The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

INVENTION

Part 3

Sandy realized he was hungry. He walked to the kitchen, trying to decide what to eat. He could still taste Sammy’s pussy. He took out a loaf of bread to make himself a sandwich, noticing too late that he was spreading peanut butter on one half and mustard on the other. He threw the mustard half away and nibbled on the peanut butter half. Maybe the device had made him stupid? Quickly he ran through the multiplication tables to twenty, then ran through a few chess openings for six or seven moves. Well, the old memory seemed to work. He wondered Idly if a person could tell if their brain had been fried. Maybe you’d be too stupid to even notice?

He grabbed an apple from the fruit basket and went to his room. He cracked open his textbooks, drilling himself to take the practice tests at the end of the chapters in Chemistry and in math. He was relieved that he got most of the answers right. Brain seemed to work. He applied himself to the weekend’s assignments, even reading the American History that he detested so much. He finished the pages in record time. He checked the clock, and decided he’d better go to the school anyway. Sammy should be home by now, he thought. Better than sitting here wondering what his sister was doing. Maybe she’d decided to stay away from him until his folks got home, then confess the whole thing. Or maybe she hated him for taking her virginity. He could just imagine her sitting on the benches crying. Shit, why had he done anything so stupid with his own sister?

The screen door creaked. He took the stairs two at a time, flying down. Sammy was standing in the doorway, carrying her gym bag.

“Are you all right?” he asked.

“I think I am,” she replied. “I’m still trying to get over what happened this morning. How are you doing?”

“Oh, I’m fine, I guess,” he said. He poked at the ground with his foot.

“Sandy,” she said, “I know that I practically raped you earlier. I don’t know what came over me, really. Maybe it was that stuff you had, and maybe not, but I think I should apologize. I know I made you do it.”

Sandy was astonished. He certainly hadn’t expected this reaction. “You . . . you’re not mad at me?”

“No,” she said. “I was afraid you’d be really upset with me. I mean, I remember me practically throwing myself at you and ripping off your clothes. Didn’t I?”

“Well, sort of,” he said. “I mean it wasn’t like I didn’t help, you know. Oh Sammy, I’ve been so worried about how you’d be, like whether you’d hate me or something!”

“Not hardly, little brother! I’ve felt sort of fuzzy all morning, warm and content. And all during practice I kept thinking of you and me, you know, doing it. I wanted to rush home and tell you it was all my fault. But I figured you wouldn’t even want to talk to me.” Sandy looked at him pleadingly.

“That’s dumb,” he said. “We’ve always been able to talk to each other.”

“But things are so different now,” she said, tears coming to her eyes.

“Well, maybe a little different,” he admitted. “But you’re still my favorite sister.”

“Did you do anything with the stuff?”

“What stuff?”

“You know, I mean that gross smelling perfume of yours?”

Sandy had forgotten all about the vial. “No,” he said quickly. “You told me not to do anything with it. How did your practice go?”

“Well, just don’t do anything with it. You wouldn’t believe how sore I was! Naturally Ms. Fisher wanted us to practice high jumps and splits. She kept asking if I was all right, because I don’t usually find them difficult.” Sammy smiled a little. “I told her it was an awkward time of month, you know?”

“Anyway,” she continued, looking serious. “I want you to promise me that you’ll stop your experiments with whatever chemicals you’ve been using. I think it might be dangerous. Not that enough hasn’t happened already! But you’ve got to promise me. No more fumes in the house. Okay? And keep the stopper in that bottle of yours.”

“It’s not a bottle, it’s a test tube,” he protested.

“Whatever. Just keep it bottled up. And a new rule. Our bedrooms are off limits to each other. I think we better just pretend this morning never happened. We are brother and sister, you know. And doing what we did isn’t right, even if it was some chemical stuff.” Sandy felt relieved. This was the sister he knew well, prudish and bossy. He slouched, relieved. She misinterpreted his action and continued. “Well, you don’t have to look so weird at me. Look, we’ll just pretend this all never happened. Everything will go back to just like before.”

Sandy nodded. Sammy walked to the refrigerator. “Is there anything to eat? I’m absolutely starving hungry. I’d kill for a Hershey’s Bar right now!” Instead she pulled out the peanut butter, prying it open. “Oh gross! What’s this yellow stuff?”

“Mustard,” her brother said. “I sort of got confused this morning. You don’t want to know.”

