The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

INVENTION

Part 4

Sammy was still working hard on her brother’s cock, the head now fully inside her mouth, touching her cheek as she swirled her tongue around and around, her fingers rubbing the cloth of her skirt against her pussy. He reached behind her and lowered the plastic zipper of her cheerleading uniform until he had uncovered her back all the way down to her waist. He pushed the top down over her shoulders, exposing a tan satiny bra. He kept working the material down, realizing she was helping him with her other hand, his cock held in her mouth only by suction as she swirled her tongue around the tip. He fumbled with the catch of the slippery bra material for a few seconds until it popped open, the flimsy garment coming free in his hands. He tossed it onto her gym bag, pushing her shoulders back against the couch and pulling his cock out of her mouth. Sammy protested, trying to get his cock back in her mouth, but Sandy took her hands away, saying she would have it inside her again soon enough.

His sister’s magnificent tits stood out firm, the nipples fully erect again, pink and stiff. He let his cock slide down her neck and down her breastbone until it rested between the two mounds of flesh. He took one of her hands firmly, putting it on the side of her breast, then the other, pulling it away from the spot where it was rubbing her crotch and placing it on her other ripe tit. He slowly pushed her hands together until his cock was buried in the soft pliable tit flesh, the red tip poking up between them. He knew that half the guys in school had fantasized tit-fucking, and probably with his well-endowed sister. But none of them had succeeded!

Sammy quickly got the idea and began rubbing his prick between her tits, sliding her nipples against his engorged organ with her fingers, murmuring in pleasure. He stood over her a while, enjoying the sensation of smooth tit flesh against his cock. Then she pulled his cock away, looking at it. She smiled at him and slowly lowered her mouth onto it, saying that she didn’t mind anymore. Her hands again cupped his swollen balls as she sucked in her cheeks, pulling his organ back into her mouth. He let her slide it in, relishing the sensation of her soft lips engulfing him.

He put his hands on her shoulders, turning her body around. As she turned, his cock popped out of her mouth, bobbing against her hair. Sammy knelt over the couch and he lifted his sister’s short blue skirt, her pretty rounded ass presented to his stiff organ. This was just what he had done with Mary Martin, just with a different ass. His sister’s was plumper and felt softer against his cock. He slid his hands over her smooth buttocks, reaching between her legs and spread them apart. She quickly got the idea, leaning further forward and arranging herself so that her pussy was open to him.

“Oh yes! Sandy! Put it in me again! Oh please, I’m so hot!”

He knelt behind her and slid his cock under her buttocks, brushing against the soft flesh of her pussy, feeling the soft hairs rubbing against him. Her hands flew between her legs, spreading the pussy lips and he pressed upward with his cock until he could feel the hot hole of her cunt, wet and slippery. His cock stopped just at the entrance.

“Do you want me to put it in?” he asked, rubbing her nipples between his fingers.

“YES!” she almost shouted. “Stop teasing me! Just put it in!”

“Is this what you want?” he teased, slowly entering her cunt from behind.

“Oh Yes!” she said again. “Make me cum again! Oh please make me CUMMMM!”

Her voice rose in pitch as he slowly penetrated her tight channel. He could feel the heat inside her and he pushed forward with his hips as his organ slid right up inside, stopping only when his crotch was tight against her ass. The satiny lining of her lifted skirt was cool against his own belly.

“Oh YES!” she cried as he started to fuck her. “Oh Yes! Yes! Deeper! Put it in DEEPER!”

Sandy began pumping in and out, his cock stroking deep as he fingered his sister’s tits. In and out it slid. She didn’t even notice when he reached behind himself to retrieve his remote control, turning the Device back on for cyclical pulses. But he could feel her body shiver with each new set of transmissions, her already tight cunt going into spasms as she humped back against him, faster and faster.

Sandy pulled his organ back out, rubbing it against his sister’s soft rear. She moaned in disappointment, then gasped in surprise as he spread her ass cheeks and placed the wet slippery head of his cock against her pink anal opening. He pushed forward.

“Oh SANDY!” she cried out, feeling him violate her ass. “Not there!” But she leaned forward against the bed, sighing again in pleasure as his hands fingered her clit. He worked the head in and out as she got more and more excited, feeling her ass contract and loosen around his prick.

“Do it!” she finally said, her voice shaking. “Go ahead, Sandy. Put it in if you’re going to! Oh, I’m cummming already!”

