The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS:

The following story contains strong sexual content. It is intended solely for mature persons who are legally old enough to receive adult materials. Those who are not legally able to receive adult materials or who are offended by them should read no farther.

Further distribution of this story by readers is limited to individuals who are legally able to receive adult materials. Posting of this story at other Internet websites without the author’s permission is expressly prohibited.

The persons and situations depicted in this story are entirely fictitious. Any similarities to actual persons or situations are completely unintentional and purely coincidental.

* * *

“The Invasion, Part IV”

(Chapters 9-10)

* * *

Chapter 9: From Whence Came Over The Hill...

Saturday, 6 a.m. After another all-night ‘pleasure service session’ where he was used by several different Omegan women as a sex prop, Brad wearily wandered down the path back towards the campus. The thoughts that reverberated through his mind kept telling him he was content to serve... but deep down inside he felt an irrepressible sense of dissatisfaction.

He made his way along a meandering path that was overgrown with brush. He chose the path because it was not often used, and per the Omegan’s instructions, he was to protect the secret of their presence at all costs.

But unbeknownst to the aliens and their human slaves, the cat was already out of the bag. Someone knew the Omegans were on Earth.

Continuing down the path, Brad never saw the hand that suddenly sprung out at him from behind a large shrub. Lightning fast, it grabbed hold of his arm and quite forcefully yanked him into the bushes. Whoever had snatched him was extremely strong, and Brad soon found himself laying face down with his arms pinned behind him by his assailant’s knee.

As the knee dug firmly into his back, Brad’s peripheral vision caught sight of a blurred hand quickly sweeping towards him. The hand held an unrecognizable cube shaped object in the palm, which his attacker rapidly swung towards his forehead. Moments later, the skin above his eyes felt as though someone had placed an ice cube on it. He felt his consciousness suddenly ebb and then return just as rapidly.

“Hey! HEY! What the hell are you doing?” Brad screamed angrily before a hand clamped down hard over his mouth. He struggled in vain to free himself for a few seconds, then ceased as he realized he was incapable of matching the stranger’s physical strength. Accepting his surrender, the attacker rolled Brad over onto his back while maintaining the hand over his mouth.

Now looking skyward, Brad’s eyes grew wide as they fell upon his subduer.

She looked like an average human woman with the exception of her pair of bright purple eyes. Her shoulder-length curly hair was chestnut brown, and what Brad could see of her slim athletic body from his prone position was quite well proportioned.

“I intend you no harm. I will release you now if you will assure me you will not cry out or attempt to escape.”

Brad shook his head yes, but the firm hand over his mouth didn’t budge. “Very well,” she said in a mildly menacing tone, “but be forewarned that if you defy me I will not hesitate to incapacitate you.” Brad shook his head no and uttered a muffled “Uhhh Uhhh.”

With that, the woman slowly released her hand from his mouth but kept a firm hold of his shoulder. As shaken up as he was from the attack, Brad still found the found the time to take a visual inventory of the body covered by a formfitting jumpsuit. He couldn’t tell whether the jumpsuit was gold or silver in color; it seemed to be both and neither at the same time.

After a few seconds of gawking, he remembered that she had assaulted him, and he didn’t like that even if she was gorgeous. “Just what the hell do you think...? Hey... wait a minute, I can think! I mean, I can think what I want to!”

The woman nodded, slightly amused by his reaction to regaining freedom of thought. “Yes. I have repaired your mind. I am called Zandira. What are you called?”

“Brad. You’re not from around here, are you? But you speak English! How is that...?” She held a hand up to silence his questions. “That is an accurate assessment. We will discuss those issues presently. But first, tell me: do you recall what transpired? Do you remember being taken by the Omegans?”

Brad nodded; he vividly remembered his and Lisa’s capture and everything that had happened since. “Oh yeah, I remember those blue bitches! But I’m not under their control now. I’m not a drone anymore. What did you do to me?”

The woman showed him the device she had used on his head, explaining, “I used a neural restorer to return your thought patterns to their pre-conversion configuration. You retain memories of recent experiences, but I have erased the programming the Omegans imparted.”

