The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a story containing explicit descriptions of sexual activity. If you are not of legal age to read such material, or are offended by this type of literature, you should read no further. Also, if you’re looking for a quick stroke story, you won’t find it here. If you happen to have any comments, I always look forward to feedback.

It All Begins in Dreams

by Stargazer

13.

Jack was working in the den when the phone rang. It was Stephanie.

“Dear, do you mind if I work through dinner tonight? Things are crazy here again,” she said, with an almost frantic sound that had become all too familiar to her husband.

He looked at his watch and frowned. It was just after six o’clock. “I don’t know, honey. It seems like you’re spending a lot of time there.”

“Really dear, can’t you just support me for once?!” He was about to say that he’d done nothing but support her, but before he could she quickly apologized. “I’m sorry, honey. I’m really stressed out lately.”

As if he hadn’t noticed. No matter what they did, though, it seemed she only got worse. There were more and more late nights as well as nasty exchanges like that. But it wasn’t just at home. Even Roxanne and Cecelia had mentioned how difficult she had become at work. It had gotten so bad they now had to keep her away from the waitresses.

“Maybe Simone wouldn’t mind making dinner,” Stephanie added. “She’s a pretty good cook, you know.”

“Okay, but don’t work too late. You do need some time away, you know.”

“I’ll try not to but you know how bad it can get. Don’t wait up.”

He thought about that as he hung up. Actually, he didn’t know—how bad it would be, that is. At least, not as bad as she made it. Sure he expected a lot of hours, and some stress, but this was going too far. The night before, it was close to midnight before she arrived home. What the hell could be so important that she had to stay until midnight? Even Stephanie couldn’t say for sure, just that it seemed to matter at the time.

He went back to work and before long he found his mind wandering again. He didn’t like to admit it, but these days he was finding it hard to stay focused. He looked around his den and thought yet again how easy it was to work from home. Maybe it was too easy. It was possible that home, with it’s lack of office politics and nasty board takeovers, was causing him to lose his edge.

It wasn’t just that, he knew. Here, he also had nicer company. A slow smile worked its way across his face as he thought of Simone. He sat back, unaware of the warm feeling that came over him whenever he thought of her.

A knock at the door broke his reverie.

“Mr. Radley?” asked Simone.

“Oh yes, Simone, what is it?”

“It’s getting rather late, sir. Do you want something to eat?”

“I was going to mention that. I hate to ask this, but since Stephanie has to work late again—” He stopped, shrugging his shoulders as if to say he didn’t understand it all.

“Oh dear. I hope things are alright at the restaurant. She spends so much time there these days.”

“Yes, well, it’s not easy starting a business. She’s a little overworked right now, but we hope it will clear up soon. As I was saying, would you mind making dinner for Amanda and me tonight?”

Her face lit up with a sweet smile. “I wouldn’t mind at all, sir. In fact, I was thinking of preparing something for Amanda. I didn’t want her to miss a meal while she’s studying.”

“Really? That’s wonderful of you, thanks.”

He thought for a second, then said, “You know, Stephanie and I have been impressed with the way Amanda has taken to you, Simone. She seems so much more outgoing these days, and we’d like to thank you.”

He reflected on the change in Amanda’s attitude and look. Amanda looked so alive these days and even sported a new hairstyle and clothes that showed a far more outgoing person. Maybe a little too outgoing, as it nearly bordered on wild, but he decided not to say anything just yet. It was better that she be allowed to experiment with different looks until she came up with a style that suited her.

“It’s nothing, sir. All she needed was a little push. She’s really very sweet; takes after her mother, you know.”

“Yes, she does,” Jack replied with a smile.

“Dinner should be ready in about a half hour, sir.”

“Oh, and Simone, you don’t have to call me sir all the time. You can call me Jack,” he told her, and then wondered what had gotten into him. This was not the time to send those types of signals—as if there ever would be.

Simone paused, regarding him carefully. “I’m not sure that would be appropriate, sir.”

To cover his uneasiness, Jack let out a chuckle. “Okay, whatever you’re comfortable with.”

On her way out she looked over at the bookshelf. “Is that dust?” She was indignant, as if the dust had no right to be there on her watch.

