The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

INHERITANCE

Part One — Alice to Fluffles

* * *

The two men sat on opposite sides of a vast mahogany desk in an office which could conservatively be described as impressively large. From the 56th floor of Communications Incorporated offices in New York, the view of the city below was spectacular though Doctor Justin Wade preferred the relative isolation of his New England research facility a few hundred miles to the North. In the research facility, Dr Wade was effectively his own boss, funded lavishly and with little oversight by the massive parent company in whose offices he now sat awaiting official verification of the news he had informally been given 2 days previously. It was Dr Wade who spoke first.

“I understand that the old man is dead Sir” he said quietly. “Not entirely unexpected given his condition but a sad loss nonetheless”.

The older man looked at him dispassionately before responding.

“Aside from any loose ends Justin, the company falls to me from now on.”

He paused momentarily, gazing out of the windows at the city below.

“Your funding is secure Justin. I like your work.” He explained. “There is just the matter of any loose ends.”

Justin smiled.

“There are 3 ‘loose ends’ as you put it Sir.” He said calmly, taking a small notebook from his pocket. “The old man had one illegitimate daughter, Alice Jacobs. She has one son, Michael, 17 approaching his 18th birthday. The mother is 35 yet still rather attractive in a rather plain fashion.”

It was the other man’s turn to smile.

“And the third loose end?” he asked.

“Rebecca Thompson.” Dr Wade responded, glancing at the notebook. “Miss Thompson is an apparently competent lawyer but lives alone and appears to have no family. The old man seems to have been paying her company a retainer for the past 35 years, apparently funneling funds to his secret daughter. The lawyer is fresh from law school and new to the account, competent enough but she won’t be a problem.”

He paused for a moment.

“I took the liberty of putting all 3 of them in our care Sir.” He went on. “I had them transferred to our research facility yesterday. We’ve started the boy on our most advanced hormone treatments but all 3 remain sedated awaiting your instructions.”

“You’ve done well Justin.” The second man said matter-of-factly. “Carry on with the boy. You know what I like and his mother’s reaction will be interesting when she sees what we’ve done to her offspring.”

The man turned his gaze from the window.

“I assume that a profoundly sub-normal IQ will render the mother legally incapable of receiving her inheritance?”

It was a rhetorical question but Justin nodded to show that he had understood exactly what his superior was telling him to do.

“Complete bimbofication Sir?”

The other man allowed a tiny smile to play across his otherwise impassive features.

“Yes Justin. I think that would be appropriate under the circumstances.”

“And the lawyer Sir? She’s rather overbearingly professional but young enough to respond well to all of the physical enhancements we offer our clients, willing or otherwise.”

Dr Wade’s superior considered this question for a moment before responding.

“I’d like her to be psychologically compliant of course but, yes, work your magic on her appearance and we can then take a view on what level of mental capability we allow her to retain.”

The man pressed a button on the mahogany desk, messaging his PA to indicate that the meeting was over and Dr Justin Wade rose from his sleek leather chair.

“Do the mother first and have her brought to my offices once the procedure is complete.” The new CEO of Communications Incorporated stated coldly. “Candy will see you out.”

Dr Justin Wade heard Candy’s approach before he turned to join her. Her six-inch stiletto heels made a percussive click clack on the black marble floor of the office but, even after all his years performing miracles of cosmetic surgery, he could still barely suppress a sigh of admiration as he turned to be ushered out of the office by the almost unbelievably beautiful PA. He stared at the face of a goddess, framed in shoulder-length platinum-blond hair with her plump cock-pillow lips and deep blue eyes. She wore a short leather skirt and a plunging white silk blouse which showed off her DD silicone breasts to perfection.

“I have no need of your services for the next hour or so Candy.” The CEO said authoritatively. “Dr Wade will fuck you at your desk and then please arrange for the helicopter to take him directly back to New England.”

Candy giggled and actually curtsied to the CEO before indicating that Justin should follow her from the huge office. She was already fingering her pussy by the time the doors closed silently behind them and she bent provocatively across her desk opening her legs and reaching perfectly manicured hands around her pert full buttocks making it very obvious indeed that the Doctor should do anything at all he wanted to her. For Dr Justin Wade it was turning out to be a very good day indeed.

* * *

Dr Justin Wade strode purposefully into the research facility after an uneventful helicopter ride and a short limousine journey through some glorious and unspoiled countryside. The facility looked like a small private hospital and was nestled in a secluded valley set amongst trees overlooking a rather beautiful lake. He went straight to his office and pressed a buzzer on his desk intercom.

“Have the mother prepared for surgery.” He commanded. “And double the boy’s hormone dosage. I’d like to move quickly with both of them. Remove all of the boy’s hair also. I want him completely and permanently depilated”

A female voice purred an affirmation from the intercom and Dr Wade opened his laptop to read some medical notes before setting off to the operating theatre. Fifteen minutes later, he was attired in his surgical scrubs and prepped for surgery. The initial procedure on Alice Jacobs was new and complex, a novel form of microsurgery which he had himself perfected over the past two years in this very facility.

“Shall we begin?” He said, reaching for his scalpel.

Ten hours later, with the procedure a complete success, Justin Wade stood in the recovery room with 2 nurses and the inert form of Alice Jacobs still blissfully unconscious on a hospital gurney. He nodded to one of the nurses and she immediately administered a small stimulant into the catheter in Alice Jacobs’ right arm. The oxygen mask over Alice’s face was removed as she began to stir, slowly emerging from the profound anesthesia which had claimed her for most of the afternoon and evening.

“Welcome back Alice.” Dr Wade said softly. “Are you feeling comfortable?”

The woman nodded, her eyes starting to focus on the unfamiliar faces and surroundings.

“Michael?” she murmured. “My son; is he ok?”

“Everything is fine Alice.” Dr Wade answered, keeping his voice low and soothing. “Your son is being well cared for and you’re in a hospital. Is there any pain?”

Alice Jacobs nodded and one of the nurses emptied a syringe into Alice’s catheter. Alice Jacobs relaxed almost immediately.

“Where am I? Is this a hospital? What’s happened to me?”

“So many questions?” Dr Wade whispered, leaning closer to the prostrate woman. “All in good time Alice but, yes, this is a hospital of sorts and you’ve just had a long operation but I’m sure that you will soon agree everything that has been done to you is an undeniable improvement.”

“Improvement?”

Alice Jacobs suddenly became more alert, fear starting to show on her face.

“What have you done to me?”

Dr Justin Wade smiled. This was the part of things that he found over years of such procedures that he enjoyed the most.

“Just a few small adjustments to begin with.” He told her. “The more radical improvements will follow in time but we like to start with some fundamental changes to how your body responds to sexual stimuli.”

Alice’s eyes opened wide.

“Am I dreaming this?” she asked, her voice trembling.

“It’s not a dream Alice. You’re our guest here now and you’ve begun an amazing journey, a journey that many women, or their husbands at least, have paid many hundreds of thousands of dollars to complete.”

“What have you done?”

Alice began to move more insistently on the gurney and Dr Wade once more nodded to the nurse to administer a light sedative.

“You’ll soon sleep Alice.” He said, his voice a whisper. “The sedative will make things seem a lot better for you but, before you drift off again, let me explain what this first round of surgery has accomplished.”

He paused, watching Alice’s taut muscles begin to relax as she fell back into the comfortable softness of the gurney.

“Over the past 10 hours,” he continued “we’ve repositioned and sensitized a number of very important nerves in your body, cutting-edge microsurgery to tease out 95% of the nerve endings from the surface of your clitoris and labia and reposition them around your anus. The deeper pleasure-sensitive nerves have also been moved, most from your clitoris but also a large cluster from inside your vagina. Everything has been carefully repositioned around your anus and deep inside your rectum. Your anus is now a mass of clitoral hyper-sensitive nerve endings Alice, your anal sphincter is now populated with deep vaginal nerves which will give you intense sexual pleasure every time your sphincter muscles are opened or stimulated and, I think best of all; the deep vaginal nerves, the nerves which are largely responsible for supporting orgasm, are now all positioned 8 or 9 inches inside your rectum.”

Dr Wade simply smiled as Alice’s eyes, despite the sedative that now coursed through her veins, opened wide in horror.

“Putting all this complicated medical jargon to one side Alice, in summary you’re now quite the anal queen. Though you will continue to feel some mild pleasure from your pussy, you’re soon going to be completely addicted to having thick hard cock pounding your ass and the most beautiful thing of all is that you will only be able to achieve that climax you will soon continually crave if the cock that’s fucking you reaches 8 or 9 inches into your rectum.”

A single tear fell from Alice Jacob’s eyes as the sedative finally claimed her. Dr Justin Wade instructed the nurses to take Alice to her new room, commence with pain-killers and aphrodisiacs and to wake her when he came in the following morning. It had been a long day.

* * *

It was the bright light from a large window that finally woke her. Alice found herself in a comfortable pink bed in what appeared to be a relatively comfortable hotel room. She was not in any pain that she was aware of and for a moment she wondered if it had all been a bad dream but, as she struggled to sit upright, a slight discomfort from between her buttocks suggested that her vague memories of hospitals and doctors and nurses were far from an innocent dream. She sat up, ignoring the pain from her backside, and looked around her. A pink bed with pink sheets and a pink duvet. Pink curtains hung across the window with a view of a lake through the glass and a door opposite the very pink bed to what she assumed was an en-suite bathroom. She was wearing a soft pink nightgown, the sort of nightgown a little girl might wear.

