The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Infernal Destiny Book 3: Gathering

Disclaimer: This story should not be read by any person not of the age of majority in their country. Anyone who may be offended by the horrific depiction of a war between good and evil, including gratuitous sex and violence, should not continue. The author is not responsible for either any actions taken by persons who read this story or for the general social problems of our planet.

Chapter III

.When Sara returned home Wendy was waiting for her. Perched naked on the kitchen counter and wearing only a wide smile the corrupted brunette was an alluring sight. Seeing her sister’s perky breasts and creamy young skin Sara felt her tentacles threaten to break free of her chest.

“So, did you enjoy visiting the old school?”

Sara chuckled and stepped forward with lust in her eyes, “Immensely.”

“That’s good.” Wendy’s smile brightened even more, “Come on, I have a surprise for you!”

Catching Sara by surprise Wendy grabbed her sister’s hand and enthusiastically dragged her upstairs to their parents room, bouncing attractively up the stairs. Opening the door Wendy led her sister into the bedroom.

Lying spread-eagled on the bed, bound to the four bedposts at her wrists and ankles, was a petite brunette. The blindfolded girl pulled futilely at her bonds. “What? Who’s there? Let me go!”

Sara recognized the elfin teen as Wendy’s friend Paula. With a wicked smile Sara appreciated the display of young flesh before her. Paula was fit and healthy with golden, perfectly tanned skin and a lithe, well-toned body. Her body twisted and turned as she strained to free herself from the unyielding ropes making her even more attractive in her frantic thrashing.

As Sara watched the girl on the bed she felt Wendy step up behind her and begin removing her cloths.

“I like your surprise Wendy.” A wave of lust filled Sara and she stepped forward with a hungry expression.

Feeling Sara’s belly bulge as the tentacles pressed outward against the blonde girl’s skin Wendy put a hand on her sister’s stomach. “Not yet, lets take it slow. We should enjoy this.” The brunette smiled and led her sister toward the bed.

“Sara, Paula’s been hiding something for a while. You see, no guy has ever gotten into her panties. Everyone thinks it’s because she is a good little church girl but that isn’t true. I know why though. Don’t I Paula?” Wendy climbed onto the queen sized bed beside Paula.

Paula turned pale. “I don’t know what you’re talking about! Let me go! Please let me go!”

“Sara, Paula doesn’t really like the guys she dates. When she touches herself at night she thinks about other girls. Our little Paula is a lesbian.”

Paula shook her head in denial. “No! It’s not true!”

“There’s nothing wrong with it Paula. In fact it can be so very good. My sister and I like girls too, and we like you Paula. I’ve been watching you for a while. You make me so hot Paula.”

“Yes Paula. We want you.” Sara climbed onto the bed, beginning to get into the game she and her sister were playing with the frightened teen. “You’re so sexy and beautiful.” The blonde girl leaned forward and tasted Paula’s skin.

“Don’t please. I don’t want this.” Paula sobbed softly as she tried to pull away from Sara’s mouth, “Let me go. I won’t tell anyone!”

Wendy smiled as she watched her sister “You can’t do anything Paula. Just relax and enjoy it.”

Blindfolded, Paula could only concentrate on the sensations the sisters were eliciting in her, her blindness emphasizing each touch. Sara and Wendy ran their hands all over Paula’s supple young body, caressing and stroking, squeezing and rubbing. Her body’s rapid response to the sister’s attention surprised Paula. Even the feeling of helplessness the ropes caused was beginning to add to the thrill, becoming more erotic than scary. Before she knew it the first moan of arousal escaped from her pretty mouth.

Paula was no longer afraid, growing excitement had replaced her fear. While she had never desired them the sisters had now thoroughly aroused her. “Oh! It feels so good!”

“So you do like this.” Wendy reached down and strummed Paula’s clit, causing her hips to buck in pleasure. “We have a toy, Paula. Would you like Sara to use it?”

Doubt clouded the bound teen’s face, “I- I’m not sure Wendy. I’m a virgin.”

“Don’t worry Paula, I’ll go slowly. We can cum together.” Sara put as much false kindness as she could into her voice.

“Okay. I guess so.” Paula’s voice was still reluctant but she didn’t feel she had much choice.

Wendy stroked Paula’s face reassuringly, “You won’t regret this Paula.” Contempt filled her eyes as she thought of how easy it had been to seduce the girl.

