The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS:

The following story contains strong sexual content. It is intended solely for mature persons who are legally old enough to receive adult materials. Those who are not legally able to receive adult materials or who are offended by them should read no farther.

Further distribution of this story by readers is limited to individuals who are legally able to receive adult materials. Posting of this story at other Internet websites without the author’s permission is expressly prohibited.

The persons and situations depicted in this story are entirely fictitious. Any similarities to actual persons or situations are completely unintentional and purely coincidental.

* * *

“The Invasion, Part V”

(Chapters 11-13)

* * *

Chapter 11: Tackled For A Loss

An hour after setting out from his apartment, Brad stood along the side of the Omegan spaceship. A greenish beam of light momentarily washed over his body, and seconds later an opening appeared before him. Fortunately for Brad, the identification device didn’t probe his mind, only his physical structure. With a little luck, Zandira’s hypnotic programming would get him through the healer’s examination without her discovering his new freedom of thought.

Brad entered the ship and headed for the healer’s chamber. As was standard procedure—he still retained the knowledge the Omegans imparted upon his mind—he opened the outer door and remained there silently. The healer would see him when she was ready, and not before.

Indeed it was a full 20 minutes before the inner door to the healer’s chamber swung open, signaling her approval for Brad to enter. Once inside, he informed her that Lisa had ordered him to report even though he was feeling better. The healer’s blue lips curled in disapproval as she passed a medical scanner over his chest. Fortunately Brad was under Zandira’s spell, otherwise he might have given himself away by reacting to the healer’s muttering about “wasting my time on drones like you when we have a whole world of them at our disposal.”

The healer finished her examination and declared him fit. However, instead of sending him back home, she instructed him to report for duty. Unfortunately for Brad, ‘duty’ usually meant hours of use as a menial sex toy for the Omegan’s amusement.

Brad reported to the pleasure chamber to which he was assigned. The circular chamber was not large, perhaps 12 feet in diameter. No decoration hung from its light gray walls. The only piece of furniture was a large rectangular platform in the center of the room which held an overstuffed cushion.

At the moment the platform was not in use, but the room wasn’t empty. Opposite the door, two drones stood silently; one Omegan, one human. The human was another student who had made the mistake of taking a hike along the secluded path behind the campus.

Brad quietly moved into place along side the other to males. Not surprisingly, neither paid any attention to him; they were programmed to respond only to the presence of the women they served. As he settled in for what could be a long wait, Brad concentrated on keeping an emotionless expression on his face so as to ‘blend in’.

About 90 minutes later the chamber door slid open. Brad was not surprised to see Lisa’s roommate Shannon Emerson accompanying a shapely Omegan woman. Apparently the plan Lisa and the others hatched back at his apartment had been successfully executed. Brad tried not to stare as the women moved toward the platform, exchanging kisses and gropes along the way. Obviously, for someone who had a developed a reputation for bedding prominent male athletes on campus, Shannon had taken eagerly to her new sexual orientation.

Soon Shannon lay naked on the platform, and her blue-skinned companion produced a pair of the silver egg-shaped devices. Holding them in the palm of one of her hands, she closed her fingers around them and they began to glow softly. Standing before Shannon, the alien squatted slightly and inserted one of the eggs inside herself. Straightening, the extraterrestrial beauty closed her eyes and began to massage her fully erect deep blue nipples. Her breaths soon came in short, irregular bursts. After about 30 seconds of this her voluptuous body shuddered slightly and a soft moan escaped her lips.

After winding down from her climax, the Omegan reopened her eyes and joined the enflamed Shannon on the platform. Guiding the pretty human on to her back, the alien spread the redhead’s legs apart. Smiling at the flow of love juice that already had Shannon’s pussy glistening, she extended her blue tongue and took several long, slow licks along the length of Shannon’s pussy lips. Shannon squirmed and raised her hips to meet the onslaught of pleasure.

The Omegan produced the other egg-shaped device. Her long blue fingers pried open the girl’s lips, and she probed inside the human’s cunt with two of her fingers. Feeling how wide-open Shannon was, the alien inserted the device inside her new partner’s love hole. As she closed Shannon’s inner lips over the device, she returned to her oral attack on the girl’s pussy.