Unknown to Alice, in a room somewhere else in the facility, Dr Justin Wade watched his newest patient on a bank of monitor screens, video and vital signs all displayed in real-time as he gazed at the screens. He watched as Alice rose somewhat unsteadily from her bed and walk slowly towards the en-suite. He smiled knowing that it was not quite going to be the en-suite that she imagined, instead just a toilet and some sanitizing hand-wipes; there was no running water anywhere in the room. Once Alice had sat on the toilet and urinated successfully and without any noticeable pain, she used one of the wipes to clean her hands and returned to her soft pink bed. As she slumped back into the softness of the pink pillows, Dr Wade pressed a button on the control panel in front of him and spoke into a microphone.

“I apologise for the rather Spartan features of your accommodation Alice.” His voice echoed around her pink room. “If you look to your left, you will see that you have both food and water available though you will find the method required of you to eat and drink somewhat unconventional.”

Alice thought she could sense some humour in the strange disembodied voice but she turned her head slowly to the left and gasped at what she saw jutting from the wall. There were two signs in black letters set around chest height; one said ‘water’ and the other ‘food’ but it was not the signs that had caused her to gasp. Under each of the signs was what she could only describe as a penis, two thick black phalluses with a soft base set into the wall. The ‘water’ penis was perhaps 6 or 7 inches long and the ‘food’ one substantially thicker and some 3 inches longer. She stared in horror, noticing that each of the penises was anatomically correct, even down to the thick bulge of testicles set around the base in the wall. Alice collapsed back into the bed and began to weep. Dr Justin Wade turned away from the monitors and walked the short distance to his office. He was smiling broadly.

It was late in the afternoon when Dr Wade returned to the medical control room, now staffed by two of his nurses, themselves surgically enhanced as a condition of their highly-paid employment at the facility.

“How is our patient doing?” he asked matter-of-factly as he picked up notes from the desk.

“She’s doing very well Sir.” One of the nurses replied, her heavy breasts pressing enticingly against the glistening white latex of her uniform. “She hasn’t taken any nutrient from the large penis dispenser as yet but she only lasted 3 hours before experimenting with the water-dispensing phallus.”

“Did she work out how to get the water to flow?” Dr Wade asked with obvious interest.

“That took another hour after she first went exploring Doctor.” The nurse giggled impishly. “She found the drip on the tip without difficulty but then spent some time trying to use her fingers to milk the dispenser to increase the flow. It took her exactly 57 minutes after that to work out that only pressing her lips against the base would generate enough water to quench her thirst.”

Dr Wade considered this information with relish.

“7 inches.” He commented drily. “Any gag reflex on the average size phallus?”

It was the second nurse who answered, turning on her 6-inch stiletto heels to address him directly.

“She initially gave up after gagging twice Sir but after we increased the temperature in the room a couple of degrees she applied herself to the task with a little more focus.”

Justin Wade felt his cock stiffening in his white hospital pants.

“It’s now been 6 hours Sir and she’s now able to accommodate the average sized phallus without any adverse reaction and drink all she needs. Your patient is not only well hydrated but also able to take a normal-size cock in her mouth without any problems.”

Justin Wade smiled and pulled his surgically-enhanced cock out from his pants. He nodded at the second nurse who obediently knelt between his legs and began to suck, drawing the full 10-inch length of his cock deep into her mouth and throat. He climaxed almost immediately.

* * *

Alice woke the next day with significantly less pain from between her buttocks but still feeling thirsty and, this morning for the first time, she noticed that beneath the soft pink folds of her nightgown, her pussy was wet. She was, unbelievably given the circumstances, feeling undeniably aroused. Putting these disconcerting thoughts to one side, she rose with surprising confidence and used the toilet, taking the opportunity to run a trembling finger nervously along the soft lips of her labia. Thankfully, there was no pain but there was also no familiar tingle of pleasure. She could feel the soft tip of her finger but there was no comforting rush of wetness or shudder of fleeting stimulation. There was nothing. It was as if she was touching her elbow. She sighed. At least there was no pain she told herself. That was something. She straightened the nightgown and used one of the wipes to sanitise her hands, wishing that there was a tap or glass of water she might use to drink from and quench her thirst. There was of course nothing; just the two penises jutting from the wall in the other room. Alice was thirsty… very thirsty indeed.

She steeled herself and knelt in front of the smaller of two penises which jutted from her wall. She wondered momentarily if she would still be able to get the thing into her mouth without being sick. Even the smaller of the two fake cocks seemed impossibly large for her to take all of it in without making herself vomit. She’d managed it yesterday she told herself firmly and she was undeniably thirsty. Alice opened her mouth and pressed her lips against the warm thickness of the thick replica cock and was rewarded with a single drop of cool water on her tongue from the remarkably realistic opening in the dispenser. She placed her hands against the wall and forced her herself to take the penis deeper into her mouth, knowing that the only way to get any more water out of it was to seal her lips around the base tightly and suck. Alice had little experience of oral sex; it wasn’t something she particularly enjoyed, even with Michael’s father but she persevered. Slowly, as she pressed her head forwards and felt the warm flesh-like material of the penis slide inexorably into her mouth, she realized that her efforts the previous day had been worthwhile. Alice closed her lips tightly around the base of the hard cock, feeling the testicles pressing tightly against her chin, and she began to suck gently. Incredibly, there was no desire to vomit as she had endured the day before. The penis sat surprisingly comfortably in her mouth and she sucked cool refreshing water from it like a suckling baby. Amazed at how easy drinking had become in such a short space of time, Alice felt her tongue lift against the thick material in her mouth, unconsciously exploring the remarkably lifelike skin of the phallus as she drank and she was immediately rewarded with more flow. Alice’s eyes widened in surprise, suddenly realizing that the simple act of licking the underside of the cock while she sucked, increased the flow of refreshing water splashing into her mouth. Despite the horror of her situation, she actually felt happy, relieved that at least she wasn’t going to die of thirst in the nightmare of her enforced captivity.

Now able to drink relatively comfortably, Alice heard her stomach grumble and she wondered when she had last had anything to eat. Pulling her lips back up the shaft of the water-dispensing cock, she glanced sideways at the larger penis jutting from the wall next to her. A solitary drop of glistening liquid dangled enticingly from the slick black phallus, teasing her. She stole a glance at the sign above it. It said ‘food’ in distinct black letters. Flushed with confidence from her ability to drink, Alice moved sideways and positioned herself in front of the larger of the two cocks. She hesitated momentarily before another loud rumble from her stomach prompted her to stick out her tongue and lick the bead of liquid from the head of the cock. Her head swam as the droplet exploded in a myriad of delicious flavours on her tongue. The liquid was thick and sticky, a curious mix of salty and sweet, a thousand subtle flavours hidden in the thick goo of the delicious liquid. Alice couldn’t place the taste but it was undeniably appetizing, a mouthwatering mix of savoury and sweet. She immediately wanted more and then, just as quickly, decided that it would be impossible to get such a huge object into her mouth, even for such a delectable feast. Alice retired back to her bed and hugged herself tightly, wondering how she would even consider such a debased act.

Some time passed. There were no clocks in her room and she guessed that maybe 2 or 3 hours had elapsed before her empty stomach once more called for her attention. During that time, lonely and bored, Alice had once again tentatively explored the wetness between her legs, her fingers gently investigating the smooth softness of her labia. Smooth softness? Alice reeled. She hadn’t even noticed. They’d shaved her as well? Was this all a dream? How had she not noticed? Any why was she still feeling so incredibly turned on? Here she was, a prisoner in some unknown place, her son missing, terrible things done to her… and she was actually feeling aroused? And yet, after that awful few hours, all she had learned was that there was nothing she could do to relieve her frustration. Her fingers, though feeling familiar enough between her legs, simply rubbed the wetness there to no effect. Had that awful doctor actually been telling the truth? At least there was no pain she told herself. Her now hairless pussy felt no discomfort when she touched. There was no real pleasure either but at least nothing hurt anymore. Even when she rocked back on the bed and pressed her buttocks into the duvet, there was no longer any discomfort there either. But there remained two things which could not be denied; Alice was hungry and Alice was turned on. Eventually, it was hunger that won the day and Alice finally lifted herself off the soft pink bed and knelt once again in front of the sign which said ‘food’ and the enormous black lifelike cock which jutted ominously from the wall just below.

Alice, accustomed to the smaller water-dispensing cock, once again placed her hands trembling against the wall. Her tummy ached for food and, though she suppressed the thought, her body was also aching for something else, something which the image of the huge black phallus in front of her face was doing nothing to help her take her mind off this strange and most unwelcome desire. The cock was actually making it worse. She shook her head. No. She wasn’t going to let that particular line of reasoning cloud her judgement. This was about food… just food. She was hungry and she needed to eat.

