The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Interview with the Bimbo.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: A SLIPPERY SLOPE

“After that night he began to stop watching me during my test sessions.” Continued Lulu, “He would come now and again, but as soon as the orgasms began he would make his excuses and leave.”

“He couldn’t watch you have sex anymore?”

“Watching somebody you love fuck other people over and over is not easy to take at the best of times, but when you know it is you they truly love… it must have been soul destroying.”

“How did you feel about it?”

“It felt like I was cheating on him, betraying him in some way. I began to picture his face on the endless nobodies that I was fucking my way through each day but it was a fool’s errand, whenever I looked up I could see him, see the hurt in his eyes as I built to orgasm and the speed at which he left me there when I began to come.”

“Didn’t you tell each other how you felt?”

“How could we? We knew it couldn’t make any difference. Our evening conversations became more and more awkward as we tried to find something we could talk about without falling into uncomfortable silences every five minutes. Six months later, our evening conversation sessions were cancelled. When it was finally proved conclusively that my condition was permanent, he stopped coming to my test sessions altogether.”

“Did you ever see him again?”

“Of course I did. I was still a Venus employee. But it became very rare for us to see each other and it was usually by chance. He’d lost all hope that we could ever be together and it changed everything.”

“What happened?”

“It was September 2001, the permanence of my Bimbification had been official for about three months and I noticed the nature of my daily tests changing.”

“Changing?”

“Up until then the sexual testing I had undergone had been purely scientific. Guys would come in, we would fuck in the manner decided for that session and my brain and body reactions would be recorded?”

“Having sex with a group of men doesn’t sound like science to me?” Annabelle commented, interrupting the flow of Lulu’s recount.

“It is when you are researching Bimbos” replied Lulu, Even though you can learn a lot from blood and Psyche tests, the crux of the matter was that my brain reached its bimbo peak during sex, so just like a person with sleep disorders needs to be monitored when they are asleep, I needed to be monitored during sex.”

“I suppose that makes sense.”

“It makes perfect sense. And the way Venus when about it was purely scientific. The whole test was just about the sex and my reaction to it. Okay maybe there would be days when I where a string of guys would take turns to fuck my ass or I would be triple-teamed over and over again for an afternoon, but it was always just sex. The male testers would enter the testing area, we would fuck and they would leave, there was no gratuity involved.

“Then one morning that September, I arrived for testing and there was something laying on the test-bed waiting for me.”

“What was it?”

“A uniform—Cheerleader uniform to be exact. I was told it was a new line of testing we were to try out for a while. They said it was to monitor if my body reacted differently to different kinks or fetishes. On that day I was to be the captain of the cheerleading squad, who was waiting for the college football team to get back to her dorm so that she could reward them for winning the State Championship. I was told that it was imperative I make the role as believable as I could.”

“So what did you do?”

“I did it of course. Nobody at Venus had ever misled me and I knew that everything we did had to have gotten the okay from Michael (you do NOT go behind your bosses back in Chrystal Heights), so I believed that this was a genuine new line of research and I fucked that the faux-football team in the cheeriest, sluttiest way I knew how.

“In the ensuing months I was every object of desire you could imagine. I was dressed up in uniforms to act as a schoolgirl or nurse. I had to dress up in PVC and bondage gear, sometimes playing the dominatrix, sometimes the slave. I was whipped, spanked, tied and shackled. There was even one time I was left in the lab all night with a vibrator throbbing away in each hole.”

“But that’s insane.”

“Of course it was. I know that now, but at the time I honestly still believed there was a reason for it all; that some good could potentially come from it. Whilst I still believed that Venus was working towards goals to help me and people like me I was prepared to do anything they wanted of me for the remainder of my contract. Of course, it became harder to believe when the sackings started.”

“Sackings?”

“It was about six months after the kink tests had begun. Now that we were encouraged to interact and role-play with each other instead of just fuck and leave, some of the guys I worked with began to get really into it.

“It started with Brad, he was one of the junior tech assistants and we probably fucked about once a week. He had always been very polite to me; we would say hello if we met in the cafeteria during lunch, you the typical colleague relationship. But after we moved away from pure sex, he began to get really passionate with me when we had tests together, telling me how beautiful I was and that I was the most incredible bimbo he’d ever been with.

“Then one day when I bumped into him in the hallway he told me how much he was looking forward to the ‘Nun and Vicar’ test we had scheduled later that afternoon, that he’d been looking forward to it all week. When the time for the test came, it was another guy who came to administer it. Brad was nowhere to be seen. I was later told he’d been fired for gross misconduct.”

“Gross misconduct?”

“Yeah, it turned out that Michael had been filming every sex test I participated in. If he saw anybody show signs of liking me too much, they were fired. There was one time he fired six guys in a single morning.”

“Could he do that?”

“It’s Chrystal Heights and he owned a Bimbo company. You complain about getting sacked, the next thing you know you’re a stripper in a gay bar. So it’s best to just pack your desk and leave.”

“But why would he sack them?”

“Jealousy, he couldn’t cope with seeing guys enjoying what he couldn’t. Every now and then he’d just snap and fire them.”

“Then why watch you.”

“Even if it hurt him to watch, seeing somebody else with me was still the closest he could get to being with me. Years later I discovered that was the reason for all the uniforms, toys and games. He was picturing was fucking together like that and so wanted it to be more than simple straight sex. He’d given up any hope of finding a cure; I was now just an obsession.”

“But you still went along with it?”

“I didn’t know it was true at the time. With the turnover of staff and increasing focus on the fetish as opposed to the research I of course had my doubts. I ignored them though.”

“Why?”

“I didn’t want to believe it. I preferred to spend every day playing the cum-addicted French Maid who sucked off the Lord of the Manor’s twin boys every morning before College than accept that all hope was lost. I wanted to believe that the man from the coffee shop who saved me from a lifetime of degradation was still looking over me somewhere. I needed to have faith in his methods, for both our sakes.”