The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Infernal Destiny Book 5: Disturbance

Disclaimer: This story should not be read by any person not of the age of majority in their country. Anyone who may be offended by the horrific depiction of a war between good and evil, including gratuitous sex and violence, should not continue. The author is not responsible for either any actions taken by persons who read this story or for the general social problems of our planet.

Chapter V

* * *

Pennsylvania

After hours of boredom Sterling roused himself as a van drove up the rode toward the estate. Focusing in with several of the cameras the surveillance team had planted in the woods he read the name of a cleaning service on the side of the van.

Sterling watched on the monitor as a pretty girl in coveralls hopped out of the van. The raven haired young woman walked into the guard shack by the gate. For a few minutes nothing happened. After five minutes she left the shack and climbed back into the van. Behind her one of the uniformed security guards leaned out as the gate began to open and waved the truck through.

Inside the truck Trish wiped a drop of blood from the corner of her lip and smiled at Sara, who was sitting in the driver’s seat wearing a matching set of coveralls, before seductively licking her finger clean. Both girls exchanged a look of lust before Sara put the truck in gear and drove forward. In the back of the truck Armakoth waited with two of his demonic offspring, the three in human form, as well as Laura and two other female vampires, all wearing cleaning company coveralls.

* * *

After gaining entry to the mansion it was child’s play to gain control of everyone in the house. The staff were grabbed one by one and taken back to the darkness of the owner’s private office. Once the keen senses of the demons assured them that no one remained free in the house the demons had descended on the female servants.

Armakoth had only paused to select an attractive sixteen year old they had found in the indoor swimming pool. He dragged the beautiful cinnamon skinned Indian girl over to Trish and the other vampires. “Take her.” As the vampire women had descended on the hapless teen, dragging her to the ground before converting her, the demon grabbed another woman and began exercising his lusts on her nubile young body.

Picking up a maid in his iron grip the demon examined her with hungry eyes. His victim appeared to be in her early twenties. She was a brunette with close cropped hair and wide innocent brown eyes. Her lovely ruby lips trembled with terror from the experience of being held in a monster’s grip.

The low cut top did little to hide the maid’s firm breasts. Tearing away her clothes Armakoth smiled in satisfaction as the woman’s slender, well toned body was revealed. His cock slowly pulsed as it came erect, the slimy black organ aroused by the woman’s stunning body.

Dangling the helpless woman upside down in the air he brought her mound close to his face and inhaled deeply, savoring the rich scent of her womanhood. The demons attention in her most sacred places made the woman panic, struggling uselessly against his iron grip in a desperate attempt to escape. Annoyed by the terrified woman’s incessant cries Armakoth placed a clawed hand against her soft throat, letting the razor sharp points rest against the sensitive skin.

“Be silent.” The menace in the demon’s voice quelled the woman’s screams even quicker than the threat of the claws. Armakoth looked into the woman’s wide eyes, smiling as he saw the fear there. “What is your name?”

Struck silent by her fear the woman tried several times to speak before finally managing a weak whisper. “Maria.” The brunette shudders as the demon favored her with a wide smile which did nothing to comfort her.

Holding the maid up in the air the demon opened his fanged maw to extend his tongue. As the first blast of his hot breath blew over her exposed mound Maria shuddered in response. Armakoth ran his tongue over her soft skin, covering her body with his saliva as he tasted her lovely flesh. Finally tiring of the mere sample of her favors that her skin was giving him the demon concentrated on the brunette woman’s crotch. The wet, writhing member slithered over the soft skin of her inner thighs before parting her soft lips and sliding into her pussy.

The terrified maid cried out in shock as the demon’s black tongue reached into her body, the slimy organ stretched and lengthened to plunge a full eight inches into the maid’s tight cunt. Armakoth smiled as he explored her sex with his slimy tongue, the gruesome intruder tasting the woman where no one else had ever before.

With shame the pretty maid realized that her tender body was responding to his invasion. Small shots of pleasure began to shoot through her abdomen as Maria’s body responded to his touch even as she whimpered in quiet terror.

* * *

On the other side of the room the young Indian teen was the focus of the full attentions of Trish and her beautiful companions. The beautiful houseguest had no idea what was happening here and her confusion was only amplified by the tender yet firm way that she was being treated by these impossibly attractive women. As skillful hands pulled her bathing suit from her body Jasmine whimpered in fear. Soon those same hands were gently restraining her while their owners touched and prodded her body in the most intimate ways.

Trish took Jasmine’s right nipple into her mouth and teased it with her tongue. As the girl’s nipple hardened in response to her attentions the vampire allowed her fangs to graze it with just the barest touch. Jasmine jumped in response as pleasure shot through her body. All three vampires descended on the beautiful teen, giving her the full attention of their mouths and hands. The young Indian’s breathing began to quicken as she responded to the shots of pleasure which flooded through her body. Against her will an aroused flush colored her skin as the relentless attention of Trish and her brethren teased and tempted her flesh.

