The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Inspection

by The Sympathetic Devil

()

Chapter 2

“Right this way Mayor Hilbert,” Carlos said as the other two interns led their charges in other directions. “I think you will really like the art room. Painting was my favorite elective when I was a student here.”

“Oh really?” Lois asked, enchanted by the beautiful young man’s lilting voice with just the barest hint of a Spanish accent. “What do you like to paint?”

“Portraits, mostly,” the young man said. “There is an intimacy between the artist and his model that you just don’t get with landscapes or still life. There is that transcendent moment when you are Da Vinci and your subject is The Mona Lisa. When you paint a person you look into their soul; You truly know a person when you paint her and I like to know people”

“Oh my!” said Lois. “You put it so wonderfully. Perhaps you might consider painting a portrait of me sometime?”

As she said so, she imagined herself looking stately and impressive, an image of a politician in control. But as she imagined the painting hanging behind her desk in the mayors office, the image shifted and she instead saw herself lounging draped only in translucent silk, a come-hither stare in her eyes. She blushed furiously.

“I would like that, Mayor Hilbert” said the young artist “I would enjoy that very much. Though I don’t know if I am ready for professional commissions yet. Perhaps just for our own amusement. Someday, when I have more practice, perhaps I can do an official portrait for you. It’s important to know your limitations; that’s one very important thing I’ve learned at Dr. Torrent’s school. No your limitations, but strive to push them back, little by little.”

Lois was grateful for the change in subject as she tried to banish the image of herself posing nude from her mind.

“So how did you wind up coming to this school, Carlos?” Lois asked.

“I was born in Mexico City” said Carlos “That is where Dr. Torrent found me. If he had not, I don’t know what my life would have been. I was eating nothing but candy. I would go days without sleeping. I had no self-control. I don’t know what would’ve happened if he had not found me when he did. But Dr. torrent brought me here and taught me discipline. He taughy me self-control. He taught me that there is much sweetness in life, but it is sweeter when you take it at the most appropriate moment. You must let the strawberry ripen to perfection before you pluck it; Is that not so?”

“I… Yes. Yes that’s an important principal to learn” agreed Lois “not many your age understand that”

“But those who would control power must understand that,” said the young man “Any truly fulfilling endeavor requires patience and dedication. I can tell you understand that Mayor Hilbert. I mean just look at your hair. Your hair shows you understand the value of patience and hard work you don’t get such an incredible head of hair like that without hours and hours of meticulous attention”

Lois paused in the middle of the hallway. What did he mean? She kept her hair short and no-nonsense. She didn’t have time to worry about things like that… did she?

A wave of dizziness made her knees buckle slightly. A light brown tress tickled her left cheek and she pushed it back with a nimble hand. She ran her fingers through her lustrous long mane. It was so nice of the young man to notice all the hard work she put into keeping it stunningly beautiful, brushing it for hours each day. She was terribly proud of it and the fact that the young man noticed made her squirm inside.

Perhaps if, when she posed for him, she covered her breasts with her long flowing hair it would be alright to be naked. Her hair would keep it discrete. It would be tasteful. And as Carlos had said, it wouldn’t be an official portrait. Just for their own enjoyment.

She shook her head. She had meant not to think about that.

“Oh! Take a look at this mayor Hilbert” said Carlos “Here we have the school’s trophy case. You can see we take a lot of pride in our discipline and self-control. Whether in the realm of intellect or more physical activities, precision and self-control are always forefront in our goals as students here at the School for Precocious Youth”

Lois looked at the trophy case. Many of the trophies had rather curvy female figurines a top them. She tried to read what the awards were for, but she was distracted by her reflection in the glass of the case. Her hair was so long and beautiful. She worked so hard to keep it lovely and seeing how her efforts paid off always gave her such a thrill.

Didn’t it?

Of course it did. Hair didn’t just grow long all of a sudden. It must have always been this way. The feeling it had changed was ridiculous.

She stroked it and made sure every hair was in place. If only she could do more about her face. She stroked the wrinkles that were starting to form. She wished she looked a bit younger. Like she had in her mid-30s.

But really, she did. She did look like a much younger woman than she was.. Mature but still sexy. Very, very sexy. She had taken advantage of her young and sexy face in all her campaign photos. It was a big reason why she had won the election, she was certain.

She pouted her lips at her reflection. They were so full and luscious. If only the effects of gravity hadn’t taken such a toll on her figure.

But really, her breasts were rather perky. She just wished they were larger.

Not the C cups they were...

Not the D cups they were…

Her blouse was awfully tight against her triple D bust, she noticed for the first time.. She hoped it wasn’t too distracting for Carlos.

She shuddered. She undid a button.

She shouldn’t show so much cleavage, she chided herself. But when a woman was as stacked as she was, it was hard not to show off. And Carlos was a young man, not a child. A fine young man. What was he saying?