Shannon’s eyes grew wide as the alien device deep inside of her took effect. It felt as if a hundred velvet-skinned cocks were at work inside her cunt, teasing every sensitive part of her at once. As the sensation intensified, her breathing grew heavy and ragged.

Shannon had never experienced anything like what she was feeling now; the sensations were far more intense than any tongue, dildo, or penis had ever brought her. Every nerve in her body seemed to be charged with electricity. Her moans became more guttural as she neared the most explosive orgasm she had ever experienced.

Moments later, Shannon screamed in ecstasy as a small squirt of love juice sprung forth from her pussy. She had come so hard that she had actually ejaculated for the first time ever.

After Shannon had recovered from her experience, she and her new lover resumed their amorous activities. Entwined, they seemed intent on rubbing every square inch of their bodies against each other. Within the myriad of motion, the two women gyrated their hips in a sensuous rhythm as they pressed their pussies together.

As he watched this highly erotic scene unfolding before him, Brad soon became aware of the growing hard-on that was producing a bulge in his pants. Zandira’s control had begun to wear off, and his emotions were beginning to resurface. However, he didn’t appear to be in any immediate danger—the women on the platform before him were too lost in their own lust to notice his condition. Brad closed his eyes momentarily, trying to calm himself before he became even more excited.

The stakes soon rose dramatically. The chamber door opened, and the Omegan commander entered with Lisa at her side. They were followed by a naked, muscular human male that Brad recognized as Eddie Perez, the star quarterback from the football team. Apparently Lisa had captured him at the same time as Shannon, as she had indicated she would.

Fortunately for Brad, Lisa and the commander were immediately drawn to the spectacle on the platform, which was now coming to a conclusion. With this in mind, and with the presence of a new drone, Brad instinctively new what was about to happen to Eddie.

Brad knew it was standard procedure for the Omegans to run a series of physiological tests on new human drones. The tests were routine enough—sexual endurance, adaptability, response to stimuli, etc. What now concerned Brad was that comparison tests were often made when other human drones were available—and at the moment there were only two choices.

After the two lovers vacated the platform, Lisa directed Eddie to lie down on the mattress. As the freshly programmed drone complied, Brad felt the self-control Zandira gave him ebbing further. He knew the charade—and his life—might soon be over. If selected, he would have to disrobe. The moment he removed his pants, he would be discovered. In that event, he had no idea of what the Omegans would do with him, but he knew it wouldn’t be something to look forward to.

Perhaps they would let him live and simply reprogram him. But even that scenario would be disastrous, as the procedure would certainly compel him to betray Zandira, and thus imperil the plan to get help from the Alliance of Planets. Or, they might just as well decide he wasn’t worth the bother, just “another drone in a world full of them” as the healer had said. In that case, they would probably simply extract all of the knowledge from his mind and then kill him.

Either way, he lost big time. In any case, he wouldn’t have to wait much longer to discover his fate.

The Omegan commander gracefully strode over to examine Brad and the other human drone. Soon she would decide which one would act as the instrument of their ‘testing’ tonight. She first stopped in front of the other student. She examined him closely for at least 20 seconds, which may have made the difference.

Perhaps because of the fear he felt or the ending of the steamy lesbian sex, his hard-on was now rapidly fading, and not a moment too soon. The alien moved in front of Brad, scrutinizing him as a grocery shopper sizes up a piece of meat. Even though catastrophe had apparently been averted, it still took all of his remaining self-control to keep his gaze focused ahead and dispassionate.

It worked; the alien leader directed the other human drone over to the platform. He immediately complied, stopping at the side of the platform to remove his clothes. Once completely naked, he laid down on the platform next to the enslaved quarterback.

Both men stared up at the ceiling, no spark of emotion or will evident in their eyes. Despite the presence of the still-naked Shannon and her Omegan lover, neither man on the platform had an erection. Completely under their captors’ control, they were now unable to become sexually excited on their own. The Omegans considered drone sexuality important only as it pertained to their own pleasure.

