The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story contains strong sexual content. It is intended solely for mature persons who are legally old enough to receive adult materials. Those who are not legally able to receive adult materials or who are offended by them should read no farther.

Further distribution of this story by readers is limited to individuals who are legally able to receive adult materials. Posting of this story at Internet websites other than the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive without the author’s prior approval is expressly prohibited.

The persons and situations depicted in this story are entirely fictitious. Any similarities to actual persons or situations are completely unintentional and purely coincidental.

Thank you very much to the two individuals who advised me on proper medical terminology to use in Chapter 24. Hopefully I got it right! Thank you also to my friend Elle, who helped keep me on track and stoked my imagination.

“The Invasion, Part IX”

(Chapters 23-25)

Written By MindBender

Copyright © 2008

Chapter 23: Does This Blue Skin Look Good On Me?

Zandira knelt next to her prone adversary, the one she had trapped in her former body. “I regret this occurrence. I do not enjoy bringing harm to another sentient being, but your people presented me with no alternative.” Her new voice caught as the displaced Omegan began rapidly blinking her eyes as her eyesight failed. “I assure you the poison is painless and quick... very soon you will be at peace, and I will be able to proceed with my mission.”

With her dying gasps, the Omegan muttered an alien obscenity, and vowed that Zandira’s deception would not be successful. “Enjoy my body for the short time you have left, Vendaran. You will not fool anybody. When the commander discovers your treachery, she... will roast you... alive...”

With a deep sense of regret, Zandira watched her body, and the displaced being it held, expire.

But she didn’t have much time to mourn; the other two aliens were returning from their excursion around the hill. Immediately taking the scene in, they broke into a quick jog with weapons drawn. “The spy!” one exclaimed, stopping short as she took in the sight of the unmoving adversary. “Has the Vendaran been incapacitated… or terminated?” the other asked uneasily.

As she was about to answer them, Zandira and the others were joined by a dozen or so other Omegans. The senior officer leading the search effort was among them, and she quickly made her way to the front of the group. “What happened?” she inquired insistently.

Zandira’s lips moved slowly to form the melodic answer. “She ingested poison as I was subduing her. She self-terminated just a few kunarens before you arrived.” Zandira hoped the syntax she was employing was correct; mastery of the Omegan’s complicated language was not one of her notable achievements at the Alliance intelligence academy.

Several Omegans in the group exchanged uneasy glances, waiting for the leader’s reply. It came, but not immediately. “Self-terminated?” That is unfortunate… most unfortunate.” The leader turned a querying glance her way. “Are you injured? Your speech patterns are… confused.”

Zandira feigned indignation at her vanquished foe. “This… Alliance animal… managed a completely fortuitous blow to my head during the struggle. I was momentarily dazed. It was then that she ingested the poison.” She began to rub her head, which did in fact hurt a bit. “Perhaps I am… slightly injured, but there is no serious damage.” She put a reassuring smile on her face for her suddenly inquisitive colleagues. “I shall be fully recovered quite soon.”

The leader’s look soured further as she pondered her prey’s demise. She shook her head unhappily as she keyed several buttons on her communications device. “This is search leader. We have found the Vendaran spy. Regrettably, she self-terminated before we could capture her.”

The face of the commander appeared on the device. Though she professed she was satisfied that the spy had been caught, she was obviously dissatisfied that the information on Alliance activities which she sought had eluded them. “Do not risk further exposure of our presence. Return immediately with the spy’s carcass. Perhaps the healer can still perform a partial knowledge extraction.” The leader’s sullen reply mirrored the disappointment of the woman she had pledged her life to. “At once, commander.”

The leader turned on Zandira after terminating the communication. Leading her several paces away from the others, she offered a quiet reprimand. “You are very fortunate that I have been impressed with your service until now. If I had told the commander the truth—that the spy was allowed to self-terminate while she was in your custody—you might never leave this backwards world alive.” The leader left unspoken the real reason she decided to cover the truth—that the commander would have punished her as well.

“It is time to return,” she announced as they rejoined the group. “Secure the Vendaran’s carcass,” she snapped; in short order, two Omegans lifted the lifeless body upright, holding it up between them. Moments later, the entire group disappeared in a flash of light.

