The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Internal Affairs: Chapter 4

Synopsis: Drew McGreggor spends the summer after high school as an intern at her mother’s company, NanTech. This is the second tale from the PinkLink saga.

Story Tags: MC, MA, SF, FF (so far -new additions at the end of the list)

Chapter Four: “Dark Lucidity”

I.

The two writhing forms hung like ancient sacrificial tributes to a mighty vengeful god. Facing each other, the women rode atop two sybian sex machines that vibrated and plunged their hard rubber phalluses without relent. By the ecstatic and dazed looks on their faces, it seemed that the only things keeping the two from collapsing into a pile of quivering flesh were the chains that held their arms high above their lolling heads. Each girl had a set of what could only be described as milking tubes attached to each breast. It was at the same time disturbing and quite erotic.

“What’ll you have?” Jenna Carlisle asked from behind me. “It’s time to celebrate!”

I forced myself to look away from the human-mechanical monstrosity in the center of the main dance floor.“I guess a Coke would be good.”

Jenna was swaying and twisting to the loud music and looked quite at home, here. “Come on, we just landed a three million dollar project—have a drink!”

I leaned in close to avoid having to yell over the din. “I’m only eighteen!”

“This is the New Republic of Jiggy’s,” my mentor winked. “No one will check your passport, I promise!”

Drinking alcohol was something I have always needed to be careful about. It always seemed to have a way to bring the darkness forward. I never quite understood why people drank to escape their demons. A healthy dose only seemed to serve to lower the drawbridge and allow the beasts free access to the castle.

My darkness had been at bay for a while, now—especially after learning that I was now had at least some control of my own destiny. I might not be completely free of the bonds of Mother’s will, but my hands had been loosed from the shackles so they may as well hold a celebratory drink.

“I guess I’ll have a beer—something not too heavy.”

Jenna, full of energy and exuberant, turned back to face the bar and swayed her hips sensuously.

The place was quite busy and it looked like it might be a few minutes for Jenna to get our drinks—despite her in with the management. Marti Velasquez, the hispanic woman behind the bar, definitely had her hands full.

I couldn’t help but let my attention slide back to the two girls at the center of the dance floor. Another dancer, in nothing but a pair of rubber panties, was slowly encircling the pair. Several men and even one woman looked on from low chairs around the stage. The dancer, “Kari” I learned later, swung around and pressed her lips against the moaning mouth of the dark haired one and slid her tongue inside. Her ass waved to the audience as she made out with the poor semi-conscious woman who seemed more machine than human.

“Drew!” Darla Keegan waved and walked quickly toward me from the door beyond the center stage display. The drink in her hand and the way that she didn’t quite take straight path toward me gave me the impression that she’d been down here for a while already.

“I thought you were working today!” I teased her as she leaned in close and kissed me on the cheek.

“That was the plan,” she said, her stomach resting on my hip. “Then we got the news that you guys got the funding and that idea sorta got scrapped.”

“Thanks for waiting for us,” I teased. I could feel her heat against my side.

A tall, pinstripe-suited man stopped beside us and placed a hand on Drew’s shoulder. “I got some more. Are you coming back?”

Darla looked up at Pinstripe and rested her palm on his chest. “Gimme a minute, will you? I’m saying hello to my bestest girlfriend.”

Since it had been a while since I had seen Darla while she was drinking, her openness and giddy demeanor seemed a bit strange. On many occasions we had smoked a good amount of pot, but this wasn’t a side of her that I was used to. She giggled like a girl with a crush as Pinstripe headed toward the door to the back room.

“I love this place!” she cooed.

“Here you go,” said Jenna who was holding out a bottle of beer for me to take. I watched her as she regarded Darla for a second and frowned. “Hang out for a few. I’ve got to check on something.”

Something had definitely sparked a bit of ire in my fiery haired mentor. She turned and walked off toward the office behind the bar with no small amount of determination.

“What’s up with her?” Drew wondered, her eyes shimmering in the lights from the nearby stage. “Come with me for a minute, I want to show you something cool.”

Taking hold of my hand, Darla led me toward the restrooms. I could feel the eyes of the various patrons as we headed across the large room. I wondered if they were hoping that Drew and I might be next to take the stage—to dance and shed our clothes for their personal enjoyment.

Once inside the ladies’ room, Drew released her grip on may hand and reached into a pocket in her skirt. Away from the flashing lights in the main room, her eyes still seemed to glimmer. I wondered if I’d ever seen her so happy before.

“You’ve got to try this.” Darla was holding a small green container in her hand.

She cracked open the lid as she stepped in close to me and held it beneath our noses. The smell was musky and sweet at once, the same scent I had experienced in my bedroom the other day with Jenna. The world began to swim as the liquid in the container evaporated and assaulted my nose like tentacles of raw delight.