She opened her mouth and placed her lips around the vast girth of the cock, tasted once again a subtle memory of the delicious liquid and then pulled away in horror as she felt her pussy gush with wetness and something new, something inexplicable, begin to affect her body between her buttocks. It couldn’t be. Surely it couldn’t be. But the feeling was undeniable. Alice tentatively clenched her buttocks, gazing at the massive cock with a mixture of disbelief and awe… and there it was again. She cut short a soft moan of pleasure which escaped from her lips as she relaxed her buttocks, the movement allowing the soft pink silk of her nightgown brush momentarily over her anus. Alice gasped in pleasure at the incredible sensations, like electricity around the tightly clenched ring of her ass, promising her the pleasure and release that her fingers were now completely unable to bring to her pussy. In a flurry of flailing legs and arms, Alice struggled back to the bed and wrapped her arms around herself, sobbing loudly, trying desperately to ignore the new sensations she was experiencing from her ass and trying to ignore the awful truth of what those sensations meant.

She lasted an hour. That was all it took before hunger and her now undeniable arousal drove her back onto her knees in front of the 10-inches of cock which jutted from the wall. With an ache in her stomach and another quite different ache now obvious between her buttocks, Alice opened her mouth once again and sealed her lips around the thickness of the thick black cock. The head of the cock, still with a lingering flavor of the salty sweet liquid, slipped easily enough into her mouth filling her completely. Alice couldn’t imagine taking any more of the thickness inside her. Her jaw ached already opening wide enough just to get the thick bulbous head past her lips but she persevered, pressing herself forwards with more force, squeezing another couple of inches of the cock over her tongue and further back into her wide-open mouth. She hadn’t gagged at least but there was still no hint of any more of the delicious liquid satisfying her hunger and yet, with every extra push of her head and with every new inch of cock in her mouth, Alice felt a hunger of a very different kind begin to build deep inside her body. She was no longer sure if it was hunger or desire which drove her on now but she knew that she had to take more of the giant phallus into her mouth. She knew that, if she was going to taste any more of that delicious fluid on her tongue, she was going to have to take the full monstrous length of the cock inside her.

Alice’s mouth was dripping with saliva, dribbles of it squeezing past the thick skin of the cock and running down her chin to form a wet pool on the floor between her knees. She was focused so intently on sucking the cock further into her mouth that she failed to notice the equally large patch of wetness which had been forming for some minutes beneath her now sensationless pussy but it was the wetness and the saliva in her mouth that was most promising. Now, with her lips some inches down the thick shaft of the cock and some distance clear of the bulbous head, she felt her jaws relax a little. It was barely noticeable but with her mouth just slightly more free to move, she adjusted her position just a little and with a huge effort pushed her head forwards while sucking harder on the cock, her whole body now aching for food and cock in equal measure. Alice grunted with the effort but suddenly realized that she was now at least as far down the larger shaft as the complete length of the shorter cock that she had learned to suck water from. She opened her eyes, knowing that she now had at least 7 inches of the monster inside her mouth but, in the same instant, feeling such utter disappointment that she still couldn’t taste any of the delicious sticky goo dribbling from the tip at the back of her mouth.

Alice eased her head back, allowing her lips to suck the slick wet shaft as she withdrew it from her aching mouth, realizing that she was actually enjoying the sensation of running her lips and tongue over such a massive hard phallus. She actually felt a frisson of pride at what she had already achieved but there was still none of the delicious sticky liquid that had tasted so wonderful on the tip of the cock before and then, as she finally let the cock fall from her wet lips with a loud plop, she gazed intently at the veined and beautifully crafted shaft and understood what she would have to do. The wetness of her mouth, pressed smooth by the suction of her lips, had covered the first 7 inches or so of the food-dispensing cock in lubrication but the remaining 3 inches were still dry. Alice tried to ignore the protestations of her stomach while trying to understand what more she could do. The huge rounded tip of the cock, the tip where the mouthwatering drop of liquid had so tantalizingly appeared, had already been right at the back of her mouth. She studied the slick shaft, trying to work out what to do, unconsciously fondling it in trembling fingers. And then she finally understood. Her mouth was only 7 inches deep. It was suddenly so obvious. If she wanted to taste that delicious liquid again, there was only one thing she could do. Despite everything that had happened to her, Alice actually smiled.

Still smiling, Alice returned to the cock jutting teasingly in front of her flushed face and she began to lick it, not just the tip but the whole length of the shaft, right down to the incredibly realistic testicles which dangled around the base. Satisfied that her saliva was now well spread around the entire surface of the oversized phallus, she once again opened her mouth wide to take the bulbous tip into her now welcoming mouth. The widening of her jaw to take the tip was now more familiar and less frightening and she pressed further down the slick shaft, allowing her muscles to relax a little as she once again eased the thing into her mouth inch by inch, slowly sucking and working her lips down the shaft until she once again experienced the delicious sensation of having her wet mouth completely and utterly filled. She felt once again the pressure of the tip at the back of her mouth but this time Alice knew exactly what was required to achieve her goal. She took a deep breath in through her nostrils and sealed her lips around the shaft before lifting her body a little and pushing her head back at a slightly more acute angle. She felt the tip of the cock pressing against her throat and she sucked hard, forcing her head towards the wall. There was a moment of intense pressure and then, suddenly, she felt her throat open around the huge tip of the vast cock and she swallowed, taking the last 3 inches of shaft into her mouth while the tip slid quietly into her throat. She could feel it opening her, a totally alien sensation that took her completely by surprise. Alice felt her throat stretching to accommodate the cock and then, amazed at what she had done, she pressed her lips tight around the base of the shaft while pushing her face eagerly against the testicles and restraining ring of the wall mounting. With the full 10 inches finally sucked fully inside her mouth and throat, Alice felt rather than tasted the delicious liquid ejaculating into her forcibly opened throat and gushing soundlessly into her waiting belly. She sucked for perhaps 10 or 15 seconds before the urgent need to breathe forced her to slide her head back, allowing the delicious cock to slip noisily from her dripping wet lips. She savoured the thick viscous liquid, now able to taste the delicious salty nectar, not all of which had been squirted deep into her throat. Alice gasped in pleasure, both sexual and gastronomic, as she felt the last of the delicious stickiness slowly trickling down the back of her throat and deep into her tummy.

In another room, deep inside the facility, one of the nurses turned to Dr Wade to comment on what they were all watching intently on the screens.

“Less than 48 hours Sir. A new record. Quite an achievement Dr Wade.”

Justin Wade nodded appreciatively.

“Indeed. Quite a performance.” He noted. “Increase the aphrodisiac content in both her food and water and please introduce the euphoric at low dosage into the food dispenser. I want her completely addicted to both cock and cum by tomorrow.”

“And the flavours Sir?” The nurse asked, typing instructions into a computer.

“Phase them out over the next few hours.” Dr Wade replied curtly. “As far as taste is concerned, I want her swallowing semen by the morning.”

Alice, blissfully unaware of the fate being planned for her with scientific efficiency only a few hundred yards away across the building, returned her attentions to the enticing cock standing proudly erect only a few inches in front of her flushed face. She took a deep breath and plunged her moist lips back over the tip, sliding the full length of the huge phallus deep into her mouth and throat with much more confidence than she had only a few moments before. The size of the thing no longer frightened her. In fact, the incredible fullness of her mouth combined with the novel sensations of taking the tip into her throat, felt almost good as the cock dutifully ejaculated another load of salty sweet gloop deep inside her. Alice’s eyes widened in delight as the pumping continued, the regular jerking of the cock increasing the now undeniable pleasure she felt as she sucked, her stomach already responding to the liquid that slowly filled her and satiated her hunger. Fifteen minutes later, and now apparently an accomplished cocksucker, Alice sighed in disappointment as she finally released her lips from the shaft and staggered exhausted back to her bed. She was full and, from the perspective of hunger at least, she was completely satisfied.

Alice returned to the cock 3 more times before darkness finally fell across the forest and she drew the pink curtains closed across her window. Each session of deep-throat cocksucking, rewarding her with multiple ejaculations of the delicious liquid, seemed more pleasurable than the last. After the final session, the salty sweet taste seemed even more delicious and pungent on her tongue and left her head swimming in dreamy pleasure. She was also not completely unaware of her other desires, somehow mingled with the regular satiation of her hunger sucking and lapping at the cock on the wall. The now unquestionable tingling around her ass and the frustrating unfocussed need that she had no idea how to satiate troubled her and seemed to grow worse with each session on her knees draining the massive cock of its precious fluids. Sighing in frustration, Alice gazed longingly at the larger of the two cocks before forcing herself to go to bed. She fell into a deep sleep, punctuated only by bizarre dreams and a deep longing for the climax that she now so obviously craved.

Alice woke early the following morning. Though there were no clocks in the room, dawn was just breaking outside her window but she was incredibly hungry and, frustratingly, still profoundly aroused. Ignoring the large wet patch clearly visible on her sheets, Alice could barely contain her new compulsion for cocksucking and her first taste of the delectable gloop that she knew the cock would soon ejaculate into her eager mouth and silky throat. The massive cock seemed familiar now, a welcome fullness in her wet mouth which she slurped and sucked noisily, milking every last drop of her delicious breakfast from the 10 inches of hard cock which filled her so beautifully. It was only on her third session of sucking that she heard the quiet cough behind her.

“Good morning Alice.” A strangely familiar voice said, with the same hint of humour she had hear from the speakers in the room.

Alice rose off her knees, licking a final drop of nutritious cum from her glistening lips, before turning with her face burning red in embarrassment to see Dr Wade and two bizarrely clad nurses standing in her room. Alice just stood there, unsure of what to say and her eyes darting from one nurse to the other trying to comprehend why huge-breasted women with platinum blond hair and fetishistic heels would be watching her so intently.

