The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Interlude with a Vampire

Summary: MC, MF, FF, MD, FD, VAMP, DRU, WIFE, RELUC, SIZE, GR, NC

Synopsis: A sexy young reporter conducts a late night interview with a wealthy man who claims to be a Vampire. But these Vampires don’t suck your blood, they suck your sexual energy.

Interlude With A Vampire is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Chapter 5

Kim scrambled into the elevator, her heart pumping hard in her chest with an amazing feeling of elation and ecstasy. Her adrenaline raced as if she had just escaped with her life while her pussy was still dripping wet with sexual arousal. She leaned against the back wall of the elevator and stared back at the heavy door, almost expecting the Vampire to come bursting through.

Breathing a sigh of relief as the metal doors closed and the elevator began moving she took a moment to check out her reflection in the mirrored walls. She started fixing her disheveled hair before she noticed that her left nipple was poking out over her halter top. Quickly, she adjusted her breasts and pulled down her skirt trying to put herself back together. She was still running a brush through her hair when the elevator doors opened.

Across the lobby stood the doorman, waiting for her. He smiled and held the big heavy door open for her. Parked by the curb was a large black Rolls Royce with black tinted windows. The driver waved to her and opened the door of the big sedan. Kim walked across the lobby, her heels clicking on the marble, trying to look as if this sort of thing was normal.

“Miss Simpson? If you’ll be so kind.” The driver smiled warmly indicating that she should sit in the luxurious back seat. “We have many blocks to travel, and not much time in which to do so.”

She thanked the uniformed driver as she slid onto the warm leather seat. As soon as her foot was safely inside the vehicle he closed the door with a muffled thump. The glass separating the driver and passenger compartment was tinted black so she couldn’t see the driver climb in, but seconds later the car accelerated smartly.

Letting out a squeal of delight Kim settled back into the seat to watch the city lights go past. The smooth and controlled ride of the car and the expert hand of the driver masked the speed at which they were actually traveling. All this just added to the erotic sense of thrill she was feeling at having escaped her adventure unscathed. Here she is, Kim Simpson, Ace Investigative Reporter. Having unmasked the deadly Vampire she escapes his lair with the story to dance the night away at the hottest club in town.

The rush of the chase through the city streets was making her horny with excitement. Her nipples stood out hard against her top and the wetness between her legs urged her to masturbate in the back of the opulent car. But, although she couldn’t see the driver through the blackened glass, there was no guarantee that he couldn’t see her. Besides, she could see that they were only a few blocks away from the club. So she decided to cross her legs like a lady and let the soft undulations of the car stimulate her instead.

“I can smell him.” She suddenly thought; that’s why she was getting so horny on the car, “I can smell him and he’s doing this to me.” She shuddered and looked around the car as if he were going to be there. She took a deep breath to try and calm down, but that only served to turn her on even more as his scent permeated her nostrils. She felt her hands moving of their own accord to touch her most sensitive areas as the car came to a stop out front of the club.

Snapping out of her growing sexual trance she slid over to the door as the driver opened it for her. She took his proffered hand as she stepped out onto the curb in front of the club. She found herself staring into his eyes for a moment. God he was sexy, she thought, I should ditch the club and invite him for a ride in the back seat.

“Here you are Miss. Oh Positive.” He announced, breaking the spell. She realized that he wasn’t irresistibly attractive; certainly not enough to make her melt like that. “You’d better hurry; I understand they close the doors at the stroke of midnight.”

Kim glanced over at the neon sign at the front of the glitzy club. On the front was a huge red digital clock, it read eleven fifty. She quickly thanked the driver and ran to the front of the velvet rope behind which stood dozens of potential revelers waiting to be selected the honor of entering. Never one to wait in line, Kim strode up to the pretty girl with the headset who stood out front with a clipboard. She figured that if she was aggressive she could walk right in.

“I’m expected…”

“Hold on sweetie.” The young woman reached out a hand and placed it on Kim’s chest, stopping her cold. Kim looked at the woman’s hand, oddly turned on by the contact, and followed the arm up to meet the deep blue eyes of a beautiful redhead. She found her eyes quickly dropping to look at the woman’s prodigious breasts, perfectly displayed in a tight, low cut gown. She felt her cheeks flush as she briefly pictured herself licking the woman’s prominent nipples. “We’re full up tonight, and we’re closing the doors in ten minutes. Maybe you should try getting here a little earlier next time.”

Kim snapped her eyes back up to the woman’s face. “But I’m meeting my friend here! Lisa Cox, she knows one of the owners. You’ve got to let me in!” She just had to get in the club tonight.

“Oh!” The woman smiled broadly, showing off her perfectly white teeth, snapping from bitch to beauty in a flash. “You’re Kim Simpson. Why didn’t you say so? She made sure you were on the VIP list. I’ll take you right to the VIP suite, Ms. Cox will be there.”

Kim followed the pretty woman, watching her hips sway as her body moved under the tight shimmering material of her dress. They walked past the massive wall of a doorman into the glittery club. The woman turned to face her and spread her arms wide, “Welcome to Oh Positive!”

She glanced around the club. A massive glass bar dominated one wall, a huge waterfall formed a shimmering curtain behind it. The main floor was dotted with tables and stools leading up to a two level dance floor. The top level was about 3 feet taller than the first and was well lit with colored lights while the lower one was darker, more intimate. Kim found herself slowly turning around as she tried to soak in the room until her eyes once again connected with the woman from the door.

She gazed at the woman’s body, her tight dress clinging to her slim frame, and then into the woman’s eyes, not quite sure what to say or do. The woman licked her full lips, moisture glistening off her red lipstick, her eyes flashed momentarily. Kim found herself remembering the feeling of the beautiful photographer pressed so close to her while she was fucked by the massive Vampire cock. Looking at the stunning woman she felt herself becoming more than slightly aroused.

“The VIP suite is right up these stairs Ms Simpson.” The woman said with a smile, apparently not noticing the other woman’s stare, as she guided Kim to the foot of a broad set of stairs leading up to a second level. “The attendants up there can give you anything you could want. And if they can’t, I will.”

“Kim!”

Shaking her head to clear it, Kim looked up. Leaning over the railing was her friend Lisa, screaming and waving down at her. Lisa was the daughter of an obscenely rich family, heir to the sandwich meat fortune she liked to joke. Kim originally befriended her because of her wealth, figuring that Lisa was a ticket to be seen in the right places and meet the right people. But soon the two truly became best friends.

Kim waved back at her friend and started to climb the stairs. Lisa was perfectly slim, with a perfect body, perfectly long blonde hair, and a perfectly pretty face, all a product of good genes, a stress free lifestyle, and an on call personal trainer and chef. Looking up at Lisa she could see that her friend was wearing a very short blue party dress, loose, but coming tight to hug her ass and show off her long slim legs. Perhaps it was a little too short; Kim swore that she could see Lisa’s pussy peeking out from under the hem of the dress.

