The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Interlude with a Vampire

Summary: MC, MF, FF, MD, FD, VAMP, RELUC, SIZE, GR, NC

Synopsis: A sexy young reporter conducts a late night interview with a wealthy man who claims to be a Vampire. But these Vampires don’t suck your blood, they suck your sexual energy.

Author: Comments are welcome.

Interlude With A Vampire is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

A special thanks to Ted E. Bear for his proofreading, suggestions, and insight.

Interlude with a Vampire

Chapter 4

Kim was surprised as she almost walked into another woman as she stepped out of the elevator. Stumbling back slipped and fell to the floor. The tall woman hurried over to see if Kim was all right.

“Oh! I’m so sorry, are you OK?” The she paused for a moment, “Kim? Kim Simpson?” The woman was wearing a heavy leather bomber jacket, making her look somewhat heavy, tight blue jeans, and a pair of big black shoes. She had clear blue eyes and wore a ratty old baseball cap with her brown hair pulled out the back in a long ponytail. She reached her hand down to help the other woman back to her feet.

“Uh, yeah, I’m Kim,” her words stumbled, did the other woman know what she had just done? Could she smell her still wet pussy? “Do I know you?” she looked at the woman for a moment. All of a sudden it clicked in her mind. The baseball hat, the heavy jacket, Kim smiled broadly, “Hey wait, I do know you. Terri Jones, right? The photographer?”

Terri Jones was a celebrity in the world of journalistic photography. She had covered world leaders and despots, war zones and nurseries, famine and fashion, almost any subject one could imagine with award winning clarity, insight and artistry. As if that wasn’t enough, she was also stunningly beautiful. She could literally go from being covered in dirt, crouched behind a wall in Iraq, to attending an awards ceremony dressed in the most daring of evening gowns in one weekend. She was constantly being linked to rich businessmen, sexy actors, or the latest music sensation, but all of it proved false. Whatever her romantic connections, they were a jealously guarded secret.

“Yes.” Terri said, smiling graciously as she pulled the woman up. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Kim.”

Kim beamed at her, star struck with the celebrity. Jones was even more beautiful in person than on TV. Her blue eyes shone, giving them the appearance of being a thousand feet deep. She noticed the smell of her expensive perfume as she stood up.

“Wow, I can’t believe I’ve actually run into you here, Ms. Jones, what a huge coincidence. I’m a big fan.”

“Please, call me Terri. And it’s not as much of a coincidence as you may think. Bill called and asked if I might be interested in photographing your interviewee.” Terri said as she shook the younger woman’s hand. “I’ve known Bill for years, since we started in the business at the same time, and he knows I like some of these odd little subjects. I sell them under a pseudonym, makes me a lot of money. Besides, if the story is legit, the photos could be worth a fortune. You just never know.”

“Well, I’m afraid I do know. This guy’s a wing nut, a charming wing nut, but still a nut.” Kim briefly filled the other woman in on the story.

“So,” Terri said finally, a big grin on her face, “he doesn’t really have a giant cock?”

“Well no, I mean, I didn’t…” Kim started to answer, suddenly embarrassed.

“You didn’t ask to see it?” Terri laughed with a confident smile. “So either he’s the biggest story in decades and you just walked out on him, or, he wasted your time and you didn’t make him like an asshole for it. Surely you had something better to do on a Saturday night, right?”

Kim smiled and nodded. She felt intimidated by Terri’s celebrity, but she found herself warming to her, almost drawn to her. She felt her cheeks redden as she blushed, realizing that she had never really determined whether Tom was for real or not. “It’s just that his story is impossible, and I’m meeting my girlfriend in a little while…” Kim trailed off, not quite able to admit her failure as a reporter.

Terri put her arm around Kim’s waist and gave her a supportive hug. The other woman’s intoxicating scent swirled around her head making her feel warm. “Rule one: Nothing is impossible until you can prove it is.”

