The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This is the continuing saga of Mike and Katherine. The first two installments are needed to understand the changes occuring to Katherine, i.e. her craving for transformations and her growing posterior. Please, enjoy!

Instructing the Tutor

DAY 1 – HOUR 3

Mike slid down her damp panties and removed them from her legs. Katherine’s scent filled the air. Heady, ready and crazy. Katherine squirmed as she lay back against the couch. A shiver ran down her spine as her damp sex was exposed to the cool air. Katherine realized what was about to happen to her. Craig, her idiot of an ex-boyfriend, had always hated oral sex. It would be Katherine’s first time.

Katherine arched her back and her womanhood throbbed in anticipation. “Please…please, lick…” She was overcome with lust and had trouble forming sentences.

“What was that my red haired vixen?” Mike responded, as he grazed her swollen button with a thick finger.

Katherine gasped, equally from his touch and the sound of her new name, “Lick my pu…va…CUNT!”

Her ass plumps significantly. Her cheeks resembled two helium filled balloons, large, tight and gravity defying. Mike leaned in close, ever so close to her womanly center. However, he did not touch it. He stuck out his tongue, a glob of saliva slipped slowly from it. Katherine was desperate for contact with her slit.

Katherine took a deep breath and exclaimed, “FUCK!”

Another rapid expansion of her ass forced his tongue deep inside her. Mike sealed his lips over her pussy. His tongue languished inside her molten box. He lapped slowly straight up her moist slit. Katherine’s body shuddered and wiggled on the couch, “Deeper…please.”

Mike raised her legs and thighs high into the air to get his first up-close glimpse of the ass he had created. It looked marvelous, but Mike knew that it wouldn’t last…it would only get bigger. With her legs raised, her petals opened. With a swift motion, Mike drove his face into her, tongue first. His nose ground against her clit. Her pussy leaked in approval.

Katherine yelped and squeezed his head between her thighs. Mike’s hand roamed her upper body and came to rest on her excited nipples. He sucked gently on her clit while pinching her nipples through her sweater. Katherine squealed at his touch. He tugs and turns the sensitive flesh that caps her breasts. Mike’s oral ministrations intensified and he began to lick her from anus to belly button. Sweet juices leaked from her slit onto his tongue. He felt some of his power returning. This method of sperm production definitely had its benefits, thought Mike.

His hands slid down and gasped her sensitive new rear. He pulled the cheeks apart and returned his head to between her thighs. After a few moments of licking, Mike pulled his head and looked into her half-lidded eyes and said, “I think you will enjoy this.”

He dove in again, this time a finger entered Katherine’s pleasure filled rosebud. It inched its way into her depths. Mike tongue continued darting in and out of her tunnel at a break neck speed.

Katherine shrieked like a banshee as a huge orgasm rocked her body and she squirted all over Mike. Her fingers clenched at the leather couch and her hips bucked uncontrollably. Expletives exploded from her mouth, “Holy Fuck! Oh shit!”

Her ass grew even larger between Mike’s fingers. She continued to shoot more and more of her heavenly fluid everywhere. Mike struggled to find an angle that put the stream into his mouth. It high arch flooded his living room. He eventually was able to attach his mouth to her sensitive post-orgasm puss and swallow what juices remained. Her enhanced body continued to send streams of sweet nectar down his thought as aftershocks racked through her body.

After her stream subsided, he lightly kissed his pussy and backed away. He relished in the sight of her. As he pulled his finger from her rear entrance a new emptiness filled her. That feeling would not soon leave her.

Katherine lay back on the couch, completely slouched over. She panted as she sat in a small pool of juice. Her mind cleared long enough for her to realize that what just took place was not normal. As she sat pondering, she continued to squeeze her gluteus muscles in an attempt to ease the emptiness she felt. “What…what…that was amazing.” She let out huskily.

“A pleasant side effect of too much arousal,” he cleared his throat loudly and added, “serum.”

“I’ve never felt... anything like that before.”

“My red haired vixen, that...that was just the beginning.”

Katherine gave off a small giggle at the sound of her name. “I... I hope so.”