“Please sit down on the bed Alice.” Dr Wade instructed. “You’ve performed admirably over the past few days, far better than even I anticipated to be honest, and you have recovered so well after the first of your surgical procedures.”

“The first?” Alice stammered. “You’re planning more?”

She sat down on the bed, tears welling up in her eyes.

“What are you doing to me doctor? And what have you done with my son?”

“I will answer all your questions of course.” Dr Wade informed her with curious detachment. “And your son has come to no harm; he is quite comfortable.”

The doctor sat next to Alice on the bed while the two strange nurses busied themselves around the room.

“We should start of course with what is being done to you Alice.”

Alice nodded, wiping her eyes.

“You are being transformed.” Dr Wade continued, still with apparent clinical detachment. “Have you ever heard of the term ‘bimbofication’?”

Alice looked quizzically at him, clearly uncertain of what the word might mean. Dr Wade continued immediately.

“Well. You are being transformed into a bimbo my dear. It is an advanced procedure that is much sought after by my wealthier clients. It will involve a number of surgical enhancements, a little like those that have been done so delightfully to these two wonderful nurses here.”

He gestured absentmindedly to the two women whose silicone breasts pressed so provocatively against the bizarre skin-tight nurse’s outfits they both wore. Were they wearing latex Alice thought to herself momentarily, unable to take her eyes off the impossible mass of their pert round breasts?

“Your breast augmentation, facial and body reshaping as well as a number of other improvements will be substantially more profound.” The doctor continued. “More extreme visually and you are, of course, already aware of the enhancements I carried out to your vagina and rectum.”

“Why on earth would I let you do this to me?” Alice sobbed.

“Why?” The doctor replied. “Because I’m offering you a new life Alice. A life free from day-to-day worries and responsibilities. After your bimbofication, you will be happier than you have ever been before, fulfilled sexually in ways you cannot possibly imagine and more beautiful than any centerfold model you have ever seen. None of my patients have ever regretted their decision to come here.”

“This is madness.” Alice sputtered. “I won’t agree to it and I’ll fight you every inch of the way.”

Dr Wade laughed.

Before the day is over Alice, not only will you have agreed to everything I have just explained to you but you will, in a few short hours, find yourself begging me to slide my not insubstantial cock into your mouth, ass and pussy and take the first steps towards your permanent bimbofication.”

Alice’s mouth gaped at the sudden coarseness of his tone and his crazed insistence on her willing transformation.

“Why?” She asked him again. “Why would I agree to this madness?”

The doctor sighed before responding.

“Because if you don’t.” He went on. “You will never see your son again.”

Alice finally broke down sobbing uncontrollably, too distraught to stop Dr Wade slipping his arm around her shoulders in some poorly enacted parody of a medical bedside manner.

“That is certainly not the outcome that any of us want Alice.” He whispered to her as the tears ran down her cheeks. “What all of us want is to see you more fulfilled and happy than you ever could ever be looking the way you do now. You’re not getting any younger Alice and these procedures will make you flawless and quite stunningly sexually attractive. Men will want you. Women will envy you. We want to see you without shame or inhibitions, sexually satisfied in every way imaginable and happily reunited with your son.”

Alice nodded through her tears.

“I want to see Michael.” She sobbed, her voice trembling.

“Then accept my offer.” Dr Justin Wade said softly. “Today, even now if you like, all you have to do is let me introduce you to the delights and pleasures of sucking a real man and demonstrate something of the pleasure you can now experience with my cock buried deep in your ass. That’s it. That is all you have to do.”

He paused momentarily, letting the information sink in before continuing.

“Once that is done Alice, I will have our staff here bring a screen to your room where you can see how Michael is doing every day while we carry out the rest of the surgical procedures necessary for your eventual bimbofication. And after that, I will absolutely guarantee that you will be happily reunited with your son and you will both be allowed to carry on with your lives.”

Alice nodded between her sobs.

“I can see Michael?” She asked again plaintively.

“I’m sure that you need time to think Alice.” The doctor murmured almost seductively. “The screen is ready to be delivered and you can see your son as soon as you agree. I’ll leave you a pager which you can press to call me once you’ve accepted my offer and I will come to you as soon as I can.”

With that, Dr Justin Wade rose from her bed and walked through a door into the corridor with the two latex-clad inflated women, leaving Alice to her thoughts and now clutching a small paging device in trembling hands as she continued to sob hysterically. Five minutes later, back in the control room, Dr Justin Wade turned to one of the nurses and instructed her to increase the dosage of aphrodisiacs and stimulants in Alice’s cock-feeder and then headed back to his office to review his emails and correspondence. He guessed that Alice would be paging him in approximately 5 hours.

After a while, Alice’s sobbing subsided and she found herself drawn once more to the cocks jutting from her wall. She took a little water, surprised at how small and insignificant the lesser of the two cocks now felt in her mouth. Her thirst quenched, she moved immediately to the larger cock, finding its presence in her mouth and throat almost comforting after the horrors of everything the doctor had told her. By the time the third ejaculation of delicious gloop slid slowly down the back of her throat and into her stomach, she had started to feel a little better, excited even. The doctor had told her that Michael was ok and the thought of seeing her son again, even on a TV screen, filled her with happiness and a strange optimism. Perhaps everything would work out after all. Trying to ignore the increasing wetness of her pussy and the nagging ache from her modified ass, Alice took the larger cock into her mouth once again and tried to clear her mind. Was she being too stubborn? Was the price of having sex with a stranger really too high for her to turn her back on her son and never see him again? She sighed in pleasure as another spurt of gloop trickled down her throat and she found herself contemplating the strange attractiveness of the two nurses who had accompanied Dr Wade into her room. Were they bimbos too she thought to herself. Just bigger boobs and a decent hairdo? Was this bimbofication thing really so awful? Was it worth losing her son over?

Still working in his office, Dr Justin Wade felt the pager buzz in his pocket and he checked his watch. A little over 2 hours. Another record he thought to himself as he closed his laptop.

* * *

Alice was sitting on the bed when Dr Wade arrived, a pink doll with eyes still red from tears nestled in a sea of pink bedclothes with her pink nightgown pulled tightly around her body. She was trembling a little the doctor noted dispassionately.

“You’ve made a decision?” Dr Wade asked her, with a new softness apparent in his voice.

Alice looked at him, now quite unable to ignore how handsome the man was and how authoritative and in-control he seemed when he spoke to her. She was acutely aware of a new moistness between her legs, still struggling to understand why she now felt so incredibly turned on by his mere presence standing close to her in her room.

She nodded slowly, releasing her grip on the loose folds of pink fabric which covered her.

“Will it hurt?” She asked in a whisper.

“There will be no pain Alice” He replied, a strangely enticing bulge appearing at the front of his white slacks. “The pleasure you will feel when I enter you will be quite overwhelming but it certainly won’t hurt.”

Alice nodded, unable to take her eyes off the impressive bulge of what was obviously a decidedly large cock still hidden in his pants. Dr Wade smiled, noting her gaze and the obvious struggle going on in her head. It wasn’t uncommon in his subjects and he knew that the lust she was struggling to contain, assisted by a continuing healthy dose of powerful aphrodisiacs, was in conflict with years of social conditioning and inhibitions.

“The cock from which you have been so eagerly sucking that delicious semen that you now enjoy so much Alice was actually fashioned from a cast of my own penis.” He told her. “It will feel very familiar in your mouth but it is quite large for your first anal penetration. You will need to be well lubricated.”

He reached into his pocket and took out a small pink tube, carefully removing the top and squeezing a blob of clear viscous gel onto his fingers.

“Undress for me Alice and lay on your front on the bed.” He instructed her, his voice gentle but commanding. “It’s time to get you ready.”

Alice removed the gown, revealing her shaved pussy and small pert breasts for the first time, suppressing a small smile of pride as she noticed how his bulge grew perceptibly at her nakedness. Justin Wade, though retaining an air of professional detachment, was impressed with the body and features of this 35 year old woman. She already possessed an exceptional face and body, especially considering her age, and she would indeed look quite amazing after the next round of surgery.

Alice lay on the bed as instructed and, her pussy now dripping openly onto the sheets, she opened her legs and waited. There was a moment of anticipation and then a cold wetness between her buttocks. A finger probing gently. More wetness. A sticky unfamiliar moistness around her anus and then she heard herself yelp in both surprise and pleasure as the finger stroked her tightly clenched ring, sending unbelievable waves of pleasure deep into her abdomen. The tightness of her clenched sphincter was no match for even the gentlest of touches. The slick lubricant allowed no resistance and before Alice really knew what was happening his finger was inside her sending her into an ecstatic and irresistible sexual frenzy of pleasure and desire. The immediacy of her reaction shocked her totally but her brain was already awash with new desires and incredible sensations. She knew instantly that this was like nothing she had ever experienced with her pussy prior to the changes the doctor had made to the millions of sensitized nerve endings now exploding in pleasure inside her ass.

“I did say that you would enjoy this Alice.” The doctor breathed, working more magic with his finger deep inside her. “I’m told that the experience is quite astonishing the first time and, as you will discover for yourself, quite hopelessly addictive.”

“Mmmmph.” Alice groaned, her mouth unable to form any words as she salivated helplessly onto her soft pink sheets.

“I… I… I need…” She finally managed to articulate through the fog of pleasure that had already claimed her. “Please… Please… I… I… I need… I want…”

“Yes Alice?” The doctor teased her.