Sara looked down at her stomach and frowned in concentration for a moment and then smiled as the skin just above her pubic hair bulged outwards before tearing to allow a thick black member to emerge. Wrapping her hand around the shaft Sara pumped it a few times before aiming the stiff tentacle at Paula’s hips.

As Sara rubbed the tentacle up and down the diminutive girl’s pink slit both seducer and unknowing victim moaned in pleasure. Sara covered the pulsing head of the obscene member with Paula’s flowing juices before positioning it against her eager vagina. “It looks like you’re ready.” Closing her eyes Sara pushed forward, exerting a firm pressure on Paula’s wet hole and hissing with pleasure as her tentacle relentlessly opened the petite girl’s body.

Paula whimpered in desire as she felt what seemed like a dildo pressing against her needy pussy. In anticipation her cunt grew wetter, pouring out juices as her swollen labia folded around the demonic appendage. Slowly the tentacle forced apart her nether lips and began to stretch open her canal. Paula gritted her teeth and grimaced in pain as the slimy tentacle pierced her hymen, gladly giving her virginity to her new lovers. The pain quickly faded and was replaced with incredible ecstasy as the rough texture of the member caused her cunt to spasm in waves of unholy pleasure.

Wendy and Sara smiled wickedly at each other as they watched Paula enjoy her own downfall with complete ignorance. Sara pushed the tentacle forward until their crotches touched.

A contented smile appeared on Paula’s face as she laid back and concentrated on the pleasure and feeling of incredible fullness. Gradually her hips started moving with the plunging rhythm of the invader. Above her Sara moaned in pleasure as she settled into a comfortable pace which would prolong the coupling as long as possible.

Watching the two girls gasping in ecstasy Wendy felt left out as her own pussy dripped in desire. After fingering herself for a few minutes Wendy stopped and crawled across the bed to Paula’s head. The possessed teen straddled the bound girl’s face and lowered her hips onto Paula’s small mouth, presenting her mound for the teen’s attention as she gripped the headboard to support herself. Hesitantly at first, and then with increasing enthusiasm, Paula began sucking and licking away at Wendy’s sex, eager to taste more of the sweet honey flowing from the teen’s pussy.

Sounds of feminine pleasure filled the room as the three girls moved together on the bed. As Sara’s tentacle was stimulated by the warm grasping embrace of Paula’s cunt it lost some of its stiffness and began moving on its own.

Paula froze as she felt the tentacle begin twisting and writhing. Within her lust and the haze of pleasure it began to dawn on Paula that something was wrong. The constant bombardment of pleasure from her cunt, only increased by the tentacle doing things that no normal cock or dildo could do, made it hard to think. A part of her told her to ignore it and just enjoy the experience, after all, what could be wrong when it felt so very good?

Lifting her head upwards, Paula was able press her face against Wendy’s thigh and push the blindfold onto her forehead. Looking down below the attractive cheeks of the younger Davis sister’s ass the bound girl saw Sara moving above her.

Paula screamed in terror and disgust as she watched the slimy black tentacle erupting from Sara’s stomach and plunging in and out of her tender pussy. With hysterical terror Paula struggled wildly, trying to escape. Feeling the girl stop licking her and begin to struggle Wendy lifted herself upwards

Wendy leaned forward, putting her face beside the girl’s head and nipped Paula’s ear painfully before whispering cruelly to her. “It’s too late Paula. Look at Sara’s face. See the pleasure? She’s going to cum soon. When she does you’ll know your true master.”

Paula shuddered through another orgasm, her traitorous body responding to the rape. Feeling increasing pleasure Sara began fucking the young teen harder. Paula’s squirming only increased the sensations of penetrating the girl’s delightful cunt. Grasping the petite girl’s firm calves Sara lifted her legs upward, almost bending Paula’s tiny body in half. She thrust with ruthless force, punching through the teen’s cervix with each stroke, grunting and biting her lower lip as she was lost in her own pleasure while she raped the helpless girl.

Finally Sara climaxed. The tentacle swelled impossibly large in Paula’s tiny cunt, almost tearing apart her small body as it deposited Armakoth’s embryo in her belly. Feeling the spurting fountain of thick cum shooting into her victim’s body Sara grunted in release. When the flow slowed and then stopped, Sara gently pulled out the tentacle out of the girl’s body. As a final insult it shot a spray of black semen onto Paula’s brutalized body.

The blonde looked down at Paula with sneer as the tentacle vanished back into her body. Blood and semen poured from Paula’s open vagina as torn tissues gaped wide open.

