The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Infernal Destiny Book 6: Vengeance

Disclaimer: This story should not be read by any person not of the age of majority in their country. Anyone who may be offended by the horrific depiction of a war between good and evil, including gratuitous sex and violence, should not continue. The author is not responsible for either any actions taken by persons who read this story or for the general social problems of our planet.

Chapter VI

* * *

Pennsylvania

It’s always a bad idea to pick up hitchhikers. Despite this Sara thought the woman could be forgiven for her mistake, especially as she was now paying full penance for her error. Very few people would not have stopped to help the naked and terrified girl who had stumbled out of the ditch on the side of the highway. Victoria, in her mini van with a load of soccer kids, was certainly not a member of that group of people who would have simply driven on.

While the demon and his servant would have been happy with any vehicle to affect their escape from the federal forces it had been a happy coincidence that they had found a van full of nubile females. Using a small amount of simple magic Armakoth had briefly cloaked his presence until Victoria and the girls had left the van to help the poor girl sobbing on the roadside. For a moment they hadn’t understood why Sara had stopped crying when they reached her. The reason that the beautiful blond’s expression of traumatized sorrow had been replaced by an evil grin became obvious only as her demonic master shimmered into view. With an explosion of questing tentacles the demon had seized the entire group of females, sending thick tendrils into her mouths to gag them before they even had time to scream.

Armakoth now took full advantage of the van’s darkly tinted windows to thrust into the attractive woman with his enormous ridged phallus. Where the woman had looked on with horror and disgust as the demon lord had raped her twin teen daughters and their friends, she now held her eyes closed as she enjoyed the feeling of fullness the massive intruder in her body gave her. Never had the married woman felt anything like the pleasure she now experienced from the demonic rape.

Armakoth, despite his massive frame and the limited space of the vehicle, had proven surprisingly adept at finding new positions to place the van’s passengers in as he used them for his pleasure. Right now he sat in one of the captain’s chairs with the beautiful woman in his lap. His thick slimy tentacles were wrapped around her body and were violently rutting her up and down on his ridged shaft. This left his hands free to roam over her body, squeezing and stroking her warm flesh. As the demon continued to use the woman he surveyed her with a pleased smile.

Victoria, though in her thirties, was still an extremely attractive woman. Keeping in shape through exercise and a good diet her body still maintained the suppleness of her youth. Her normally finely coifed hair hung loosely down over her face. The woman’s eyes were closed and her teeth gritted in pleasure while the demon’s cock stabbed deep into her womb. As she bounced in the monster’s lap her heavy breasts rose and fell while his violent thrusts rocked her slender frame. To the very core of her being Victoria only wished that the rapturous feeling would never end. With a low growl Armakoth massaged the brunette’s exquisite breasts, squeezing the full round mounds and making the woman moan in pleasure as he tweaked her large erect nipples.

Sensing something Victoria opened her eyes and smiled as she saw a tentacle oozing purple semen hovering in front of her face. The attractive thirty-five year old quickly shoved it into her mouth and began sucking on it enthusiastically as she stroked it with her hands, filled with the urgent need to swallow her master’s cum. Feeling the tentacle begin to surge the woman pulled it almost all the way out of her mouth and began flicking her tongue over the tip. Soon she was rewarded as jets of thick semen shot from the jerking appendage onto her outstretched tongue and across her face and hair. Drawing her tongue back in Victoria swallowed the bitter fluid with a smile.

Armakoth caught the woman by surprise when he drew out of her body and lifted her into the air. The woman began whimpering in disappointment before he flipped her over and across the bench seat on her belly. With a brief grunt of strain another ridged phallus tore its way out of the demon’s crotch. Now two massive cocks dripped semen onto the now drenched floor of the van, mixing with the female juices and virgin blood already soaking into the carpet.

Looking back over her shoulder the woman licked her lips hungrily and tossed her head back as she anticipated being reamed by both members at once. “Yes! Give me more, master! Oh yes, please!”