“So you really do think he could be a vampire?” Kim asked

“No!” Terri laughed out loud, “Rule two: If someone tries to fuck with you, fuck with them more.”

Kim looked timidly at the other woman. “So I should go back in there, right?”

“Fuck yeah.” Terri replied giving the girl another squeeze, her hand slid down across Kim’s ass, making her feel a little self conscious, but also a little excited. “Let’s go in there, take a few pictures, embarrass him by making him show of his little pecker, and then you can buy me a drink for dragging me out here tonight.”

“But I didn’t…” Kim tried to reply before Terri walked up to the door and pounded on it. She hurried to catch up and stood a little behind the imposing woman.

The door opened and Tom looked at the two women. “Mr. Michaels, I’m sorry, I was a little…”

“She forgot that I need some photos for the story.” Terri butted in forcefully as she pushed her way into the apartment.

Michaels smiled warmly and stepped back to allow the women to enter his apartment. “I’d be happy to. And you are?” He turned to Terri with an outstretched hand.

“Here to take your picture.” She answered firmly, shaking his hand as she brushed into the apartment. “Call me Terri. I’ll be setting up.”

Michaels smiled after the two as he closed the massive door. Kim quickly made her way to the club chair she had inhabited earlier. “Um, I have a few more questions for tonight, and Terri needs to get the photos, then we’ll be out of your hair. Thanks for letting me continue, I guess I needed to clear my head after your story, I mean it’s so unbelievable, but interesting I mean.”

‘Fuck, you’re rambling Kim, you sound like an asshole. Get it together.’ She thought to herself as she tried to settle down. Just being in the apartment again was bringing back those feelings of arousal. Her pussy felt warm as she watched Michaels come into the room.

“Not at all, it’s my pleasure, I assure you.” He replied, “Can I get you another drink?”

“No, thank you, I’m fine.” Kim replied as she tried to distract herself by pulling out her notepad and getting settled. She was acutely aware of her hard nipples pressing against the thin fabric of her top again. She noticed that Terri kept her leather jacket on and remembered that she had left her jacket here when she ran out.

“Scotch, ice, since you’re offering.” Terri busied herself pulling several tripods and flash units from her bag and setting them up about the large living room. Within a few minutes she had set up 5 tiny LED flash units to light her subject. She pulled out a digital camera body and a lens, which she assembled, before testing the flash set up. Satisfied she placed a paper coaster on the floor where she wished Michaels to stand.

As if on cue, Michaels returned with a crystal tumbler filled with a classic single malt scotch with some ice clinking in the glass. He handed the glass to Terri, who took a big swig and smiled approvingly. “Nice stuff, thanks. OK, now if you could just stand where I marked on the floor.”

Michaels walked towards his mark and, as he was about to pass Kim, turned and leaned over to face her, putting his hand on hers. Instantly she became locked to his gaze, unable to move or speak. Her heart raced against her chest as she panted in shallow breaths. “Stay in this chair. No matter what happens. You cannot leave this chair.” he commanded. Standing up he again proceeded to his mark to pose for the camera. Terri apparently didn’t notice the brief interaction as she adjusted the settings on her camera.

Kim remained in the chair, unable to speak momentarily. She felt as if a huge magnet held her fast against the leather. She was comfortable enough, but entirely unable to stand, not that she tried, she just believed she couldn’t.

Tom stood on his mark and faced Terri. “Terri, may I ask you a personal question? I’d like to prove a bit of a point for Miss Simpson.”

“Sure thing. Shoot.”

“Do you find me attractive?”

Terri regarded him for a moment before smiling. “I don’t mean to be rude Mr. Michaels,”

“Please, I promise I won’t be offended, give me your honest answer.” he replied with a smile.

“Well then, no. I don’t find you at all attractive Mr. Michaels.” She replied with a grin. “I don’t mean to say that you’re ugly or anything, it’s just,”

“It’s just that you’re not attracted to me. You don’t feel the need to have sex with me. ” Tom finished for her with a big smile, obviously taking the comment in good nature.

