The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Interview with the Bimbo.

CHAPTER NINETEEN: THE CRAZY THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE

“What happened?” asked Annabelle

Lulu sighed as told Annabelle the events of that fateful night:

* * *

When I came to, I was bound to the four posts of one of the beds we used for filming bondage scenes. Michael was standing over me and I could see Fifi sat naked in a chair behind him playing with her hair and singing a song that had apparently been made famous in the mid-nineties by some Scandinavian Pop Group.

I tried to get up but the cuffs on my wrists and ankles made my movements severely limited. I looked over to Fifi who was in her own little world before focusing my gaze on Michael. I wanted to speak but a Venus Industries ‘Lulu’ brand ball-gag made that impossible.

It seemed like an age before Michael finally spoke to me:

“Please don’t try to fight it” he told me. “That will only make things harder for both of us.”

He put his hand on my forehead and began to stroke my hair in a fashion akin to how a husband would his wife if she’d been given 24 hours to live. In a way this image wasn’t too far from the truth.

He motioned Fifi to come over to the bed, she duly obliged. Without the need for any other instructions, her tongue set up camp between by legs and she lightly lapped away at me whilst Michael revealed my fate.

“I can’t pretend any longer.’ He said. ‘They aren’t you. Fifi, Trixiebelle, Lady Jiggles, none of them are you and I can’t take it. Anyone of these facile bimbos would gladly love me, serve me, and cater to my every need with joy and gusto but not you.

‘I am Michael Williams! Founder and CEO of Venus Industries, one of the most powerful men in all of Chrystal Heights and I am falling to pieces because some fucking bimbo won’t love me.”

The blend of the pleasure derived from Fifi’s tongue and the fear evoked from Michael’s rant is still to this day the most unnerving and frightening experience of my life.

I wanted to escape Fifi’s tongue, but I couldn’t. I wanted to say something to Michael, but I couldn’t. I had been scared, worried and fearful many times during my times in Emerald Lake and Chrystal Heights, but at that moment I was terrified and there was nothing I could do. He just kept ranting.

“How can you not love me! How can you continue to be so fucking independent!” He grabbed my hair and held my head up so I was staring at Fifi as she continued to confuse my body as to what it should have been feeling in this instance.

“Look at her!” he yelled at me. “Why can’t you be like her? She used to be a bright young lawyer, a real up and comer by all accounts. She even managed to get a not-guilty verdict for one of her clients up against the Rack!

“Now look at her. Not a care in the world. She could lick away at your pussy all day long and she’d be happy as can be doing it. And if I wanted her to love me, she would love me unconditionally for as long as I wished.”

He threw my head back down to the bed and went over to Fifi. He unzipped his pants, grabbed a thigh with each hand and slid his already hard cock inside her.

“You see!” He yelled over at me. “I take her from behind and she doesn’t even flinch. She’s happy being this way. So why can’t you be?”

In his emotional state he began to fuck Fifi even harder, which in turn spurred Fifi to pass on the favour to my pussy. Even though I couldn’t speak, I screamed into my gag just for the sake of knowing that I was at least trying to have an impact on the events transpiring around me.

With a final few thrusts, Michael came inside Fifi and I could feel through her tongue that she had been conditioned to come in tandem with him. His point about Fifi seemingly made (which was emphasised even more by her continuing to lap away at my pussy as if the earth shattering orgasm of thirty seconds ago had never happened), he was now ready for the big reveal.

“Earlier this evening I told you I couldn’t live in a world where you didn’t love me and it’s true.” He walked over to a table across the room and picked up a vial of clear liquid. “That’s why I had to inject you with this.”

This time the screaming into the gag was involuntary. Even though I had no idea what ‘this’ was, experience of Chrystal Heights told me that it had to be bad. And it was…

“This is one of Venus Industries’ most recent breakthroughs: Elixir De L’Amour – a love potion. Once injected, the subject will fall in love with the next man to fuck them. The body produces an enzyme that once it comes into contact with the DNA in sperm, forms a permanent and unbreakable bond between the subject and the sperm’s owner.

“In short, the next person to come inside you will become the centre of your universe. You will love them mind body and soul and even a will like yours won’t be able to overpower its effect.”

