The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Invisible

mc, md

Revenge is his when he discovers a formula that renders him invisible to those who ignored him or wanted his research. Unfortunately, Jenny did not understand the change.

“Can you help me out here?” He cried out to the almost empty lab, but no one moved. Everyone was buried in their own research and competing for the same grant money so the cooperation factor was not too high. When Eric started down this research road, he never understood the competition for academic grant and research money was so cutthroat. The academic board wanted to see immediate results and did not understand that positive results take time. Like a fine wine, research could not be rushed to completion.

As Eric tried to balance multiple glass beakers across the lab floor he momentarily stumbled dropping one that exploded with a shower of glass and a translucent liquid. A flying shard of glass cut his hand causing him to yell in pain. He immediately went to the wash station and rinsed the formula from his hands hands concerned about possible contamination.

Jenny, a colleague and grant competitor, laughed and shouted, " you need to be more careful, how many days did that set you back?” Eric ignored her and cleaned up the mess, but he knew deep down she was right. That drop had cost him days if not a week. As he looked over at Jenny bent over her lab table, he could not help admiring the curves of her ass on display framed by her tight jeans. Jenny was known within the lab and university research community as an ice princess and somewhat of a bitch. She was known to tease and was a fierce competitor that some whispered would go to any length to further her research and was not beyond sabotaging competing research projects. To Eric, she had always been a thorn in the side comparing her success with his failures.

Eric’s research efforts focused around stealth technology and how to incorporate it into soldiers’ uniforms and equipment with the hope of making them invisible to sensors on the battlefield. He had spent well over 18 months testing various formulas, and although he was getting closer, the solution still eluded him. His latest tests were copying DNA found in insects that could successfully change color and blend into the background providing protection against predators in the natural world.

When Eric got home, his hand was throbbing from the earlier cut. He looked at the bandage and immediately determined stitches were not needed. He again washed the area, applied a topical ointment and poured himself a drink. He dropped into the comfort of a worn leather chair next to the fireplace and reviewed his research notes for the tenth time today. He was looking for the answers that seemed to evade his every move.

Finally, the warmth of the fire, the stress of the day and the scotch combined to make Eric tired and he fell into a sleep; only the falling of a log in the firebox a few hours later pulled him from his slumber. Gathering his notes, Eric locked the house and headed off to bed. It was when he went to brush his teeth that his world changed. As Eric stared into the mirror over the sink, he did not see his reflection. His mind registered “holy shit.” He reached out and touched the mirror, he could feel it, open it, but no image reflected back to his eyes. He went to the bedroom and in a fill length mirror saw only underwear suspended in air. As he slipped off his boxers and t shirt, there was nothing reflected back. He was invisible. Immediately he thought how? His mind went back to the lab, the cut and the formula that contaminated his skin.

The scientist in him took over and after running multiple test determined that no one could see him nor could his image be reflected in any way. Excitement overwhelmed him, this breakthrough was what he had spent years researching and now he had it, but he did not understand why it happened, how long it would last, or anything else associated with the discovery. He looked at the clock and decided to experiment.

Eric left his house naked as a jay bird. The first thing he noticed is that cold did not really effect him. He walked down the street passing both individuals and couples; no one noticed. As he became more comfortable, he got bolder. He would walk up to a stranger and touch his shoulder watching in amusement as they turned looking for someone. He pulled a middle aged woman’s hair slightly and chuckled in amusement as she yelped in surprise.

Eric was intrigued. No one could see him and he got bolder and bolder in his explorations and then out of the corner of his eye, he saw her—Jenny, the ice princess. She was entering a local watering hole inhabited by the university crowd. Whispering to himself, this could be fun, Eric followed her into the bar.

It was as if Jenny was holding court. In the span of 10 minutes, three different guys offered to buy her a drink and all were shot down. As Eric listened to her conversation with her girlfriends, he realized just how much of an ice princess and bitch she had become. She talked about men as if they were mere puppets to play with and get what she wanted. Right then and there, Eric decided that Jenny would get hers and formulated a plan to melt her like a schoolgirl.

Jenny’s tight jeans worn to the lab had been replaced by a short skirt and low cut blouse. She was a walking advertisement for sensuality. Eric slipped up behind her and softly blew into her ear. He watched as Jenny moved her head and looked around, somewhat annoyed and confused. Seeing he had her attention, he slipped his arm around her and lightly caressed her nipple feeling it harden under his invisible fingers. Jenny immediately respond trying to pull away from the sensation, which proved impossible. Finally Eric knelt and ran his fingers up her bare thighs until he touched her ever moistening panties. He felt Jenny try to close her legs as she stood there but his fingers did not move, in fact, they found and began to stroke her swelling clit. Jenny’s body shook and she moaned slightly causing her friends to ask if she was ok.