Trish smiled briefly at the look of helpless pleasure on Jasmine’s face before returning her attention to the girl’s young body. As the vampire massaged and caressed Jasmine’s firm breasts, occasionally reaching over to gently tweak her hard nipples

She heard Jasmine begin to pant as the sensations got to her. The Indian teen had never experienced this kind of attention in her life and the trio of seductive temptresses were beginning to drive her body toward a level of arousal she hadn’t dreamed was possible.

Crawling up Jasmine’s body she forced her tongue past the teen’s soft lips, forcefully exploring the girl’s mouth. A rush of lust burned in Trish’s cunt as Jasmine sucked on her tongue in response, the girl’s building desire controlling her actions. Giving in fully to the moment Jasmine used her suddenly freed arms to seize Trish’s head and kiss her back firmly, moaning into the pale beauty’s mouth as their tongues entwined. Breaking the kiss Trish stared into the eyes of the panting teen, smiling as she saw the frantic need in the girl’s gaze. Deciding that it was time she commanded the other two female vampires to hold their victim.

As the women quickly changed positions Jasmine looked down at her body and was surprised to see several small cuts covering her body. Her brief concern was overridden when Trish captured her eyes. The raven haired temptress smiled as her intense gaze mesmerized the young girl, licking her own ruby lips in anticipation of what was to follow.

Jasmine held her breath in anticipation as Trish gave her a look which burned with lust before sinking between her cinnamon thighs. Leaning in close to Jasmine’s velvet lips Trish softly blew on the sensitive flesh. Only the iron grip of the beauties restraining her kept the frustrated girl from bucking her hips upward in the desperate hope of relieving the need which filled her.

As Trish’s hot tongue darted out to taste the girl’s wet folds Jasmine let out a low moan of pleasure. The vampire held the girl’s hips firmly, preventing the teen from bucking Trish off in her lust. As Jasmine built toward a forced orgasm the other two beautiful vampires caressed her body, kneading her pert breasts and stroking her erogenous zones. Focusing her attentions on the teen’s clit Trish strummed it with her tongue until Jasmine came with a low moan, sending a flow of honey into the vampire’s mouth.

Watching Trish’s eyes the other two vampire’s responded to her unspoken signal and lovingly sank their fangs into the soft flesh of Jasmine’s breasts even as Trish sunk her own into the teen’s mound. A nova went off in Jasmine’s mind. Where the two eerily beautiful vampires were feeding from her breasts she was experiencing pleasure beyond human comprehension. Amazingly this was nothing compared to the sensations from between her legs as Trish drained blood from the girl’s body. Jasmine’s eyes rolled up in her head and she screamed over and over as a shattering ecstasy overwhelmed her mind. She didn’t know what they were doing to her but she didn’t care either. Compared to the sensations flooding her being nothing else mattered one bit to Jasmine.

Only the vampiresses’ incredible strength allowed them to keep the teen under control as her cinnamon toned body writhed and twisted wildly. The vampire seductresses fed slowly, prolonging the moment as long as possible as they clung to her supple body, feeling her lifeforce flow into their mouths.

Jasmine had now lost so much blood that her body was dying. In only minutes her life would slip slowly away. Sensing her impending death Trish stopped drinking from the girl and sensuously lowered herself to the floor and opened her long legs, displaying her perfect body for Jasmine’s benefit.

If it were not for the adrenaline coursing through her blood from the supernatural arousal she was experiencing the teenager would already have dropped into a coma. As it was she was in a lust filled stupor. When the incredible pleasure induced by Trish’s bite began to fade she drunkenly looked around the room and saw Trish on the floor with her. As the vampire stroked a hand through her lustrous black hair and smiled seductively at Jasmine she slipped her other hand down to her bare cunt. With the tips of her fingers she spread her nether lips and displayed the wet orifice to the dying girl. Even over the smell of sex which filled the room Jasmine could smell a sweet musk which she instinctively knew was Trish’s scent.

With the last of her strength Jasmine crawled towards Trish’s glistening mound, wanting nothing more to latch her mouth onto Trish’s beautiful pussy and suck until her heart stopped. When her lips kissed the wet flesh the girl realized that she was tasting the most delicious flavor of her life. Despite her weakness her eager tongue probed every fold of Trish’s sex, seeking out more of the sweet juices which flowed from the moaning vampire’s body. As Jasmine hungrily devoured her slit Trish willed a slow flow of demonic blood from her body. Unnoticed by the frantically licking girl it began to spread through her young flesh, warming Jasmine’s breasts and cunt even as it slowed her heart. Like a drug the slow infusion of demonic blood burned away the last of her inhibitions.