Displaying more trust, Zandira leaned back and allowed Brad to sit up. “What was your name again?” he asked. “Zandira. No doubt in light of recent experiences, you have correctly deduced I am not of your world.” His eyes grew wide with curiosity. “But then where are you from? And why are you here hiding in these damn bushes?”

She cut him off again, lifting her hand to silence him. “I will answer your questions, but not until we have relocated to a more secure location.” Brad nodded and gestured down the path. “My apartment is a few miles away from here. I think we’ll be safe there.” Zandira nodded, and she helped him to his feet.

At 7:35, Brad mumbled “thank god” under his breath as he turned the key and admitted his guest into his apartment. By no small miracle, they had not been spotted by anyone along the way.

As he normally did upon returning home, Brad checked his answering machine after closing the door. Indeed, the ‘message waiting’ light was blinking, and he pressed a button to play the message.

The insistent voice on the tape belonged to Lisa.

“This is your controller speaking. Listen carefully to my instructions and obey. I require the use of your apartment Saturday evening. My assistants and I will be there at exactly 8 o’clock. You will be there to provide anything we need. Tell nobody about this and be sure you’re alone when we arrive.”

Lisa’s message ended with an abrupt ‘click’.

Brad turned back to his guest. “That’s friggin great! How am I going to explain you to Lisa? And what’s gonna happen to me? Are they gonna make me their zombie again?” Zandira’s brow furrowed. “No—you must not reveal my presence to the Omegans or their enslaved. If you cannot comply I will have no choice but to incapacitate you.” Her voice took on a menacing tone again. “Will you comply?”

Brad decided he would play along with her for now. After all, as strong as she was, she could probably beat him into submission—or worse—in short order. “OK, I’ll do what you want. But I think it’s time you told me just who you are and what you’re doing here.” She folded her arms. “Yes, I suppose it is. It is a... complicated story. May I be seated?” Nodding, Brad gestured to the couch and then joined her on it.

“I serve an organization known as the Alliance of Planets. The Alliance is composed of civilizations from nearly 40 worlds in this part of the galaxy. I and others like me provide for the security of Alliance worlds. We also ensure no one interferes in the affairs of... well, primitive beings in our region of space, such as on Earth.”

An alliance of planets... who considered Earth “primitive.” It was almost too much for Brad to swallow at once. “So who are these Omegan assholes who made Lisa and me into zombies? Are they a part of your Alliance?”

Zandira shook her head. “No, the Omegans are not a member of the Alliance. They are what might be termed an ‘outlaw society.’ They do not recognize the Alliance’s authority to protect primitive cultures such as yours. They know we will oppose any attempt to interfere in Earthan society. That is why they have only dispatched a small number of ships here, to lay the groundwork quietly.”

Brad repressed a shudder as he pondered the evil deeds the Omegans might have in mind. “Lay the groundwork for what?” Zandira smiled, knowing how fantastic her explanation must sound to the boy. “The Omegans have not come to destroy your world, at least not by their reasoning. They have come here to remake it in their image.”

“Many generations ago, Omega Prime—their home planet—was quite like your Earth is now: composed of competing nation-states, a society controlled by males. Omegan males were aggressive, vengeful, domineering. Most treated females as inferiors, possessions. Inter-nation war was common. And as their technological capabilities developed, the wars became very destructive. Soon the Omegans were on the threshold of self-annihilation.

“Secretly, an elite group of female scientists began working to seize control of their world. They blamed the wars and suffering on the lust for power and conquest of their male leaders. These scientists set out liberate the planet from male dominance. They reasoned the only way to do so was to gain control over the males themselves.

“It took many time periods but they eventually developed a technology that allowed them control the minds of Omegan males. They then began employing control covertly. Over time they gained control over more and more males, and gradually they assumed total control of their society.

“At first, the females used this control only to prevent the males from assuming positions of authority. But as new generations of Omegans were born, a schism developed. The women came to regard themselves as vastly superior to the men.