Katherine heard the giggle. Deep inside her head somewhere it shouted that she wasn’t someone who giggled. She pondered it for a moment and then he hand brushed against her sensitive mound and the thought was lost. Her hand fell down to the puddle formed by her legs, her ass and the couch. Her hand squelched against the pool on the couch as her eyes looked down to her, self-perceived, meager chest and then to Mike’s crotch. “So... feeling any better?” She asked.

“Well, vixen....I was actu...urgh.” Mike stomach lurched. The power surged through him. He collapsed to the floor and tossed back and forth like a person struggling through a seizure. After a few long, tense moments, Mike regained his composure and quickly dropped his pants. His cock and balls on display.

“Ma...Mike...are you okay?” Katherine eagerly inquired.

While her eyes were fixated on his crotch, she remembered a very vital stat. The remaining science knowledge left in her brain realized that he was going to have a tremendous amount of cum…it would have to be stored somewhere.

“Just…urgh…watch.” Mike choked out.

Concern for Mike forgotten, her eyes drifted to the object of her desire....and she watched his crotch in anticipation. His testicles in particular, and licked her lips.

She swore she saw them jiggle a little, a slight quiver. A crimson eyebrow raised in awe. She caught the left one swell. Excitement coursed through her veins. The right one followed suit. Katherine pointed to them enthusiastically.

She sat up with interest, her swollen behind making a nice seat, “They growing!”

“Yes, they are my vixen...tell me what you see.” His eyes remained closed from the pain of his transformation.

She leaned forward and ran a hand over them. “They’re so big.” She swore it felt as if they were filling. They expanded in her hand. It forced Mike to widen his stance to accommodate their size. Katherine continued to cup and fondle his balls as she felt them ripen.

They expand until they are like firm baseballs. They pull the skin tight with their weight payload. “They’re so huge, Mike!” She said full of wonder.

A bubble of lust burst in her brain. She placed her face in his crotch and took one of the balls into her mouth. She began to suck gentle on the impressive orb. She tried to get at the magical elixir inside. It hardened Mike’s cock, but he was quick to point out to her, “Katherine, you’re smarter than that. You aced biology last year.”

“Oh, I know that. I just got a little ahead of myself.” She giggled and blushed a deep red.

Mike made a mistake though. He had called her ‘Katherine.’ Being called her original name awoke a part of her that was not overcome with lust. Normal…sane...logical thoughts filled her brain. A sense of panic crept through her. She closed her eyes and shook her head, her crimson lock swirling, and tried desperately to get a grasp on her situation.

There was the aching emptiness in her ass, her bottomless clothing, and her huge and yet small breasts. She thought about the sheer impossibility of the situation. The sight of Mike’s cock stimulated the other half of her mind. She struggled with the internal conflict between the sensible Katherine and the lusty red haired vixen.

“Something the matter Katherine?” Mike asked.

Before she answered Mike, Katherine’s eyes swept across the room. She saw one of the textbooks sitting on the table. Its pages were soaked through. She stood up on wobbly legs and made her way to the table. She picked up the textbook and tried to wipe it off. Instead she proceeded to wipe more of her girl cum over the book, her notes and the floor. She tried to find the words to express her confusion. “My books…how could I have…?”

“Soaked them a tremendous orgasm?” Mike finished for her.

She blushed again, turning a deep red all over her body, “What... how could I... why... I just came over…” She picked up the tattered remains of her jeans. “How am I going to get out of here?”

She turns to Mike. He stood naked before her. Tears began to well up in her eyes, “How... how could you?”

Mike looked at Katherine. He took some pleasure from this struggle. She has no idea that this is all futile and in minutes she’ll be screaming for more cum and bigger tits, Mike thought.

Finally he spoke, “Could I have what? Made your dreams come true?”

“My dreams come true?!! These are your dreams, not mine! Aren’t they? I never wanted a... butt.... like this....” Her voice trailed off.

“Don’t you remember telling me about your dream Katherine...I think it was the one where you were the curviest slut you could imagine...the slut whose brain has melted away for thoughts of sex.”