Slowly his hard shaft slid into his sister’s asshole, inch by inch. This time he wasn’t sure he could pull out, and he knew he was going to cum. As he started to pull back, the Device fired again. His cock was locked inside Sammy’s contracting ass as he felt hot sperm begin to boil in his balls. He yanked her short skirt up high around her waist, watchng his cock jerk as her ass contracted around it again and again. He felt himself flood inside her, covering the inside of her ass, soaking the velvety membranes even wetter. He pushed forward, gushing sperm as her slender body writhed, her body pumping back against him and his hands on her ass, pulling himself even deeper into her. Her whole body began to shake as she reached her climax.

“AH YES!! Oh, shoot it into me, Sandy! Fill meeee with your hot cum! Do it to MEEEE! AH, OHHHH, YESSSSSS! YESSSSS!!”

Sunday night, Sandy reviewed his list, ordering the candidates in his mind. He considered their faces, bodies, and generally how sexy he thought the girls were. He planned his next experiment for a while, then made sure the batteries on the Device were connected to the charger. He washed and went to bed. Monday morning he rode his bike to school, his knapsack strapped to his back. He stored it in his locker. Despite his attempts at control, he walked around all day with an erection, waiting until last period, which was English. He stopped on the way to get his Device. As soon as he walked into the room, seeing Miss Elgin, his English teacher, his erection turned into a raging hard-on.

Miss Elgin, his sexy English teacher, had been third place on his list. That day she lived up to his expectations, wearing a tight purple miniskirt, black stockings and a blouse with frills down the front. The frills didn’t do much to hide her well-developed tits. Her long black hair fell straight down her back and was held back from her face by two mother of pearl combs. From his vantage point at the side of the second row he could see her nicely shaped thighs as she stood up, tugging the short skirt down her shapely legs.

At the beginning of the year, After the boys in the class had found out who the teacher was, there had been a frantic rush for front seats on the side. Miss Elgin was a common target for locker room fantasies and jokes, and last year’s class had informed them of the best vantage points for seating. Sandy was lucky enough to have slid into one, refusing to move even when one of the class bullies had threatened to beat him to a pulp. More than threatened, he remembered. He could almost feel the punches as he’d been beaten up, but he’d still refused to move. It had been well worth it.

That day, when the pretty teacher wrote on the blackboard, he let his eyes travel up and down her well-proportioned form from her high heels up her legs to her nicely curved ass. He looked at the rounded globes of her ass as she stretched to reach the top of the blackboard. Her waist was thin. She turned around to lecture and his eyes roamed over her full tits, studying the way they filled out her blouse. He could make out the outline of the her bra and imagined her breasts bouncing free of its restrictive hold. Fifteen minutes before the class was over she passed out a quiz, sitting and reading while the class completed it. Sandy whizzed through it. It was a snap even though he hadn’t read the assignment, since he’d put on the play they were studying over the summer.

Just before the bell chimed, signalling the end of the school day, she walked up and down the aisles, collecting the quiz papers. He had the paper upside down on his desk and put his knapsack beside it. When she walked by his desk, reaching for the paper, he gave the Device a pulse, then another, noticing with some pleasure that the girl sitting across from him squeezed her legs together in an involuntary reaction. Miss Elgin paused a second, a puzzled look passing over her face, then walked on leaving a faint trail of perfume. He inhaled deeply, liking the smell of her. As the class was filing out, he stopped at the teacher’s desk and asked if he could speak with her.

“Sure,” she said, smiling up at him. Her large dark eyes were fixed on him, and he blushed a little. “What’s the problem?”

“No problem, really,” he’d said, marking time until the rest of the class had left. “I just wanted to discuss my term paper.”

“Oh, fine, Sandy,” she said. She arranged some papers on her desk, waiting. He dropped his knapsack beside her papers, near her body.

“Well, see, I’m doing this paper on Chaucer, and there are parts I, um, don’t understand.” He had the remote control hidden in his hand and gave it a pulse as he moved nearer to her, leaning on the desk.

“What parts?” she asked. He noticed the familiar shiver.

“Well, maybe it’s because I really don’t have the experience in life to understand some of the parts. Or to write about them anyway” Another pulse. Another shiver. She lowered her hand to her desk, then looked surprised that she had covered his hand with hers. She quickly pulled it away, looking a little puzzled.

“I’m having trouble with some of the, well, racier parts, if you know what I mean,” he stammered.

“I’ve heard that kids these days have lots of experience. Much more than when I was in high school.” Her voice was warm and soft and she looked up at him. He noticed her hand was moving back to his. He started the Device’s automatic sequence. “Can you give me an example?”

“Well, like, how does a man tell a woman he wants to be with her? I mean if he’s attracted to her, if she’s really pretty, like you are, for example. If he’s really turned on by her.”

“Sandy,” she said softly, her hand covering his. “Are you telling me you’re attracted to me?”

