The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS:

The following story contains strong sexual content. It is intended solely for mature persons who are legally old enough to receive adult materials. Those who are not legally able to receive adult materials or who are offended by them should read no farther.

Further distribution of this story by readers is limited to individuals who are legally able to receive adult materials. Posting of this story at other Internet websites without the author’s permission is expressly prohibited.

The persons and situations depicted in this story are entirely fictitious. Any similarities to actual persons or situations are completely unintentional and purely coincidental.

* * *

“The Invasion, Part III”

(Chapters 7 & 8)

* * *

Chapter 7: The Ranks Grow

Jennifer Bryant nodded approvingly as she watched two alien women lead fellow student librarian Donna Rogers into the clear cylindrical programming tube from which Jennifer had emerged minutes before. As the aliens turned Donna inside the tube so that she faced the control console, a pair of arms wrapped around Jennifer’s waist from behind, gently pulling her backwards against a soft feminine body.

Jennifer smiled, excited that the arms that held her so lovingly were tinted powdery blue. She sighed as she gently nuzzled her body against her Omegan controller, thrilled to be desired by her. As the alien woman ran a tantalizing tongue over Jennifer’s ear, another Omegan female removed the mind-numbing device from Donna’s head before sealing the stunned girl inside the tube.

Now able to think freely again, Donna’s eyes darted about as she tried to make sense of the surreal setting around her. She began banging on the thin wall of the tube but it would not yield. Soon Donna’s face contorted in an expression of panic as she realized there was no way to escape from the tube.

Donna’s frantic reaction produced no concern in Jennifer whatsoever. She knew the process her friend was about to experience was not only harmless but pleasurable as well. She also knew Donna would soon approve of having undergone the procedure.

An alien woman at the control console activated the programming mechanism at the top of the tube. Donna’s protestations ended abruptly as her eyes were drawn upward to the device that now slid silently down towards her. She soon became fascinated by the complex patterns of swirling and blinking lights on the underside of the apparatus, which finally stopped just a few inches above her head.

The intensity and movement of the lights increased as the device began to access and restructure Donna’s thought patterns. As the mechanism reached ever deeper into her mind, the expression on Donna’s face gradually grew more content.

With Donna’s processing underway, the blue-skinned female behind Jennifer gently turned her until they faced one another. Locking her hungry gaze on the human’s hazel eyes, the alien’s deep blue lips parted and closed on Jennifer’s. The Omegan held Jennifer tightly against her body as her tongue probed deep into the girl’s mouth.

Jennifer returned the gesture, frantically intertwining her tongue with the alien’s. Moaning softly, the Omegan began grinding her hips against her enraptured captive. Jennifer’s body responded to alien’s ministrations, and she was suddenly aware of wetness between her legs.

Sensing Jennifer’s heightened sense of arousal, the alien gently released her from the embrace. After running her tongue across her blue lips in a provocative gesture, she gestured towards the chamber door. Jennifer nodded eagerly and the two of them promptly moved toward the exit.

As they approached the doorway, Jennifer’s lustful smile grew as she recognized the remaining two librarians, Debbie Jensen and Tina Franklin, standing near the wall by the door. Each wore a thought restriction device and a corresponding blank stare. ‘Soon you’ll know what happiness really is,’ thought Jennifer, ‘Soon....’

The doorway opened just before Jennifer and her amorous companion reached it, revealing the human who had selected the librarians for indoctrination. “Good evening Lisa,” she stated as she passed the pretty dark-haired woman. Lisa smiled in response to the girl’s greeting and offered a respectful nod to the Omegan who accompanied her.

After the pair exited, Lisa moved over to the console, where she noted that Donna’s processing was almost complete. She glanced over at Debbie and Tina, who stood motionless a few feet away. ‘Another 20 minutes and these will be ours also,’ she thought as the dials changed to indicate the mechanism in the tube had completed its task.

Donna emerged from the tube, a blissful smile etched upon her pretty face. She was immediately met by a pair of blue-skinned women who began fondling her. Donna welcomed their erotic gestures, and soon the trio were moving towards the doorway.

The hedonistic escapades of the Omegan women with Jennifer and Donna did not interfere with the ongoing indoctrination effort. Before the chamber door had closed, yet another pair of alien women guided Tina into the tube.

As the indoctrination process began anew with Tina, two older Omegan women entered the chamber. Lisa bowed her head reverently as the mission commander and her assistant approached. The commander began to address Lisa in the peculiar melodic Omegan language, which just a few days ago would have been totally unintelligible to her. Now as a benefit of her programming, she not only understood it, she could speak it fluently as well.

“You have served well by procuring these Earthian females, Lisa Raymond. You seem suited to this task. Therefore I designate you as controller over them and all others indoctrinated in this locality. With the assistance of you and others like you, we will establish our dominance over this world’s inhabitants.”