The commander opened a small drawer on the side of the platform. Brushing aside several of the egg-shaped vaginal stimulators, she withdrew a pair of donut-shaped objects. One side was studded with a series of red jewels, while the opposite side was bare except for a single dial.

The commander handed one of the devices to her naked subordinate, who moved over to the other side of the platform. After adjusting the devices, the aliens held them in their outstretched arms above the genitalia of the drone in front of them, jeweled-side down.

Soon the jewels began to glow, bathing each man’s genitals in a soft red light. After a few seconds, their limp members began swelling rapidly. As each man’s penis grew thicker, its head began extending upwards the device, as if it were a piece of metal attracted to a magnet.

Once the males were fully erect, the Omegans lowered the devices to their testicles, pulling each drone’s balls through the center opening. After another adjustment, the strange mechanisms contracted to fit the testicles snugly. Once the contraction ceased, the jewels began flashing in a complex pattern.

The Omegan commander had selected Eddie as her ‘test’ drone. After disrobing and rubbing herself to achieve lubrication, she mounted the entranced slave. Before long, she was bucking up and down, riding him like a prize bronco. All the while, the star quarterback stared blankly upwards, no trace of emotion to be found upon his features.

Watching the spectacle quietly, Brad was relying on the receding effects of Zandira’s hypnosis to repress a growing feeling of repulsion. He felt genuinely sorry for the drones. Seeing the procedure for the first time while not under the Omegan’s control, he wondered if these were really ‘tests’ or just an excuse for the Omegans to release the few sexual inhibitions they still had.

He knew the device on the men’s balls would keep them erect for hours while preventing them from feeling any pleasure whatsoever. There would experience no excitement, no satisfaction, no climax. Essentially, the drones were now little more than living dildos for their captors’ amusement—and, ostensibly of course, experimentation and study.

Perhaps even worse, to prolong the drone’s ‘usefulness,’ the device produced a deep numbing sensation that lasted for hours after the ‘experiments’ had ended. Some drones even bled from overuse. To heal the chaffing and discomfort, the Omegans used the metallic diaper devices on the drones in between sessions. However, even this creation was designed more to maximize the female’s pleasure than to minimize the male’s pain; the quicker a drone was healed, the quicker he could be used again.

Chapter 12: That’s The Ticket

The following morning, Lisa and Shannon returned to their dorm room. It was a typically quiet Sunday morning on campus, so their return went unnoticed. Shannon was exhausted—she had been up all night as the willing partner of several Omegan women—and she immediately slipped into bed. Within moments she was fast asleep.

Lisa was thrilled that Shannon had been finally indoctrinated, something she had greatly anticipated since her own indoctrination. A side benefit was the fact that Eddie Perez was now out of the mix. From now on any sexual activity the slimy quarterback would be having would be in the service of his new Omegan controllers. Meanwhile, Lisa herself planned on filling the sexual vacuum Shannon would experience with Eddie removed from the equation.

Sitting down at her desk, Lisa stifled a yawn. She had caught some sleep on the ship and planned to catch a few hours more later that morning. But first she started planning the next phase of her assignment: the targeting of key female faculty and administration members.

In an effort to expand the scope of the takeover of the campus, the Omegans had placed her in charge of this project. The mass indoctrinations—efforts of which would continue to center around the university’s sororities—had become Debbie and Felicia’s concern.

Lisa retrieved the campus phone book and grabbed a pencil. Leafing through it, she came upon the faculty section. As she scanned the text, Lisa made a small pencil mark next to each female faculty members name. Eventually, she identified 18 female faculty members, but none seemed prominent enough for her purposes. Lisa wanted someone powerful enough to run interference for the growing legion of Omegan assistants as well as to facilitate further indoctrinations.

Rubbing her eyes, Lisa turned to the section titled ‘Administration Members’ in the phone book. She was disappointed at the scarcity of women’s names listed within. Indeed, Lisa found only seven women held positions in upper echelon of the administration hierarchy. “The Omegans will fix that,” she muttered in a disgusted tone.

