The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Insert SIM Card

Author’s note: This was inspired by series of adverts by a mobile phone company, where by the company’s mobile phone SIM card is inserted into various objects with some rather miraculous results.

She slapped him across the face as he put forward his proposition, absolutely insulted at his drunken remarks she stormed off leaving him stunned and silent at the force of her strike. He notices the TV add currently playing, sees the incredible result of the very same mobile provider’s SIM card that he is with, being inserted into a car, and, in his high state of inebriation, decides he is going to try it on her.

He heads unsteadily for the door and sees her walking along the sidewalk, he removes the card from his phone and runs after her, bailing her up in his arms and pulling her into a shadowed doorway, holding her tightly to reduce her struggle, and covering her mouth to hide her panicked screams.

He presses the SIM card against her exposed cleavage, just below her neck, it takes a moment, but he feels it disappear as her body absorbs it. Instantly she stops fighting his embrace, and, unbeknownst to him, her eyes roll back into her head so that only the whites still show.

He lets her go, stepping away in surprise as he feels her chest, hips and backside begin to almost pulsate, before reshaping themselves, growing, becoming more rounded and prominent. As he let her go, she stood herself upright, hands by her sides, totally unmoving.

Her black miniskirt and blue, low cut strapped top were being stretched to their limits by her once dainty figure. The zipper on the skirt being the first to go as a result of her growth, her expanding backside and hips forcing the dress downwards over her thighs, before gravity took over and pulled them to the ground.

The straps of her top were next to lose their fight with her reshaping, the strap over her right shoulder snapping along the stitching at the front, where as her left snapped at the back. Her breasts, which were now about 4 times their original size, escaped their cotton prison, bursting forth from her now strapless top and forcing it downwards to cling to her waist.

The last item of clothing to continue the fight were her black cotton panties, but these too were straining under the pressure of her newly rounded behind and curvaceous hips, clinging to every bump of her. As they split simultaneously down either side, they dropped silently to the ground between her feet, leaving her wearing nothing but a pair of black leather knee-high boots, black stockings, and her strapless top still clinging to her waist. As the transformation ceased, she dropped to her knees and turned to face him.

He stood dumbfounded at the scene before him and gasped as he saw her haunting, ghostly all-white eyes, these however did not stop her reaching out for his belt nor prevent her unbuckling it without the slightest unsureness of what she was doing. She let his belt hang as she then began to unbutton his jeans, and pull down his fly to expose his white boxers. Already a prominent bulge had formed from the attentions of this newly well-endowed woman. She began to pull down his boxers, and he noticed the absolute lack of emotion, her actions were so precise they were almost machine like, slow and specific.

It was now he noticed her lips had also succumb to the same ‘swelling’ that other areas of her body had done, just as his rigid member disappeared between them. Her full pouting lips continued their slide right to the very base of his shaft, though not incredibly lengthy, it was enough to cause most girls to gag, but he could feel the tip pass her tonsils and arch down her throat. She opened her mouth a little more and devoured his entire ball sack followed by her tongue snaking out and beginning to tickle his perineum.

He could feel her swallowing his member as it sat so deeply in her throat before she would pull back, sucking the entire way. The suction she created was so great he could feel himself being pulled forward as his head hit the inside of her lips, after a moment of this she would descend onto him again, right to the very base, before once again pulling back, she increased her pace and repetition.

With one more descent, he felt his head pass her tonsils and could no longer hold back, with a thick exhale of breath he released a thick spray of cum directly down her throat and he could feel her swallow around his already relaxing member.

She let his shaft fall from her mouth and stood up facing him, her colorless eyes seemed to see him, but seemed to peer straight through him. Without warning or any other motion she lifted her left leg and placed the heel of her boot on a small lip on the wall, she reached down with her left hand, around her backside from behind and began to stroke her hairless sex. Her right hand reached up and began to play with her bulging cleavage, which, despite it’s size, seemed even firmer and perkier than her original bust. She slid a finger up between her sex’s lips and closed her eyes at the thrill of the sensation.

He moved closer, reached out to touch her, her right hand shot out and pushed him away without saying a thing, her eyes still closed, enjoying her own caresses. He looked at her puzzled for a moment and tried again, again, she pushed him away without a single sound or hesitation in her self pleasuring. He tried once more, this time more steadfastly, she in turn dropped her left foot to the ground and pushed him backwards with both hands. In his highly intoxicated state, it was not hard for him to lose his balance and he crashed to the ground and laid there watching her massage herself once more. She now had both feet on the ground, but legs spread wide as she continued to caress her supple mound. He once more felt life begin to stir in his member, mesmerized by the scene before him, she had noticed it too as she lifted a hand from her mound to her mouth, sliding it in, a parody of the oral pleasure she had just given him.

As his member began to rise once again, she turns, bends at the hips and places her hands against the wall, looking straight ahead, as if through the wall itself she demanded. “Fuck me!”

He climbed to his feet and lined himself up behind her, angling his member towards her mound. She felt him slide into her and closed her ghostly, colorless eyes as she felt herself part around him. She stood totally motionless, still leaning against the wall as he began driving into her, slowly at first but steadily building up speed, movement beginning to sober him a little. He continued his rhythmic motions, having already came he could feel sensations build in his member, but remain teasingly distant enough to merely keep him erect, and draw now nearer to a second orgasm, she however could feel it building within her intensely. As she stood totally unmoving, still leaning, but now beginning to breath far more deeply, her heavy breathing hiding her moans.

Closer and closer she neared, without warning she dropped a hand to her sex and began to massage her lips around his member, her head dropped before her entire body tensed, followed by several, short but loud groans.

She suddenly bucked backwards, pushing him away and causing him to topple to the ground. As he unsteadily returned to his feet, he noticed the same strange pulsating in her behind as before, moments after her backside, hips and what he could see of her bust began to shrink, still leaning forward, he could see hair begin to sprout around her mound. She stood up and turned around to face him, he stood once again in amazement as the very buxom woman before him regained her much more modest figure, her lips thinning once again also. As her eyes roll forward, his SIM card rises from her chest, resembling a submarine breaking the ocean’s surface in it’s appearance, it sits there as if stuck to her skin.

She looks around for a moment and down at her naked self, obviously not having the faintest idea what happened to her. She see him there, standing with his pants wide open, his member, as unusual as he himself thought, still rather firm after the transformation he just witnessed.

She suddenly screams “RAPE!” then second time, before he can react. He grabs her once more, covering her mouth to prevent her calling out again, hoping no one had heard her first outbursts. In the struggle the SIM card dislodges itself from her chest and falls to the ground.

He pulled her down with him and with his right hand, his left still covering her mouth, picked up the SIM card and once more pressed it against her exposed cleavage, just below her neck, it takes a moment, but he feels it disappear as her body absorbs it. Instantly she stops fighting his embrace, and, unbeknownst to him, her eyes roll back into her head so that only the whites still show…