Reaching the top of the stairs, Kim’s arms were suddenly filled with a hug from her friend. She relished the feeling of the young woman’s body pressed against hers. “Kim! You just made it, the doors close in,” she looked over her shoulder at a massive countdown clock on the wall of the VIP area, “8 minutes! I figured you bailed!”

“No way would I bail on you. But I have the freakiest story to tell you, you’re never gonna fuckin’ believe it Lisa.” The two girls took up a position by a table, overlooking the bar and dance floor. “But first I need a stiff drink, no a couple of stiff drinks to calm me down.”

Almost as if by magic a pretty waitress arrived with a tray of drinks in silver martini glasses. Kim started to ask for a vodka martini when Lisa interrupted and reached over to grab a pair of glasses from the waitress. “They don’t make drinks here.” She handed one glass to Kim, placing the other on the table behind them, and reached for two more. “They only serve their special house drink, but believe me, it’s the best drink you’ll ever taste!”

Kim took the straw between her lips and tasted the drink. It was a wonderful infusion of some sort of spice, or maybe some fruit, in vodka, probably. Whatever it was, it tasted wonderful and Kim found herself finishing the first glass in seconds. “You’re right, it tastes amazing. That’s that new orange Vodka right?”

The blonde shrugged her shoulders while she sipped her own drink down. “I don’t know. The drink’s a big secret, but what the fuck right? It tastes great.” She put down the first glass and picked up the second, downing it in one long sip. “So you didn’t tell me how much you love my new dress!” she said, trying to look hurt and upset while modeling it for her friend.

“You look completely hot in that dress,” Kim said while admiring her friend’s smooth tan skin. She caught another glimpse of her shaved pussy peeking out from underneath the material. The brief glimpse sent a prickle of arousal through her. “But you might have bought it a tad too short, I think you’re showing off a little more pink than you planned.”

“I know. I’m such a slut aren’t I?” she answered with a laugh. Pulling the hem of the dress up a little she exposed more of her pussy and ran her fingers over it. “There are so many hot bodies in this place that I have to do something to cause a stir. Right? Besides, it’s a closed party after twelve and I plan on getting fucked up and wild tonight!” She downed another glass of the exotic house beverage.

“Yeah, fucked up!” Kim agreed while she stared as her friend absently touched her pussy. She imagined what it would be like if it were her fingers gently stroking her friend’s most intimate area. Maybe she should just reach over and…

“It’s Lyndsay Moore!” Lisa cried; breaking the spell Kim was slowly falling under. “You know the former teen star! Wow, she really is hot.”

‘What the fuck is happening to me?’ Kim thought to herself. She had just been fantasizing about making a move on her best friend. She began to wonder if Lisa had really been touching herself like that, or if it had all been in her mind.

Taking another drink, she leaned on the railing of the balcony and looked around the club. The big clock on the wall indicated that the doors would close in five minutes. Apparently the real party began after the door was locked. She looked across the VIP area. There were a number of celebrities that Kim could recognize other than the teen queen. There was a network anchor chatting up a sexy young starlet, several women from the smash show: Desperate Homemakers, Slut, the hot new female rock band, screamed while they poured drinks into each other’s open mouths, a fashion model or two, and a number of people whose only celebrity was that they were obscenely rich, much like Lisa.

She looked down over the main club. Underneath the curve of the raised VIP area was the club DJ, a sexy young woman with a firm muscular body wrapped in some sort of latex dress. The bartender and waitresses were all attired in tight skimpy dresses showing of their best assets to the exclusive clientele.

Kim found her own assets feeling a little restricted in her top, must be the heat in the full club. She adjusted her top again, a move that sent a thrill of pleasure through her erect nipples

But as she scanned the main floor she noticed that it wasn’t just the rich and famous in attendance. Over by the bar were four women, easily in their forties, dressed in flowered dresses that were more in place at a church barbeque than a downtown nightclub. On the dance floor was a group of teenage girls dressed in jeans and T-shirts. Standing at the side of the dance floor sipping their drinks were three women in nearly matching power suites, probably working for a legal firm or a brokerage. The more she looked around the club, the more she was struck by the diversity of the women there. There were women of many different shapes and sizes, all skin colors, and a veritable United Nations of ethnic backgrounds. The only thing they all had in common was that they all appeared to be between their late teens and maybe fifty, and they were all attractive, fit, and healthy looking.

It was then that it dawned on her that women far outnumbered the men in the club, by easily ten to one. This was all very strange, especially in her frame of mind. She turned around to ask Lisa if the club was always like this. As she turned the room started to spin and she had to hold onto the handrail to keep from falling flat on her ass.

“Are you OK?” Lisa asked, concerned, turning away from her conversation with the tall and rather handsome man who was now standing next to her. This must be the boyfriend she’d heard so much about.

“Wow, those drinks are really fucking strong.” Kim answered, her words slurring a little, as her head spun from the effects of the alcohol. “I’d better slow down a little; these drinks are making me feel a little funny.”

“But you want to feel funny, girl! Have another drink, that way you won’t notice that you’re getting drunk.” Lisa shoved another drink into Kim’s hand. Without thinking about it she put the straw to her lips. Lisa and Handsome Man each raised their drinks along with her. Kim noticed that Handsome Man’s pants fit oddly, making it look like he had a hard-on tenting the front. The thought that he was standing there pointing his erection at her sent a thrill up her spine.

“I almost forgot! Kim this is Carl, he’s a network exec for the WPN network. And he’s single!” Lisa yelled pulling Kim over towards them. “I told you I’d find you a hot guy to hook up with!”

“Oh! I thought this was your new boyfriend.” Kim put her hand out and lurched towards Carl. Stumbling, she ended up falling into his arms rather than shaking his hand. She giggled as she leaned against him. “Pleased to meet you Carl, I’m Kim, and I’m a little wasted.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Kim. I’ve heard nothing but good things about you from Lisa.” He said, maneuvering a hand around to shake hers while his other arm held her close, “But I must say that you are much more beautiful in person than she described.”

Taking his hand, she looked into his brown eyes. He was definitely handsome, strong jaw, good hair, sexy eyes, nice and tall, and… and she could definitely feel his hard cock pushing against her ass. She wasn’t sure if she was excited by the sensation or offended by the idea, but she liked the way it felt pressed up against her ass. Overruling her body’s desire to feel his cock inside her, she extricated herself from his strong arms and stood back near the railing.

“You’re very flattering, thank you.” She smiled at him, trying not to look at his crotch. Still, her eyes kept flicking down to check out his apparent erection. There’s no way he couldn’t be aware of it, and she wasn’t egotistical enough to suspect it was being caused because she was so unbelievably hot. She watched it twitch in his slacks, sending a slight thrill through her. Looking back up at his face, he didn’t seem to notice her staring. He just smiled back at her while Lisa whispered something in his ear.

Lisa stepped over and whispered in her ear. “So? What do you think of him? Pretty hot huh?”