She settled on the woman who appeared to be the highest ranking, a vice president named Cynthia Richardson. With that decided, Lisa would have to figure out a reason for which the woman would agree to see her alone. Her ponderings were interrupted by another, more insistent yawn which beckoned her towards her bed.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed to remove her sneakers and jeans, Lisa paused for a moment to study Shannon. ‘Too bad we have these cheep twin beds,’ she thought, ‘or else I would join her.’ As her head reached the pillow, she drifted off with the pleasant thought of all the pleasure the two roommates would soon enjoy.

Shannon apparently felt the same way. Several hours later, Lisa was suddenly awakened by a soft kiss on her lips. Her eyes slowly struggled to open, then quickly acquired the close-up image of Shannon Emerson’ face.

“Well,” said the very attractive girl with the green eyes and red hair, “I thought you’d never get up. It’s almost two o’clock. I was getting lonely waiting for you.” Before Lisa could respond, Shannon had lowered her lips to Lisa’s again. As Shannon maneuvered her naked body on top of her, Lisa said a silent word of thanks to her Omegan controllers.

A few hours later they had had their fill, and Shannon left to take a shower. Lisa sat up on the side of the bed and stretched her arms, her thoughts returning to her new project. She got up, feeling a little unsteady on her feet after a few hours of hot and heavy lovemaking. She grabbed her jeans from off the floor; as she slid her legs through her pants she caught sight of a book under Shannon’s bed. Actually, it was the title that caught her eye: “WOMEN AS WORLD LEADERS”.

Just then Shannon returned, a bathrobe draped about her body. “Hey Shan,” asked Lisa, “That book under your bed—what is it?” Shannon bent down to check what Lisa was referring to. “It’s the textbook for my Women’s Studies class,” she responded as she handed the book to Lisa.

‘Women’s Studies’... Lisa ruminated. “What’s the course like?” she asked as she quickly leafed through the book. Shannon rolled her eyes. “All we ever talk about is how bad sexual harassment is. Like we don’t know already!” Lisa shook her head. “Do you ever get to meet any women leaders here on campus?” Slipping on her sneakers, Shannon nodded. “Yeah, every now and then. Actually, we’re supposed to go see them and talk with them. We’re supposed to ask them about how tough it was to get their jobs... the glass ceiling, you know, that kinda stuff.”

“Talk to them,” Lisa repeated to herself. “When do you do that?” Shannon muffled answer came from under the sweater she was pulling over her head. “We’re s’posed to do it by the end of this quarter, then we write a report on it.” Lisa smiled widely, confusing her roommate. “What? Why are you smiling?” Lisa waved the book in the air. “Because this is my ticket in.”

Early Monday morning Lisa paid a visit to the top floor of the Administration Building. She had only been there once before, during Freshman Orientation week. Stopping at the directory by the elevator, she looked for the name of her target. She found it: “C. Richardson, Room 1125.”

As she headed for room 1125, Lisa placed her hand in the pocket of her jacket. Her fingers rested lightly on the two toys she would hopefully soon be employing. In her other hand she held her props—a note pad and Shannon’s textbook.

Lisa found the room and entered through the large wooden door. The door led her into a spacious outer office; on the back wall was a door adorned with gold letters: ‘CYNTHIA RICHARDSON Vice President for Student Affairs’.

An older woman sat behind a desk in front of her target’s door. The nameplate on the desk identified her as ‘Ada Weston Managerial Assistant.’ “May I help you, young lady?” she asked Lisa in a gruff tone. Lisa noticed that the woman had spotted her textbook right away; apparently, it was not the first time she had seen it. “May I please see Cynthia Richardson?”

The woman shook her head. “Do you have an appointment, Miss... I’m sorry, what did you say your name was?” Lisa moved closer to the woman, standing directly in front of her light brown desk. “Lisa, Lisa Raymond.” The woman quickly checked an appointment calendar in front of her. “I’m sorry, but you’re not listed here. Anyway, Mrs. Richardson is in a meeting right now.” She pointed at the book Lisa held. “I take it you want to interview her for that Womens course?”