“It became standard practice for every Omegan male adolescent to be programmed to obey and serve females. Aggressive and independent tendencies were filtered out. By adulthood, every male had been rendered docile and pliant. The only roles they were allowed to fulfill were as manual laborers and for reproduction. They became servants, pets.

Brad felt nauseous. “And they came here to enslave all the men on Earth?” Nodding, Zandira sat down again. “Eventually. Like I stated, they perceive Earth as how their own world used to be. The women who rule Omega Prime think of themselves as saviors of worlds like yours.

“But because they know the Alliance would oppose such activities here, and since your people—your males certainly—would not welcome them, they know they must proceed deliberately. They intend to restructure your society gradually, over generations, so it will appear a natural evolution to the people of your world and to outside observers such as me. But in reality it will be them forcing and controlling the change.

Brad had put most of the pieces of the puzzle together, but he still couldn’t see the whole picture. “But why pick on Lisa and me? We’re not important, we’re just college students.”

“It is not by accident you were chosen. It is sensible to target young adults such as yourself to begin exerting their dominance over. When those young who have been indoctrinated have offspring, the Omegan philosophy of female superiority will be instilled into them. It will eventually grow and flourish, and along with programming, the ideas will gradually become accepted by the inhabitants.

“They know that your society can be molded to their liking if they are patient and constant in their efforts. And if they are not opposed, they will succeed.”

“You seem to know a lot about Earth,” he commented. She nodded. “It has always a favorite place of mine to visit; in actuality, that is why I am here now. I am... how do you term it... ‘Vacationing’.”

“Vacationing... unfrigginbelievable. Well, I guess I should be thankful you decided to spend your Spring Break here.” She studied Brad as he got up off the couch and returned to the answering machine. He replayed Lisa’s message, and then turned towards his guest. “You’re right. We’ve got to stop them. Let’s start with Lisa-free her when she comes over tonight, like you freed me.”

She joined him, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder. “We will stop them, I assure you of that. But I can’t do as you suggest. Freeing this controller you speak of would alert the Omegans to an Alliance presence on your world. It is too dangerous. We must proceed with extreme caution. At this time only you and I know about their presence on your world. We have no other allies.”

Brad protested, “But if we told people about them...” Zandira gripped his shoulder more tightly as her words became more insistent. “No, it is too dangerous. The inhabitants of Earth cannot defeat the Omegans. And it is too dangerous for us also. If you defy them before we can oppose them effectively, they may not simply re-indoctrinate you, rather they might terminate you. And they will terminate me if they discover my presence. So for the present you will have to behave as if you remain an obedient drone.”

Brad’s couldn’t believe what he was hearing. His world lay on the brink of enslavement and yet Zandira was saying they had to do nothing. “But what about your Alliance? Where the hell are they? Why don’t you call them to help us?”

Zandira kept her voice level so as not to enflame Brad’s passions further. “They will come once they are informed about what is occurring. But I cannot risk contacting them now. As I explained, I am not here on assignment. I was simply visiting your planet when I began picking up Omegan communications signals here. We must wait for the next Alliance patrol ship to traverse this star system so I can send a low energy signal which the Omegans will not detect.”

“Who cares if they detect it? We can’t just sit here and let them brainwash the whole damn planet! We’ve gotta get help now! If you won’t call for help, than I will!” He turned towards the phone.

Sensing his intentions, Zandira grabbed his arm and slammed him face down on the couch. The hard edge in her words returned. “I advised you not to defy me. I am sympathetic to your concerns but I will not permit you to endanger my position. If you persist in your defiance, I have no choice but to terminate you myself.” To emphasize her point, she withdrew a translucent object from a pocket that resembled the Omegan’s weapons.

Brad’s face grew pale as her threat hit home. Somehow he know she wasn’t bluffing; there was a deadly seriousness in her tone. And she didn’t even have to even use the weapon; she was strong enough to kill him with her bare hands.

His voice cracked as began to plead with her. “Alright... I won’t fight you. I’ll do whatever you say. Just don’t kill me, please.”