“I… I need… I want…” She fought hopelessly against the sensations that now rippled outwards across her whole body from the slow deep rubbing of the doctor’s finger. “I want to cum… Please… Doctor… Help me cum.”

“All in good time my dear.” He replied, sliding his finger with delicious slowness through the rapidly relaxing muscles of her anal sphincter. “You’re going to suck me first Alice and, after I’ve cum in your throat, I will then fuck this ass that I spent so many hours working on for you and give you the first mind-blowing climax of your new life.”

Alice groaned in disappointment as his finger withdrew but the promise of the climax that she now craved so desperately had easily overcome any lingering resistance. She rolled over on the bed and saw that he was already naked. She didn’t even try to suppress the deep groan of desire which escaped from her lips as she saw the huge erect cock that jutted so impressively from between his legs. She salivated hungrily, her body responding naturally to the hours of training that she had received on her knees sucking eagerly at the cocks on her wall to assuage her hunger and thirst. Now she needed to satisfy a completely different appetite and she was already too aroused and too deeply stimulated to even consider shame or embarrassment. Alice smiled, knelt between Justin Wade’s legs and took the full 10 inches of his perfect cock deep into her mouth and throat. Working him with her tongue and sucking him with her wet lips, she felt him thicken in her mouth and Alice knew then that all she wanted was his cum. After just a few days in her room, learning to suck and drink the delicious gloop from the cocks on her wall, she realised that she now craved the real thing. She closed her eyes in anticipation, her body aching for his semen to claim her, every fibre of her being focused on making him cum.

Justin Wade did not disappoint. He moaned once, overtaken by his own pleasure as he began to fuck her more aggressively, thrusting his cock past her suckling lips and pressing the thick round head deep into the accepting moistness of her open throat. He gripped Alice’s hair, somehow noting that this was the last time either of them would see her as a natural brunette. He imagined her with long platinum-blond hair servicing him like this, her body and mind transformed beyond all recognition as he fucked her in any way he chose and knowing that she would enjoy every moment of her new depravity. The thought tipped him over the edge and, grunting once more in pleasure, he thrust once more deep into the wet cavity of her throat and began to fill her with cum.

Alice’s eyes opened wide in surprise as he ejaculated, feeling his cock thicken and pulse as he pumped load after load of thick delicious semen into her throat. The pleasure of it almost overwhelmed her. His cum was so much better even than the mouthwatering gloop provided by the cock in her room. He tasted unbelievably delicious and she sucked him hard, sealing her lips around the shaft of his cock, her body now aching for every last drop of him. At that moment, Alice Jacobs was almost completely fulfilled, a perfect 10-inch cock buried deep in her mouth, cum splashing against the back of her throat, being used sexually by such a powerful and attractive man. The experience washed away any last doubts she may have harboured. She was made for this. Just as he had told her, she had taken her first steps to becoming his newest bimbo, whatever that meant, and she knew already that she wanted more. As the doctor withdrew his cock from her mouth, she licked the last of his cum from her lips and swallowed hungrily. She was both surprised and relieved that he remained hard, even after cumming so strongly.

Alice smiled and rose from kneeling between his legs to turn and place her hands on the bed. Her ass was burning, tingling in anticipation, more eager than her pussy had ever been for a man to fuck her. She lifted her buttocks a little higher, resting her weight on trembling hands and arms, knowing that her ass was already lubricated and wet, ready for the fucking that she now craved with an intensity she could barely understand. She looked back at this unbelievably handsome man, the true agent of her corruption. She knew that she should hate him, hate everything that he had done to her but all she could think of was finally feeling his magnificent cock entering her. Once again, the doctor did not disappoint and Alice gave up any pretense of control as she felt the huge thick tip of his 10-inch cock pressing against the slick wetness of her ring. She gasped at the delicious pressure, the tantalizing anticipation of what was surely to come. She relaxed her muscles, feeling her ass open around the bulbous head of his cock and then, without any pain or discomfort, he was inside her already starting to thrust, the rhythmic motion of his cock sending her to some place she had never been to before. The pleasure was overwhelming, her delight total and transforming. Alice screamed with the sensuality of it all and the cascade of sensations that now claimed her. She climaxed almost immediately, an orgasm so powerful that everything was washed away before it. Her second climax followed soon after, her ass now just a ring of transforming pleasure and then, just as she thought she had nothing left to give, he pushed his cock more deeply into her rectum, stimulating the deep vaginal nerves he had so carefully implanted there only a few days before. Alice screamed once again and cried out in ecstasy as the most powerful orgasm of her life claimed her totally. The woman that had once been Alice Jacobs was still cumming minutes later when Justin Wade finally slipped his cock from between her buttocks and smiled proudly at his newest creation as she lay panting and only semi-conscious amongst the untidy pink linen of her ultra-feminine bed.

“Thank you for that Alice.” Dr Wade said breathlessly. “Most enjoyable.”

He began to dress.

“I’ll have the monitor brought to your room as promised.” He offered. “You can spend the rest of your evening watching your son as we agreed though you should sleep tonight as you will need to be well rested ready for the final round of surgery tomorrow.”

Alice breathed a thank you as she lay panting on the bed, her mind still struggling to deal with what she had just experienced and the lingering pleasure that still swept in waves through her exhausted body.

“After the surgery tomorrow, the physical aspects of your bimbofication will be complete Alice.” He told her nonchalantly. “Psychological reprogramming and the reduction of your cognitive functions will take place throughout your recovery. In essence, in about 2 weeks, you will be a new woman.”

Dr Justin Wade smiled.

“After that, I see no reason why you cannot be reunited with your son. Enjoy the rest of your evening.”

Alice murmured softly on the bed, quite unable to reply, her head was filled with a million new temptations and her body didn’t seem to want to move. She moaned softly in half-remembered pleasure, enjoying the sensation of soft pink sheets rubbing against her tingling skin. She barely noticed the well-muscled young man who brought in the high-tech monitor and arranged it for her at the foot of her bed. Her nakedness caused her no embarrassment or shame and she simply lay there watching him dreamily as he made a few minor adjustments before leaving. Curiously, the sight of this handsome stranger reignited some of the desire which she thought she had so recently satiated but the memory of it seemed only to increase her need. She groaned again, moving a hand to her buttocks and slipping a finger delicately into the wet opening of her anus and gasped. Alice realised that she was already aching for her next climax.

It took a huge effort to stop the soothing exploration of her newly discovered anal pleasures and lift herself up from the prone position she had adopted on the bed. Alice sighed in disappointment as her finger slipped wetly from her ass and she sat up to view the monitor. Her excitement at the prospect of seeing her son was diminished slightly by the torrent of lust she still felt and the unfamiliar need that remained between her buttocks. She tried to clear her head but perhaps only partially succeeded. Her maternal instincts to see her dear son on the screen was close to being overwhelmed by the uncontrollable longing that now consumed her. Alice forced herself to focus and finally saw an unsteady image on the monitor before her.

“Michael?” Alice said to herself. “Is that you?”

On the screen was displayed a delicate figure, viewed from behind, sitting at a dressing table. The person was naked except for a pair of patent-leather stilettos with 5 or 6-inch heels. Alice blinked to try to see the grainy image better but it was obvious that the individual was quite bald, her head perfectly smooth. Her? Alice rubbed her eyes. Surely this was the wrong screen or camera or something. Alice’s disappointment was palpable. The petite hairless girl, who Alice assumed was around 18 years of age, was seated on a velour cushion gazing at her reflection in the dressing table mirror, her delicate fingers with pink manicured nails rummaging through a collection of cosmetics arranged before her. Alice watched with mounting curiosity as the girl applied mascara and lipstick before placing large silver hoops in her pierced ears. The girl rose and moved out of sight of the camera but Alice caught sight of a tapered waist, a fashionable diamond stud in her navel and small budding breasts. She looked away, suddenly, deciding to respect something of this stranger’s privacy but returned her gaze to the screen almost as soon as the youthful figure returned. She was carrying a blond wig now and spent a few moments applying some liquid to her bald pate, Alice guessed an adhesive of some sort, before arranging the platinum blond wig to her obvious satisfaction in the mirror. The girl looked more normal wearing the wig, even though her now long hair was fairly obviously fake. The girl took one last look at her reflection and then got up from the cushion and turned in her 6-inch heels to unknowingly face the camera.

“Oh my god!” Alice heard herself exclaim, reaching her hand across to touch the screen. “Michael. My poor dear Michael. What have they done to you?”

* * *

At some point, despite her emotions and tears, Alice finally fell exhausted into a deep unconscious sleep.

“Fluffles. Fluffles. Wake up dear.”

Alice was dreaming. Fluffles? Not even yet half awake, Alice laughed. What a silly name and what a silly dream.

“Fluffles.” The distant voice continued insistently. “It’s time to wake up dear. Fluffles?”

Alice could barely open her eyes but everything was suffused in a beautiful pink glow. Her eyelids fluttered, feeling heavy and she drifted a little somewhere between wakefulness and sleep.

“Good girl Fluffles.” The voice said. “That’s it dear. Wakey wakey.”

Alice was frustrated that this voice, a woman’s voice, was interrupting her sleep. She simply wanted to close her eyes. Who was this Fluffles person? Why did she have to wake up? She was having such a lovely dream.

