The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS:

The following story contains strong sexual content. It is intended solely for mature persons who are legally old enough to receive adult materials. Those who are not legally able to receive adult materials or who are offended by them should read no farther.

Further distribution of this story by readers is limited to individuals who are legally able to receive adult materials. Posting of this story at other Internet websites besides the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive without the author’s written permission is expressly prohibited.

The persons and situations depicted in this story are entirely fictitious. Any similarities to actual persons or situations are completely unintentional and purely coincidental.

* * *

“The Invasion, Part VI”

(Chapters 14-16)

* * *

Chapter 14: The (Not Quite) Great Escape

Dusk had begun to fall as Brad reached the door of his apartment. Glancing quickly over each shoulder, he fumbled with his keys as he yanked them out of his pocket. He finally got the door open, still panting from running from his last hiding place—the fourth one he’d hidden in since his escape that afternoon from the Omegan ship.

“Zandira?! Zandira, where are you? Come on, we gotta get outta here now!”

Zandira emerged from the bedroom, her weapon drawn. “What has happened?” she asked insistently. “This dwelling has been under visual surveillance by the Omegan’s slaves since midday.”

Brad shook his head. “I knew it! I knew I would freak if I went back there. Well, now they know I’m not their toy anymore and I knew they’d be comin’ for me. Come on, we gotta go!”

Zandira didn’t react to his plea, but instead leveled her weapon and fired. Brad dove out of the way just as the greenish energy that sprang from the weapon’s tip surged past his shoulder.

“What the fuck are you doing?!?” Brad screamed as he lay on floor. “I was not firing at you,” the alien with the pretty magenta eyes coolly answered. Brad understood immediately. He rolled over; lying in the hallway were three of the girls from the library staff that he had captured for Lisa. Each clutched an Omegan weapon in her hand.

The three girls lay motionless in the hallway. From his vantage point, Brad couldn’t tell if they were alive or not. “Are they... are they dead?” he asked grimly as he rose to his feet.

Zandira smiled slightly as if to reassure him. “Do not concern yourself for them. My weapon was configured to incapacitate, not to terminate. They have suffered no permanent damage.”

Weapon still drawn, she moved into the hallway to examine and disarm the girls. Gesturing to Brad, she instructed him, “Assist me in moving them into your dwelling. Quickly!”

Brad helped her carry the three librarians into the apartment. Soon the three Omegan lackeys lay sprawled face-up on the floor of his living room. “What do we do now?” he asked Zandira.

She shook her head ruefully as she considered the turn for the worse their fortunes had taken. “We have no alternative but to flee at once. Soon those who sent these three will follow to see what has become of them. If we delay much longer we will suffer their fate.”

Brad pointed to the unconscious women on his floor. “But what about them? We just can’t leave them to tell those blue bitches all about us!”

Zandira’s eyebrows lifted. “Do you suggest that I terminate them to prevent them from conveying that information?”

Brad shook his head back and forth emphatically. “No! Of course not! But you freed me from those maniacs’ control, can’t you do the same for them?”

Hearing a door slam from somewhere in the apartment building, Zandira grabbed his arm. “There is no time to discuss this. We must depart immediately!”

Propelling him through the doorway, she led him out the back door of the hallway towards the bushes that lined the parking lot. Once behind them, she squatted down and pulled Brad down with her. From there she began watching the apartment, waiting for the inevitable arrival of enemy reinforcements.

Brad was growing deeply resentful at the way Zandira treated him. It was clear to him that she didn’t think much of his ability to help her fight against the Omegans. What little faith she had in him had undoubtedly vanished after he fled the ship in panic.

His bitterness further inflamed his anger at her decision to leave the librarians behind. His words, even though whispered, were filled with venom.

“Why? Why didn’t you free them? You know they’re gonna say they found us here! If you had freed them and taken them with us then nobody’d know a damn thing about us being here. But no... you couldn’t do something I suggested, could you? Even though I risked my ass to come back here and warn you. Well, I hope you know that by leaving them in there, you just signed our death warrants!”

Zandira turned on him sharply. “Will you ever be silent?” She let out an exasperated sigh, as if she were a harried mother dealing with a ‘terrible two’ year old.

She forced herself to remain calm as she addressed him. “Very well, since you are ignorant to the reality of situation, I will explain. I was not about to repeat a mistake. Even if I had restored them it would not have helped. The Omegans record the biological signatures of the females they indoctrinate. They can ascertain the location of anyone who has been placed until their control, even if they are freed from indoctrination. It is as elementary for them as it is for you to do what you term ‘reading a road map.’

