The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It Finally Worked

Chapter 6

It’s been a month since I moved into my new house. Josh, Vicki and their daughters were regular visitors. Josh and I had become real friends (the fact that since he met me his sex life has gone through the roof didn’t hurt).

Vicki and the girls were out shopping.

Mary, Bridget and Jackie were also regular guests. It turned out that they all went to school together and Vicki and Josh knew all of their parents. Over the last month Josh and I had fucked all of the women many times. We also had Becky as a little fuck toy. The women were all attracted to each other as well as Josh and I. Things were going great

I had yet to take control of the three teen’s parents, so they had to lie to them about their activities, but that was on my to-do list.

Josh and I were drinking a few beers.

“I have to tell you James, life is a lot better since you moved in.” Josh said

“Hey, it’s the least I can do. Tell me, just between us, off all the women which is your favorite?”

“Vicki will always be my favorite, but other than her I have to say Bridget.”

“For me Vicki is the best too, but Lucy is a close second. Naturally the couple of nights with both of them were spectacular.” I replied

“Last week Vicki came home for lunch and I was in the shower with Bridget. She joined us and at one point I was fucking Bridget in the ass and Vicki was licking her twat. That was awesome.” He told me.

“Tonight I want something different. You up for it?”

“Sure thing.”

We got up and headed for the door. Just then Vicki and the girls came in.

“Josh and I are going out tonight, so you ladies are on your own.” I said to her

“Are you sure we can entice you to stay in?” Vicki said as she opened her blouse to reveal her glorious tits.

“Tempting, but not tonight.” I said as I gave her melons a nice squeeze.

“Well I guess the girls and I will have to entertain ourselves.” She said as we left.

It was 5 pm on a Saturday. We drove around looking for something interesting to do. I didn’t have an exact plan; I just knew I wanted something new and nasty.

We drove for about an hour chatting and coming up with suggestions, but nothing really got me excited. We passed a church and considered going in, but it didn’t look very busy. Then we drove past a nice house with about 5 cars parked in front.

“Do you know these people?” I asked

“Nope. Looks like a party.”

“Let’s check it out.” I said as I pulled in. “Follow my lead.”

I rang the door bell and very pretty woman of about 45 years answered. She had blond hair, pretty face and a nice body. She had nice curves and very little fat. She was about a C cup. She was wearing a red skirt and white blouse.

“Can I help you?” She asked

I pushed the button on my watch.

“I’m agent James Coffee and this is Agent Miller. We need to speak to the owner of this house.”

“My name is Pauline Wright and I own this house with my Husband George.”

“Do you have a room where we can speak privately?”

“Yes, the study.” She pointed to a room on the left.

We walked past her and into the room “Get your husband and meet us in here. Tell no one else.”

We waited for 3 minutes and then she came back with a man of average height and build.

“I’m George Wright, what is this all about” I pushed the button

“Sir, I am agent James Coffee and this is Agent Josh Miller, we are with the CDI (just made that one up) and we are investigating home grown terrorist cells. Can you tell me about this meeting you are having.”

“It’s not a meeting, it’s a family party.”

“Who is in attendance?”

“Well there is me and my wife and our two sons, Michael and Patrick. My sister, Sofia and her husband Andrew with their daughter Tina. And my other sister, Ann and her two daughters, Sarah, Angie and her son Tommy.”

“How old is the youngest person?” I asked.

“That would be Tommy. He is 16.”

“Excellent. Now we need to determine if anyone here is a terrorist. We will start with you two.”

“This is ridiculous. No one here is a terrorist. We’ve known everyone here for years.”

“You’d be surprised how many people don’t know about terrorist cells in their own family.” Josh added.

“He’s right. So we have several sure fire tests that we will need to conduct. You will not interfere or resist. Understood?” I asked them.

“Absolutely.” George answered.

“Great. Now the best tests are of a sexual nature. Anyone refusing to perform any sexual act that we ask them to must be a terrorist. As well if the person is not a terrorist performing those acts will turn them on greatly and make it easy for them to achieve orgasm. Do you understand?”

“Yes” they said in unison.

“Very well. To start I want you both to disrobe.” They did as ordered. Pauline had a beautiful body. She had tan lines, but very smooth skin. Her breasts were real and only sagged slightly. She had nice curves and a shapely ass. Her pubic hair was a little unruly, but other than that she was a knock out. They both stood naked before us. George was already sporting a huge erection. It was at about 7″ long and fairly thick.

“Well George it’s looks like you may not be a terrorist.” I walked over to Pauline. “I’ll have to check you out though.” I said as I reached down and slipped my hand between her legs. I easily inserted my finger into her wet pussy. I took my wet finger from her and brought it to her mouth. I inserted into her and she looked shocked. “Looks good here. Why don’t you see if you can make him cum with your mouth?”