An instant later, Zandira found herself surrounded by dozens of blue skinned women on board the Omegan ship. Now her years of training would be put to the ultimate test. Could she really fool the enemy? It was a dangerous gambit; there were ways the Omegans could detect her deception—brain scans, memory tests, and the like. If she were found out now, her fate would be even more unpleasant than that she had contemplated before.

Working to her advantage was the training and experience she had accumulated over the years regarding Omegan operations. Of course, that training was given from the perspective of trying to deal with the Omegans from the outside. Neither Zandira nor her teachers would have dreamed the real test of her aptitude would be taken on the inside of an Omegan ship, with her posing as one of the crew.

As the returning group began to disperse off of the transport platform, the search leader gestured to Zandira. “Take the spy’s body to the healer’s chamber. Have her examine it to see if any knowledge may yet be extracted. And while you are there, have her examine you to ensure you are not seriously injured.”

Zandira nodded. She now faced her first test—she had no idea where the healing center was!

Thinking fast, she called out to one of the conscripts who had been in ‘her’ search group. “You, accompany me to the healer’s chamber. I am still a bit… unsteady.” Apparently, Zandira’s rank was sufficient enough to derive compliance from the conscript. “As you command,” the young Omegan replied respectively, her head bowed slightly.

Along the way, Zandira managed to get the girl to guide her by the arm by intentionally weaving a bit as she walked. Immediately behind them, two other soldiers carried the lifeless body Zandira had exchanged with her pursuer in the meadow.

Zandira was amazed by the expanse of the ship’s interior. Somehow the Omegans had discovered a way to make the ship look far smaller on the outside than it actually was. The bustling activity in nearly every chamber they passed confirmed one thing to her: the nearby learning institution was only the first objective of conquest—the Omegans were not going to be content with that prize alone.

As they reached their destination, Zandira was gratified to discover she retained enough knowledge of the Omegan’s written language to correctly decipher the sign on the healer’s door. She whimsically told herself that while she might have no idea where she was going, at least she could read the signs and confirm she was lost.

“Wait here,” she instructed the conscript who has escorted her. “I may have further need of you after I speak to the healer.” In making this request, Zandira was hoping the conscript would be able to escort her to her cabin—after all, Zandira didn’t even know the name of the Omegan she was impersonating. And being able to read door signs was of little help in finding your cabin if you didn’t know who you were.

“And just what is this about?” the healer exclaimed in a perturbed voice as the group entered the healing chamber. “This is the spy’s body,” Zandira answered. “My superior has asked that you examine the mind of the spy to determine if any knowledge can be extracted.”

“What knowledge?” the healer snapped back at her. “She has been terminated far too long for anything like that. Does your superior believe me to have the ability to perform miracles?” The healer’s eyes narrowed a bit as she regarded Zandira. “And do they no longer teach junior officers to demonstrate proper respect to a senior officer?”

It was Zandira’s first mistake. She had forgotten that it was customary for lower ranking officers to bow their heads when addressing superiors. She immediately did so, responding in her most apologetic tone, “I am truly sorry, Healer. I was… preoccupied with the excitement of the capture and…”

The healer waved at her dismissively. “Yes, I am sure you were. Young officers always have an excuse for ignoring the customs those who came before them fought to preserve. What is the military coming to these days?” she sighed melodramatically. Her tired eyes moved to the women holding up the Vendaran body. “Place it on the examination table,” she told them in a condescending tone, “or do you intend to hold it until it begins to decay?”

Zandira decided that it wouldn’t be wise to remain in the presence of the irascible healer; nor would it be to ask the healer to examine her head. Instead, she bowed reverently, explaining that she needed to return to duty before beating a hasty retreat.

Luckily, the conscript was still waiting for her as she emerged from the healer’s lair. The young soldier was quietly conversing with another conscript as she caught sight of Zandira coming out of the doorway. Their conversation ended abruptly and rather awkwardly, as if they were startled by Zandira’s sudden presence.

Zandira addressed the conscript who had accompanied her to the healer’s chamber. “I have been directed to rest in my chamber before I return to duty,” she fibbed to the young girl. “Escort me there at once. I am still a bit unsteady,” she added as justification to have the girl remain as her guide.

