The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Instructing the Tutor

Day 1 Hour 4

Katherine ran her hands over her new breasts. When they passed over her nipples, she gave them a slight twist. Mike fell into the chair next to him. As he watched Katherine’s chest transform before his eyes he started to masturbate. A weak orgasm shot through his body and cum dribbled out of his cock just after Katherine went over the edge herself.

“They’re fantastic” Mike said taking in the sight of her now enormous tit-flesh.

Mike stood up from the chair and walked towards the kitchen. Katherine was lost in her new body until she heard the sound of paper towels being torn off the roll. Mike was going to clean up his hand and cock from his small orgasm moments ago.

“Wait!” Katherine exclaimed. “Let me help you with that!”

“Nuh-uh...first, come over here to the kitchen.” Mike replied.

Katherine gave a pout. She tried to stand up, but with her exhaustion and the weight of her breasts, it proved to be very difficult. Mike began to wave his cock about, similar to a treat for a pet. This gave Katherine a wicked idea. She hungrily crawled over to Mike, her enhanced ass swishing and swaying behind her. As it swayed to and fro the weight shifting back and forth nearly caused Katherine to fall over to one side and then the other.

Her nipples slid across the floor like unwilling passengers forced to follow her tits lead. The sensation of the pink nubs on the wood parquet excited Katherine greatly. The floor was so cold. The nipples grew larger and stiffer with each motion toward Mike. As they hardened, the sensation of being dragged across the floor made them feel like they were on fire. After a long laborious struggle, Katherine had finally made her way across the living room and into the kitchen.

Mike assisted her to a standing position. Her new center of gravity would take some getting used to. She put her weight on the center island counter to steady herself. Katherine noticed Mike placed a small vial or beaker on the counter in front of her. It was filled with a bright pink liquid that fizzed and bubbled. She turned to face Mike, and her eye caught the residue of semen on his cock. “But, I thought I was…I wanted to…”

“I know, I know.” Mike reassured her. “We’ll get to that. By the way, that back there with the crawling, very sexy. I think from now on whenever you are horny for me, you’ll do some crawling just like that.” He pondered for a moment, that it could get really interesting when she had a pregnant belly. He continued, “I called you over here for another part of your transformation.”

“Oh, really! Another part! What is it, Mast…Mike?” she asked with growing excitement.

“Katherine, what I have in my hand is something I have worked very hard on. It is very complicated, so I won’t bore you. In essence, if you were to consume this liquid you would…lose yourself. Slowly.”

He had called her Katherine again; she much preferred her Vixen title. She thought, what does he mean, lose myself? Her eyebrows rose in confusion and Mike saw a puzzled look come over her face.

Mike spoke slowly, his tone grave and ominous, “First your book smarts will go. All those formulas and problems that you were trying to help me with, Poof! Then, your manners and sensibilities, you’ll lose them. Your thoughts will begin to focus solely on pleasure, sex, and erotic fulfillment. But most importantly, it makes you lose that part of yourself inside that is you. Katherine. Tutor. Student. Average. Gone forever.”

Mike had a hard time judging her reaction. He couldn’t tell if it was fright or jubilation. “And after she’s gone, you may find yourself referring to me in new and interesting ways.” Mike gave her wink, as if to say her had heard her near slip of the tongue earlier.

Mike pulled out the drawer in front of him. He took out a small blue item and set it down on the counter next to the bubbling vial. “First, I think you should take this.”

Katherine took the pill shaped item into her hand and popped it into her mouth. She swallowed hard. He forgot to offer her water.

“That pill you just swallowed removes all control I have on your mind. I wanted Katherine, herself, to be making this very important decision.”

Katherine began to feel the fog that been clouding her mind for last couple of hours lift. The room seemed to fill with fresh air or like someone had opened a window in a smoke filled room. Sane, normal thoughts flooded back into her brain. She exhaled deeply. Her thoughts focused on the choice before her. Become a bimbo? Is that what he wants? That’s crazy. I could never do that. Lose myself and change into some sex crazed flunky’s wet dream. Ridiculous.