Suddenly Paula jumped as the embryo probed at the walls of her womb. Crying out in pain and terror Paula struggled uselessly as the demonic tissue spread outwards into her body, corrupting and subverting her young flesh. Standing and watching her with wide smiles, Sara and Wendy listened to the disgusting sounds of tearing and sticky squishing as the embryo took over their young victim.

After a few minutes she stopped crying and lay still on the bed. The flow of blood from her cunt slowed to a trickle and then stopped altogether. Her body began healing itself, rapidly repairing the damage that the rape and implantation had wrought.

When Paula opened her eyes they were different, somehow brighter than before. She arched her back and stretched sensuously. She pulled casually at the ropes restraining her wrists and ankles. As the ropes snapped free she sat up on the bed, pulled the blindfold from her forehead and discarded it. Smiling, she shook out her sweaty hair and jumped up from the bed. Striding purposefully across the bedroom Paula pressed her naked skin against Sara’s, molding her pliant flesh to the taller blonde girl. Standing on her tiptoes she kissed Sara deeply, swirling her tongue around the blonde’s mouth.

“Mmmm. Delicious.” The damned girl stepped back and looked down at her body. Her lithe form was dripping with demonic cum while a vile mixture of blood, juices and semen ran down her inner thighs. Paula looked appealingly at Sara, “Can we do it again? Please Sara, in the shower this time?”

* * *

Sara and Wendy smiled at their mother as she walked into the kitchen. Even in her late thirties she had maintained her figure. It was clear that her daughter’s had inherited their looks from their mother.

“Hi girls, how was your day?”

“Not bad, Mom.”

Wendy smiled. “Yeah, we kept busy.”

“Well, you can tell me all about it as soon as I have a shower.” Leaving her purse on the table Claire Davis left the kitchen and headed for her bedroom.

Sara and Wendy looked at each other and in silent agreement followed their mother upstairs. They had almost caught up to her when she saw her bed. For a moment she absorbed the blood and semen covered sheets before her shock turned quickly to anger.

“My god!” Claire spun towards her daughters. “What the hell happened here! Did you two do this?”

“Yes.” Wendy and Sara said as one.

“Why? Why would you do something like this to my room?” Hurt and anger filled their mother’s face.

“Actually, they didn’t make this mess to hurt you.” Paula walked out of the bathroom, still wet from the shower. “It was more like collateral damage when they raped me and turned me into their master’s slave.”

Sara and Wendy grabbed their mother’s arms and restrained her. Claire tried to tear free of her daughters’ grasp but found herself held by inhuman strength. The sister’s watched as Paula walked up to their mother.

“Well Claire, what’s happening is that your two darling daughters are going to sacrifice you. We’re going to use your soul to bring our master to the mortal realm.” Paula knelt before Claire and undid the woman’s belt. “But it’s going to be awhile before the ceremony. Sara said that we would have lots of time to play with you.”

After pulling down the woman’s pants Paula looked up and smiled wickedly at the Davis girl’s mother. “I’m really going to enjoy this, and you know what? I think you will too.” With that Paula stuck her head between Claire’s legs and flicked her small tongue out to touch the woman’s most intimate folds and crevices.

Mrs. Davis hung her head in defeat and slumped in her daughters’ grasp. Tears ran down her face and she could already feel her body beginning to respond to the teen’s skillful licking and sucking.

* * *

It had taken three weeks to prepare for the ceremony. After finding enough hosts for Armakoth’s seed Sara had grown more cautious, only taking women when there was little chance of attracting attention. Sara frowned as she thought of all the missed opportunities, all the girls who she had reluctantly restrained her tentacles from taking, but nothing could be allowed to jeopardize her master’s return. Now Sara had gathered a few selected servants to help her bring their demonic master back to Earth. The girls wore black robes as they finished preparing the last details.

The ceremony would begin with the incantation of the spells needed to desecrate the room. Sara had decided to use her parents bedroom. The work of filling the room with enough negative energy had begun with Paula’s rape. The torment Claire Davis had been subjected to for the past weeks as her daughters and their corrupted friends had teased and pleasured her, the unwanted incestuous sex forced upon her had almost broken the woman. Even more corruption had been introduced when girls had been brought to the house to be raped and enslaved, each teen losing first her virginity and then her soul on the bed. As the chanting finished the first spells took hold and the shadows in the room swam together.