“Figures,” she laughed. “I think I’ll skip the peanut butter sandwiches for awhile.” She made a jelly sandwich and turned to him. “Friends?” she asked, holding out her hand.

“Friends,” he said, shaking it. But in his mind he was picturing her as she had been earlier this morning.

Sandy didn’t get another chance to use the Device the whole week. He asked Cindy Peters whether she’d like to go to the lake with him, just like he’d planned, but she said she had to visit her aunt who was sick. He spent much of the time in classes watching one girl or another, wondering what she’d be like with a few jolts of the Device. Finally Marianne Martin agreed to go to the lake the next Saturday. Marianne wanted to be a biologist, it was her favorite subject. He’d told her that he wanted her to show him where the wild rats lived. She’d wrinkled her nose at the thought of the animals, but couldn’t resist the temptation to show off her knowledge.

Marianne Martin was the eighth girl on his list. She was dark, small boned and pretty, with bright brown eyes. But she had almost no figure except for her ass, which all the boys agreed was the finest in the school. Her long dark hair fell straight, nearly to her waist, and she wore skin tight jeans that showed off her firm buttocks quite nicely. Marianne Martin, he decided again, didn’t have much, he thought, but her ass made up for it. And her face. Sandy spent Friday night making sure he had his lines straight. No bottle this time. Just a straightforward teenage pass, with the help of the Device. He wondered if she’d let him fuck her from behind, feeling that nice ass right against his front. He imagined himself kneeling behind her, sliding her panties down from her perfect ass, rubbing his cock against it while she begged him to fuck her. His cock got stiffer and stiffer until it almost ached, and he realized he’d better stop before he came just from the fantasy.

But when Saturday morning came his plans were ruined by the weather. It was pouring rain with lightning and winds. The telephone rang. It was Marianne Martin.

“Sandy? Hi, it’s Marianne Martin. Have you looked out the window?”

“Yeah,” he said sadly. “Cats and dogs.”

“They say it’s going to go all day long.”

“Do you want to come over? I mean, I have these books I got, and we could go over them.”

“Uh, maybe. Or you could come over here. My folks are leaving in a few minutes to visit my grandmother, who lives in Forrestville. They’ll be gone the whole day. I don’t have a ride to get to your place.”

Sandy agreed, packing his Device back into the knapsack and wrapping it in a plastic garbage bag. He didn’t want water ruining the delicate circuitry. He’d devised a remote control, radio operated, with a trigger he could carry in his palm. The trigger had three tiny buttons, one for single pulse, one for steady cycle and one for a variable cycle he’d worked out with the rats. He tossed in a few library books on rodent behavior and put on his raincoat. He bicycled through the pouring rain, the Device strapped to his back.

In a few minutes he was at Marianne’s house. Just as he turned into the driveway a bright flash of lightning flashed before his eyes and he felt the peal of thunder right to his bones. He rang the doorbell, water pouring off his slicker.

Marianne Martin answered it in seconds. She was wearing a fuzzy pink sweater and his favorite tight jeans. Her soft brown hair fell loose to her shoulders in waves which rippled as she laughed at the sight he made. He pulled back his hood and shook like a dog, water flying off his body. She kept chuckling as he shook of the last drops of water. His own jeans were soaking wet from the bicycle ride, all the way to his thighs, and his shoes and socks squished when he walked, little puddles of water forming at his feet.

“Good grief!” she said. “You look like you swam over here!”

“I feel that way too,” he laughed.

“Let me hang this in the basement,” she said, taking his wet coat. “I don’t suppose you brought any dry clothes with you?”

“No,” he said, shifting from foot to foot. He watched her turn away, his eyes fixed on her sweet round ass cheeks in the tight jeans. The jeans looked like they’d been sprayed on, and he could see every muscle move as she walked through the hall to the kitchen. His cock began to get hard just watching her walk.

“You just stay there a minute,” she said. “I’ll be right back. My Mom would kill us if we got water on her carpets.”

Sandy slipped the activator for the Device from his shirt pocket. At least it was still dry. “Wait a sec,” he called after her. “Maybe you could take these, too? If you don’t mind bare feet, that is.” She grinned, shaking her head. He unlaced his sneakers and pulled off his socks. His feet were soaking wet. He held them out and she came back to take them. He pulsed the Device just as her hand touched the wet shoes.