Katherine nodded sullenly as his words worked their way into her head. “I did, didn’t I? I wanted this body, didn’t I? These bre... br... tits....” Her ass swelled again, she was fast growing used to the sensation. “It’s what I’ve always wanted…”

“Yes...it’s okay. Admit it all. Get it all out.” Mike encouraged her. He began stroking his cock in anticipation of her lust/transformation crazed ideas.

She walked confidently up to the mirror she had looked at before. She examined herself. She was ready, ready to proclaim her dream.

Katherine took a deep breath and closed her eyes, “I want to be a bimbo fertility goddess! I want to be a living wet dream!” She turned around and saw Mike working at his cock, “I want you inside me!”

Mike knew it was time to crystallize her mind. “Do you want an ass that shakes furniture?”

“YES!” Katherine exclaimed.

“Do you want tits so large they impede your ability to move?”

“YES!”

“Do you want a pussy so large it can take any cock imaginable?”

“YES!”

“Do you want the same for your asshole?”

“YES!”

“Do you want your big womanly tits laden with milk?”

“YES!”

“Do you want them full of milk that can grow cocks?”

“YES!” Her juices ran down her thighs, down her legs and began to pool on the floor.

Mike, having completed listing the physical transformations he had in store for and because he noticed her level of arousal, decided to change his focus to the mental transformations that would soon befall her. “Do you want to lose that part of your brain with duties and responsibilities?”

“Yesssss…” She spoke lustfully.

“And be able to think of nothing but pleasing whomever whenever I ask you to?”

“OH FUCK YES!” Her rear grew again. It was fast becoming a mountain of flesh.

“Do you wish to become pregnant and bear those that would share in your dream, become a beacon of fertility?”

“YES!” she moaned at the thought of her composited body with all those transformations. “And what would that make you, Katherine my dear?” This time the speaking of her original name has no effect on her.

She turned around walked a step toward Mike and then announced loud and proud, “A GIANT PAIR OF TITS WITH A CUNT AND ASS THAT CAN TAKE ANY COCK WITH NIPPLES THAT SPRAY COCK SWELLING ELIXERS SO I MAY GIVE BIRTH TO A LEGION OF SERVANTS SO I CAN ONLY THINK OF PLEASURING MYSELF AND OTHERS! I WANT TO GO OUT USE MY FORM TO MAKE CONVERTS OF THE REST OF THE WORLD. THE CULT OF BIMBO!”

Katherine had an orgasm at the declaration. Mike’s cock almost erupted at the sight of her writhing in pleasure on the ground. Juices leaked from her.

“Well, vixen...let’s get started with those tits, my balls are aching. But first, I want to show you something amazing, put your fist in your mouth.”

She hesitated for a moment and then obediently sat up on her large padded ass and opened her mouth and tried to fit her fist in. “Ike iff?”

“Further.” Mike’s request puzzled her, but she attempted to shove more in anyway.

Eventually, her fist worked down her throat and she was up to mid forearm in her mouth. “Uk?” Her eyebrows jumped in awe.

“Just a little something to get you started on your wishes. Every orgasm you have deepens your orifices. I thought that’d be handy for you.”

“Uh ha.” She nodded, shaking her head and arm in the process.

“You can take it out now...just think in a couple of days...who know what you could send down any of your 3 holes.”

She pulled her arm out and shook her head. Katherine shuddered at the thought of all three of her holes filled to overflowing.

“Enough stalling. Prostrate yourself in front of me and tell me what you want.” His cock dropped large droplets of pre-cum onto the floor. His enormous balls pulled tight to his body. He stood before her like a God. She looked at him in awe. She worked herself over to him, by scooting her large rear and wobbling around on unsure knees.

She knelt down in front of him and caught one of the errant droplets of pre-cum in her hands and licked it up, “I want it all.” She stated simply.

“Why, Katherine?” Their conversation takes on the tone of a ritual, some rite of passage.

“Because I want tits that are so large they leave me with only one option for my life. Because I want them laden with milk that swells cocks.” Fwomp her ass swells twice due to her vocabulary infractions.

