The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Invasion of the Sexulons

Tags: ma, fd, ff, sf

Summary: The Sexulons are cunning. The Sexulons are powerful. The Sexulons are irresistible. The Sexulons... Aren’t real?!

Comments for chapter 1:

Hello everyone! Long time reader, first time poster. I would love some feedback on the story, so please don’t hesitate to email me if you have anything to comment on.

This was inspired by Sammynoma’s Snake Goddess series. If you liked this and haven’t checked that out, please do so.

Chapter 1

What did you want to be when you grew up? Probably something exciting, right? Join the police, become a firefighter, how about becoming an astronaut? Oh yes, that does sound exciting, doesn’t it? Become a futuristic explorer, travel across the stars meeting alien civilisations, encountering life on other worlds, and beholding, up close, the wonders that the universe can hold!

Enter Sally Lewis, pioneer of tomorrow, today. Pilot of the Exploration Vessel, the ESS(Earth Space Ship) Seeker. A five woman crew for a relatively small vessel, which focused exclusively on one duty: Exploration. There’s only so much the deep space scanners could tell about what was out here, which meant a year long mission going out to take a closer look, conduct a few experiments that couldn’t be done at such long range, then come back and rest.

Sally herself was petite, but full of energy. She had the habit of skipping down the corridor with her hands clasped cutely behind her back. Could you blame her? It was so exciting! Her first deep space mission! I mean, sure the corridors aboard the Seeker were bland and grey, there were no windows to see the wonders out there deep in space. And no mission had yet discovered any form of life, intelligent or otherwise... But just being out here was enough for her!

While on her way to the bridge for her daily report, Sally stopped by an air vent when she saw something odd protruding from it. A small yellow flower. “What’s this?” she asked, and bent over for a better look. “How in space did that get in —”

At which point water shot out of the flower, hitting her in the face and getting the collar of her blue overalls as well. Sally stumbled backwards, landing indignantly on her rump, and a little off behind her she heard a low cackling sound.

“Gotcha!” exclaimed her esteemed colleague Jessica McTaggart, the woman ostensibly in charge of their engineering. The taller woman helped Sally up to her feet and handed her a towel. “Fancy falling for a remote squirt flower in deep space! You really do fall for just about anything, don’cha?”

“Maybe,” Sally smirked up at the prankster. She took the offered towel and stared at it for a moment. I’m not going to fall for the itching powder in the towel. Think fast!”

Unfortunately, Jessica always thought fast. She ducked the towel quite handily, and it flew across the corridor to land right in the face of a bespectacled woman who, for obvious reasons, found this rather less amusing than either Sally or Jessica.

“Sorry Nelly! Didn’t see you there!” Sally said, trying her best to sound apologetic. This was rather challenging to accomplish while in the midst of a full on giggle fit.

“Tomfoolery in the corridor,” Nelly seethed. She extracted the towel from her face, which was trying its absolute best at being intimidating, really it was. Not with a great deal of success but you could tell what she was aiming for. “I’ll put you both on report for this. Inexcusable!”

“It’s just a bit of harmless fun,” Jessica said. Bad timing though. Nelly started itching at her face. “Honestly, you need to loosen up a little! Try to have some fun.”

“Loosen up?” Nelly asked. “No, if anything you need to take things a little more seriously! Unless you forget, the only thing keeping us alive right now is this pocket of air inside of a spaceship. This is not a place for shirking duty!”

In case you couldn’t tell, this was their security chief. A fancy title which ultimately meant “make everyone else’s life a misery”, or at least that’s what it felt like to Sally. She was the one who insisted everyone use the gym for an hour a day. No-fun Nelly, with a stick up her butt. No sense of the majesty, no sense of the wonder. Only the endless dangers of space.

“And how did that flower get in that vent?” Nelly asked, still scratching away at her face. “The last thing we need is plantlife blocking the air... Let me at that!”

She walked over, prompting Sally and Jessica to part like the red sea. Sally shot Jessica a warning look. ‘Do not do it!’ she thought, and sincerely hoped she was making the message come across on her face.