Terri laughed in reply, “No offense, it’s not your fault, you see, I sort of bat for the other team. I’m not particularly attracted to any man. Honestly I’d rather fuck her than you.”

“Good, I won’t take it personally then. Now what should I do?”

“OK, just stand there, don’t smile and look just above the lens, look at the top of my head.” She said as she focused the camera. “I just want to get a few set up shots for lighting before we get to the good stuff.”

Terri focused on her subject and depressed the shutter button. The radio controlled flashes ignited in perfect synchronicity with the camera providing the bright blue-white light for the imaging chip to register the image. As the tiny LED lights flashed a sudden barrage of sexual images bombarded Terri. Her mind reeled as it tried to make sense of flashes of hard cocks, wet pussies, moist tongues, pink assholes, ejaculations, touching, licking, kissing, as they attacked her consciousness. She staggered for a moment, pulling the camera away from her eye, as her body and mind tried to reconcile the effect of the incident.

“Are you all right Terri?” Kim asked seeing the woman suddenly appear dizzy.

Terri shook her head and laughed it off. “That was strange, I, well, I’m OK, let’s keep going. Turn your shoulder a little towards me please.”

Again she pressed the shutter. And again, as the lights flashed their brilliant light, her mind was assaulted with an overload of explicit sexual impressions. Disoriented she staggered back, moaning, trying to regain her balance.

Kim tried to get up to help, but found herself unable leave the chair. Nothing was physically preventing her from moving, she could move around in the chair unencumbered, but could not break its embrace.

Quickly, Tom walked over to the woman. “Are you feeling all right Terri?”

“I’m not sure, I just, I don’t know…” Terri said as she tried to regain her composure.

Upon reaching her Tom moved his hand towards her face, his thumb touching the bridge of her nose, between her eyes. Terri’s eyes turned in quickly to focus on his thumb. Her eyes closed momentarily, she became suddenly still. Breathing heavily she looked at Tom through heavy eyes, a slight smile of pleasure crossing her lips.

Lowering his hand, Tom let it stroke down her cheek, neck, and over her breasts through the open jacket. Kim noticed that Terri’s skin glistened where he had touched her forehead. Tom slowly circled the woman, his hand lightly caressing her body as he appraised her. From behind he gently kissed her neck while he held her breasts in his hands. Terri moaned in pleasure and pushed back against him.

“You see?” Tom said, “I have complete control over her, I can make her do whatever I wish. Terri, how do you feel?”

“Wonderful,” She purred, “my pussy is fucking wet, what did you do to me?”

“Tell me now Terri, I know you’re a well known news photographer, but why are you here to take my picture?” Tom asked,

The woman turned to look over at Kim, a predatory look in her eyes. “I was talking to the assignment editor, he mentioned in passing the wild goose chase that he sent this little hottie on. I’ve seen her a couple of times. She has a pretty face, nice pouting lips, great tits, and a tight little ass. I figured I’d show up, rescue her, a few pics, feed her a few drinks afterwards, I’d have her pretty little red mouth sucking my clit all night long.” It was obvious from her deep breathing and flushed cheeks that she was very aroused.

Tom slid one hand between her thighs. She pressed her legs together and as they started to quiver. “Fuck, you’re gonna make me cum, what are you doing to me?”

“I can make her do anything I want.” He explained, ignoring the woman in his arms, “I can make her orgasm by just touching her, make her kneel down and suck my cock, make her eat your pussy, or make her fuck me until she collapses.”

“Then why don’t you?” Kim asked, insulted by the woman, and frightened by the demonstration.

“Because her energy level will build a hundred times if her arousal is allowed to build naturally.” Tom answered. Terri cried out as she neared her climax. “So Terri, it’s safe to say that you’re not here for journalistic reasons then.