* * *

“My god that’s abhorrent!” shrieked Annabelle, jolting Lulu out of her rhythm.

“That’s what crazy people do.” replied Lulu. “Especially when they have an evil super-lab to help them.

“But you told me that you two never had sex.

“Do I sound like a person in love with Michael Williams mind, body and soul?” responded Lulu dryly, “There are still a few more twists in this tale.”

Lulu regained her composure and continued her recollection:

“Michael tapped Fifi on the shoulder and after a goodbye kiss to the clit she retreated back to her chair and that perky Barbie song. Michael was now completely naked and looking down at me from the end of the bed.

‘I’ve waited 14 years to finally do this.’ He told me.

“With that he slowly began to kiss my left foot before carefully working his way up my leg and to my inner thigh. There he stopped for a minute or two, finally able to taste me for himself and not vicariously through others.

“I felt his cock grow against the side of my leg and for the first time in my life I found myself praying as that cock edged closer and closer to my pussy. Once again he stopped for a detour as his tongue met my breasts for the first time.

“Maybe I was tired, maybe it was the fact that a part of me was also excited that I was actually about to have sex with Michael, or maybe it was because this was the last time I would have sex as a free-minded bimbo but just let myself give in to the pleasure. I didn’t want to fight the orgasms anymore, so I just went with it and I will not lie, it felt good.

“However once his tongue departed from my tits and began to advance to my neck and shoulder, dread quickly regained its position as number one feeling I was experiencing.

“I couldn’t move, I couldn’t speak and we both knew it was only a matter of time before the inevitable happened. Michael was now directly on top of me, looking into my eyes, his cock resting against my pussy.

“He reached behind my neck and undid my gag, throwing it to the ground beside my bed. ‘I want to hear you tell me you love as soon as it happens.’ He told me.

“I just lay there staring up at him. My gag was off, I was free to say or scream anything I wanted but in that moment I had nothing to say. I was beaten, dejected and betrayed yet again by the man I had entrusted with my future. What could I say in my last moments as a free mind to change all that? So I just stared at him.

“He tried to smile at me but I could see he was thrown by my silence. We stared blankly at each other for a few seconds before he tried to kiss me. When I fought against him, he turned his attention to my neck before the moment of dread finally came and he thrust his cock inside of me.”

“So he did have sex with you after all?” said Annabelle.

“Depends if you count three pumps as having sex.” replied Lulu.

“I don’t follow.”

“After three pumps, he suddenly stopped. He just stared at me; his cock buried deep inside my cunt and didn’t move or speak for what seemed like an age. Then without warning he withdrew and ran out of the room.”

“What did you do then?”

“What could I do? I was still tied to the bed!”

“Good point.”

“Well about five minutes later he returned with a key and a set of clothes. He told Fifi to leave the room, threw the clothes on top of me and began unfastening the bonds:

‘Once I release you go back to your room. Do not go anywhere do not speak to anybody.’ He began, ‘Once in your room pack up your things. Tomorrow morning at ten there will be an announcement that you will be leaving Venus Industries with immediate effect.

‘Once this announcement is made you will go to the main laboratory to say your goodbyes and meet the chauffeur. You will have thirty minutes to say goodbye to your colleagues before the chauffeur will drive you to the Sapphire Cove port at Chrystal Bay.

‘He will wait for you until the ferry to Boston arrives and then will send you on your way with express instructions that you are to arrive in Boston safely by order of Venus Industries.

‘He will also give you a new ID, Passport and a bank account containing four million dollars in the name of Natalie Williams. That was the name you were going to have if we managed to cure you. There is no time to change it now.

‘Do not deviate from these instructions. Do not try to find me or speak to me after you leave this room as I may change my mind. Just go and never come to Chrystal Heights ever again. I’m sorry.’

“And those were the last words he ever said to me.” Continued Lulu,

“For one final moment he was the Michael I had met all those years ago. Five years late, he finally kept his promise to me and I for the first time since 1987 was a free woman.

“The next morning I said goodbye to my colleagues. They gave me a goodbye card as well as a few keepsakes from Chrystal Heights and Venus Industries that I still carry around with me until this day and that was it. I left and forty-eight hours later I was in Boston and onto the final chapter of my story so far…