Watching this happen in the rearview mirror Sara grinned before returning her eyes to the road ahead. Beside her in the passenger seat the first girl raped by Armakoth was slowly recuperating from the assault, her hands roaming her young body as she experienced the lust the demon had awakened within her. Taking one hand off the wheel Sara slipped it beneath her own borrowed clothing, taken from the screaming mother, and slowly began masturbating, gripping the wheel tightly and moaning softly.

Behind her she could hear the girl’s mother grunting as the woman eagerly strained to accommodate the bulk of the members being forced into her body. As he impaled her attractive body Armakoth drew his claws lightly down Victoria’s back making her hiss in pain before firmly grasping her by the waist. Once she was fully impaled the woman relaxed slightly, beginning to pant in lust as she grew used to the massive intruders which were nearly tearing her pussy and rectum apart. As the demon began using his grip to draw the woman up and down his pulsing cocks her face contorted in ecstasy. Each deep pounding thrust ripped another shriek of sexual pleasure from Victoria.

With an evil smile Armakoth filled her with his essence, pouring obscene amounts of the foul seed into her uterus. Victoria’s normally taut belly bulged with its cargo of demonic seed. As she panted for breath she felt her master pull himself out of her body with a wet sucking noise. With the obstructions removed a steady flow of green semen and her own excitement flowed down between her legs. Reaching down the corrupted woman covered her fingers in the thick mixture and tasted it with a low moan of pleasure. As Victoria sucked on her fingers her other hand trailed downward until it found her clitoris and sweet wet noises filled the van as she played with herself.

Sara managed to bring herself to a small orgasm with her fingers, imagining the sensation of her master fucking her petite body. Hungry for more she grabbed the teen in the passenger seat by the hair and pulled her to Sara’s crotch. Gasping at the painful yank on her hair moaned as she found Sara’s wet slit before her. Experimentally at first and then with growing enthusiasm her tongue began to explore Sara’s sopping cunt even as she continued to finger her own young vagina. Sara smiled in satisfaction as the girl’s busy mouth eagerly ate out her dripping snatch. In the back of the van behind her Armakoth began round two with the other recovering teens, taking all three girls simultaneously. In Sara’s lap the girl moaned as the teen tasted female fluids for the first time. Sara was proud that the wheel of the van only jerked a little as her body went rigid with the heavy internal tug of orgasm.

* * *

Outside Boston

With a howl of rage Armakoth punched the wall, sending shards of dark rock flying. The entire cavern was filled with smashed wood and shattered rock. Only the black stone altar and throne had escaped his anger. Arriving safely back at the cavern the demon had maintained his self control long enough to banish his servants from the chamber. At this point it would be useless to take out his anger on girls who were so vitally useful for breeding his offspring.

“Meddling fools! They will pay for their interference!” Armakoth looked up as Sara entered the cavern, pushing a cute young girl before her. A growing rage at the intrusion and a sense of curiosity warred in his mind. “This had better be important slave.” The demon’s dangerous tone made it clear that Sara would pay if it wasn’t.

Shaking off the brief shiver of fear she felt at her master’s rage, Sara roughly shoved Melissa towards Armakoth and laughed cruelly at the former cheerleader. “I’ve been saving a gift for you.”

Catching the stumbling girl, Armakoth grasped Melissa’s shoulders in his clawed hands and bent down until his face was beside the sobbing girl’s head. Taking a deep breath he inhaled inwards, savoring her sweet scent. “Excellent. I can smell her innocence and naivety.” Armakoth laughed as he looked into Melissa’s sweet face. “Truly remarkable, I do not know if I have ever encountered such a pure soul.”

The girl clenched her eyes shut, unable to stand the horrific sight of the demon examining her young body. Ever since her friends had been attacked by the blond girl she now knew as Sara, Melissa had known nothing but an unrelenting fear. The weeks of horrifying captivity and the callous way her former friends had ignored her pleas for help had left the young girl traumatized and on the edge of hysteria. Then the girls who fed Melissa had begun to talk of the return of her master, often describing in disgusting detail what he had done to them, the unspeakable acts and violations which they had loved, before telling Melissa that soon he would take her too.

Sara reached out and caressed her cheek, making the teen flinch away from the gentle touch. “I noticed the same thing, master. When I came upon her I barely believed it myself. I thought of taking her as a host for your seed but...”