Jenny did not know what was going on. For the last 30 minutes she felt sexually aroused. First it was a sensation in her nipples, then her thighs, and then her pussy seemed almost stroked by an invisible hand. As hard as she tried to ignore the sensation, other could not, she was aroused. Eric was enjoying himself. Nothing gave him greater pleasure then watching the ice queen with a confused look on her face and a soft moan on her lips. He was going to enjoy tonight.

For the next hour, Eric continued to tease Jenny and occasionally one of her friends. Jenny grew increasingly wet with arousal and Eric grew bolder keeping her on edge. Jenny’s friends noticed the change in her and the flushing and erratic breathing and asked again if she was ok. This time, Jenny, growing increasingly confused admitted she was not well and excused herself. Eric anticipating her departure was already outside waiting to follow her home.

Jenny’s place was a block from the club and Eric walked close to her, but did not touch her while she walked. As Jenny fumbled with her keys and opened the door, Eric slipped in behind her and looked around. What interested him most was her office with piles and piles of research notes and what he saw shocked him. Most of the notes were on other researchers’ projects, not hers. She had literally stolen ideas and intellectual capital and he was not sure how. Looking around more, he found her diary which focused solely on her own research. As he read, he began to understand. Jenny’s real research was on drugs that when introduced into a system made that person compliant and very easy to control. Basically, Jenny was drugging fellow researchers and they willingly gave her the years of research executed under university grants. Jenny was going to be a very rich lady. He saw an empty folder with his name on it. It dawned on Eric that she had her eyes on him.

Leaving her office, Eric followed the sounds upstairs and found Jenny getting ready for bed. He leaned against the wall and enjoyed the show. Although intellectually, he now viewed Jenny as evil, Eric had to admit that physically, she was beautiful. Jenny was tall, statuesque, had curves in all the right places, and perky breasts. Eric was pleasantly surprised that Jenny shaved or waxed her pussy that seemed as smooth as a baby’s bottom. He continued to enjoy the show until Jenny slipped on a gown and crawled under the sheets turning off the light.

Eric went down to her office and looked around. Buried deep in a drawer were vials of the drug that Jenny used on unsuspecting researchers. He poured the clear liquid into an empty bottle he found and replaced the contents with mineral water. After about 30 min of reading more of Jenny’s notes, he decided that she was probably sound asleep.

He went back up to her bedroom and listened to the sound of her deep breathing. Jenny was already in a deep sleep. Eric knew what he was going to do and in seconds was standing next to the bed. Carefully pulling back the top sheet, Eric exposed Jenny’s sleeping body and slowly began to caress her exposed legs. Keeping his touch light to keep from waking her, Eric took his time and slowly exposed more and more of her legs and thighs to his touch. Her skin was warm to the touch and very soft. He caught himself thinking, what a waste to have such a beautiful body and such a terrible personality.

It was not long before Jenny began to react to his touch. Her thighs fell open allowing his fingers to lightly brush her already swollen pussy lips. Jenny was well lubrictaed from earlier in the evening and even now her body seemed to be responding more and more to the touches Eric was skillfully placing on her. Finally, he brushed Jenny’s clit and a small moan escaped her lips.

Eric now went to deliberately induce an orgasm, one that would arouse Jenny from a deep slumber. His fingers were slow and deliberate, lightly caressing and arousing. The more he touched, the more she responded. Eric could tell from her quickening breath that she was approaching orgasm. He saw her face almost contort as the initial wave of release washed over her. As her body convulsed, Jenny awoke with a start. Eyes wide in disbelief, she turned on the light. Getting out of bed on wobbling legs, she tried to make sense of what just happened. It was an erotic dream—one that ended in orgasm. It had never happened to her before, but she was too tired to come up with any other explanation. She went back to bed and was soon fast asleep.

Eric smiled and whispered, “goodnight Jenny, we will have many other nights together.” With that, he left the house, returned home and went to bed himself. The sounds of chirping bids awoke him. Eric looked at his hands and was pleasantly surprised to see flesh. He murmured, " so the effect is 12 hours. He know knew the onset took 2 hrs and the effect lasted 12. All of this was useful as he planned his next encounter with Jennifer.