Satisfied that the first stage of the ritual was successful Sara’s attention swung to their link to the hellish domain where Armakoth dwelled. Mr. Davis stood shaking in the center of the pentagram. In his hands was a cruel dagger, which he held poised point-first against his belly. The weight of his sins now damned him. It had been easy for the girls to prepare their father for his part in the ceremony. At dinner, while his wife was bound and gagged upstairs, a cocktail of elixirs prepared by Wendy while Sara was busy at the high school was slipped into his food. When it took affect he lost all his inhibitions and his blood boiled with lust.

When two naked cheerleader’s walked into the kitchen with welcoming smiles Mr. Davis had hurled himself at them. Ignoring the presence of his daughters he had taken them there on the floor, the family man falling upon the wanton girls and using the enhanced endurance the potion gave him to penetrate the girls over and over.

When the potion finally wore off he found that the girl he was violently rutting was not one of the harlots who had walked into the kitchen but was his youngest daughter. It had been more difficult for girls to prevent the strongly moral man from committing suicide, so overwhelming was his shame. Fortunately more potions, prepared by Wendy who gloried in her newfound knowledge, had allowed them to plant a compulsion which prevented him from doing so until they allowed him release.

When he died, their father’s soul would be dragged downwards into hell. As it fell it would form a mystical bridge that Armakoth would use to claw his way into the mortal realm. At the height of the ritual the summoned demon would consume a woman’s life-force, using the power to replenish the energy he expended in crossing the dimensional boundaries and slamming the door shut behind him. That is where their bound mother came in.

Having discarded all past attachments when they lost their souls to Armakoth, the girls now took great satisfaction in using their parents this way. With all the preparation complete Sara nodded to Wendy who stepped forward and said one word to her father. “Release.”

With a cry filled with anguish Peter Davis plunged the knife into his belly. As he pulled the blade upwards he could see the face of his daughter as he raped her. Surprisingly their father was able to pull the knife all the up to his ribcage before collapsing. As he slumped to the floor he fought for breath, his body struggling to live while his mind desired only death.

On the bed Claire screamed as she watched her husband disembowel himself. As he fell Armakoth’s servants discarded their robes and stepped forward, revealing the arcane runes and symbols they had traced in blood onto their beautiful young bodies. They began shouting the words of the summoning together, calling their master into the world.

On the floor, with a final rattling breath, Peter Davis died. His body burst into a pillar of flame as a direct gate opened between the bedroom and hell. The pentagram flared to life, the dark magic prolonging the passage of his soul and keeping the way open for Armakoth to pass through the tear.

From within the fiery pillar of energy shot a dozen tentacles which homed unerringly in on the woman on the bed. As they wrapped all around Claire’s body the ropes fell away, giving the woman up into the creature’s grasp. Sara smiled as the tentacles dragged her mother closer to the gateway. From the center of the pillar a massive tentacle emerged. It pulsed and oozed as it moved forward with inexorable determination toward Claire Davis.

Sliding forward it plowed into her body, parting her lips and stretching the inner walls of her vagina. After bottoming on the back of her womb it pulled out until only the very tip was lodged in her tortured slit. Finishing with the first stroke it began moving steadily in and out of her body, slowly gaining speed until the shaft was slamming in and out of her body at an inhuman pace. Soon it was impossible to distinguish whether Claire was screaming in agony or in ecstasy. As the rape proceeded black smoke began to pour from the flames. Rather than dispersing or filling the room the smoke began to form a cloud in the air above Claire where she lay on the bed.

Gradually it began to gain form. The cloud began to extend ghostly strands which grew until they were clearly appendages. From within the black cloud two red points began to glow, as they focused on her the demon’s screaming victim realized that they were eyes.

The ethereal tentacles began whipping through her body. Every time another stroke slashed through her Claire jumped and gasped as they tore away another piece of her soul. Bit by bit the whipping took its toll and soon the floating black spirit grew stronger with each theft, able to steal more of the woman’s energy with each ghostly blow. Throughout the spiritual assault the demonic tentacles continued to rape her, using the invasion of her body to make sure that the girl’s mother could not gather the energy to resist it.

Finally when Armakoth’s spirit had gained enough energy it began to separate itself from the pillar. With ruthless determination the ghostly tentacles reached into Claire and grabbed onto her despairing essence. With effort they slowly ripped it from her body. His servants watched as Armakoth pulled the glowing golden energy from her body and drew it into himself. As he absorbed all of her energy the demon freed himself fully from the gateway. The tentacles of demonic flesh withdrew back into the pillar, dragging Claire’s body with them. As they vanished inside it the flames of the pillar itself began to die, flickering and fading until it vanished altogether leaving behind the scorched remains of Peter Davis.

