The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a story containing explicit descriptions of sexual activity. If you are not of legal age to read such material, or are offended by this type of literature, you should read no further. Also, if you’re looking for a quick stroke story, you won’t find it here. If you happen to have any comments, I always look forward to feedback.

It All Begins in Dreams

by Stargazer

32.

“Son of a bitch!” There was a long pause, then, “Are you sure about that, Simone?”

“Yes Ma’am. She was quite specific about it.”

“Son of a bitch!”

Simone had started the interrogation with Stephanie feeling rather smug about her conquest. The woman had clearly been ready and Simone had been pleased at how smoothly it had gone. The whole experience had been extremely satisfying.

Then her smugness had quickly faded as she listened with mounting horror to the conversation Stephanie had had with Jack several weeks earlier. Weeks! She should have taken the woman long ago! She cursed herself for the delay.

There was a long pause at the other end of the connection. “I can’t believe it. VanDoren?” It was obvious that her Mistress had never considered this woman a threat. “It’s taken me years to get to this point and I’ll be damned if I allow it all to be ruined by that mousy little woman!”

Simone could hear her Mistress take a deep breath, obviously trying to figure out what their next move should be.

“Well, that explains the feeling I’ve been having,” she trailed off before starting again. “Alright, Simone. You get that bastard under control. I’ll take care of this.”

Simone paused, thinking about the man down in the den. She didn’t want to admit it, but he may not be ready yet. The only idea she’d come up with filled her with dread.

The silence must have been apparent. Before she could respond, Regina said darkly, “Don’t give me any excuses, Simone. In case you’ve forgotten, the election is Friday, and we need him there. We can’t afford to have them postpone it.”

“But you once said we might not even need—”

“If he doesn’t show up, or if he shows up as a mental case, they’ll know something’s not right and will stop the vote. Get him under control!” she practically snarled. “Do whatever it takes, do you hear me?? Use the girl if you have to. You said she was good. Well, prove it.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Let me know as soon as you’re done with her. I’m going to be tied up with this mess, and I’ll need her to fill in for Joan. That fool girl has gone missing along with John Cuddy. Not only are we short-handed, but she managed to draw even more attention to us!”

What she heard in her Mistress’ voice mirrored her own sense of foreboding that things were starting to fall apart.

“Now, don’t call me again until he’s ours, do you understand?”

“Yes Ma’am.”

33.

Jeri VanDoren was in her office when her phone rang. “VanDoren here.”

“Martinez here. I’m still out at the Radley residence.”

Lowering her voice, she said, “I told you to call me on my cell phone!”

“Yes Ma’am. I’ll call you back.”

Jeri got up, closed the door to her office, and waited for her cell phone to ring. When it did, she said, “What do you have for me?”

There was a long pause. “Remember last week when I told you what was happening with the daughter? Well, you’re not going to believe the latest, Ma’am.”

They had surveillance equipment monitoring the house, and had a good idea Jack was the next intended victim. They’d reached an impasse though, as they tried to determine exactly how it was being done, which, they all knew, was the most important part of this operation.

Jeri’s jaw dropped when she heard the report. When he’d finished she practically whispered, “And what about Jack?”

As she listened, a feeling of dread filled her and a cold chill ran down her back. Almost expecting someone to come bursting into her office, she glanced nervously around her.

“Are you still there, Ma’am?” Martinez asked.

“Oh, yes. I am. I just . . .” she started to say before she faltered, at a loss. So far, all her moves had been protected by secrecy. But now, they were almost certainly exposed. Taking a deep breath she considered her limited options. Well, if the time for secrecy was at an end, she had to move quickly.

“Alright, Jason,” she said finally. “I have to get out of here, but here’s what we’re going to do.” After she told him, it was his turn to pause.

“As you wish, Ma’am,” he said at last.

34.

After spending an intensely passionate, yet all too brief kiss with her Mistress, Amanda was once again focused intently on the globe. She had a set of instructions to begin with, and another set if the need arose. She rather hoped it would. The idea struck her as an interesting way to explore artistry in a whole new way, even if she wasn’t entirely sure she could pull it off.

In the meanwhile, she was free to let her mind drift and recall her encounters with Simone. From the day she’d bumped into her in the kitchen, to the incredible experiences they shared in her bedroom, she knew the woman was the best thing that had ever come into her life. More and more her thoughts were drawn to that beautiful encounter in her room. Unlike any other moment in her life, that one was special. Yearnings started to fill her as she reflected on how easily the beautiful woman had seduced her.

The globe began to pulse as it fed on her emotions.

35.

All day long Jack had been in a bit of a daze. From the beginning, nothing seemed to make sense. He had been surprised when his wife hadn’t gone to the restaurant that morning, but that was nothing compared to the shock he felt when he saw what she was wearing. Stephanie had put aside the basic jeans she often wore at home and instead was wearing a tight skirt and a low cut blouse. Instead of wearing a bra, she’d tied the blouse in a knot at her mid-section. To top it off, she had on dark panty-hose and leather boots that went up over her calf. He’d done a double take when he’d first seen her outfit. After all these years she still looked good, really good, but he kept wondering what had gotten into her.

