The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Inspection

by The Sympathetic Devil

()

Chapter 3

She had completely accepted the idea that Carlos was in control by the time they arrived at the art room. It was probably a good thing too, she realized, because if she was in control she would probably be concerned at what she found there in the art room.

There was a lot of art in the art room, unsurprisingly. There were paintings and sketches, sculptures and collages. There was work that showed real talent and work that was embarrassingly amateurish and everything in between . But all of the art had a definite theme. Women. Sexy women. Sexy, lustful, horny, lewd, slutty women. It was a theme on every teenage boys mind no doubt but it was clear that the teacher had let the boys elaborate on that theme to an inordinate degree.

The art teacher clearly had no problem with depictions of female hypersexuality. That was obvious from how she looked. The woman was wearing a smock made of transparent plastic with absolutely nothing underneath it. She wore a sparkly black beret on top of bright pink hair tied up in pigtails that rose up and dropped down making her look like a lop eared bunny.

“Oh my God! Carlos!” The teacher exclaimed “I didn’t know you were coming to visit me”

Carlos approached the oddly dressed woman and allowed her to kiss him on each cheek while he gave her a hug. Lois felt a twinge of jealousy and a squirt of vaginal lubrication.

“I am being a tour guide today for a very special visitor to our little school,” said Carlos “this is our very own Mayor, Mayor Lois Hilbert.”

“Oh so nice to meet you,” said the art teacher. “My name is Miss Isilet. Monika Isilet.”

“Easy lay?” Asked Lois confused.

“Isilet,” The teacher confirmed “it’s French.”

“Mayor Hilbert wanted to learn all about our little school so I’m showing her how it all works” said Carlos.

“Oh! Lucky you, Mayor Hilbert! Carlos is a great example of the sort of young man we produce at the School for Precocious Youth!”

“Miss Isilet was my favorite teacher when I was a student,” said Carlos reaching under the plastic smock to pinch the teacher’s bottom. The art teacher squealed.

“And Carlos is my favorite alumnus,” she said. “I swear, I would go crazy if he didn’t come over and give it to me hard several times a week”

“But… But you are a teacher. And he’s a student.” Mayor Hilbert stammered.

“No, alumnus!” Said Miss Isilet insistently. “Teacher’s don’t fuck students. But fucking alumni is totally appropriate! And it’s really, really hot too!”

Lois really didn’t know what to think. She looked back and forth between the naked art teacher and the gorgeous Carlos. Had she not just been kissing him in the boys’ restroom just a few minutes before? Was she really in any position to judge the morality of another woman when Carlos was so obviously fuckalicious?

“You see, Mayor Hilbert, all the students here at SPY have extraordinary abilities. Abilities to change minds, to change bodies, to change the very fabric of reality. It really is essential that we learn to control ourselves. And there’s nothing quite so motivating for a young man to learn self-control as knowing that he’ll get to bang his hot teachers when it’s all over with. That’s why we study so very, very hard here, not just in controlling our powers but also in mastering our academic subjects. The top student in each class gets first dibs on the teacher on graduation day.”

Lois was flabbergasted. She stared at the young man with her mouth wide open.

“You didn’t use these powers on me, did you?” She asked clutching at her massive rack and wondering if her titties had been so large when she had arrived at the school.

“Well, Mayor Hilbert, if I was using my powers to change you, would you want to know?” He asked.

“I… I don’t know” Lois admitted.

“Then maybe we should just let you wonder for a while” he said with a playful grin.

“When an alumnus is controlling you, it’s much harder to tell,” said the art teacher. “It’s not like with some of the younger students. They lack finesse. When I started here, Dr. Torrent was always having to fix problems they created. I am so glad we have Carlos and the other interns now and not just for the fucking. Which reminds me; Carlos dear, could you help me with Miss Wigglebum? I’m afraid she’s a little indisposed.”

She led them deeper into the room at around the corner. Lois watched how the woman’s ass undulated beneath the plastic smock. She wondered if Carlos liked Miss Isilet’s ass more than he liked her own.

On a dais sprawled a naked blond woman covered in a rainbow of paint and looking stoned out of her mind.