Then another voice, from deep inside her calls out, BUT!

Katherine became visibly conflicted by the old Katherine and the growing personality of the Red Haired Vixen. She started weighing the pros and cons of the situation. The new voice added, Just think of the pleasures this body could achieve…and receive!

The other voice contended: You could never lose yourself like that! But didn’t you say you wanted to be a goddess? Did you really admit that?

The voices in her head began to merge into one, Ok Katherine, think rationally. What would happen if you went back to school anyway? You’d graduate with honors. That’s good. Get a good job. That’s good as well. But that job would probably be boring. Yeah, you’d work all day and get no recognition.

Her hands had gone to idly stroking her breasts and teasing her nipples. The voice in her head grew more confident. No, you want this. Think…you could be a creature of pure pleasure! Nothing else would matter! Don’t you feel how great your breasts feel? You could feel like that all the time! Lose myself…who am I really?

Katherine stomped her foot. The voice in her head would not quit, I’m Katherine, the boring girl that could never keep a boyfriend. I’m Kather…doomed to a life of boring academic work. I’m Kat…the girl who’s passing up the opportunity of a lifetime??

“I’M THE RED HAIRED VIXEN!” She shouted as she grabbed the vial and tossed it back in one big motion. The Red Haired Vixen swallowed.

“Thank you.” That earlier tenderness returned to Mike and he smiled at her, “you are just too precious.”

“I know.” Katherine grinned.

“I would never take her away. It brings me too much pleasure tormenting you with her constant presence. And I wouldn’t want your intelligence completely gone. ‘Duh, like, I dunno.’ Not that appealing. I don’t want you stupid, just frustrated. ‘Shoot, I should know this.’ I just love hearing you say that.”

“You’d like to hear me say that?” She asked.

“But of course.”

“Screw Katherine! She was boring!”

“Poor thing. That drink was 50% placebo.”

Katherine looked shocked and hurt, “What? Where’s the other half?”

Mike chuckled, “Oh, so cute and adorable.” He patted her head. “Well, I wasn’t kidding about the master stuff, or the thoughts being plagued with sex. That’s still gonna happen.”

Katherine’s anger temporarily subsided, “but, what were you lying about then?”

Mike answered, “We’re just gonna keep good ol’ superego Katherine in there. Nice and tiny, but in there.” He pressed his pointer finger against her temple.

Katherine smiled widely, “Good, I’m going to take her on the ride of a lifetime.”

“But I do feel like you should be rewarded for your loyalty. You drank that when you thought it would erase you. That loyalty deserves a rich reward.” Mike commented.

Katherine clasped her hands to her chest, “Really?”

“Yes, in fact. Since you’ll be beginning down a road of being my sex slave...why don’t we commemorate this, with a single act of freedom? The gift will be your choice. Treasure it; you may not get many more.”

She leaned forward, presenting a generous display of cleavage and boob, and asked, “Anything?”

“Anything your lust filled brain can muster before you begin calling me master. I’ll let you think about it...but you did come in here for this.” Mike points to his sperm covered cock and hand. It has dried into a crusty residue. She didn’t care.

“Delicious.” Her breasts expanded ever so slightly with the tiny offering of semen. She sighed loud and contentedly. She turned to Mike, nearly losing her balance, and pressed her expansive chest against him. “A wish huh? Anything I want?”

“I think you’ve earned it my dear Vixen.”

It didn’t take long for her to make up her mind. After her recent expansion, her thoughts didn’t roam too far. She announced proudly, “I’m tired of all these day to day worries and responsibilities. I want a life of pure pleasure. I want to be yours.”

“That’s your wish? To belong to me?” Mike’s face gleamed with pride. “You sure? No family? No friends? No job? No money?”

“Job? Money? Who’d need those? And I’m sure to make new friends.” Something about ‘family’ made her pause.

“What is it my Red Haired Vixen?” Mike asked.

“I... I’ll get a new family.” Her face turned downwards and she eyed the floor as best she could with her enormous assets in the way.

“Maybe you should call them.” Mike indicated the phone. “Tell them about your big decision.”