“Oh!” she exclaimed, shivering a little. “I think you brought the cold air in with you, too!” “It’s not that cold out,” he said. “Maybe it’s evaporation, or something.”

Marianne nodded and walked back into the hall, disappearing through the kitchen door. His eyes were still fixed on her fine tight ass, imagining what it would look like without the jeans. She came back with a towel, tossing it to him. He dried his legs and feet and he followed close behind her into the kitchen. The lightning storm was intensifying, and the lights flickered. Taking advantage of the distraction, Sandy pulsed his Device again as he dropped it into his shirt pocket. Marianne stopped suddenly. Sandy collided with her, his arms encircling her waist. His stiff cock touched her rear through their pants and a thrill of excitement ran through him.

“Ooops, sorry!” he said, starting to step back.

“Oh, I didn’t mind,” she said. “Actually, I’m scared of thunder. I guess that sounds kind of foolish, but I’ve always been. I like being held. Especially by someone I like. Oh Lord, I’m being awfully forward, aren’t I? And I don’t even know you that well, Sandy.”

“I guess I didn’t mind, either,” he replied. “Maybe we’ll get to know each other better today.”

She turned to look at him, her soft eyes half lowered. “Hmmm, well, maybe. Come on, let’s get looking at those books.”

Sandy put his knapsack on the kitchen table between them as they sat down. He pulled out the first book. “Doesn’t it bother you, working with rats?”

“You mean because I’m a girl? Oh no. I like them, at least the small white ones. The gross gray rats that live in cities, well, I haven’t decided about them yet. They’re called Norwegian Rats, you know.”

“What’s the relationship,” he asked. She opened the book to find the family tree of rodents. While her head was lowered he fingered the activator through his shirt pocket and turned on the automatic sequence. Her fingers curled around the pages.

“Uh, I’ll show you. It’s in here somewhere.”

He could see her struggling to pay attention to the text, her finger running down the table of contents. But she pressed her arms together, squeezing her small tits between her forearms and sort of shook her body. He could see a red flush begin to develop on her neck.

“Uh, Sandy,” she said, hesitating, her breathing getting faster. She looked a little confused, as if trying to get her thoughts straight. “Are you sure you’re okay in those wet pants? I mean, I don’t want you to get a chill.”

“Actually, they’re pretty uncomfortable. Why?”

“Maybe we could find you something else, like something of my Dad’s, you know? Get you warmer, or something. Do you want me to go look?” Marianne stood up. There was another flash of lightning. Sandy put his arms around her waist.

“This would make me warmer,” he said, pulling her close to him. He stood up and kissed her full on the lips and she kissed him back, closing her eyes. He could feel her body tremble as the Device ran through its preprogrammed sequence. She pressed her groin against his, her hips starting an involuntary thrusting motion as his tongue touched her lips. He could feel her small firm breasts pressing against his chest and her thighs wrapping around his leg. He lowered his hands on her back, finally getting them on her perfect buttocks. They were as firm and tight as he had imagined.

“You’ve got something in your pocket,” she said, pulling away slightly.

“Maybe I’m carrying a gun,” he joked.

“No, not THAT pocket,” she laughed. “Although I think you might have something there, too. Your shirt pocket.”

“Oh, this,” he said nonchalantly, pulling out the activator and dropping it on the table. “It’s a control for a stereo I’ve been building. I forgot I had it there.”

“It was poking me,” she murmured, nuzzling up to him again. “Now where were we?”

“You were going to get me out of these wet pants,” he said, kissing her again.

“Was I?” she said, almost to herself. “I suppose we should. Come on.”

He released her and followed her back into the hallway. “Do you mind coming upstairs?”

“No, that’s fine.”

“Come on, then.”

He grabbed his knapsack and the control. “Should I take the books?”

“Oh, right, the books. Whatever.”

At the top of the stairs she turned to him. “That’s my Dad’s room,” she said, pointing. “And that’s mine. You can change in mine.”

Sandy went into her bedroom. Stuffed animals lined the walls, on top of bookcases full of magazines and novels. Marianne came in carrying a pair of pants.

“These may be too big,” she said, holding them up. Her father was a portly man, and Sandy figured that two or three of him could fit in the slacks. “But let’s try.”