“If I had freed them and they had come with us, they would have led the Omegans directly to us. If they escaped separately, the Omegans would capture and re-indoctrinate them. And then they would learn all about us. Either course would have had grave consequences.”

Brad’s anger subsided as he digested this. “Well... okay then. But how could I have known that?” His eyes grew wide. “Hey, can they track me too?”

Peering back through the bushes towards the apartment, Zandira shook her head, “It would not be standard procedure to catalog a drone in that manner. The Omegan’s would see no benefit in expending such an effort for something they do not consider of value.”

Brad was relieved, despite the backhanded nature of the answer. “Hmmm... well that’s good, I guess. Let’s hope they used standard procedure.” Although his anger had been mollified, a portion of her answer still bothered him. He paused for a long moment before asking, “What did you mean when you said you made a mistake?”

She met his gaze directly, answering in a low and dispassionate voice. “I have learned many Earthian verbal colloquialisms during my travels here. The one that presently comes to mind is, ‘Do not ask a question unless you are prepared to hear the answer.’ Are you truly certain you wish me to answer?”

Brad knew he probably should back off, but he was in too deep to let go now. “Yeah, I can take your answer,” he replied, meeting her resolve with some of his own. “Very well, as you desire, she replied.

“My mistake was liberating you from the Omegan’s control.” She continued despite the renewed look of fury on his face. “I should have known that enlisting the aid of Earthians, especially an immature member of the species like yourself, would be a tactical error.” She gestured toward the bushes they hid behind. “See what my mistake has wrought me.”

She again softened her tone somewhat. “You may believe me to be cruel, but consider this: If I had simply allowed you to proceed on your way that morning, the Omegans would have no reason to suspect my presence here. I would have been able to safely warn the alliance before the Omegans could do significant damage to your culture. And neither of us would be threatened with termination.”

Brad sat back for a moment, hurt by the bluntness of her answer. “So, it’s all my fault, huh?” he said quietly as he traced a finger in the dirt.

Zandira replied a bit more patiently than before. “I explained that the fault, as you term it, is mine. I am not unsympathetic to your situation, Brad. Or for the one you have affection for. But as difficult as it may be for you to understand, there is much more at stake here than the liberation of a handful of Earthians... perhaps a very temporary liberation at that. Consider how many others on this Earth of yours may yet suffer as a result this fault of mine?”

No longer angry, Brad sighed to himself and shook his head. He wasn’t as immature as she thought. Much as he didn’t want to admit it, he recognized the logic of Zandira’s pronouncement. But it lacked the humanity he would have shown in her place. But then again, he wondered, ‘How can I expect a non-human to think in humane terms?’

His voice softened as he decided on another tact. “Okay, look... I know you think you should have just let me go on my merry way that morning, but you didn’t. You may think you made a mistake, but I don’t. And I thank you a million times over for freeing me. And despite what you said, I don’t regret risking my neck to warn you just now.”

He gestured towards the foothills beyond his apartment building. “Look, I know this area like the back of my hand. We can hide out for days or even weeks. Not even Lisa knows all my ‘special’ places. I know I screwed up on the ship, but you’ve gotta trust me now.”

She shifted her eyes from her surveillance of the apartment towards him for a moment; it was almost as if she was reappraising him. “I thank you for your concern for my safety. However, your plan is problematic. It’s not that I distrust your abilities, but as my people say, ‘An error repeated is an error compounded.’ Tactically speaking, it would be more sensible for us to separate. You need not worry for me; I also have ‘special places’ to hide.”

Brad started to protest, but the alien put her finger to his lips. “You must do as I say. If we force the Omegans to search for us separately, they will have to deploy many more resources to find us, resources that would not be available to assist in indoctrinating additional Earthians. If you can remain out of their view for another seven days, I can contact the Alliance ship and the threat to your safety will end soon thereafter.”

Brad’s head cocked as he tried to catch her meaning. “How will you end the threat? Put a stop to all this, I mean?” She smiled as an adult does when asked a question by a small child. “Do not ask additional questions of me. You must go now.”

Tensing, she then gestured towards the apartment building. Looking through the window of the back door to the hallway, Brad immediately recognized the silhouetted figure now standing in the in front of his door. “I think we both better get while the gettins’ good,” he offered.