Armakoth floated as an ethereal mass of boiling darkness. From within the darkness stabbed the gaze of two fiery red eyes. From the continually shifting dark mass erupted tentacles which flailed through the air before being absorbed back into the darkness. With the summoning complete the demon’s servants prostrated themselves before their master.

“Welcome master.”

You have done well in my absence. How are our plans progressing? Armakoth’s thoughts snaked their way into Sara’s mind.

“Everything is on schedule. I brought only a few of your slaves here to remain inconspicuous.”

Yes, until I gain more power it is important to remain hidden.

“Of course master. After you take your host we can begin gathering the slaves to reunite your flesh with your mind.”

Good. I wish to have form. It has been so long since I have been able to enjoy the pleasures of this realm.

“Your host will be here soon master.” Sara looked down at the runes and sweat covering her body.

Excellent. Go wash and prepare yourself for his arrival.

While Sara left the room Armakoth surveyed the prone girls surrounding him in worship. As she reached the shower Armakoth’s satisfied laughter filled her mind.

* * *

“Thanks for making the honeymoon arrangements Sara. This is exactly what I wanted. Trish is going to love it.” Ethan said as he looked up at Sara’s wide smile. For a moment he thought she was looking behind him and then dismissed the notion as her eyes moved to watch him. Sara continued smiling as she watched the incorporeal form of her master move up behind Ethan and prepare wispy black tentacles to seize the unsuspecting young man. Just when the moment arrived the faint form froze and then appeared to seethe in frustration.

Armakoth’s thoughts floated into Sara’s mind.

I cannot possess him.

Why not?

His soul is too pure.

He always was a lot like Trish. Couple of naive fools always believing in church and doing right to their fellow people. Well let’s snap his neck and find someone else—

There may be a way. If before I’m pulled back into my own dimension he willingly commits a great sin...

Like fucking his fiancé’s best friend a few days before his wedding? Sara’s thoughts had a definite impish flavor.

Armakoth’s laughter filled her mind. Yes, that would suffice.

Sara knew Ethan had a long-term crush on her dating back to their days in high school. He had accepted that they would never be together and had fallen deeply in love with Trish but those feelings of desire still remained deep inside. Motioning Ethan to sit down, Sara spread out the various tickets and brochures on the table. Taking a seat close beside him Sara began to explain the itinerary and the various activities that the newly wed couple could choose from.

At the same time Sara began covertly exercising her powers on Ethan. Taking control of her body functions she increased her own arousal, not a difficult task when she eagerly awaited the ministrations of her master once Armakoth possessed form. This caused her nipples to swell against her tight white T-shirt and a flood of pheromones to fill the air from her dampening sex. At the same time she reached out toward his psyche, broadcasting feeling of lust and desire.

Ethan’s consciousness was oblivious to these efforts as gradually his subconscious and body began to respond. From friendly chatter about the wedding and honeymoon the two progressed before he knew it to light flirtation. Before he knew it they were fencing back and forth, the conversation full of double-meanings. Somehow Sara was sitting closer to him, every time one of them moved their bodies would touch sending sparks of sensation racing through him. Occasionally Sara would reach across the table for a pamphlet and his eyes would lock onto her breasts. Before long Ethan’s breathing had quickened.

Smiling inwardly, Sara pretended not to notice his attention. Occasionally she would stretch luxuriously, arching her back and displaying her young body to its best angle. An almost subliminal tension built up between the two, charging the atmosphere with electricity.

At the same moment, seemingly by coincidence, Sara and Ethan turned toward each other to speak and found themselves looking at each other from only an inch away. They locked gazes and the moment of open surprise was all Sara needed. Plunging into his mind she threw aside the last weak inhibitions and reached the heart of Ethan’s being. There, pulsating as it attempted to escape, was the animal nature buried deep inside every human, restrained only by the careful chains of years of civilization. With a few deft tugs the chains broke.

Ethan no longer saw his friend Sara but only a ready receptacle for his seed. Freed of its bonds the animal inside him sensed her readiness to mate. With a snarl of lust Ethan kissed her, mashing his lips against hers and exploring, dominating with his tongue. Her response was eager, her mouth welcoming him and her agile tongue sparring with his. With his first awkward touch her pliant flesh pressed willingly against his body. He had to have her!