She placed the pants on the bed and walked over to him. He undid his belt buckle and sat down on the bed, again starting the Device. He began to strip off his pants, aware that she was watching every move. When they were off he dropped the wet jeans on the floor, standing in front of her in his underwear, his cock stiffly pushing out against the white cotton.

“I bet both of us could fit in those,” he said, pointing to the brown pants.

“Ummm, yes. Probably. Hold me again,” she said, coming right up to him. Sandy felt his cock brush against her leg as he wrapped his arms around her again, this time slipping his hands under the pink fuzzy sweater. Her skin was smooth and warm to his touch. Marianne pressed herself against him again and he lifted the sweater, pulling it over her head as she began to unbutton his shirt. He put his arms around her again, this time working open the clasp to her small white bra. She rubbed her body against his as his hands returned to her ass.

“Let’s get these off too,” he said, unsnapping the front of her jeans. She didn’t resist as he pulled them down over her hips, sitting on the bed with her legs out so he could remove them completely while she took off the brassiere. Her tits were small, like he expected, but nicely shaped, little cones of flesh with large brown areola. Her nipples were erect, just like his sister’s had been, nubbins of pink that she rubbed against him. He moved his hands up her legs, lightly passing them over her knees up to her hips. He pulled her to her feet.

“Do you know,” he said, “that you have a beautiful body. And the most perfectly shaped ass anyone has ever seen?”

Marianne giggled. “Actually, Sandy, I’ve heard some of the boys in school say that. But nobody at school has ever seen it.”

“We should fix that.”

“Do you want to? Would you like to?”

“Sure,” he said. Marianne pushed him onto the bed then turned her back to him. She very slowly began lowering her panties, pushing them down little by little. He could see the furrow of her buttocks, then the smooth line where her tan ended, then the skin of her ass cheeks, and finally the full ass. She bent over, exposing her ass to him, pushing her panties to her feet. He fixed the sight in his memory as she stood before him, trembling slightly. Marianne was really a gorgeous girl, and a perfect piece of ass! Her waist was narrow and her bottom really was heart-shaped. She looked over her shoulder, smiling at him, then turned around. Between her legs was a dark triangle of curly hair covering her pussy.

“Well?” she asked.

“Even better than perfect,” he replied. He put his hands on her hips, then slowly ran one finger down her stomach to her pubic hair, tracing down the slit of her pussy. She spread her legs slightly and her trembling increased as he continued between them, feeling her well lubricated cunt.

“You’re pretty wet down here,” he commented.

“What about you? Do we have all the wet clothes off?”

“These might have got rained on, too,” he replied, standing and pointing to his jocky shorts.

“Well then, we better get them off,” she said. She put her hands inside the elastic and lowered them, gasping when his cock popped out. “It’s perfect, too,” she said.

Sandy stepped toward her, taking her back in his arms and kissing her while she rubbed her body against his again. She turned her face upward for another kiss, and this time he felt her soft tongue enter his mouth. She raised her leg and his cock slid under her pussy, lightly pressing upward into her slit. Marianne groaned softly with excitement and he could feel her moisture on his shaft. She pushed her hips back and forth, rubbing his cock against her well furred slit.

“Turn around,” Sandy said. He’d picked her because of her perfect ass, and that’s how he wanted to take her, from behind. Marianne looked puzzled, but turned to face the bed. He put his arms around her, fondling her tits as his cock slid between her smooth ass cheeks. He felt it press against her asshole and stopped, feeling her stiffen. He squeezed her nipples in his fingers. His throbbing cock rested at her asshole a minute, the head pressing lightly into her rear passage, but she lifted her body and his cock slid right between her legs until it was sliding back into her wet cunt.

“Oh yes! Sandy! Take me!!”

Marianne groaned with pleasure, turning her head to kiss him. He took her tongue back into his mouth, sucking on it as he lowered his knees, getting a better angle for penetrating her sweet snatch. He lifted the knapsack as if to move it out of the way, actually turning the Device back on. As they kissed deeply he pushed steadily upward, feeling her cunt. He kept pushing until he felt her pussy lips separate, accepting his organ. She pushed back and he felt his cock slide right into her pussy little by little. She was looser than his sister, he realized. Maybe she wasn’t a virgin?

“I don’t want to hurt you,” he started.

“Oh, don’t stop!” she moaned, pushing down against him to slide more of him into her. “Just don’t stop! You you’re not the first. Last summer one of my cousin’s and I did it.”