Worse, his daughter had taken to dressing in a similar fashion. When he first saw it, he had wanted to say something, but when he found his wife wearing basically the same thing, how could he?

When he’d mentioned the outfit to Stephanie, she’d just laughed, patted him on the cheek, and said he was such a dear man, complimenting her like that. But it wasn’t a compliment. He’d been about to ask her what the hell had gotten into her when a realization came to him. Her outfit should have excited him, at least a little, and while he had admired her figure, he hadn’t felt attracted to her. That worried him for some reason.

Jack also noticed that his wife had taken to wearing an earpiece. She said it was the latest style, but he thought it looked rather unsightly. Come to think of it, he’d seen it on Simone and Amanda as well. It may be a new style, but it sure didn’t appeal to him.

Eventually, he quit trying to make sense of it all and went back to his den. More and more, this had become his place of refuge. He hardly left it anymore, a fact which he was painfully aware. That morning, realizing he needed to get out and clear his head some, had tried going in to work. The mere thought of that, however, had set off a panic in him that he couldn’t control. In the end, he’d been forced to retreat to the den until the anxiety subsided. Over and over he thought how he couldn’t leave here! No, it was more than that: he couldn’t leave her. Simone had become so much a part of him now that the thought of being without her seemed more than he could bear.

He was still trying to sort out the growing obsession he had for Simone. Just thinking about her aroused him, and no matter what he did, he couldn’t get her out of his mind. It had started a week ago when he had that passionate fantasy of her. He remembered feeling totally out of control as an image of her came to him with such unbelievable intensity. He had no idea how long he had been lost, thinking about her, but when he had finally come to his senses, he was emotionally wasted and a mess.

Now, for what seemed like the hundredth time, he tried putting all that out of his mind as he turned his attention back to work. Here was an email asking for an update on his status before the vote. How many times had he read the email? Five? Six?? Try as he might, he couldn’t remember having actually gotten to the bottom. All he knew was that it was about the vote. When was that again? He looked over at his calendar. It was crossed off on one date, and penciled in on another. “Oh, that’s right, it’s Friday,” he mumbled to himself. He hadn’t remembered them changing the date and that, too, bothered him. Too many things were happening in his life while he went along as if in a daze.

As he turned his attention back to the PC, his eyes slid from the calendar, across his desk, and caught at the picture resting there. She was looking demurely over her bare shoulder, a knowing smile upon her lips. It was a smile that made his heart ache. Lovely Simone. He thought wistfully of the day he would finally—

His face clouded over as he looked at it. “Simone?” he murmured in confusion. He could have sworn that had been a picture of Stephanie. He looked at it closer, wondering how it had gotten there.

When his gaze came upon those lovely eyes, his concerns melted away as a vacant smile formed on his face. They were so beautiful and captivating and his thoughts slipped away, as always, to his favorite fantasy. He sighed deeply as he imagined her in his arms, looking up at him as he kissed her passionately. Then he was dropping grandly to one knee, pledging his love and devotion to her. Had she walked in at that moment, he was certain he would have done it, too.

He had no idea how long he was in this state when he was suddenly brought out of it by a familiar dizzying sensation. He gasped, recognizing the feeling. Just like the time before, an image of Simone blazed inside his mind and he was filled with a sudden yearning. Unlike the gentle trance-like feeling he had been in, this was more like a mental shove, and his mind automatically resisted it.

‘Oh no, not again!’ he thought desperately. Somehow he knew he had to get out of there but was horrified to learn that his legs wouldn’t obey him. He shook his head violently, thinking that would clear his mind and his partial paralysis, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t move.

The only thing he could do was sit there helplessly, unable to stop his need, which continued to grow. If anything, the feeling was even stronger than before. What the hell was happening to him? Desperately, he tried to hold on to reality.

Then he noticed a bright pulsing light filling the room. With effort, he turned his head and saw the globe blazing away. Dumbly, he stared at it, trying to understand why it was suddenly flaring up like that.

He knew that it was important somehow, but the vision that held him in its grip wouldn’t let him stop to consider it. If anything, it only grew more intense. He closed his eyes tightly, trying to focus his will, but that only made the image sharper. He lurched when he saw Simone wearing a French maid outfit, low cut, and very sexy! Oh, how he longed to feel it again—

His eyes shot open. He knew that outfit! But that was in his—his dreams! Was this another dream? He didn’t think so. If not, then . . . then was he going mad?

What happened next made him think he was. He could have sworn he heard, or maybe felt, a soft voice calling, ‘Let go.’ With it he felt his resistance begin to evaporate. Try as he might, he couldn’t fight it and felt himself slipping away.