With a growl Ethan swept the table clear, sending the pamphlets and papers across the floor, and threw Sara onto the table. The possessed blond practically purred as the lust crazed man ripped open her shirt before pulling down her bra and clumsily squeezed her firm breasts, pinching and squeezing her sensitive nipples. As Ethan mauled her breasts, Sara lifted her hips and slid her shorts down her legs before kicking them off. Wrapping her legs around Ethan, Sara ground her loins against his. The feeling of the beautiful blonde’s exposed mound rubbing his cock through his pants drove the young man mad with the need to take her.

Stepping back from Sara, Ethan wrestled with his belt, fumbling desperately in haste. With a vicious grin of triumph the young man succeeded in opening his pants and freeing his cock. Grasping his shaft Ethan brought it to bear on Sara’s steaming cunt.

Small droplets of honey glistened in Sara’s blonde curls as the engorged head of Ethan’s straining penis rested against her wet labia. Pressing himself against Sara’s beautiful young flesh Ethan watched as his cock disappeared into her welcoming depths. With a low moan of animal satisfaction he pushed forward forcefully, struggling against Sara’s tightness, until his hips touched hers.

With gathering speed Ethan began rutting her, thrusting with an increasingly urgent pace. On each inward stroke their hips slapped together. He grimaced in pleasure as he felt the wet inner walls of her cunt milk his penis. Responding to the rough fucking Sara wrapped her legs around Ethan’s waist, crying out her joy as she climaxed.

Watching Sara’s body rock under his forceful thrusting Ethan grabbed her breasts, roughly pulling and squeezing her swollen tits as he used them as handles to hold her still so he could ram her harder. Pulling out Ethan flipped Sara over on her stomach and grabbed his cock with one hand. With the other he pried apart Sara’s tight buttocks and positioned his cock against her puckered anus. Aided only slightly by the slick coating of womanly fluids on it his penis violated her virgin anus. Sara screamed in surprised pain before grinning in delight as he forcefully reamed her. Sara wore a faintly amused expression while Ethan enthusiastically pumped into her. The blonde reflected that she hadn’t thought that corrupting Ethan could be so much fun.

Growing tired of her rectum Ethan rolled Sara onto her back and climbed up on the table with her. Taking his shaft Sara guided Ethan back into her vagina. As he humped away on top of her Sara raked her nails across his back, her face filled with pleasure. Angling her hips upwards Sara pushed back against the young man’s thrusts. She moaned in delight as the increased penetration shot orgasmic pleasure through her loins.

Soon his thrusts came quicker and shorter as his climax approached. Gasping and moaning with his pleasure Ethan came, ejaculating his semen into a woman for the first time. Small grunts escaped his lips as his cock jumped and pulsed inside of the beautiful blond girl. Sara orgasmed with a cry as she felt his warm seed fill her cunt, arching her back as her vagina spasmed in pleasure. His lust satisfied, Ethan pulled his cock out of Sara with a wet slurping sound.

Ethan looked down at his sister’s friend as she lay gasping on the table, his semen slowly leaking from between her legs. He started shaking as reason returned. “My god, what have I done?”

Sara smiled wickedly, “You’ve given me your innocence and my master your soul.” Her mocking laughter filled Ethan’s ears.

Ethan shook suddenly as he felt a presence touch him. Horror and terror warred for dominance on his face. Something began wrapping itself around him and he struggled to break free. Where ever he turned and whichever way he went the invisible touch was always there, growing stronger and closer with each moment.

Sara watched with a superior smile as Armakoth began to envelop Ethan. What he couldn’t see was that it was already too late. Armakoth had the young man trapped and was now closing Ethan in a deadly embrace. As the cloud contracted about him Ethan found himself unable to move. As the force constricted tightly he found himself unable to even breath. Slowly he was lifted into the air.

With crushing force Ethan felt the force press inward against him until with terror he realized that it was beginning to enter his body. Slowly tendrils of dark presence began to insinuate themselves into the young man. Trying desperately to fight it he felt the relentless presence begin to invade his mind. Pressing aside Ethan’s pitiful defenses Armakoth used the greater power of his spirit to seize the mortal’s mind.

It is useless to fight. Your only defense was your innocence which you proved very willing to discard.