“You were right to save her for me.” Armakoth regarded the young innocent who was helpless in his grasp. The demon’s bestial rage was being replaced by an increasingly powerful lust. “She is mine.” As the demon focused the anger and frustration he felt into a savage appetite for the rut his thick cock began to pump itself erect.

The demon picked the girl up from the ground. Her squirming body struggled helplessly as he tore away her panties revealing the tender spot between her legs. Armakoth smiled as he inspected the teen, his eyes glowed with demonic lust as they explored Melissa’s young curves, narrowing as they examined the soft flesh of her labia. Melissa cried out in pain as he roughly squeezed her round breasts while tweaking the prominent nipples tipping them with his clawed fingertips. The demon casually handled her body for several minutes, his maw hanging open in a pleased leer as he slowly finished a detailed examination of the innocent hanging in his grasp.

The teen dangled limply in the air, a sense of defeat hanging over her at being so helpless against his strength. Suddenly she was thrust down upon the demon’s phallus without warning, the massive organ plunging into her body and taking her precious virginity. Armakoth’s sadistic pleasure grew as Melissa screamed in pain and terror. She bounced in midair on the ridged organ as the demon lord plundered her young body. He battered her womb mercilessly, taking the girl with brutal efficiency. The rough texture of his skin rubbed her dry inner walls causing ever greater agony.

Soon her screams became less frequent as the young teen was robbed of her strength by the assault. The rape was punctuated by tortured whimpers of animal pain. Melissa was only roused to cry out on the most vicious thrusts into her belly. Armakoth was now grunting steadily as he rammed himself deep into the girl’s small body, drawing mounting pleasure from both Melissa’s agony and her exceptionally tight slit.

Slowly a change began to come over the teen. As the demon fucked her harder Melissa’s body began to betray her. A trickle of wetness in her cunt assisted the slime coated penis in penetrating her. With each brutal thrust her belly bulged outward further even as a slow burning pleasure began in the girl’s crotch. Her bald pussy lips were red where they stretched around the massive black veined cock pistoned into the depths of her womb. Each time Armakoth’s member drew out of her pussy, the girl’s nether lips sucked at it, as if trying to keep it within the tight passage. Strange new feelings spread through her body emanating from the violation between her legs.

Continuing to brutally rape the young teen Armakoth sensed the change beginning to overtake the girl. “That’s it. Feel the pleasure I can give you. You cannot resist girl. Give in to my power and unleash the lust in your soul.”

Melissa began to pant as her crotch burned with arousal and need. Under the dual assault of both the brutal rape and her body’s pleasure her will finally broke as Melissa gave in to the sensations being forced upon her. Melissa ran her tongue over her perfect ruby lips and opened her legs as wide as she could, welcoming Armakoth into her body. Her hips began to thrust back against the demon’s assault with an instinctive rhythm. Sexual pleasure slowly built as his foul power seduced her body. The sensations grew until a wave of overwhelming ecstasy crashed over her and her muscles clenched uncontrollably as she came for the first time in her young life. Before long Melissa slowly chanted yes over and over as the rape continued.

The demon smiled at the girl as the lust her body was experiencing began to corrupt her spirit. He drew her off his penis with a wet sucking noise, causing her to whimper with disappointment. As he laid her on the hard stone of the chamber Melissa watched in wonder as a second massive phallus tore its way out of the demon’s abdomen.

Her entire perspective had shifted. In mere minutes she had gone from pure innocence to become a little whore filled with demonic cock. What was more she now wanted it, she hungered for his unholy attentions, the wanton smile Melissa wore made the conversion obvious.

Armakoth felt his arousal growing even stronger as he looked down at the expression of pure carnal lust on Melissa’s cute face. Allowing his tongue to loll onto her body the demon tasted her skin, licking her soft curves before teasing the small hard nipples peaking her breasts. He growled appreciatively at the taste of her sweet skin.