“Sure,” he replied, his free hand touching her shoulder. The material of her blouse was smooth and silky and her skin felt warm beneath his fingers. “Every boy in your class is in love with you, you know. It’s nice watching you in those short skirts, with your beautiful legs. And when you wear tight sweaters, we have to sit with our legs crossed!”

“And why is that?” she asked, trying to hide a smile. She tried giving him a completely artificial look of innocence. But her breathing was getting a little faster and Sandy recognized the slightly glassy look that came when the Device was working.

“Because we get hard for you,” he said, feeling her hand squeeze his slightly. His hand moved from her shoulder to her breast, lightly brushing over it. Miss Elgin sighed, leaning back in her chair.

“Why am I letting you do this?” she asked softly as he cupped her full tit in his palm. “This could get me fired. Or you expelled. Weren’t we talking about Chaucer?”

“Do you want me to stop?” he asked, moving his fingers lightly over her breast to the buttons of her blouse.

“Oh no,” she murmured. “I just don’t know why I’m letting you touch me like that. I’ve noticed you watching me before, but never expected . . .”

“Because I’m so turned on by you,” he said, his fingers moving with more assurance to the button on her blouse. “Because you want me to do it.”

His fingers had opened the top button and moved to the next. He undid that one too, and a third. Then he slid his hand inside her blouse, touching her tit flesh. He could feel her quiver as the Device worked its magic.

“But you’re just a boy,” she said, her eyes looking puzzled. “And a student, and, ohhhhh. . .”

His hand had slipped inside her bra, taking her warm nipple between his fingers. He could feel it stiffen. Her own hands moved to his hips, then slid across the front of his pants to his bulging organ. “But you certainly are hard!” she exclaimed softly, giving him a soft squeeze. “And so big!”

“I am,” he replied. “Hard for you.”

Sandy opened another button on the teacher’s frilly blouse. He could see her bra, lacy and thin, and slid his hand back inside, this time sliding the bra down over the pink nipple, stroking the outside of her tit. She leaned back in her chair, letting him touch her. He undid the last two buttons, opening her blouse over her chest. He stroked each of her full tits then moved his fingers down to the soft flesh of her belly, feeling the constriction of her skirt waist. Miss Elgin leaned farther back, closing her eyes, letting him touch her. He slid his fingers inside the skirt, into her skirt. He pushed past her pantyhose until he came to her underwear, feeling her body quiver has his fingers slid inside the tight skirt down the curves of her hips to her pussy mound. He could feel the hair on her pussy through the soft slippery material of her underwear, and moved his fingers in time to the Device’s pulses, lightly pressing down over her mound. Miss Elgin’s breath came faster and faster until she was making fast little exhalations, one after the other. She pressed his hand to her crotch and her body shook.

Suddenly she pushed him away, even though her body was quivering with pleasure. She quickly pulled her bra back over her exposed tit and fastened the buttons on her blouse. He thought he had gone too far, but she went to the classroom door, looking down the corridor. Then she returned.

“We can’t do this here,” she said, taking his hand. “Someone might come. I mean, besides me. God, I never thought I’d be doing this. Come here with me, Sandy, quickly.”

“I’ve got to bring these,” he said, grabbing his knapsack. “My books.”

“Okay,” she said. “But come on!”

He followed her out the door. They almost ran down the corridor until they came to the guidance office. The door was locked, but Miss Elgin fished through the secretary’s desk and removed a ring of keys. She unlocked the door and went inside. Sandy followed her, locking the door behind them. She closed the curtains and looked at him.

“Let me get rid of these,” she said, kicking off her shoes and rolling her panty hose down her legs. “Oh God, what am I doing? Why can’t I stop myself?”

She tossed the rolled up pantyhose on a desk and quickly undid the buttons of her blouse again, stripping it off her body. Her tits were large, bigger than his sister’s, heavy in her tight bra. Her skin was white and smooth and Sandy thought he could fit his hands right around her small waist, fingers touching. He gazed at her body while she watched him, smiling. She reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra, removing it slowly. Her full breasts were magnificent, with large brown nipples.

Sandy walked over to hr and lifted her skirt, sliding the hem up to her waist, higher than her bikini panties. She put one of her legs between his, holding his body to her and sliding her thigh back and forth over his pants, pressing against his erect cock. His fingers slid between their bodies, finding the outline of her sex through her panties. He could tell the Device was still operating because of the rhythmic contractions of her pussy beneath his fingers. He slid his fingers lower. Her panties were moist. His teacher rubbed her pussy against his fingers, sighing again in pleasure. He lowered his head as she lifted her tits to his mouth and he began sucking on her nipples, one then the other. She leaned back against the desk, letting him give her pleasure, moaning softly as he sucked each tit. He worked on them, another fantasy come true, rolling the large soft nipples in his mouth while his fingers ran through her long straight black hair.