She dropped to her knees and started stroking her husband’s cock. She soon took him in her mouth. George looked happy as can be.

“How is she doing George?”

“Oh god this is great.”

“Does she not do that for you very often?”

“Only about twice a year. Oh god I’m going to cum.”

“In her mouth George.” I ordered.

Pauline was pumping his cock fast with one hand and masturbating with the other. He soon came with a fury and she swallowed his load. She sat on the ground still with one hand working her pussy.

“Well George we are convinced of your innocence. Now get dressed and send in your sons. “Pauline, you look like you’re ready for a good fucking. Your sons should be able to help you.”

“No, not my sons. Please.” She pleaded

“We have to make sure they are loyal. Would you rather I have them fuck each other.”

“No, I guess not.” She said. Just then two young men entered. One was short and stocky and the other tall and slim. They both stopped in their tracks when they saw their naked mother sitting on the leather couch. Before they could react I pushed the button and introduced myself. I gave them the same story (as I would for everyone else that night)

“So boys I want you both to tag team your mother. Why don’t you each take an end?” Michael, the shorter younger one, was naked first and approached his mother. She wasted no time taking his cock into her mouth. He almost immediately reached down for her tits. Patrick soon followed. He surprised me a little when he got on his knees and dove into his mom’s pussy. She was taken by surprise.

She had settled on the couch lying on her back. Michael’s cock in her mouth and Patrick licking her pussy. Patrick seemed to know what he was doing, because she came in no time. Once her orgasm was done he stood up and guided her to a doggy position. She hardly took Michael’s cock from her mouth.

“I’ve always wanted to fuck you doggy style.” Patrick exclaimed as he got into position.

“Then fuck my wet pussy Patrick.” She said, taking Michaels cock out long enough to say it.

He fucked her for a good ten minutes. She came again.

“My turn. Let’s switch.” Michael said.

“Sure thing.” Patrick pulled out and moved to the other side of the couch.

“Ever suck a cock covered in your own cum mom?” He asked her.

“No, but I would love too.” She replied.

They fucked her for another ten minutes. Then Michael reached down and took his mother’s tits and held them tight.

“That’s it baby, fill my cunt with your spunk.” She shouted to him.

This made him cum inside her. Patrick also lost it all over her face. She was so into the abuse she was getting she came for a third time.

“Oh my god boys, you fucked your mother good.”

“Mom you were fantastic.” Patrick said

“Well that clear all of you.” I said.

Boys get dressed. Pauline go and get cleaned up.

The boys were just about to leave when I stopped them.

“Boys send in your aunt Sofia and her husband please.”

“Sure thing.” They soon arrive. He was huge. At least 6 foot 5 and close to 300 lbs. She was about 5 foot 7, bright red hair that hung to her shoulders. She had pale skin and a very curvy figure. She was wearing a loose, white skirt and a light blue blouse. She was showing a generous amount of cleavage.

I repeated my procedure.

“Now tell me Andrew, are you the jealous type?”

“Yes I am. I don’t like anyone looking at my wife.”

“Well that’s too bad. To prove yourself you’re going to sit in the chair and watch. Say one word and we will arrest you.”

He sat down and did not talk. “Josie, if you can make us both cum, then you pass.”

“If I have to.” She said.

She sauntered over to me and kissed me hard and long. She pressed her sexy body up against me and grinded my crotch. I was already hard, but she made it worse. Then she repeated her performance for Josh.

Then she pulled back and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She did not pull it off. She revealed a stunning set of what had to be DD’s. She unclasped her bra from behind and turned away from us. With a few maneuvers her bra was on the floor. Next she bent at the waist and reached under her skirt and pulled down her matching panties. She stayed in that position, knees unbent, and ran her hands up her calves and thighs, lifting her skirt until we just caught a glimpse of her pussy. She then stood and faced us. Her hands were covering her large tits.

“You boys like big tits?” she asked us.

“Yes.” Josh replied

“Would you like to see these big soft titties of mine?”

“Would I.” I said

“Then get those hard cocks out.” She demanded.

We both wasted no time taking off our clothes. We both stood naked in front of her, our hard cock’s standing at attention.

“Such nice cock.” She said as she dropped her hands and revealed amazing tits.

“I don’t know which one I want to suck first.” She dropped to her knees and took Josh first. She spent 15 minutes alternating from one cock to the other. She was the best cock sucker yet.

