The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Instant-On

Part: 1

Keywords: MF M+F mc

Summary: A soccer mom is sucked into a world of uncontrollable desire and shameful degradation. Even if she manages to win some measure of freedom for herself and her family, will what remains be recognizable?

Author’s Note

This is a change of pace for me; I’m posting parts before I have finished writing the story, or even have a vision of where it will end. Perhaps people with ideas will drop me a note at and provide a few suggestions or feedback... ;—)

As usual, this is for adults, no identification with actual persons or locations is intended, and illegal/unethical behavior is not condoned. Otherwise, enjoy!

Transformation

In retrospect, I realized it was that fucking “aspirin.” At the time, all I knew was that I had a splitting headache, it was too hot to be sitting there in the bleachers watching Olivia’s soccer game, and the woman on the bench beside me was wearing way too much cologne. It didn’t even smell like a woman’s perfume.

“Here,” she told me after watching me search fruitlessly for the bottle of Tylenol I’d been sure was in my purse. “These should do the trick.”

I looked at the innocuous white pills in the palm of my hand and considered. They didn’t look exactly like aspirin, and the italic “110” stamped on them didn’t mean anything. Taking mysterious drugs from strangers wasn’t something I normally did, but I’d seen her at some of the other games—just another soccer mom like myself—and she seemed normal enough.

Another faint eddy swirled around us, just enough to stir up that hideous scent again. Mind made up, I popped the tablets and washed them down with a healthy swig from my water bottle.

“Better?” she smiled at me.

I nodded, refraining from commenting that the bitter aftertaste at least distracted me from the headache. I’d nearly reached the point where I was convinced the smell was going to make me puke when she got up and left. I took my first breath of clean air in nearly an hour and a half, and realized my headache was gone. That was enough to make me smile, even before Olivia made a nice assist that boosted her team to a last-minute tie.

We were in the parking lot when the fickle wind brought another eddy of the damn cologne past us. I stopped in shock, abruptly on the ragged edge of orgasm. I could feel my panties dampening, and my nipples hadn’t been so hard since the night I’d lost my virginity.

“Are you okay, Mom?” Olivia asked, looking back at me.

“Sure, Honey,” I replied, trying to pull myself together. “I think I’d better use the restroom, is all. Can you hang with your friends for a few minutes?”

“Sure,” she chirped agreeably, before skipping ahead to talk to one of the other girls.

I was already looking around, trying to judge which way the wind was blowing. I spotted a man standing by a white panel van that looked to be the right direction, and headed his way.

He smiled at me agreeably as I approached, and my mouth—and pussy— watered at his scent. He must have been the woman’s husband—there couldn’t be two people wearing that cologne—but I wouldn’t have cared if she’d been standing there naked, fucking herself on the erection I could see in his pants.

The man examined me and smiled more widely. “Can I help you?”

I opened my mouth to answer, but all that emerged was soft panting. I nodded, fighting not to rape him right there in the parking lot. It was really hard.

“Heh,” he chuckled, and then slid open the side door. “Take a look at this, why don’t you?” He climbed in without looking to see what I was doing.

The inside of the van, and the mattress on the floor, must have been drenched in that scent; it wasn’t disgusting now—I would have killed to have his cock inside me. Without a thought about my stupidity, I climbed in after him and shut the door behind me.

That rod of flesh was already exposed, waiting for me, and I tore frenziedly at my Bermuda shorts before pushing them and my sodden underwear below my knees and straddling him. I climaxed just from the feel of that gorgeous hunk of man-meat, but it only made me hotter.

I bounced energetically atop him, and his strong hands ran up my body beneath my polo and roughly kneaded my breasts. It felt like he might leave bruises, but every squeeze wrung more moisture out of my pussy. I leaned down so he could bring my tits to his mouth, desperate to rub every inch of my body against his.

He pushed me off of his erection, frustrating me immensely, but then it began jerking and shooting ropes of hot spunk onto my belly. The bastard actually laughed as I tried to capture as much as I could in one hand, smearing it on myself in my haste, before it could drip away and be wasted.

The taste wanted to make me cum again, and I licked every trace of his spend from my palm and fingers while somebody—him, her, I didn’t care—brusquely pulled my clothing back into position.

I wanted to cry when I found myself standing in the parking lot watching the van speed away, and then I wanted to throw up when my head suddenly cleared. What in the world had I been thinking? What in the world had I been doing?