‘I’ma do it!’ replied the growing smile on Jessica’s face.

‘Don’t you dare!’ Sally’s frown insisted.

And then she did it. Nelly let out a shriek that sounded like a demon escaping the fiery pits of hell, prompting Sally to return to just what she’d been doing. Best to make distance before the shouting match began!

“I have a report to deliver! Bye now!”

“Jessica McTaggart, wasting water on top of —”

And mercifully, that’s when she reached the bridge. What a blessed relief. That woman sucked all the fun out of being in space. Or blew it out? That may have made more sense for the metaphor considering what forces are in play.

“Was that Nelly yelling at Jessica again?” asked the leader of their exploration team, who was sitting at the console looking over the controls. Captain Cassy Imbrin leaned back and smiled at Sally. “No need to answer that question. I set my watch by those two having an argument these days. I take it you are here for your report? And that’s a question I do expect an answer to.”

“Yes ma’am,” Sally said, smartly handing over the electronic data pad and standing at ease, though really there was no need to do that. It just felt right to her. “There’s not too much, I’m afraid. At this rate we’ll be back at Nova Station within about a week, with little to show for it.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t say nothing,” Cassy said. “Scientists often have failed experiments, but someone has to provide the data. Otherwise how will anyone know that there is nothing there in the first place? Remember: For every Magellan, there were a hundred other sailors who never amounted to anything.”

“Not entirely reassuring of my place in the history books, ma’am,” Sally said.

The Captain was having none of it. “Look, you’re smart. You’re younger than I was on my first round. After your three month destress, you’ll have dozens of Captains trying to snap you up for a go-out, myself included. You’re enthusiastic, full of energy and you listen to instructions. With every trip you make the chances of finding something memorable will increase. Keep being good at your job and it always pays out eventually.”

Listen to her, Miss Motivator! The youngest Captain out there, giving her a pep talk about her future. Sally felt like the two of them were cut from the same cloth, in a way. They both loved the idea of space exploration—Just for different reasons. For the Captain, it was the scientific intrigue. For Sally it was the dream.

“That’ll be all,” the Captain said. “Your duties are done for the night. Turn in, I’ll handle helm until you wake up.”

“Aye, aye ma’am!” Sally saluted.

“And enough of that already,” the Captain sighed wearily. “I get enough of that kind of talk from Nelly... And a little from Jessica when she wants to needle me. You get some rest now, all right?”

Yep, that was certainly all right with her! Sally skipped off, clocking off duty for the day and made a beeline right for her quarters. When the doors closed behind Sally, a sigh escaped her lips as the lights automatically turned on. It was a sigh of contentment: She had achieved her dream job! She was good at it! Respected by her peers! And yet it was also a sigh of disappointment. You see, the reason Sally wanted to be an astronaut in the first case was, well, a little embarrassing.

She was a sci-fi nerd. Not modern sci-fi. In the 36th century the genre simply didn’t exist anymore, not like it used to. The technology was advancing too quickly for even fiction to keep up by that time. The expectation people had of reality was too much to overcome. Nobody these days believed in aliens coming down from the sky to conquer earth, nobody believed in killer robots rising up to overthrow their human masters. Time travel? Debunked. Parallel universe theory? Disproven. Who could possibly hope to create new content in an environment like this?

So Sally was a sci-fi nerd. Just, more of a historical sci-fi nerd. It was the only way to go these days. The stories were so quaint and unrealistic, yet also exciting and engaging. Quite often with a deep philosophical look at humanity’s true nature. Nothing quite got her attention like a good old fashioned alien invasion story.

With that in mind Sally stripped out of her blue jumpsuit and picked up her data tablet, then lay on her bed. She plugged in her earphones and put them on, then scrolled through her options until she found it. Her absolute favourite alien invasion sci-fi story, listed as an audio file: IotS. Invasion of the Sexulons.