Let go,” the voice said again, and he felt himself carried away by some kind of dreamy sensation. He sighed drunkenly. The voice went on, but he lost track of what it was saying. All he knew was he didn’t have to fight this anymore. He wanted to open up his mind and his heart. Only then could he let her in. It would be so wonderful to finally be with her. More than just seeing Simone, he could now smell and feel her. He yearned to kiss her again, to hold her again—

‘Again??’ he asked in confusion. When had he done that before? But the moment was fleeting as another wave of dreaminess washed over him, and he was once again carried away. He was holding and kissing the perfection that was Simone. She tasted divine and her kisses were heavenly. And those eyes, those lovely dreamy eyes! He was drunk with desire when he caught sight of the door as it opened. He turned, and there was. . . .

36.

Simone stood outside the door. As she reached to open it, she hesitated, wondering what would happen if this didn’t work. She’d never liked the backup plan but had never been able to come up with anything better. Just as quickly, she pushed the thought aside. She couldn’t afford to think that way, not now. This would work. It had to.

She looked down at herself and once again found it hard to control her eagerness. She was wearing her French Maid’s outfit, and as usual, was feeling very sexy and seductive. One look at her and he would crumble. He wouldn’t have a chance—not with her looking this way and Amanda controlling his confused mind. She was going to make Jack Radley pay for all the trouble he’d caused them. Just the thought of that made her tingle all over, especially between the legs. She chuckled softly to herself, enjoying this moment immensely: the moment of anticipation.

She turned the knob and let the door swing open.

When she finally saw Jack, her heart soared. He’d seen her. He’d seen the outfit. He was staring at her with a mixture of lust and awe. He was hers for the taking. She smiled radiantly and strode confidently into the room.

For Jack, this was too much. His heart ached for the woman who stood before him. He felt it hit him the instant he saw her. Images and memories flooded his mind, and he was helpless to sort them all out. There it was, the outfit he had dreamed about for so long! That stunning French Maid’s outfit, filled out by Simone’s shapely figure: its low-cut neckline with the white trim, the short skirt, the dark panty-hose down to the shiny black high heels. One look at it and he was transfixed.

She was so beautiful; all he could do was stare at her. No, it was more than beauty. She was perfection. She was everything he’d ever wanted. But it wasn’t just Simone that he saw. It was the woman from his dreams. Her power and beauty had always drawn him to her. Now, to learn that Simone and that woman were one in the same was almost too much for him to bear.

From everywhere around him he seemed to hear, or maybe he felt: Love, Adore, Worship. It came to him again and again. Love, Adore, Worship. Along with it came a powerful urge to kneel before Simone.

He watched as she ran her hands up her body, tracing her trim, petite figure. Slowly they moved to the straps of her uniform. His jaw dropped as she began to ease them down. Then, her hands slowly moved to cup her breasts and he gasped.

The urge to kneel before her was too strong to resist now. Slowly, he leaned forward in his chair, ready to drop to the floor. As he did, his eye caught the intense light reflected off the picture on his desk. Momentarily blinded, he squinted, then turned his head away. He noticed the entire room was now lit up by the fast, furious pulsing.

Looking around the room he was amazed to see that there was just one thing that wasn’t flooded in the light: of all things, it was Simone herself! He looked again and again. How could that be? He blinked hard, and the outline of her body shimmered briefly.

That was the distraction he needed, and his mind latched on to it. Something wasn’t right here. He closed his eyes and with one final effort, he shook his head hard to clear it. The effort hurt his neck, and left him wincing, but when he looked up, Simone was once again bathed in the same white light as the rest of the room. More importantly, she was fully clothed.

The whole thing had been a deception!

She had never disrobed. She had never even moved. But what had he seen? Whatever it was, it had been something so powerful that it had completely filled his mind and blocked out reality.

The globe was still pulsing its mad tempo and Jack slowly turned towards it to stare in disbelief. Understanding finally came to him and he went cold.

“Holy shit,” he breathed to himself. He slowly turned back towards Simone and looked her in the eye. No longer exultant, she had an expression on her face that was turning hard. They remained motionless, staring at one another across the desk.

Suddenly, there was a feeling of intense weariness, like the air rushing out of a balloon, and Jack fell back in his chair. And with that, for the first time in weeks, his head was finally clear. He was also, utterly exhausted.

37.

Amanda looked around in surprise. Somehow, she had lost her hold—her mental hold, that is—on the scene downstairs. Her imagination had run away as she pictured Simone slowly disrobing before her. The next thing she knew, the image was dissolving and she was scrambling to regain it. In less than a second, she had lost it entirely. Now she would have to work to get it back again.

There had to be a better way to use this thing, she thought, as she took a deep breath and slowly cleared her thoughts.

Simone was not at all pleased by Amanda’s impulsive action. She’d had Jack right there in the palm of her hand, when everything had fallen apart! She sighed in frustration, knowing what this meant. Like it or not, her path was set.

For a moment she considered pretending to be there on housekeeping duties, but one look at the man’s face told her that approach was doomed. Plus, the sense she was getting from the now dim globe told her that Amanda’s control of the globe was, if not gone, then very weak at the moment. Jack would have to be distracted in order to give her time to regain it.