She looked up to Mike and spoke, “They didn’t even like me going to this school. They’d never approve of this. How could they even understand this?” Her voice had more than a hint of worry to it. Then, surprisingly, she giggled.

“What’s so funny?”

Katherine blushed deeply, “I don’t know…I just couldn’t help myself. Telling them would be…naughty.”

Mike handed her the phone. “Call them. Until you completely let go, you won’t be truly happy, and if you are going to be mine, I want you happy.”

Even though Katherine pouted, Mike pushed the phone into her hand.

“I can’t…I don’t want them to know this. And it’s not like they’d worry about me for long.” Katherine stated.

Mike was unmoved. Her voice lacked sincerity for the first time since her transformations had gotten under way. Mike looked sternly at her, “Katherine.”

Katherine nervously took the phone from his hands and began to dial the number. She stopped and stared at the keypad. “I can’t seem to remember their number.”

Calmly, Mike responded, “xxx-555-0121”

Katherine raised both eyebrows in shock. Mike gave her a smile and said, “I did my homework with you.” He moved behind her. She slowly pushed each number. When she came to the final four digits, she stopped.

“What were the last four again?” she asked.

“0…1…2…1” Mike reached from behind her and pushed the buttons with her fingers. It was their first romantic moment. Katherine gave a soft sigh and leaned back against him as she brought the phone to her ear.

“Hi Mom? Yeah it’s Katherine. I was just calling to tell you I met this new guy, Mike…no, that was Craig…Oh, he’s been very nice to me.” She groped at Mike’s crotch behind her and gave him a wink.

The conversation continued, and Mike began to run his fingers down her spine.

“We were thinking of traveling for a bit…at the end of the semester next week. See some BIG sights. Have some BIG adventures.”

The two of them shared winks.

“I’m not sure…Europe…We’ll be fine, I’m really looking forward to it.”

Mike pressed on the back of her head. She bent over the counter the best she could with her large bosom. Her tits smushed against her body and chin. Mike leaned over her and whispered in her ear, “The truth, Katherine.”

“Well got to run, studying for finals.”

Mike repeated, “The truth.”

Katherine added hurriedly, “Love you too, Mom! Tell Dad the same! Bye!”

Mike wound his hand up and it came crashing down on her large butt with a thunderous smack!

Katherine squealed at the slap. She rubbed her ass and said, “There! I said my goodbyes!”

“But you lied to them.” Mike retorted.

“Is the truth any better? They don’t care about me anyway! My Mom just wants grandkids and my Dad’s never home! They wouldn’t even notice I was gone if I hadn’t called them.”

It was mostly true. Katherine had always been a bit of an outcast in her family. Her parents clearly loved her older brother more than her. He was a track star at high school and college, had graduated with honors and was now in his third semester of law school. Katherine had too many memories of being forced to be happy for his success by her parents.

She should have done something different with her life. Instead she tried to outdo her brother in everything he had done. She wasn’t the natural athlete, but with hard work and determination she became quite the exceptional field hockey player. Now, in college, Katherine had tried her best to show her brother up again. She was well on her way. Her grades were far superior, but she had to work much harder than he ever had.

Mike knew most of this history. He had selected Katherine for precisely these reasons. Her academic vigor would provide an excellent lure, and her lack of any real family connection would make her transformation and disappearance easier to conceal. “Aw, Katherine.” Mike showed true empathy. He lifted her up from her bent over position and placed a hand over her, soon to be an incubator, stomach. “At least you could tell her to expect plenty of grandchildren.”

Katherine dropped the phone and it clattered to the ground, “Yeah, if she can remember I even exist, I’m sure she’ll be thrilled.”

Mike extended his leg and quietly brought the phone closer with his foot.

The feel of her soft skin and her impending humiliation, stiffened Mike’s cock. He pressed the redial button on the phone with his big toe.

Katherine giggled at the sensation of his cock tickling her posterior, “Oh Mike, you’re ready to go again? You’ve got the stamina of a horse!”