The back of my mind remembered Jenna’s horror and her frantic efforts to limit my exposure to the stuff. Through the swimming delight in my brain, I wondered where Darla had gotten the stuff.

Darla closed the lid and tucked the container into the pocket of my jeans. She smiled and stared into my eyes, “Isn’t it wonderful?”

“Yes.” I wanted to say something else, but as my legs parted slightly to let her hand rub against my crotch, it was the only thing that came to mind.

I stared back at my best friend as she slowly stroked at my steaming sex. Her eyes definitely had a life of their own, flashing green, then yellow, and then green again. She was beautiful and seductive. She was moaning in pleasure, as if her fingers were their own erogenous zones sending pleasure signals to her brain. She was far more than sexy.

Darla, in the sweet green fog of this wonderful drug, was nothing less than raw sex personified.

Suddenly, she lunged and our bodies stumbled roughly into one of the nearby stalls. With a quick move, she had the door closed and locked while pinning me to the wall at the same time. Her lips—those hot delectable lips—pressed to mine as her hands ripped at my black cotton blouse. Through my moans of pleasure, her tongue flashed inside my mouth and I came—hard.

As the cool air tickled at the now exposed flesh of my breasts and stomach, Darla lifted her skirt and ground her pussy against my denim clad thigh. My sense of touch had been amplified like a note from an electric guitar and I could feel that she wore no panties. That was enough to set me off again, even before my previous orgasm had ended.

Reality turned inside out as the hard metal wall behind me went soft and cradled my frantically writhing body. It engulfed my very being while all my reason and consciousness ran down my leg with the juices from my cunt.

II.

“What the fuck?” In the darkness, the anger pierced me like a sword. “I told you guys to leave these two alone until we had everything worked out!”

I suddenly found that if I opened my eyes, there was light—and several people staring down at me from above. Where was I?

“I’m trying to run a business, here.” This voice was firm and defensive, not angry. “I can’t be expected to babysit.”

It was taking considerable effort, but the light was slowly pushing back the darkness around me. I was on a sofa, in an office. Darla, naked from the waist up, was beside me. Jenna, the angry one, was leaning over me and buttoning up my blouse.

“Welcome back, Drew.” Her voice was softer when directed toward me.

Finally, I was able to focus on things at a distance, and I could make out two other people in the room. The first I recognized as the robotic servant Lindy. She had seemingly taken her default pose with her arms flat at her sides and her body perfectly still.

I didn’t recognize the other woman—a majestic looking one with a pornstar body. Her dark hair was long and big like someone straight out of the old movies from the 1980’s. It was her chest that really stood out, though. Literally. Her plastic surgeon was definitely not going to have trouble putting his kid through college after having created that amazing rack.

“What happened?” I asked, wondering what the woman’s tits might taste like.

“Kathryn, here, couldn’t be bothered keeping Darla out of trouble,” Jenna hissed, glaring at the tits attached to the beautiful woman. “You should be okay in a little while. Let’s just hope you don’t have an addictive personality.”

I didn’t.

I did, from time to time, fixate on certain things, but I’d never been the type to become addicted to something. Chocolate was good, but I didn’t ever feel like I needed it to get through the day. Though, right then, I couldn’t help wondering what Kathryn’s tits would taste like covered in chocolate.

“Do you know the password to Darla’s PDA?” Jenna asked as I suddenly realized that she would taste good covered in chocolate, too.

“No,” I answered.

Jenna rose and regarded my friend for a moment, her anger starting to give way to other thoughts in her head. Her weight started to shift uneasily back and forth. When I looked at Darla, I could see that Jenna’s swaying was in perfect synch with Darla’s fingers as they absently stroked the bare pussy beneath her skirt.

“I need you to go home, for now,” Jenna said. “I need to take care of this or else our paddle is going to be up Shit’s Creek without us.”

My mind, still feeling the euphoric effects of the drug, found her twisting of the old adage to be so sexy. Don’t ask me why, it just did.

Mmmmm. Paddles.

“Is there anything I can do?”

Jenna shook her head. “No. Go home where it’s safe and I’ll see you in the morning.”

I rose from the sofa with some difficulty and flattened my wrinkled blouse. The studs through my nipples were quite sore, but the pain was somehow adding to my arousal rather than quelling it.

“I’m sorry,” I said, hugging Jenna and feeling her warmth against me.

“It’s not your fault, babes,” she said. “I’ll take care of this. Don’t worry.”

Inside, I knew that she would take care of it. I wasn’t worried. In a burst of hormonal imbalance, I chose to tell her that I understood with a kiss. I felt her tense up as my lips touched hers, but the programming in her brain overruled. She grew limp and returned the kiss with a passion—and love?—that I had never experienced before.