Lisa nodded eagerly, and the woman sighed in response. “Well, you can schedule an appointment with her if you’d like. I don’t know why, but she seems to like helping you girls. Why don’t you come back next week and I’ll see what can be done, alright?”

Lisa’s face mirrored her sudden disappointment. She pled her case with added vigor. “Please, I really need to see her as soon as I can. My report is due later this week, and I can’t do it without talking to her. I promise I’d take 20 minutes or so. Isn’t there sometime you can fit me in, please?”

The edges of Ada’s lips curled downward and her eyes returned to the calendar. There was a prolonged and uncomfortable silence; finally, she looked back up into Lisa’s anxious face. “I probably shouldn’t do this, but I can fit you in is this afternoon at 4:15. Mrs. Richardson normally uses that time to catch up on paperwork before she leaves. If you can interview her and be out by the time I go home at 4:30, I’ll let you see her.”

Lisa nodded enthusiastically. “Thank you! I promise I’ll get my interview done before you go!” The woman wrote Lisa’s name on the calendar, the look on her face not the happiest Lisa had ever seen. “Very well young lady, I have you scheduled for 4:15. Make certain you’re here by ten after four.” With that, Lisa again expressed her appreciation and was on her way.

Chapter 13: The Trappings Of Power

Not wanting to give Ada Weston any excuse to deny her access to her target, Lisa returned to Room 1125 a couple of minutes before four that afternoon. As she closed the door behind her, the secretary looked up from behind her computer monitor with an ‘oh, it’s you again’ expression. She wordlessly gestured Lisa towards a chair in the corner and continued her typing.

Lisa patiently sat waiting for quarter past the hour to arrive. She casually slipped a hand into her jacket pocket, running her fingers over the two special gifts she brought with her. Now all she need was for the illusive Mrs. Richardson to make her appearance as scheduled.

Lisa’s plan was simple. Get the woman alone and expose her to the devices she had brought with her. Once that was done, she could arrange her target’s indoctrination. This had become necessary because of the greater than anticipated rate at which female students were being added to the list of Omegan servants. However, that success led to a problem Lisa and the others had to work around.

With so few conversion chambers available and the number of women being indoctrinated growing every day, it had become impossible to immediately indoctrinate every woman captured. Lisa had already been told that anyone she captured on Monday couldn’t be indoctrinated earlier than Tuesday morning.

Fortunately, the Omegans had recently trained Lisa and her assistants on the use of several devices that could be used to entrance and temporarily program individuals until they could receive the full and permanent indoctrination. The two devices she brought with were designed to do just that.

Now, the only thing Lisa required to accomplish her task was a few minutes in private with her target.

As simple as her plan was, it had a single point of failure: the presence of Cynthia Richardson. She didn’t return to her office at 4:15. Lisa grew increasingly anxious as she watched the clock hit 4:20, 4:25, then finally 4:30.

Not surprisingly, Ada Weston stopped working at precisely half past the hour. She rose from her chair and moved towards the coat rack to retrieve her jacket. She addressed Lisa without bothering to look in her direction. “I’m sorry young lady, but it looks like Mrs. Richardson won’t be back in time to see you today. It’s time for me to leave, so you’ll have to try again later in the week.”

As Lisa got up to protest, a very attractive looking woman dressed in a navy blue blazer and skirt burst through the door. Her slim, athletic legs vibrantly propelled her towards the office door of Cynthia Richardson as she blurted out, “Sorry I’m back so late Ada. Anything come up while I was gone?” The older woman shook her head. “Nothing, Mrs. Richardson. I was just leaving for the day. Come along, young lady.”

Lisa moved into the center of the room. “But what about my appointment?” Lisa asked. “Young lady, I told you that...” came the secretary’s impatient response before Mrs. Richardson cut her off. “Who is this Ada? Did she have an appointment to see me?”

Before the less than helpful secretary could answer, Lisa chimed in. “Miss Richardson, I’m Lisa Raymond. I had an appointment to see you this afternoon. I really need to interview you for my Womens Studies class. I promise it will only take a few minutes.”