“Well, the thought of what you are going to become excites me so. Wait, what was that again?”

Katherine stated matter of factly, “I’m going to be your sexy bimbo goddess.”

“Oh, but that’s not all, right?” Mike eyed the phone on the floor and grabbed as much tit-flesh as he could from behind her.

“Nu-uh!” Katherine giggled, “I’m gonna have the biggest boobs, the biggest butt and anyone who drinks my milk will have their dicks grow!”

Mike’s hard cock began to slide between her huge ass cheeks. “Oh, but wait, what’s that big finish again?” He lowered his hand from her belly to the moist folds between her legs.

Katherine moaned and pressed her ass back into his cock and shouted, “I get to have babies!”

Finally, Katherine heard it. The tiny voice that shouted from the floor, “Rawthrin! Roh Rod! Rawthrin!”

“OH FUCK!” Her ass expanded around his swollen member.

Katherine flailed her leg around trying to reach the receiver. Finally she stomped on the phone and her foot hit the hang-up button, “Why…why did you do that!”

“To free you. She’ll realize you are happy.”

“WHAT? Now they’ll come looking for us! They’ll take me away! They’ll never let me do this! Never let me be this happy!” A panicked Katherine looked around to be sure no one else was in the apartment with them.

Mike told her, “Believe when I say that when we go visit sometime in the future...they will see you...and they will be happy that you’ve found you’re calling. And don’t worry about them coming for us. In fact, I’m pretty sure that with what your mother just heard...your dad will be a very lucky man tonight.”

Katherine began to weep a little as she placed her face in her palms, “I can’t believe I said that in front of her. They’ll send the police. They’ll try and stop us! They’ll never let me be happy!”

“No they won’t...here.” Mike reached down and picked up the phone. Luckily, it was not broken. He pressed the redial button and handed it to Katherine. “You tell me if it sounds like they are calling the police.”

Katherine didn’t know that her voice now had an aphrodisiac effect on others. Mike couldn’t even remember what phase of the transformation accomplished this, but it was supposed to be there to attract new women to a future harem. This was a happy coincidence.

Katherine placed the phone to her ear and listened. She heard the familiar sound of someone panting and masturbating. Katherine thought she heard a feeble attempt at Hello. Her mouth dropped wide open and she began to feel hot and bothered herself.

“Go ahead ask her if she’s angry.” Mike spun her around until they were face to face. Her nether lips began to drool down her legs. With the phone still pressed to her ear, Mike leaned her back onto the counter. He bent down and lifted at her legs. He managed to get her up onto the counter top, after a decent struggle with the enormous ass her foul mouth had created.

“M... mom?” Katherine stammers into the phone. She called out to Mike, “She can’t hear me.” The cold counter against her bare ass sent her shivering and the phone fell to the floor in a clatter, broken and unusable.

Mike’s hand guided his cock in line with her pussy. Somewhere inside, she realized that once he entered her, she would be bound to him. The sanctity of the situation aroused her greatly.

“Take me Mike! Make me your own!” She cried out and wrapped her arms around his neck. Suddenly, it dawned on her that this may be the last time she would be able to say his actual name. So she decided to say it as much as possible before he pierced her with his tool.

“Do it Mike! Please impale me Mike! Stick it to me, please! I need you!”

“Why do you wish this Katherine?” Her prone position on the counter placed her sex directly in front of Mike’s throbbing erection.

She answered, “Because I want a life of pure pleasure! I want to fuck all night and day and never have my cunt or ass or mouth be empty!”

Her tirade causes a massive swell in her ass that pushes her forward onto his mighty cock. “I’m forever yours Mi…Mi…my MASTER!”

Mike rocked in and out of her. Her insides felt better than anything Mike had ever felt. His cock nearly made insignificant because of her enormous ass growth. She attempted to squeeze him as close as possible to feel as much of him as she could.

Mike began a hurried fucking of her overly excited cunt. It made wet noises as he hammered in and out. Her tits flew every direction, sometimes slapping her chin, other times falling over the side of the counter.

“So...fucking...Wonderful!!!” Mike bellowed out as he began to lose control. His pelvis slammed into her clit over and over.