“Um, he’s very good looking, Lisa, but he seems a little too excited to meet me doesn’t he?” she answered with a barely concealed laugh. “I mean he has an erection for God’s sake!”

“I know. It’s a pretty big one too!” Lisa slurred back, her breath warm in Kim’s ear. The touch of her friend pressed up against her made Kim feel warm, and her pussy feel wet. “Nothing like my man’s, but I bet he could pound you pretty good with that tonight.”

Kim turned around to lean on the railing, shaking her head and laughing. She wondered if Carl and Lisa were looking at her ass as she bent over the rail to survey the club again. This evening was turning out to be way too weird. She wondered if she should have gone right home.

Looking down near the dance floor she saw that two of the power suit girls appeared to be in a passionate embrace, kissing each other hard while the third girl ran her hands over the first’s ass. By the bar a pair of the younger girls, one with full sleeve tattoos on each arm, had cornered a church lady, lifted her flowered dress, and were playing with her pussy, while the older woman moaned in oblivious pleasure.

Looking around the VIP area she noticed the young starlet firmly planted on the lap of the News Anchor, if she didn’t know better, Kim thought it looked like the News Anchor was firmly planted inside the starlet by the way the young woman ground against him. The two sexy stars from Desperate Homemakers snuggled closely in a booth, kissing passionately and fondling each other through their clothes.

Kim couldn’t believe what she was seeing. “I must be losing my mind” Kim started saying loudly to Lisa as she turned back around, “I’m so fucking wasted that I think everyone is…” she turned to see Lisa standing there, her dress off one shoulder, exposing her cute breast, stroking Carl’s hard cock as it stuck out of his open jeans, “…having sex.” she finished drunkenly.

“Fuck yeah girlfriend! That’s the whole fuckin’ point!” She shouted back over the music. “Get fucked up and get fucked hard!”

Lisa was interrupted by a loud alarm going off. A noise went up from the crowd that sounded something between a cheer and a cry of passion. A voice came over the speakers with a fast driving dance beat behind it: “Alert! Alert! The doors are now closed and locked! Club Oh Positive is ready to Blast Off! Prepare to Accelerate!” the DJ announced starting out like a serious message ending like a wild party animal.

The driving techno-pop soundtrack that blasted from the sound system made Kim’s heart beat faster and harder. Her body started to move to the music, her hips swaying back and forth to the rhythm. The loud bass guitar made her whole body vibrate. He skin felt taut and alive, every inch sensitive to the touch of her tight clothing. Her breasts ached from the sound making her erect nipples rub against her tight top. Each drum beat sent small shockwaves of pleasure across her clit, making her pussy drip, and making her asshole twitch with every beat. She was unable to resist as the loud music drove her body into an excited state of arousal. Her head swam from the effects of the alcohol and music even as she tried to regain her composure.

She watched as her friend slowly stroked Handsome Man’s hard cock, her breast exposed, and her dress riding up to past her shaved pussy. She found herself staring at her friend’s nearly perfect body, her small firm breasts topped by a hard pink nipple. She watched Lisa’s hand as it slowly stroked the hard cock while Carl slid his hand over her ass, his fingers slipping under her dress. She imagined what the warm hard shaft might look like in Lisa’s pussy as he slid it in and out, or what it might taste like as she bent down, pulled it from her friend’s wet pussy, and took it into her own mouth.

Suddenly she found herself reeling, her breath coming ragged gasps and her knees growing weak, as the room seemed to tilt. Afraid she was going to faint, she grabbed onto one of the stools that surrounded the table and sat down on it. Closing her eyes she tried to figure out what was happening to her.

“Is there anything I can do for you Miss Simpson?” a pleasant voice asked.

Kim opened her eyes and looked up to see the beautiful woman who had escorted her into the club earlier. “I’m OK, I’m just little too much to drink a little too fast.” she slurred her response. Kim tried to stand straight and focus on the beautiful woman’s stunning blue eyes but found her gaze drawn down to look at her tits instead. Unable to look away Kim was mesmerized by the glittering material as it wrapped the perfect globes of the woman’s breasts. “I just need to slow down a little…”

“May I offer you cunnilingus?” The stunning woman offered.

“Offer me what?” Kim said looking back up at the woman’s face only to be captured by the woman’s striking eyes. “What did you say?”

The redhead leaned a little closer, putting her hand gently on Kim’s arm. This simple touch sent a thrill through the young reporter making her lean in closer to hear what the woman was saying.

“Cunnilingus, I was asking you if you would like me to eat your pussy.” she said, licking her lips delicately, “There’s no charge for the service, and I promise, I’m very good at it. If you’ll notice, your friends are being offered the same service and they are very eager to accept.” Kim looked over towards Lisa and Handsome man to see a pretty waitress speaking to each one.

Lisa looked at a petite brunette in a tight blue dress. The young waitress gently stroked the blonde’s tanned thigh while she offered her services. Lisa eagerly nodded her head, her eyes wide with excitement, as the girl knelt between the blonde’s legs. The brunette pulled Lisa’s dress up to her tummy, delicately spread her pussy with her well manicured fingers, and gently started to lick the blonde’s clit. The pretty rich girl squealed with delight as the brunette’s tongue touched her clit followed by a loud groan as she shuddered with pleasure.

Next to her a large breasted blonde, Kim wondered why the boys always went for the big tits, knelt in front of Handsome Man and expertly took his cock into her mouth. Staring in fascination she watched as the blonde soon pulled his hard cock from her mouth and slid her hand up and down the shaft while Handsome Man came. His cum erupted from the tip of his cock and fell back onto her hand as she spread up and down his hard shaft. The blonde quickly licked her hand and his cock clean while keeping him hard before sliding his cock back into her mouth.

“So what do you say Kim?” the red head said, “May I lick your pussy?”

Kim started to say no, but the beautiful woman deftly reached up and pinched her already hard nipple sending a sharp jolt of ecstasy through the reporter. Kim tried to speak, but found only moans coming from her red lips. The sight of the beautiful woman’s desire filled eyes made it impossible for the tall Asian to think clearly. She managed to break the gaze by looking over the railing at the party below.

On the raised area stood three men, including the mountain of a bodyguard she saw earlier. In front of them stood a large group of excited women, some in various states of undress, all of them trying to get closer to the men. It was obvious the reason for their interest stemmed from the freakishly large organs sprouting from each man’s open fly. Each man was equipped with a massive hard cock that had to be nearly a foot long and as thick around as her own wrist. Women were crowding to touch, lick, and suck on the huge organs. Kim stared for several long moments, the pleasure emanating from her pinched nipple distracting, her concentration clouding as she imagined the feeling of such a massive shaft, before the terrifying realization broke through the mental haze.

She looked up at the beautiful red head, careful not to get caught in her piercing blue gaze. “You’re a… uh…” started to say while the woman released Kim’s nipple, sending another thrill of pleasure through her body, making her world spin. Kim looked down at her erect nipple as it throbbed, pressed against the tight material of her top.