Chapter 15: Damage Control

About 50 yards away from the bushes where Brad and Zandira hid, Lisa approached the closed door to Brad’s apartment cautiously. In her right hand, concealed in the pocket of her jacket, she held an Omegan weapon. She was quite prepared and willing to use it at the first sign of trouble.

Instinctively, she knew something was amiss... it was too quiet. There was no sign of the three operatives who had been watching the apartment for the past several hours. They had failed to report their status at the appointed time 10 minutes ago. Such a breech of procedure could mean only one thing: something—or someone—had deliberately prevented them from filing the report.

As she began to reach for Brad’s door knob, Lisa spun around as the front entrance door to the hallway burst open. A quartet of students bounded into the hallway, carrying some textbooks as well as a few six-packs of cheap beer. It was obvious they had started drinking quite some time ago. Engrossed in raucous conversation, they paid Lisa no heed as they piled into the apartment opposite Brad’s.

As their door slammed shut behind them, Lisa resumed her search. Leaning her left ear towards Brad’s door, she listened for any sound of occupancy. Hearing none for 30 seconds or so, she decided to use a more conventional approach to find out for certain... she rang the doorbell.

There was no response to the shrill chime. She rang again; still no response. This was not surprising to her; certainly the drone knew they would come looking for him, so it stood to reason he would not be here. However, she still wanted in—the apartment might contain clues to his whereabouts, as well as the fate of the three missing operatives.

Lisa’s fingers tightened around the weapon in her pocket as she again reached for the door knob. She expected it to be locked and was prepared to incinerate it to gain entry. To her surprise, it yielded as she turned her wrist. This deepened her suspicion... from knowledge retained of her past, she knew that Brad never left his apartment without locking it.

Her weapon at the ready, Lisa slowly swung the door open. She peered inside the darkened apartment, but the fading dusk provided only enough light to make out vague shapes.

Stepping inside, she quietly closed the door behind her and locked the dead bolt. Finding the light switch on the wall, she then flipped the lights on and crouched into a defensive position, prepared to fire at the first sign of any opposition.

Lisa had risen and begun to move towards the kitchen when she heard a familiar female voice moaning. It sounded like it was coming from the living room.

Her weapon at the ready, Lisa tracked the sound. Upon reaching the living room, she discovered the bodies of Debbie Jensen, Donna Rogers, and Tina Franklin sprawled on the carpeted floor. Tina—apparently semi-conscious—moaned again, this time a bit louder. She seemed to be coming around; meanwhile, the other two girls remained unconscious.

Leaving them where they lay, Lisa gave the rest of the apartment a cursory search. Finding nothing, Lisa returned to the living room. Replacing the weapon in her pocket, she pulled out a small communications device. Speaking in the almost musical Omegan language, she reported her discovery to her alien superiors. She was instructed to remain where she was until a cadre of Omegan soldiers were teleported there.

A minute or so later, four Omegan women materialized in Brad’s apartment, their weapons drawn. Despite Lisa’s assurance there was no one else there, three of them moved off to search the apartment.

The fourth alien kneeled to examine and attend to the incapacitated humans. Pulling a device that resembled a hair curler from the pouch she carried, the blue-skinned woman ran the device back and forth over the girl’s faces, which it bathed in a soft reddish glow.

Moments after receiving this ‘treatment’, the girls quickly began stirring back to consciousness. One by one their eyes opened, each expressing her gratitude to their alien attendee. By the time the other aliens returned a few minutes later, all had recovered sufficiently enough to sit up.

The senior Omegan soldier confirmed part of what Lisa had said. “The drone is not here,” she announced. “However, there are definite indications of Alliance personnel having been within this domicile.” Pointing to the still recovering coeds, she directed, “Conduct a memory probe of these three so that we may assess the threat.”

Nodding, the alien who had revived the girls instructed Debbie to stand before her. She then placed the middle two fingers of her hands on the girl’s temples.

Closing her eyes and concentrating deeply, the alien quickly accessed Debbie’s memory. She experienced every facet from the moment the girls arrived at the apartment up to Zandira’s attack. In her mind, the alien experienced the attack as if she had been in Debbie’s body. She was able to recall every facet—sight, sound, and smell—stored within the girl’s mind.

After releasing Debbie, the alien probed the other two humans. Satisfied she had learned all she could from them, she turned to report her findings to her companions.

