The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It Makes ’Em Bigger

Categories: mf, md, gr

Synopsis: An ordinary guy lucks into an extraordinary situation.

Note: All characters are of consenting age, unless otherwise noted.

Part 1 – What Happened?

Kent was commonly believed to be ordinary. His coworkers and friends certainly believed it. Hell, even Kent believed it. Fresh out of college, he had completely emerged himself in his work. In his mind, he did so simply as a means to succeed. Get up, go to work, stay way too late at work, stop at the bar for a few drinks after work, go home – and then start all over again the next day. You might say his entire life was in a rut.

Part of that predictable routine was a “jack” session at least once every couple days. Like most guys, he had his favorite web sites to help him along; some video, some fantasy stories… you know the drill.

And since I’m sure you’re curious; yes, he was also ordinary in that department. About 7 inches long, average girth, producing an ordinary amount of ejaculate.

Kent had been with a few women in college and had even fallen in love with a beautiful exchange student from Mexico named Ana. They dated for almost a year, planning for the future. Then one day, Kent knocked on her door and she refused to answer. Yelling at him through the door, she told him she was breaking it off and wouldn’t talk about it any further.

Weeks later Jenny, a mutual friend, told Kent that Ana had broken it off because she had been unsatisfied with their sex life. She simply wanted more in the bedroom. When pressed, Jenny didn’t know exactly Ana wanted – just that she wanted something else.

After that, Kent dated a few girls, but nothing really seemed to click. So he finished his degree and jumped headlong into the workforce. After only a few years, he had been made a regional manager. The money and benefits were good and he was well-liked by his coworkers -though they rarely thought of him unless he was in the room.

So another ordinary day work day was coming to a close. After clocking out, Kent decided to grab some take-out food on the way home from his favorite local Asian restaurant. He and Ana had frequented the place, but he hadn’t been there for a few months because the last time, the owner’s wife had tried to hit on him. While flattering, it was also a bit creepy since she was almost 70 years old. With deep wrinkles in her face, a slightly hunched stance and noting the few teeth she still had, Kent had politely thanked her for her hospitality, paid his bill and made a hasty exit.

Upon entering, he heard a familiar voice and broken English; “Mr. Kent! Is so nice to see you again. Do you want regular order? You no look good. Too thin. Too many hour at work, I think. I have new recipe for you with chicken and cashew and extra ingredient. Very good. If you want, I make special for you.”

Not one to turn down such a kind offer, Kent simply nodded and requested a beer to sip during the wait. The old woman went into the kitchen to start the order then returned with Kent’s beer. Seated at a booth near the kitchen, Kent began sipping on his beer, letting the days stresses slowly melt away.

Though it seemed like much longer, the meal only took about 10 minutes to prepare for take-out. When it was ready, the old woman packaged it and brought it to Kent’s table, along with the check. Kent noticed something written on the customer portion of the check, but couldn’t read it clearly without his glasses – so he paid it no mind.

After finishing his beer, Kent paid for his meal and headed to his modest apartment. Inside, he changed out of his business suit into a comfortable pair of sweat pants, turned on the television and ate his meal. “Better than usual”, he thought. “That old lady sure knows how to cook.”

After a catching up on the local and international news, Kent decided to have one more beer before heading to bed. As it turned out, he made it about half way through that beer before falling asleep on the couch, sitting up, slumped to one side.

Kent slept soundly most nights. But tonight was not most nights. Only a few hours after falling asleep, he woke with a start because there was a pain in his special area; a dull, throbbing pain that seemed to echo with every heartbeat through his body.

It should be noted that Kent had a very low tolerance for pain. Many men would have simply thought it was an unusually strong pressure sensation. However, Kent was terrified. Not wanting to call an ambulance yet, he figured he’d head toward the bathroom and see if this was just a short-term problem that could be resolved with some time on the toilet. He slowly made his way from the couch to the bathroom, occasionally crawling. Once there, he found his way to the toilet and sat. “This isn’t helping”, he thought, “I feel like I’ve got to get out of these sweatpants”. So he did just that.

He slid the sweatpants down far enough so that he could put his bare bottom on the toilet seat. “Just in case that old woman at the Chinese restaurant screwed up my order and I need to…”

But then he immediately stopped. Staring down in awe, he saw an extraordinary sight. His cock was at least twice as thick as it was earlier that day! And just as important, he had his sweatpants down almost mid-thigh and the end of his cock was still covered!

He dropped his sweatpants to the ground, around his ankles. And there it was; at least 10 inches long, twice as thick as before and hard as granite. Kent decided to test to see if he was having a really odd dream. So he slipped the sweatpants completely off, slowly stood and turned to face the mirror. While looking at his own reflection, he used an old trick he’d heard about; pinch yourself. He pinched his own arm. Nothing changed. He pinched his side. Nothing changed. Then he looked down and grabbed his cock. OH MY GOD! His cock was super-sensitive. He almost came just from wrapping his hand around it … and he could barely do that.

Almost dizzy just from the sensation, he grabbed the edge of the vanity and instinctively began to slowly run his hand up and down the length of this newly-enlarged cock attached to his own body.

Keep in mind, Kent had jacked off many, many times since puberty. But it had never felt like this. His entire body was threatening to give way. After only a few strokes, he felt a tension in his balls like never before. Instinct told him he was going to cum – and that he should aim it at the toilet, but he couldn’t stop stroking. The pleasure was almost mind-melting. Then it happened. He let loose a stream of cum that hit the mirror. Then another. And it just didn’t stop. Gobs and gobs of the stuff just kept jetting out the end of this newly overgrown cock, splattering all over the mirror, the vanity and finally the rug at his feet.

When it finally subsided, Kent was still gripping the vanity and completely shell-shocked. “This is one of the greatest dreams ever”, he thought. “There’s no way this is really happening.” Now that the pain had subsided, he made his way slowly toward his bedroom and dropped on his bed. Staring up at the ceiling, he smiled, certain that this crazy dream would continue and tomorrow would be just like normal.

When the morning sun woke him, streaming though the blinds, he was still groggy. Feeling like he’d had many more than two beers the night before, he reflected on the weird dreams from the night before. Even though it was a Saturday, he knew he had things to do. So he decided to fight through the hangover feeling, make some breakfast, take a shower and get on with his day.

But when he pulled the covers back, he noticed with alarm that he still had the huge cock from last night’s dream. “How can this be? This is the most realistic, fucked-up dream ever.” Rising from the bed, he noticed that his cock was slapping him on the thighs with every step – and it was soft! Still, the damn thing hung at least 7 inches from his body … and thick!

Still not certain if he was dreaming, he entered the bathroom for his normal morning pee. Upon opening the door, he stopped short… “HOLY CRAP! Someone must’ve dumped a gallon of jizz in here”, he thought. It was all over the mirror, the vanity and even the rug.

And then it hit him; this wasn’t a dream at all. In complete shock, he fell to the floor in the hallway and fainted.