Her feeling of alarm was gone. There was something really important she had been about to say, or do, but with the throbbing pleasure she just couldn’t bring it to mind. She was pretty sure it was important she thought to herself as she admired her perfect breasts. They seemed to look fuller, bigger, and she loved the way her one hard nipple pushed against the material of her top.

Kim reached up with her fingers to touch her other nipple and watched as it hardened against her finger. Mesmerized, she teased her left nipple then switched to her still throbbing right nipple, back and forth, her level of arousal increasing each time. Her heartbeat was heavy in her ears as the loud music and commotion of the club seemed to melt away for a moment until she felt a touch on her arm.

Languidly Kim looked over at the red headed hostess to see that she had undone the neck of her dress and pulled the sparkling material down to expose her large perfect breasts. The woman had teased her nipples until they were hard and distended, attending to one nipple and then the next. She looked up at Kim and smiled, her wet red lips opening to reveal her perfect white teeth.

“Call me Mary.”

“Oh my fucking god.” she said drunkenly, “Mary, I’ve had waaaay too much to drink. I’m so fucking wasted that I’m letting myself get seduced some hot little bar hostess. You really are fucking hot though.” Kim rambled on, slurring her words, “Fuck, I am so fucking wasted that I can’t even fucking remember what it was that was so fucking important. Mary. Mary. Why do I know your name? You seem so familiar; have we met before Mary?”

Mary pouted her full red lips seductively while she slowly shook her head, her blue eyes glistening, then she looked down at her fingers as they played with her perfect hard nipples. Kim found her eyes following the other woman’s glance as she was once again mesmerized by the perfect breasts.

The hostess stepped close to Kim, who instinctively spread her thighs wide to accommodate the woman’s advances, feeling her short skirt ride up her thighs and pull tight against her ass, and feeling the red head’s warm flesh pressed against her sensitive inner thighs.

“You have beautiful breasts Kim; your nipples are so hard.” Mary said seductively.

The Asian could do nothing but stare at the other woman’s breasts, so close to her own, watching as the red head pulled on her hard nipples, her skin becoming flush with excitement. She offered no resistance when Mary started to pull her tight halter top down to reveal her breasts. Kim shuddered with pleasure as the seam pulled across her hard nipples, pulling them down one after another, and their firm flesh springing back up. It must be the halter top pushing them up from below, she thought, because her breasts looked so much fuller.

Kim was unbelievably aroused by the sight of Mary’s large pale breasts and hard pink nipples so achingly close to her own tan skin, and dark erect nipples. Mary pulled on her nipples several times before pressing them against the young reporter’s. The red head’s breasts felt slightly cool against Kim’s warm flesh.

She gasped as Mary teased their nipples together, rubbing them against each other between her well manicured fingers. Kim quietly gasped as her nipples were pulled, making them harder and harder, making her breasts tingle warmly with pleasure. The red head kept pulling, her fingers gently pinching Kim’s nipples, pulling them until they began to lift her breasts, and letting them go to fall back down.

With each pinch Kim felt hot pleasure radiating from her nipples, over her flush breasts and through her entire body. She’d never felt this sort of sensation in her life. She found herself breathing heavier and heavier, her hips pushing her moist pussy against the woman’s firm thigh, until she realized that she was about to orgasm.

“Fuck, stop, Stop! You’re going to make me cum.” She pleaded breathlessly as she finally looked back up at Mary, seeing her eyes ablaze with passion. “I can’t, not here, not in public.”

But Mary smiled broadly and leaned in to whisper in the pretty journalist’s ear, “Cum for me Kim.” she commanded as she pinched her dark nipples hard and held them tightly.

As soon as the words slipped from the red head’s red lips they sent an uncontrollable thrill through Kim’s body. The burning pleasure of her nipples made her entire body shake as she came. Gripping the bar hard Kim cried out in ecstasy as she squirted on the other woman’s leg, her juices dripping down the her shapely thigh. Her entire body convulsed uncontrollably as her orgasm completely overwhelmed her. Her stomach tightened with each contraction, her thighs shook, her eyes rolled back under her eyelids as she drooled from her open gasping mouth.

As she slowly shook off the effects of the climax Kim was finally able to look up at Mary to see the other woman slowly open her own eyes, a satisfied grin on her face, locks of her long red hair hanging in front of her beautiful face, as if she had enjoyed a similar orgasm. Gasping a little as the occasional orgasmic contraction randomly took her, Kim slowly loosened her grip on the bar, sat up, and adjusting her skirt to hide her still dripping pussy, not thinking about her still exposed breasts.

“What did you do to me?” Kim slurred, still not quite able to speak clearly, feeling as if she’d run a marathon. “That was unbelievable.”

“I made you cum,” Mary said with a broad smile. “just a little bit. It’s nothing compared to how hard I’ll make you cum next.”

A commotion from the dance floor erupted drawing Kim’s attention away from the beautiful woman who stood inches from her. She turned her head, bringing on a brief wave of dizziness as she tried to focus on what was happening. As her vision cleared she watched, astounded, as the dance floor was covered in naked writhing bodies frantically coupling in whatever way they were able. One of the soccer moms, having torn off her dress to reveal a well toned body, had pinned one of the teenagers to the floor and had buried her face between the girl’s thighs while the teen reciprocated feverishly.

A cry went up from the short stage as the large muscular bouncer sprayed streams of cum all over the girls in the front of the stage while they eagerly jostled to get a taste. Kim found her pussy contracting each time the massive cock tensed and shot a thick stream of cum from its fat head. A frenzied teen eagerly licked the cum covered face of a housewife, sharing the thick warm cum as they kissed. A fit looking black doorman slammed his huge cock into one of the businesswomen before pulling it out to let the other two, their suits torn open in their crazed passion, suck on it before he slowly plunged it deep into the screaming woman again.

Kim shivered, her body humming with sexual desire as she watched the huge black cock slide into the woman’s stretched pussy, her body yearning to feel it too. She watched fascinated as the previously demure businesswoman gritted her teeth and pushed back onto the massive organ, her pelvis rotated to allow deep entry. She imagined what it would feel like to have a huge cock like that sliding into her own quivering body, its massive shaft spreading her pussy wide, filling her deepest places. She actually felt the pressure of another orgasm quickly building, just from watching a woman thirty feet away being fucked by a huge black cock.

Languidly she turned back to Mary to see the tall beauty still smiling at her. Looking into the other woman’s eyes the warm orgasmic feeling spread and grew as she became aware that something was sliding into her wet pussy. Slowly looking down, Kim followed the line of Mary’s arm to see that the woman had inserted a finger into her pussy and was gently rubbing her clit with her thumb.

She could feel woman’s finger as it slid deep into her wet pussy, the slim appendage stimulating ever inch of the way as if it were a thick cock. Suddenly Kim felt an overpowering wave of sexual excitement wash over her unlike anything she’d felt before. It was as if every nerve in her pussy was sending shocks of pleasure until her body was ready to burst.