Jack looked over. It looked as immaculate as ever to him. He watched her dust the shelf, then head over to the table that held the dust globe. She picked up the globe and made an adjustment to it.

“It’s best to make sure this doesn’t miss anything, sir.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t worry about that. I think the dust is probably afraid of you by now.”

“You’re making fun of me, sir,” she said with the smallest of pouts. She was very pretty when she did that and he was surprised at how much it made an impression on him.

Jack raised his hands as if in surrender, and responded, “My apologies dear lady. Far be it for me to make fun of such a charming member of my household.”

Simone looked back at him for a moment, obviously pleased by the comment, but just as clearly, unsure how to respond. In the end, she simply replied, “I’d better get back to the kitchen if I’m going to get a meal together.”

Jack watched her glide gracefully to the door before closing it behind her. What a woman, he thought with feeling. He thought how some man would be lucky to catch her eye someday, then recalled hearing that she didn’t have a boyfriend after all. He watched the door close, then pushed the thought away and turned back to work.

He found it harder than ever to concentrate, though. All too soon, his eyes lost their focus and his thoughts kept drifting back to his lovely young helper. His feelings were stronger than usual and he kept seeing that pretty smile. She was especially becoming when she smiled like that. He remembered the pretty pout she’d given him, thinking how it had almost been flirtatious. And those eyes . . . those eyes. He thought again how she didn’t have a boyfriend. He smiled wistfully, thinking how nice it would be to be in his twenties again. . . .

He was walking along the lakeside. This had always been his favorite place when he was younger and he was glad to find himself back there again. He wasn’t doing much, just walking along, feeling good without a care in the world. Someone was ahead of him. She looked nice, at least from this side, he thought with a sly grin. It wouldn’t hurt to catch up to her to see if the other side was just as cute. As he approached, she turned briefly to look out on the lake, and he caught a glimpse of her face. He felt a thrill run through him. She was pretty. No, she had a beauty that went beyond mere looks and he was captivated. But it was more than that. It was in the way she walked and the way she held her head, with so much poise. Yet there was almost a touch of mystery about her, too.

He moved behind her and touched her on the shoulder. She turned just as he was about to speak. Something in her eyes made him freeze. She smiled at him. It was a smile of recognition, and even promise. He opened his mouth, but nothing came out. He felt like someone had taken the wind out of him and he could do nothing but stare.

Seeing no response, she gave him a small pout, and his heart lurched. He was still gazing into her eyes, getting lost in them. The moment stretched on forever and he found himself falling deeper under her spell. Somehow he knew she didn’t have a boyfriend and his heart was filled with joy. She put her arms around his neck, and pulled his head down to hers. Happily, he fell into the embrace, surrendering to the moment.

Jack blinked his eyes and looked around, taking a moment to realize that someone was knocking at the door. Regaining his composure, he finally responded. “Come in.” His voice was rough.

“Sir, dinner is ready.”

“But Simone, you just left.”

Simone paused for a second, looking slightly confused. “But sir, it’s almost a quarter to seven.”

“A quarter to seven!” Jack responded, quickly looking at his watch. Had he really spent the past half hour in a daze? “Oh, well, thank you. I’ll be right there.”

“Very good, sir.”

Where had the time gone? He really needed to focus. He also needed to let his arousal subside before heading off to the dining room. Was he turning into a dirty old man? He laughed uneasily at the thought.

14.

That night Simone stayed late cleaning up after the meal. She looked rather tired when she announced she was getting ready to leave.

“Oh Simone, you can’t leave now!” Amanda turned to her father. “Daddy, it’s almost ten o’clock. She can’t go home now.”

They were sitting in the family room. Looking up from his newspaper, Jack saw the fatigue on Simone’s face. “Oh, yes, well, it is rather late.”

Simone just smiled wearily. “Oh, don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine.”

“We won’t hear of it, will we Daddy?”

“Oh, uh, well, it is rather late,” Jack reiterated. For some reason he had a vague uneasiness that he couldn’t quite put his finger on.

“Really, Daddy, you’re repeating yourself,” Amanda said before turning to Simone. “Simone, you can stay in the guest room. I know it’s in good shape since you’ve been keeping the entire house in order.”

“Oh, no, I couldn’t impose.”