She responded with, “Do me master! Deeper! Deeeeeeper! Fill me up!”

As Mike approached his next orgasm, he realized he was missing an integral ingredient. “Touch your pussy!” He ordered.

“Yes, master!” She slid her hand down to her wet box.

“FEED ME!” Mike snatched the hand away from her womanhood and brought it to his face. He began to lick and suck on the fingers. When he was done, he licked her palm desperate for more of her juice.

His baby batter beanbags began their familiar ‘ripening.’ This time it is enough to send him over the edge. He pulled out of her with a sloppy, wet noise. Mike decided that it was still too early to risk cumming inside of his creation. He hoisted himself onto the counter and gave his cock a few quick tugs, Katherine looked back up in utter adoration. Her mouth opened wide.

Mike began spraying his essence out of his cock. The jizz rained down upon her like the thickest storm. It showered her body and began covering her mountainous breasts. Katherine waved her head back and forth, side to side, trying to catch as much as she could in her mouth.

Mike grunted and groaned like an animal as he continued to splash sperm on her tongue. She wiped up as much sperm as she could. She cupped it in her hands and raised to her mouth to suck it down. The last few jets cover her belly and pretty red bush.

“Amazing.” Mike gasped.

Katherine’s hands ran desperately all over her body searching for any missing or hiding globs of semen. Her body shined, slick and wet. Her stomach began the now familiar distention from all the extra ‘fluid’ and began to rumble. Her head lolled back and forth as she moaned loudly. Her stomach let loose a final rumble and quickly pulled itself back in. Her tits exploded from her body, growing ever larger and they pushed Mike away from her. Her tits grew to gigantic proportions and came to rest in her lap as she writhed and moaned on the counter. Slight tremors coursed through her body.

Mike took in the sight of her, “God those are enormous, and how big would you say they are my Vixen-Slave?” Mike half-jumped off the counter and then made his way to the pantry and grabbed a box of crackers before she could answer.

Katherine babbled nearly incoherently for a few minutes, her ass occasionally swelling up. Her last word could be understood through the mumbling, “Satisfactory.”

Mike busied himself in the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator and poured a glass of milk. He retrieved a small plastic bag that held a sandwich. Katherine laid there, tits flowing off her body like an ocean of flesh. Mike pried open her mouth and smelt her semen scented breath. He quickly turned his head away.

He got down on his knees and opened a cabinet underneath her. He grabbed what looked like a large turkey-baster. He stood up. “Here.” Mike shot a syringe full of an orange liquid into her throat. “Now you just lie there Slave. Let me serve you for a moment. Are you hungry?”

Katherine coughed slightly, but covered her mouth and finally swallowed the liquid. She noticed the sandwich and crackers, “Yes, I am a little hungry.”

Mike began to feed her lunch. He placed the sandwich to her lips. She munched thankfully at the sandwich. Katherine realized that she probably would have had a hard time bringing it over her breasts to her mouth by herself. Her mouth went dry from the bread and she opened it wide like a baby bird. Mike figured she needed a drink. He took the cup of milk and began to pour it into her mouth from a great height, like a tall pour trick at a bar.

“Mmmmm…” Katherine mumbled out between mouthfuls. The milk splashed down on her. Sprinkling her skin with white drops of a different sort than she was growing accustomed to. The milk in her mouth quickly reached overflowing and drooled out the side of her mouth. It flowed down her face and her chin. Some of the drink pooled at her collar atop her tits. One stream broke the surface tension and spilled down her giant boob. Katherine shivered as she felt the cold milk travel across her chest and then flow down her side and onto the floor.

Mike put the box of crackers on her chest and told her to finish up herself. She smiled and dutifully obeyed.

Once she finished the snack, her hands went exploring her new chest. She grasped one in her hand and then quickly let it drop, like she had been electrocuted.

“Feel something?” Mike smirked.

She put her hands to the underside of her massive hooters. She felt something sloshing around in her breasts. She hefted one of her breasts and felt it filling with something. She let the breast drop and stared in awe as it continued to jiggle.