“Wh-what are you doing to me?” Kim asked breathlessly, struggling against her bodies overwhelming need to cum.

“You’ve heard of the G-Spot right?” Mary answered with a dripping smile.

“Oh fuck…” Kim panted breathlessly, her body shaking violently, “…it’s never felt anything like this…”

“That’s because nobody can touch you in the ways I can touch you.” Mary moved her hand slightly making Kim writhe in pleasure. “I can cause your body any pleasures I please, make you dance like a puppet on a string.”

“I don’t under oh stand ohfuck…” Kim suddenly cried out, her body jerking, her pussy squirting as she came, her legs pulled up as her ass rotated on the seat while she tried to hump Mary’s finger.

Kim’s rhythmic gyrations slowed as she enjoyed an orgasmic afterglow like she had never experienced. The beautiful Oriental had often joked that she suffered from P.O.S., Post Orgasmic Stupidity. After an orgasm Kim simply had a difficult time thinking, even speaking, as she drifted in sort of a sleepy warm orgasmic haze. Once a lucky man had made her cum the first time she could easily be made to cum again and again while in this state as she became more and more horny, albeit dumber and dumber. Normally she looked at it as a positive trait, right now Kim struggled to understand what was happening to her.

“It feels soooo good doesn’t it?” Mary said seductively as she slowly slid her finger in and out of Kim’s warm wet pussy. “Knowing that I can make you feel like this with just one little finger?”

“Oh fuck, yes, it feels so good.” Kim cooed as she felt the warmth spread through her again before realizing that she was again slipping into an orgasmic stupor. “But no, wait. Stop, please, give me a minute, this is all too much.”

But Mary didn’t stop; she continued to gently manipulate Kim’s pussy, maintaining her level or arousal. “You can get up and leave anytime Kim, but I’m not going to stop.” She challenged.

Kim thought about it for a second but she couldn’t make herself actually stand and walk away. Just another few seconds, it feels so good, a few more moments of pleasure, the pleasure was too overwhelming. Mary slid her finger deep into Kim’s pussy sending waves of uncontrollable pleasure through the beautiful girl as she touched her. Kim groaned loudly as her body once again began to shake.

“Not so easy is it Kim?” the tall red head said, a dominating grin coming across her lips as she effortlessly manipulated the other woman. “You just can’t seem to resist the pleasure. You just can’t say no, can you?”

“Why are you doing this to me?” Kim asked as she shuddered in pleasure, her mind fogging over, unable to think clearly, unable to focus.

“You still don’t know what’s happening to you, do you?”

Kim looked at her, her mind grasping, trying to understand what she meant.

“Tom was right.” Mary continued with a smile as she finger fucked the girl with one hand, and reached up to pinch one of Kim’s turgid nipples. “You are fucking hot, but half as smart as you think you are. That’s OK though, he’s always right about who he chooses.”

Kim cried out has her body shuddered in orgasm just as a man, no, the Vampire, stepped up behind Lisa. She tried to warn her friend, to tell her to run, but her voice was unintelligible as she came, her pussy again squirting, another mind erasing orgasm.

It wouldn’t have mattered anyway. Lisa, with the beautiful waitress still kneeling at her feet, was also cumming, her pussy shooting her own clear ejaculate, soaking the sexy brunette’s face.

Lisa turned to look up at the tall Vampire, a smile of utter joy and ecstasy spreading across her face. Her legs were spreading wide as she pulled her feet up onto the stool exposing her dripping shaved pussy. She spread her pussy and teased her erect clit as the Vampire leaned down to kiss her.

“This is him Kim!” Lisa bubbled with glee as she presented the Vampire to her best friend. “This is the guy I was telling you about! Isn’t he amazing?”

Kim was unable to answer, the shock of discovering that Lisa was already in the clutches of the strange creature burning its way through her orgasmic mist. “Lisa! Get away! He’s a…”

“I know Kim, he’s incredible!” Lisa interrupted her friend, “I’ve never had orgasms like I do with him, his cock is like a fuck drug, it makes me horny as hell, and makes me cum until I can’t even remember my name, worse than your P.O.S.!”

The lithe blonde grabbed the brunette’s hair and held it while she unzipped the Vampires pants to pull out his massive cock and feed the soft organ into her mouth with the other. The pretty brunette eagerly began sucking as it slowly filled with blood. She squealed with delight as she pulled the huge cock from the brunette’s mouth. She stroked the long thick shaft, her hand too small to encircle it, as it shot a stream of pre-cum across the brunette’s cheek and into her long dark hair before sliding it back into her mouth.

“I love it when he fucks another women, it’s so hot to watch his huge cock fucking fill a beautiful girl into utter sexual submission. He asked me who I most wanted to share him with next.” Lisa continued to stroke the hardening shaft, her eyes filled with desire as she looked at Kim, her body writhing with pleasure from being so close to the Vampire. “So who else could I say but my best friend in the world? I can’t wait to see him fuck you with his big cock. He’ll make you cum like crazy until he fills you full with his hot cum. And then I’m going to eat your pussy until I suck out every drop while he fucks me.”

The waitress moved the monster cock toward the blonde’s little pink pussy. The beautiful brunette licked the huge cockhead until it glistened and dripped with her saliva. Taking the huge shaft in her hand she positioned the cock against Lisa’s dripping opening.

Kim’s heart broke as she saw the fat cock head slide smoothly inside her friend’s pussy, driving the small blonde to cry out in ecstasy. The brunette remained on her knees in front of the Vampire licking the long shaft as it slid in and out of Lisa’s pussy and playing with his large balls. It took only two or three strokes before Lisa came, screaming, her body shaking uncontrollably. Lisa slowly opened her eyes and stared over at her friend. Kim shuddered at the sight of her friend’s eyes as they watched her, so full of animal need, so glazed by the sexual effects of the Vampire.

“There’s always a connection…” Kim said as the realization dawned on her, everything starting to fall into place while she watched in horror as the massive organ almost made her friend pass out from the pleasure as she came again and again, her pussy squirting, making the Vampire’s massive shaft shine with her juices.

“The Vampire never goes out to find a new victim; it’s always through another… God he’s huge!” she said, unable to stop looking at the long wet shaft as it slowly slid in and out of the writhing blonde. The young blonde’s eyes rolled back and her entire body shook as she came again.

Kim looked up at the redhead’s piercing eyes. “Why don’t you give yourself to him Kim?” Mary said, her warm hands touching, caressing. “You will anyway, you can’t hold out much longer.”

“Oh fuck, please, don’t stop, make me cum again…” Kim begged, “Please Mary, make me cum, like you did before.”

“Sure thing honey...” Mary said as she expertly teased the young woman’s clit, gently massaging it, taking her to the edge of her orgasm and holding her there. “…but it’s not going to help. You can’t resist my husband.”