He continued his progress, feeling the shaft of his organ slide deeper in under her ass flesh, deeper and deeper into her pussy, until it was buried to the hilt in her luscious cunt. Marianne leaned forward, her hands outstretched on the bed while he took her from behind, his cock gliding in and out as he pumped into her. Faster and faster they fucked. Marianne climaxed again and again, her quim spasming around his cock as she cried out with pleasure. Her whole body began shaking as she came and came, finally collapsing forward on the bed, covered with perspiration. She mumbled something about stopping.

Sandy’s cock was still stiff, so he started to push it back between her spread cheeks. It bobbed upward, the head sliding up, stopping right over her anus. The wet head penetrated slightly as she moved her ass back against him, adjusting her position.

“I don’t think I can do any more, Sandy,” she said. “I feel sort of tired.”

Sandy had read about ass-fucking, and now he was determined to try it. Even though Marianne seemed exhausted, he activated the Device for automatic cycle and was pleased to notice that the slight tremors that had passed through her body before were starting again. He felt her anal sphincter squeeze the head of his cock and she began to moan with desire again as the Device worked. A little jet of sperm shot out, lubricating the rear passage, already moist from her sweat and secretions. With one hand Sandy pressed his cock deeper into the girl’s ass.

“Oh no!” she said, trying to pull away. But with his other hand Sandy spread the girl’s cuntal lips, flicking her clit and pushing one finger inside. Marianne reacted strongly, her body stiffening as another orgasm passed through her. She stopped struggling and spread her legs apart, spreading her feet and rubbing her pussy against the bedclothes. Timing his motion to the contractions of her cunt he slowly forced his cock into her tight anus, watching with pleasure as it eased inch by inch into her rear.

Her ass was much tighter than her pussy, and he groaned with pleasure as his cock kept sliding inside, lubricated by her hot cuntal juices. Marianne kept moaning about how she couldn’t take it there, but in spite of her protests she leaned forward to give him better access. He slid his finger as deep into her cunt as it would go and she began to cum again, her body shaking. The feeling of her anus contracting around his cock was great!

When his cock was deep inside her tight ass he could feel it with the finger he had inserted into her cunt. The feeling of pressure and heat on his stiff organ was unbelievable, and she began to grind her ass against his hips, working his cock around inside herself while her plump ass cheeks massaged his groin. He moved his hands to her tits, rubbing the small nipples as he violated her, leaning over her and pushing her against the bed. Marianne was cumming again, crying out like before. He stroked in and out, watching the shaft of flesh go in and out of her perfect little ass until he finally couldn’t hold back, shooting cum deep inside her rectal passageway.

Marianne moaned one last time, sighing in pleasure and satisfaction. He lay on top of her, his balls jammed tight against her soft ass cheeks, feeling her last spasms of pleasure. Then his wet cock slowly slid out, emerging with a pop. The teenage girl rolled over, giving him a quick kiss, then put one hand on her pussy, squeezing it softly. She moved it between her legs to her ass, as if checking that she was all right. She closed her eyes, curling up around her pillow with her back to him, and fell fast asleep. He studied her naked form, admiring once again her pretty ass, which had cum streaks on both cheeks. Moving quietly, he retrieved his pants, shirt and undershorts, lifting his knapsack from the bed. He stepped into the hall. He softly closed her bedroom door and dressed, He thought about leaving her a note, then decided there was really nothing he wanted to add to his experience, so he went downstairs to the kitchen. He opened the basement door and found the rest of his clothes, still wet. The rain had stopped, so he rolled his raincoat into a ball around his sneakers and socks. He walked barefoot to his bike and pedaled home, whistling to himself as he pictured once more in her mind her panties being slowly lowered to give him the greatest view of ass he had ever had.

Sandy saw Mary in school several times that week, but she didn’t talk to him, turning away blushing whenever he approached. He was satisfied not to have an ongoing relationship with the petite girl when there were so many other females he wanted to try, although he did smile when she’d turn her back, taking another look at that fine ass.