“Alien invasion porn is the best porn,” Sally said to herself as she hit play and sighed. “It’s such a shame they don’t make it anymore. But I suppose the idea of an alien race evolving to specifically be able to allure humans through sexual wiles does seem a little ridiculous nowadays.”

She turned over in her bed while listening intently to it. As a teenager she’d watched the movie virtually every month at some point or another. There was something about it that simply spoke to her needs. The concept was simplicity itself: A human space colony was being steadily infiltrated by a race of blue skinned sex goddesses. By this point she had seen the movie so often that it was no longer necessary to even watch it, and since the video file would be too large to go unnoticed she had elected on a much smaller audio file. Sally could listen, close her eyes and simply imagine it.

She could see the spaceship in her mind’s eye, even though it only appears for at most a few seconds for a pair of exterior shots. It is sleek and cool looking, not really designed for space travel. Those things don’t tend to matter so much in space. The crew is responding to a distress call.

“Who do you suppose it is, all the way out here?” the first officer asks the Captain. The first officer in this case being a rather attractive blonde haired woman wearing a skintight ‘uniform’, or if you prefer, leotard with a skirt and a logo.“So far as I know, no human vessel has come out to this region of space before.“

“It’s always a pleasure to penetrate virgin space.” The Captain openly leers at her. “Going where no man has gone before is such a thrill. Against all reason and logic, the four most essential members of the crew shall beam aboard to investigate: That means me, the first officer, the ship’s doctor, and Ensign Bloodstain our newest recruit.”

Heh! That was part of why she loved this movie so much. The totally cheesy dialogue that knew exactly what it really was. But nothing compared for the moment the aliens first arrived on screen. Ensign Bloodstain had been sent out on his own, while the rest of the crew analysed a particularly interesting overturned chair. He crept through the shadows like he was taking a stroll through the park on a brightly lit day, when all of a sudden: Boobs. Big blue boobs. Big blue beautiful bouncing boobs and other b-words that she was not currently thinking of. The alien lifted a finger to her lips to shush him and then she says the alien’s refrain for the first time in the movie.

“You cannot resist. You will service us. You will entice your fellow humans. You shall prepare them for our arrival. You will all be our willing slaves.”

That was the repeated refrain of the aliens. The only line of dialogue they ever ‘spoke’. Well, their lips didn’t ever move when they said it or anything like that. It must have been put through a filter, because no human could ever talk normally with this voice. And Sally had tried. It had a strangely echoing quality to it, breathy and commanding. Sexy and alluring. There was a chilling, inhuman reverberation to it that really drove home the point: They were a threat because they were alluring. Irresistible. Insatiable. Which was much the same way Sally felt about this movie.

“I am your slave...” Ensign Bloodstain said, surrendering to the bliss and collapsing into the Sexulon’s tits. The first of many to fall. “I shall do your bidding. I shall prepare the others for surrender.”

And then they had sex, with the crew right in the next room, utterly oblivious to everything going on. Aside from the cheesy lines this was the least believable part of the movie so far as Sally was concerned, considering how much noise they were making, the whimpering and moaning, the repeated line from Ensign Bloodstain proclaiming himself her slave, that really should have got their attention. Still, it was very hot. Even the sounds by themselves were sending shivers down her spine. She bit her lip and reached under her nightdress, running her hands teasingly up and down the inside of her thighs. Not yet. She couldn’t start quite yet, but soon.

From that point, they dressed again and Ensign Bloodstain had pretended to have located an alien survivor. Naturally they were suspicious, but soon had her taken aboard their own vessel. Isolated. Quarantined. And yet, she had already given instructions to her new slave.

“Lieutenant Covers: Your mistress commands you awaken as a slave.”

“I obey!” moaned a woman’s voice. Margaret Covers was played by an actress so pretty, all she was missing was the blue makeup and she could have been an alien herself. Sally had the headcanon that she was like that due to the years of alien influence on her. “It feels so good to let my true slave self come up to the surface again.”