“Are you kidding?” Terri panted, it sounded as if she was getting fucked although she plainly wasn’t, “She’s a journalistic lightweight, a fluff piece in a tight skirt. She’s all lips and tits, that’s what the networks want for their anchors nowadays, and that’s what I like to fuck.”

Tom looked over at Kim and shrugged with a sympathetic smile on his face. “Sorry.”

He removed his hands from the woman, briefly touched her forehead again, turned and walked back to his mark as he spoke. “Terri. You’re fine, you’re just a little hot, and you’ll feel better if you take off your jacket. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, but you will keep telling me exactly what’s really going through your mind.”

“No, don’t stop…” She started to protest before her face went blank. Blinking her eyes several times she seemed to awaken, unaware of the passed time. “I guess I was just getting overheated, and a little horny.” Terri said as she took off her heavy leather jacket. Kim almost gasped as the woman revealed surprisingly large breasts restrained only by the thin fabric of her T-shirt. Terri’s breasts were easily a large D cup, although she appeared to need no support for the round form pressed up against the material and large firm nipples thrust out in sharp relief. Kim felt herself becoming aroused over the sight of the other woman’s body. “I feel much better now. I’m sorry, let’s continue? OK, take off your shirt.”

Removing his shirt, Tom revealed a muscular, sculptured body. Wide shoulders served to counterpoint his slim waist and carved abs, while thick veins ran the length of his large arms. “So now that I’ve shown you mine, why don’t you show me yours?”

“I’m sorry Mr. Michaels, nice try.” Terri answered, and then adding as her thoughts translated directly to speech, “I have great tits, and don’t get me wrong, and I use them when I need to. I’ve had more than a couple of world leaders cum on my tits, in exchange for an exclusive photo op.”

“So you would fuck a man for a photo, but not for pleasure?”

“No, no fucking way I’ll fuck any man. I haven’t had a penis in me since I was seventeen. A quick hand job sometimes helps things along, but usually it’s just my tits and some dirty talking that does it.” Terri replied, adjusting her camera as she spoke, oblivious to the actual content of the conversation.

“See that cover?” She said, walking over to a well known news magazine lying on the large coffee table. Picking it up, she looked at the cover, smiled and tossed it back down onto the table, so it faced Tom and Kim. A famous actor, one who commanded twenty million dollars a film, smiled out from under the title banner. “That’s mine.”

“So your tits got you that cover did they?” Tom asked bluntly.

Still unaware that she no longer had an internal censor she candidly answered with a proud grin. “Five minutes before this picture was taken, he was sliding his rather large cock between my tits. I took this photo with his cum covering my tits. That’s how I got that special smile.” Traci stepped up close to the Vampire, knelt down on one knee and made a big deal of focusing on his midsection. “Now Mr. Michaels, it’s time to prove your story, let’s see it.”

“Prove my story?” Tom questioned with a playful grin. “I’m a little shy though. Perhaps if I wasn’t the only one exposing myself…”

“You’ll show me yours if I show you mine. Is that it?” She answered with an irritated look on her face.

“I’d really feel much more comfortable if you would.” He replied with mock humility.

“Right. OK, I’ll show you my tits, but it’d better be worth it.” Putting down the camera, she grabbed the bottom of her T-shirt and pulled it over her head to reveal her perfectly formed breasts. Terri dropped her shirt on the table and cupped her firm breasts. “These are the best twenty thousand I ever spent.” She said to no one in particular, looking down, she teased her nipples until they stood out hard and long. Looking back up at the Vampire she smiled, her face a little flush, obviously becoming aroused from exposing her breasts.

“Those are truly beautiful Terri, especially the way you touch them. Wouldn’t you agree Kim?” Tom said as he looked up at her.

Kim could only nod in agreement. The photographer’s breasts were very large and full. They hung so beautifully on her toned body; she could hardly tell that they were implants. She made a note to find out who did Terri’s breasts when she decided to get her own done. The sight of the beautiful woman on her knees fondling her perfect breasts, looking up at the Vampire, sent a sexual thrill through her. She looked up at him to see that he was watching her intently. She noticed his skin glistened ever so slightly.