“It’s no imposition at all, is it Daddy?” Amanda responded, emphasizing the last part. She was giving him that look that said she wouldn’t be denied. It reminded him of a look her mother often gave him. He sighed, thinking that Amanda was acting more and more like her mother every day. At the same time, his wife was acting less and less like herself every day.

“No. In fact, I’m afraid we’re going to have to insist,” Jack replied, adding with a smile, “I wouldn’t want to have to call the police to report an unsafe driver on the road.”

Simone flashed that brilliant smile of which he’d grown so fond. “You’re all so good to me. I feel just like a part of the family.”

“Then it’s settled. Here, let me show you the way,” Amanda responded, smiling triumphantly. She started out of the room. “What am I doing? You probably know the way better than I do.”

Once again, Jack found himself gazing after Simone’s petite figure as she receded from view. That vague uneasiness was replaced by a feeling of warmth that spread throughout his body.

15.

That night, the first dream came.

16.

He was working in his den when he heard the door open. He looked up to see a very beautiful woman studying him from the doorway. Everything seemed so dark he had to work to see her. She was wearing a very revealing French maid outfit, the kind you see at costume parties. It was low cut and very snug, with dark stockings and shiny black high heels. He was speechless, as his eyes traced every curve of her body. Until now, he’d never known how much he liked that sort of thing.

“It’s getting late, Jack,” the woman commented. Her voice matched her outfit: soft and sultry.

“Oh . . . uh, is it?” he stammered.

“Yes. Will Mrs. Radley be joining us for dinner?”

This seemed familiar to him—familiar and yet very different. “No, she’s working late at the restaurant again.”

She slid into the room. “Oh, that’s a shame,” she responded, but the tone of her voice clearly didn’t match her words. “She spends so much time there these days. It seems like she doesn’t spend enough time on others in her life.” The look in her eyes made the meaning clear enough.

When he didn’t respond, she went on, “A man needs someone who’ll be there for him, to take care of his needs.” She leaned down on the desk, adding, “All of them.” She was nodding, as if to say, ‘Don’t you agree?’

He was nodding along with her, trying to keep his thoughts straight. “Um, well, it’s not easy starting a business. We hope it will clear up soon.”

“I’m sure you do, but if you were to find that you needed . . . someone. . . .”

The words echoed in his head as his imagination took flight. His heart was pounding and he couldn’t stop looking in her eyes.

“In fact, I wanted to talk to you about that, Jack,” she added, as she moved her way around on his desk.

“Oh?” he responded, transfixed.

“Yes,” she replied, almost whispering. “But, I can’t just tell you,” she said, lowering herself onto his lap. “I need to show you.” She tilted her head seductively.

Jack’s mouth moved, but nothing came out as his head tilted slightly to match hers. The woman took it gently in her hands and spoke, in a very soft voice. “It all begins in dreams. If you want it enough here, you can have it anywhere.” She gave him a meaningful look. “If you want it badly enough.”

Jack stared back at her, unable to break her gaze. He did want it, and the longer he looked, the more he felt it. Finally, a word came out. “Yesssss. . . .”

Finally, the woman leaned down and kissed him lovingly on the mouth. He felt a stunning pulse of pleasure that spread outward as every nerve came alive. It filled him up and he felt like he was getting high. Then he felt it overflow and it became too much, but he was frozen and helpless in the delicious embrace. He couldn’t be sure what would happen if it were to grow any stronger, but it would surely rob him of any vestige of control and he would be absolutely helpless. The thought of that, even in a dream was too much for him, and just as he thought he’d be lost, he cried out.

17.

Jack woke with a start, gasping for air. His heart was pounding and he was painfully aroused. Breathing heavily, he lay there going over the vision again and again. It had been far more vivid than any dream he ever had before and burned in his memory. He couldn’t stop thinking about it, and for some reason, the last comment especially unsettled him. He played the words, over and over again. ‘If you want it badly enough. . . .’ What scared him more than anything was the fact that he did want it badly enough. For a moment there, he was sure he would have done anything she’d asked just to have her. It took a very long time before he was calm enough to go back to sleep again.

18.

Simone was not pleased when she put down the globe. That had never happened before. Jack shouldn’t have been able to break the link like that. She took a deep breath as she considered her options.