She loosened her grip slightly but kept him pinned on the couch. “I comprehend your desire to rid your world of this infestation but we have no choice but to wait. The next Alliance patrol ship should be traversing your system in approximately nine of your days. Until then, I will not risk sending a message that the Omegans might intercept.

“I hoped I would not have to tell you this, but you obviously need to consider something more about the Omegans. Should they intercept a warning message to the Alliance or conclude the Earth inhabitants are actively resisting them, they could turn their weapons on your people. They can devastate your planet with just the handful of ships they have currently landed on your world. If we do not wait until I can transmit a secure warning, our fleet may find Earth nothing but a dead cinder when they arrive. Do you not now agree we must be cautious?”

He nodded silently, the fight in him gone. She let him up off the couch. Rising, he turned away from her, back towards the answering machine. He played Lisa’s message again. Noticing his slumped shoulders, Zandira said softly, “This female, this one called Lisa that the Omegans have made controller is very important to you, is she not?”

He couldn’t face her; he was too embarrassed by his vulnerability. “You’re very perceptive,” he replied, his voice little more than a whisper. She came up beside him. “Follow my direction and I promise she will be returned to you unharmed, restored like yourself. Act foolishly and you condemn her and all others of your world to slavery... or perhaps worse.”

Brad found the courage to look her in the eye. He spoke with a renewed purpose. “OK, all right. We’ll do it your way, Zandira. I’m counting on you to save us all.”

Zandira met his gaze. “I will do everything I am able to do. However, you must play your role also”

Brad swallowed hard. “My role?”

“Correct. Your first task will commence this evening.”

Chapter 10: Lights, Camera, Action!

Fidgeting with his hands, Brad looked up at the clock on the wall. It was 10 minutes to eight. In a short while, Lisa and her ‘assistants’ would be arriving. He anxiously pondered all of the possible reasons she had selected his apartment for the meeting. He hoped the answer was the obvious one: it was more secluded than anyplace on campus, and was occupied by someone who was under the Omegan’s—and her—control.

One thing that Brad did know was that he wasn’t much of an actor. And he feared that with all of the behavioral subtleties of the Omegan programming erased from his mind he would need to put on the performance of his life.

At 7:55, Zandira withdrew to the obscurity of the hall closet where she would be able to covertly listen in on the proceedings. Brad was on his own.

As Brad glanced at the clock for the hundredth time the doorbell rang. Rising unsteadily from his chair, he knew the time to succeed or fail—possibly to live or die—had come. His hand paused momentarily as he reached for the doorknob. Closing his eyes he softly told himself, “You can do this. You can do this.” His cathartic pep talk was abruptly ended by a second ring of the doorbell.

Turning the knob, Brad slowly pulled the door open, revealing the impassive faces of Lisa and three other female students. He recognized two of them from the quartet of student librarians he had helped capture; the other, a pretty dark-skinned woman, was completely unfamiliar to him.

As the women entered, Brad addressed Lisa, trying to sound respectful. “Good evening, Controller,” he said in a voice he hoped wasn’t as shaky as it sounded in his own ears.

Lisa glared at him in response. “Are we alone here, drone?” ‘Oh god,’ Brad thought, ‘She didn’t waste any time getting to that, did she?’ He cleared his throat. “Yes... uh... Yes, Controller. We’re alone.” As the others sat down in the small living room, Lisa cast a penetrating gaze at him. He desperately tried to maintain his composure as she examined him for an uncomfortably long time.

When she finally spoke, her voice conveyed a hint of suspicion that something wasn’t quite right. “Are you feeling OK, drone? You look pale.”

Brad was smart enough to see the opportunity that Lisa had unwittingly given him. “Yes... I mean no, Controller. I don’t feel well. I think I’m coming down with a cold or something. I hope I don’t give it to you.” He hoped his contrived concern for her health wasn’t as easy to see through as he feared.