“Oh fuck, I’m so fucking stupid.” Kim moaned, fighting the overwhelming orgasm that was about to overtake her, “I felt like I knew you, in my mind, that I knew what you looked like when he was in my mind, I mean, telling me his history, I never thought you would look any different.”

“I hope I don’t disappoint you…” Mary smiled as she shimmied out of her sparkling dress her perfect body exposed.

“No, not at all.” Kim answered breathlessly as she began to cum. “You’re even more beautiful than I ima… imagin… Oh fuck yeah! Oh shit! Yeah, you’re making me cum! Oh god you’re so fucking beautiful! Oh god, I’m cumming!” Kim cried out in absolute pleasure as Mary leaned in to kiss her. Their tongues played together as Kim rode wave after wave of orgasmic bliss until finally it finished and she found herself kissing the stunning red head and playing with her perfectly shaped breasts.

“Better?” Mary asked as she finally pulled away. Her eyes shone with pleasure and her skin had a rosy flush as if she had enjoyed an orgasm herself.

Kim smiled within the warmth of her post orgasmic glow, gently touching herself, as little tremors of pleasure shook her body. “Again… Do it again. I’ve never cum like that in my life, it felt like I was cumming forever…” Kim’s words slurred as the orgasmic fog clung to her brain.

“Well, it wasn’t forever, but I let you cum for a full two minutes.” Mary answered as she straightened back up, preening her hair back from her face.

“Two minutes? But that’s not possible?”

“You’d be amazed at what I can do to you.” Mary said as she looked to the side and nodded at someone. “I can make you cum for ten minutes. It would be the most unbelievable ten minutes of your life before you passed out.”

“Do it, please?” Kim asked, her eyes glistening with desire, like a junkie being told they can have a vial of the most pure drug on the planet.

“I will, not tonight though, you’re not ready.” Mary laughed, showing her white teeth. “The problem is that you won’t wake up for a day or two afterwards. And tonight you are to give yourself over to the master Vampire.”

The blonde appeared beside Mary, handsome guy in tow. Her uniform was gone, revealing her beautiful full breasts and perfectly formed body. She smiled at Kim, that same predatory smile as Mary.

“I do have something else to show you, just to entertain you while you wait for him.” Mary turned to look at Handsome guy and the blonde, “Let me introduce Tom’s sister, Bailey.”

Kim smiled and watched intently the beautiful blonde knelt down next to Handsome Guy. The man looked exhausted, his skin covered in sweat, his face looked like he had just run a marathon, she looked down to see that his cock was no longer erect, it just hung there, limp.

Bailey knelt looked over at the small flaccid penis and reached one hand towards it. She gently held his balls in her hand, careful not to touch anything else, and did nothing else for a short while. She smiled.

Kim startled as Handsome Guy cried out, a guttural animal noise emanating from his throat. At first she thought that Bailey was crushing his balls in her hand, but it was not exactly a cry of pain, it was a cry of sheer pleasure, mixed with a complete loss of self. It was painful, yet wonderful.

As soon as Bailey smiled Handsome Guy’s body tensed up, shaking. His cock immediately started to fill with blood to become erect, but just as it started to thicken and lengthen, not even rigid enough to lift its shaft, he began to ejaculate. Gobs of cum pumped from his soft organ.

His shaft started to thicken and harden, the cum spurting out making his cock bounce up and down as it grew. Handsome guy cried out in pleasure as his cock truly started to harden, a relatively impressive eight inches, standing straight out as more cum geysered from its tip.

Yet Bailey remained unmoving, her hand still gently holding his overworked balls, the smile on her face warm as she breathed heavily and watched the cock, inches from her face, shoot stream after stream of hot liquid across the aisle and onto the bar seat.

Kim watched, fascinated, as spurt after spurt of cum shot from his impossibly still hard cock, his animal cries ongoing above the loud music. The hard shaft tensing and straining, bobbing up and down with the force of each ejaculation, the stream never ending, never lessening, a big drool of cum hanging from the head and running down the shaft, but still spurt after spurt. Kim had never counted how many times a guy had cum, but they only ever came for a ten or twenty seconds she would guess. This guy had to have been cumming for two minutes or more, the previous song had ended and the next one started.

Kim finally looked up form the spurting cock to see Handsome Guy’s expression. His eyes were that of a wild trapped animal, but his face was a mask of ultimate ecstasy as he continued to cry out. He body shook from the exertion as sweat dripped from his pale body.

Finally the beautiful blonde, her hand starting to shake, let go of Handsome Guy’s tortured balls and fell back with a cry pleasure, her breathing heavy, looking as if she’d been the orgasmic recipient of all the cum that now dripped to the floor.

Handsome Guy let out a final cry as his cock shot one more massive load before his orgasm began to subside. Each successive ejaculation was a little weaker as his cock slowly softened until it hung, still thick, over his balls. Cum still slowly pumped out of the cock, dripping to the floor as he started to stumble back, falling onto the floor. Handsome Guy cradled his abused cock and balls, cum still oozing out over his hand and thigh, and passed out.

“Is he OK?” Kim asked, amazed at the spectacle, and even hornier than before. “How could I cum for 10 minutes, he’s passed out after 3 or 4 minutes?”

“You’re a woman my dear…” Mary said with a smile as she gently played with the young woman’s firm breasts. “Women are the most wonderful sexual beings. You can orgasm again and again all night long without stopping; you can couple in perfect union with both men and women; you can even create life within you.”

“So you prefer to feed on women?” Kim asked in a moment of lucidity.

“Well, prefer is a relative term.” Mary answered slowly sliding her leg past Kim’s knee until she straddled the other woman’s thigh, her warm wet pussy against the pretty Asian’s dark skin. She slowly began to slide against Kim’s firm thigh muscle as she continued. “A man usually cums too quick, and if I try and take too much I might end up killing or converting him. I can play with you all night long, feed until I can’t even think, and all that happens to you is that you have the most glorious sexual night of your life.”

Mary rubbed her wet pussy against Kim a little faster, a sense of urgency in her movements. “But I still love a hard cock, and there’s absolutely nothing like His cock. He fills me like no one else ever could; harder, longer than any mortal man could ever imagine, and when he fills my cunt with his cum it brings me pleasure like you can’t imagine.”

Suddenly Kim found thoughts clouding over, her body literally tingled, even the sensation of Mary sliding her wet pussy along her thigh made her writhe with pleasure. She looked down at her beautiful breasts sitting firm and proud on her slim frame, her nipples harder than she had ever seen them.

Without thinking she reached down to tease her clit to find it swollen and extended. It was as if it had suddenly awoken, the sensations from it sending shockwaves of pleasure coursing through her body giving her a massive orgasm from her initial tentative touch.