Sara watched while gently fondling herself as the last of the darkness vanished into Ethan’s body. Finally the young man opened his mouth and began screaming in hopeless fear as he felt the invading spirit start consuming his soul. Ethan’s hoarse cries ended as the demon finished its feast and he shook and shuddered before his body fell limp in midair. After a few minutes he stirred and regained consciousness. Wearing a beatific smile the young man slowly floated down to land on the floor.

“Ahhh. Excellent.” Armakoth stretched and flexed his host body, growing used to the stolen form. “Until I am reunited with my flesh I am limited in the changes I can make to this body.”

“Go and gather my servants together. I want to regain my powers and true form as soon as possible.”

Armakoth’s eyes flared red and his penis began pumping itself erect. “Now until then, I will enjoy those pleasures available to me in this body.”

As Sara left the house she heard gleeful and excited female cries from upstairs as the demon’s slaves began attending him.

* * *

California

The student sat in the seeing circle, eyes closed in deep concentration. Falling into the trance had been easy. For whatever reason the demonic presence on Earth had been very difficult to detect in the astral realm, leaving only enough traces to prove that something lurked on Earth but not allowing the student to localize the presence. Knowing that the demon would have to reveal himself when he exercised his powers the student had sunk into a state of deep meditation.

With the student’s mind fully open to the fluxes and changes of the astral realm the next time the demon revealed himself the student would be ready. Ready to hunt down and destroy the evil which had dared to cross over to this world. Ready to kill the thing which had taken the student’s master. In the student’s mind the need for revenge burned hot.

The student’s eyes opened. For a moment they were black orbs before they cleared and the student’s body and mind were reunited. The student’s lips drew back in a humorless smile. The demon had revealed himself. It was across the continent but that would not protect the foul beast from the student’s vengeance, only delay it.

* * *

Outside Boston

The dark cavern was ancient. Long in the forgotten past ancient of demon worshippers cults had used it for their rituals of depravity and bloody sacrifices. The legacy of evil the subterranean chamber held made it the perfect place for the demon to regain his true power. It was here, just outside the suburbs that Armakoth had gathered the women and girls carrying his flesh. As they arrived one by one they assembled in the main chamber, quietly waiting for the ceremony to begin.

Armakoth’s servants stood in a loose circle around the altar of gleaming black rock. Standing before the altar their demonic master waited for his seed to leave their bodies. Throwing his arms wide the demon summoned the physical element of his being to his spirit.

The girls gasped as demonic flesh stirred within them. They quivered and shook at the strange feeling of movement inside their bodies. One by one the girls were overcome by the sensations and collapsed to the ground. They laid on the cold rock of the floor, gasping and panting as their bellies began to swell. Slowly the demonic flesh extricated itself from their tissues and filled their wombs. Writhing desperately the girls clutched at their abdomens. Soon the servants appeared to be massively pregnant and their young bodies began straining to expel their burdens.

Sara, who had remained on her feet, smiled and rubbed her extended stomach, feeling her master’s flesh slowly pulsating as it prepared to leave her body. She would miss the feeling of her master’s flesh merged with her own. The small pang of regret she felt was immediately replaced by eager hunger as Sara thought of Armakoth coupling with her in his full demonic form.

The women and teens in the chamber cried out as they experienced the pain of giving birth. Rippling and pushing the embryos forced their way down their canals as the girls strained and pushed with their inner muscles. Moaning and grunting, their faces contorted in pain, the girls experienced labor for the first time. Finally the girls’ vaginas began to open from the inside revealing the unholy passengers their bodies had carried. As the demonic spawn emerged from their wombs they produced tendrils which wrapped around the girls’ thighs and began to pull the pulsing flesh free. As the last of Armakoth’s seeds extricated themselves from the girls his exhausted servants finally relaxed, gasping for breath in semi consciousness.

Meanwhile, the wet black masses of flesh slowly converged on Armakoth where he waited in the circle’s center. Tentacles tipped with wicked spikes shot out, burrowing deep into the demon’s host body, rending and tearing at his insides. His body began to swell as the demonic flesh subsumed the human form, mixing with and assimilating Ethan’s body.

With an inhuman roar the demon began to transform. His skull expanded and the bone thickened. Hair fell from his scalp and dark horns emerged from the sides of his head. Armakoth’s jawbone and mouth began changing until it had become a wide maw filled with sharp fangs. Closing his eyes they reopened to reveal a pair of fiery yellow orbs with black slitted irises.

Soon his entire body grew as slabs of muscle covered his chest. At the same time the demon’s arms and legs became thick and powerful. Stretched beyond its limits by his transformation the human skin began to rip and tear, revealing the demon’s dark red skin beneath.

