The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Into The Thrall

“Dumb, boring, seen it.” those were the words out of my mouth as I scrolled through online porn videos. I love porn, always have, but it was starting to loose it’s luster in my mind as few videos seemed to strike a nerve with me. I’d either seen them 100 times already or they had no appeal in the 1st place. As I continued to scroll through, a pop up ad flashed onto the screen.

“Want something new?” The ad read, “click here and enter the erotic world of Mistress Camilla.”

“Hmmm,” I said aloud, “Mistress, that could be a number of things. Ah, what the hell.”

I clicked the link and was directed to a disclosure page. “By entering this site, you are waving all rights to your free will.”

I chuckled and hit yes. The Mistress Camilla home came up. The header was a strikingly gorgeous woman with long raven hair. She appeared to be in a lying position, her gaze fixed towards me. She wore a clingy black gown with dark violet lace accents. A slit in eh gown showed off her long, flawless legs peeking out of a slit. They were crossed over one another and clad in black stockings. I thought the them to be pantyhose at first glance. But upon further review I saw the stocking top and part of a garter strap. Strapped black peep toe heels. They were a deeper shade of black than the stockings and had a gloss to them that caught the eye. Speaking of eyes, my gaze slipped back up to Camilla’s hypnotic gaze. Her dark eyes appeared black at first, but then I caught a hint of violet in there. I had not even hit a pic or video yet. just the header photo of Camilla on the home page had my member growing.

“Okay,” I said, shaking off my fixation with the image, “let’s see what we have. I clicked the videos option and up popped a vast array of clips. Most of them were only a couple minutes long. However, there was one that showed a longer run time 15 minutes to be exact. Normally that is still in the realm of short, but compared to the smaller clips, it may as well have been a full feature film. I moved the mouse cursor over the video and opened it. Immediately a disclosure prompt came up.

“This video is for advanced users. Agreeing to view this content acts as concent to take your mind as my own.”

Again, I chuckled at the gimmick. I hit yes and the video began with a slow zoom in of the title. “The Thrall Of Camilla.” I shook my head and enlarged the screen.

The first image I saw was a close up of eyes. Beautiful, eyes dark eyes with a hint of violet. they were framed in by dark eye shadow. designed I assumed to draw focus. The shot sat on the eyes for a few seconds, then slowly panned back to reveal Camilla sitting on the edge of a bed adorned with red satin sheets. The surrounding room was dark, I could see no decorations or furniture of any kind. Just the bed and Camilla. She was wearing the same outfit as the home page image. She looked at the camera, at me, and smiled. Her juicy, blood red lips then parted to speak.

“Hello, “her voice was so sweet and soothing. “I am Mistress Camilla. You have been warned twice and still did not back away. Now, prepare to enter my thrall. Even now, the soothing tone of my voice is drawing you in. Focus, block out all other sound. My voice is all that you hear, all that matters.”

“Man,” I said softly aloud, “this is one of those video hypno things.” I was about to exit the screen but my hand stopped halfway to the mouse. My eyes slipped away from the exit and back to Camilla. Her lips were pursed as to hint kiss at me.

“Focus on my voice, “she continued, “hear only me and now see only me.” She then put herself in a lying position similar to the one from the pic. Her hand lightly brushed up and down the length of her body. “Follow my hand, watch as it guides you on a tour of my beauty.” Without realizing my eyes did just that, I followed as her hand slowly worked it’s way down from her swan like neck to the perfect cleavage that the gown barley kept at bay. My gaze then drifted down as she lightly brushed away the gown near the slit. Exposing her perfect stocking clad leg. The black nylon clinging perfectly to her tone legs from the glossy heels up to the lace stocking tops. Her hand drifted back upward, teasing an exposed garter strap along the way. She wasn’t saying a word, just slightly moaning and teasing, directing my eyes up and down her perfect form.

“I.. I have to look away,” I whimpered. “She... She’s getting in my head.”

once more I tried to reach for the mouse to close the video. Instead, my hand drove beneath my sweat pants and took hold of my erect manhood.. I sat there for a moment, motionless. The only part of me moving were my eyes, drifting back and forth with Camilla’s hand. The seductress smiles and the camera cropped in closer to her entrancing face. Those plump lips & hypnotic eyes. I lost myself in them.. “Do you have a good strong hold of your hard cock Kevin?”

“Huh?” I thought, “How does a video know my name?” Instead of running in terror, I grasped myself tighter and replied, “yes Camilla, I have it in my hands.”

The camera panned away, showing her full figure once more. But, now her gown was gone. “Did she take it off while I was lost in her lips and eyes?” The answer did not matter, her gown was gone and all that remained was a black lacey set of bra and panties, a matching garter belt, those luscious stockings, and the shimmering heels.

