The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It Makes ’Em Bigger

Thanks to all who provided feedback! If you like this addition, please let me know and I’ll be glad to continue.

Part 3: Loving Life

Ana and Kent spent the next couple years dating, enjoying their mutual love of fine cuisine, great jazz and, most importantly, having copious amounts of sex. Over time, little by little, Kent learned to control himself and delay cumming all over Ana at the merest touch or slutty phrase she’d utter. Eventually, he was able to hold off for as much as a full hour before finally letting his balls send a massive stream of his enhanced cum out the end of his cock.

And to make matters even more interesting, the enhancements from Xiu’s “special ingredient” had continued. Ana’s breasts had grown from their initial 34B size to a full 34D after only two sessions with Kent. Now, they were a full 34FF! Kent was constantly horny and at a loss for words when she walked around the apartment without a bra – or sometimes without any clothes at all. He could barely restrain himself and make himself get ready for work when he saw her tight ass swaying by. But those tits! OH. MY. GOD. Those tits were simply magnificent. Ana had taken on the shape of some of Kent’s favorite busty models – and she was his for the taking! Life simply didn’t couldn’t get any better.

One evening after work, Kent walked in to find Ana cooking dinner in nothing more than one of his oversized white t-shirts. With no bra, her oversized melons swayed and slapped into each other with every step. Kent was immediately hard. He snuck up behind her and slipped his hands around her waist, slowly raising his hands to cup her glorious jugs through the t-shirt. She moaned, smiled to herself, closed her eyes and dropped her head backward to his shoulder. As he kneaded those beautiful chest globes, his cock hardened even more. At this point, it was almost painful to keep his cock confined in his tight boxers and pants. Ana seemed to sense this and turned, dropped to her knees and began to undress him, beginning with his pants.

When his pants and boxers were finally off, his rock-hard cock almost slapped her in the face. “Oh baby,” she said, “I think it’s even bigger than last night. Can I measure it?”

“Sure babe, you can do whatever you want with my cock.” Kent replied. He had been tempted to measure it himself after the growth had started. But he secretly had hoped Ana would want to do it for him. Another little fantasy was coming true.

Ana went into the next room and grabbed a tape measure from her sewing kit. Kent remained standing in the kitchen – as did his cock. Ana came back into the kitchen at an easy trot, her massive tits slapping around under the t-shirt, which did nothing to ease Kent’s state of arousal.

Back on her knees, Ana took his hardness in one hand and stretched the tape measure out down the length of his cock, beginning at the base. “OH. MY. GOD! Baby, your cock is almost a foot long!”

She continued, “So… is there anything special you’d like for me to do to help you with that monster cock of yours?”

“Yes there is, baby. Why don’t you turn off the stove and join me on the couch?”

On his way to the couch, Kent removed the rest of his clothes then sat down and waited for Ana. When she came into the living room, she began to shed the t-shirt, bringing her beautiful orbs and shaved pussy into full view. Kent couldn’t resist and gave his (almost) foot-long cock a few slow strokes.

“So, what did you have in mind, baby?” she asked.

He looked at her and deliberately said, “Daddy wants you to come sit on his lap, baby.”

She suddenly got a strange look in her eyes… then smiled a wicked smile and said, “Oh goody! I love sitting on your lap, Daddy. It makes me feel all tingly inside.”

Ana crossed the room and sat on Kent’s lap facing him, her huge tits pressed into his chest.

“I want to give you a kiss, baby,” he said. “Would you like that?”

“Oh yes, Daddy! I like it when you kiss me.”

“Now honey, you have to promise not to tell anyone, OK? Not even your best friends.”

“I promise, Daddy.”

“Good girl.” And with that, he leaned forward to kiss her gently on her soft lips. Running his hands across her back to press her big tits into his chest harder, the kiss quickly became more passionate, with tongues dancing and Ana’s hands wrapped in his auburn hair.

Kent slowly eased the pressure of their hug so he could work his hands around to her massive tits, alternating between gentle groping, testing the weight of each of her breasts and occasionally some semi-rough mauling and twisting her nipples.

“Oh God! I love when you play with my boobies, Daddy!” she exclaimed. “Do you like my boobies, Daddy?”

“Baby, I’ve told you this before… when breasts are as big as yours, they’re officially called “tits”. Only girls with small breasts have “boobies”. Yours are soft and firm at the same time. They’re big, beautiful, mouth-watering tits. Can you feel how excited Daddy is to play with your tits?”

“Yes Daddy”, she replied. “I can feel your big thingie pushing into my butt and my pussy.”

“That’s good, baby. But it’s not called a “thingie”. When a penis gets as big as mine, it’s called a cock. Only little boys have a “thingie”. Now, would you like to make Daddy feel good now too?”

“Oh yes, Daddy. What should I do?”

“Go ahead and slide down onto the carpet between my legs, baby. Daddy wants you to suck on his big cock.”