With just a slight pause, she discarded her deferential attitude, straightened her petite figure, gave her “employer” a smile, and slowly advanced on him.

“Well, Jack,” she began. Even her tone showed she was no longer the servant here. “It seems you’re not as helpless as I expected.”

Jack said nothing as he watched her carefully. She could see the uncertain look on his face and wanted to keep him off balance.

“I have to hand it to you. You’re extremely resistant to the globe’s effects. You’ve made this far too difficult for me. But this is where it finally ends.” She stopped in front of a chair. “Though, I must admit, I’m going to enjoy this very much.”

Now that she had but one choice in the matter, she realized she was going to enjoy this. More than anything else, she wanted to see the man broken. Slowly, she sat down in a leather chair, and considered him.

Peering in from an adjoining room, Stephanie nodded to herself, moved silently away, and headed upstairs.

In her room, Amanda was gripping the globe tightly. She had re-established her link, and was once again sending a suggestion of immobilization. What she was sensing, though, fascinated her, so she was waiting before starting again.

Jack watched as Simone gracefully took the chair before him. Everything about her told him she was a predator, and he knew very well that he was the prey. Well, he had dealt with predators before.

He was glad to see that the images he had been subjected to, thanks to the globe, had finally ceased. He’d need all of his faculties if he was going to find a way out of this predicament—and he would find one.

He tried not to show it, but he was frustrated that he wasn’t able to move his legs. For a moment, he could have sworn they had been free, but in his exhaustion, hadn’t the energy to take advantage of it. By the time he’d recovered, he found them unresponsive again.

The only thing he could think to do in the meanwhile was to play for time and hope another opportunity presented itself.

“Why did you do this, Simone?” he asked, matching her even tone.

“It was necessary to have your assistance for something rather important. I am here to make sure you see things the right way.”

When she mentioned being ‘here’, it occurred to him that he wasn’t the only one in the house. Where was his family? He looked quickly at the door then back at her. His face went dark. “Did you do anything to my wife and daughter?”

Her eyes wavered slightly before she said, “We only need you, Jack.”

‘We?’ he wondered. It wasn’t just her, then. Who was it and what would “they” need from him? What the heck was going on in his life? Then he stopped. The answer was obvious.

“The vote.”

Closing her eyes momentarily, Simone nodded once. “Two votes, actually.”

Jack raised his eyebrows at that and tried to sort it out. He had become so preoccupied with affairs at home that the situation at work had been neglected. So, they wanted him for something, but what? He never felt like he had many choices in the first place, but that had somehow changed. In fact, because of their attempt to seduce him, he was now aware of the globes and what they could really do. He would make sure the vote never came up, at least not until they had finally flushed out every person who was part of this conspiracy. A cold, satisfied smile spread across his face.

“Well, your little plan has backfired, Simone. It’ll never take place now.” Simone opened her mouth to speak, but he quickly continued. “If I show up, I’ll make sure it never happens. If I don’t show up, they’ll know something has happened to me, and it’ll be postponed anyway. Either way, you lose.”

“I hardly think so. As the days went by, and I realized you might turn out to be a problem, I started to consider some alternatives. Then they moved the vote up a week.” Her face showed her disappointment. “Too bad. In a couple more days you would have been eating out of my hand.”

Embarrassed, Jack wanted to look away, but forced himself to keep staring her in the eyes. She had no idea how right she was.

“So, it turns out my preparation was a good thing, wouldn’t you say?”

“Preparations? Preparations for what—failure? I know about the globes. I’ve shown you that I can resist your attempts to control me. What are you going to do to me now you couldn’t do the last few weeks?”

“Well, if you’re so sure of yourself, why don’t you get up and walk out of here?” Simone responded, and this time it was her turn to smile. She gestured towards the door. “Go ahead Jack, I won’t stop you.”

Jack tried once again to get up, but something was still stopping him. No, that wasn’t quite right. He wasn’t feeling resistance. It’s just that the thought in his head never seemed to reach his legs. His legs wouldn’t budge. The feeling of being trapped rose up and threatened to turn into panic. With an effort, he managed to control himself. Even if he couldn’t escape, he could outlast her.

“So, does this mean you don’t want to go?” Simone asked, giving him a knowing smile.

“That’s not enough, Simone, and you know it. You’ll have to do better than that if you want the vote to go on.”

“I find it amazing that you know so much about your situation when a short time ago you were completely unaware of it. Do you think this is it? Do you really think I have nothing else?”

Jack saw something in her eye that he didn’t like. He’d been on the board of directors for almost ten years. He’d been involved in office politics even longer. He’d seen that look before: it was the look of a winner. Here was a person about to throw down her trump card.