As the last of her humanity slipped away from her Jasmine paused in the attentions she was giving her beautiful mistress and moaned softly with pleasure and gratitude before returning to her task with new energy. The teenage girl was gone and the being which had been Jasmine reveled in the newfound lusts and hungers which filled her…

* * *

Armakoth was truly enjoying himself. While Maria was beautiful the demon got his true pleasure from corrupting his victim’s soul. Now solely through his oral attentions the maid had begun to grow aroused, her sweet slit was growing wet as her body responded to him. The sweet juices drove him to press harder, bringing her even more pleasure and accelerating her defilement. With great difficulty the demon stopped himself from simply impaling her on his phallus and satisfying his instinctive urges.

Armakoth plunged his tongue in and out of her pussy, the writhing appendage twisting and licking every part of her inner walls. The maid trembled in his grip as unholy pleasure shot through her body, the overwhelming sensations causing her eyes to roll up in her head. Placing his thumb at the top of her wet cunt, Armakoth lightly strummed her clit.

“Yes! Oh yes!”

The maid had lost all rational thought and begged Armakoth to take her, the overwhelming lust awakened within her giving the woman no choice but to obey its demands. Armakoth ran his hands up her sleek body, stroking and squeezing her breasts before teasing her erect nipples.

Grasping his thick cock the demon aimed it between Maria’s hips. Running the fat head up and down her swollen pussy lips the demon coated the tip with Maria’s need before giving special attention to her sensitive clit. Waves of pleasure flowed from the small nub making the woman gasp and shake. Opening her legs as wide as possible Maria closed her eyes and waited for the demon to take her, trembling as she thought of just how good it would feel when he filled her.

Armakoth watched with growing amusement as the woman opened her legs for him. The sight of a beautiful woman submissively opening herself for him had always been one of the most arousing sights of his eons long existence and never failed to make him want to plunge his cock into her again and again. Exercising his self control he stopped teasing the maid and pulled the tip of his phallus away from her dripping sex. No, he decided, she would have to come to him, it wouldn’t be that easy for her.

With a chuckle the demon stepped back from the pleading woman and knelt on the floor so that his aroused cock stood forward and up before him. Wearing a cruel grin Armakoth lightly stroked the thick member, showing the maid the true size of the monstrous organ. Maria whimpered with need as she met the demon’s terrifying gaze. With a wicked grin Armakoth shook his head and continued to hold his member, refusing to satisfy her burning need and making it clear that he could wait longer than she.

For a few moments the maid tried to deny her desire but the truth was that her willpower had already been broken. Her body was aroused and its needs overrode her mind. Maria wept in denial as she staggered to her feet, unable to deny the burning need coursing through her being.

Her legs shaking Maria walked towards Armakoth as her juices flowed down her inner thighs. The demon chuckled in amusement as the weeping woman approached him. Humans were so weak, the merest physical pleasure had broken her will. Soon his seed would finish her enslavement.

Reaching the demon Maria stood up on tiptoes while reaching down to grasp Armakoth’s cock with both hands, guiding it to her entrance. She shivered as the fat head brushed against the intimate area between her thighs. Feeling the pulsing member resting in the right place Maria began to lower her body onto the waiting member, violating her own body with the demon’s unholy flesh.

As she pushed downwards the pulsing head parted her wet labia and slowly began to penetrate her tight channel. Biting her lower lip in determination the maid panted and strained to accommodate the massive organ. The attractive brunette wept happily as she watched his thick phallus slide into her body, aided by the ample juices her aroused sex was producing. The maid shuddered as she felt every bump and ridge of the demon’s cock as it slid slowly into her depths. With an appreciative moan Maria drove herself downwards until the head of the pulsing member pressed against her cervix.

Armakoth grunted in satisfaction as the maid’s inner muscles clenched tightly around his cock, her stunning body shaking as she fought to fill herself with his throbbing member. He favored the woman with a mocking smile as he watched Maria tremble with every shot of delicious pleasure from her stretched cunt.

Maria swept her hair from her face and moaned in pleasure as she rode the demon’s cock. Never before had she felt anything like the incredible pleasure which now coursed through her body. The feeling was so overwhelming that it forced any rational thought from her consciousness. Slowly the beautiful maid began to pick up the pace of her movements, lifting almost fully off the demon’s member before slamming her body back down onto the grotesque shaft. Maria moaned in pleasure as she impaled herself over and over, each time the

It was only when the demon picked her up that some small bit of reason returned to her. As he placed her upon the floor, stilled keeping Maria realized what he intended to do. While Armakoth was now buried further within her body than any mere human man could go his cock had stopped at her cervix. Now it was obvious that the demon desired to insert the full length of his inhumanly large member into the young maid.

Filled with fear at what this would do to her tender body the maid cried out in protest, “No, please… Don’t!” The maid gasped as another wave of pleasure burned its way through her body. “Please… Don’t stop.” Her eyes widened with shock as Maria realized that she didn’t care what the massive cock did to her nubile body as long as it filled her.

Armakoth ignored her cries and proceeded to fully penetrate her body. With easy strength he slid his ridged penis through the barrier of her cervix and pressed forward until the fat head of his cock was lodged firmly against the back of her womb, violating her most sacred place to the greatest possible extent. Now the demon began thrusting into her body with an unstoppable demonic rhythm. Maria felt slimy tentacles slip from hidden recesses on the demon’s body and wrap themselves around her body to hold it in place against the powerful force of his thrusts.