As he covered her upper body with warm saliva Melissa moaned in pleasure. When the demon began to work his tongue slowly up towards her face the teen parted her lips in anticipation. As his writhing tongue plunged into her throat the girl leaned upwards. Wrapping her arms around the demon’s neck Melissa enthusiastically kissed his fanged maw, her hot little tongue flicking out to touch his. Breaking the kiss Armakoth prepared to reenter the young girl, carefully positioning his raging cocks at both her waiting orifices. Melissa spread her legs as wide as she could and lifted her hips to give the demon the greatest possible access to her tender holes.

With a guttural groan the demon penetrated the lovely young girl. Armakoth watched as her cute features scrunched up in pain as her tender cunt was stretched before relaxing, her cute features gaining a flush of pleasure as his member bombarded her tender loins with sexual sensation. The pulsing cock head pressing against her tight anus struggled for a moment before the demon’s inexorable strength parted the tiny hole and bored relentlessly into her ass. Melissa cried out at the delicious agony of her delicate flesh stretching to accommodate her demonic lover. Soon Melissa was moaning and clawing at the ground as she frantically thrust her orifices back along the demon’s cocks. Tentacles wrapped around her thighs and held her in place against each massive thrust into her young body.

She looked up at him as he pushed deeper into her womb. Soon Melissa lay silently beneath Armakoth as he pumped in and out of her tight pussy, looking up into the demon’s eyes as he ravaged her young body. As Armakoth began growling with pleasure Melissa savored the feelings of delicious degradation.

The sexual ecstasy was almost unbearable but a savage need still drove her onward. Even though his cocks were punishing her young body, forcing her internal organs to accommodate their massive bulk, the young teen desired more. Almost desperately she bucked her hips upwards, feeling a need to please her master, even if it destroyed her. Pleased by his newest slave’s determination Armakoth rewarded the girl by fucking her harder. His muscles flexed and he slammed into her body again and again. On each inward thrust their hips slapped together and Melissa grunted and moaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Her face wore a pleased expression as the teen’s demonic master possessed her fully.

Even for the demon the pleasure was undeniable as his twin phalluses plunged in and out of Melissa’s both dripping wet pussy and her clenching virgin anus at the same time. Slowly he built towards a tremendous climax, the feeling of the teen’s supple flesh gripping his members as she writhed through orgasm after orgasm driving him onward. Finally the demon reached his peak with a roar which shook the cavern.

Melissa’s eyes rolled back in her head as his cocks vibrated deep within her body and fiery cum filled her belly, setting off another massive orgasm. Demonic green semen erupted from the teen’s tight slit and ran down her thighs as the massive ejaculation overflowed her small body. Armakoth chuckled as he continued to pump Melissa’s womb full his vile seed. “Feel the gift I give you. You will bear my young.” Armakoth’s tongue dangled down and he dragged it up her chest tasting her flesh. “I will enjoy owning you.” As Armakoth withdrew from her sore slit with a wet pop Melissa put a hand on her belly, feeling her fertile womb filled with his demonic sperm.

She bit her lip and moaned with new pleasure as the demon’s seed within her allowed him to begin controlling her mind. Suddenly she knew what to do. The sperm within her belly had impregnated her. It had spread the corruption present in her impure desires throughout Melissa’s body, completely overwhelming her will and enslaving her soul. Her eyes opened revealing a red glow as Armakoth exerted his influence over her mind and body. Melissa grinned as she contemplated incubating a monster in her womb.

Armakoth smiled at his new slave, obviously calmed by the opportunity to exercise his demonic lusts on such an innocent victim. The sensation of power flowing through his being from the corruption and defilement of the virgin girl pleased the demon. It seemed as if each day he reached a new level of energy, an experience he hadn’t been able to enjoy for millennia.

“Did she please you, master?” Sara’s voice was husky with arousal after witnessing Melissa’s violation.

“Yes slave. She did.” Armakoth’s bestial face looked reflective for a moment. “Now that I have had time to consider what has happened, the failure to cleanly take Richards without anyone’s knowledge may not be as disastrous as it first seemed.”

“I must move quickly to deal with this incident before word of my presence spreads.” Armakoth looked thoughtful. “I suspect that only a few people know what was discovered at the mansion. The natural suspicion of powerful officials will mean that the agents will want to be able to produce real evidence before revealing our existence to their leaders.”