Lisa didn’t answer him immediately but rather continued to study him closely. Finally, after brushing a few strands of her long brown hair from her face, she answered him. “Report to the healer on our ship after we leave. We have so few drones now; we can’t afford to have you sick. Perhaps in the next week or so we’ll have less need for your services.” Brad swallowed the lump in his throat, wondering just what she meant by that.

Lisa then joined the three other Omegan operatives. Apparently passing the acting test, Brad exhaled for what seemed to him the first time in hours.

Fortunately for him (and his nerves), his visitors basically ignored him from that point on. Brad gladly withdrew to the kitchen as his guests talked; he was more than happy to maintain a low profile.

Over the course of 45 minutes, the women discussed the order of the day-acquiring more drones for biological experimentation purposes. At first they discussed the possibility of mass indoctrinating male students and then removing the best specimens. They also kicked around the idea of targeting the entire football team.

Felicia suggested a different strategy. “For this project the Omegans are not really interested in quantity, they’re interested in quality. The commander stated her desire to obtain ‘prime male subjects’ for genetic and biological experimentation. Instead of football teams and fraternities, maybe we should concentrate on capturing just a few prime subjects and worry about mass indoctrinations later on.”

Lisa’s eyebrows rose as she considered the suggestion. “Yes... and it would be easier to capture a few individual drones for experimentation at this point. What do you think, Debbie?” The cute librarian nodded as she lightly rubbed her fair-skinned cheek. “It makes sense to me, Controller.”

Lisa turned to the other girl. “Donna?” The slightly chubby girl responded, “I agree too, Controller. When it comes to drones we should start small, then think big. We’ve already indoctrinated a few hundred women; at this rate, by the end of next week we should have at least twice that many. As long as we keep adding more and more sisters to our ranks, we can afford to worry later about large indoctrinations of drones. Besides, until we’re prepared to take over the campus, drones are of little use to the Omegans.”

Rising from her chair Lisa announced, “Then it’s settled. For now we’ll just target a handful of prime male specimens. At the same time, we’ll continue targeting large numbers of females for mass indoctrination. The commander has instructed me to identify key female faculty and administration members for indoctrination. By the end of next week, I intend to deliver at least three to the Omegans.” She paused, her brow furrowing. “So, any ideas on where we can find a prime male specimen tonight?”

As the girls pondered Lisa’s question, Brad listened nervously in the kitchen. All this talk about biological experimentation on males didn’t exactly give him a warm feeling. As much as he hated performing his servile tasks for the Omegans and their human lackeys, he liked the prospect of being experimented on even less. When Debbie opened her mouth to answer Lisa’s query, he half expected her to say, “Why not use Brad?”

Fortunately Debbie had another idea altogether. “OK, so we don’t need to target the whole football team, but how about a player or two from the team? And I think I know where to start. Controller, isn’t the quarterback dating your roommate?”

Lisa’s face lit up. “Yes, he certainly is.” She looked at her watch; it was a few minutes after nine. “I told Shannon I wouldn’t be back ‘til after 10, and she told me Eddie was coming over there tonight. I bet they’re in my dorm room fucking right now. If we leave now we can probably capture both of them.” She paused for a second, a wicked smile spreading over her face. “Maybe Shannon will be meeting the Omegans a little sooner than I planned.”

The co-eds sprang up to leave. As he was figured he was expected to do, Brad held the door for them. He didn’t miss the sideways glance Lisa threw at him as she left. He suppressed a shudder as he wondered if Lisa suspected something more than a cold was wrong with him.

However, the ordeal was over and Brad felt a sense of relief wash over him as he closed and locked the door. “Damn, Zandira! That was too close for comfort!” he exclaimed. “Indeed it was,” came the alien’s reply as she emerged from the closet. She approached him, a concerned look on her face. “I am disturbed by the controller’s question about your health. Perhaps she suspects you are no longer under the Omegan’s control.”

Brad shrugged his shoulders. “Jeez, I hope not. Although Lisa looked at me funny when she left.” He recalled her parting glance—like she saw right through him. A relieved smile replaced the frown on his face. “But hey, even if she does suspect me... Well, I might not see her until Monday. I can give my acting skills a rest ‘til then.”