“There is at least one Alliance spy on this world, a female Vendaran. She was seen with the drone, just before she attacked these operatives. Their memories terminate immediately after the attack, but it is logical to assume the spy has fled with the drone. It is also likely that she caused him to overcome his indoctrination, undoubtedly to enlist his aid in opposing us. There is no memory record indicating other spies, but such a possibility exists.”

Lisa shook her head, a look of disgust spreading across her pretty face. “I should have known. The other night... I thought more was wrong with him than just some illness.”

The Omegan leader turned to face her. “Did you report your suspicion to an Omegan superior?”

Lisa blushed, and her reply sounded defensive in her on ears. “No... But I did send him to the healer... I figured she would certainly find out of there was something more than just an illness. I didn’t realize that I should have...”

The leader raised a hand, cutting short Lisa’s explanation. Her own reply didn’t betray whether or not Lisa had committed a serious error or not. “Further explanation is not required,” was all she said.

The leader turned to the other aliens. “The Vendaran must be captured at once. We must also assume there are other Alliance spies on this world. After we have captured her, we will probe her mind to discover their plans and locations.” She moved to the window and glanced outside before resuming.

“Since Vendarans are similar in physical structure to the natives, she will attempt to camouflage herself within the general population.” A grim smile formed on the alien’s face. “However, now that we know of her presence, she will not elude us for long.”

Withdrawing to a corner of the living room, the lead Omegan pulled a communications device from her belt. After privately discussing the situation to the commander, she turned to disseminate instructions for the others.

“We will return to the ship at once to initiate the search for the Vendaran spy and her drone accomplice. Controller Lisa, the commander will see you promptly. The other operatives will report to the healer for detailed examination. Reindoctrination may be necessary to repair any destabilization the Vendaran’s weapon has caused to their thought imprint matrices.”

She then pressed a series of buttons on the communications device. Moments later, the eight women vanished in a spectacular flash of multicolored lights.

Once back aboard the ship, Lisa warily approached the Omegan commander’s chamber. She was not fearful of being reprimanded; rather, she felt a pang of shame that superiors may have judged her decision not to report her suspicions as a serious error.

Lisa rang the chime that announced her presence outside the commander’s chamber. Several moments later, the door slid open and Lisa was beckoned to enter.

She presented herself before the older Omegan with her head bowed in a sign of respect. When she spoke, the reverence in her voice was clear. “I exist to serve Omega. Please command me.”

The commander gestured silently for Lisa to sit down. The young coed complied, her eyes searching for any sign of displeasure in the alien’s expression. The commander flipped a few switches on a console on her desk and then met Lisa’s eager gaze with her deep azure eyes.

“When we captured you, Lisa, I was hesitant to make you prime controller. You are young, and the responsibilities of such a position are very demanding.” Lisa’s spirit fell as she sensed bad news coming, but the commander abruptly veered towards friendlier territory.

“However, in light of your accomplishments, I was wrong in my misgivings. Your service to us has been quite admirable indeed. Despite your commoner status within your society, you have procured a substantial number of females and several prime drones.”

Lisa smiled, happy to receive such high praise when she had fully expected otherwise. “I am particularly impressed by your plan to capture what you term a ‘senior administrator’ from your learning institution tomorrow morning. We have great need for just such a person.” Lisa bowed her head in a show of gratitude and humility for the recognition.

She did not see the shoe about to drop.

The commander rose and walked around the desk to face Lisa directly. “In fact, this acquisition is the reason I have called you here. As we work towards our goals, we must... as your people say, keep our focus on the ‘big picture.’

“For us to achieve our ultimate aims, we must begin targeting females of high social status. In your society, only the powerful have true access to the powerful. We must obtain powerful females; females such as this administrator. Unlike someone of your societal status, she could gain access to numerous prime targets.”

The commander returned to her chair to finish dropping the shoe. “I have decided that the administrator, after her indoctrination, will become prime controller. You will retain control over those you have previously captured for us, but the administrator will have control over you. Do you understand this?”

The girl nodded. Despite her programmed predisposition to accept her commander as omnipotent, Lisa could not prevent a look of disappointment from spreading across her face.

The commander noted it and offered additional consolation. “Do not consider this action a repudiation of you, even if you did error in the handling of the fugitive drone. Be satisfied that in this manner you can best serve us for now.”

Lisa smiled and nodded her concurrence. “Excellent,” responded the alien. “Before you leave, you may have the privilege of pleasuring me.” She spread her legs, and opening a panel on the front of her pants, exposed her plump dark blue pussy.

