooms, or whispered in darkened barracks in the dead of light filled Alexis’s mind. Rumors of just how the demons had seduced and enslaved human woman. Tales of the impossible sexual prowess of their kind and their ability to literally fuck the will out of a woman until she surrendered her very soul to them. Pleasure that could make even the most steadfast soldier into a willing slut for the inhuman foes and betray anyone, friends family or country for just one more taste of the forbidden pleasure that had been their downfall. After these whispered stories they had all laughed dismissively even as they saw the fear in each others eyes, the doubt that they left unspoken that these stories might hold some truth to them.

Her reverie about potential demonic powers was abruptly broken as she felt an all too real demonic power force itself bodily between her legs and straight up into her belly. From two female throats cries of agony filled the chamber, echoing harshly off the stone walls as they suffered through the agony of the vile writhing intruders which had been forced into their slits with neither warning nor mercy. Even the thin layer of slime covering every inch of the demon’s body did little to dispel the pain felt as the thick snakelike tentacles bulled their way into unlubricated cunts and plunged inwards until they slammed brutally against the women’s cervixes. Their cries were short-lived. Two more thick tentacles forced themselves into the female troopers’ mouths and began pumping away, leaving the blond and the brunette unable to communicate their pain and fear except in the deep suffering visible in their wide eyes.

The demon fucked both girls in unison. Both were held in mid-air, their limbs flung akimbo as he had his way with them. Forcing additional tentacles into their rectums the snake demon was now violating his victims in every orifice.

Gradually the girls’ initial agony faded somewhat as he reamed into their bodies with demonic vigor, filling them with writhing, pulsing flesh again and again. Within their silky passages the snakelike tentacles were slithering and twisting madly while using their forked tongues to taste and explore every possible inch of his victims’ inner flesh. Both Cindy and Alexis were being driven nearly mad by the impossible sensations being forced through their tender cunts from the scaly texture of their violators appendages.

“You will both be mine. Your souls destined to serve my kind for eternity.” He hissed to them as his tentacles brought them close to his central mass. Low guttural moans of mixed pain and pleasure were the only answer the two women gave him. The soft desperate sounds of unwilling sexual arousal brought the demon a sense of power as he basked in the sense of domination over the straining females in his grasp.

Alexis shook and quivered in his grasp as the overpowering stimulation sent fiery waves of pleasure burning along her nerves as her body experienced a nearly continuous series of orgasms. Gagged by the thick scaly tentacle she could only whimper and moan weakly as she listened to the obscene squelching noise as the demon plunged his thick appendages in and out of her helpless, squirming body. Alexis looked into Cindy’s eyes, there she saw the same hazy pleasure that filled her own, eroding their willpower and slowly corrupting their souls with a sinfulness that was seeming more attractive with each pounding thrust of the monster’s writhing shaft. Despite the layer of gooey slime covering the thick tendrils her cunt and anus screamed with a mixture of pleasure and pain, both orifices stretching beyond their normal limits by the demonic flesh violating her tender young body.

Eyes wide, Alexis watched her friend’s rape. With each passing moment she found her attention increasingly drawn to the scene before her. Small details were mesmerizing her. The way that the writhing appendages coiling around Cindy’s lithe body gave only tantalizing glimpses of the young woman’s sleek white skin. The way that Cindy’s chest heaved as she panted with each powerful thrust deep into her belly. Even the sight of the thick shaft vanishing between tightly stretched cunt lips was gradually driving her into a state of obscene voyeuristic arousal. Soon she couldn’t help imagining that her own rape as a near mirror image of what she saw her friend experiencing.

If she were freed this instant Alexis imagined herself crawling across the floor to Cindy, staring into her friend’s lust filled gaze before eagerly feasting upon the sweet honey leaking from between her legs. Soon she luxuriated in the corrupting attentions, reveling in the lewd mixture of pleasure and pain as a barrage of sensation rolled over the young soldier’s consciousness. Her own debasement felt far better than anything she could have imagined and as she fell further under the demon’s powers it was gradually becoming difficult for the young woman to believe that she could ever have feared or resisted this fate. On her friend’s face she saw the same surrender. Cindy’s gaze was filled with pleasure, her breath coming in short little pants and gasps while her mouth was parted in a perfect O of surprise, as if shocked by the dark ecstasy she felt with each pummeling violation of her abused cunt.

Wanton thoughts welled up from deep within her mind as the sins within her were set free of any inhibitions or morality. She smiled and trembled with pleasure as she felt her old loyalties falling away, replaced only by the desire to serve the beast which was penetrating her so deeply, to bear his brood to term in her womb and bring that unholy progeny into the world so that humanity could take its true place kneeling subserviently before its betters.