The auburn haired maid found herself unable to focus on anything except the carnal urges filling her. Maria strained to force the demon deeper into her body, the relentless pounding as he filled her ripe belly over and over making the young woman shriek in delight. As orgasms rippled through her slim form her internal muscles squeezed and massaged the demon’s member with wet warmth.

As his own physical pleasure increased he began to pick up the pace leaving her gasping for breath. The violent rutting filled Maria’s soul with corruption even as her body squeezed and milked the demonic member filling her cunt. Instinctively her flesh craved the flood of semen which would impregnate her with the unholy spawn of her lover. As the massive phallus brutally reamed her Maria’s body rewarded her for submitting with a steady string of orgasms.

Armakoth growled as he used the beautiful woman. His tentacles tightened around her body with bruising force, holding her slender form in place against the full force of his powerful thrusts. The demon’s cock was slick with her juices and slid easily into her tight channel. With each stroke the beast withdrew all but the fat purple head of his phallus before thrusting back inside her body until their hips touched and his cock battered the back of her uterus. Maria’s toned belly bulged outward as her body barely accommodated the intruder. Finally the demon reached his climax with a roar of victory.

Maria screamed as she felt the ridged cock swell and quiver inside her before sending a scalding jet of thick demonic cum straight into her fertile womb. A spray of green semen sprayed from her body as literal gallons of the vile fluid were emptied into her grasping vagina, eliciting a last throaty moan of pleasure from the maid before she lapsed into an exhausted state of semiconscious, smiling at her new owner.

Pulling his cock out of Maria’s body Armakoth smiled at his newest servant. His still erect member pulsed and dripped fresh pre-cum in anticipation of its next conquest. Turning toward the rest of the house’s women where they cowered in shocked terror Armakoth chuckled softly and spoke. “So… Who is next?” As cries of fear filled the room the demon selected the next subject of his lusts.

* * *

Sara waited as Armakoth finished impregnating the last of the household staff. As they regained consciousness the now obedient women were ascending the stairs to dress before returning to the hall to watch the last of their colleagues being filled. In the other room Trish and her supernaturally beautiful brethren were enslaving the male employees. The reborn Indian girl rode the hard cock of one security guard while sucking off another, using her fangs to simultaneously drain him of both blood and semen. At the same time the other three vampires enjoyed feeding on more of the mesmerized male staff.

Temporarily satiated by the house’s servants, Armakoth grunted with satisfaction as he withdrew his tentacles from a gasping maid and rose, leaving the beautiful girl lying exhausted in a pool of demonic semen, her flawless olive skin gleaming with sweat and bodily fluids.

“Richards and his bodyguards should arrive any time now. We must be ready for their return.” Armakoth growled and met the eyes of each of his slaves in turn. “Nothing must go wrong! This is man very important to my plans.”

* * *

As always Richards rode in one of three identical limousines. Which one he would use was randomly determined to prevent any attacker from pinpointing the car he was riding in. Yes it was paranoid, but that was how a man in his position survived. A less wily or suspicious person would likely be dead. After all, that was how Richards himself had come to replace his predecessor.

In response to the coded transponders in each limo the gates to his estate swung open and as the cars swept through them the drivers and gate guards exchanged serious nods. Only when they were safely in front of his home did the limos come to a halt. Before Richards left his vehicle his bodyguards poured out and examined the area with brisk efficiency. As the front door opened they exchanged passwords with the uniformed security guard stationed inside before giving the all clear.

Inside the anteroom Armakoth and his demonic minions prepared to pounce. Crouched on the railing above Trish and her vampire sisters prepared to drop upon the unsuspecting men. All were cloaked from human sight by Armakoth’s magic.

Vasquez was just another of Mr. Richards’ bodyguards. After the all clear was given and Richards and his bodyguards proceeded inside the house he realized that his shoe was untied. Bending, he quickly knotted it and then hurried to catch up before he was berated for laziness. Entering the anteroom he was terrified to see impossibly monstrous creatures menacingly surrounding the oblivious guards.

“El Diablo!” Along with his terrified cry the swarthy bodyguard brought up his submachine gun and opened up on full auto. With a chattering burst of fire, bullets tore through one of the demons, the sudden assault overwhelming the beast’s supernatural healing ability. As Vasquez’s attack disrupted the concealing spell and the demon fell dead to the floor a sudden shimmer filled the entrance hall and Richards and his guards gaped in horror as the waiting attackers swam into view.

With a terrible roar of rage Armakoth burned Vasquez down in a blaze of mystical fire, his frustration over the chance intervention of a sensitive, one of the rare individuals able to see through demonic magic, stumbling into their ambush overcoming reason.

The carefully planned ambush disintegrated in chaos as the remaining bodyguards brought up their weapons and opened fire. As Armakoth and his servants waded into the fray, still determined to capture Richards, the demon hoped that nothing else could go wrong.