“Go!” she said after finally breaking off the kiss. “Go before I do something stupid.”

As I turned and left the room, I heard Jenna give her robot-like companion an order: “Lindy, get me off so I can get my head on straight.”

I closed the door behind me as Lindy responded with a simple, “Yes, Jenna.”

III

By the time I was climbing the front stairs at my house, I was starting to feel almost normal again. It was rather odd that I didn’t feel any remorse for what I’d just been through, though. After all, Darla Keegan and I had been friends since we were kids. Never once had we shared any sort of romantic attraction to one another—or any other woman, for that matter. Somehow, I didn’t feel any different now that I’d had wild and amazing sex with her. I wasn’t afraid that our relationship would change because of it. Even the darkness had stayed away through it all, and I was oddly at perfect ease.

The only thing that was bothering me at that moment was that nothing at all was bothering me.

“You missed dinner. I had Margo whip up something special to celebrate your victory, today.” Mother was standing in her doorway, her normal scowl notably absent.

“Sorry Mother,” I said. “Jenna took me out to celebrate.”

“By the looks of you,” she mused without her usual disdain, “it was quite the celebration.”

“It’s late, how come you’re not asleep?”

Mother shrugged and for the first time in my life, I didn’t hate her. “I slept really well last night. I’m just not tired tonight.”

My mind went numb with fear. I knew about the addiction protocols of the StareWare we had subjected mother to during the previous night. It had been agreed that we wouldn’t turn those on, though—we only needed one shot to change her mind to vote our way.

I quickly bid Mother good night, and dashed to my room to hack back onto her PDA and figure out what had gone wrong. As I emptied my pockets onto my bed, my eyes lit on the green container that Darla had put in there—the container that held the wonderful drug that had filled my world with love and lust...

The drug that was calling me back in.

With no small amount of effort, I pushed back the urge to take another whiff. In moments, I was scanning through the StareWare configuration on my mother’s PDA and was finding nothing wrong. The reinforcement protocols were all turned to off. The usage frequency was set to “Once.” Finally I had to consider that maybe Mother simply couldn’t sleep.

Several minutes later, I had slipped off my clothes and was ready to get some sleep. As I set my alarm for the morning, my eyes lit on that green container. It was calling to me, and calling to the darkness inside me—waking it from its slumber. As the darkness gripped at my heart, it seemed to be trying to tell me something, but I didn’t want to listen.

The last few days of freedom from its grip had weakened me, though. My will to fight it was somewhere else that night. The drug, though, had kept the darkness at bay, hadn’t it? One more little whiff and I would be whisked off to that world of orgasmic bliss where the darkness couldn’t reach.

And so, far too tired to fight it on my own anymore, I picked up the container and cracked the lid.

IV

The cloud was soft and caressed my flesh right down to my soul. With one hand playing with my nipple, another pinching my clit, and another with its fingers working deeply within my vagina, I kept the orgasm flowing like a river through a broken dam. The green tendrils of the beast sent jolts of wonder through every nerve ending in my flesh.

“It’s all a lie,” said the darkness, looming over me with the most beautiful erection I had ever seen.

I reached out and pulled his muscled body close to mine. All black and ethereal, he leaned in close and embraced me through the cloud of swirling green.

“Take me,” I moaned as the black cock pressed slowly into my hole. Inch by inch, it slid inside until I felt it hard against my cervix.

“She has manipulated you for her own selfish needs,” the darkness warned me as he began to slowly slide his shaft in and out of my spasming cunt. “Think of it—a world where all anyone does is have sex all day long.”

Mmm. Sounds like a wonderful plan.

“Who would produce food for sustenance?” he asked as his cock seemed to press even harder against the sensitive walls of my vagina.

Come in my mouth. I’ll survive on sperm.

“If everyone has sex with everyone all the time, what will become of love?”

I love the way your big black cock feels. That’s enough for me.

“Without the darkness providing balance, how will the human race survive?”

In a flash of darkness so bright that it was blinding, the creature I’d fought back throughout my life came inside of me atop the crest of my own mind bending orgasm. In that moment of clarity, I saw the light and understood. I had been seduced by my desire to be free of Mother’s will and had blindly followed my demented fire headed leader called Jenna.

As I became one and the same with my darkness, I knew—it wasn’t that which I should fear.

Far more dangerous than the dark monster in my soul—it was the bright orgasmic light of the brightness that would bring us all to our knees!

Literally.

Just get me off a few more times and I’ll do something to stop this. I promise.

Really.

I will!

Please! Fuck me again!

THE END... for now, anyway...