That thought gave him a cold chill and he tried to imagine what that could be. Automatically, he recalled the dream that had been burned into his memory night after night. He saw a vivid image of Simone walking up to him, slowly sitting on his lap, then stealing his will as she looked deep into his eyes. He could feel the weakness that always accompanied the look, followed by the longing that filled him as she leaned down to give him that kiss that would forever bind him to her.

No! He vowed that would not happen. It would not! He would fight her if need be. His hands, now clenched, still worked, at least.

“You’re quiet, Jack. Trying to figure out what to do?” Simone asked. “What will it be, fight or flee?” Then, answering her own question, she said, “Actually, you can’t do either. It’s hopeless and you know it.”

“I wouldn’t be so sure,” he managed to respond as he forced himself to relax.

“It looks like you’re prepared to fight to the bitter end. Well, don’t worry, it won’t come to that.”

Instead of waiting for a reply, she changed her approach. Rising gracefully, she moved slowly around the room as she mused, “You know, Jack, everyone has a weakness. There are things we want so much that we can’t resist, no matter how hard we try. Oh, we like to think we can lock them away and control our urges; that our minds rule our bodies. But what if our buttons are pushed, and the lock sprung, what then?” She turned to look him right in the eye. “How long can you resist when your own mind betrays you?”

Jack sat very still, not wanting to show how much this line of thought disturbed him. He realized now that she probably knew more about him than any other person ever had—even more than his wife. What did Simone know that had her so goddamned pleased with herself?

When he didn’t respond she resumed her tour of the room, asking, “Do you remember what I once told you? How it all begins in dreams?” She nodded at the look of recognition she saw on his face. “Yes. Well, I think you know its true—more so now than ever.” Her voice was very low now.

She’d stopped in a corner of the room, and was standing over a box he hadn’t noticed before. Reaching inside the box, she removed the contents for him to see. His heart sank.

“What do you dream about, Jack? Deep down inside, where your conscious mind is afraid to go. What is it you’ve always wanted? Who do I remind you of? Do you know?”

Looking up at her again, his eyes wide, he suddenly knew what she had in mind. The last traces of hope left him.

Then, speaking so softly he had to strain to catch it, she finished, “I do.”

38.

Amanda was still focused intently on the globe. Her mother had come in to find her gripping it tightly, completely absorbed in it. With barely a nod, she acknowledged the signal to begin the next phase. She was reluctant to let go of her hold to converse.

“It’s time,” her mother said. “Do you know what to do?”

Amanda nodded absently.

“Do you need me to do anything?”

Amanda shook her head and said she preferred to have no distractions. She hardly noticed when her mother departed.

Her full attention returned to the globe, but the conversation had ended. She frowned and then sat there thinking. In the end, she knew what she had to do.

Pulling out the picture she’d been given, she closed her eyes, and lifted it up to her nose. Breathing in the scent that had been sprayed on it, she recalled the instructions she’d been given.

“This is not a picture,” Simone had said. “This is a place, a world you can visit. If you are told to use this, do more than look at it. See it. Feel it. Create it. Finally, become a part of it.”

She remembered being nervous that she wouldn’t be able to do this. Her nervousness must have been apparent.

“Amanda, you can do this.”

She had been looking straight into her Mistress’s eyes, unable to look away, and was soaking in every word and nuance. Simone had then taken a hand and gently touched her on the cheek. She looked like she wanted to kiss her again, but in the end, had simply stared into her eyes.

“Amanda, I know something you don’t. You . . . you’re special. Very special.” Simone’s hand had trembled then and she faltered, looking like she wanted to say more but didn’t know how. Finally, she said, “You could very well be the best ever with a globe. I know you can do this. I know you can! Do it for me.”

Amanda basked in the warmth of Simone’s words, overwhelmed with emotions. The rare, unguarded moment had far more impact on her than anything she could have imagined. She wanted desperately to help her Mistress, if only to make her proud.

But just as Simone had looked away, Amanda thought she saw something unusual in those eyes, something she had never seen there before: uncertainty. A part of her wondered if Simone really meant what she had said.

Now it was time. Eyes still closed, she let go and felt the world slip away. She took in a deep breath. As she let it out, a languid feeling overcame her. She felt as if she was drifting, floating free; free to create the perfect image. The perfect world.

She opened her eyes slowly and looked at the picture again. She saw a room, an office in a building. She knew this place and it made her job all the easier. She saw the carpet and the walls. She saw the fluorescent lights, heard the slight hum of the ventilation. Slowly it became real to her. She closed her eyes again and as she did, she became more and more aware, like someone waking from a dream. It came quicker now. She saw the windows, the desk, the chairs, the shadows on the carpet.

Most of all, she saw Her. She saw her commanding presence, smelled her scent, marveled at her beauty.

This was her reality now. It was like everything that had come before had been the dream and she was finally coming to life. When she opened her eyes she caught her breath. There, inside the globe, the room was real. Shifting her focus, she was there.

39.