Because that’s how the Sexulons operated. They planted deep cover agents, though the movie wouldn’t fully explain that yet. They had been working for years in secret, watching humanity for signs of weakness. About half way through would be her favourite moment, when the crew not yet succumbed to the swarming invasion had holed up in their lounge, one of the deep cover crew suddenly let them in—Ooh, that was her favourite part, but it wouldn’t be for another half an hour! To get to that point, first the aliens had to get aboard. Discretely brainwash a few of the crew, but then get caught—and then the fun would really begin!

Of course it would all be for naught in the end. The Sexulons would inevitably overcome all human resistance, all attempts to stop them or warn Earth would ultimately fail, and the spaceship would become the harbinger of humanity’s new Mistresses.

For some reason Sally found the idea utterly... Enthralling. The idea of alien life using some form of inherent sexual ability to ensnare the fragile human mind—It was engrossing. Utterly fascinating to her! It was almost a shame that it could not possibly play out in reality. After all, even if they did encounter intelligent human life there was no telling what manner of reproduction they used. They wouldn’t look human at all, which to Sally made it alright to keep this as an idle, harmless fantasy.

Unfortunately the trouble with idle, harmless fantasies is that they have a habit of running away with people, as Sally and the crew of the Seeker would find out very soon.

* * *

If there was any one person that Nelly genuinely liked on board this ship, it had to be Doctor Williams. At the very least, she knew to take her job seriously. Sometimes it felt like they were the only two on board who actually cared a jot about procedure and doing things properly.

“You’re as fit as a fiddle,” Doctor Williams told her. She removed the tongue depressor from Nelly’s mouth and clicked her tongue. “Just like yesterday. And the day before. And the day before... I’ve never seen someone so health-conscious in my life.”

“Then why am I having trouble sleeping?” Nelly pointedly asked.

“Stress, is my diagnosis,” Doctor Williams said after a moment. “You’re so tightly wound up that it’s a wonder you can get a drop of sleep at all.”

Wait a strange term to use. If Nelly were to measure sleep, it certainly would not be by drops! So thoroughly inaccurate, so unscientific! She pushed her glasses up her nose and fixed the Doctor with her most serious stare. “What do you suggest?” she asked. “I mean, despite what Jessica’s lunacy might imply, this is an inherently stressful and serious environment. If just one thing goes wrong, we could all be dead before we even know what’s happened. I cannot understand how any of you can possibly relax like this.” Nelly rubbed her forehead. “I keep on going to sleep, then waking up again, going back to sleep, waking up... All night long, or so it feels! There must be something I can do to get a good night’s rest.”

“Drink warm milk?” Doctor Williams suggested. “I would suggest a little exercise before bed, but you strike me as the kind to do that anyway. Perhaps a little meditation would do wonders? Everyone is different. It’s entirely up to you to find what works for you. The only thing I would suggest is to stop worrying about your health, because it is absolutely not that.”

“Thank you, Doctor.” Nelly rose to her feet and strode off towards the door with her head held high. “You’ve given me a lot to think about.”

So why did someone so highly strung get this job in the first place? Easy answer: Attention to detail. She was keenly aware of the little things that could go wrong, which gave her a bit of an extra edge to spotting when things were a little bit off. She was a touch obsessive about it. Knew the ship like the back of her own hand, which wasn’t even a metaphor: One afternoon Nelly had sat on her bed and meticulously studied every little detail on the backs of her hands. Not for any special reason, she’d just felt like it.

Anyway, that line of thought was what made her stop just outside Sally’s quarters. The lights were still on. Which was strange, because Sally was scheduled for sleep right now. She approached the door and pressed the door chime. “Sally, you should be sleeping right now!” Nelly complained through the door. “How are you supposed to do your job if you don’t get any sleep?” For that matter, how was she?

No response. Which was also strange. She pressed the chime again. “Sally, are you alright in there?” Still nothing. The lights stayed on. Not a sound, not a peep. Nothing. The lights were programmed to only be on if someone was in the room, but could be turned off by request. Nelly ran through the possibilities. Either the lights were malfunctioning and Sally was not in the room (which would mean they were in need of repair) or she was in the room and unable to answer (which would mean she needed medical attention immediately).