“You do realize that your tits are quite large now...almost D cups...isn’t that enough for you?” Mike asked. He began to see her ass from the front and it bulges around the sides of her body.

“You’re kidding! They’re tiny! I want to be a wet dream of a goddess!”

“And If I didn’t give you this precious cum, you’d be...?” Mike questioned.

“NOTHING!” She exclaimed growing impatient to begin her change.

“Then, Katherine, my red haired vixen ...take you fill.” He gestured to his ready to explode cock. It seemed smaller, especially in comparison to the size of the sperm tanks below.

With her eyes closed, she lovingly took his member into her hands, and delicately licked the tip.

“It won’t take long…soon you’ll be normal.”

Katherine nodded, as she wrapped her lips around the tip and began to slide it into her mouth. A hand tickled Mike’s gigantic sperm sack. He let out a moan in appreciation.

She ran her tongue over his shaft as she sucked on it; her lips formed a tight seal to prevent anything from escaping. His cock swelled in her hot cakehole. “Urgh, I’m getting close…”

“Mmmm,” Katherine bobbed her head up and down on his shaft as she sucked even harder, knowing that the time of her transformation was imminent.

“Uhhh...oh...god...here it....cums!!” Mike shouted as the pressure released. Molten hot man spunk shot into her. “Yes, take it...take it, my spunkwhore!” It behaved like a hose, unrelenting...and Katherine became very thankful for her expanded mouth. Finally, when she could hold no more, she swallowed…only to have her mouth filled again.

She gulped loudly over and over again. The amount of cum was mind boggling, and her tight oral seal finally broke. A few drops dribbled onto her sweater. She reminded herself to get them later and she continued to swallow. Katherine basked in the thought of her new mammaries. After some time, the cock in her mouth slowed its ejaculation. Mike’s balls had shrunk considerably. Katherine looked down and saw the nearly forgotten sperm on the sweater. She ran a hand over it and scooped it up. After licking the remainder from her lips, she raised her palm to her face and licked the surface clean, greedily swallowing every drop.

Her belly distended slightly from the volume of cum, and Mike noticed. He was proud of his vixen. She sat back on her enhanced behind, a large seat at this point, and lovingly rubbed a hand over her belly. She was unable to enjoy the moment too long. Suddenly her stomach began to rumble and heat built up in her chest.

“Bye-bye belly” She said playfully. Her breasts started to swell up. They pulled the hem of her sweater up to reveal her midriff. She raised her hands to them and squeezed gently as they grew. She growled lustfully as she explored the new flesh. Her face contorted and she looked uncomfortable for a moment, but a sudden snapping sound hinted that her bra had snapped as her fleshy mounds continued to rise. A rush of power and lust washed over her mind and body. With another gurgle, her stomach sucked inward and her chest surged forward. It transformed her sweater into a belly shirt. “Grow babies, grow! I know I gave you more cum than that!” Mike could not believe how well all of his experiments had gone.

Katherine’s breast soon made conventional cup sizes lose any significance. Her breast inflated to nearly the size of basketballs.

Exhausted, Mike sat down, his semi-hard erection flapped against his thigh, still covered in saliva. “How does it feel?” He inquired.

Katherine moaned and caressed her swelling mammaries, occasionally tweaking her comparatively small nipples, “Feels... fucking... great!” Fwomp and her ass expanded even more. God, good thing I made the ass expansion a small fraction each time, that could have easily gotten out of hand! Mike thought.

Her sweater was not long for the world. Unable to withstand anymore, her sweater shot up her chest and bunched around her neck. Free from support and constraints, her impressive breasts hung free from her chest, drooped only slightly. Her stomach gurgled and pulled back to its normal size. A taught athletic tummy returned. Her breasts continued to surge forward and she cried out in ecstasy as they expanded to the realms only dreamed of by horny teenagers reading breast expansion porn.

Katherine sat there panting on the floor. Her chest was nearly big enough to rest in her lap. One word escaped form between her lips, “Fantastic.”

To Be Continued...