Katherine gave an experimental squeeze and a small stream of milk jetted out from her nipple. She lovingly squeezed them some more and soon both nipples released gentle sprays of sweet cream onto her stomach and the floor. “That shot I gave you was an experimental drug I designed. It turns all the food and liquid you consume into lactose by-products...and then ultimately milk. I can think of a lot of dairy farmers that will probably be desperate for something like this. You like?”

Katherine nodded in pleasure. The wheels inside her lust filled brain begin to turn. She remembered one of the desires she had proclaimed earlier about a certain special type of milk with special properties. She rotated on the counter and dropped to the floor. She stumbled forward with her new assets affecting her center of balance. Katherine caught herself against the sink in front of her and then stood before Mike. Enormous globes of boob bobbing and swaying, even as Katherine stood still. She grinned widely, “Did that shot... give me my special milk?”

“I don’t know.” Mike fibbed.

Katherine got a greedy idea of how to get revenge on her master for embarrassing her in front of her mom. At least her crazy sex addled mind thought it was a punishment.

Katherine raised a turgid nipple to his mouth as he stood in front her. She cupped an overgrown boob in her hands, “My boobs are so tight master...won’t you help me out?”

“Tight, my red haired vixen? Whatever do you mean?” Mike said feigning ignorance.

“They’re just so full.” Katherine attempted a sexy pout.

“Ah, so my little Vixen needs to be...what’s the right word?” Mike probed. His hands performed a squeezing motion.

Katherine shivered at her name and slowly stammered, “Mmmm...milked.”

Mike, upon hearing her request, watched his cock harden. Katherine noticed the reaction. She hungrily licked her lips, “Oooh, you like that master? You want to milk your Vixen?”

Mike nodded enthusiastically, letting her enjoy her brief moment of power over him. She stroked her nipple, teasing it to an enlarged state and pushed it toward Mike’s mouth, “Won’t you help me out?” asked Katherine. A bead of milk formed on the nipple and then rolled down the areola and dropped to the floor.

“Yes, my Vixen. I want to milk you.” Mike leaned down and took the teat between his teeth. He began to suckle. Soft, short sucks at first, then Mike built up to long ‘straw-like’ slurps from the engorged teat. He eventually kneeled down in front of her to suckle easier before his creation.

Katherine was lost in the sweet sensation of milk flowing from her nipple. Her mind conjured an image of a dairy cow and she can’t help but let out a giggle at the image. A soft Moo escapes her lips, followed immediately by more giggling. Mike continued his animalistic attraction to her udders.

After a particularly pleasureful suck, Katherine threw her head back. Her crimson locks falling in waves around her shoulders and begged, “Oh god yes, suck my nips!”

Sweat creamy milk trickled out of her nipple and ran down his tongue, filling Mike’s mouth with its goodness. Katherine couldn’t help herself. While Mike suckled on her left breast, she began toying with the right nipple. She had worked it into quite a state, and then it began to spray a stream of milk. Mike’s upper body was slowly drenched by the errant, spraying nipple. Mike continued swallowing, forgetting his purpose for a moment and merely enjoying the taste and texture of her offering.

Eventually, Mike had swallowed enough of her milk, and he began to feel the stretching in his loins. Mike stood up. Katherine felt his member run up her leg and tease her lower body. “More,” was all she said.

Mike continued to ingest the delicious cream, his belly growing much the same way Katherine’s had earlier. He removed his mouth from the nipple. Her breasts and his upper body were milky messes.

Katherine, in a fevered moment, grabbed the back of his head and squeezed his face to her nipple. “Ugh!” He was forced to resume his nursing of her colossal teat.

Katherine let out a squeal as she felt Mike’s cock growing beneath her and beginning to poke at her legs.

Katherine hoisted a leg over the hard rod and trapped it between her legs. His growth continued. Even though he was looking at her face, his cock began to tease Katherine’s backside. Katherine squeezed his member between her ass and thighs, “Oh master! You’re so big!”