Zandira shook her head in disagreement. “No, you cannot. The one who believes she is still your controller ordered you to report to their ship tonight for medical examination. If you defy her instructions she will surely know you are no longer a drone. We cannot risk that.”

His smile faded, and Brad’s frazzled nerves frayed with anger. “You mean after all this I’ve got to go back to that friggin ship tonight? I don’t think so!”

Brad suddenly fell silent as Zandira held up a multifaceted ice blue crystal in front of his eyes. His gaze was immediately drawn to it. There was a slight sadness in Zandira’s voice. “I did not want to have to do this. Unlike the Omegans, we abhor manipulating the minds of lesser beings.”

It was now clear she couldn’t trust Brad to successfully maintain the charade he was still a drone. He was lucky he had survived the meeting with Lisa, but she couldn’t risk his losing control on the ship. And if she terminated him, it might arouse further suspicion.

Holding the crystal a little closer to him, she began speaking in a soft, even tone. “Watch the crystal closely. It occupies all of your attention, along with my voice. You will listen carefully and obey my instructions in their entirety.”

Brad’s unblinking eyes grew wide as she continued. “You will report to the healer on the Omegan ship as you were directed by the controller called ‘Lisa.’ While on board the ship, you will remain calm and composed. You will behave as though you are still under the Omegan’s control. You must not draw attention to yourself through inappropriate actions or responses.

“Tell the healer that you were ordered to report there because you believed you were becoming ill; however, you now feel much better. Under no circumstances are you to reveal anything about my presence on your world. After the healer dismisses you, return here to me without delay.”

She stopped to run a brief mental inventory to ensure she left nothing out. Satisfied, she concluded her task. “Do you completely understand your instructions?” Brad nodded ‘yes’ wordlessly. Zandira removed the crystal from his field of vision and told him, “You may leave now.”

Meanwhile, back on campus in Lisa’s dorm room, Eddie Perez was busily thrusting his large penis into Shannon Emerson’s exquisite cunt. The two of them moaned as they moved towards an explosive mutual climax.

Suddenly, the unexpected sound of a key being inserted into the locked door stopped Eddie cold in mid-thrust.

“Bitch! You said she wasn’t gonna be back ‘til after 10!” he screamed angrily at the girl beneath him.

But before Shannon could answer, the door had swung open. Moments later, the naked lovers silently looked up at the four women who now stood before them.

As Donna closed the door behind them, Lisa removed a clear cylindrical object from her pocket. Pointing the weapon at the two lovers, she moved her thumb slightly along its shaft. Suddenly a bright stream of purplish energy blasted from its tip, instantly enveloping Eddie and Shannon. After a second or so the intense glow from the energy beam subsided.

Eddie and Shannon lay stilled, his body having collapsed on top of hers.

Smiling, Lisa gestured towards the book bag on her desk. Reaching into Lisa’s bag, Debbie removed two thought restrictors. Lisa replaced the Omegan weapon in her pocket as Debbie affixed the headsets on Eddie and Shannon.

“But how will we get them out of here like that? " asked Felicia. “We can’t parade them out in front of the whole dorm.”

Lisa shook her head. “We don’t need to move them anywhere, Fel. We’ll teleport them to the ship for indoctrination.” Again reaching into her pocket, Lisa removed the small black object that resembled a pager. She pressed several buttons on it and a red light began flashing. “There’s an indoctrination chamber available right now.”

She moved next to the bed that held the immobilized lovers and blew a kiss at her roommate. “See you soon, Shannon darling.” After pressing another button, she slid the device between their bodies.

Seconds later, Eddie and Shannon disappeared in a white flash, leaving only the device behind on the bed.

Lisa turned to her assistants, who were all smiling broadly. “The quarterback and the pretty Shannon Emerson. Not bad for an evening’s work, wouldn’t you say?” she announced in a satisfied voice. “But the evening’s still young. Any ideas where we can find our next specimen?”

TO BE CONTINUED...