She was too drained, not to mention aroused, to start again. Looking at the clock on the night stand, she picked up her cell phone and saw that a call had come in while her mind had been elsewhere. Hitting the speed dial, she waited a few seconds, and then quietly announced herself.

“Yes Mistress, it’s me.”

“Where are you?”

“I’m spending the night at their house.”

“How long have you been there?”

“Three weeks, Ma’am.”

“Hmmm. . . .” Simone could tell from her Mistress’s tone that she wasn’t exactly thrilled with her progress. “How are they coming along?”

“They’re responding as expected. The daughter is definitely hooked.”

“The daughter??”

“I felt it would be good to have an ally and thought she’d be the easiest. Turns out, she’s unusually receptive to contact. I have her dreams filled with things she’s never imagined before, and is too embarrassed to admit. She submits to me more and more each time. From what I can tell, it won’t be much longer before she’s ready.”

Simone knew it was important not to push too hard. It took time before devotion in dreams grew strong enough to overcome real life inhibitions.

“The others, of course, will be a little trickier,” she went on. “Right now I’m focusing on putting myself between Jack and his wife. I’m keeping her busy at work while I wear him down. Her globe is reinforcing her anxieties. She is now convinced that things there are collapsing when she’s not around. His globe is making him as horny as a teenager at a strip show. On top of that, whenever they’re in bed, I make sure that they have a complete lack of interest in sex.” She finished with mock sympathy, “Poor Stephanie doesn’t have any release. More importantly, Jack doesn’t either.”

She heard a short laugh on the other end. “So, how is it going with him?”

“As I said, I’m wearing him down. But his will is quite strong. The globe in his den is working, but it’s slow. In his dreams, though, he should be an easier target. I think I’ve uncovered a fascination he’s never explored before. I’d also like to go into his memories. One way or another, I’ll get to him.”

“You might find him to be more of a challenge than you think.”

Simone glanced over at the globe, thinking of how he had broken the link. She decided not to say anything until she knew more.

“The situation at work is still proceeding,” her Mistress went on, “but there is much to do yet, and we’re stretched very thin right now. The vote is coming up soon, so keep him there! I don’t want him screwing things up this time around.”

“Of course, Ma’am, I will.”

“Has he mentioned anything about it to you?”

“A little, but he always changes the subject before he says anything worth mentioning.”

“Okay, keep at it. Without his wife to confide in, he’ll be turning to you now. Let me know if you learn anything.”

After she’d disconnected the call, Simone closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and basked in the glow she felt whenever she spoke to her Mistress. She didn’t get to do that nearly enough anymore.

Opening them slowly, she sighed, reached out and adjusted a setting on the base of her globe. It was larger than a standard globe, and had more controls. She stopped for a moment and considered it. After all this time, she still marveled at their power.

Standard globes had two states. Set on automatic, they sent a pulse that a person felt as a mood, such as arousal or anxiety. But, when used with a transmitter, like she had, focused images and emotions could be sent into a person’s mind. This worked best while the recipient was asleep, of course, but after some exposure, they could work while a person was awake, too. That was why it had taken her so long to get through to the Radleys—until now, she had only been there during waking hours. Her Mistress knew that, of course, regardless of how she felt about Simone’s progress.

Setting it to communicate with Amanda’s globe, she put her hands on the globe itself, and focused her thoughts on it.

19.

The next day, at breakfast, Simone was preparing the meal. It was Saturday, and even though she wasn’t actually supposed to be there, no one had objected when she had offered to stay and make breakfast.

Jack and Amanda were sitting at the kitchen table talking, while Simone looked on from behind the stove.

Amanda kept stealing glances her way. The girl was clearly attracted, and was most likely ready. The dream from the night before had been so intense Simone had been afraid the girl would awaken the others with her cries.

Jack avoided looking her way altogether. He was clearly uncomfortable with his dream. While he didn’t know for sure who the woman was, he must have sensed she was similar enough to Simone to make him uneasy around her. She would have to be careful around him.

Stephanie entered, looking more haggard than ever. She’d gotten in after midnight and had gone straight to bed. Simone noted with some satisfaction that the woman hadn’t slept well. The exposure to the globe had clearly taken its toll on the woman. She’d gone from crisp and confident, to a frustrated, anxious woman, who often had trouble focusing.