Lisa immediately moved behind the desk and dropped to her knees in front of the commander. Her eager tongue began to lap at the alien’s pussy lips, moving up and down at a steady pace. As the commander clutched the girl’s head, Lisa began to zero in on the elder woman’s enormous clit.

20 minutes later, the now satisfied commander instructed Lisa to proceed with the Richardson capture as planned, and then dismissed the girl to begin preparations for the operation. As she left, Lisa licked her lips, hoping for a lingering taste of the one she served and adored.

Chapter 16: A Big Delivery To Make

Tuesday morning hadn’t yet dawned when Cynthia Richardson awoke at precisely 4:30 a.m. She was so set in her routine that she didn’t even set an alarm; her internal body clock was set as precisely as any mechanical counterpart could be.

Accordingly, her weekday morning routine never varied: a 2 mile run at 4:45, a hot shower at 5:30, breakfast at 5:45, seeing her husband off to work at 6:30, then getting her two children ready for the 7:15 school bus. Finally, after all that, she freshened up, dressed and was out the door by 7:40.

Today was no different. At 7:38, looking every bit the consummate professional in a very tasteful gray blazer and skirt, she grabbed her briefcase and headed for the silver BMW parked in the driveway. The string of pearls around her neck swung back and forth as she navigated down the walk on her $400 Italian leather high-heels.

Unlocking the passenger door, she carefully laid the expensive briefcase on the passenger side front seat... just as she had done ten thousand times before. She then quickly circled around the back of the car to the driver’s side door. Opening it, she got in... just like she had ten thousand times before.

But today would be unlike any of those ten thousand days.

Slamming the car door shut, Cynthia inserted the keys in the ignition. But as soon as she started the engine, she experienced a sudden overwhelming feeling of confusion.

Her mind was sending two distinctly different sets of instructions to her body. The first conveyed the usual message—today was a day of work, and she needed to drive to the campus. But the other message was completely contradictory—she had an important appointment elsewhere that she simply couldn’t miss.

Unable to solve the conundrum, she sat unmoving, staring blankly ahead.

After some unmeasured passage of time, Cynthia’s vision was filled by a myriad of swirling multicolored lights.

The lights seemed to penetrate deep into her mind, scrubbing away thoughts as they darted to and fro. After a while, the lights faded, and only a single persistent thought remained.

“I have a very important appointment I must attend at all costs. It is my secret, tell no one about it. I will drive to the gas station on the corner of Carter Road and Old Mill Avenue.”

Her head now clear, Cynthia’s eyes drifted down to her 18K Swiss watch. “Damn!” she swore silently. It was 7:48 and she was way behind schedule, a situation she despised. She awkwardly threw the car into reverse and gunned the gas, she barely missing the mailbox as she backed out of the driveway.

“Drive to the gas station on the corner of Carter Road and Old Mill Avenue.”

Cynthia guided the car towards the fateful location. Initially focused on the task at hand, she made good time even though traffic was rather heavy. But as she drew nearer her destination, her mind gradually again became a battleground of competing directives.

“What the hell am I doing on Carter Road?” she asked aloud as the sign for the gas station came into view. Suddenly confused to the point of distraction, she narrowly missed clipping another car in the intersection of Carter and Old Mill.

Her head again swimming, Cynthia pulled into the small parting area along side of the gas station. She managed to park the car—albeit across the lines instead of between them—before she caused any major damage to persons or property.

Peering madly out of the window, she couldn’t resolve whether her presence here was a great accomplishment or a terrible mistake. As she shut off the ignition, she shook her head back and forth, trying to cast away the madness raging in her head.

Then the swirling lights returned. The fingers that tightly clutched the steering wheel soon relaxed their grip. The taunt muscles in her face gradually slackened as her expression evolved to a pleasant emptiness. When the lights faded a few minutes later, her many thoughts had again been winnowed down.

“Call Ada. Tell her my car has a flat tire and that I will be into work later... my arrival will be delayed indefinitely. Assure her that this is true... Do not raise any suspicion.”

Cynthia’s cell phone suddenly appeared in her hand. She must have opened the briefcase and removed if from there, but she couldn’t remember doing that. Now without any willful thought, she found herself depressing the speed dial button that rang the phone on Ada Weston’s desk.

The phone started ringing; it was answered on the second ring.