“Right now my body is putting out a pheromone that is sexually irresistible to women. Terri doesn’t realize it, but she’s completely lost control of the situation.” Tom explained as he pulled down the zipper of his trousers.

Kim found herself holding her breath, waiting for him to pull his cock out. She could feel her body craving him, desiring his touch, yearning to feel him between her thighs. Her head began to spin until she audibly exhaled and gasped a breath of fresh air in.

“How are you feeling Terri?” he asked.

“Hmm?” she looked up at the Vampire, startled out of her daze. She had been gently tugging on her hard nipples as if to make them even longer. “Oh, I feel amazing. I love showing my tits off to men, watching their dicks get hard. It feels so good when I tease my nipples and make them hard. I am so fucking horny right now. I really want to get this shoot over with so that I can fuck that little slut.” She seemed to slide back into reality a little, “OK, I showed you mine, now it’s your turn. Frankly I think you got the better end of the deal.”

“I’ve never done this sort of thing before, perhaps you can pull it out. To arrange the shot properly I mean.”

“Do all of you men go to some special male club to learn this crap?” she asked with annoyance in her voice, “All you really want is for someone to touch your weenie, typical.”

Regardless of her protestations she reached up and slipped her hand into his pants. Feeling around inside, a look of confusion swept across her face. “You got to be fucking kidding me!” she exclaimed, grasping his cock, “Did you honestly believe I’d fall for some rubber dick stuffed in your pants?” She pulled his cock out of his trousers, expecting to be holding a fake cock.

Kim’s jaw dropped open at the sight of the flaccid organ that filled the other woman’s hand. Her body suddenly became hot, wanting to touch, taste, and experience the cock.

“Holy shit…” Terri exclaimed, staring at massive organ that warmed the palm of her hand. “It can’t be real…” her voice trailed off in realization as the cock started to thicken in her grip and grow in length, snaking down her wrist until it stopped part way down her forearm. It was huge and thick, but still somewhat soft.

She stared at it for many seconds, still not believing its size. While she eschewed sex with men, she had seen many cocks in her time, but none ever as large as this one. She became acutely aware of the warm wet spot spreading between her legs. Just holding the cock had made her literally dripping wet.

“It’s real, I promise you.” Tom pulled open the button of his trousers and dropped them to the floor at his ankles proving the thick base of the cock was, indeed, firmly attached to his body. “You can let go if you want.”

Feeling the craving for the Vampire growing within her body Kim started to panic. She watched in terror as the Vampire easily controlled Terri, an avowed lesbian, and a woman who was obviously skilled at manipulating men. She knew that if she didn’t get out of that apartment she would be powerless to resist his cock. “Let go Terri. Please. Let go, take the picture and let’s get the fuck out of here!”

“I can’t.” Terri was absolutely captivated by the cock in her hand. Unable to resist, she slowly started to stroke the shaft, watching as the skin slid smoothly over the thick flesh. “I can’t let go. It’s unbelievable.”

With a twitch the cock began enlarging again. The shaft lengthened along her arm, thickening in her grip, the skin getting hot against hers. She stared as thick veins began to stand out against the shaft, filling it with blood. The dark cock head spasmed and spat out a blob of white fluid onto her arm.

“Let go!” Kim screamed at the other woman, “We need to get out! You and me! Now! We need to get out! Please let go!” she dissolved into despondent sobs as she watched the beautiful woman ignoring her please, completely enthralled by the Vampire.

“No Kim, it’s beautiful, can’t you see?” She answered as she watched the cock fill her hand, pushing it open. The head spat out another spurt of pre-cum onto her arm. “You have to understand, I’ve never felt like this before. It makes me feel so horny, so joyous. I need to make it hard so I can have his cum.”