The pretty woman smiled at her. “Another interview? Can’t you just make up some answers and say you interviewed me?” She saw the exasperated look on Lisa’s face and laughed. “Don’t worry, I’m just kidding.” She glanced at her expensive looking gold watch. “I’ll tell you what... I have to be out of here by quarter after five. If you can interview me while I finish up some paperwork, you’re welcome to stay. Okay?”

Lisa nodded enthusiastically. “Yeah, that would be great! Thank you so much.” The administrator couldn’t help smiling at Lisa’s perky response. “Well then, come on in,” said the trim 40-ish woman with the dirty blonde shoulder-length hair as she unlocked the door to her office. “I’ll lock up when I leave, Ada,” she called to the older women, who was already half way out the door as she muttered, “Uh huh. Good night.”

Cynthia Richardson smiled as the outer door closed. “Don’t pay any mind to Ada. She’s had a bad couple of weeks, and you’re about the dozenth person from that class she’s had ‘storm the office’ over the past few days. She’s normally a very nice person.” Taking off her blazer, she invited Lisa into her office. “Why don’t you come in... I’m sorry, what was your name again?”

Following the woman into the office, Lisa repeated her name. Dropping her brief case on top of her large oak desk, the woman smiled and held out her hand. “It’s very nice to meet you, Lisa. Won’t you please have a seat?” Smiling, Lisa sat down and began her sales pitch.

“I really appreciate you seeing me like this. I promise I won’t take up too much of your time.” The woman nodded, brushing a hair from her white silk blouse. “Thanks. One thing you should know about having a position of responsibility—you never have enough time to get everything done. But that goes with the territory.”

As Lisa pulled out the notepad she carried, the administrator sat down behind the oak desk. “So Lisa,” said Cynthia, getting comfortable in her large black leather chair, “You’re taking our Womens Studies class. Are you interested in that particular topic?” Lisa tried to sound as earnest as possible. “Oh, yes. I think it’s very important to understand how business works to keep women down. I’m sure you can tell me a few stories about how hard you had to work to get this far.”

The woman smiled wistfully. “Well, “I can’t tell you everything that’s happened to me because I’m pressed for time. But I’ll touch on the high points, okay? I’m sure that will be enough for your report.” She caught herself absentmindedly playing with her pearls as Lisa poised her pencil on the notepad.

Turning her chair to the side, the administrator glanced out the window. Playing her part to the hilt, Lisa began to busily take notes as Cynthia began speaking. “Well Lisa, I graduated from college in the late 70’s, when women were running straight into the glass ceiling in just about every industry, including education.”

Cynthia paused for a moment before continuing. She didn’t notice Lisa slide her free hand into the pocket of her jacket.

“Now it’s true there were a lot of female teachers and even quite a few professors, but there were very few women actually in positions of authority. Even getting tenure was a battle. So when I went to apply...” She paused Lisa leaned forward to place a small black object on her desk. “I’d prefer that you not record our conversation. You never can be too careful about having...”

Lisa cut her off, trying not to lose the tactical advantage she’d gained. “Oh, this is not a tape recorder Miss Richardson. In fact, It’s something I’m sure you’ve never seen before.” The woman swung her chair back to face Lisa as she eyed the peculiar device. It looked like a plain black plastic box, about the size of a pack of cigarettes. On one of its sides—the side now facing up—there appeared to be a clear glass or plastic panel.

Cynthia was intrigued by the unfamiliar object. “Just what is that?” she inquired. “Something very special, and I brought it just for you,” Lisa answered slyly as she lifted one end the clear panel so that it was angled directly at the perplexed woman.

“Just watch it carefully for a minute,” Lisa said as she touched one corner and then another in quick succession. “I know you’ll find it totally fascinating. But you have to look very closely.”

Indeed, a series of small but intense points of multicolored light had materialized on the clear extension. Cynthia was suddenly drawn to the lights, which were now moving rapidly and changing color. The combination of color changes and movement produced an intense and very complicated swirling pattern that seemed to change at random.

The amazing lights were starting to effect her. They quickly grew larger and soon filled her entire field of vision. She tried to look away from the device, but the lights persisted.