* * *

With a surprised cry of pain Sterling tore at his headset before yanking the plug from the console. As he had focused the covertly planted shotgun microphones on the house, hoping to pick up some useful snippet of conversation from Richards or one of his employees the sound of gunfire had roared at full volume in his ears.

Sterling yanked off the headset and pulled his weapon from its holster. The familiar weight of the .40 Smith and Wesson slid free with the comforting sound of metal sliding on leather. As he opened the van’s back door other agents and the soldiers the army had assigned were racing back and forth across the inactive scrap metal yard being used as cover for the operation.

A grey government sedan roared out of the large garage on the other side of the yard and stopped in the middle of the lot. Sterling shuddered as he saw who was driving, Agent Gordon had a reputation for total fearlessness behind the wheel, but climbed into the car along with the shapely Major Griffin and a pair of khaki-clad soldiers. Followed by a sport utility and another car they raced toward the nearby estate at reckless speed. Careful not to betray any sign of his own nervousness Sterling felt a sense of victory at the white faced near panic of the soldier beside him as the car slid through another corner. It might be petty but it was nice to score a point in interdepartmental rivalry.

* * *

Armakoth finished tearing the heart out of the last of Richards’ bodyguards and dropped the man’s bloody remains to the floor. In the frantic fight two of the vampires had been slightly injured but their ivory flesh was already beginning to close over as the wounds healed with supernatural speed.

At the center of the anteroom, surrounded by the butchered remains of his bodyguards, cowered Richards. The powerful man now whimpered in terror, his hold on reality almost broken by the appearance of his horrifying attacker, demonic beasts who tore his men limb from limb and the impossibly fast and beautiful women who shattered bone with their blows.

Armakoth sent a mental command to Sara. His beautiful slave cautiously entered the room from her hiding place deeper in the house. Being only a mortal human his demonic master had decided that she should wait in safety in case of trouble. Seeing that Armakoth was uninjured Sara smiled in relief and ran across the room to him. She quickly offered the demon the bag she had brought with her.

The demon took the bag, treating it with uncharacteristic gentleness, and walked to where Richards lay shaking on the floor. Looking down at the human with open disgust he opened the bag and reached inside. Armakoth drew out a writhing and pulsing mass of dark flesh, one of the larval demons that Sara and his other female slaves had been incubating in their wombs for the past several weeks.

As he lowered it towards the now desperately begging man on the floor it began moving quicker, its tentacles reaching and questing towards the human as it detected a nearby host body.

Sara watched with interest as the larval demon took its host. The pulsing fleshy creature grew more tentacles as Armakoth placed it on the man’s chest. After exploring briefly the tentacles tensed and knifed downwards, plunging themselves into his chest with a grotesque tearing noise. As Richards screamed and shook with agony the writhing tentacles anchored themselves in his flesh, the sharp barbs springing from them only increasing the pain he was suffering. Firmly in placed the tentacles began to retract, pulling the demon tight against its host. From the slick flesh at the side of the creature facing Richard’s head a sharp curved beak emerged. Tensing the beak bent downwards and knifed through Richard’s skin making a neat incision. Two more tentacles shot out and plunged through this hole, firmly connecting the demonic larvae and its new host.

Wet squishing noised filled the room as the demon began to drag itself into his chest cavity. As the demon burrowed deeper into his body Richard’s screams subsided and only soft grunting noises could be heard from his mouth. As the possession advanced his limbs began to slowly relax one by one as the demon gained control of his body. Armakoth and Sara smiled as the demon wearing Richard’s body stood up, his eyes glowing an unholy red as the wounds the possession inflicted healed themselves to remove all evidence of the takeover.

* * *

“Federal Agent! Freeze or I’ll shoot!” Agent Sterling ducked down behind the car as a hail of gunfire greeted his words. As bullets punched holes in the car’s body Sterling turned to the agent beside him, “You know, I don’t really know why we have to say that, it never works.”

As the federal forces had pulled up to the gates of the estate they had stopped to take the guards into custody. Instead of surrendering the two guards stood in front of the gates, recklessly exposed, as they sprayed bullets at the agents hiding behind the cars. Pinned down by the hail of fire the agents had been unable to return fire, they simply ducked and covered as rounds punched holes in the metal bodywork sheltering them.

As first one and then the other stopped firing to reload Major Griffin popped up and fired four rounds in rapid succession. Sterling was suitably impressed at the gunmen dropped to the ground, each with two bullets in his chest. As one agent ran forward to the shack, stepping carefully over the still twitching bodies of the guards, and opened the gate the others piled back into the vehicles and drove towards the house.

* * *

Back in the anteroom the hail of gunfire from the firefight at the front gates was all too clearly audible. With a low growl of rage Armakoth set about trying to salvage the situation. Pointing at the assembled guards he ordered them to hold off the intruders, it needn’t be said that their lives meant nothing. Turning to the women of the household, now re-clothed and staring at their master with expressions which ranged between adoration and open lust, the demon ordered his servants to lock themselves in a storeroom. They would claim that renegade guards had locked them in and were instructed to rejoin him later after being released from questioning.