Alice grudgingly opened her eyes and slowly let them focus on the room. The pink glow came from the light pouring in through her curtains. Alice saw the familiar landscape of lake and wood through the window and the surprisingly comforting familiarity of the soft pink walls of her room. Alice yawned, still unable quite to grasp the waking world around her. Everything felt soft and pink like she was in a big pink bubble.

“How long have I been sleeping?” She muttered, her voice sounding a little strange and quiet.

“You’ve been sedated for almost a week.” The deep authoritative voice of Dr Wade informed her. “Your surgery was a complete success and we wanted to give your body plenty of time to recover from the procedures.”

Surgery? Procedures? Alice grasped at the vague memories that were suddenly appearing at the edges of her consciousness.

‘You did it already?” She asked with her new higher-pitched voice, wondering absentmindedly why her it seemed so difficult to form the words with her lips. “That Bimbo thing? You made me into one of those nurses?”

Alice still couldn’t summon the strength to move but her eyes now began to make out new shapes in her room. A dressing table and closet. There was a long mirror framed in pastel pink plastic. Other pink shapes on a new table. Was one of the shapes a dildo? She had a TV now. And then the shapes of people. A nurse perhaps and also the unmistakable handsome figure of her doctor, Dr Wade. Alice felt her ass actually dilate as she recognized him, his presence sending more than memories of new corrupting pleasures shimmering through her still immobile body.

“Not one of the nurses.” He replied with a genuine smile. “The enhancements we gave you go beyond those we use on the nurses here. Your breast augmentation alone Fluffles… The 1300cc silicone implants that you now have look really quite stunning by the way… Well… Not only do you look simply amazing but you are also now at least 3 cup sizes larger than Nurse Brandi here.”

The nurse turned around for a moment, giving Alice a perfect view of the woman’s more than ample breasts and cleavage beneath the sleek latex of her uniform. Alice tried to lift her head and look down. Why couldn’t she move? Why couldn’t she see what they had done? Why could she not feel any changes in her body?”

“Try to relax Fluffles.” Dr Wade said in his most soothing tone. “You’re still heavily sedated. You’ll see the improvements I’ve made soon enough.”

He waited for her to stop straining to sit up in bed. Alice flopped back into the pillows in frustration.

“I want to explain everything before we take a look at the new you.” He said commandingly. “I promise you Fluffles, you’ll be out of bed after just a few more minutes and gazing at your newly bimbofied body in the mirror over there.”

“Fluffles?” Alice asked, still uncertain why her voice now sounded so squeaky and quiet.

Dr Wade pressed a finger against her lips and, hating herself, Alice actually moaned loudly and quite obviously lasciviously with the pleasure of his touch.

“All in good time.” He said softly. “Now… Let me explain everything that we did during your bimbofocation surgery almost a week ago.”

For the next 15 minutes Alice lay in silence listening to what seemed like an endless list of surgical procedures that had finally completed her physical transformation from a perfectly normal 35 year old woman into the more beautiful, much younger looking and more overtly sexual creature that she had now evidently become. The bimbifocation process included a total remodeling of her face; nose reshaping (she now had a cute button nose apparently), brow and chin reduction, cheek implants to improve the definition of her cheekbones, lifting and reshaping her eyebrows, some work to make her eyes look bigger and, to top everything off, a full facelift and surgical skin abrasion to make her look 15 years younger. Alice also learned that the reason her lips felt so unfamiliar and heavy was because they were now packed with collagen giving her what the doctor described as very inviting ‘cock-pillows’ and a mouth quite literally made for sucking. Despite herself, Alice found that she began to salivate as the doctor explained this particular part of her radical makeover. Perhaps most surprisingly of all, Alice also learned that her eyelashes had been permanently removed and, from this point on, she was to wear thick false lashes every day throughout her waking hours.

“Though I say so myself.” The doctor continued. “Your breasts are probably the best I have ever done.”

Dr Wade sat down on the edge of her bed and pulled the sheets down a little from her chest. Alice still could not sit up to see anything below her chin but she felt his hands cupping something heavy out of eyeshot.

“These are almost entirely silicone now.” He said proudly. “I suspect that Alice was always a little disappointed with her breasts but Fluffles I am certain will be more than happy with these.”

That name again Alice thought to herself, still trying to understand all the craziness that now seemed a constant part of her life.

“Very large implants.” He explained. “Surgical grade silicone, a custom design manufactured here in our facility for our clients who require both extreme size yet wish to maintain a pert shape. I also increased both the size and sensitivity of your nipples as well as the surrounding areolae and added a little more pigmentation to the whole area.”

Alice learned that her nipples were now almost an inch long and as thick as Cuban cigars and would, apparently, harden deliciously and drive her crazy when sucked, licked or stroked. Despite still being unable to move and with her face still feeling like a mask without any proper sensation, Alice knew that her eyes widened in surprise as the doctor told her all this. She hoped that he wouldn’t notice her salivating a little more as his description continued.

“I also gave you a fairly major liposuction.” He went on. “Upper arms, thighs and waist of course. You now have a 20-inch waist. I would have reduced it further but I prefer to have the waist and breasts in proportion and you can always be corseted if Fluffles needs a more fetishistic look at some point.”

The list continued; substantial silicone implants in her buttocks, Achilles tendon shortening to make it impossible to wear anything but the highest of stiletto heels, permanent removal of the hair follicles around her pussy and armpits, surgical removal of all finger and toe nails and their permanent replacement with considerably longer acrylic nails, other tweaks and tucks to tighten her skin, mole removal, skin softening, some minor changes to her ears, surgery to ‘correct’ her voice. It was becoming impossible for Alice to keep up as the doctor itemized each change that had been made to her body.

“I had a beautician do some preliminary work with hairstyling and cosmetics this morning before we woke you up.” He told her. “A bimbo should always look her best.”

Dr Wade smiled.

“However, Fluffles has an appointment at the salon this afternoon.” He continued. “And we need to get you safely out of bed and ready for your first walk around the facility here. I’m sure that you’re excited about seeing your new look.”

“I’m not sure that excited is the right word.” Alice replied hesitantly, finally understanding why her voice was now pitched higher and with a breathy overtone that made her sound much younger and somehow permanently excited. “Nobody asked me if I wanted this. I have no idea how I’m going to look or feel about all this.”

“To be absolutely honest with you, in a few days it won’t matter what the old Alice wanted or didn’t want.” The doctor chided her. “So far, your bimbofication has been almost entirely physical. Over the next week, your whole personality, mental capacity and psychology will be equally transformed. After that, Fluffles’ only real interests will be clothes, shopping and sex. The only thing Fluffles will want is to please me and any other man who might enjoy fucking her.”

Alice felt a rage starting to build at the doctor’s sudden change of tone but her anger was checked by the sudden realisation that his words had also made her wet, very wet indeed actually. For the first time that day, despite the numbness and paralysis that still affected her body, she felt a distant tingling around her anus, a tingling that built way too quickly into a desperate longing to experience the delights of the doctor’s cock inside her ass once again. Alice swallowed the words that were ready to spring from her cock-pillow lips and suppressed a soft groan of pleasure. Dr Justin Wade smiled and emptied a syringe into her arm.

“Time for you to see the new you.” He said softly, as Alice’s limbs started to come back to life. “Time to get you out of bed and standing in front of the mirror. We don’t want Fluffles to be late for her first appointment at the salon.”

As sensation returned to her body, the first thing that Alice was aware of was an incredible weight on her chest. As she peered down to see what was pressing on her, the second thing she became aware of was the platinum-blond strands of hair which now floated softly in her peripheral vision.

“I’m blond?” She whispered.

“Very.” The doctor replied, smiling. “Hair extensions too. Fluffles was never going to be a brunette with a boyish bob. You’ll get the idea when you see everything.”

Alice strained her neck and peered down once again. She gasped loudly as she finally understood what the weight was pressing down on her chest, the weight that was making it quite impossible to sit up any higher to get a better view. Straining to look down, all Alice could see were the twin implanted globes of her massive new silicone breasts; they were enormous, more massive than she could ever have imagined. Defying gravity, her new rack refused to sag and her view of the room was now almost completely obscured by two enormous orbs of fleshy silicone. Each breast, implausibly pert and incredibly round, was crowned with a prominent brown nipple, each the width of a man’s thumb and both protruding an inch or so skywards. Alice sank back onto her pink pillows, exhausted by the effort of moving and ashamed by the humiliation of seeing herself like this.

“You won’t be able to just sit up anymore.” The doctor advised her. “You’ll get used to the new distribution of weight around your body in time but, for now, it will be easier to roll onto your side and move your legs out of the bed before trying to get up.”

Alice, too defeated and too self-conscious to argue, simply complied and rolled over slowly, using the inertia of her newly augmented breasts to position herself ready to slide her legs off the bed. She tried to cup one of her new breasts in trembling hands but simply couldn’t close her fingers around the massive curvature of them. Incredibly long, pink gloss fingernails swam into view, each one a perfectly manicured gem of frosted pink glass. Alice moved her right leg and then the left and then, suddenly, she was sitting with her toes just touching the floor.

“The nurse will help with your shoes.” Dr Wade said in one of his sexily authoritative tones. “You will no longer be able to walk in flats.”