“Goody!” And with that, she slid off Kent’s lap and slowly went to her knees between his legs, dragging her mountainous tits down his chest and across his rock hard cock along the way. “I’m not sure I can get this all in my mouth, Daddy. It’s so big!”

“That’s OK, baby. Just go slow and get as much as you can in your mouth.”

So she began to tease his cockhead with her tongue, slowly circling the head and occasionally sucking when a dollop of pre-cum oozed out. Then, she did her best to swallow his whole cock. She could only get just over half in her mouth and down her throat before she started gagging. But God bless her, she kept trying. For about 10 minutes, she kept sucking like a vacuum cleaner, trying her best to suck out a load of his cum.

Kent finally had to stop her. He wanted her pussy too bad to waste a big load her mouth. So he gently pulled her up to his lap again.

“Do you want to feel Daddy’s big cock in your tight, little pussy baby?”

“Yes! But please go slow, Daddy. I’ve never had anything that big in there before.”

“Don’t worry, baby. I would never do anything to hurt you. You can be on top and choose your own pace. We can go as slow or as fast as you want.”

With that, Ana grabbed his cock and lined it up with her shaved pussy. Slowly, she began to sink down. Each inch seemed to make her eyes pop open again, her mouth agape and her breathing heavy. With each stroke, she got another inch or more embedded in her warm, wet pussy.

“Oh GOD! Daddy, your cock is huge! It feels so good!” she proclaimed and then she looked down at the point of their union. “And the whole thing’s not even in yet!” True enough, Kent looked down also and saw that at least 4 inches of his massive dong were still exposed – and he was clearly “hitting bottom”.

Ana was clearly in charge of the pace. Kent simply sat there in awe of her, occasionally grabbing her swinging tits to maul them or suck on her distended nipples. “There’s no way any man could ever get tired of this.” he thought.

Suddenly, Ana’s body tensed, then slowly went mostly limp. “Oh Daddy, I’m cumming again!” Kent stayed still and let her ride out her orgasm. She had a few more brief spasms and then looked down at Kent with a smile.

“Daddy, I think my pussy needs a rest. We’ve been going at it for almost an hour and that big ol’ cock of yours is wearing me out. Are you close?”

“I’m not far away from cumming, baby. Where do you want my cum?”

“I want it on my tits and all over my face, Daddy.”

“Then get on your knees again and wrap your beautiful tits around Daddy’s cock, baby.”

“Like this, Daddy?”

“You’re damn right I like this.” he quipped.

She began to slowly move her delicious oversized tits up and down Kent’s oversized cock. It wasn’t long before Kent could feel his balls boiling, giving him the familiar sensation that a huge load of cum wasn’t far away.

“Oh baby girl! Daddy’s gonna cum soon. Daddy’s gonna cum on your tits!”

“OH GOD YES, DADDY! Cum on my tits.”

And cum, he did. Long, pearly ropes of man juice shot out of his cock, covering her face, neck and tops of her tits. Hell, a couple of ropes shot over her head and hit the coffee table!

As his orgasm subsided, Kent opened his eyes to look down on his beloved Ana, her entire countenance covered in his cum. She began scooping cum off her tits, forehead and all around her face – using her fingers to move Kent’s strawberry-tasting cum into her hungry mouth. After most of it had been gathered, she opened her eyes and saw Kent’s cock, still half-hard and occasionally twitching. She smiled up at him and took his cockhead in her warm mouth, sucking the last few dollops of his cum directly into her waiting mouth.

After she was satisfied that she’d gathered all of his cum she could for now, she blew him a kiss and headed for the bathroom for a quick shower. After finishing, she padded back into the living room wearing her robe.

“So, honey”, she asked, “was the whole incest role play thing something you’d been thinking about for a while?”

“Not really”, he replied, “but I remember reading a story online a long time ago and it got me pretty excited. You know, the whole ‘taboo’ thing?”

“Yeah, I guess I can understand that”, she said, “and I have to admit, for some reason, it really made me hot too.”

Kent smiled and said, “So you’re saying we should have some kids so we can enjoy them as much as we enjoy each other?”

Ana thought carefully about that for a while, then said “Hmm. I’m not sure about that. But again, I have to admit that the idea does get me pretty worked up.” And she sat there for several minutes with a quiet smile on her face, clearly contemplating Kent’s question.

Finally, she said, “But we have to consider a few things first. One; I’m not having kids until we get married. Hint, hint” she said with a smile. “And second, I know how much you like my new boobs – and how much I like your new equipment too. But I really think to go any larger, we’d be physically handicapped. I think we should go talk with Xiu and see if there’s a way to control this somewhat. Don’t get me wrong, honey, I don’t want to undo any of the changes, but I don’t want to get bigger and be a hunched over hag… and I think your cock is as big as I can handle in my pussy. If it gets any bigger, I might not even be able to suck it.”

With that, Kent immediately agreed. “You’re absolutely right, babe. Let’s go down to Xiu tomorrow during the lunch break and we’ll see what she has to say.”