He made a date for the next weekend with Sally Wright, who had a reputation for putting out and for giving the best head in the state. Sally was good looking, although not great looking. She wore too much makeup, he thought, and was usually overdressed. She even wore gold chains over her cheerleading outfit. But he’d never had a head job given by an expert, and wanted one. Her father was a car salesman, which figured, and she had her own Miata convertible. Sally hesitated when he asked her out, but he’d given her a quick pulse of the Device, putting his hand on her arm at the same time. She seemed surprised when she accepted, especially because the date was to go to the lake. She was, as she told him, not a fan of the great outdoors.

On Saturday morning, she’d called and said that she couldn’t make it. She wasn’t feeling well, and hoped he’d understand. Sandy understood, all right. He decided that next time he’d ask her to go to a rock concert, then fuck her in the car on the way there, then during the concert he’d make her suck him off, then fuck her again on the way home. .

For now he resigned himself to watching cartoons and eating peanut butter and mustard sandwiches. His folks were gone for the weekend, and Sammy was at cheerleading practice. Maybe, he thought, he’d pull out the Playboy magazines hidden beneath his Scientific Americans and at least relieve the pressure on his balls. So much for the life of sexual gratification he had planned. But he heard the screen door creak. Sammy came in, dressed in her blue and gold cheerleading outfit.

“Practice was cancelled,” she said, surprised to see he brother still home. “Why are you still here?”

“Date was cancelled too,” he said ruefully. “Sally Wright. Was she at practice?”

“Oh, yeah. She said she wasn’t feeling too well, but I saw her going off with Marty Johnson in his Corvette, so she couldn’t have been too sick. Was that supposed to be your date? I didn’t think she was your type.”

“Naw,” he said. “I asked her out, but she said no. You’re probably right, she’s not my type.”

Sammy collapsed on the living room couch, her legs over the arm. She was wearing light yellow tights under her dark blue cheerleader’s uniform. Her brother couldn’t help but trace the curves of her thighs, right up to her rounded buttocks, covered with the bright yellow shorts and stiff blue skirt. Blue and gold, the high school colors. “Oh, I’m sorry,” she said, kicking her feet up and pulling up her white socks.. “I know you were looking forward to it. I thought you were seeing Mary what’s-her-name. Something to do with rats, wasn’t it?”

“Sort of,” he said. “More to do with wild animals and their habits. You better be careful about your sneakers on the couch. Mom would have a fit if she could see you.”

“Can I ask you something?” she said, unzipping the shiny plastic boots of her outfit, then kicking them off.

“Sure.”

“Uh, Sandy,” she started, then hesitated. She took a deep breath. Her breasts rose and fell. “What did you end up doing with that bottle? With that awful smelling stuff?”

“You mean the test tube?”

“Oh, right. The test tube.”

“Nothing.”

“Sandy, do you really think that the goo in there made us, you know, go crazy like that? I’ve been thinking more and more about it and I just can’t believe it.”

“Well,” he said, “I suppose that’s what it was. What else could it have been?”

“I just don’t like the idea. I mean that people can be made to do things by some smelly chemicals. Not that I like the alternative any better, you know? Even if you are sort of good looking, you ARE my brother. Do you still have it?”

“Sure.”

Sammy sat up on the couch, her short cheerleader skirt flouncing around her hips. “Will you get it for me?”

“What for?”

“I want to see. I have to know if it was that stuff or something else. I have to know if I did it to you because I’m going crazy or because of some chemical stuff.”

“You sure you want to do this?” he asked. He didn’t believe his sister was coming on to him, but her words sure made it seem as if she were.

“I’m sure. Just get the bottle. But keep the cork on!”

Sandy ran upstairs and got his knapsack. He had added a remote control to the Device, deciding that reaching for the straps of the bag each time might cramp his style. He checked the batteries and pulsed the Device using a matchbook size transmitter which just fit in his palm. Same familiar tingle at the base of his scalp. He retrieved the bottle of goo from the bottom, wrapping it in an old tee-shirt and stuffed it into the bag. Then he walked back downstairs. Sammy was sitting on the couch looking nervous, chewing on her hair.

“Give it to me,” she said, holding out her hand.

Sandy rummaged through the knapsack as if looking for it, then gave it to her. He sat on the couch beside her, waiting.

“Oh no,” she said, shaking her head. “You wait over there. If anything happens, I don’t want you so close. You know what happened last time.”

“If you’re so worried about that, then why are you doing this?” he asked, reaching for the tube. “Maybe we shouldn’t.”