“But master, how would you find them?”

“Well, I know how to find the first and I have the feeling that I could soon convince her to help me take care of the others who know our secret.” The demon stood as his lips drew back to reveal an evil grin. “This disaster may yet turn out to be to our advantage.”

Closing his eyes in concentration Armakoth held a clawed hand in front of the puckered scars on his chest where Cynthia had shot him. After only a few hours the wounds were already almost healed, soon they would vanish all together. Glowing black energy trailed from his fingertips to each of the three scars, reaching into his body and pulling the

“She is a woman but she is also a warrior. When I have visited Earth in the past this was very rare, perhaps it may still be rare today, but today it is to our advantage.” Armakoth smiled at the distorted bullets swirling through the air above his palm. “A warrior has a link with their weapons. I can use this magical link to find this woman and to send myself to her. After I turn her into my slave it will be easy to track down the others and silence them.” Dismissing Sara with a gesture Armakoth walked toward the altar, already beginning the necessary rituals in a low guttural chant.

* * *

Pennsylvania

The deserted mansion was quiet. Bodies no longer lay in the halls of the house having been removed days before but the walls still bore grim evidence of the battle which had been fought there. The investigators had left but an aura of death still clung to the mansion. Silence filled the empty corridors and rooms, a complete absence of life which made it seem all the emptier.

Through this scene a shadow flashed, flitting through the darkness. The student had come, attracted by the flaring beacon of demonic energy, tracking the eruption like a hound tracked a scent. With rapid efficiency the dark figure crept through the house, quickly deducing the events which had occurred.

Crouching, the student gently touched a scorched patch of the floor. Senses trained to detect mystical energies flared with the awareness of demonic magic. Crossing to the nearest room the scent of female fluids were obvious. The demon had been collecting new servants. A taint clung to the room where the women’s souls had been corrupted to the service of their new master. The student’s normally expressionless face wore a brief look of distaste.

The remnants were clear. The student’s prey was close. The next time that the demon used its powers would pinpoint the location exactly. Then the demon’s secret enemy could strike without warning, a living blade made all the more deadly by striking from the darkness. Satisfied by the brief examination the student fled once more into the night. Soon the student would be a warrior and wipe the infestation from the Earth.

* * *

Washington D.C.

Major Cynthia Griffin strode confidently down the corridor. This late at night even the Pentagon, the normally bustling heart of the armed forces, was quiet and almost empty. To save power two out of every three fluorescent light fixtures were dark, in this time of economic restraints on the military every dollar counted. Passing through the dark, deserted offices of the Joint Forces Command, Cynthia unclipped the identification badge she wore on her tunic and passed the optical chip over the reader beside her office door. Punching a well memorized code into the keypad the woman stepped into the room when the lock clicked open. Leaving the lights off, Cynthia walked across to the small bathroom.

“I find it amusing that they assigned a female officer to head the investigation into our activities. It makes it so convenient to subvert the project and its personnel.” Armakoth’s inhuman voice growled in the dark office.

Cynthia whirled around. What the major saw was a growing green light which appeared to emanate from the air itself and cast a sickly pallor over the office and its contents. The light was not what drew her attention. That was the eight foot tall demon the light illuminated. She caught a brief impression of a muscular form with fangs, glowing red eyes and two very large, very erect cocks surrounded by numerous writhing tentacles before those same tentacles exploded towards her, whistling through the air and pulling her to the demon.

Cynthia choked as a slimy tentacle wrapped around her neck and pulled her head back. Behind her she felt the demon lift her skirt. Suddenly hundreds of tiny tendrils exploded from his chest and fell upon her body. She struggled helplessly in horror at the feeling of the slimy feelers squirming over her perfect ass, being careful not to damage her uniform. More traveled upwards beneath her clothing to range across her body beneath her uniform, forcing their way beneath her lacy bra and massaging the proud swell of her firm breasts. When they reached her nipples one latched onto each prominent nub and began sucking until they became engorged with blood.