“Miss Wigglebum brought her home room in for art class and we decided she would be our medium today,” the art teacher explained “I use only non-toxic paints, I swear, but you know how Billy is with his intoxication fetish. I’m sure it was him that convinced us that the paints were making us high. I was able to shake it off when they left for lunch but Miss Wigglebum… well, you know how she is.”

“Miss Wiggglebum is one of our newer teachers,” Carlos explained to Lois “She still getting the hang of how things are around here”

“Oh, hi Carlos” said the painted woman in a dopey voice. “I got all painted and I feel funny!”

Then she burst out in giggles and fell over.

“The students painted her? They painted their teacher? Their naked teacher?” asked Lois.

That didn’t seem right but there were finger marks all over the blond woman’s body in the paint. Lots of them all over her titties and her thighs and her belly and her hips.

“Oh no” said the art teacher “that would be wrong. The students aren’t allowed to touch. They just got to watch while I painted Miss Wigglebum.”

Carlos smiled at Lois and her insides flip flopped.

“Oh, well, that’s okay then,” said Lois.

You couldn’t really stop teenage boys from watching. What must that have been like, though. Being meticulously painted by a talented artist like Miss Isilet. Being made into a living work of art.

She wondered if Carlos ever did paintings like that.

“I think I have something that can sober up Miss Wigglebum,” said Carlos he unzipped his pants. The blond woman immediately sat back up, looking around in eager anticipation. Then finally managing to focus her eyes on the young man and his dropping trousers. She giggled, rolled over onto her hands and knees, and crawled towards Carlos’ cock.

“But… But in the bathroom… You said we couldn’t!” objected Lois.

“Yes, Mayor Hilbert, because you haven’t finished your tour of the school.” Explained Carlos. “Dr. Torrent said that you can’t get fucked until you have a good understanding of the school. As much as I’d like to plow you right now, I need to be patient and follow Dr. Torrent’s instructions. But Miss Wigglebum already knows who’s in control. She knows how the school works. And if she’s going to teach her classes this afternoon, she needs a cock to clear her head. Don’t you Miss Wigglebum?”

The blonde just giggled and scrambled up to plant a kiss on the tip of the young man’s dick and then swallow it down.

“It’s not for me. It’s for the good of the school. And if Dr. Torrent sees how dedicated I am to the good of the school then the vice principalship just might fall into my lap. Just like Miss Wigglebum.” Carlos explained.

While Lois stared longingly, the blonde woman pumped her head back and forth along the young man’s shaft.

“The better you know the school the more likely Dr. Torrent will give me the go-ahead to do you, mayor Hilbert.” Carlos elaborated .“Why don’t you let Miss Isilet give you an art lesson while I help Miss Wigglebum. Then you’ll know the school better.”

“That is a great idea!” said the art teacher. “Come, dear, let me get you naked.”

Soon the art teacher had stripped Lois bare leaving her only her stilettos; Her hair was still wet from the bathroom incident and it stuck to her wet skin but the art teacher gathered it up in a happy mass and with bright pink and blue ribbons tied it into a big fountain that seemed to burst from the top of her head.

“The students at S.P.Y. learn that each woman is a work of art” Miss Isilet explained as Carlos observed them, seeming almost more interested in what was happening to Lois than what was happening to his own cock. “The freshmen often don’t understand that. They want the fast and easy bimbo. They are imitative, just repeating fantasies that they get from television or movies or comic books. We unleash their creativity here. We teach them that every woman can be special and unique every single day. That all titties are lovely and that they can come in many different shapes and sizes. Yours are lovely. The fall naturally and declare with their weight and well-earned droop: ‘this woman is a MILF’.”

As the art teacher explained the beauty of Lois’s breasts, she began to paint them in happy warm colors using only her fingers, no brushes, decorating with swirls and spirals blending the colors across the campus of her boobies. Lois felt so beautiful...

She was so beautiful. She wanted nothing so much as to be sculpted, painted, made over. It was such a beautiful thing to be the object of someone’s creativity. The blond woman was becoming more and more lucid as she sucked Carlos’ dick. Lois could tell by the increasingly vigorous moans the blonde teacher was making around his shaft.

“That’s it Miss Wigglebum. You are not stoned at all, are you? No, you’re just horny. A horny, sexy teacher who needs to get ready for afternoon classes.”

The teacher moaned her agreement.