Ethan’s merely mortal body had been totally transformed by the merging with Armakoth’s flesh. Exuding strength and power, Armakoth strode forward with his restored demonic form. He was now eight feet tall. Long rending claws had slipped from the ends of his fingers. What was most impressive was the massive phallus between his legs. Slowly pulsing with lust the slime covered member stood erect. The girls gasped in wonder and reverence as the sight of the demon made their vaginas burn with desire.

With predatory grace Armakoth walked to where his servants lay on the rock floor of the cavern. Selecting the first female to bear his young he easily lifted an attractive brunette teen into the air.

“At last. I stand on Earth, ready to take what is mine.”

The demon leaned down toward the girl’s chest and licked a firm young breast with his long tongue, tasting her sweet flesh before placing his cock between her legs. As the girl smiled with joy the demon took her. Arching her back the teen screamed with pleasure as Armakoth forcefully thrust all the way into her fertile young body.

* * *

Sara lay on her back as Armakoth rewarded her for returning him to Earth. Hovering above the blond girl her demonic master stroked into her tight cunt with long, hard thrusts. She licked her lips and shivered with ecstasy and lust beneath the demon as she anticipated carrying his spawn.

After Armakoth had regained his body he made use of the altar to accomplish two tasks. First, he had impregnated all of the females who had been carriers for his flesh, further bonding them to him in the process. Now they would be happy mothers for his spawn, the first of the demon army which would give him domination of the Earth. Secondly he had taken a series of virgin girl, friends and sisters of his servants who had been abducted for this purpose, to gain power from subverting their souls to his service.

All this time Sara had stood by watching, feeling her need grow with each girl who was ravaged, their moans as they got exactly what she wanted had almost driven her mad with desire. Armakoth had witnessed his slave’s distress with amusement, sending a mental command forbidding her from satisfying herself. When the demon had finally beckoned the beautiful blonde to him she had practically hurled herself at his powerful body grabbing his hard cock and worshiping the member with her warm mouth.

Once he had sprayed a load of hot cum down her throat Armakoth had tossed her onto the black altar and climbing on top of her enjoyed the charms of his first slave. Master and slave grunted and groaned as his thick cock pounded into her tight channel. As the callused skin of Armakoth’s member rubbed her soft inner walls the blond girl’s eyes rolled back and she thrashed helplessly at the sensations the unholy coupling sent flooding through her body.

Moving together the two lovers moaned and grunted at the pure carnal pleasures of the rut. Without breaking his rhythm Armakoth’s hands roved across Sara’s sweat slick skin. Reaching her breasts he squeezed the firm mounds, digging the tips of his claws into the resilient flesh just hard enough to draw blood.

Reaching up Sara grabbed Armakoth’s horns and pulled his mouth to her full moist lips. Sticking out her tongue the blond girl passionately kissed her master. The demon ruthlessly shoved his tongue down her throat, exploring her mouth. Feeling his climax growing closer Armakoth began pumping faster as vile semen began to boil in his testes. Very soon he would have an offspring growing in his slave’s belly

Armakoth roared triumphantly as he began to ejaculate and thrust deep to ensure that Sara was impregnated by his seed. Pushing forward the head of the demon’s cock parted Sara’s cervix and sprayed his load straight into her womb. Feeling her master’s seed entering her body Sara gasped and came over and over again, shaking as the repeated climaxes almost knocked her out. Feeling her master pull himself out of her cunt she lay exhausted, slowly recovering from the fantastic fuck she had just received.

Sara massaged her belly, smiling as she thought of the demonic semen fertilizing her eggs at that moment. Raising her gaze she grinned happily at Armakoth as she ran a hand through the mass of her disheveled hair. Armakoth smiled as he looked into Sara’s eyes and saw the adoration and need in them. It was a pleasure to own a specimen like this one, her body, mind and soul totally enslaved to his will. Her lust and the desires he had awakened within her bound her in chains she could never and would never want to break free from.

Stepping back from where Sara was sprawled on the altar Armakoth motioned for her to sit up. As his exhausted slave struggled to obey Armakoth spoke. “I need more females to bear my spawn.”

“I’ve arranged for Trish’s bridesmaids to come to my house to get ready. In fact her sister should be arriving soon after we get back.”

Armakoth laughed, “Excellent. They will become my slaves and then after the marriage ceremony I will claim the power of a pure soul.”

END OF CHAPTER 3