“Thank you Simone,” she said gratefully, when handed a cup of coffee. “I don’t know what I’d do if it weren’t for you.”

“Oh, it’s no trouble at all, Mrs. Radley,” she replied with concern in her voice. “You really could use more sleep, ma’am.”

“I’m afraid that’s not an option right now, but thanks for thinking of me.”

“Well, anything I can do to help. Anything at all.” Her eyes flicked over to Amanda, expectantly.

Right on cue, Amanda blurted out, “Wouldn’t it be great if Simone were here all the time, Mom?”

Simone could see Amanda’s somewhat surprised look, given her assertiveness. It was apparent she hadn’t completely lost her introversion, but in time she would.

Stephanie gave her a tired smile. It was clear she liked the idea, but simply said, “We can’t ask her to stay here all the time, dear. She does have a life of her own, you know.”

Simone noticed how Jack looked up uncertainly, almost as if he wanted to say something. Instead, he reached for his coffee. He was obviously of two minds on the matter.

“Well, it really would help, you know,” Amanda went on.

“Dear, I said—”

“Well, why don’t you ask her?” Amanda interrupted. She was doing that more and more these days.

“Really, dear—”

“Simone, what do you think?” Amanda asked, as they all turned to look at her.

“I’m not sure it would be a good idea,” Simone replied carefully, making it clear she would follow Stephanie’s lead on the matter.

Seeing this, Amanda turned on her mother. “Oh, come on, Mom. You know you’re busier than ever and she practically lives here as it is.”

“I know, but—”

“But what?? Just the other day you told me it would be nice if she were here all the time.”

“Really?” Jack interjected, looking at Stephanie, who was uncomfortable with all eyes upon her.

“Well, yes . . . but I—” Stephanie stammered, obviously distressed by this having been disclosed.

“Well, why don’t we just ask her and find out,” Jack stated, turning his attention to the maid. “Would that be an option, Simone?”

“Well, since you don’t seem to mind me being around,” she said slowly. Inwardly, she was thrilled that everything was coming together so nicely.

“Are you kidding?” Amanda responded, adding, “We’d love it if you stayed!”

“I suppose I could try it for awhile.”

Jack smiled as he turned back to Stephanie. “Then it’s settled.” Looking back at Simone, he said, “We’ll try it out whenever you’re able to move in. If it becomes too demanding, just let us know and you can cut back to whatever you’re comfortable with.”

“That would be wonderful, Mr. Radley,” Simone replied, flashing a smile. “I could bring some things over today. Thank you. Thank you for making me feel so at home here.” She nodded slowly in satisfaction.

20.

Simone knocked at the door. It was Monday afternoon, and she knew Amanda was in her room, for once wide awake. The girl looked up at the knock and smiled when she saw Simone.

“Oh hi, Simone. Come on in.”

“Thank you. I just came in to do some cleaning.” She had her globe with her, and placed it on the girl’s nightstand, next to the smaller unit, which she turned off. To the unspoken question, she said, “I don’t think yours is working properly.”

“I don’t see any dust, but you’re the expert.” Amanda toyed with her hair, somewhat nervously. “I’m so glad you’re staying with us now. The place isn’t the same when you’re not around.”

“You all have been so good to me. Already, I feel like a part of the family.”

“You practically are,” Amanda said, distracted. She’d noticed a change in Simone’s appearance and was looking at her closely. “You look different today.”

“Oh this,” she said, looking down at her skimpy outfit. “I got my other uniform dirty this morning so I was forced to wear this one.”

It must have finally dawned on her, because Amanda’s eyes lit up. Simone was wearing the same French Maid outfit that the mystery woman sometimes wore in her dreams! The girl swallowed nervously, probably recalling her latest dream. “I like this one way better, anyway. It makes you look, uh, nicer.”

“Thank you, Amanda,” Simone replied softly, with downcast eyes.

“I wish I could fill out an outfit like that,” Amanda added, and then looked shocked as she realized what she’d just said. “I mean, it looks good on you.”

“I know what you meant. But you can’t tell me you don’t have the boys turning their heads every time you walk by them.”

Amanda looked down. Clearly, the boys did not notice her. Well, that would soon change.