“You can feel it, can’t you?” Mary said in her ear, her voice hoarse with passion, her body tensing as she too came, her juices gushing over Kim’s thigh. “He’s cumming. He’s going to fill your friend with his wonderful cum.” Mary shuddered again, “Oh god yes! Yes! Oh fuck he’s so close, I can feel it! Watch him. Watch him fill your friend with his seed.” She held Kim closely, frantically sliding her pussy against her, “And then he’s going to fuck you, make you one of us, and then we can spend eternity in each other’s arms, his fuck toys, queens to his cock!”

Kim couldn’t help herself. She fell into the same fucking rhythm the tall beautiful red head that straddled her. She couldn’t help but touch and stroke her firm distended clit sending waves of pleasure through her body. She heard Mary’s moans in her ear and found herself crying back in passionate reply. Kim turned her head as she heard her friend cry out in pure animal ecstasy.

She saw her friend leaning over the bar, the Vampire’s huge cock slamming in and out of her dripping pussy. Lisa cried out breathlessly as she felt him stiffen, knowing that her body would soon be filled with his wonderful seed. Her whole body shook as she stiffened while the Vampire stood behind her. His heavily veined cock was half exposed, the rest of it buried deep into her lithe body.

The beautiful Asian felt Mary cum on her thigh as she too began to orgasm in time to the Vampire’s massive cock as it hardened with each ejaculation. Kim pulled the tall redhead’s firm shapely thigh closer as she rubbed against it.

The orgasmic fog overcoming her, Kim languidly watched the Vampire pull his massive cock from her friend’s overflowing pussy. He held the turgid organ in front of him and showered Lisa’s back with several huge sprays of cum before allowing Bailey to take it into her mouth, swallowing as much as she could before letting go, the cock covering her perfect tits in cum.

He turned to look over at Kim and Mary and smiled. Still holding his rock hard erection in one hand, cum drooling from its tip as he held back his orgasm, he walked up and stood behind Mary. Kim watched as he came closer, unable to take her eyes off the massive sexual organ.

The Vampire smiled at Kim, his massive cock rock hard and straining in his hands. He gently teased the underside of the swollen purple head as the rock hard shaft twitched. Kim felt a massive sexual wave of desire hit her, almost as strong as an orgasm, her entire being cried out for that cock.

The beautiful red head instinctively arched her back and presented her wet pussy for him. The Vampire slid his foot long cock between her round muscular ass cheeks, rubbing its heavily veined shaft against her asshole, making her moan with desire into Kim’s ear.

“Fuck me…” she whispered throatily, “Fuck me before you take her, I need your cum…”

Mary arched her back more, pushing back against his erection. The Vampire clearly enjoyed watching his beautiful wife’s ass as he allowed himself a small release. Three jets of cum landed on her naked back.

“Oh god yes, give me your cum…” Mary whimpered as the hot juice landed on her skin. She clung close to Kim as the mere touch of the Vampire’s cum caused her to orgasm. “Fill my pussy lover, fill me full of your cum…”

Kim watched, enthralled by the overwhelming sexual power of the Vampire, as he slid his massive cock into the redhead. Mary’s strong thighs shook as he fucked her hard with his rock hard erection. She felt his hard flesh as it slid along her thigh, his cum filled balls resting on her knee. Each time he pulled out she felt the long hot flesh of his shaft slip along her thigh before he reversed direction sliding it back along her skin as he filled Mary’s athletic body with his hard organ.

After what seemed like a sexually induced eternity Kim felt an overwhelming need to cum. She realized that the Vampire was going to release inside Mary, and that next would be her turn. Mary cried out in ecstasy as the huge cock pumped her writhing body full of hot cum. Kim cried out as she came in unison, her fingers a blur as she rubbed her engorged clit while her orgasmic fog overtook her mind.

Kim opened her eyes again, her fingers still slowly teasing her clit. The Vampire stood before her, his cock still huge and hard, slick with Mary’s juices and his copious amounts of cum. Mary knelt licking and suckling on the huge organ.

“Are you ready?” She asked Kim, grinning broadly as she licked a dribble of his cum from her lip. “Are you ready to become one of us?”

“Yes…” Kim responded directly to the Vampire, her voice quaking with desire. “You know I can’t say no to you, I’ll do anything you wish. It’s not a choice.”

Again, Mary answered for her master. “You can have it both ways. If you choose not to join us he’ll still fuck you, still give you the most unbelievable sexual pleasure you can ever experience. But at the end of the night you can choose whether to join us or not.”

“If I don’t?” Kim asked as she took the fat cockhead in her hand, playing with the wet head, feeling his cum drool onto her fingers.

“You become just another fuck toy for us.” Mary gently took Kim’s other hand and placed it on the thickly veined shaft. “You will service us for a length of time, and then eventually return to your normal life without any clear memory. But I can tell you, you would never really be sexually satisfied again after that.”

Without a word Kim placed the massive organ against her sopping wet pussy and, swaying her hips, started slowly impaling herself on his steel hard erection. She found herself uncontrollably crying out in pleasure, begging for his cock.

She looked down to see that fully half of his massive cock was engulfed in her pussy. She had never felt so full in her life and the overwhelming sensation sent her plunging into an unbelievable orgasm, her body squeezing his massive shaft tightly.

As she began to recover to discover that the Vampire had now slid his entire cock into her writhing body. It only took a few moments of his stroking to bring another round of crushing orgasms. Kim cried out in utter ecstasy as her entire body shook with uncontrollable pleasure.

After what seemed like an hour of non stop mind blowing orgasms Kim felt the Vampire’s cock stiffening and growing even more inside her. She knew instinctively that he was going to cum, that he was going to fill her with his seed.

“Oh god yes! Cum in me!” She screamed, oblivious to anything but his massive cock pistoning in and out of her full pussy. “Fill me with your cum!”

Then she felt it, his cock hardened like a steel rod in her pussy, his shaft throbbing as he began to pump her full of cum. With every throb she could feel her pussy filling, and overflowing, with his hot juices. Her entire body shook and spasmed as she was completely overwhelmed by wave after wave of massive orgasms.

The Vampire pumped cum into Kim’s writhing form for what seemed like an eternity to the young beautiful reporter. When he finally withdrew his massive cock from her quivering body it was still hard. Mary took his cum covered cock and stroked the thickly veined shaft shooting thick streams of cum onto Kim’s heaving chest before licking it clean. Drunkenly Kim reached down to collect fingerfulls of his precious fluids and brought them to her trembling lips.

Kim lay prone; unable to move, looking down only to see the blonde hair of a woman between her shaking thighs feeding greedily at the Vampire’s cum, causing a new round of orgasms to wrack the pretty Asian. It wasn’t until the blonde lifted her head, her face shiny with cum, that Kim realized that the attentive blonde was actually the Lisa, licking her pussy clean as she had promised earlier.

She lay back, enjoying the orgasmic buzz, as she watched the teen star pop princess Lyndsay Moore walk up to the Vampire who stood with his arm around Mary. It was strange to watch the young woman, her young freckled face showing nothing but absolute pleasure, as she walked up to the vampire and took his semi hard cock in her dainty hand. Without a word she squatted before the massive organ and began to suck on it, her tight mini skirt rode up her thighs revealing her shaved pussy. Her well manicured fingers played with her clit as she sucked on the huge cock, moaning and shivering as she came over and over again.