“That’s enough kids play. Let’s get down to business.” She stood and slipped off her skirt. She kept the open blouse on. She had a small patch of red hair, neatly trim on her pussy. She pushed us to the sofa and mounted me first. She easily slipped my cock into her soaking wet hole. I took her tits in my hands and mauled them. She reached down and jerked Josh’s cock. She soon came on my stick. Then she stood, turned around and sat on Josh’s cock. He was playing with her tits from behind. I stood up and my cock lined up with her mouth. She took it in immediately. I saw Josh slip his thumb into her ass. She jumped at this, but it triggered an orgasm. This set me off. I pulled out of her mouth and covered her face. Josh pushed her forward and pulled out and shot all over her ass. She collapsed on the floor.

“Very well done. You both pass. Andrew go get your daughter and sister in-law Ann. But first ask Pauline to come here.” He stood and left. Pauline arrived and saw Josie on the floor looking content, but messy.

“Would you take Josie to get cleaned up? I would you to clean her yourself and be thorough. I would also like you to trim your pussy like hers.”

“No problem.” She said as she walked out with Josie. I was tempted to follow and watch, but other business first.

Andrew returned with a short brunette, with a small build and boobs that weren’t small, but suited her frame. She was older so it had to be Ann. The other girl was about 22. She was short, with black hair cut short, a very cute face and a near perfect hourglass figure. Her tits were massive, like her mom. Ann was wearing tight jeans and a black blouse. Tina was wearing white Capri pants and a very tight green T-shirt. I gave them the same song and dance and they believed me.

“So Andrew because you have proven yourself, I am going to give you a choice. A – You fuck your daughter while she eats out Ann. B – You fuck Ann while she eats out your daughter or C – they eat each other out and you fuck off.”

“Well if I have the choice I pick B. No offence Tina, but I can bring myself to have sex with you.” He said

“Its fine with me dad.” She answered

“Well folk let’s move this along.” I said. Josh and I sat and waited.

Andrew took off his cloth and showed us a massive cock. The thing had to be at least 11″ long and 3″ thick. No wonder his wife was a sex freak.

“My god. You’re going to fuck me with that.” Ann said as she finished undressing, showing a near perfect body with a neatly trimmed pussy. “Just go slow, please.”

“Mom told me you were big, but wow.” Tina said. She had only taken off her pants. She stood there showing a clean shaven pussy and a nice bubble butt. Somehow seeing her in nothing but a tight green T-shirt hugging her massive tits, was turning me on. She sat on the arm of the couch and spread her legs. Ann got on the couch with her head resting on Tina’s thigh and her legs spread wide. She started rubbing Tina’s pussy with her left hand. Andrew took his massive tool and brought it to Ann’s cunt. She used her right hand to guide him in. It took a bit of work, but he was soon fucking her. She was starting to really enjoy it. She finally lowered her mouth to Tina’s crotch. Tina put her hands on the back of her aunt’s head and grinded her pussy into her face.

“Oh yeah, you really know how to lick a pussy Aunt Ann.” She said to her. Tina’s nipples were so hard that they looked like they would rip through the T-shirt.

Then Ann started with a whole chorus of “Oh Fuck, Oh Jesus, Oh God” as she came all over Andrew’s cock.

Andrew pumped her for another 5 minutes then he pulled out and aimed his weapon at her face. A little surprised at the sudden vacancy in her pussy, Ann lifted her head from Tina’s pussy just in time to see the first stream hit her in the face. What followed was an onslaught of cum hitting her face and Tina’s pussy. When he was done, Tina grabbed Ann’s head and pushed it back into her crotch, forcing her aunt to eat the sperm off of it. This was the trigger she needed. She came hard.

“Well that was impressive.” I said. Ann continued to lick up all the sperm she could.

That only left Sarah, Angie and Tommy. I was hard again, so I wanted to fuck someone.

“Josh you want to fuck this time or sit out?” I asked him

“After seeing that I need some release.” He answered.

“Andrew, send me Sarah and Angie.” He left obediently.

“Would you like us to leave?” Tina asked.

“Up to you. We are going to fuck them, so if you want to watch, that’s fine.” I offered

“I’d rather not.” Ann said as she got dressed.

“I’ll stay” Tina said. She sat on the couch with her legs crossed. With a quick look you might not be able to tell she was only wearing a top.

The girls arrived. Sarah was a spitting image of her mother. Only 20 years old. Angie was taller, with B or C cups and red hair. They were both attractive. I pushed the button and gave them the story. They were quick to prove themselves.

“Very well, lose the clothes.” They were both naked in no time.

“Ladies on the couch, on your knees facing the wall. One on either side of Tina.” They did as they were told.

