The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Invasion Of The Nylonians

Chapter Three — Transformation

Hours earlier, John checked out of the Villa County Hospital. He suffered some minor burns and a slight concussion due to his encounter days before. John collected his personal items and as he walked down the hall to leave, he overheard a woman in one of the rooms talking about a pantyhose-clad woman who robbed her electronics store. He hung around the hall and eavesdropped on the conversation.

The woman stated, “I told you. I got this cut from some bitch in pantyhose who robbed my store. I shot her with a stun gun I keep behind the counter, but I missed.”

“Okay” the doctor replied, as he continued to treat her cut. “I’ll humor you, what happened next?”

The woman let out a sigh and continued her story. “The lady started shooting some black stuff out of her hand. I avoided it, but nailed my head on a desk corner in the process. I regained my composure and got the hell out of there through the back.”

The doctor finished the stitches, but instead of allowing her to go, he went to the door and let in a cop. He was there to take an official statement. Seeing the cop beforehand, John turned toward the pop machine to avoid detection of his eavesdropping.

“I’m telling the truth,” the woman insisted. “A hosed woman who shot black shit from her hand attacked me and robbed my store!”

The cop pulled a piece of paper from a folder he had brought with him. “It says here that you also work for The Beauty Works Salon. Is that true?”

“Yes, business at my electronics store has been slow, to compensate I took a part-time job at the salon on nights and Sundays.”

“Well,” the cop replied, “I’m just asking, have to make sure everything in the file is up to date. Well, I guess I’ve got everything I need, you’re free to go.”

At this point, John walked out to wait for the woman outside. Minutes passed before she emerged from the hospital.

He approached the woman and introduced himself. “Hello, my name is John. I heard your story in there, and I believe you.”

“What?” the woman responded. “You believe I was robbed by a pantyhose-clad bitch who shoots black crap from her hands?”

John answered, “I do, because I was attacked the other night by hose- encased people, and a friend of mine has been kidnapped by them.”

“Okay, John, it seems we have a common foe. My name is Victoria James, but you can call me Vickie.”

* * *

John walked with Vickie back to her apartment where he explained the whole situation with the prototype and events from the last few days. “As I said before,” he said, as Vickie refilled his coffee, “I believe every word you told the doctor. As a fellow victim, I need your help to find my friend and the prototype.”

“Well,” Vickie responded, “I’d like to stop them, and maybe even recover the stuff the woman stole. What do you suggest we do first?”

John answered, “I’d like to get my stuff from the Shadyville motel, but I’m sure the alien bitches have ransacked that. So, we’ll start by investigating at the house where I was attacked.”

* * *

As the ship orbited the Earth, the Nylonian dronebots prepared Julia for her upcoming transformation. She bathed in a clear oily substance, which soothed and softened her skin, while also removing all of her body hair. She exited the bath and dried off under a large fan while being strapped into an egg-shaped chair much like the transporter room one. When the aliens first removed her bonds before her bath, Julia tried to attack them, but the dronebots subdued her with hypno-dust. Though still in a trance-like state from the dust, Julia’s face showed signs of her fear.

“Do not fear this,” Kira whispered into Julia’s ear. “You will experience power and sensations beyond your wildest dreams.”

The door to the small lab opened and a dronebot walked in holding the prototype stockings now removed from the plastic and cleaned. As Julia stared at the stockings, she noticed the black obsidian solution dripping from them. “Your eyes don’t deceive you. The prototype stockings are coated in our conversion gel. This will both speed up and intensify the process,” Kira explained.

Kira made a hand motion at the drone. It acknowledged the command and knelt down in front of Julia. The drone unlocked the restraint on Julia’s right foot while holding her ankle, just in case the dust wore off. With no sign of struggle from the captive, the drone released Julia’s ankle and proceeded to slide one of the stockings onto her foot. When the stocking touched her skin, Julia let out a lustful moan. As the drone continued to work the material up Julia’s smooth leg, more moans of desire escaped her throat. The drone repeated the action on the other leg, inducing increasingly lustful cries from Julia. Both stockings in place, the drone left the room and Kira walked over to Julia, now overcome with sexual satisfaction.

“The nylons are in place. Soon you will become one of us.”

Kira approached the chair and placed her breast near Julia’s mouth. “Drink from me and complete the transformation.”

“No!” Julia cried out between the moans. “I must resist, I will not give in!”

“I see your will is strong, but not strong enough to resist me.”

Kira forced her obsidian nipple between Julia’s lips. Despite her best efforts to avoid it, Julia swallowed a drop of the nectar as it seeped from Kira’s breast. Almost instantly, her struggling subsided and she welcomed it into her mouth. Her eyes began to glow yellow and the stockings took on a gelatin form, rising up her lower body, molding to her curves, sliding their way deep into her dripping sex. Kira removed the bonds and allowed Julia to explode from the chair, only getting a few feet before collapsing on the floor. Julia writhed in pure ecstasy as the cream on her lower body continued to shift, nectar invading and transforming her from the inside.

Julia’s body flickered with one last cry of overwhelming ecstasy. Julia disappeared, replaced by a floating black ball. The dark sphere floated over to Kira and took the shape of a human female. The two aliens embraced and shared a passionate kiss.

“Welcome, my new sister, you may choose a new name or keep the name of your former human self.”

“My human life is gone. From this point on, I wish to be known as Jezel.”

“So be it, Jezel, let us join the others now and execute our invasion.”

The two shifted back into orbs and floated out, reappearing in the Elder’s council hall. Kira and Jezel took their respective places in the sacred circle, joining two other Mistress Elders, also obsidian spheres. Kira shifted to her human female form and the others followed suit.

“This is a glorious day,” Kira announced in the Nylonian native tongue. “We have recovered the remains of our lost sister and used them to transform a human woman into one of us. Now, we must go to Earth in our eggs and take female human hosts. Once that is done, Mistress Cammie will transport us to the Marks house, where we will perform the sacred ritual needed to restore our full power.”