“Do you like what you see Kevin?”

“Yes.”

Camilla moaned and began running her hand up and down the stockings. Stopping every so often to run her thumb under the garter straps. Her juicy lips constantly puckered towards me, her tongue licking them on occasion. Yet, despite all this I had not moved my hand once. Under normal circumstance I would have been done and discarded already. But, my hand had not moved. Then a thought occurred to me. “Am... Am I waiting for permission?”

“Yes,” Camilla purred, “you are waiting for permission. You are hard and ready but you you must still wait for me to tell you it is time to do more.. Kevin, look at my stocking enhanced legs. Watch as I slide them across one another, letting the nylon rub together. Can you hear the sensual sound that the fabric makes as it rubs across?”

“Yes, I can.”

“Good, Listen to that sound, watch the motion of my legs and slowly begin to stroke your cock. Not too fast, just enough to get your juices moving towards climax.”

My hand slowly started to move, pulling ever so gently up and down on my throbbing muscle. The sound of the nylon crossing over itself filled my head. My eyes could not pull away from the sight. Then, her hand came down into the frame and without a word, pulled my gaze back to her face and those hypnotic deep eyes. My hand did not stop it’s task.

“You are doing such a good job,” she said. Now, look deep into my eyes, get lost in them. We are so close to the end Kevin. Look deep and become one with me.”

My eyes narrowed and I did as instructed, I looked, deeper and deeper. I became lost in her.. Adrift. Then, I found myself lying on the bed from the video. My clothes were gone, my head rested on a pillow by the headboard. My hand was still clutched tightly to my cock. Stroking it slowly as I’d been told to do. Suddenly, I felt movement and look up to see what it is. On her knees at the foot of the bed is Camilla. She is dressed like I’d last seen her in the video. The one exception being that her panties were gone.

“Welcome to my world Kevin. Do you like what you see?”

Her hands drift down and tease near her perfect, glistening pussy. “Yes,” I reply, “I like what I see.”

Camilla smiles and lays next to me. She smells of lavender, the scent is intoxicating. Her plump blood red lips part, “I want you to suckle my breast as I bring myself to orgasm. While doing, the speed of your strokes should match the level of my moans. You are not to cum until I say so. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

Camilla leans into me and I grab hold of her tender breast. Out of the corner of my eye I see her hand drift between her legs. She moans softly at first, but soon her breathing and pants of pleasure quicken. I match the pace of her with my strokes. I can hear small squishing sounds as her fingers continue to flick through the growing wetness of her sex. My cock tightens and grows slightly, my pace quickens. I could feel myself getting so close, but per my orders release stayed away. Just as Camilla’s screams of passion reach their climax she stops. I mirrored and stopped stroking. Camilla gently pushes my head away from her breast. She was still short of breath from

the activity.

“Kevin, remove your hand from your cock, I want it.”

I do as I’m told and almost instantly Camilla mounts me. her soaked pussy has no issue sliding right onto my hard throbbing manhood. She grabs her breasts and begins to knead them while beginning to rock back and forth. I felt myself grow larger and drive deeper inside, My eyes fixed on Camilla’s, never loosing lock for a moment. Our bodies were in sync. Rock and drive, rock and drive. That was the pattern that continued, growing faster and more intense by the second. Rock and drive. Her pants became moans, then, her hands moved from her breasts to my chest, pinning me down. Her methodical rocking became deep grinds that brought me closer to the edge.

“K... Kevin,” she said between her gasps, “You belong to me now. You will be my pet, my slave, to fuck and suck as much as I choose. Become part of me Kevin, become mine!!! Cum!!!!”

The words I had been waiting seemingly an eternity to hear had been spoken. I sunk my hips, then drove upward, deeper inside my mistress and released. It was the hardest and longest explosion I had ever experienced before. As I released the last of my juices my eyes snapped open. I was back in my house. The computer was on screen saver mode. My hand was still in my pants. My member had gone soft, It felt as if it had released but there was no mess. As I looked around baffled and confused. A knock came at my door and an envelope was slid under it. I shot u and ran to the door. There was nobody in sight. I glanced across the lawn a few times, then closed the door and picked up the paper. As soon as I cracked the envelope, the scent of lavender filled the room. I paused for a moment to enjoy the smell, the returned to the task at hand.

It was a letter, and it read, “Kevin, you are mine now. Pack some things and come to the address written below. My people will tend to the rest of your things and house. Hurry, Mistress Camilla does not like to wait.”

My eyes widened and my cock stiffened. I quickly packed a bag and left. “I belong to Mistress Camilla, I will obey.”