“To this end, it is now necessary to accelerate the procurement process. This must be accomplished with great care. There are forces that would oppose us; to prevent that our presence on this world must remain unexposed. No one within the population can be allowed to suspect that unusual events are occurring.”

They left the conversion chamber, the other alien adding, “Enemies on this world and elsewhere must not be allowed to interfere with our mission. We require you to assist us so we can expand our efforts.” As they entered another chamber, Lisa turned and respectfully replied, “My sole purpose for existence is to obey and serve my Omegan superiors. Please command me.”

The aliens smiled, pleased by the girl’s attitude. The commander continued, “We are unfamiliar with many aspects of Earthian culture. As natives to this world, you and those you guide can move freely about the population without arousing suspicion. We want you to seek out and identify opportunities for us to indoctrinate large numbers of human females discretely. Additionally, we need to procure drones for biological experimentation.”

Lisa acknowledged her orders. “I understand your commands and will obey. I will begin looking for indoctrination opportunities immediately.” The alien nodded. “Acceptable, Lisa Raymond. After we have finished processing the final two females, you will proceed as instructed. If you desire, you and the others may make use of the pleasure drones before departing.”

Lisa bowed her head again as the commander and her assistant left. As the door closed, she turned towards the trio of males who stood motionless on the far side of the chamber. Lisa didn’t recognize either of the blue-skinned drones, but she was quite familiar with the human who stood between them. In her former existence she had known him as him her boyfriend. The idea that she once considered him to be an intellectual equal repulsed her. Now he was but another vastly inferior male—a human drone named Brad.

Meanwhile in another part of the ship, Jennifer’s thoughts fixated on her alien companion. Having been programmed to crave cunnilingus with Omegan women, she could hardly contain herself as she thought about rubbing her tongue over the beautiful extraterrestrial’s throbbing blue clitoris and lapping up the woman’s love juice. Her anticipation grew as the alien removed the last of her metallic garments.

Already naked, Jennifer lay on a circular platform as her lustful eyes beheld the approaching alien’s tantalizing blue body. The Omegan’s pouting slit was framed by a puff of short hair the same luxurious shade of blonde as on her head. And her ample breasts and their erect dark blue nipples stood so straight and firm they seemed to defy gravity.

As the alien woman reached the platform, she stooped to open a small compartment from which she removed two small shiny egg-shaped objects. Holding them between her palms, they began glowing with a soft golden aura. Squatting slightly, she inserted one of the objects inside her blue pussy lips. Straightening, the alien woman briefly closed her striking aqua eyes and let out a soft moan of pleasure.

Smiling lustfully at the eager girl who lay prone before her, she reached down and gently spread Jennifer’s legs apart. The girl offered no resistance as the alien inserted the other object into Jennifer’s pussy adjacent to her protruding clitoris. As her inner lips closed around the device, it began sending intense waves of pure pleasure throughout her, as if a dozen velvety tongues were busily at work on every sensitive area in and around her pussy.

Enjoying similar effects from the device in her own body, the alien woman joined Jennifer on the platform. Soon their bodies were a tangle of groping arms, lips, and tongues. They became lost in their mutual bliss as the pleasure-giving devices synchronized their host’s level of stimulation, ensuring the women would simultaneously experience one mind-shattering organism after another.

Chapter 8: Sorority Sisters

The next morning Lisa was back on campus, acting out her charade of being just another 19 year-old college student. But behind her façade she was fully focussed on finding ways to carry out the Omegan commander’s orders. Every female face she looked into reinforced her need to provide the Omegans with solutions to the problem of clandestinely indoctrinating vast numbers of human women.

After sitting through her sociology class, where she paid scant attention to the lesson, the first such answer came to on a lecture hall bulletin board.

As is the case each fall on every ‘Greek’ campus, every bulletin board, signpost, and telephone pole was covered with ads aimed at attracting new fraternity and sorority members. With the semester well underway, meetings for prospective ‘brothers’ and ‘sisters’ had been going on for weeks; others were scheduled for the coming days.

Lisa carefully studied several ads before zeroing in on one. Delta Gamma Pi, one of the largest sororities on campus, was holding a meeting for potential new members the following evening. Lisa couldn’t repress a small smile as she tore off a tab with the name and number of the sorority’s recruitment officer.

Shortly after her discovery, Lisa arrived back at her dorm room. As usual, her roommate Shannon was not there. Lisa had always thought of Shannon as quite pretty; now after her reorientation, she found herself sexually craving the girl. She lapsed into a sudden daydream, where a freshly indoctrinated Shannon emerged from the conversion tube and fell into her arms. The fantasy brought a smile to her lips, but it soon passed as Lisa remembered she had an important task to accomplish.