Meanwhile, Jenny was also awake trying to piece together last evening. She could not determine why she was so aroused at the club and how her dreams had become so real she experienced an orgasm in her sleep. She never considered there was another reason. At that very moment, Eric was taking his first planned dose of the formula. He set his watch and sat down. Exactly 120 minutes later, his body faded from view. He got up. Checked himself in the mirror and seeing nothing, set out to continue his conquest of Jennifer.

Within an hour, he was sitting in her house waiting for her to return. He heard the turn of the key in the lock and looked up as the ice queen entered. The ritual was the same as the night before. He followed her upstairs and watched as she undressed and stepped into the shower. As he watched the warm water flow over her body, he reached out and touched her nipples watching her eyes open wide in surprise. As she stood there somewhat stunned at her body’s reaction, he slipped a hand between her legs and began to caress her clit. Jenny could not figure out what was happening to her, she was becoming aroused beyond anything she’d experienced before and she was not even touching herself. Eric loved her look of confusion and drove fingers deep into her wetness. With a cry of passion, Jenny gripped the towel bar and came in a wave of passion as her orgasm ripped through her. She slumped down in the tub with water cascading over her body, confused, aroused and afraid...what was happening to her?

Eric assumed her next step would be as other nights and she would go for a wine to calm her nerves. He was right and she quickly came downstairs wrapped in a warm robe. She poured herself a wine and then went to the kitchen to grab some crackers. As she left, Eric used the absence to pull her secret formula, which he had stolen, from its hiding place and he carefully added a dropper full to her drink. He then sat back to watch the effect.

As Jenny sipped her drink, she became more and more relaxed. The effect was subtle and she never realized that she was being drawn into the effects of her own drug. When her eyes fluttered, Eric walked up behind her and whispered, take off your robe. Obediently, she slipped it off her shoulder. Eric smiled and began to understand the power of the formula she had used on others. He then had Jenny go back upstairs and as he used her own camera phone, told her to pleasure herself. He filmed everything that lead up to Jenny’s explosive orgasm. He sent the file to himself but left it on Jenny’s phone.

As Jenny reclined on her bed, Eric began stroking her body already wet from her own self indulgence. As Jenny’s thighs fell open, Eric positioned himself over her body, lowered his hard cock to her pussy lips and entered her. He watched her eyes glazed over but open wide in amazement. Jenny could see nothing, but felt herself being fucked. Eric was enjoying himself. He had the ice queen under him, her pussy gripping his invisible cock tightly. As Eric fucked her, Jenny grew wetter and her breathing quickened. He sensed her impending orgasm and smiled knowing he was going to cum deep in her; his seed being drawn deep into her womb by her own orgasm. He laughed in his mind thinking what a surprise Jenny might have after a night of unprotected sex. With that thought Jenny erupted as did Eric.

Eric withdrew his cock and positioned Jenny’s knees up in the air to hold his sperm. After about 15 minutes, he had her relax, and with the word “sleep”, she faded off into a deep slumber. Eric straightened the house and made sure nothing was amiss and left. He would see Jenny at work tomorrow.

Right on schedule, after 12 hours of invisibility, Eric could see himself again. He made notes about the effectiveness of the drug Jenny had produced and laughed thinking of the irony that she was now a victim of her own creation. He went to bed with thoughts of what lay in store for Jenny down the road.

In the morning, Eric was at work before anyone. He wanted to see Jenny come in and judge her reaction. He had already sent a MP3 file to Jenny (the same one on her phone) from a disguised IP address. Almost on que, Jenny arrived in a flurry. She looked unsure of herself as she made her way to her office and shut the door. As Jenny got her first cup of coffee, she opened her email and was shocked with what she saw. When she checked the camera on her phone she again saw the video. Putting her hand over her face she wondered out loud, how this could be happening to her?

The video explained why she awoke with her gown up around her hips and her pussy wet and soaked. The only explanation she could think of was she had too much wine, got lost in the moment and in a sexual frenzy filmed herself. She knew that she always had a small exhibitionist streak, but this was over the top. Clearly, she sent the video to someone given the email, now she was concerned who had it. This was a lousy start to a new week.

She had work to do. Jenny forced herself to focus. She had compromised most of the research in the lab except for one person....Eric. He was the target this week and she laughed, before the end of the week what was his original research, would be hers. Just then, there was a knock on her door, looking up she saw Eric’s smiling face. “Good morning Jenny, I saw you come in and you looked distracted, is everything ok?” Jenny smiled at Eric, nodded and then asked him if he was available for dinner as she wanted to catch up on his research and grant applications. Eric nodded land said great. Jenny agreed to make reservations and email the details.