Either way, Nelly was unable to let this be. She opened the console next to the door and entered a special access code that only she knew. It let her open any door on the ship in the event of an emergency. Nelly strode in, ready for anything—

Only to receive a pillow to the face for her troubles.

“What the hell, Nelly! Get out of my room!”

Nelly looked across. Sally was lying in bed, wearing a nightgown and with a pair of earphones on, plugged into a tablet. The beleaguered security officer sighed and stomped across the room, pillow in hand.

“Maybe you should try getting a little sleep,” she said to Sally as much as herself. She thrust the pillow back into the pilot’s hands. “What are you listening to, anyway?“

“Oh, this?” Sally asked, her voice an octave higher than normal. Nelly peered at the screen. An audio file with the initials “IotS” on it. “It’s... Um... A sleeping aide! You know, listen to it while drifting off, it helps give you nice, relaxing dreams.”

Oh? Interesting... Yes, of course! Nelly had heard of audio programs like that. Naturally they would not normally be considered an essential data file to bring along usually, even their modern computers had limited storage capacity. But if a crewmember were to bring it aboard with their own personal items...

What Nelly really wanted to do was borrow it. Just, make a copy for her own use. Help her drop off and keep dropped. But that seemed somehow too embarrassing to ask about, which gave Nelly an unusual and uncharacteristically wicked idea.

“Well, remember to turn your lights off the next time you decide to listen to that,” Nelly said with a haughty sniff. She spun around and marched out of the room. “That way, you will be better able to prevent such mishaps in future!”

After that she closed the door and took some measure of satisfaction in seeing the lights go out. Alright! Next, she immediately strode off towards her own room, and pulled out her own data tablet. Much more advanced than the older model Sally had, and for good reason: As security officer aboard an exploration vessel, Nelly had certain special privileges. For instance, she had full access to all crew member’s electronic equipment.

“Now where did she keep that file...?” Nelly wondered aloud. “Aha! There it is! IotS. Probably stands for something like Intelligence of the Sleep, or something like that.” All she had to do was a little drag and drop, she’d have the file in her own device and Sally would be none the wiser!

“Let’s see...” Nelly continued talking aloud, a sure sign of her level of exhaustion. She wobbled a little where she was sitting, but her fingers kept on working. “I’ll set it off to start out in about ten minutes to give me some time to drop off, then it can loop for the next eight hours, and... End it with my usual alarm to wake me up for work.”

She put her headphones on, started the timer and for a bit of good measure drank a glass of warm water—then immediately collapsed back onto her bed, snoring like a log. Ten minutes after that the audio file began to play... And oh what dreams she would have.

The night started normally enough. Nelly began to think about other missions she’d travelled on, other security details. Past crews, past missions, but also reports that she had read of disasters experienced by others. The simple mistakes they had made due to being lax, taking outer space for granted and forgetting the dangers. But not her. She remembered the dangers. She never, ever forgot—

“Who do you suppose it is, all the way out here?” a strange woman asked. Nelly turned over in her sleep. The voice was unfamiliar to her, yet came through crystal clear. Her unconscious mind worked for an explanation to this, but the trouble with the unconscious mind is that it is not a rational actor. In her sleep Nelly’s mind had completely forgotten that she was listening to a pilfered audio file, and so failed to make the connection.

As she listened to them talk, these unfamiliar voices, Nelly came to an unconscious conclusion: it must be a mission she had forgotten about. It certainly seemed a little strange to her that there would be a mixture of men and women on a mission like this, as it lifted the chances of improper behaviour that could result in an additional unplanned mouth to feed.

She conjured up images of them all, based on their voices and personality. The Captain was a headstrong and confident man, handsome tall and very fit. He projected an air of respect, and Nelly subconsciously cast in him the role of her ideal man. A rare smile tugged at her lips when she heard him speak. The First Officer, on the other hand, struck her as the sort that got by on her looks and connections rather than ability. She annoyed Nelly quite a bit. Her blatant passes at the Captain were so unprofessional and aggravating. She should keep it in her pants until they got back to space dock, had she no self control?