The conscript nodded and bowed her head again; as she did, she threw an odd sideward glance at her companion. Zandira noted it but didn’t give any indication that she had. The glance and the secretive conversation combined to produce, for the first time since she had appropriated the Omegan’s body, a sense of concern that the deception might not be succeeding.

Nonetheless, the conscript did escort her as instructed, taking her through as series of passageways to a more remotely inhabited section of the ship. After a few minutes, they arrived outside a gray cabin door. The conscript stopped, watching her with an uncomfortably intense gaze. Zandira decided to ignore it, even though it magnified her sudden fear that her secret was known.

As she had observed a number of others do since she came aboard, Zandira placed her opened hand on the upper right hand corner of the door to open it. The door slid open with a faint whine, allowing Zandira to step inside. As she turned around to dismiss the girl, she discovered that her escort had followed her in. Zandira was familiar enough with Omegan society to know that this was a serious breach of etiquette, and it could not be a positive sign.

“What are you doing?” Zandira demanded as the conscript closed the door behind them. In reply, the pretty young girl smiled slyly. “We are alone now; there is no reason to maintain the deception,” she answered in a soft voice. “I assure you that no one suspects.” She added cryptically.

“Indeed,” Zandira replied, not certain if she really wanted to know just what was to be suspected of her. Her discomfort increased as the girl edged closer to her. “Yes, I assure you that I have told no one aboard. It will remain known only to us. I have taken every precaution to ensure no one else is aware.”

“That is good,” was all that Zandira could find to say. Was the girl trying to trip her up—to trick Zandira into confessing her true identity? And what if the girl really knew who she really was already—was she now pledging herself as an ally against her own people? Zandira knew that traitors exist in every army, but a monolithic, regimented society such as the Omegan’s bred very few of them.

“What do you propose to do next?” Zandira probed, trying to push the girl towards revealing her true intensions. The conscript did not answer; instead, her sly smile returned as she reached into the side pocket on her metallic woven uniform. As she did so, Zandira subtly poised her new body to strike if the girl’s hand emerged with a weapon in it.

It didn’t; instead it emerged with something Zandira was completely unprepared for: an Omegan vaginal pleasure egg.

“We have many renarens before either of us must return to duty,” she told Zandira in a very suggestive tone. “No one will know.” At the sight of Zandira’s raised eyebrows, she hastily added, “Please do not be concerned with what you saw outside the healer’s chamber. I told her nothing of us. Actually, I was telling her of your sexual prowess with the Earthians we had brought aboard… how they all seemed so eager to do anything you commanded of them in the pleasure chamber.”

Zandira fears abated as she realized the conscript was simply angling to become her sexual partner. She wasn’t exactly certain why all of the intrigue was needed, not being fully versed in Omegan culture, but she knew that Omegan officers did not regularly mingle with subordinates. Perhaps the liaison the conscript was hoping for was forbidden; her caution insinuated that it must at least be frowned upon.

The girl took a step closer, her smile growing more lascivious. “I know you want me … why else would you tell those preposterous lies about needing to be escorted because you were unsteady.” The girl emitted a series of high pitched tones that Zandira recognized as the Omegan equivalence or a giggle. “I have seen you in combat many times. No Vendaran could render you unsteady.”

As Zandira’s lips parted to say something, the woman pounced, forcing her on to the oddly shaped bed in the far corner of the chamber. As the conscript’s kisses grew longer and harder, Zandira felt an internal flame begin to flourish across her chest and down her midsection. The sensations of deep pleasure began to grow as the conscript began rubbing her body against Zandira’s. An involuntary moan escaped the Alliance agent’s lips as the pleasure ramped even further.

While Vendarans trained their bodies for agility and strength, Omegan women trained theirs to heighten their ability to experience sexual pleasure. For the first time in her life, as she neared a mind-shattering orgasm unlike anything she had ever experienced, Zandira understood why the Omegans seemed to be addicted to sex.

And as she climaxed, somewhere in the back of her mind, the duties she swore to undertake receded as a wave of utter ecstasy flooded her being.