Carlos groaned as well then and Lois’ mouth watered in jealousy, knowing, or at least wanting to know, what was going on inside Miss Wigglebum’s mouth. When she at last pulled back from Carlos’s crotch, a long stream of goo formed a jump rope between her pouty lips and the young man’s cock head. Lois quivered with envy. The blond stood up and walked over to Lois and the busy art teacher

“Hi I’m Miss Wigglebum!” she said, sounding very perky but completely sober. “I’m a teacher here at the school for precocious youth. Miss Isilet is making you very pretty. I can see that you’re a MILF.”

“What?” Lois asked Carlos grabbed a hand mirror and showed her that the art teacher had finger painted M I LF across her forehead.

“Miss Isilet is letting everyone know that you’re a mayor I would like to fuck.” Carlos explained.

“Oh! Oh that’s great then,” Lois exclaimed.

Miss Wigglebum explained that she still had 20 minutes before her next class so Miss Isilet suggested that they all paint the mayor. Lois shuddered with joy realizing that everybody included Carlos.

While the two teachers designed and redesigned the paintings on her titties, Carlos worked lower. She couldn’t see him down below her rack but she could feel his fingers deftly painting. It almost felt like he was changing her pussy in addition to decorating it. And that was beautiful. It was so beautiful to have him in control making her into something precious. She wanted that more than anything.

All too soon, art class was over. Miss Isilet explained that most of the classrooms had showers, but the art room had a very big one since things tended to get the messiest in her class. There was room enough for all four of them and they all scrubbed each other, though Carlo occasionally had to point out that he was the cleanest of them and didn’t need as much attention as the three women were inclined to give him.

Lois hated to lose the art work that Carlos had made of her crotch but he assured her he had taken plenty of pictures. And when Miss Wigglebum decided to clean her up using her tongue, well, Lois couldn’t really object to that. She had been so horny for so long that getting off from such a cunning linguist was easy. And when Miss Isilet slipped a playful finger up her ass, she found her self screaming out “OH FUCK YES! OH FUCK YES! OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!!!” as she was wracked with the most intense orgasm of her life.

The shower went off and they dried her off with off with fluffy towels and much gratuitous stroking pinching and diddling as Lois smiled stupidly and giggled, more intoxicated with sex than Miss Wigglebum had been with paint fumes.

“Well, Mayor Hilbert, are you ready to rejoin Mrs. Nguyen and Mrs. Driver and compare notes?” asked Carlos

Lois blinked at the odd question, then blinked again, trying to remember who she was, then shuddered, wishing she hadn’t.

“Please. Please, Carlos. Call me Lois,” begged the mayor. “Surely after that we can be on a first name basis.”

“I don’t know if that would be appropriate Mayor Hilbert,” said Carlos “I mean, you are the mayor and I am just an intern here. I only call the students by their first names.”

“What if I was to pretend to be a student?” asked Lois in a flash of brilliance. “If I was considering being a student here you could call me Lois, right?”

“Well I guess that would be appropriate,” Carlos said stroking his chin.” But you would have to call me Mr. Hernandez then.”

“Oh! I could do that! I could totally do that, Mr. Hernandez!” she exclaimed.

“But all our students are boys,” objected Miss Wigglebum.

“Yeah! Lois is great and all but I don’t think I could teach a woman. Especially one without any powers.” Miss Isilet expressed.

“Well, we clearly have to run it past Dr. Torrent, but I think he might be open to the idea,” said Carlos. “And we do have girl’s uniforms so it’s not outside the realm of possibility.”

Carlos pointed and the three women turned to see that from ahbook hung a girl’s school uniform.

“Is that for me, Mr. Hernandez?” asked Lois.

“Let’s have you try it on and see if it fits, Lois ,” said Mr. Hernandez .

It did fit. Well, almost. The upper buttons couldn’t really stretch across her rack to close, so the white blouse was open to just a smidgen above her nipples, but the little plaid kilt was perfect. It showed the undercurve of her bum and when she swirled around it lifted up and showed everything.

There were shiny black Mary Jane’s with high, chunky heels that were reflective enough that her coochi shone in them and Miss Wigglebum and Miss Isilet did up her lustrous brown hair into pigtails with thick plaid ribbons that matched her skirt.

“Very nice Lois” said Carlos. Mr. Hernandez. “You really fill out that uniform nicely let’s go find your friends.”