All the while, it didn’t occur to Nelly that it was strange she wasn’t hearing her own voice in the mix. Why? Simple. She unconsciously inserted herself into the conversation, in the process constructing for herself a false memory. She could see the bridge vividly in her dreaming mind, the crew resplendent in their pressed uniforms. All seemed to be proceeding swimmingly until—

“You cannot resist. You will service us. You will entice your fellow humans. You shall prepare them for our arrival. You will all be our willing slaves.”

The voice reverberated in her mind. Alien. Utterly alien, nothing about it was remotely human. Nelly rolled over in her sleep and gasped. She heard her fellow crewmember proclaim themselves to be this alien’s willing slave, and in her memory she goggled at them in utter disbelief. She wanted to yell out at them, ask them what they were doing, what were they thinking?

Yet... In her memory, for the first time, she noticed herself staying silent. Then she heard the noises. A distinctive series of grunts that could be only one thing. Her colleague was having sex with an unknown alien lifeform right in front of her! Heedless of all basic safety precautions put in place for first contact procedures, the two of them were fornicating!

And she wasn’t doing anything to stop it either. She must have just been standing there to hear this and neither do anything, nor say anything. Nelly rolled onto her side in her sleep, and her hand began to trace down the left side of her body, before finding the hem of her pyjama trousers, and a few fingers tucked into the hemline to gently stroke at her thighs. Why was she just standing there watching them copulate? That was so unlike her that her mind came close to waking up right there and then.

“You’re so sexy,” Ensign Bloodstain said. “No human can resist you. At a glance, nobody would want to do anything but touch and kiss your bright blue flesh, and the instant they do they are yours forever.”

Oh! That’s why! Nelly’s fingers moved along around her legs. Her mind had an answer now. More to the point she could clearly visualise the alien, now. Blue skin, completely naked and hairless. Stunning buxom beautiful woman, riding the Ensign cowgirl style. Her hands resting neatly atop her head, while it seemed like everything between neck and hips was moving, gyrating while the Ensign humped upwards mindlessly and blocked her vision of the alien’s perfect bosom with his sweaty hands. Or at least, mostly blocked her vision. They would be far too big to be completely covered like that.

Then all of a sudden the alien turned to look Nelly right in the eyes and wet her lips, just at the same instant that the sleeping Nelly’s fingers pushed inside her soaking wet pussy. “Oh!” she grunted as she pushed index and middle finger in all the way to their knuckles. “Ohhh... She’s so beautiful,” she mumbled in her sleep.

“You cannot resist. You will service us. You will entice your fellow humans. You shall prepare them for our arrival. You will all be our willing slaves.”

The alien had repeated its spiel from earlier in its otherworldly tones, and this time Nelly had a greater appreciation for them. An alien life form so utterly beautiful that they could overwhelm a human’s sex drive at a glance. It sounded absurd, but the memory seemed to form in around the thought. Something within her, something long since repressed found the idea completely engaging. It spoke to her in a way that nothing she could think of had spoken to her. She knew that submitting to such a thing would be wrong, and yet—

And yet she returned to the others and reported that they had discovered an injured alien. She backed up the Ensign’s lies to her superior officer. She allowed a known malevolent alien on board her ship. A clear and present security risk! Nelly would normally never do this, and yet the whispering sounds in her ears and her own overactive imagination conjured these memories and manufactured them wholecloth.

Which led her subconscious mind to wonder why this all seemed so new to her? Even as she masturbated in her sleep, Nelly unconsciously pondered this question, and the more it pondered the less her fingers rubbed and pumped into her. It didn’t make sense, did it? This must be some kind of erotic fantasy she’s having, or—

“Lieutenant Covers: Your mistress commands you awaken as a slave.”

“I obey!