Retrieving the tab from her pocket, Lisa picked up the phone and dialed the number on the tab. “Hello, may I speak to Felicia Longley? Oh, hello Felicia, my name is Lisa Raymond. I just saw your ad about tomorrow night’s meeting. A few of my friends and I are interested in joining Delta Gamma Pi, and I just wanted to ask a few questions.”

Lisa listened carefully to the brief sales pitch that Felicia had obviously memorized. She soon learned that the sorority already had over 80 members—many of whom would be attending the upcoming meeting, as would about 20 prospective members. The Omegan’s pretty young lackey found it hard to contain her excitement. “Yeah, that sounds great; we’d love to come! When should we show up there? 7 O’clock? We’ll see you there. Thanks!”

As Lisa pressed a button on the phone to terminate the connection, the door opened and a pretty redheaded girl entered. Shannon Emerson smiled as her pale green eyes recognized her roommate. “Hey Lis... you’re back early today. Didn’t you have a Soc class this morning?”

Lisa’s mind raced... she quickly set upon a plan to transform her fantasy into reality. “It ended about an hour ago. Say Shannon, have you got some time? I’d like to show you something I found up on the trail behind school... something you’ve gotta see to believe.”

But the freckle-faced girl didn’t seem interested as she dumped the books she was carrying on her bed. “Really? On that dirty trail?” She asked in an unenthusiastic manner. Lisa persisted, trying to pique Shannon’s curiosity. “Really! I’ve just gotta show you this. I know you won’t believe it unless you see it yourself. Really, it’s too freaky!”

Unfortunately, Shannon simply would not take the bait. Although she liked Lisa, she thought the brunette was kinda geeky. She had no clue what her roommate was taking about but she figured it had to be something only a geek would get excited about. Besides, Shannon had more important things to think about, such as Eddie Perez, the starting quarterback on the football team and her new self-described ‘boy toy’.

“Sorry Lis, can’t now. Look, maybe you can show me some other time, OK? Oh, hey, don’t wait up for me, I’m staying at Eddie’s tonight. Bye!”

Shannon bounded back out of the room. Lisa could only shake her head as the door slammed shut. She resolved to see to the conversion of her roommate at the earliest opportunity.

However, she had more pressing matters to attend to at the moment. Picking up the phone again, she dialed another number. “Hello, Debbie? Are you alone? Good. This is your controller. I have new instructions for you. Listen carefully and obey. You and the others will meet me at my room immediately after you get off work at the library tonight. Make sure no one who does not belong finds out about this. Do you understand? Very good.”

The following evening at 7 p.m., Lisa and the four librarians stood before the front entrance to the Delta Gamma Pi sorority house. A few seconds after Lisa rang the doorbell, the large wooden door swung open. A pretty blond girl poked her head from out behind it, announcing in a squeaky voice, “Hi! I’m Kim! You guys here for the meeting?” Smiling, Lisa nodded. “Yes. I talked with Felicia Longley yesterday, and she told us to show up here at seven. Can we come in?”

“Oh yeah, come in!” replied the girl enthusiastically. She ushered them into a room off the main hallway and gestured them to sit before pronouncing, “You guys wait here and I’ll go find Fel.” As the girl left, Lisa turned to the others. “Pretend like we’re interested in joining this sorority until we’re alone. Then we’ll set our plan into motion. I’ve already informed the Omegans and they’ll be ready to act when I signal them. Understood?” Nodding their heads, each replied, “Yes, controller.”

They fell silent again as another girl entered the room, a very pretty African-American girl with long, raven black hair. She walked over to the visitor girl closest to the doorway, Debbie, and extended her hand.

“Hi, I’m Felicia Longley. Are you Lisa?” Debbie gestured toward Lisa, replying, “No, I’m Deb Jensen, that’s Lisa.” Felicia turned to shake Lisa’s hand as the latter rose from her chair. “Hi Felicia, I’m Lisa Raymond. This is Tina, Donna, Jennifer, and you already know Debbie. We’re all really looking forward to this.”

Felicia flashed her flawless smile. She seemed to be a natural born saleswoman. “Great! Call me Fel. I can’t tell you how glad I am that you came! I really hope you all become sister Delts.” Lisa nodded, thinking, ‘Oh yes, we’ll soon be sisters Fel, but in a way you couldn’t possibly imagine.’

About 20 minutes later, the Omegan operatives were escorted to a large paneled room in the basement where the meeting was to take place. They mingled briefly amongst about 60 current and prospective members before taking seats in the back row.

Once everyone had settled into their metal folding chairs, Felicia got up to address the group. With the door to the room closed and the audience’s attention focussed on Felicia, Lisa realized the time to execute her plan had arrived.