Even in such a short time Alexis had quickly become addicted to the unholy attentions of her rapist, so much so that when his tentacles slid out of her cunt and anus with a low wet popping sound, leaving her suddenly empty. Never in her life had she felt so empty, her loins burned with a desperate need to be filled and violated once again. She found herself placed on the cold granite floor, its harsh roughness grating against her delicate skin, where she lay gasping for breath, mind and body both shaken to the core by the incredible sexual experience.

The demon’s voice filled the cavern as he addressed Alexis and Cindy, “You two now have a choice. You can go now, never again to experience our touch.

Or you can stay and mate with me but never know freedom again. Your servitude shall you stay shall be unending and there shall be no forgiveness from your god for your slavery and corruption will be by your own free will.” Four thick phalluses slid out from his central mass and paused for a moment, pulsing slightly as drops of thick white seed dripped from the bulbous heads at their tips. Quickly the shafts paired up and two slid eagerly towards each young woman. Alexis grasped her ankles and pulled, holding herself fully open to receive her master, trembling with anticipation as her eyes burned fanatically with need and devotion.

“What do you to have to say? Shall I deign to grant you the precious gift of bearing my young? Or shall I leave you here, to return to your comrades and never enjoy the presence of me or my kind again?

“No Master! Please, take us! We are yours, take us, use us! Give us your children. We need you!” Alexis’ desperate cries were echoed by Cindy as both corrupted young woman begged him to violate them.

“Then tell me who you belong to!” The demon’s hissing voice was filled with victory as he savored their desperate cries.

“We are yours Master! Now and forever we are yours!” With that the ridged members plunged forward, taking both girls in their nether orifices and stretching their gorgeous young bodies to the very limit.

“Don’t stop,” Alexis purred with a smile as she watched his thick shafts sliding in and out of her body before gasping and arching her back as yet another climax rewarded her for surrendering to her lusts. The massive cock penetrating her almost tore her apart with each punishing thrust. She eagerly accepted every brutal stroke, feeling her innards forced aside by her lord’s sheer size as his massive penis prepared to deliver his seed into her waiting womb. As her head lolled to the side she watched as her friend experienced the same brutal pounding. Cindy’s stomach was visibly stretched from within each time the cock buried itself inside her. The golden haired blond could only make incoherent animal noises as she writhed and convulsed about, fully overwhelmed by the flood of commingled ecstasy and agony as the demon mated with her.

By now the demon was purely focused on his own climax, thrusting his cocks into both attractive women with no regard for their wellbeing. Ruthlessly he rammed his members deep into their bodies until the shafts penetrated through their cervixes and he was bottoming on the back of their uteruses. Alexis felt the pain of this brutality as the ridged organs rammed upwards into her abdomen but it was eclipsed by pure burning pleasure as her entire nervous system sang, each stroke bringing her to a new peak of ecstasy until the young soldier thought she would die of heart failure from sheer sexual euphoria. Her master’s boiling semen finally flooded into her body, the pumping phalluses filling her anus and cunt until both ran freely with thick whitish gobs of the vile fluid, immediately impregnating her with his spawn.

Both young women lapsed backwards on the floor, their exhausted bodies covered in a sheen of sweet and other more distasteful fluids. For several minutes it was all they could do to lie there, recovering as they basked in the afterglow of the amazing sensations their inhuman lover had given them. When they recovered enough to once again become fully aware of their surroundings the new wanton feelings and desires the corrupted young soldiers now bore within their souls surfaced once again as they looked upon their master’s writhing form.

“Please my lord, just one more time…” Cindy smiled seductively as she dipped her fingers between her legs, spreading herself to reveal her soft pink flesh and the copious juices and semen flowing from her body.

For a moment it appeared as though the demon would by swayed by her entreaties, it quickly passed however and every one of his snake heads riveted them with a sudden gaze that burned with command. “Enough! There will be time for that later. Right now you two have another duty to perform. Your squad is waiting… I am sure you two are eager to return to your squad and see your friends again. You know what to do.”

The two newly corrupted women watched their master slither out of the chamber, a roiling mass of scales and tentacles, bodies quivering with still unsated need. Alone in the chamber Alexis and Cindy turned to look at each other before stepping close and into an embrace, a mutual hiss of lust escaping feminine throats as their wet naked flesh touched. Both women shared a long sensual kiss, gorgeous bodies pressing together as they celebrated their slavery with wanton joy. The girls’ tongues sparred as they shared a kiss that their former selves would have considered little short of incestuous, their friendship now something far more intimate and perverse. Already they could sense the dark presence of the offspring now growing in their wombs as ghostly whispers echoed in the back of their minds. Reluctantly they released one another, disentangling lithe limbs with languid grace, their eyes drawn to the gleaming blackness of their weapons as evil smiles touched their lips.

* * *