Armakoth turned toward the body of the dead demon. Summoning the needed power he incinerated the body, eliminating the evidence of its demonic origin. As the magical flames consumed the body, leaving not even a trace of ashes for later analysis, the demon heard the sound of approaching engines as the Federal forces arrived at the mansion. As the assembled guards charged out the front doors of the mansion, opening fire in a murderous and suicidal burst of violence, Armakoth and his minions turned to escape through the house.

In the first burst of fire the agents discovered that Richard’s had equipped his guards with armor-piercing rounds when three agents fell, their vests useless against the bullets which punched holes first through Kevlar and then turned their internal organs into bloody meat. This momentary advantage of the guards was lost as the shock wore off the agents and soldiers and steady accurate fire from cover drove the remaining security guards back into the anteroom. Several of their number lay outside, victims of the federal return fire. Other guards had wounds but seemed oblivious to the pain and shock. As the federal agents advanced into the house the firefight only intensified.

* * *

Sterling was cautiously making his way down a second floor corridor alone when a beautiful blond girl stepped from a door at the end of the hall. Her naked body was incredible, small but firm breasts tipped with erect pink nipples jutted forward high on her chest and her form had a perfection which seemed almost unreal. Her hair was a tousled mass of curls which bounced lightly as she walked.

The girl’s delicate features were twisted in a mask of snarling hatred. Except for that contradictory expression she looked like someone’s teenage sister. As the girl’s hands twisted into cruel claws she began to run down the corridor toward the surprised agent, the blond’s murderous intent obvious.

Steeling himself Sterling fired four times, knocking her to the ground. The male agent stepped forward carefully, his gun sweeping back and force seeking the next threat when she sat up and hissed at him. Sterling froze in shock as the girl stood up despite her wounds and stepped forward. As his mind grappled with this impossibility his training took over and he fired again. And again.

Determined to reach him she walked forward, ignoring the bullets which tore and mangled her lovely body. Desperately Sterling reloaded his gun as the girl continued her impossible advance. The

Agent emptied two clips into the girl’s increasingly wounded body. As he inserted his last he began to babble the half remembered prayers of his youth. Finally she began to slow but to his shock it took every bullet in the clip before she finally stopped moving and toppled limply to the floor with bloody finality. With a shaking breath Agent Sterling looked down at the shattered form of the girl he had killed. In a daze he stumbled down the corridor, his empty gun continuing its now useless automatic sweep.

* * *

Rolling across the hallway, Cynthia fired quickly and accurately, picking off any bodyguard who revealed himself while moving from pillar to pillar. In a very real way, her speed was the best protection available against such a large number of better armed but worse trained opponents. Giving them the chance to coordinate themselves and put her in a crossfire could lead to a bad end.

Cynthia realized that something was strange about how the bodyguards were behaving. They were well-trained professionals but they seemed to have no sense of fear or even the barest bit of self-preservation. They simply fired their weapons at her, not seeking to pin her down or set up cross-fires or defensible positions. It seemed that the one overriding thought on their minds was to kill the federal agents. Unfortunately for them rabid violence was faring poorly against the highly trained room clearing methods of elite soldiers.

As the last of the mentally enslaved guards fell the shapely Major crept up the stairs to the third floor. As the guards had retreated she had gotten the definite impression that they were fighting to delay the Federal agents. Stepping into the corridor at the top of the stairs Cynthia saw a young blond girl in cleaning company coveralls and a nearly nine foot tall monster complete with claws and fangs.

Shaking off the moment of surprise Cynthia raised her pistol and followed the advice of her drill sergeant, when in doubt, shoot. As her rounds hit the massive creature, the bullets impacting with a series of wet thuds and a furious roar of pain and anger, the monster swept up the young blonde girl with impressive speed and hurled itself through the windows.

Racing to the windows Cynthia looked down at the marble floor three stories below. The only trace of the beast she had seen was a small pool of black blood which was even now beginning to smoke and bubble. Whatever the monster had been it had been able to absorb her fire and then not only jump out of a third floor window onto solid rock and survive but also land in a condition to escape. Shaking her head as if to clear it the Army Major continued her sweep.

* * *

Armakoth lifted his head and looked to the west. In the distance the faint sound of helicopters could be heard. Taking a quick account of his followers he noted that all the demons, including the newly possessed Richard’s had made it out of the house. Looking at the beautiful vampires he sourly realized that one of their number was missing. While not a complete disaster, Richard’s might still prove useful with the creation of a proper alibi, things had definitely not gone according to plan.

Crossing the tree line the demon and his minions scattered, flowing invisibly through the forest like the predators they were. Taking Sara with him, her merely human legs were unlikely to be able to outdistance the professional soldiers who would be pursuing the escaping “criminals”, the demon continued his retreat vowing that revenge would be his for the humiliation of retreat. As the dark woods swallowed the demon the newly arrived helicopters swept overhead, sweeping ineffectually back and forth across the obscuring tree canopy in a futile search.