Lisa alerted the others with a nod. Each of them then reached into a pocket and removed a small pink crystal. No one in the room noticed as each girl slowly passed an open hand over the crystal she held, which responded to the gesture by emitting a dull glow.

Lisa watched her crystal’s glow intensify and awaited what was about to happen. Baring any unforeseen complications, all that she and her assistants—who were immune to the crystal’s effects via their programming—had to do was simply sit back and wait for the crystals to take effect.

And take effect they did. After about 45 seconds after the crystals achieved their maximum radiance, the cadence of Felicia’s words began to slow perceptively. Lisa’s gaze began sweeping through the audience, looking for other signs of the crystals’ influence. Indeed, all around the room eyelids were fluttering. Soon heads started listing as the overwhelming sense of fatigue brought on by the crystals took hold upon the women.

Her mind succumbing to the attack, Felicia struggled vainly to remember her well-rehearsed speech through the growing waves of weariness she felt. Too fatigued to recognize that her audience was afflicted as well, she began to wonder aloud, “What’s happening? I feel soooo tired, what’s happening to me...”

Suddenly, Felicia’s fluttering eyelids plunged and her wavering body collapsed to the carpeted floor below.

Lisa and the others gleefully observed the fruits of their labor. Throughout the room, not a single unprocessed woman remained conscious.

The Omegan operatives then carefully placed the glowing crystals on a nearby table. They hugged each other, pleased beyond words at the sight of five dozen unconscious women.

Lisa pulled another alien device from her pocket. Small and black, it vaguely resembled a beeper. She pressed a series of buttons on it, and the group turned towards the back of the room. Several seconds later, four Omegan women and two drones materialized out of thin air.

Lisa approached the oldest of the Omegan women. After bowing her head respectfully, she reported in the Omegan’s language. “All females in this room have been incapacitated with our hypnocrystals. I await further instructions.”

In response, the Omegan inquired, “Have you secured the remainder of this structure?” Lisa shook her head no. “We decided to secure this room first. But I think almost all of the women are in here; there can’t be more than a few others in the rest of the house. They should be easy to capture.”

The alien woman turned to the other Omegan women. “Have the conversion apparatus teleported here and begin with these. The Earthians will ensure we are not disturbed while we install the equipment. Arm them.” Moments later each human operative was handed a transparent cylinder.

The alien addressed Lisa and her aides again. “Once processing has begun, you will capture all others in this structure. Ensure your weapons are set to induce hypnostun. Employ thought inhibitors to obtain compliance.”

Acknowledging their orders, the girls deftly adjusted the alien weapons as if they had been using them for years. Each then placed the translucent rod in her pocket until the time came when they would be needed.

As the alien commander finished instructing her human charges, a pair of conversion tubes and their accompanying control consoles were teleported into the room, along with several pouches containing a large number of thought-restricting headsets. As the two drones began assembling the equipment, the Omegan females moved about the room, fitting each slumbering human with her own thought-disrupting device. The headsets would allow the women to be awakened, but would keep them in a docile state once the hypnocrystals were deactivated.

Once each ‘Delt’ wore a headset, the Omegans shut down the crystals. As the glow from the crystals faded, the eyes of the sleeping women reopened as they regained consciousness. Now under the control of the devices on their heads, they sat staring blankly, their faces void of expression.

The aliens smiled as they placed the first two co-eds into the indoctrination tubes.

Over the next few hours, the insidious programming operation proceeded with the efficiency of an automobile assembly line. One after another, captive females were placed in the tubes and indoctrinated, then returned to their chairs to await further instructions from their new leaders.

Meanwhile, Lisa directed the capture of the remaining handful of women scattered throughout the house. The operation was carried out so effectively that no one realized they were in danger until it was too late to escape or warn anyone else. Upon their capture, the stragglers were fitted with thought inhibitors and taken to the basement to be processed along with the others.

Eventually every girl was processed. As the last girl emerged from the tube, Lisa looked at her watch: 11:43 p.m. She was very tired, but she was also extremely proud of how well her plan has succeeded.

It had been a momentous evening: in one fell swoop, the number of human women who had been indoctrinated into the Omegan’s service had swelled from five to 67. And what had been a sorority house full of vibrant, independent young women was now a command center for on-campus Omegan operations.

With the indoctrinations completed, half of the Omegan women and the drones returned to the spaceship. The two Omegan women who remained behind gladly welcomed the affections of their new human devotees.

45 minutes later Lisa climbed into bed. Before she turned the light off, she paused to address the empty bed across the small dorm room. “If you only knew what I have planned for you, sweet Shannon,” she said softly. “But you’ll find out soon enough...”

TO BE CONTINUED...