With a little assistance from the nurse, Alice slid her feet into bright pink court shoes, each with a 6-inch stiletto heel. She was about to complain that she could never be able to walk in such a bizarrely elevated pair of shoes, when she realised how much more comfortable her feet felt now that they were perfectly supported at the extreme angle they had been forced to adopt by the surgical reduction of her Achilles tendons. Alice rose a little unsteadily from the bed and took her first precarious steps in the highest heels she had ever worn. She moved slowly across the room, consciously trying to overcome the unfamiliar pull of her massive bosom and the precarious instability of her stilettos. Her heels clicked on the marble floor as she teetered forwards and then, eventually, she was there. Alice stood in front of the mirror.

After what seemed like an age, Alice lifted her head and finally looked into the glass. She gasped, more in disbelief than horror at the reflection that stared back at her. It was a stranger. Alice did not recognize herself in any way. The woman gazing back at her looked like a 20 year old porn star, a silicone masturbatory fantasy comprised of exaggerated curves and pornographic sexuality. Unfamiliar features, undeniably beautiful in a plastic sort of way, were framed in long platinum-blond hair. The woman’s skin was flawless and youthful. Her captivating blue eyes were outlined with incredibly long black false lashes and her augmented lips, covered in a soft pink gloss, pouted alluringly and seemed set in a permanent half-open invitation. These are cock-sucking lips Alice thought to herself fleetingly, wondering why the thought made her pussy wet and her ass ache longingly for Dr Wade. The woman’s impossibly large breasts and thick brown nipples were undeniably superb. Alice was unable to find any shame or embarrassment at the parody of feminine sexuality she had become. The reflection wasn’t her. The reflection was as far removed from Alice Jacobs as it was possible to be. This 20 year old porn star… this hyper-inflated sexually-available slut… this stranger… Once Alice decided that the reflection was no longer hers, she saw that the young woman was actually rather beautiful; a silicone goddess with skillfully implanted boobs and butt, with lips that simply screamed cock and cum, with a waist so narrow that a strong handsome man might simply place his hands around her and lift her onto his cock. The woman in the glass opened her cock-pillow lips and smiled at Alice.

“This isn’t me.” Alice murmured with her squeaky new voice.

“No. She isn’t.” The doctor replied softly. “Alice has all but gone now. This is Fluffles, my newest and loveliest bimbo.”

Fluffles turned away from the mirror and walked, noticeably more confidently, in her fetishistic stiletto heels towards the doctor. Pressing her huge breasts against the soft linen of his jacket, she shuddered in pleasure at the sensations the material made as it gently rubbed her engorged nipples. Her pussy was soaked and her ass tingled delightfully as she lifted her head to gaze at the gorgeous man who had been the agent of her corruption. In a way, she already loved him of course. Fluffles giggled with the sudden realisation that her breasts forced her to stand further away from him than she had anticipated but then she craned forwards and opened her enticing cock-pillow lips to kiss him. The kiss, when it came, wasn’t loving or romantic; it was almost entirely sexual. As his tongue entered her moist mouth, Fluffles groaned as her ass sent waves of pleasure up into her transformed body. At that moment, her desire was total. She would do anything for him.

“Turn around please Fluffles.” Dr Wade instructed her, gently ending their kiss.

Fluffles obeyed without hesitation and was rewarded with a gentle prodding of his erect cock against her silicone-enhanced buttocks. He took something out of his pocket and took a large handful of platinum-blond hair in one of his hands to reveal the soft skin of her neck. Fluffles sighed in pleasure as a pink latex collar was placed around her throat, sealed tightly closed and then locked in position with a tiny silver padlock. Dr Wade pocketed the key.

“So you don’t escape.” He said laughing, letting her beautiful long blond hair fall back over her shoulders.

The woman who had once been Alice Jacobs turned back towards the mirror to gaze at the collar. The pink latex matched her lips and nails perfectly and the delicate lock gave it an air of kinkiness that made it mean so much more than just a choker or jewellery. Most wonderful of all however was what she found on the front, a name spelled out in clear white writing. The name was Fluffles.

* * *

The following morning, Fluffles was awoken by the buzzing of her bedside alarm and she rose feeling excited and optimistic about her day. She read the note that Dr Wade had left her and rolled slowly out from under her pink sheets to get ready. It was the first day of her training as a bimbo and he had left detailed instructions about how she was to get ready. First, she checked her hair, still in fairly good shape after her session at the salon the previous afternoon and she took her most elaborate false eyelashes from the dresser and applied them carefully. Redoing her makeup took the best part of an hour but Fluffles worked hard to remember exactly what she had been told by the beautician after her makeover at the salon and, with a sweep of sparkling pink gloss brushed over her cock-pillow lips, she knew that she was finished and had achieved a remarkably similar look to that which had been done professionally the day before. She slipped the larger of the cocks on her wall into her mouth with a remarkable lack of self-consciousness and felt the delicious gloop slide into her throat, glad of the familiarity of both cock and nutritious semen that pretty much was all that sustained her since her unwitting introduction into Dr Wade’s bimbo programme.

She then selected shoes, a pair of gloss pink ankle boots with 6-inch stiletto heels and silver padlocks around her ankles which matched perfectly the lock on her collar. Aside from forbidding her to wear any underwear, her instructions as to what to wear were surprisingly unspecific. Fluffles opened the closet and did her best to make a decision. Nearly everything was pink of course but she selected a very short flared latex miniskirt, which showed off her silicone enhanced bubble-butt ass to perfection and would allow the silver belly button piercing she had been given at the salon yesterday to be visible. Because of the quality of her breast implants, even with the incredible size of her bust, she wouldn’t need a bra and settled on a pink latex crop-top. The top matched her flared skirt and was appropriately open at the front to best show off her impressive cleavage. Pink lipstick, pink Fluffles collar, pink latex top, pink latex ultra-short miniskirt, pink ankle boots and no underwear… The final thing she had been instructed to do was apply some lubricant to her ass, being sure to coat both her anus and sphincter as well as moisten her rectum. With this done, Fluffles was ready to start her training.

Walking much more confidently, Fluffles opened the unlocked door to her room and set off across the facility to find Dr Wade. Fluffles was overjoyed by all the attention she received on her short journey; admiring glances from the nurses, obvious lust from the male orderlies she encountered and then, finally, an open stare of approval from a very happy Dr Wade when she arrived at his office.

“How did I do Sir?” She asked, as she walked towards him, enjoying both his approval and the click of her stiletto heels on the white marble of his floor.

“Rather well Fluffles.” He said, collecting himself. “You look amazing.”

“Thank you Sir.” She replied, beaming. “Is there anything I can do for you before I start my bimbo training today?”

Dr Wade smiled broadly.

“Actually, there is something you can do for me.” He replied, unbuttoning his pants to let his already erect magnificent cock spring from between his legs.

Fluffles did not need to be asked twice and knelt immediately between his legs to take his beautiful cock into her mouth and throat in a single wet swallow. She knelt obediently, gently sucking, while he gripped her long platinum-blond hair and fucked her face with well-controlled vigour. Fluffles deep-throated the doctor for around 15 minutes before he slipped his cock from her eager lips without cumming.

“Stand and bend over my desk.” He commanded. “Did you lubricate yourself this morning?”

Fluffles nodded, her face blushing slightly, while she arranged herself in a prone position on his desk with her breasts squished against the cold wood.

“Good girl.” He murmured as he slid his huge cock into her ass. “In a moment Fluffles, I am going to cum. You are not allowed to climax. Do I make myself clear?”

“I’ll try Sir.” She stammered, already at a loss to how she had managed not to have her first orgasm the moment he entered her.

The sensations of having him inside her ass once again were totally overwhelming. Wave after wave of the most intense pleasure filled her as he fucked her brutally fast and hard. There had been no anal foreplay, no gentle stroking of her dripping pussy. He had just slid into her, using her as his sexual plaything… and the thought of that thrilled her so much, she almost climaxed once again. Fluffles tried to ignore the intense stimulation of his cock but it was impossible. Dr Wade’s cock in her ass was driving her crazy and she genuinely had no idea how much longer she could last when suddenly she felt his shaft thicken and his thrusting become even more forceful. She felt him ejaculate hard. She felt his semen spray into her and once again she had to make a monumental effort not to climax. He kept pumping, each ejaculation stronger than the last. Fluffles wondered momentarily how much semen he could possibly have. Ejaculation followed ejaculation and she felt her rectum filling with the hot sticky gloop that she now loved so much. After perhaps a dozen ejaculations, he slowly withdrew, leaving Fluffles intimately aware of how wet she now was and how much semen she could feel inside her; it was already starting to trickle down the inside of her thighs.

“Naughty girl.” He chided her gently.

Fluffles, clenched her ass obediently and watched him reach into one of his desk drawers to pull out a pink latex plug.

“This is a butt-plug.” He informed her matter-of-factly as if it was something that she might have seen every day of her life. “Unless you are fucking, you will wear it every day and make sure that no more semen leaks out of your ass.”

Fluffles looked confused and apologetic but the doctor smiled in a kindly way and simply slipped the large rounded bulb of the plug past her sphincter and deep into her ass. Fluffles clenched around the narrower waist of the anal dildo reflexively and then it was done; she was plugged, sealed and ready for her day.

“Enjoy your first day of training.” Dr Wade said smiling, as opened his office door for her.