“What have you done to her?” Kim asked, panicking. “What are you going to do to me?” She felt herself losing all control. Her eyes were unable to look away from the growing erection. She felt her body giving in completely to him, her deepest desire focusing on the Vampire’s cock. She knew that, were she able to leave the chair, she would be just like Terri: on her knees begging for his huge cock.

“I promised that I would do you no harm, that I wouldn’t touch you, while you were here.” Tom replied while he looked at Terri’s beautiful face looking up at him, her eyes begging for his cock. “You have nothing to fear. I’m only proving that my story is true, as you requested.”

His words instantly calmed Kim as if she had just smoked a joint at a party. She relaxed, no longer afraid, and allowed the sexual pleasure to wash over her. One finger slid down between her legs to relieve her overwhelming need.

Terri took the hardening cock into her mouth and began to suck on the head. In the back of her mind she was amazed, she hated men, and hated having a cock in her mouth even more. However, at this moment in time she desired nothing more than making the cock hard with her tongue. She felt shaft in her hand tense briefly and watched the large testicles tighten as the cock deposited a small warm load on her tongue. In the past this would have made her become violently angry even as she gagged at the taste. But this time, that taste made her mouth salivate and a warm wave of pleasure spread over her face and down her body. She pulled the fat cock from her mouth and looked up at him, “Did you cum?” she asked.

“Oh no. Believe me, you’ll know when I cum.” Tom replied with a laugh. He allowed himself to relax and enjoy the beautiful young woman. His cock quickly hardened, into a foot long solid shaft of thick warm flesh.

She looked up at the hard cock as she slid her hand up and down its length, pre-cum dripping from the head as she rubbed it into the shaft. “This is un-fucking believable!” she giggled, her eyes bright with sexual excitement, “I’ve never seen a cock this fucking big in my life! ”

“I thought you didn’t like cocks?” Kim asked cattily, her eyes half closed as she gave over to her own passion rubbing her hard clit, “I thought you were only here because you wanted to have my pretty little mouth sucking you clit?”

“I don’t like cocks, I guess I mean that I didn’t…” she stammered, unable to think clearly. She stroked the cock with both hands, forcing a stream of pre-cum from the end to fall into her waiting mouth. The white fluid, dripping onto her tongue, hitting her chin, and splattering onto her breasts, was more than an average man ejaculated during climax. “This is why I was born a woman, I understand now.”

She got off her knees, her eyes still locked onto the huge cock in her hand as she stroked another jet of pre-cum onto her breasts. Placing the cock against her chest between her breasts she pushed them together to envelop the shaft. “ Fuck my tits.” She begged breathlessly. As he began to slide the length of his cock between her warm soft breasts she shuddered in pleasure. Each time the fat cockhead slid up she would open her mouth for it to slide in, coating it with her warm saliva before it slid back between her breasts again.

“It’s so fucking perfect, your cock fucking my tits like that.” Terri moaned with pleasure as she held her breasts tightly against the slowly thrusting shaft, sharply pinching her hard nipples. “Oh fuck that feels good! God I want you in my pussy! I want your big fucking cock in my fucking pussy!”

Then she looked over at the pretty young woman seated in the chair. “I want you to fuck me while I make out with this little cunt! I want to feel you fuck me while she sucks on my tits.” She said, looking up at the Vampire, with unbearable need in her eyes, to obtain his approval. As soon as he nodded his sanction she stood up, undid her thick leather belt, and pulled open her low-rise jeans. Sliding them over her shapely hips she revealed her neatly trimmed pussy, her juices running down her firm thighs.

Holding the Vampire’s massive cock in her hand, Terri stood before the young reporter. She watched her masturbate for a moment before becoming aware that the younger woman was watching her face intently.