Chapter 24: “The knee bone’s connected to the…”

After pulling into a stall at the Medical Examiner’s complex, Professor Bill French looked at his watch. ‘8:53… excellent,’ he thought. He was looking forward to escorting the compelling Lisa Raymond and her pretty classmates on a tour of the facility, although he wasn’t quite sure why he felt that way. They weren’t even students of his, and yet somehow his mind regarded them as if they were. But the disconnect couldn’t seem to grab a foothold in his mind. Indeed, every time he pondered the paradox, the phrase “everything is in order” materialized in his thoughts, thereby setting him at ease—if only for a short while.

His latest contemplation was interrupted by the wrapping of knuckles on the driver’s side window. Staring down at him were four sets of purposeful eyes, led by the deep brown orbs belonging to the enchanting Miss Raymond. Gone were her jeans and flannel shirt; the young lady who stood before the professor epitomized the look of a young professional woman with a future of consequence. Lisa’s three companions were also considerably more formally attired than they had been during the previous day’s office visit.

“There you are, Ms. Raymond,” the professor pronounced as he slid the car window open. “I’m so happy to be able to show you around here this morning. Shall we go inside?” Lisa’s smile was reminiscent of the small pearls she wore around her neck. “By all means, Professor French… please lead the way.”

As the group approached the main entrance, Lisa worked her way ahead of the others. Halting them with a raised hand, she announced, “Professor, you will completely and immediately follow all of my instructions from this point forward. In just a few minutes, the autopsy of Ada Weston is supposed to begin. For reasons that are of no concern to you, I need to meet with whoever performs the autopsy as soon as it is finished. You will use your knowledge and experience to arrange that without making any of the staff suspicious. Do you understand this?”

French nodded in the affirmative. “Yes, of course. I’m sure I can arrange it,” he added in a subdued voice. Lisa allowed herself a satisfied smile. “Good. Remember… to everyone else here, we’re simply students of yours that you wanted to show this place to. You should escort us about in a way that reinforces that impression. Leah, Sondra and Erin will keep a careful watch and act if needed to ensure our true purpose here is accomplished.”

After presenting her strategic plan, Lisa returned to the back of the pack with the other three students. Her dominance would emerge again at the proper time, but for now she was completely satisfied just to appear to be one of the girls.

As the door to the main entrance snapped closed, the receptionist at the front desk smiled as her eyes fell upon a familiar figure. “Well, good morning. It’s nice to see you again Professor French,” the olive-skinned woman greeted him warmly. “Thank you, Marcella,” the professor replied as he straightened his trademark bow tie. Gesturing towards the girls, he continued, “These are the students I told you about yesterday. All of them are very scholarly, and they tell me they’re quite interested in a career in forensics. I’m sorry for the short-notice request, but today is the only day I have open for the rest of the semester, and I really wanted to show them around here.”

“No problem for you, professor,” the woman replied. “You’ve been such a help to us before that Dr. Jacobs was very happy to accommodate you. In fact, he’d like you to stop by his office before you conduct your tour.” French nodded his concurrence. “Yes, certainly. I’ll be happy to… although I assumed he would be conducting an autopsy this morning on the poor secretary who died yesterday on our campus.”

The secretary checked the computer monitor on her desk. “No… you’re in luck this morning. One of his assistants, Dr. Ng, is conducting the autopsy. Dr. Jacobs’ calendar is open for the next 45 minutes.”

“Then that’s where we’ll stop first,” the professor acceded. Lisa would have preferred that they skip the perfunctory greeting, but she also had to trust that the professor knew what he was doing. Instead, all she could do was hope the meeting would be a short one, thus permitting her to get on with the real business at hand.

In fact, the meeting only lasted a few minutes, with the medical examiner apologetically explaining that he had an important meeting later in the morning that he had to prepare for. Professor French replied that he understood completely, and spent most of the visit describing his supposed protégés to the M.E. in glowing terms. When he once again referred to them as ‘scholarly,’ Lisa had to fight the urge to roll her eyes. Yes, certainly she was a good student, as were Erin and Sondra…but nobody in their right mind would associate Leah Chalmers with the word scholarly. It was Lisa herself who had once joked that Leah probably thought that the Periodic Table was something you put place settings on.