Back in her chair again, Simone sensed the change. She looked around her and watched as the scene took shape, piece by piece. Even though she was wearing the earpiece the imagery was strong. She knew it would be. It had to be. Not only could she see it, she could feel it, and almost touch it. She smiled when she smelled the perfume and took a few moments to reminisce, thinking back when she had first smelled the fragrance. She loved the scent and suddenly missed it very much. How long had it been? She couldn’t say. It had been so long. . . .

She stopped suddenly when she realized what she was doing. She was only trying to avoid the inevitable. It was time and she knew it; the images were too strong now and coming too fast. She was feeling pressure and would have to act before it turned to pain. Taking a deep breath, she prepared herself. She had to do this. There was no other way.

Slowly, her hand trembling, she reached up and touched her earpiece. She hesitated one last time. Finally, with a gentle tug, she removed it.

It was like a fog had been lifted as the world suddenly became clear, sharp and vivid. She felt herself being drawn in almost against her will. Part of her wanted to resist more than anything, but she knew how disastrous the effects would be if she did. With an effort, she let go and felt it take her, and swallow her up. All of her thoughts were wiped away and quickly replaced. Her last thought was simply, ‘What have I done?’

Then it was over. As if waking up, she blinked her eyes. With a feeling of extreme confidence, she sat up and looked around. It was then she saw her target. He didn’t look good.

Chuckling softly to herself, she sat back in her leather chair and inspected her business suit. Good, it was tight and revealing. That always gave her a feeling of power over her co-workers. She looked down and crossed her legs, enjoying the feeling of the fabric as the hemline moved up her thighs. She started swaying the leg on top, the way she knew he would like. Waiting patiently, she watched her poor victim suffer as he struggled. It wouldn’t be long now.

40.

Jack was in agony. He was hunched over, his head in his hands, a grimace of anguish on his face as he fought to maintain his world. Even still, he was losing, and he knew it. Had he been able to focus on it, he would have noticed that he finally had control over his legs. Unfortunately, he was far too concerned by the fact that every aspect of his world was suddenly disappearing and being replaced by. . . by what? It was some kind of massive hallucination.

He saw his den, and then he didn’t. It was suddenly an office. He concentrated, and it was his den again. Then he saw his desk changing. He turned his focus on that, and lost the hold he had on the room. Then the carpet changed, and then the ceiling. The pulsing light disappeared as there was suddenly no globe. He focused on one after another, trying to set them right. He would get one thing fixed, only to find changes in two, three or four other places. The rate of change was increasing and he couldn’t keep up anymore. He felt panic surge up inside him before his mind was forced to retreat.

It pursued him. The more he hid, the stronger it grew. The pain in his head increased until he couldn’t stand it anymore. His mind felt like something had come crashing down on it. Finally, overwhelmed, his head snapped back as if he’d been struck, the muscles on his neck straining. His mind was overrun and imagery flooded in. It was far too much for him to process. His eyes opened wide, staring at nothing, seeing everything.

41.

Dazed, Jack shook his head groggily, sat up, and looked around. He couldn’t imagine what had come over him. It must have been some kind of migraine, he thought, or maybe some kind of seizure. If so, it was like nothing he had ever experienced before. His head hurt, and he was dizzy, though both sensations were slowly fading.

He sat there a few moments trying to regain his composure. He noticed that he had moved away from his desk and rolled up to it again. The effort proved much greater than he’d expected. He was exhausted, as if he hadn’t slept in days. What had happened to him?

He glanced around his office and saw he had a visitor. He looked at her, trying to recall what she was doing there. There seemed something odd about her. Then he stopped. Was he imagining it, or had she appeared to shimmer for a moment? She was young, very young, and was wearing—

He stared in surprise, blinked, and it was gone.

It must have been a remnant of the seizure, but the image left him shaken. Was he still sane? He rubbed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he opened them, he was once again in his office looking at a very annoyed Regina Ramos. He gripped the arms of his chair to make sure he was really there.

“Jack, are you listening to me? I haven’t got all day!”

He stared at her. He hadn’t been listening, of course. In fact, when he tried to think back on what they’d been discussing, he realized he didn’t have a clue. Then he remembered it was something about the board.

“Do I have to repeat myself?”

“Uh. . . well. . .” he mumbled, smiling apologetically.

Regina sighed and looked away in exasperation. Turning back she said with a touch of impatience, “Jack, you can’t deny what I’ve been saying. The board is divided, whether you want to admit it or not. The older members look down on the rest, and the newer members have grown resentful. No real work can be done until we get past this division. We need some new blood,” she finished with emphasis, then crossed her arms and leaned back to await his response.

He tried to consider what she said. There was something odd about this situation. It seemed so familiar but he couldn’t figure out why. Vaguely recalling the conversation, he looked out the window, trying to sort it out. Suddenly he stopped. What had happened to the view? They were a dozen floors up—

“Jack!?”

Startled, he shot a look over at her. When he looked back, he was once again looking out at the landscape from the twelfth floor. He did a double take, then shook his head in bewilderment. Finally, he turned away altogether.