I got behind Sarah and Josh behind Angie. I looked at Tina “Maybe we should all be naked.

She took the hint and removed the T-shirt. Her tits were as big as her mother’s, with any sag.

Josh and I started fucking the women. Tina started masturbating.

“Girls, why don’t you help poor Tina. Massage her tits for her.” They both rose up and started rubbing Tina’s tits. She was loving it. We fucked them hard for 20 minutes. Tina made herself come twice and the girls each came once. I looked at Josh, then at Tina’s tits. He got the hint. We both pulled out and pumped our cocks while aiming them at Tina. She was soon covered in our spunk.

“Ladies, I think Tina needs help again.” They both leaned down and started licking the sperm off her tits.

“Ok ladies get dressed and send in Tommy.”

When Tommy arrived I took control. I now had everyone in the house.

“Tommy, are you a virgin?” I asked him.

“Yes”

“How far have you gone?”

“I touch a boob once.”

“Ever seen a real naked woman?”

“No.”

“Let’s change that. Follow me.”

We left the study and found everyone talking in the living room. Pauline and George and Josie and Andrew were holding hands and looking happy.

“Well folks everyone has passed except for Tommy hear. To prove himself he is going to have to lose his virginity. One of you is going to help him. Ladies all of you please disrobe and stand in a line. Being chosen will be a great honor.”

When they were in place, I was pleased with the sight. First was Pauline, with her perfect C cups and tight body and now neatly trimmed pussy. Next were Ann, Sarah and Angie. Then Josie, with her massive tits and curvy figure. Beside her was Tina. Shorter, but built the same. All looking great.

“Tommy, I want you to walk up and down. Feel them all. Touch their tits and ass. Finger their pussies. Then pick on to fuck.

He smiled. He walked up to Pauline. She was smiling warmly at him. He reached out and touched her boobs gingerly.

“They’re not going to break” she said with a smile.

That’s when she grabbed her tits with both hands. Then he moved them down and cupped her ass. Finally he put his hand between her legs and moved a finger in. He looked surprised at how wet she was.

“a woman is suppose to be wet when she’s horny” Pauline said.

He smiled at her and moved on to his mother. He was a little hesitant with her and his sisters, but they still tried to entice him. When he got to Josie she took his hands and helped him massage her tits. Then she turned around and stuck her ass out. He rubbed her ass and fingered her from behind. Tina did the same as her mother.

“Well who is it going to be?” I asked.

“It’s a really tough choice. I’ve always found aunt Pauline and aunt Josie super hot, but I’m going to have to pick Tina.”

“Yippee” Tina jumped for joy.

“Congratulations Tina. Since he has no experience, you better show him the ropes.”

“No problem.” She said as she guided him to a chair. She undid his pants and pulled them off. His underwear was next. His modest cock was hard as a rock.

“Sit back and relax.” She said to him as she engulfed his cock. She was only sucking on it for about a minute when he started to tense up.

“Oh no, not now, too soon…” he said as he filled her mouth with sperm.

“Oh man, I blew it.” He said. But he had not noticed that Tina never stopped sucking on his cock. With a few minutes he was hard again. That’s when she stood up.

“It’s ok cuz. Guys always cum fast the first time. Good thing is, you recover quick.” She straddle him. Her boobs were in his face and his cock was pressed between her crotch and his belly.

“Feel free to suck on my nipples while I fuck your brains out.” As she said this she shifted up and guided his cock into her own pussy. He face was showing pure elation. He reached out and grabbed her bouncing tits. He soon had a nipple in his mouth. She was grinding him hard.

That’s when I noticed that all the women were still naked and were either fingering themselves of rubbing their tits, or in Josie’s case both.

That’s when Tina flung her head back, sticking her tits in the air and came hard on his cock. Tommy grabbed her hips hard and drove into her with a young man’s passion. He exploded for the second time in 10 minutes. When Tina was done thrashing, she leaned in and kissed him hard.

“You were great.” She said.

“Well folks, your all cleared. I will take all of your phone numbers. If Josh or I call you will follow our instructions. And since Tommy here got to lose his virginity I want every woman here to fuck him at least 5 times in the next 3 month for practice. Feel free to enjoys the rest of the night.

Josh and I left.

“That was fun.” He said.

“Yes it was.”

“Man that Andrew fella is hung like a horse.”

“I know. I think I’m jealous.”

“You know, Vicki would love a crack at him. She always loved big cocks. You should see her with the dildos at home.”

“I have, remember.”

“Oh yeah.”

“Maybe we should let her have him.”

“Oh god I have a great idea. She has always had a submissive fantasy. We should arrange it so she is forced to fuck him.”

“That sounds interesting.” I said