“So you’re the new girl?” a voice asked from beside Kim.

The languid reported turned to see the DJ standing next to her. The woman’s cute, almost pixie like, face was surrounded by dark curls. Her latex dress clung tightly to her fit body showing off her every attribute.

“Um, I’m not sure yet, I think so.” Was all Kim could answer.

“I’m Morgan, Tom’s sister.” She answered as she reached down and ran her fingers along Kim’s tight stomach making it twitch. “Well, I think you need to eat my pussy out first, just to make sure you’ll get along with us girls.”

Without waiting for an answer Morgan mounted Kim, her feet on the railing, her dress providing perfect access to her dripping wet pussy. Kim felt compelled to pleasure the vampire girl without question. She noticed that the girl’s clit was also large and swollen like hers so she started by taking the hard nub into her mouth and sucking on it almost like a tiny cock. Morgan immediately began to moan and push her pussy against Kim’s mouth.

Morgan also started to return the favor, sucking on Kim’s erect clit, sending wave after wave of mind bending pleasure through the young human. It only took a handful of seconds for Kim to cum again and again, driving her to make the vampire cum in her face.

Sucking on the vampire’s clit and fucking her G-spot with her finger rewarded the girl quickly as Morgan began to shake and buck, her pussy squirting cum into Kim’s mouth. The two women remained locked in orgasmic intercourse for many minutes, feeding each other’s orgasms until Morgan finally climbed off.

“Fuck you’re good!” She exclaimed as she wiped Kim’s juices from her face. “You made me cum in, like, a minute. You have a real talent; I see why the Master likes you so much.”

Kim was unable to respond, her mind and body floating on a cloud of ecstasy. She could only watch as Morgan went over to Mary, whispered something in her ear. Mary looked over at Kim as she licked some of the cum from Morgan’s cheek. She in turn smiled and whispered into the Vampire’s ear. He smiled over at Kim, filling the young reporter with an overwhelming feeling of love for the inhuman, making her feel like a part of the family.

The Vampire turned his attention back to young pop star who continued to kneel before him sucking on his cock like it was the only thing in the world for her. She was frantically stroking his massive erection with both hands as he came all over her perfect freckled face covering it in his thick white cum. He came and came, soaking her sheer top until it plastered to her surprisingly full breasts. After he was finished she sat back against the bar table, one hand deep in her pussy, the other cleaning cum from her face and body feeding it into her mouth, until Morgan took her by the hand and led her to a booth in the back to take advantage of her.

Kim’s mind was made up. She wanted nothing more than to join the Master forever. She stood up on unsteady legs and walked over to him. Reaching up she put her arms around his muscular shoulders and whispered in his ear.

“Take me, I’m ready. I want to join you forever.” She spoke quietly, her hand stroking his already hardening cock.

“You’re sure?” He asked gently, “There’s no turning back.”

“I know, I’m ready…” She said, and then hesitated slightly, “I have just one question… In your apartment, you promised you wouldn’t touch me, that I was safe. I’m happy you did, but I’m curious.”

The Vampire smiled and laughed as he gathered Kim into his arms and lifter her off the floor. Instinctually she pulled her knees up and spread her legs sensing what the Vampire had in mind. He positioned her quivering body over his massive cock as Mary positioned the fat head against Kim’s dripping pussy.

“I told you very specifically that I would not touch you while you were in my apartment, but then you kissed me, after that it was too late. Once you arrived here, you were no longer in my apartment.”

Kim gasped as he slowly impaled her, inch by inch, her body wracked by orgasms. He fucked her for what seemed like an eternity as she felt her life force slowly ebb from her body. Eventually she lay on her back, unable to move, unable to resist, as she felt him build to an orgasm knowing that her matching orgasm would be her last.

As he began to ejaculate she felt herself slipping into blackness. Mary was at her side, “See you on the other side Kim, I love you.” Kim’s last conscious memory was of Mary pulling the Vampire’s huge pumping cock from her exhausted body and watching as his cum dripped from the collective mouths of Morgan, Bailey, and Maggie onto her spent body.

Kim awoke as a shaft of bright light that had been creeping across the bedroom wall shone in her eyes. With a gasp she sat up in a huge soft bed. She was alive, or at least she sure felt alive. She was naked, washed, and had been put to bed. She was back in the Vampire’s apartment.

‘It wasn’t a dream!’ she thought as memories of last night’s orgasm filled orgy came back to her. Her body shivered a little in memory.

Suddenly Kim was hungry. Not just hungry, but absolutely ravenous. And inexplicably she was also voraciously horny. At that moment she heard a soft sigh. Turning, she saw that there was a curvaceous female body lying on its side facing away from her.

The woman turned over and propped herself up on one elbow. Kim watched the woman’s perfect body as it moved. Her smooth thighs as they slid, her taut torso as her abdominal muscles moved, her huge firm breasts as they swayed with her body.

“What a night, huh?” Terri, the beautiful photographer asked with a seductive smile on her lips. “Tell you the truth? I don’t remember what happened last night, but judging by the way I feel we must have had a wild fucking night. I told you I’d have your sweet little mouth on my pussy in no time.”

Kim giggled at the sexy woman’s hubris, she had no idea what had gone on, only that she had been fucked out of her mind.

The pretty Asian inhaled Terri’s scent. Looking at her she could perceive the woman’s sexual energy, the energy that the new vampire craved, almost like the sight of heat waves rising from a car left in the summer sun. Kim knew she wanted to feed from the beautiful woman’s bountiful body.

As soon as the thought clarified in her mind Kim watched as the other woman’s demeanor instantly changed. The brunette inhaled deeply to take in more of the pretty vampire’s sexually irresistible pheromones.

Kim moved over to the other woman, she instinctively began to feel her power and control over the now helpless woman. Bending over she leaned close to kiss Terri while she slid two fingers into the beautiful brunette’s tight wet pussy. She immediately felt her victim’s sexual energy passing into her, almost as if she had taken the first taste of a fine meal. As soon as her fingers brushed the photographer’s G-spot, Kim felt her own energy controlling the other woman’s responses; sending Terri into a mind bending, pussy squirting orgasm.

For the first time Kim felt, and truly understood, the rush of energy that now coursed through her body, stronger than any drug could ever produce. She quickly turned and slid her pussy onto Terri’s willing and eager mouth as she settled down for an orgasmic feast.

In the doorway stood the statuesque woman that Kim had been introduced to as the Vampire’s servant. Sonia, naked, her hands gently touching herself, watched.

“She’s good, nice choice.” She whispered. “I think she’ll be a wonderful addition.”

Sonia’s final comment turned into a moan as the Vampire agreed with her by sliding his enormous erection into her waiting pussy while the two watched Kim overwhelm and devour her big breasted breakfast.