“Look Regina,” he said in a placating tone, “I’m not sure your becoming a board member would change things as much as you—”

“Jack! Haven’t you been listening to anything I’ve said? I don’t want to be a member. I’m talking about becoming Chairman. Well, Chairperson, if you will.”

Jack was floored and felt his jaw drop as he stared at her. That was the most ridiculous thing he had ever heard. Regina Ramos? Chairman?! He was so stunned that he didn’t know how to respond. How do you tell a person who was hardly board material how absurd the idea was of her ever reaching Chairman? It wasn’t even a remote possibility. For one thing, they already had a chairman!

“But Bob Hill is Chairman,” he said dumbly.

“Are you alright, Jack?” she asked, puzzled. “Bob resigned a few weeks ago. Don’t you remember?”

Jack gave her a blank stare. Then it came back to him! An email! There had been an email. They had all received it and no one knew what to make of it. But it didn’t make sense. It didn’t seem real somehow.

He thought hard about it and started to recall details. There was some business about Regina and the newer members. There was something not right about that, but he couldn’t remember why. Then, the thought slipped away and he couldn’t get it again. Why was it so hard to remember things?

His eyes were drawn to movement in front of him. Regina’s leg was swinging gently, her shiny black shoe catching the light. This fascinated him for some reason and he stopped to study it. He glanced up at her and stared. He was struck by how stunning she looked today. There was almost a glow about her. When he realized he was staring, he blushed and looked away.

“Jack, are you alright?” Regina asked again, cocking an eyebrow.

“I’m not sure.” Then, trying to move the conversation away from himself, he cleared his throat and said, “I really think Chairman might be a little ambitious at this time,” he said carefully.

“My ambitions have hardly been a secret, Jack.”

Jack paused for a moment to look at her. It wasn’t what she had just said, but how she said it. It was almost, well, suggestive. In his current state, with his thoughts so sluggish, and his eyes wandering dangerously, he wondered if he was making more out of it than what was there. He swallowed uncomfortably. His mouth was dry.

He tried to keep his mind on the subject at hand and focused on her plan of being Chairman. It still sounded crazy to him. Didn’t she have a clue as to how the rest of the board thought of her?

“But the other members. . .” he started to say before she cut him off.

“They’d be just as attracted as you are.”

“Oh,” he breathed, then tried to recover. Making one last attempt to get through to her, he said, “Look, even if I voted for you—and I’m not saying I am—the older members would never go for it.”

The look on Regina’s face was a satisfied grin that she quickly suppressed. “Your vote will be enough.”

“You don’t understand. Even if you somehow won by some slim majority, you would never get anything done with a divided board. The older members, especially, have a lot of influence over the company and—”

“I don’t need them, Jack. I need you,” Regina said meaningfully.

The tone of her voice and the look in her eye told him he wasn’t imagining anything. She was trying to seduce him. The thing was, now that he was sure, he found he didn’t really mind. His eyes found hers, and stayed there.

Changing her approach, she took on a persuasive tone. “Look, I know how close you are to the older members, but you can’t hold on to the past. The work they’ve done is commendable, but we need a new direction. Some new blood would do the company some good.”

That made sense, he thought, nodding along with her.

“It’s time for a change, don’t you think?”

“Change,” he said, still nodding.

As she looked away, he once again caught sight of motion in front of him. His eyes wandered down to her leg as it swayed back and forth. The hose she wore enhanced her figure and he couldn’t help but trace the shapely curve of her thigh, down her calf, down to the shiny black heel she wore. It had partially slipped off and was hanging from her toes. More than anything, he wanted to take it, slip it back on, and then run a hand along the soft fabric, back up her leg again.

“That’s right, Jack. Good things will come from this. Watch and see.”

“Watch and see,” he repeated automatically. His eyes remained fixed on her leg. It swayed slowly before him, the shiny black shoe hanging precariously from her toes. Over and over he heard the words, watch and see, watch and see.

“It’s really not such a bad idea, you know,” he heard.

“Nnnnoooo,” he responded, not at all disagreeing. When he heard her chuckle, he realized he needed to have some kind of response. It was a struggle, but he managed to say, “But there are certain things that they would be looking for.”

“Which I have. They’ll find my qualifications quite attractive.”

He smiled to himself.

“Let me tell you what I have in mind while you listen. When I’m done, you can tell me what you want.”

“Sure,” he managed to say.

Regina went on to describe all her plans and how she was going to move the company into a bright new future. He nodded at the right times and gave an occasional ‘hmmm’ as if he was considering the idea, but in truth, he heard almost nothing she said. Eventually, he took to simply nodding his head—in time with the motion before him—saving himself the effort of speaking.

His eyes began to lose focus as he continued to watch the gentle swaying before him. His face had gone slack and his mouth was slightly parted. On and on she went, talking luxuriously, her gorgeous voice washing over him. He was lost, completely entranced, enjoying the feeling that spread throughout him. He didn’t notice when her focus changed to him.