“I’m sure you understand the importance of being firm Mayor Hilbert, given your important position. It’s very, very important to be firm. It’s not unkind. In the end, being firm leads to more satisfaction, don’t you think?”

Lois did think that. Firm. It was important to be firm. Firm like her ass. Her firm, round, tight ass. Her pants were so tight. Surely Carlos had noticed just how firm she was. Had her ass inspired his discussion of the merits of firmness? She quivered and blinked away a wave of dizziness.

“But despite all the discipline, we still know how to have a good time” said Carlos. “You can see all the trophies from all the games we play. We have fun, but we learn a lot. Without our teachers we would never be able to grow into the disciplined young men that we become here at the School for Precocious Youth.”

“That’s… that’s fascinating,” said Lois. “I’m a little thirsty. Is there a drinking fountain”

“Of course,” the young man said. “It’s right down this hallway. Not much out-of-the-way of the art room. We’re not on any sort of time schedule.”

The young man chuckled. He had such a nice laugh. He led her down the hallway

“oh I see it!” she said and quickened her pace to walk ahead of him, swinging her hips back and forth to draw his attention to her firm backside. It was wicked. She felt very naughty. But the young man had her so hot and bothered, she figured it was fair play.

Bending over to drink, her breasts rested on the edge of the fountain. She blushed. Drinking from a drinking fountain shouldn’t be this hard. She tucked her boobs and leaned forward again. Her long hair fell forward. She brushed it over her shoulder and drank. Why did this feel so awkward?

Once she was sated, she realized she had splashed water all over her blouse in the process of drinking. She was so embarrassed! She’d had large boobs like this since puberty. How could she not perform such a simple task without making a mess of herself? She turned, embarrassed, to Carlos. Carlos looked embarrassed as well. Damn.

“I see the boys bathroom but where is the women’s room? I need to clean up a bit I’m afraid” Lois said blushing furiously

“Well, I’m afraid since this is a boys’ school that most of the restrooms are for boys. The only women’s restroom is in the faculty lounge on the other side of the school. But all the boys are in class right now so you can use the boys’ room. I will stand by the door and make sure no one comes in.”

Lois smiled gratefully and Carlos opened the door for her to the boys’ restroom. She wiggled her ass to distract him from her damp blouse. He followed her in and closed the door behind him. She started. That wasn’t…

Oh. He had said he would stand by the door and not let anyone in. The door swung inward, so of course that was the best place for him to be. She went to the paper towel dispenser beside the pair of sinks, took a couple and began patting at her chest with them. Her breasts looked so huge there in the mirror, the wet fabric plastered against them.

“God I have big tits,” she muttered under her breath, then blushed and glanced at Carlos. Had the young man heard? He didn’t seem to. She shouldn’t call them tits. It was disrespectful. But they were so big and firm and sexy, how could she not?

Drying them off with paper towels was a waste of time. Her bra was soaked. Drying her blouse wouldn’t do anything if it was over a wet bra. She made a decision.

“Just give me a moment, please,” she asked, and ducked into a toilet stall.

In the privacy of the stall, she unbuttoned her blouse and hung it from the toilet paper dispenser. She then removed her bra and draped it over the back of the toilet. Now her blouse would dry without the damp bra.

Her exposed nipples grew hard. Could Carlos guess what she was doing? Could he imagine her there behind the stall door standing topless, her big wet titties drying in the cool air? Would it be so bad if the door accidentally swung open?

Lois blushed and chided herself. The young man was almost 30 years her junior, even if she did look younger than her age would suggest. She needed to do something to keep him from realizing what she was doing.

There was one obvious way. She peeled the tight pants down around her ankles and sat down on the toilet. She hadn’t realized she needed to pee, but finding herself in that position, she did so. And continued to do so. Loud and long and satisfying. That would distract the young hottie, she thought with satisfaction. He would never suspect she was in there topless now.

Unless, of course, the door was to accidentally swing open. She looked at the latch. Such a simple piece of aluminum. So unreliable. Beside the latch, some young student had scratched something into the paint. Lois squinted to read it.

Your mom will suck me off on graduation day.

Lois blushed furiously. But boys were like that, she knew. Always with their hard dicks, always wanting to put them into other boys’ mothers. They couldn’t help it. Anymore than the mothers could help wanting them to do it. A woman had needs and those needs just got more intense the older the woman got. It was simple biology.

Lois didn’t know when she had started masturbating. Two fingers were already deep inside her pussy by the time she realized it, her thumb gently prodding her clit. She knew it was entirely inappropriate. Carlos must be wondering what was taking her so long.

But she was so close! She couldn’t stop now! Carlos would be patient. He had told her how he had learned to be patient. He must be so very patient and enduring and attentive when he….when he….

She bit her lip and did her best to stifle a groan as she was wracked with orgasm.