After they left Jacob’s office, Lisa stopped the group again in the hallway outside. “Professor, what can you tell me about this Dr. Ng?” The professor cleared his throat, then paused a moment before replying. “Well, I really don’t know too much about her. She’s been here about a year. I’ve met her on a couple of occasions… but I don’t ever recall speaking with her. Dr. Jacobs thinks very highly of her, though. I know that.”

The professor might not have noticed Lisa’s eyebrows ascending as he identified the assistant as female, but the other three girls did. And they all instinctively understood they angle Lisa would want to play the rest of the game from.

Gazing intently into the face of her helpless servant, she laid the rest of the cards on the table. “This is how we’ll do it. We have to be there as soon as she gets out of that autopsy room. Professor, you have to get to her as soon as you can; tell her that we’re your most promising students, but we’re hesitant to go into medicine because we’ve heard that the medical profession institutionally discriminates against female doctors. Ask her just to take a minute of her time to reassure us that’s not the case. If you can get her alone with us just for that minute, we’ll handle the rest.”

The professor nodded, but added that it would draw the wrong type of attention if they simply waited outside the lab where the autopsies were conducted. If this procedure were typical, he said, it would last for about another hour. Instead, he proposed to conduct an abbreviated tour to eat up the intervening time, ultimately positioning the group conveniently near the lab just before the autopsy’s anticipated conclusion. Lisa consented, but she resolved to develop other plans in her mind as the tour progressed, just in case this wasn’t a typical autopsy… or if the professor miscalculated on his timing.

Fifty minutes later, the professor led the girls into the west wing of the second floor, where the target lab was located. Gesturing to the lit sign that announced “POST MORTEM IN PROGRESS DO NOT DISTURB, the professor told the girls they would have no choice now but to wait. “I expect it will be over soon,” he added.

In fact, it took almost another half hour before a petite Asian woman emerged, her white gown speckled in a few places with droplets of blood and other bodily fluids. The professor followed his cue, rapidly closing on the woman as she headed for the elevator at the other end of the hallway.

“Dr. Ng? Dr. Ng?” he called after her. Her legs moved swiftly for a relatively short woman, and the taller man had trouble catching up to her. He was eventually able to overtake her, interposing his body between her and the elevator doors. “We’ve met previously, though not formally. I’m Bill French from the college. I can see that you’re very busy, but may I just a few minutes of your time? I assure you that it’s most important.”

As the pretty doctor regarded him with her intense dark eyes, Lisa and the others formed a semi-circle behind her, effectively cutting off any route of escape. “Yes… I remember you, Professor. I’m very sorry, but I need to see Dr. Jacobs immediately. Perhaps after that, we can talk.” She sounded very insistent. “Well, I understand, but I brought these students in to talk…”

She cut him off sharply. “Professor, I don’t have time for that right now. Please, I must insist you stand aside and let…” She stopped her admonishment suddenly. Moment later, Sondra’s hand retracted from the back of her neck, revealing the quarter-sized Omegan device she had deposited there. The device closely resembled the Omegan programming disc, but it was oval-shaped and the arrangement of jewels on the outer ring was configured differently. As Sondra lightly pressed several of the jewels, the larger milky jewel in the center began to pulsate with soft while light. In response, the young doctor’s eyelids fluttered momentarily.

Lisa now interposed her body between the doctor and her stooge. “Listen carefully Doctor and obey me. I want you to take us someplace near here where we can be totally alone. I don’t want anyone to be able to hear our conversation.” The pretty dark eyes met Lisa. When the doctor’s voice returned, it was puzzled in tone but compliant. “Yes, of course. Follow me…”

Dr. Ng led the group into a small office near the lab. Opening the door and turning on the lights, the doctor revealed the room to be a supply closet, filled with medical supplies and other implements. “Sondra, Leah—stay outside the door and make sure we’re not disturbed,” Lisa ordered quietly.

After closing the door, Lisa locked it and turned to the prone woman. “Doctor, I have suspended your will. You have no choice now but to do exactly as I tell you until I restore it. Do you understand this?” The young doctor nodded slightly, the intensity on her face now replaced by an impassive look. “Excellent. Answer all of my questions truthfully and completely. Were you just conducting an autopsy on Ada Weston?”