Walking away, Eric thought, she is so predictable. Jenny was in for one exciting dinner. She emailed the details for a nice place in the downtown area. Eric arrived early and was at the bar when Jenny arrived. Instead of looking like this was a business meeting, she was dressed as if on a date. Clearly, she dressed to distract him and all of her assets were on display. Eric chuckled and was impressed. They hugged and ordered drinks and dinner. Wine was brought to the table. At that moment, Eric excused himself to go to the men’s room knowing Jenny would use the opportunity to spike his drink. Unfortunately, she did not realize that mineral water drops would have little effect.

Returning to his seat, she proposed a toast to research and both sipped wine. Once she saw Eric sip away, Jenny relaxed. Realizing that Eric would soon be under control, she slipped away to the ladies room. Eric chuckled, removed the small bottle from his coat and added the appropriate dosage to Jenny’s wine. As she approached the table, he acted polite at tried to stand, faking an awkward stumble adding to the illusion. Jenny just smiled and sat down. She saw that half of his glass was empty and proposed multiple toasts to get him to finish. It was not long before both glasses were empty.

Eric let his eyes flutter and leaned his head back in an almost Academy Award acting job. Jenny for her part, believed what she saw and was soon asking Eric about his research. He drew out answers and watched as her eyes fluttered. When he saw a look of confusion on her face, he smiled. “Jenny, Jenny,” he said, “do you think I am stupid?” Continuing, “what you feel now is your own formula flowing through your body, you know it’s effect and what it will do, now sit there silently until I tell you it is time to go, and then we will leave.

Jenny wanted to scream, but could not. She just sat there smiling until Eric handed her a coat and escorted her out of the establishment. He then told her to go home, get undressed, and to film herself touching and playing with toys. She would then email the video to the same account he had used earlier.

Eric went home and took some of his formula. As he was fading from view, his computer rang and up popped Jenny’s email, exactly as he requested. Jenny made a beautiful slut who performed for her own camera as directed. With that, Eric left and was soon entering Jenny’s residence through an unopened door, one she left open at his earlier request.

Like before, Eric went to her bedroom where she was asleep. Jenny felt she was in a dream as her arousal built. In her haze, she felt touches, warm breath and then a tongue on her moistening pussy. She felt her back arch, her legs spread and her pussy open to a hard cock that filled her. She came hard....and so did Eric. Again, he straightened up the place and left....there again was no trace of him except for the sperm that again flooded Jenny’s fertile womb.

Over the next few weeks, this ritual was repeated as was Jenny’s dosing. Each time, Eric left triggers in her mind and by the end of 3 weeks, he totally controlled her without her knowing. Most amusing to Eric is for the most part, he let Jenny keep her ice queen ways.

About 7 weeks after they started, Eric noticed Jenny was coming in late for work. He went and inquired if she was ok, and Jenny related that she was becoming ill in the morning on more then one occasion. She continued talking and told Eric that she had an appointment later in the morning with her doctor. Returning after lunch, it was clear to all that she had been crying. Eric again approached Jenny and she broke down. She told Eric that she was pregnant and that it was impossible. She had not slept with anyone in well over a year. Eric inwardly grinned at her confusion, told her there must be a mistake, and recommended a second opinion. The second opinion confirmed the original diagnosis.

Eric, continued his visits to Jenny’s house deepening her submission to him. Each dose of the drug and new trigger words took her deeper and deeper. He was careful not to embarrass her at work, but her days of torturing coworkers were over. She was becoming a nice, polite and almost friendly employee and colleague. Only Eric knew the reason, to everyone else they chalked it up to her pending motherhood. As for the baby, Eric insured that Jenny would hatch no plan to abort the fetus. In fact, she seemed to grow more and more comfortable with her condition.

During his nightly visits, Eric continued to enjoy the benefits of his stealth body. For her part, Jenny believed that hormonal changes brought on by pregnancy stimulated erotic dreams. In her mind, what she experienced was mental not physical, but she continually awoke just after she experienced an orgasm. At first she tried to rationalize it, but soon gave up when Eric conditioned her to embrace the dreams and experience.

A few months later, Jenny gave birth and became a changed woman in more then one way. Eric for his part had moved on to new challenges keeping Jenny under his invisible control for his viewing and physical pleasure. He had Jenny, submit her resignation becoming a full time mom. As he saw her walking down the street, Eric knew that Jenny had been taught a life lesson.