Lois got up on shaky feet. Walking in her stilettos was going to be tricky after such a mind-blowing finger fuck. She pulled up her tiny skirt from around her ankles. She hadn’t worn panties with the hope that she might get the opportunity flash some young men. It was wicked, but being a nasty little slut helped her deal with the stress of office.

Her bra was still soaked. She couldn’t wear it now. She had made the nod to modesty for Teagan’s sake (the prude) but that was before she knew about Carlos. Lois grinned wickedly as she buttoned her blouse. The young man was going to loose it when he saw her rack with the nipples poking through the white fabric. She wasn’t going to be the only one getting off in the restroom today!

The young Mexican looked slightly guilty when she emerged from the stall.

“Everything okay” he asked

“Oh yes! Everything is just fine!” said Lois, devouring him with his up her eyes. The young man was just so fine. How could she possibly resist?

She approached him, a cougar stalking her pray. He glanced up and down her body but then glanced toward the sink. Lois looked over there as well and blushed. She had just come from the toilet and her fingers had been deep inside her pussy. She chuckled nervously and turned to wash her hands

She looked like such a sex pot there in the mirror. It’s really had been inappropriate to wear such an outfit to the school at all. And now without her bra she looked downright obscene. But the thought of young man just made her so horny, her judgment was severely compromised.

She turned the knob to turn on the water and it broke off in her hand.

Water sprayed everywhere from the broken faucet, dousing her. She screamed and squealed. Carlos ran up to her. He tried to stem the flow of the water with his hands but if anything it just sprayed more of it all over her. She shuddered and squealed louder. At last he dropped down to the floor and reached under the sink, turning off the flow of the water. Lois crumpled, thoroughly drenched, her long, meticulously cared for hair dripping, her white cotton blouse plastered to her big braless boobies.

“Oh my god, Mayor Hilbert!” exclaimed Carlos. “I am so sorry! Let me help.”

He grabbed handfuls of paper towels and began blotting up the water from her. He mostly focused on her chest. As the shock subsided Lois realized the absurdity of the situation she started to giggle and look at the big brown concerned eyes of Carlos, who giggled in turn and squeezed water from her rack.

“I don’t know what happened” the young man told her. “I promise the school is usually in good repair.”

“It’s… It’s okay… I … I needed the shower,” said Lois and then she burst out laughing. Carlos laughed as well they stared at each other’s eyes and then suddenly Lois was kissing him passionately, deeply, needfully.

The young man’s hands found their way to her hips and wereholding them tightly as she clutched at him, pressing her incredible rack against his chest, driving her tongue as deep into his mouth as she could put it. On of Carlos’ hands found its way up under her skirt. He gripped her ass cheek possessively while she raised a leg and rubbed her thigh against his hip, grinding her pelvis into him.

They both moaned and groaned. At last, they had to break off for air, gasping, Lois’ chest heaving and swelling against the young man.

“We… We should… We should leave the school now” said Lois “go get in my car. We can go somewhere private. I need you. I need you now.”

“I… I want to, Mayor Hilbert but… But Dr. Torrent is counting on me. Counting on me to show you our school” the young man said.

“Call me Lois!” She demanded “call me Lois, you hot stud you!”

“I can’t Mayor Hilbert” the young man said letting her go “I need to be responsible. I need to be patient. It’s what Dr. Torrent has taught me.”

“He doesn’t need to know!” Lois pleaded “I’ll tell him you did a great job convincing me that it’s a great school. I’m totally convinced, really! Any school that can produce a stud like you has got to be good! And I am so fucking horny!”

“No Mayor Hilbert,” said Carlos suddenly stern. “I need to take you to the art room. That was the plan”

Lois wilted. Her libido had felt so overwhelming but now she realized he was right. She needed to do the job she had come to do. What had gotten into her?

“Yes Carlos you’re right” she demurred “I’m not sure what came over me. I’m usually much more self-controlled…”

“Yes, Mayor Hilbert. It’s my fault, really” he confessed “I should have more self-control. It is the man’s duty to maintain control. It’s not your fault. Let’s get you to the art room. ”

Lois wondered at Carlos’s words as he led her back down the hallway and they resumed their journey towards the art room. It sounded a little sexist.

But now that she thought about it, it would be really, really nice to be able to just lose control. So much of her job as mayor was being in control, taking responsibility and making decisions. To have a man who would make decisions for her so she could just be wild and uncontrolled with no responsibilities… Wouldn’t that be nice for a change?

Carlos could really take charge of her, she was sure. Once again she fantasized posing for him as he told her how to set, how to place her arms, how to drape her hair, how to smile. He would put her in so many lewd positions, she was sure of it. But he would be in control. There would be nothing to be ashamed of. Any perversion was all on him.

Heck, with just a little effort, she might even be able to convince herself that it was Carlos’s fault that she was walking down the school hallway in stilettos and miniskirt, without her bra or panties, her white cotton blouse soaking wet and plastered against her massive rack. And if she happened to enjoy it, well, maybe that was his fault too. Nothing she needed to worry about.