“Yes, I was the pathologist conducting the post mortem,” came the soft, distant answer. “What did she die from?” Lisa asked. The woman paused before answering, her eyes trying to avert her inquisitor’s. “There was major damage in her cerebrum. But not anything like I’ve ever seen before. No hemorrhage or aneurism; something else. Whatever it was, it was the cause of death.”

“What was the damage; describe it,” Lisa persisted. The doctor’s lips parted, then closed. She was trying to fight the effect of the Omegan device, not realizing the effort was hopeless. In response, the device automatically ratcheted up its influence on her, the soft white pulsating glow of the center crystal intensifying accordingly.

After her eyelids fluttered again, the doctor’s lips parted once more. “Several areas of the cerebral cortex showed signs a catastrophic event having occurred there just prior to death. In each of the Frontal, Temporal and Parietal Lobes, I found indications of extreme intracellular displacement and trauma. I’ve never seen anything like it. It wasn’t a lesion or infarction. There was also damage to other areas, especially the Olfactory nerve.”

Lisa turned to the professor, who was listening quietly nearby. “Professor French, translate what she just said for me… and use layman’s terms, if you would be so kind.” The professor’s bushy eyebrows scrunched a bit as he replied in his best professorial tone. “Well, it sounds like there were several areas of the brain where the cells literally exploded, or imploded… I would have to see the brain myself to tell. There was also damage to the part of the brain that controls the sense of smell.”

Lisa’s expression darkened; even a medical novice such as she understood how extraordinary the event was that the professor had just described… human brain cells exploding and the like. She paused a moment as she formulated her next question, “Is there any human disease or condition you know of that could possibly have caused that to happen?” The professor’s head shook slide to side as he replied, “No… no, I can’t think of any.”

Lisa now had her answer—the pheromone device had indeed led to Ada’s demise. Having accomplished the first half of her mission, now she needed to complete it by ensuring no one else suspected anything out of the ordinary had caused the death. Turning back to the doctor, she asked, “Does anyone else know about this?”

The doctor’s eyes fluttered once more as the glowing mechanism again intensified its effect on her. “No, not really. There was a mortuary assistant there, but I really didn’t talk with him about it. He pretty much minded his own business. I did call Dr. Jacobs from the lab and asked him to stop by, but he was busy getting ready for a meeting and asked me to come up to his office instead.” Lisa prodded her along. “Is that where you were going now?” The pathologist nodded before begrudgingly answering affirmatively.

Lisa pressed her further. “Exactly what did you tell him?” Dr. Ng’s facial muscles spasmed slightly, then slackened a bit as the effects of the futile battle to withhold her knowledge began to mount a toll upon her. Her answer was conveyed in a noticeably wearier tone. “I told him that I had seen something I’d never seen before, and asked him to come down. I said we might even have to call in the CDC on this case. He told me he couldn’t because of the meeting, but that I should come up instead if it was that important… that we would discuss it there. That’s where I was going before you… stopped me.”

Lisa glanced at her watch. ‘This is taking too long,’ she thought, knowing the next few critical moments would make the difference between success and failure.

Quickly reaching into the small purse she carried with her, she withdrew a mind programming disk and placed it in the center of the pathologist’s forehead. As it became active, Erin retrieved the will suspending device from the back of her neck. As the device on her forehead reached full effect, Lisa leaned in towards her right ear and addressed her in an insistent voice. “Dr. Ng, listen very carefully to me. What you are hearing is the sound of your thoughts. You must obey the sound of your thoughts….” Unable to resist, the woman nodded with an expressionless, vacant gaze.

A few minutes later, the door to the closed reopened, and Lisa and the others emerged. Nodding once to Lisa, the pretty Asian doctor proceeded to resume her path towards the elevator. As the door closed behind her, Sondra addressed her superior.

“What happened Lisa? You were in there almost ten minutes. We were getting worried.” Lisa smiled reassuringly at Sondra, resisting the temptation to run her hand through the bright eyed woman’s long luxurious mane of raven colored hair.