“I can’t tell what’s turning you on more little girl…” leaning close she slid her hand over Kim’s and rubbed the young woman’s dripping pussy, slipping two fingers deep into her hot snatch. “The idea that I’m going to fuck you…” she kissed her deep red lips, the girl’s tongue touching hers instinctively, “or the fact that he’s going to fuck me with that giant fucking cock…”

Kim cried out as she began to orgasm, the experienced lesbian’s fingers stimulating her G-spot until she gushed into her hand. Straddling her shaking body, Terri lifted her wet hand up to the girl’s quivering lips to allow her to taste herself. Without hesitation Kim licked her own juices, from the other woman’s fingers, moaning in pleasure.

Terri whispered into Kim’s ear as she dominated the young woman. “That’s a good little cunt. Now I want you to suck on my breasts while he fucks my pussy with that huge cock of his.” She moved closer to the girl until her seemingly perfect breasts hung an inch from Kim’s lips. The pretty Asian reached up to touch the warm globes that hung in front of her, caressing them as she tentatively reached her tongue out to touch the hard nipple. “That’s it, lick them, suck on them while he fucks me.”

Kim tasted the other woman’s flesh, uncertainly at first, but quickly taking the whole nipple into her mouth. The woman’s perfume surrounded her as she let her mouth explore the sensual contrast between the soft warm flesh of her breast and the hardness of the erect nipples. She suddenly became aware of a different taste in her mouth, cum, the Vampire’s cum as she licked it from the woman’s breasts. The taste made her head spin in ecstasy as she greedily lapped it up.

“That’s it, lick my tits. You look beautiful licking my perfect tits. Now suck my fucking nipples, make them fucking hard, bite them, bite my fucking nipples and suck on them…” Terri demanded as she felt the massive head of the Vampire’s cock press up against her aching pussy. The sound and tempo of her voice changed, the absolute sexual desire made it tremble as she continued to talk to the young woman. “Oh fuck, God it’s fucking huge. He’s pushing his fucking huge cock against my tight little pussy.” Holding Kim close, her shaking fingers intertwining with the girl’s long black hair. She groaned as the large cockhead slid between her tight labia, “Oh God, he’s so fucking big. I can feel his big fucking cock sliding into my fucking pussy. Oh fuck! It’s so fucking big! It’s filling my pussy. God, I’m going to cum! Oh fuck yeah, oh fuck me! Put that big fucking cock in me!”

Kim felt the woman shaking, while clutching her tightly, pulling her hair and holding her close to her breasts. She reached down with one hand to touch her own pussy, bringing herself quickly to a matching orgasm. For a brief moment of clarity as she started to orgasm, Kim felt perfectly safe. Perhaps it was the Vampire’s promise, after all, he could have clearly taken her at any time. Or maybe it was just the effects of the Vampire on her, maybe it she who was going to feel the effects of that massive cock next. Clear thought was fleeting though as she came, hard, squirting against her hand as she fucked herself with her fingers. This time she didn’t hesitate to lift her wet fingers to her mouth to taste herself. She once again became aware of the cries of pleasure from the other woman.

“Oh God, no! He can’t! Oh my God! He’s going in deeper! He’s putting his fucking cock in me even deeper!” Terri cried out.

She began to struggle against the huge cock even as her body adjusted to its size. Unable to resist, she pushed her pussy back onto the Vampire’s cock until it filled her. Burying her head in Kim’s shoulder she cried out as another orgasm swept though her body. The young woman held her close; a sexual bond was growing between them built out of fear and ecstasy.

Tom gently pulled the two women apart, lifted Terri into his arms, letting his cock slip from her body. He laid her down on her back on top of the massive table. She lay there for a moment, writhing in pleasure, her legs splayed wide. Her moans turned into whimpers of desire as her body became aware that the Vampire’s cock was no longer lodged inside her pussy. “Fuck my pussy, please! Fuck me. I need your cum, I need it badly.”

Kim couldn’t stop staring at the massive cock that stood out from the Vampires body. It had to be easily a foot long, and as thick around as her forearm, and was slowly swaying as he stepped close to the woman on the table. She yearned to experience the obviously overpowering pleasure of the Vampire, but she was terrified that she would lose herself to him.