“Just go over there and sit down,” she ordered. Sammy walked over to an armchair, leaving his knapsack on the couch beside her. Sammy looked at the amber liquid, rolling it from side to side in the tube. She carefully pulled the cork from the top and took a slight sniff, jamming the cork back in quickly. “Phew! It smells even worse than I remembered!”

“Any effect?” he asked, smiling to himself.

“No, I don’t think so. Let’s just wait a minute and see.”

They waited in silence for a minute. Then Sammy uncorked the bottle again, and took another sniff, deeper this time. Sandy pulsed his transmitter just as she inhaled. She jumped a little, almost dropping the glass container.

“That time something happened,” she said. “I can’t tell what yet.”

Again they waited. This time Sammy leaned back on the couch, relaxing. “I got some sort of tingle from it, you know. But nothing like before.” She took another sniff, and Sandy timed the coil to fire.

“Ahhh.That was more like before,” his sister sighed, raising her hands over her head and leaning back. Her breasts stretched tight against her snug cheerleader outfit. She stretched her legs out, pointing her toes, then looked at him, holding out the test tube. “Do you want to, you know, try some?”

“I don’t think I better. You know what happened last time. Maybe I better just watch you, to make sure nothing happens.” He grinned to himself, trying to look serious and brotherly. He waited for the Device to work.

“Oh, that’s right.” Sandy watched her as she spoke. Her voice had become softer and more sexy. “Can’t have little brother turned on, can we?”

“Is that what’s happening? Are you getting turned on?”

“Well, I feel tingly in the same places.”

“Where? What places?”

“You remember. Like last time. Gosh, I guess this stuff really does work like we thought. How do we stop the effect now?”

“I don’t know,” he said. He made sure the device was still firing. “We better make sure it’s happening the same way. Where does it tingle this time?”

“Here,” she said, pointing to one breast, then the other. “And here. And all along here.” Sandy pulsed the Device as her fingers moved across her chest. Her fingers curled inward and she pressed each nipple in turn through the cloth. A puzzled look passed over her face and she pressed her knees together

“And Sandy, I’m getting wet already. This stuff works so fast! I just can’t believe it! Gosh, I’m glad I didn’t take an even deeper whiff!”

“Where? Where are you getting wet?”

“Down here between my legs. Right down here!” Her fingers slid down her body to the vee formed by the short skirt. He pulsed the Device again and her fingers pressed into her crotch.

“Oh!” she exclaimed, a smile forming on her lips. “Just touching myself there gave me a little shiver. Just a little one, but still nice.”

“Show me, Sammy,” he demanded. “Show me where you touched.”

“Oh, no,” she said. “I didn’t take that deep a whiff.”

“You probably wouldn’t even if you had,” he said. “Is it unpleasant?”

She shook her head, her eyes beginning to glaze a little. He walked over to her and took the test tube, removing the stopper. He held it before her nose, which she wrinkled, but she took another smell.

“You want me to do it, don’t you?” she said. Sandy could tell the Device had fired again, the beginning of a new automatic series. He returned to his chair.

“Yes, Sammy, I want you to show me where you touched. It’s not our fault, it just the chemicals.”

Sammy sighed and spread her smooth young legs slightly apart. She looked right at her watching brother then lifted the short skirt. The bright yellow shorts of her uniform were slightly pressed into her crotch, the elastic making depressions in her shapely thighs. She rubbed her palm over her pussy. “Right here!”

As he watched his sister she slid her hand over the yellow shorts. Sandy transmitted the code that started the Device on its fast cycle of one second pulses. His sister seemed to forget he was there. Her fingers worked their way inside her tight yellow shorts, her eyes closed and her lithe body tensing and relaxing in time with the pulses he knew were flooding her brainstem.

“Are you getting hot?” he asked.

“Hot? Oh yes! You wouldn’t believe it! I’m getting so hot! Do you want to come over and see? Do you want to see how hot and wet I am?”

“Sammy,” he said, staying where he was, “Show me where you’re touching yourself. Let me watch you do it. Show me where it’s wet!”

“Oh, GOD!” she sighed. “You’re teasing me! Why don’t you just come over here and we’ll do it? Let me have you inside me again, Sandy.”

“Show me first,” he ordered. “Then maybe I’ll come over.”

Sammy stretched her long legs out again, pulling the yellow shorts down her thighs. He could make out light yellow underwear through her tights.