“It took some time to make the doctor understand how important it is that no one suspects anything unusual in Ada Weston’s death. She’s off now to ensure that’s the case.” The smile brightened further as she added, “I also used the opportunity to help the doctor realize that her life would have so much more meaning if she were one of us. So, she’ll be taking a little hiking trip out behind campus this evening…”

There were smiles all around as the three girls enthusiastically endorsed their leader’s actions; meanwhile, the professor stood there regarding them stoically. Lisa threw him a sideways glance before adding, “And you Professor… are you also up for a little hiking today? Like, maybe right after we return to the campus…?”

Chapter 25: School Daze

Ever since the indoctrination of the members of Delta Gamma Pi, Felicia Longley had focused her aspirations on expanding the Omegan control to other sororities. She was determined to bring as many of her ‘Greek sisters’ into the fold of their rightful leaders, the Omegan commander and her subordinates.

To that end, she had arranged for a meeting of the elected leaders of the other seven sororities at the Delta’s house. The advertised purpose of the meeting was to discuss unifying their separate efforts to obtain more financial support from the student government. In fact, the actual purpose of the meeting was to pave the way for the expansion of the Omegans control over the other sororities.

The meeting had been more difficult to arrange than Felicia had imagined. The pretty African-American leader of the ‘Delts’ was amazed at how unwilling some of her peers were to reschedule other seemingly insignificant parties, dates and other functions to attend such a ostensively important event.

One of the targets, Taryn Smith from Omega Epsilon Rho, even objected to meeting during the evening, claiming the gathering would cut into her already too-scarce study time. “One hour is where I draw the line,” the slightly plump yet attractive brunette with the large breasts and deep set eyes had declared. “After that, I’m out of there.”

Felicia assured her that the meeting would indeed take no more than an hour, and made a mental note to ensure the studious Ms. Smith would be the first to be indoctrinated. ‘Can’t keep her away from her studying, can we?’ Felicia whimsically thought to herself. She smiled as she contemplated how very different Taryn’s priorities would be after the meeting.

In anticipation of the event, Felicia reported to the Omegan ship and arranged to have two portable training tube units installed in the basement meeting room at the Delts’ house. Her plan to indoctrinate the seven leaders at the meeting as a prelude to the eventual indoctrination of all of their sorority sisters was received enthusiastically by the blue-skinned women who listened to her passionately describe it.

As she subsequently discussed the tube setup with one of the Omegan technicians, her mind wondered fondly back to the last time the equipment had been set up there… the night that she and over three score of her fellow Delts were welcomed into the service of their omnipotent overseers.

Invariably, whenever she thought of that night, her fondest memory—Kim in the tube, a look of mindless bliss on her fair face as a swirl of unnamable colors played over it—worked its way to the forefront of her mind. Just as predictable as the memory itself was the dampness between her thighs that it evoked.

As she discussed the plan with the Omegan officer, Felicia became aware that several other young Omegan women had joined them. They had been working in the same chamber where Felicia held the discussion; as the two conspirators discussed their plan, it had caught the attention of the others.

One of the Omegans—seemingly not much older than Felicia herself—regarded the human servant with a shy smile. Felicia returned it, her perfect pearly teeth stunningly offset by her deep cherry lip gloss and chocolate colored cheeks. It was clear to all of the others present that the two had become instantly smitten with one another.

The young Omegan awkwardly introduced herself as a brand new inductee in the Omegan expeditionary force, and that this mission to Earth was her first off-world trip. Felicia asked her if she liked Earth. The young alien confessed she hadn’t seen too much of the planet, and it wasn’t likely she would—not until the Omegans became established as Earth’s new dominant species. “However,” she added as she ran her hand seductively over Felicia’s arm, “I like Earthian women… a lot!”

The Omegan girl withdrew her hand and adopted an more professional posture as the commander entered the chamber. Both she and Felicia bowed their heads in respect for their superior. As the commander walked over to address her human slave, the Omegan girl withdrew and resumed her duties, but she was careful to remain in hearing range of the pending conversation.

“Welcome servant,” the commander addressed Felicia in a pleasant tone, “I’ve been informed that you will be assisting us to expand our dominance over your peers. I am well pleased with this.” After again bowing, Felicia smiled with obvious joy at the commander’s approval. “My purpose is to serve you, commander. Anything you desire is what I desire too.”