“Mrs. Richardson’s office, Mrs. Weston speaking.” As soon as Cynthia heard the secretary’s voice, her lips parted and preset words burst forth.

“Ada? This is Cynthia, Cynthia Richardson. I have a flat tire. I’m at the gas station at Carter and Old Mill. I have to have my tire fixed. I’ll be in late today”

Ada answered with a matter-of-factly stated, “Oh, that’s too bad. Is there anything I can do to help?” Fortunately for the Omegans, Ada’s concern was for show only. She was not inclined to do anything beyond the minimum expected of her.

“I take it you want me to send a car to get you?” Cynthia pressed on with her role play. “No, that’s okay. I’ll stay with the car, here at the station. I’ve never been here before and I want to keep an eye on them, you know? Hopefully it won’t be too long, but just in case you ‘d better cancel my appointments for this morning.”

“Cancel all your morning appointments?” Ada asked with apparent surprise. Puzzled by her boss’ unusual behavior, Ada’s interest in her boss’ predicament was finally piqued. “Are you all right, Mrs. R?”

The need to quell suspicion reverberated again in Cynthia’s mind. With a renewed vigor, she reassured her suddenly concerned secretary. “I’m just fine, Ada. I didn’t have any thing really important this morning, so just cancel all my appointments before lunch. I’ll be in as soon as they fix the car. I’m sure I’ll be there before you know it. Don’t worry about me. Okay?”

The voice on the other end of the phone seemed placated. “All right then. I’ll cancel your appointments for this morning. If you have any more trouble, just call and I send a car to pick you up. Goodbye.”

Although she didn’t consciously understand why, Cynthia exhaled with relief as she closed the cell phone. Then the lights returned again... and new thoughts emerged.

“Drive to the playground at the corner of Carter and High Street.”

Before the thought had finished rolling around inside her head, her hand was already turning the key in the ignition.

In the playground parking lot, Lisa Raymond sat alone in her car. Looking around, she glanced down at her watch. It was already 8:15 a.m., 20 minutes later than she expected her prey to arrive. “Where are you, my sweet Cynthia?” she asked of no one in particular.

Suddenly, an erratically driven BMW approached on Carter Street. The car made a less than textbook turn into the parking lot and came to a stop parked across a basketball court.

Smiling, Lisa got out of her car and walked over to greet her guest. “Good morning Mrs. Richardson. You’re a bit later than I expected, but you’re finally here. Tell me, do you remember me?” Lisa asked playfully.

The woman looked up at her captor. She seemed confused; in fact she was still not really certain of how she had come to be here. “Yes... yes, in my office yesterday... you’re Lisa uh... Raymond, right?”

“Quite right.” Lisa lifted the trance projection device in her hand in front of Cynthia’s face. “Just look at the pretty colors and listen to my voice.”

The muscles in the woman’s face grew slack again as the lights again invaded her mind. “That’s much better, Cynthia. We have an important appointment to keep... you’d like to come with me, wouldn’t you?”

The woman’s eyes were still fixed on the device, but she managed to whisper, “Yes, yes Lisa, of course. I trust you completely, and I will go with you wherever you want to take me.”

Lisa chuckled as the woman recited the words the girl had placed in her mind the previous day. Obviously the programming had taken hold as she had planned. She asked a few more questions to make sure Cynthia had followed the other directions she had given her.

“Did you tell anyone you were coming here?”

Eyes fixed on the alien device, Cynthia shook her head slowly back and forth. “No one... they mustn’t interfere.”

“Good. And what did you tell your secretary?”

“Ada? My tire is flat. Have to get it fixed. Cancel my morning appointments, I’ll be in later...”

“And what did she say?”

“She... said okay... told me to call her if I had more trouble, she’d send a car if I wanted.”

“Did she sound suspicious in any way? Could she have thought you were lying to her, or hiding something?”

“No, don’t think so.”

Lisa closed the lid to the hypnosis projector. Her voice conveyed her satisfaction with the morning’s events. “Very good, Cynthia. Very, very good.” She pulled the driver’s side door open and extended her free hand to the dazed woman. “Why don’t you come with me now. We have so much to do for you this morning.”

The woman looked up into the pretty coed’s green eyes. “Yes,” she answered meekly as she accepted Lisa’s hand, “so much to do...”

The indoctrination of such a prize target drew a larger than usual crowd of spectators to the indoctrination chamber on the Omegan ship. The commander herself attended the festivities, her smile growing progressively more radiant as each phase of the process was completed.