* * *

Heather looked around her at the bustling crowd of agents and investigators before looking down at the “subject” she was working on. The young blonde woman wore a look of sadness on her face, an expression which would now be forever frozen there. Even in death the girl’s incredible beauty was obvious. What made it even more tragic was what had been done to the body. It seemed like dozens of bullet wound covered the body. The agent who had killed the girl had muttered some nonsense about the girl not stopping no matter how many times she was shot. With a sad little sigh Heather zipped up the bag and closed the van doors. It looked like another sleepless night of tears as the face of one of her patients haunted her.

Heather remembered when she had first seen the girl. Crouching beside the body she had been somehow drawn to its eyes. Even in death they had seemed to draw her in, almost mesmerizing her. That was how her boss had found her. His brisk order, “Get this thing to the DC office pronto,” had snapped her out of the spell. With hardly a glance at the body her superior had strode away, moving on to the next piece of meat to be catalogued and sent for autopsy.

Sometimes her job sucked. It was hard not to be depressed when she saw a young girl who should be in the prime of her life lying dead. While the other agents and technicians seemed to be able to distance themselves from their feelings and ignore the tragedies that they saw everyday. It really sucked to feel empathy for people that she couldn’t do anything for.

The layer of deep gloom continued to fill her thoughts as she rolled away from the estate and turned onto the nearly deserted country road which would eventually lead to the interstate. A sudden crash in the back of the van startled the technician from her thoughts.

Heather growled in frustration as she looked in the rearview mirror. She had forgotten to secure the straps of the cot and somehow the body bag had fallen off the cart in the back of the van. Looks like it was just going to be one of those days she thought bitterly. Muttering under her breath she pulled off to the side of the highway. Self recriminations at the insult she had subjected the already brutalized body to distracted Heather from the soft noise of a zipper opening. Shivering suddenly at the bite of the evening air she walked around and opened the back door of the van, ready to face the awkward task of wrestling the bag and the body inside back onto the cart and tying it down right like she should have done the first time.

Opening the doors Heather screamed in surprise as she was pulled inside and thrown onto the stretcher. The coroner’s assistant gaped in shock as she recognized her attacker. Although it went against everything Heather knew to be possible the girl she had placed in the body bag sat before her, completely unwounded. Her deceptively delicate hands were holding Heather with an iron grip. Letting go for a moment the blond closed the vans doors and turned back to Heather.

Staring in shock and disbelief at the girl Heather couldn’t help but exclaim the first thing that came to her mind. “But you’re dead!”

“Perhaps I’m a ghost.” At this the naked blonde giggled delightfully. Lightly stroking the soft creamy skin of her torso, skin that Heather had last seen cruelly torn and ripped, the girl smiled almost kindly at the confused woman before leaning forward and capturing the coroner with her intent gaze.

It almost seemed to Heather that the girl’s eyes were the lightest blue she had ever seen while somehow also managing to be a bottomless black. Heather felt like she was falling into the girl’s dark eyes and she felt some part of her deep inside willingly give in and simply submit to the pull she felt.

Confusion filled her as this naked imp drew her closer. Hesitantly Heather reached out to lightly brush the girl’s face. For a moment she was seized by the urge to lean forward and kiss the elfin teen.

Seeing the coroner’s assistant shake off the sudden impulse the blond girl decided that she needed some encouragement. “Come on, it’s all right, I want you to.”

Opening her mouth Heather softly kissed the young blond girl. The gorgeous little blond darted her tongue into the woman’s mouth and playfully explored it. The two women grabbed each other and the hesitant kiss became deep and passionate as Heather willingly let the girl plunder her mouth. All too soon for Heather the kiss was broken and the girl leaned back.

Licking her ruby lips in satisfaction the girl favored Heather with a smile which lit up the interior of the van. “My name is Christie.”

Heather couldn’t help but smile back at the gorgeous imp. “I’m Heather.”

Christie looked at her victim. As she exerted her will to enchant the young woman the vampire took a moment to appreciate the curves which were visible through Heather’s clothing. Reaching out Christie gently began to disrobe the charmed woman. Heather knew intellectually that she shouldn’t be doing this but in her state of relaxation she couldn’t summon the will to resist.

Christie’s smile grew wider as she saw what luck had given her. After regenerating from her injuries the vampire was filled with hunger. Any human would have satisfied that hunger. It was the rare woman who would satisfy the blond girl’s other desires.