Nelly sucked in air and her ministrations grew yet more intense. Her other hand groped clumsily at her own chest, but soon found the right tempo and strength to use. Yes, of course! That made sense. Perfect sense! A deep cover agent, whose memories had been suppressed until the time was right!

“Nnnoooo, " Nelly whimpered. “I’m not a brainwashed slave.” Yet her sleeping body seemed to have other ideas. Perhaps it was being more honest than she was? Her legs kicked out and thrashed until her pyjama trousers lay crumpled at the seat of her bed, and her hands ripped the top portion off as well, leaving her naked and both her hands groping at her chest, thumps occasionally flicking from the outer edges until they reached her nipples and then did a speedy return trip. “Nnnnot a brainwashed slave!”

Yet her mind had no other explanation for it. Why else would she watch as the crew succumbed, one by one, to their blue skinned gorgeous alien masters? Why would she not warn them? Surely any moment now she would come to her senses. Surely their handsome Captain would bring them all out of it? Surely this was all simply an extremely vivid and detailed erotic fantasy brought about by an overworked and stressed mind, which had repressed her sexual needs for so long that when the dam broke what else could happen but a flood?

But... No. The crew all succumbed. One by one. And each time, the aliens would recant their mantra: “You cannot resist. You will service us. You will entice your fellow humans. You shall prepare them for our arrival. You will all be our willing slaves.” Whenever she heard those words, with that tone, that incantation, Nelly’s hips bucked and her mouth worked, her lips forming the words ‘I obey!’ while her head shook and thrashed and her hands ministered to a freshly needy part of her anatomy. Be it her breasts, her face, her legs, her shoulders or anything else, her slumbering form automatically moved to satiate fresh needs the second the mantra began.

By the time the Captain had, at last, been cornered by the rest of his crew Nelly presently—and in her memories—was a panting sweaty naked mess. In her memories she was crawling around on her hands and knees so she could easily show her subservience to humanity’s new masters.

“Open your eyes Captain. Behold their wonder.”

“Never!” he bravely retorted. “I won’t let you seduce me as well!”

“So be it,” his first Officer commanded. “Then suffer this taste of marshmallow hell.”

That was what did it, in the end. One of the aliens simply stepped forward, engulfed his face within her stupendous breasts... And no mortal man or woman alive could possibly resist that. Nelly imagined her stroking his hair lovingly while repeating the mantra. “You cannot resist. You will service us. You will entice your fellow humans. You shall prepare them for our arrival. You will all be our willing slaves.” The Captain’s hands tremble, and he tries to push her away, and so she repeats it again. “You cannot resist. You will service us. You will entice your fellow humans. You shall prepare them for our arrival. You will all be our willing slaves.”

Then, at last, his hands give up, and begin to squeeze and grope at her body. It doesn’t matter where. It’s all good, or rather it all feels fantastic. In her sleep Nelly smiles and lets out a sigh as she listens to the final lines of dialogue from the movie, telling her how humanity’s fate is sealed. That the crew would go out among the rest of humankind as unknowing slaves, steadfastly infiltrating infrastructure piece by piece and recruiting more and still more slaves to the Sexulon cause of conquering humanity. And she lay there for about two minutes as the end credits played, her body awash with afterglow and contentment while her mind reeled from the ideas introduced to it.

“Not a slave...” Nelly sighed. “No such thing as Sexulons...”

But then the movie started over again. It had been about an hour and a half of an eight hour sleep, and just for tonight it seemed as though Nelly’s fitful rest was at an end, though that did instead bring about something new in its wake. Something incredible. Something that would change her, change the crew, change the course of human history.

On her second listen to the movie, the first time she heard that mantra Nelly repeated it in her sleep: “You cannot resist. You will service us. You will entice your fellow humans. You shall prepare them for our arrival. You will all be our willing slaves.”

But not verbatim. No, not at all. She did change just a few words as she repeated it aloud.

“I cannot resist. I will service you. I will entice my fellow humans. I shall prepare them for your arrival. All will be your willing slaves.”