Noticing how quickly and how fully the lights had captured the woman’s attention, Lisa began encouraging her to watch them even more intently. “Aren’t the lights pretty? So pretty... so pretty and compelling. Compelling you to watch them. Watching them so closely.”

“Yes...” responded the woman in a distracted voice. “They’re so unusual... so strange... Never seen anything like...” Lisa noted that the woman’s eyelids had opened wide, and their blinking had all but ceased.

Cynthia managed to look away from the lights one final time, but her eyes were immediately drawn back to the fascinating display. She became very still, sitting motionless in her chair as the swirling lights reflected in her dazed hazel eyes.

Watching the movement of the pearls that lay across the woman’s chest, Lisa noted that Cynthia’s breathing had become shallow and the period of time between breaths was becoming longer. The administrator’s lips separated as she struggled to speak. “What... what’s happening... to me?” she asked desperately, her lips remaining parted as she finished her question.

Lisa smiled. “What’s happening to you? Something very special, Cynthia. You don’t mind if I call you Cynthia, do you?” The woman didn’t—or rather couldn’t—respond to Lisa’s facetious question. In her ears, Lisa’s voice now seemed to be coming from farther away, and her words reverberated deep inside Cynthia’s mind.

“Yes, Cynthia. All you want to do is watch the lights. Moving back and forth, in and out. Around and around and around. All you see are the lights. All you can do is watch the lights and listen to my voice.”

Satisfied that the entranced administrator was now held totally captive by the device, Lisa got up and walked into the outer office. Although there was no one else there, she decided to ensure no one could walk in on them unexpectedly. She locked the door and shut the lights off in the outer office, then closed and locked the door to Cynthia’s office after reentering it.

Moving along side the desk, she then shut the window curtains. Not only did this prevent anyone who could possibly see into the office from doing so, but it also cut the ambient light level, making the swirling lights seem all the more prominent to the mind they now held hostage.

Now nothing but an extraordinary event could prevent Lisa from completing her task. She paused to commend herself silently. Despite all the troubles she had arranging this capture, she was on the verge of pulling it off. In front of her, totally mesmerized, sat the woman she had selected to facilitate the complete takeover of the campus.

Lisa detected a pleasant dampness growing between her legs as she beheld the sight of this powerful woman sitting helpless, staring intently at the alien device in front of her, the reflection of the whirling lights bathing her face in an kaleidoscope of ever-changing colors.

It was now time for Lisa to employ the other toy she had brought with her. Reaching back into her jacket, she withdrew a multisided disk-shaped object. A little more than an inch in diameter and about a half-inch thick, it vaguely resembled a large lug nut. The surface of one of the flat sides held a series of tiny red crystals surrounding a larger clear crystal that sat in the center. The opposite side was covered with suction-cup like extensions.

Lisa pressed a series of the smaller jewels on the device. Then moving next to the entranced administrator, she gently placed the device in the center of the woman’s forehead, where the suction-cup devices held it in place just above the surface of the skin. As Lisa withdrew her hand, the device began to sink against the woman’s forehead, until it rested snugly against the skin underneath.

With the device securely attached, Lisa again pressed a series of jewels on its surface. The outer ring of red jewels began glowing, faintly at first, then progressively brighter. Once they had reached their peak intensity, the larger jewel in the center began pulsating, its intensity alternating from a pale gray to a bright white and back again.

Cynthia’s eyelids began to flutter, and the expression on her face faded to total blankness. Her eyelids fluttered one last time, closed, then opened about half way. The device on her forehead had pried open Cynthia’s mind, and Lisa was eager to enter.

Lisa moved her chair next to her captive, sat down, and began speaking. To Cynthia, her voiced seemed to be coming from everywhere—from both inside and outside of her head. “Cynthia, listen carefully to the sound of my voice. The sound of my voice is the sound of your thoughts. The sound you now hear is the sound of your thoughts. You must obey your thoughts. Do you understand this?”

Cynthia continued to stare straight ahead, the reflection of the lights still playing across her pretty features. For a time she made no move; then her voice returned from her parted lips, soft and disjointed. “The sound I hear... is the sound of my thoughts... I must... obey... obey my thoughts.”