Her tanned skin was smooth and soft. The young woman’s strong body and healthy glow proved that Heather exercised regularly. Christie appreciated the perfect combination of firm athleticism and feminine softness which was so difficult to achieve. Heather’s shoulder length brown hair had just a hint of red tones in it and framed her features perfectly. As Christie’s skillful fingers removed the woman’s white lace bra revealing a very pert pair of c-cup breasts. Taking a moment the vampire squeezed and caressed the full mounds of flesh while gently tweaked the large erect nipples causing the woman to moan with arousal. Christie stroked her firm thighs before softly touching the nest of auburn curls and lightly fingering the wet warmth between Heather’s legs until a soft wet noise was audible. Licking her fingers clean of the sweet honey Christie finished her evaluation of Heather’s body.

“Oh Heather. You’re so beautiful.” Heather looked down at her revealed body and blushed. She new that she kept herself fit but the assistant coroner had never really thought of herself as attractive. Now, here in the back of this van in the middle of nowhere with a girl who should be dead, she did. Christie embraced the beautiful woman, crushing her small tits against Heather’s larger breasts. The feeling of the young girl’s naked flesh against her skin had the brunette quickly panting with lust.

“I want to taste you. Please?” Heather looked into Christie’s eyes. She knew that she could never refuse this girl anything. With a small nervous nod the brunette gave her assent.

Licking her lips Christie gave Heather a sultry look before burying her head between the brunette’s legs. The blond vampire lovingly ran her tongue up and down the young woman’s swollen labia before extending it to lick eagerly at the moist pink flesh inside. Reaching down Christie spread Heather’s lips with her fingers to give herself the greatest possible access to her victim’s treasures. Alternating between teasing Heather’s stiff little clit with her tongue and forcing it up her channel Christie was rewarded with a steady flow of musky juice.

Heather gasped and panted as Christie’s hot little mouth laved and sucked her pussy, the petite girl seemed to know every spot which gave the brunette the greatest pleasure. Reaching out, Heather ran her fingers through the angelic curls of Christie’s hair. Entwining her fingers behind the girl’s head she desperately ground her hips against the vampire’s mouth. Electric sparks of sexual sensation shot through her body into the core of Heather’s being. As she came with a flood of sweet juices Heather screamed in release, her body tensing and her back arching as the young woman’s inner muscles contracted over and over. Finally the pleasure began to fade until only the occasional spark shot through her body.

“If you thought that was good wait until you feel this!” Heather looked down at Christies smiling face and saw her own juices glistening on the blond’s chin. Crawling sinuously upwards the vampire kissed Heather’s left breast softly. Her senses showed her the pulsing light of Heather’s pounding heart beneath. Smiling wickedly she felt her fangs slid into place before she bent down and sank them into Heather’s soft flesh.

Heather screamed until only raspy sounds of pleasure came from her raw throat. The young woman’s entire nervous system exploded in overwhelming pleasure which left her unable to think or move. As Heather’s eyes rolled back in her head and small spasms ran through her body Christie drank from the pulsing flow of her bloodstream. The blond moaned in a combination of lust and hunger as pure life energy flooded into her undead body. Greedily the vampire drained the trusting brunette,

Heather began to feel her strength ebb. Somewhere deep inside there was a sense of sorrow, as if she was losing something very important. Laying back on the stretcher the brunette arched her back and helplessly held her murderer to her breast. Nearly unconscious with pleasure Heather didn’t notice when the beautiful vampire girl stopped feeding on her.

Christie climbed onto the prone woman, placing her vee before Heather’s blank gaze. Lowering her body slightly the vampire felt her sex lightly touch Heather’s blue lips. As she felt the young woman’s tongue begin to tentatively lick her Christie willed the black demonic blood which filled her veins forth.

Tears filled her eyes as Heather began to suckle helplessly at Christie’s vagina, trying to ignore the sudden flow of corruption which flowed into her mouth. Instinctively her throat opened and welcomed the thick fluid. As it flowed down into her belly it began to burn with a strange sensation of deathly coldness, a cold which was so intense that it almost felt like an inferno within her chest. This sensation of darkness began reaching out, throwing tendrils of darkness and evil which wisped outward through her body and mind, bringing perversion and unholy desires.

As the demonic blood began to flow into her victim’s body Christie smiled and dug her fangs into the soft flesh of Heather’s inner thigh. Piercing the woman’s femoral artery the vampire was rewarded as a flow of rich crimson blood poured into her mouth. With a moan of satisfaction the blond vampire felt Heather’s life energy flow into her even as a swirling darkness filled the void it left behind, corrupting and tainting both Heather’s soul and body at the same time. Her seemingly innocent face wore a look of pure satisfaction as the dark transformation took place.

* * *

The coroner’s van stood empty on the side of the road. Night had fallen and it was only by chance that a patrol car had happened down the lonely road. Its lights glowed dimly as the sheriff’s deputy approached it. In the ignition the gas gage read empty. It seemed as though the van had sat there idling until it ran out of fuel. Walking to the back of the van he discovered the back doors hanging open. Drawing his gun he leapt out, ready for anything. It was empty. There was only a stretcher, an empty body bag and some clothes. With a shrug the deputy headed back to his car to report it. As he walked a sudden shiver ran up his back. There was definitely something creepy about this.

END OF PART FIVE