Their special acquisition stood naked in an indoctrination tube. Her hazel eyes were riveted upon the hypnotic display projected by the mechanism that hung a few inches above her head. Her face was utterly devoid of emotion or feeling. Her hands hung freely at her side, framing her well-toned body of 42 years.

Cynthia’s mind had already been thoroughly scanned, and now the thoughts that were considered ‘counterproductive’ were being either modified or removed all together by the mechanism.

The college administrator was oblivious to the two dozen blue women around her, many of whom had removed parts—or in some cases, all—of their metallic garments and were now masturbating as they watched the process progress.

The hum of the mechanism changed subtly, signifying that the programming phase had begun. Slowly, a look of purposeful intelligence began to form in Cynthia’s eyes as a matrix of new thought patterns was imprinted on her existing database and memories.

The commander watched carefully as the indoctrination entered its final phase. Several underlings knelt beside her, each waiting her chance to run a tongue through the elder woman’s exposed dripping pussy.

Only one tongue selected for this task was red rather than blue; Lisa Raymond licked her lips in anticipation as she awaited her opportunity to again bring pleasure to her commander.

Finally, the indoctrination process was complete. The tube walls rotated so that the opening was exposed.

Stepping forward with a contented smile on her face, the newly baptized prime controller was eagerly met by a pair of Omegans. Each exchanged a deep kiss with their new devotee before guiding her to where the commander expectantly waited.

Cynthia’s smile brightened as she recognized Lisa kneeling at the alien leader’s feet. Programmed to serve as controller over all human women and drones, she was fully aware of Lisa’s role as both the one who had captured her and as her new chief assistant.

Lisa returned the smile, pleased that her successor, even though she superseded her in importance, had been the instrument through which Lisa had restored the commander’s full faith in her.

Cynthia stood before the commander and bowed her head momentarily to show her respect and demonstrate her eager servitude.

For the first time, the melodic alien language sprung from her lips, as she pledged her undying devotion and love for the commander and those Omegans who served under her.

The commander smiled in response and stepped forward to examine her new acquisition more closely. This was the first ‘mature’ Earth female they had captured; all of the others obtained to this point had been coeds from the college.

She decided that the new prime controller was quite lovely, but she wanted one alteration made before she would evaluate her more intimately.

Motioning to the underling who manned the conversion console, she instructed a course of action to be taken.

The underling quickly produced a hollow cone shaped device similar to the ones used to obtain sperm samples from drones. However, this device was broader at the base and covered with a number of dials and jeweled buttons.

With the commander’s approval, the alien took her superior’s place directly in front of Cynthia. The device was gently lowered over the human’s right breast, which like its twin had long since surrendered to the forces of time and gravity.

At the touch of one the buttons on the device, a beam of soft light emerged from the base to envelop the breast. It seemed to draw the organ inside, as if a vacuum had been activated.

With the breast now completely enclosed within the device, it was eased into position on the right side of Cynthia’s chest. The alien removed her hand; remarkably, the device hung there without support.

Another button was pressed, and a series of lights began to dance on the cone’s surface, accompanied by a soft oscillating whine. Cynthia’s eyes blinked rapidly several times as the device began to function.

About 30 seconds later, the lights and sound ended abruptly. The Omegan attending her gently removed the device from Cynthia’s body.

As it was removed, it left behind a full, firm breast much like the ones that Cynthia possessed in her late teens. The process was then repeated on the delighted human’s left breast.

The commander was quite intrigued by her new prime controller, and intended to test her lovemaking skills as soon as the they could retreat to the commander’s private pleasure chamber.

But before they reached the door, it slid open with even more good news for the Eldest alien.

The Omegan solder gestured to the figure beside her, who was immobilized with a thought neutralizer. “He was captured in the wilderness approximately 30 hectons from the ship. There was no sign of the Vendaran, but he probably is aware of her location.”

The commander nodded her approval. “Initiate full mind probe immediately. I want the Vendaran brought to me within 10 narens.” With that, she and her new lover left for Cynthia’s ‘tests.’

The Omegan turned to the captive drone with a sadistic smile.

“When I am through absorbing your memories, you’ll wish you had terminated yourself after you escaped.” She then placed her hands on the boy’s temples and began to dig her blue nails into his flesh.

As a drop of his blood spilled on to his cheek, Brad’s tortured scream reverberated throughout the indoctrination chamber.

To Be Continued......