“That’s very good. Listen carefully now to your thoughts... ‘I have a task I must complete. I will discuss my task with no one. Nothing must interfere with the completion of my task. Tomorrow morning, I will prepare for work as normal. As soon as I leave for work, I will remember I have a very important appointment that I must attend at all costs. I must tell no one about this appointment, it must be my secret.’”

Lisa paused for a moment. Her pussy was dripping wet, and she found herself squeezing her thighs around Shannon’s borrowed textbook. She smiled to herself, thinking ‘Soon Lisa, soon...’ before getting on with the job.

“’Once I have left for work, I will drive to the gas station at the corner of Carter Road and Old Mill Avenue. From that gas station, I will place a call to Ada. I will tell her that my car has gotten a flat tire and my arrival at work will be delayed indefinitely. I will answer any questions Ada asks. I must convince her this is true and I must not raise any suspicion.’”

Lisa paused again, releasing a small sigh. ‘Almost there,’ she thought before concluding her programming. “’Once I finish my conversation with Ada, I will get back in my car and drive to the parking lot of the playground at the corner of Carter and High Street. I will park the car there, then I will get out of the car and lock it, remembering to take my keys. Then I will wait next to the car for Lisa Raymond to arrive. I trust Lisa Raymond completely and I will obey her instructions. I will go with Lisa Raymond wherever she wants to take me.’”

That was it. Just to be certain, Lisa had the woman repeat each step of her instructions back to her. The woman had retained—and subsequently recited—every instruction given her. Satisfied she had accomplished her task she glanced at her watch. It was five o’clock—plenty of time for Lisa to put a proper end to this highly successful meeting.

“’I have another more immediate task to complete. As I continue to watch the pretty lights, I am beginning to feel very aroused, very excited. I feel a growing wetness between my legs. I want to cum so badly...’”

Lisa got up and pushed her chair away from the desk. She then gently turned Cynthia’s chair so the woman’s body faced her—although her eyes remained fixed on the device on the desk. Kneeling, Lisa gently pulled Cynthia’s skirt up and spread her legs apart, then slid her black silk panties to one side, revealing the administrator’s damp pussy.

The girl used her fingers to gently pry open the woman’s pussy lips, and Cynthia’s excess wetness began to drip out on to her leather chair. Lisa leaned forward and began to lick the delicious love juice off the seat with her tongue.

Lisa leaned forward to sample the feast between Cynthia’s legs. Her tongue quickly found its target: the woman’s engorged clit. It had pushed out from underneath its protective hood, a prize for Lisa’s taking. She wrapped her tongue around it and began to rub back and forth. She soon heard Cynthia’s shallow breathing become heavy and ragged.

Within a minute, Lisa felt the woman’s body spasm as Cynthia experienced a strong orgasm. As the administrator panted after her climax, Lisa eagerly lapped up the delicious free flowing love juice that sprung forth from her gorgeous pussy.

After rubbing to orgasm to satisfy her own carnal needs, Lisa helped the woman recover her senses and replace her clothing. The last command that she gave Cynthia before removing the device from her forehead was that all the administrator would consciously remember about their meeting was that it was productive and served its purpose.

As she left the Administration Building, Lisa smiled to herself, satisfied at a job well done. Tomorrow morning she would take Cynthia Richardson to the ship, where the Omegans would indoctrinate the highest-ranking woman on campus. As she pondered this wonderful thought, her tongue made a final pass over her lips, trying to locate a remaining vestige of the woman’s delicious love nectar.

Lisa was still smiling as she returned to her dorm room 15 minutes later. The smile faded abruptly as she saw the look of concern on Shannon’s face. “What’s the matter Shan?” Lisa asked as she closed the door behind her.

The redhead held up a small Omegan communications device in her hand. “I was just contacted by the commander. It was about the drone Brad. He’s escaped from the ship. Somehow he’s overcome the indoctrination. Or, as the commander believes, he had help overcoming it. We’ve been instructed to find him and investigate how this has happened. And If we think it’s necessary, we are instructed to terminate him and anyone else working against us.”

TO BE CONTINUED...