Sandy pulled his head away. Her nipples were wet and shiny with his saliva. He reached under his teacher’s short skirt, fingering her panties. He eased them down her hips, his hands passing directly over her thick black triangle of pubic hair. He lowered the panties further, down to her thighs and inserted one finger between her legs, stroking her cuntal lips softly. She pulled the panties the rest of the way off herself, then began to stroke his cock through his pants, telling him to hurry. But he was in no hurry at all.

He touched her naked cunt again with one finger, feeling her shiver again as it slid up past her pleasure button, then back down to her wet hole, slowly sliding it inside her wet cunt, then pulling it slowly back out. Miss Elgin looked down at his finger as if in amazement as it slid in and out of her pussy. He put his hands on her waist and lifted her light body on to the desk, sitting her on the edge with her legs spread. Her tight little skirt was still hiked up to her waist and he could see the curly black hair, a dark triangle pointing to the wet hole beneath. She had more cunt hair than any woman he’d ever seen, even in magazines, and it was strangely exciting.

He gave her large tits one more kiss, lifting them to his mouth in turn. He turned off the Device then dropped to his knees between her spread legs, pushing his head between her spread thighs. He could smell a slight perfume, his nose pressed into the thick patch of hair covering her womanhood. She smelled wonderful, he thought as his tongue slid along her wet slit, finding her open cunt. He flicked her clitoris with the tip of his tongue, feeling her shake with pleasure, then slid his tongue back down, pushing it between her pussy lips until it entered her warm wet hole.

Miss Elgin leaned back on her hands on the desktop, crying out softly in pleasure, her breasts softly quivering and her thighs pressed gently against his head. He licked up and down, glorying in the sensation of lapping her beautiful cunt, then stood up, his hands unzipping his pants. Without even lowering them, he pulled out his cock, holding it before her, stroking his hand up and down its length. She pulled him closer until the tip of his cock was touching her warm pussy, poised right at the entrance to her cunt. He could feel slippery liquids ooze out, covering the tip of his cock as he pushed his hips slowly forward. They both watched as the long hard organ slid in slowly, burying itself to the hilt, then slowly slid back out. In and out he pushed it, his hands on her naked shoulders. Miss Elgin put her hands around his neck, drawing him close to her for a kiss, pulling his body closer to hers while his cock penetrated her even more deeply. She wrapped her long shapely legs around his ass, and they fucked in that position, in and out, while she unbuttoned his shirt to press her full warm tits against his bare chest.

The feeling of fucking his beautiful English teacher was as good as he had expected. He supposed she’d had lots of other men, and her cunt wasn’t nearly as tight as Mary’s, but she sure had better technique, squeezing him when he was inside her with ripples of cunt flesh, lowering her head to lap his own nipples while his cock head rested just inside the entrance to her sex. She began gliding her hips back and forth on the desk, faster and faster as he felt the familiar pressure build up inside him. She leaned further back, finally laying back on the desk, right over the papers scattered over the top. He dropped his pants to his ankles and fucked her, ramming his cock in and out while he watched her fleshy tits jiggle with each stroke, his fingers stroking her. She began making little mewing sounds, closing her eyes in pleasure, her mouth slightly open as her cunt squeezed his cock with each stroke. Finally they both climaxed, her mewing becoming an almost continuous keening, soft and pleasant. To his surprise, Miss Elgin didn’t stop. Her cunt was contracting so hard and fast that her ass almost vibrated on the desk and he felt himself get hard again almost immediately as he leaned over to kiss her soft red lips. She opened her lips and pushed her own tongue into his mouth, then sucked his tongue inside her lips as she held him inside her.

The desk began shaking and papers fell off, they were both pumping so fast. His teacher began sobbing in pleasure, flinging her long black hair from side to side as she pulled his cock into herself, softly whispering, “fuck me. Fuck me,” in his ear. He felt himself cumming yet again in his hot teacher’s pulsing pussy and rammed even harder, wringing cry after cry of pleasure from her lips, finally pressing his crotch tight against hers as his cock pulsed jets of sperm, filling her with hot liquid. His own body shook with pleasure and he saw bright lights flash before his eyes as she drained every drop of sperm from his cock. His knees buckled and he almost fell, but she held his arms, holding him close to her while he tried to recover his breath. He realized he was dizzy, and leaned into her, holding her close. He could smell her perfume again, and nuzzled against her long soft neck.