Fluffles rose from the desk, gasping in surprise at how delicious the plug felt squirming inside her with every movement. She felt it pressing against the sensitized inner flesh of her rectum as she took her first steps and it slipped wetly around in her ass, sealing Dr Wade’s semen inside her. Fluffles climaxed twice before she even made it out of the door of his office and 3 more times on her way to the training room.

* * *

Fluffles woke on her bed between the two heavily-muscled men who had fucked her so spectacularly the night before. Her training was complete and the fact the syllabus included topics like ‘oral sex’, ‘submission and bondage’ and ‘pleasuring multiple partners’ had been a very pleasant surprise. Five days of pornographic videos, cock-sucking training with huge dildos and practical sessions with the well-hung young men of the facility had opened her eyes to the amazing possibilities of her new body. In such a short space of time, Fluffles had not only become substantially more accustomed to her bimbo porn-star appearance but she had grown to love being desired and wanted so openly. Without any self-consciousness or embarrassment, she had very quickly become used to being fucked by strangers, often multiple strangers, and, even if she dared not admit it to herself, she was now hopelessly addicted to cock, cum and the delicious pleasures of the many climaxes that she enjoyed throughout each day. The woman who had once been the rather plain Alice Jacobs was, in nearly every way, completely gone; replaced by the shameless platinum-blond bimbo known only as Fluffles.

Fluffles studied her schedule on the notepad the doctor had given her. She gasped, shocked at how late it was, and immediately set about getting dressed, moving quietly so as not to wake the two gorgeous men who were still sleeping on her bed. She showered then quickly applied her false lashes and the overwhelmingly pink makeup that seemed to work so well with her new look. Hoop earrings, piercings and a quick brush of her long blond hair and it was time to dress. She chose a pair of pink skin-tight latex leggings and a matching boob-tube which displayed her enormous assets to great effect. She slipped her transformed feet into a pair of pink court shoes with the now obligatory 6-inch heels and then finally lubricated her ass to receive the welcome intrusion of her much-loved butt-plug. She squirmed in delight as it entered her and, clenching her muscles, she then rose from the dresser to head across the facility towards Dr Wade’s enormous office.

“You wanted to see me Sir?” She said in her high-pitched voice. “Here I am.”

“Hello Fluffles.” Dr Wade said, eyeing her voluptuous body openly. “Thank you for coming. I’d like you to do some tests for me please… If that is ok with you?”

“Tests?” She asked. “An examination after my bimbo training?”

Dr Wade laughed.

“No my dear.” He said, still giggling. “You passed bimbo training with flying colours. This is an IQ test. If you’d be so kind?”

Dr Wade gestured towards some papers on his desk, indicating that Fluffles should sit. She picked up a pen, looked at the doctor for a nod of approval, and then set about completing the test. She was finished in less than 30 minutes.

“Excellent.” Dr Wade commented, studying the papers. “Give me a few moments to mark these and then I will have a proposition for you.”

A short while later, Dr Wade put down his red pen and stared openly at Fluffles as she sat patiently waiting for the results.

“You scored excellently Fluffles.” He commented drily. “You have an IQ of 140 points give or take. You’re a very clever woman.”

“Thank you Sir.” Fluffles said proudly. “You have a reward for me?”

“I said a proposition.” He laughed again, “But it is also a reward of sorts.”

Fluffles sat quietly while Dr Wade explained.

“You’ve obviously come a long way since you first arrived.” He said softly. “And it’s quite obvious how much you enjoy both the improvements I made to your body and your new-found sexual liberty. If you want to fuck, you fuck. If you want to suck, you suck. You are now hopelessly addicted to cock and cum and I am obviously not oblivious to your overwhelming your lust for me and so many of the other men here. You enjoy being Fluffles. You enjoy having your ass fucked every day. And you enjoy each and every climax that you have now.”

Fluffles blushed crimson.

“You passed your training with the best scores of any newly-recruited bimbo we have ever trained here. You are almost a 100% perfect bimbo now.” He emphasized the word ‘almost’.

“Almost?” Fluffles stammered, looking down at what she could see of the floor beneath her massive breasts.

“There you have it Fluffles.” The doctor responded without hesitation. “You still ask questions. You still think about how you feel. You still feel embarrassment. I sense that, deep inside, you still feel just a little shame or embarrassment at some of your recent excesses.”

Fluffles reddened even more.

“What if I told you that I could make all that go away Fluffles?” He said quietly. “What if I told you that you could take one little pill and you would immediately become the perfect bimbo forever?”

Fluffles looked up from the floor and stared at him openly.

“One little pill Fluffles.” He said almost in a whisper. “And your only worries for the rest of eternity will be men, shopping and sex. No more bothering with ambition or vain intellect. No more complicated conceits or embarrassment or, god forbid, shame… just pleasure… just raw pleasure without guilt or hesitation. One little pill and all your doubts will be gone.”

He paused, opening his hand.

“What do you think Fluffles?” He asked softly. “Are you ready to become the perfect bimbo now?”

* * *

Fluffles was on all fours, kneeling between two magnificent young men and straddling another, her massive breasts squashed against the well-muscled chest of the man lying on his back beneath her. She was happily sucking one thick hard cock with two others buried deep in her pussy and ass. It was in every respect her perfect morning. As the man in front of her plunged his cock deep into her throat to cum, she swallowed hungrily and immediately tightened her pussy and ass to bring the other two men to orgasm simultaneously. As she felt the cum spray inside her, filling her 3 holes with delicious gloop, she finally allowed herself to climax; it was her 4th orgasm of the morning and it was spectacular.

She moaned incoherently in pleasure as she extricated herself from the pile of heavily-muscled men and rushed, cum dribbling in slick rivulets down her legs and from her lips, to the shower. Fluffles knew she had only thing to remember that morning and, aside from giving as many men as possible access to her body and helping them to climax, she understood that Dr Wade would not tolerate lateness. Fluffles showered, reapplied her makeup and tidied her beautiful platinum-blond hair before examining herself in the full-length mirror. The sight of her huge silicone breasts still sent a frisson of pleasure cascading through her body and she knew how much Dr Wade and all the other men liked them so much. She giggled and turned around in front of the mirror. Fluffles’ new tattoo, her tramp stamp as Dr Wade called it, was still fresh in the small of her back; ‘Property of Dr Justin Wade’ it said in bold pink letters. Fluffles giggled and skipped to her closet, now brimming with pink clothes that she had acquired over the weekend. A few minutes later, a tiny blouse barely containing her massive bust and with a micro-miniskirt revealing way too much of her wet pussy and dripping ass, she slid her feet into a pair of welcoming 6-inch heels and set off to find the doctor. She had to ask for directions twice but eventually ran into his office almost exactly on time.

Fluffles was surprised to see that there were other people in the office as well as the handsome Dr Wade, whose property she had so willingly become. She looked around her open-mouthed in confusion.

“Hello Fluffles.” Dr Wade said kindly. “May I introduce Dr Nesbit and Mr Halladay. Dr Nesbit is a clinical psychologist and Mr Halladay a lawyer dealing with the settlement of your poor father’s estate.”

Fluffles simply stared, still feeling terribly confused but couldn’t help but giggle a little at the two older men who were doing their very best not to stare at her too openly. She saw their erections beneath the grey flannel of their suits and instantly felt better.

“Are you Alice Jacobs?” The man called Mr Halladay asked.

Fluffles was confused all over again.

“I’m Fluffles.” She giggled.

“Were you formerly known as Alice Jacobs?” The man tried again.

Fluffles looked at Dr Wade and saw a nod.

“Like… well… formerly?” She purred. “That’s a long word… but… yeah… I guess.”

The men, satisfied, urged her to sit down and explained that they had a test for her to complete. Fluffles giggled nervously. She hated tests. Tests were so boring. Tests just got in the way of sex and shopping. However, seeing Dr Wade nod once again, she complied and picked up a pen and opened the paper. She heard phrases like ‘just tick the correct box’ and ‘you have 30 minutes to complete the paper’ but she didn’t really understand much of what was going on. While she idly remembered the 3 men she had just left in her room, Fluffles did what she could with the test. She was less than a quarter of the way through when the older man, Dr Nesbit she remembered, told her to stop.

“That will be all… Alice... I mean… Fluffles.” The man said, still struggling not to stare at her massive breasts and firm round ass.

Fluffles giggled and looked to Dr Wade, who merely nodded at her once again and smiled.

“You can leave us now Fluffles.” He said softly.

“Thank you Sir.” Fluffles responded automatically, before turning on her heels to leave.

“Oh. One last thing.” Mr Halladay, the lawyer, asked before she could escape. “Do you have a son?”

Fluffles did her best to consider the question, a vague memory of a pretty girl in a wig floating somewhere at the edge of her consciousness.

“A son?” She lisped. “Like… No…”

A short while later, with the test paper marked, the two men turned to Dr Wade.

“I think we’re concluded here Dr Wade.” The lawyer said coldly. “This woman Fluffles, formerly known as Alice Jacobs, has an IQ of only 80 points and her cognitive ability is about that of an 8-year-old child. She isn’t mentally fit to receive any inheritance whatsoever from her late father’s estate and, in the absence of this rumored son, I see no reason whatsoever why the company should not pass directly to the interim CEO in keeping with the deceased’s final wishes.”

Dr Justin Wade smiled broadly, wondering exactly what he would have Fluffles wear when he fucked her just as soon as the two men had dropped the paperwork on his desk and left the building. He was having a most excellent day.