“Sammy,” he said, “Take off your tights. I can’t see anything through them.”

She stood up and told him to close his eyes. He pretended they were closed, watching her stand up and pull off the tights, dropping them into her gym bag. She adjusted her panties tight against herself then stretched out on the couch again, one leg over the arm. He opened his eyes. His sister was fingering herself inside her panties, her eyes still closed while her fingers worked inside the light yellow cloth. As he watched she pulled the flimsy garment down, exposing her blond pussy. She opened her eyes.

“Here, and here, and ahhhhh,” she sighed, “here too.”

Her long lacquered fingernails spread her blond fringed cuntal lips as she began sliding her fingers up and down her slit, rubbing the little button of flesh that poked up in her soft furrow. Sandy rubbed his own cock slightly as his sister began to moan, “It’s happening! Oh! Yes! It’s happening again! Oh Sandy! Sandy! I can’t believe it’s going to happen again! It felt sooo nice!”

He stood and walked over to her. Her hot eyes were fixed on him as he approached and she immediately lifted her skirt up around her waist, spreading her legs. She reached for his belt, tugging on the buckle. “Do me, Sandy! Oh, do me now! Please!”

He reached between her fumbling fingers and undid the buckle while she unzipped his fly. His stiff cock popped out and she took it in her soft warm hands, murmuring happily as she massaged it. She tugged on it again, trying to bring it to her open pussy, but Sandy pulled away. She looked unhappy. “Don’t do that, Sandy. Don’t tease me! I need it so bad . . .”

“Is your pussy hot?” he asked, giving her another single jolt from the Device. “Does it tingle?”

“Oh yes! My pussy is hot!” She gave herself another rub, pulling his cock closer. “And it tingles all over. I need it, Sandy! Oh, I need it so bad!”

“Not that way,” he said, pulling back as she sat up on the couch looking puzzled. Her skirt fell over her pussy. “I’ll let you have it, but first you have to do something.”

“What? Anything! I’ll do anything! Just don’t tease me!”

“Take it in your mouth.” Sammy gasped and Sandy held his breath, waiting. He couldn’t imagine his prissy sister agreeing to give him a blow job, but the thought of her warm mouth around his cock pleased him. Sammy paled, the red flush that had risen from her chest turning pink.

“Please don’t make me do that, Sammy,” she said softly, her hands touching his cock then pulling away. “I’ve never done anything like that!”

“You never did anything like fucking, either, before last week.”

“But why? Oh, Sandy, just put it in me! That’s bad enough, isn’t it? Just put it in me, please! Make me come again like before.”

“No,” he said firmly, giving his transmitter a quick pulse as her fingers began fondling his dick again. “That’s not enough. I sucked your pussy last week, now you can return the favor. If you do a good job, then you can put this in your hot pussy. Not until.”

Sammy looked at his stiff prick and made a face. “Do I really have to do this? Can’t you just put it in me like before? Please?”

“Not until you do what I said,” he replied, running his fingers through her soft blond hair. He pulled her head slightly downward. Sammy slid forward until she was kneeling on the floor in front of him, never letting go of his cock. Her panties were still halfway down her thighs.

“What do I do? I’ve never . . .”

“Just open your mouth. Now touch my cock with your tongue. That’s right. Now lick it around the head there. Ahhh, yes!”

Sandy looked down at his pretty sister in the cheerleader uniform, her blond hair trembling as she moved her head around his dick and lapped, Her blue eyes were looking up at him, hungry and slightly glazed.

“Take it in your mouth, Sammy,” he ordered. He pulled her head forward, the tip of his cock touching her lips and felt himself begin to slide past her lips into her hot mouth. As he gave her another jolt with the Device he felt her body tremble. She closed her lips partway and began to suck gently, her tongue still rubbing the underside of his sensitive shaft. He felt her other hand work down the length of his shaft until she came to the bottom. He cried out with pleasure as she slid her hand down his balls. In response, she rubbed them lightly, back and forth, then let her hand continue down between his legs until she was cupping his ass cheeks. She pulled him deeper into her mouth, then slid her hand back across his balls again. Her hand continued, traveling back up his shaft, then down her body, rubbing each of her breasts until it reachedk to her short skirt. She pressed the skirt into herself, and Sandy could see she was rubbing the satin lining material against her pussy. His cock got even harder as he began to undo the plastic zipper down her back.