The commander returned the smile, albeit on a much less enthusiastic scale. “Your attitude is proper and commendable. In the new order that will be established on this world, we will be placing native women into positions of authority over the population at large. If you continue to serve us well, you may be among the chosen.”

Felicia face positively glowed as she basked in the commander’s praise. Her dark eyes lovingly followed her superior as the elder woman moved over to a group of Omegans on the far side of the chamber. Meanwhile, her new friend returned.

“Do you know how fortunate you are to have caught the commander’s attention? I have been a member of her crew for nearly five garnuls, and she has never favored me so!” The smitten alien’s greenish blue eyes flashed excitedly. “You have done very well for yourself, Longley Felicia.”

Felicia giggled and respectfully explained to the young Omegan that she had transposed her first and last names. “Curious, this naming convention you Earthians use. On our world, there is no such thing as a ‘family’ name. In a sense, we all family to one another. There is only the empress; we are all hers.”

The alien went on to tell Felicia how much she liked her dark skin. “I find it so much more… exotic than the pale skinned natives,” she stated as she resumed running her fingers gently over Felicia’s arm. The human was pleased that she had attracted such a beautiful admirer. In the new order, she reasoned, my skin color would work for me, not against me as it does in our decrepit human society.

The alien girl straightened as a superior called to her. She bid Felicia farewell, adding that she hoped to see her again very soon. It took all of Felicia’s will power to resist gathering the alien in her arms and kissing her with the passion that now consumed her.

Felicia’s longings floated out of her head as she watched another human enter the chamber. Cynthia Richardson had come at the commander’s direction; she was to brief the Omegan leader on Ada’s autopsy results, as well as on the next phase of the operation to thoroughly infiltrate the university’s teachers, students and staff.

“Lisa and her assistants did another excellent job,” Cynthia told the commander. Not only did Lisa confirm that the Omegan drug had caused the secretary’s death, she had also prevented the coroner from notifying a government agency and even gained a new ally in the process.

“Yes, quite impressive,” the commander concurred with Cynthia’s assessment of the operation and its leader. “The results of the examination are a disappointment, however. The egg would have been a great tool at our disposal.” The commander’s brow furrowed in thought. “Perhaps it simply needs further experimentation on Earthian test subjects in order to be perfected.” The brow unfurrowed again as she turned back to Cynthia. “Could test subjects be acquired from the general populous without attracting attention?” she asked the pretty blonde administrator.

Cynthia’s eyes widened. “Yes, I know a perfect place to round up some guinea pigs… at the homeless…” she stopped at the sight of the commander’s puzzled gaze. “Guinea… pigs?” the Omegan repeated as she entered the phrase into a small language translation unit she carried with her. The answer the device yielded only deepened her confusion. “How will using small rodent creatures assist us?”

Cynthia had to stifle a laugh at the commander’s question. She quickly rediscovered her decorum. “No, commander… the guinea pigs I was referring to are humans of little value either to us or human society. I know that’s the name of an animal, but it’s also a phrase to describe the test subjects you seek.”

“Ah,” the commander replied, now properly educated. She shook her head bemusedly. “You Earthians use so many strange colloquialisms… I fear it will take our linguists cefkans just to record them all in our information center.” She took Cynthia by the elbow, directing her back to the center of the chamber. “We shall discuss your acquisition of these ‘guinea pigs’ further at another time. I want to hear about your efforts to accelerate indoctrinations at your institution now.”

Felicia listened with keen interest as the controller enthusiastically described how several new initiatives were now in place, and how they would soon result in a dramatic increase in the number of indoctrinated faculty members, students and school staff. “Every person who is indoctrinated will feel compelled to bring others to us. I fully expect a sizable majority to be indoctrinated by the end of the month. After the semester ends, many will disperse; some to other universities, some into general society. And each will be like a seed of your eventual dominance. All that will need to happen is for the seeds to grow wherever they land.”

“And these students will be the front line of my army, establishing a foothold into other institutions in your society “ the commander added. “Wherever they go, we will be right there as well, expanding our control a step at a time. By the time anyone who would oppose us realizes what we are doing, it will be too late... the planet will already be ours!”

TO BE CONTINUED…