Simone looked at her watch and smiled, knowing they had hours before they’d be interrupted. Jack had been called into work unexpectedly and would be kept busy by a special board meeting that wouldn’t let out until much later. Stephanie, of course, was quite obsessed with her business and wouldn’t be back until nearly midnight, if the past few nights were any indication.

Yes, it was time, she thought, as she slowly made her way around the room. She’d stop every so often, bending here and there in a most provocative manner. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Amanda following her every move. She bent down to give the girl a better view.

‘Keep looking, Amanda,’ she thought. ‘Remember how much you love this outfit. Remember how much you long to touch it, and what happens to you when you do.’

Straightening, Simone brushed off an imaginary piece of dirt from her black hose, making sure Amanda had a good look from the shiny heels up her legs to the scanty outfit that barely covered her rear. Finally, she turned and stretched, displaying her full figure. At this point, Amanda had given up entirely on her drawing and was gazing openly at her. The look in those eyes was so obvious.

Simone turned to the globe and saw it pulsing brightly. Its influence was growing by the minute as the output slowly increased, sending out waves that the girl’s mind would turn into longing and desire. Since she wasn’t wearing her earpiece, Simone could feel these same waves wash over her as well. She basked in the feeling, knowing it had been too long since she’d felt its wonderful influence.

Simone moved over to the desk where Amanda was working and leaned down, resting a hand lightly on Amanda’s shoulder. “What are you working on?” She knew the girl could smell her perfume and see her bosom out of the corner of her eye. A gentle caress on the shoulder was the final touch.

“Umm, I’m supposed to be working on, uh history. . . .”

She sounded breathless. It was clear she was feeling it now, unable to either ignore or express her feelings. Poor girl, it would only get worse.

“I just love history,” she replied, breathing softly into Amanda’s ear. She watched as Amanda’s eyes fluttered closed, and her breathing became ragged. “So many exciting things have happened over the years,” she added, emphasizing the word ‘exciting’, as she ran a hand down Amanda’s soft blonde hair.

“Exciting,” Amanda breathed. “I never . . . thought of it that way.”

Moving like she was stalking her prey, Simone slid behind the girl to the other side. “Oh yes . . . very exciting. But I have to admit, my interest has always been in the things that happened behind the scenes. Things that occurred inside the bedroom that have changed the course of history. How many men have been driven relentlessly by a clever mistress? How many of them have done things, never knowing exactly why behaved as they did? Their women knew. Many of them knew how to use pleasure as a weapon; from the simple concubine right on up to the mighty queen.”

Amanda laughed nervously, not sure whether to believe her or not. Well, she would learn the truth soon enough.

Simone felt another pulse from the globe. It was stronger now, and seemed to slice right through her. She felt her legs go weak even as she saw Amanda’s eyes flutter again. The teen’s head had to be spinning.

Finally, the pulse died away, allowing Simone to take a deep breath to control herself, knowing how maddening it was to try and resist the pulses. It was all she could do to maintain her composure. She caught Amanda glancing at her swelling breasts and smiled. The girl was hooked alright.

“Men love to play the game. Too bad they don’t realize how weak they are. They don’t have a clue how we enslave them to our wishes. A touch here,” she said caressing Amanda’s shoulder, “or there,” she ran her other hand down the girl’s arm. Amanda trembled at each touch while her breathing became labored and shallow. Was that a moan that escaped her lips? Then she saw Amanda licking her lips and knew she was finally ready.

Amanda’s face turned hesitantly toward her, eyes filled with longing. Simone responded with a hopeful smile. As expected, the smile was seen as an invitation.

Rising to her feet so swiftly Amanda knocked her chair over. Simone pretended to be surprised at the teen’s aggressiveness and struggled feebly. Amanda took her head in her hands and proceeded to kiss her fiercely on the lips. Oh yes, those lovely young lips were begging to be kissed. A moment later they landed on the bed.

Simone felt a thrill as she took over, finally able to shed her servant’s disguise. At last, she was herself—the huntress moving in for the kill.

Amanda didn’t remember much after that. The kiss had been incredible. The woman was not only a wonderful kisser, but she tasted like heaven. She was amazed at how forceful the older woman had become; almost like a wild animal. It had both frightened and exited her, adding greatly to the thrill!