“You love my ideas. You love all of them.” He nodded obediently. “They fill you with contentment, making you feel complete. You want to hear more.” A pause to let that sink in, then she went on, " All you need to do is relax and let yourself go. Relax and let go.”

He felt himself slipping away into a peaceful haze. As if from a great distance he heard, “You love being here with me and want this feeling to go on forever. You love listening to my voice and what it does to you. You want me and would do anything for me—anything just to hear my voice.”

On and on it went, and he loved every minute of it. He closed his eyes briefly, then a little longer. Finally, he knew it was okay to close them altogether. He heard someone groan.

He had no idea how long she went on. She may have spoken for a very long time, or it might have been a few seconds. He didn’t care. He was in love with that voice; that beautiful voice. He let go and slipped away.

“That’s it,” he heard. “Feel yourself slowly coming up and now tell me what you really want.”

He heard someone reply, “You.” It was almost a whisper.

“That’s good. Very good. Now say it again, like you mean it. What do you want?”

“You,” he heard again, with more conviction.

“You’re certain.”

“Yes.”

“Nothing I can say to change—”

“No.”

“And so you’ll do?” she left the question hanging.

“Anything.”

“Very good. And my ideas?”

“I love them . . . all of them.”

“Why?”

“. . . feel complete. . . .”

“Excellent. Alright, now you’re going down again. This time you’ll find it easier to go deeper. . . .”

As the voice drifted away, he could have sworn he heard another voice, very quiet, all around him. “Love, Adore, Worship. . . .” before that, too, faded away.

Again and again this went on. Each time, it became easier. Each time, the responses became more certain until there was almost a religious fervor in the voice.

“So, what do you think?” Regina asked him.

Jack looked up, dazed. Regina had come around to his side of the desk and was leaning against it, looking down at him. Her eyes caught his and he froze, captured by her stunning beauty. He stared at her in awe. She was nodding, and he nodded along with her. Without thinking, he said, “I love it.”

“Really?”

“Oh yes,” he gushed. “You’d be perfect for the job. Just perfect.”

Regina smiled a glorious smile. “I’m so glad, Jack. You know, I was hoping you’d feel that way. You believe in me now. I know you do. But more than that, you see what I do: there’s something special between us. We both know it. We’ve always known it.”

Jack swallowed, hardly daring to believe what he’d heard.

Regina licked her lips and looked at him with undisguised desire. “If I was on the board, if I was Chairman, we could be . . . together. We could do anything, you and I. Would you like that? Would you like to work under me?”

With that look of awe still on his face, he nodded again, even more vigorously.

“Under me, Jack, serving me,” Regina emphasized. “You would be my personal aide; my emissary to the board.”

Jack kept on nodding. It all made sense now. Suddenly, an image popped into his head and it filled his heart with joy. Not only would he be working for her, but he would be serving her! He imagined all the wonderful things he could do for her and to her.

“Yes, and I can promise that I would show my appreciation in ways you can only imagine.”

Jack shuddered in anticipation.

Then Regina took his chin in her fingers, tilting his head up. “Come, my dear.”

Jack started to rise, but she laughed as if watching a child’s antics. She glanced at the floor, and then back at him. He blushed, dropped to his knees and gazed up at her.

“Join me, Jack. Give yourself to me. Together we will remake the company in my image.”

From all around him he heard: Love, Adore, Worship. Again and again they repeated. Love, Adore, Worship. They felt right to him, and he smiled. Then there was a new word, and it came from his mouth without the slightest hesitation.

“Mistress.”

The look on her face was extreme satisfaction. “Yes. . . .”

Jack nodded happily. He watched as she slid her hose down, eased herself back on the desk and, with a suggestive look on her face, slowly opened her legs.

Jack closed his eyes, took a deep breath and surrendered to his new Mistress.

The office began to dissolve around him.

42.

Closing her eyes, she gasped as she felt his tongue enter her. She was incredibly aroused and knew she couldn’t hold out for long. Each breath came with shuddering intensity as she basked in the glory of her greatest triumph. Her longtime enemy, Jack Radley, was finally on his knees before her.

She felt a change about her. Opening her eyes, she looked around in confusion. She was in a room in someone’s house. Where the hell was the office?

She heard a sound to her side, and turned to see a door, slightly ajar. Beyond it, collapsing to the floor, was a woman, moaning as she fingered herself vigorously. She wondered who it was, and what the hell she thought she was doing!

Then she remembered a name. Stephanie. A sense of wonder came over her. Looking down she saw Jack’s head under her maid’s outfit and it all came back to her. Her face broke out in a look of pure delight. It had worked. It had worked!

Looking back at Stephanie, she understood. The woman had witnessed the entire encounter. Seeing her Mistress’ seduction of Jack had obviously been too much for her, and she was now hopelessly caught in the throws of passion, on the verge of an orgasm.

The sight of her former employers so completely devoted to her gave Simone a joy she couldn’t contain. She arched back and enjoyed the most satisfying orgasm she’d ever had.

To be continued. . . .