“Rand rettin’ rigger” Mike mumbled around a massive milk top, cream spilling out of his mouth as he tried to speak. All this from a sandwich, milk and crackers? Hate to see her after a full meal, he thought.

As Mike’s member begins to poke around her ass, its growth slowed to a halt and her breasts ceased their trickle, “Maaaaster...you’re milk girl is eeempty.” Katherine whined.

Mike released the nipple from his mouth and took a quick glance at himself, “Oh god!” He cried out as he saw what her nourishing formula had done to his cock. It stood over a foot long, turgid and hard.

Katherine began to wiggle back and forth; it had the effect of giving Mike’s cock the equivalent of a tit-job with her ass. “You feel so gooood master.” She stated.

“I do feel quite alive.” Mike said as he admired his new dick and the sensations from Katherine’s ‘ass-job.’

“You enjoy that master?” She ground her slit harder against his rod.

Her pussy drooled lubrication over his cock. So much so, it began to roll down his cock and then pool on the floor. Katherine slid forward to hug her master. Her massive mammalian protuberances squished between them. “Your slutty fuck cow just wants to make you happy Master.”

“Whoopsie, my udder-ly terrific vixen said a naughty word.” Mike made a tsk tsk motion with his fingers.

Katherine moaned as her ass enlarged a little more and grew tighter around his member. Mike pushed away from her slowly. He didn’t want his orgasm to go shooting out behind her and onto the floor. That would be a terrible waste. With the lubrication provided by her pussy, it felt as if he was withdrawing his cock from a pussy. He hollered, “Christ! I didn’t realize how incredible this would be. Now, let’s put those udders to some use.” He shoved her head down.

His cock wept pre-cum at the thought of her enormous titty-pussy. Now that he had withdrawn from below her, his cock reached up to his mid torso. Katherine giggled with delight at the sight of it and bent forward and squeezed it between her udders, “You’re like…my big bull master!”

“Oh yes I am, my poor milker.” He moaned loudly at the feel of her soft flesh enveloping his huge cock. She rubbed her tits up and down his huge member and gave the head a little lick every time it poked out of her canyon of cleavage.

“You should be smart enough to know what happens when you leave bulls and cows together too long, my Red Haired Vixen.”

Her cleavage quickly filled with pre-cum and saliva as a result of her oral ministrations. Mike began to thrust harder. It caused her head to shake as he waited for an answer.

“Yu... yu... yes master,” she spoke as she was tossed about like a rag doll, her head shaking all over. “I’m not stoooopid!” She moved a hand to wipe some drool off of her chin.

Mike started to slap her tits like someone might smack an ass during a butt-fuck. His giant cock began to bump her chin on some of his more aggressive thrusts. “Well, what happens?”

Katherine tried in vain to keep her tit humping in time with Mike, but eventually his speed and energy overtook her and she just tried to keep the mounds of flesh tightly wrapped around his steel hard surprise. Katherine is caught off-guard by his imbalanced rhythm. It’s all she can do to keep his cock from jabbing her constantly in the chin and mouth. Finally she answered him, “He...mounts her!”

Katherine felt the cock pulse. Even through the acres of boob mass she felt the steady ache of male need on her chest.

“And then?” He questioned as he ran a finger though her slit and quickly licked it clean. “After he mounts her?”

The woman shivered and then bellowed at the top of her lungs, “He breeds her!”

Mike felt the familiar tingling in his testicles begin to build after he licked his hand. His cock bulged, an explosion was imminent.

“OOOOOOH!!!!!!” Katherine squealed with delight. In her eagerness, she fell quickly to the floor and threw her legs into the air the best she could with her enormous ass and breasts. Her moist entrance beckoned her master to plant himself deep inside her.

Once his cock, which now extended over a foot in length, was freed from its boob prison, Mike wasted no time and fell to his knees. Katherine had experienced enough orgasms so that in one swift motion he drove himself all the way home to her womb. Once there, he erupted warm cum, volley after volley. Her vaginal muscles worked him dry.

She hugged him tight and whispered into his ear, “Complete.”

TO BE CONCLUDED...