Amanda remembered being on top for a moment, but then with a twist, she had been hurled down on her back by Simone. Then another long, intense kiss. She was pulled up roughly, as Simone lay on the bed.

“Show me, Amanda. Show me now!”

Recognizing the order, Amanda was soon lost in a haze of beautiful flesh, as she caressed Simone’s body from her narrow waist to her stunning breasts. She remembered how quickly her body had felt ready to cum. She had been ready long before the kiss and had wanted to get off right away. But when Simone had guided her down between those beautiful thighs, she couldn’t seem to resist. Moving tentatively, she used her tongue to taste her delicious juices. Suddenly, her head was pulled in tight, and her tongue moved harder and faster. She almost felt a tinge of jealousy when she heard Simone cry out as she climaxed! It was a triumphant cry!

But Amanda couldn’t cum. She felt something pounding her, driving her close to madness as she longed for release. It was torture! Without thinking, she began pleading for it. She remembered promising anything to the gorgeous woman. The more she begged, the hotter she got. It was almost like those dreams she’d been having.

Simone heard the young woman’s cries and chuckled. The poor girl was in tears, of course, promising anything at this point. Amanda didn’t know it, of course, but she couldn’t cum until Simone released her block. All those dreams were finally paying off, as Amanda fell perfectly into her role.

“Are you sure, Amanda?” she finally asked, roughly moving the teen into position. Now on top, Simone rubbed the girl’s mound. Amanda stiffened at the touch.

“Yes! Yes! Please Simone, please!” Amanda responded. “Oh god, I’ll do anything for it! I swear I will. Please, Mistress, please!” She probably wasn’t even aware that had slipped out. Amanda was fully into her role now.

Simone smiled as she moved her face between the girl’s trim thighs. ‘You asked for it,’ she thought, wickedly, and glanced over to see the globe start another surge. Amanda let out a scream of delight as she felt the tongue lightly touch her nub for the first time.

Amanda felt the touch, no longer rough and violent, instead delicate and precise. Here was someone who knew how to please another woman! It was finally happening! Just like her dreams, it was finally happening! Whatever had been blocking her was gone and she could feel her orgasm explode in a massive wave. ‘It’s awesome,’ she thought, ‘awesome.’ Then she was lost on the wave, loving the sensation as it carried her wildly along.

She felt it run its course, but before she had time to recover, another began. She couldn’t believe this! It was too good to be true. Simone slowed ever so slightly, stretching the moment for what seemed like an eternity.

A part of Amanda marveled at what the woman could do with that tongue. Another part of her grew concerned as the feeling built up, but never broke. She could feel her senses overloading and tried to back off. If anything, Simone’s grip on her intensified and her impending orgasm grew stronger and stronger. But still Simone kept her right there on the brink, prolonging the beautiful agony. Finally, when the teen was sure she couldn’t stand another second, Simone let loose with her tongue again, and Amanda felt it explode all around her. She tried feebly to resist, but it didn’t matter. She was easily overcome by the pleasure that gripped her as tightly as Simone.

Amanda was in that delirious state, trying to reorient herself, when, amazingly, she felt another orgasm begin. ‘This is impossible,’ she thought. ‘Impossible.’ That was when she sensed it. Something, not Simone, but something very strong, that held her, pushing her relentlessly on. It was inside her!

‘Enough!’ she thought, ‘that’s enough.’ She renewed her efforts to break Simone’s hold. She thrashed wildly, but to no avail. As if unaware, Simone kept working lovingly with her tongue.

The thing started to take over, growing ever stronger. It took over her senses and demanded more. It seduced her, promising another beautiful orgasm. It stole her will and fed on her. She tried to pull away from it, her body arched as high as she could go, but it didn’t matter; it was inside her, a part of her. It became her! Not even in her dreams had she experienced anything of such power.

‘Too much,’ she thought, panicking. ‘No more, no more!’ Amanda couldn’t speak. She couldn’t beg for Simone to stop. She couldn’t even breathe. Onward it pushed her, taking from her mercilessly, until all that was left was a thought: ‘no more, no more, no more, no—’

Then she could no longer resist. She collapsed, letting it have her. The orgasm would have been so sweet and so rewarding, but she didn’t get to feel it as she was swept away into oblivion.

To be continued . . .