The Vampire placed the head of his cock against the wet opening of the sexy photographer. Instinctively she pulled her legs up and apart, her pussy opening to give him access. His cock slid deep into her waiting body. Kim watched in fascination as inch after inch of flesh disappeared into Terri, the woman responding in obvious rapture, screaming and grasping her breasts as she came, drenching the cock in her juices as it slid in and out of her clenching pussy.

“Oh God! Fuck yeah! Cum in me! Cum in my pussy!” she cried, shaking uncontrollably, her hands squeezing his cock trying to make him cum. “Please cum I can’t stand it any longer! I need your cum!”

The Vampire pounded his massive cock into the helpless woman. Finally Kim watched, enthralled, as his large balls tightened against his body and his cock hardened even more. With a loud groan he started pumping massive loads of cum into the screaming woman. Terri’s body spasmed as the Vampire’s cum triggered an overwhelming orgasm in her. She clawed at her body as every nerve cell fired in pleasure. Cum spewed from her clenching pussy as he pulled the rock hard cock out and began to pump loads of cum onto her body.

Sitting up she watched as load after load of hot cum splattered on her breasts. “Oh yeah! Cum on my tits! Cum on my perfect fucking tits!” she cried out, while she rubbed the cum all over her breasts, body, and face, carrying handfuls of cum into her mouth.

Finally the Vampire’s ejaculation subsided and his cock slowly started to soften. Terri sat on the edge of the table nursing any remaining cum from his cock.

Kim too was recovering from her erotic trance. Had the Vampire wanted to take her, she was convinced that there would have been nothing that she could do to resist him.

“So, I take it that this was enough proof for you?” the Vampire asked. “I can do it again if you wish.”

“No!” she shouted before giggling, “I mean no, thank you. You’ve made your point. And I think this will make a great story. What are you going to do to me?”

“I promised you that I wouldn’t do anything to you while you were here. You can leave any time.” he answered with a smile, “I only compelled you to remain seated because I don’t know that I could have stopped myself from taking you had you approached me during the feeding.”

Surprised, Kim stood up without resistance, and did her best to fix her clothing, although she made it a point not to get too close to the Vampire. She watched Terri for a moment as she tenderly administered to the cock. “Will she be OK?”

“She’ll be fine once the effects wear off. I’ll have my servant take care of her, get her to bed, and when she’s recovered my driver will take her home with no memory of what happened here tonight.”

“So I can go then?”

“Of course. Besides, I thought you had an engagement tonight.”

“Oh my God! I almost forgot!” Kim said looking at her watch, “What time is it? Shit, I’m so late, I probably won’t get into the club!”

“What club is that, if I may ask?” Tom said with interest.

“Oh Plus. It’s the hottest club in town and my best girlfriend’s new boyfriend owns it or something.” Kim explained as she gathered her things, “But I’ll never make it in time, there’s no way I’ll get a cab in time.”

“Go ahead down, I’ll have my driver meet you out front, he can get you there in no time.” Tom said with a smile.

“Thank you!” She said as she started for the door before pausing for a moment. She rushed over to the Vampire and, delicately, kissed his cheek before rushing to the door. “Thank you for this Mr. Michaels, this story will give my career a real boost. I’m not just lips and tits,” she stole a look at Terri, her body covered in cum as she licked the cock clean, “cunt. I have what it takes to succeed in this business. I’m sorry I lost it on you Mr. Michaels; I guess I was just scared shitless that you were going to suck the life out of me. Bye!”

As she rushed out the door she noticed Michaels servant hiding in the shadows of the hallway. She was dressed in a tiny nightgown. It was clear that she had been masturbating. Kim smiled at her before rushing out the massive front door.

“Goodbye Kim, I’ll see you soon.” the Vampire murmured at the closed door as the other woman came to collect Terri.