Shock filled Cynthia’s mind as she felt her body responding to the assault, gaining pleasure from the stimulation this unnatural creature was subjecting it to. Chuckling at the surprised look on the soldier’s face Armakoth’s eyes roamed her before retracting the exploring tendrils, not wanting her to enjoy this experience too much. Despite the shock of the assault Cynthia took the respite to vaguely note that her breathing had quickened, briefly wondering if this was from her terror, the stimulation or both.

Grasping the Major by her legs with his clawed hands, his muscular arms flexing easily, the demon lifted her up until her dark furred mound was in front of his face and inhaled deeply of the rich scent between her legs. “Ahh. The scent of a true woman,” He said appreciatively as the paired penises between his legs pumped themselves fully erect, her womanhood and terror feeding his arousal. “Soon you will crave my attentions like nothing else. You will be willing to do anything for me.” He suddenly yanked her close, bringing her face terrifyingly close to his fanged maw, “What is more, as my loyal servant, you will enjoy it.” She desperately shook her head in denial even as doubt gnawed at the back of her mind in memory of the quick betrayal of her body.

Sensing her growing fear Armakoth pressed forward with his assault on her confidence. “After I take you Cynthia you will treasure the semen filling your belly. No human male could ever give you the pleasure I can. Your only thoughts will be of serving your master. Your cunt will burn with need for my cock to fill it.”

Somewhere inside herself she found the strength to defy Armakoth one last time. “You can’t make me feel pleasure! I won’t give you the satisfaction of seeing me beg. You can rape or kill me but my will is my own and I’ll resist your seduction. Do your worst you monster.” Cynthia expected anger or a quick death at the demon’s hands but was taken aback by his reaction. Tilting his head back Armakoth began to laugh in amusement.

“You don’t understand my dear major, you will get no pleasure today. Your forces tried to destroy me and my servants. I’m the only one who will enjoy this. It is not your lust which will corrupt your soul, but the demon child growing in your belly.” Seeing the dawning realization on her face Armakoth seized the beautiful officer and roughly turned her around. A quick swipe of his claws shredded her panties and caused her to buck in his grasp as they drew angry red lines down the white skin of her firm ass. “You won’t be needing these anymore.”

He positioned a member at each orifice. Slowly he pressed forward as an expression of anguish covered her face. The ring of her virgin anus was slowly opened by the tip of his upper cock as he slowly forced his demonic cock into her rectum. Reaching down, Armakoth grasped his lower cock and guided it to the well defined mound of Cynthia’s sex, smiling as it rested against her swollen lips. For a moment he paused and watched her voluptuous body tense, straining against the tentacles restraining her like steel cables, as she felt him prepare to invade her body with his engorged meat. Placing his hands on her athletic hips the demon allowed the tips of his claw to draw pinpricks of blood as they pressed painfully into Cynthia’s skin. Using his grip the demon slowly pulled the officer onto his cocks, steadily pushing them into her orifices. A cry of shock and terror escaped from Cynthia’s throat as she felt the straining members stretch her open.

“No, please stop, please... No!”

Ignoring the struggling woman’s pleas for mercy, Armakoth began plunging his members in and out of her body. Pulling out on each stroke until just the tips of his rampant members were lodged in her holes, the demon thrust back in until their hips touched. Normally his demonic nature would seduce her flesh, gradually turning her body against her and allowing him to enslave her, mind, body and soul. Now he used his power to prevent her body from responding, reveling in her pain. His offspring in her belly would accomplish the task of defiling her spirit. No woman could retain a hold on her soul while such corruption grew within her body.

Being careful not to damage her uniform the demon thrust into her for nearly an hour, keeping up the brutal assault until the major was almost unconscious. Some time into her rape Cynthia had quit screaming and now only the occasional tortured whimper escaped her throat. Finally Armakoth began thrusting harder and faster. With each inward thrust his crotch slapped against Cynthia’s ass until he tensed and ejaculated. Feeling the thick, hot globs of the demon’s semen shooting directly into her uterus and rectum the major moaned in despair. As Armakoth at last withdrew from her tortured orifices the beautiful Major lapsed into exhausted unconsciousness as her mind and body finally found the escape they sought.

* * *

End of Part 6—