The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It Never gets Old

He waited outside the college library, patiently watching the few straggling kids running around the quad this time of night. Patience was something that came easy to him after all these years, his age being only one of the qualities that separated him from most he saw pass by. This was where the best opportunities came, at least that’s the way it seemed for the last number of years. He couldn’t really say how long he’d been performing this particular job, but certain things remained true no matter what the location or who the individual was he helped out. They always were trusting, and they always ended up happy. Everything else was just gravy, he thought.

Sitting on the park bench, his hat tipped down low over his eyes, he saw who he’d been waiting for. She was cute, brunette, young, and looking particularly flustered as she slung her backpack over her shoulder and left the library.

“I can’t believe this,” Callie muttered to herself, knowing she only made her appearance that much crazier by arguing out loud. “Three hours in a study group and I come out knowing somehow less about this exam than when I went in, how the heck is that possible?”

The girl wiped her hair back behind one ear and fixed her glasses, trying to decide the next thing she needed to do. Maybe she’d head home and do some plain old research the hard way, by digging through the text book and looking over her notes. There had to be some solution for acing this test. Damn, she thought, why couldn’t she just listen to her advisor and take a light load this semester? She had to be so damn sure of herself.

“Excuse me miss.” Said a voice, catching Callie off guard and nearly causing her to drop her books.

Spinning around, the girl calmed as she saw who’d spoken, a rather innocent looking old man seated on a park bench.

“You mean me?” Callie asked, feeling a little dumb at even speaking the question. She was after all, the only girl within earshot.

“Yes, I noticed you seem frustrated about something, your studies I assume. I could help you out with that, if you’d like?” He said, smiling kindly and tilting his hat back on his head.

Callie approached the bench and looked down at the man. He had a sweet face, it almost reminded her of her grandfather, and she wondered if the man was really all there. She decided to be nice and at least talk with him for a second or two.

“Oh that’s really sweet of you, no, it’s nothing, sorry if I bothered you.”

“You could never bother me, young lady. I just hate seeing a lovely young girl with problems. I’d be glad to help, really.”

Callie looked around, noticing how few people were in the area, and then looked back into the strange old man’s eyes.

“Sorry sir, unless you can help me with advanced internal bio-chemistry, I’m afraid I’m going to have to take this problem on by myself. But I really appreciate you being so kind.”

She started to turn away, to leave the poor old man alone, but something made her turn, something simple he said that came so far out of left field that she almost felt like laughing.

“Why don’t we flip a coin on it, believe me it helps put things in perspective?” He said, watching the girl stop and look back over her shoulder.

Callie bit at her lip a little, the old man sounding so kind and yet so completely ridiculous that she actually felt sorry for him. He probably just wanted some company, she reasoned. Turning and walking back to where he sat, she smiled and sat her backpack down on the ground beside him.

“Okay, why not, so how does a coin help me put things in perspective?”

The man beamed with pride and pulled out a shiny gold coin from his breast pocket. “Oh a coin is simple, never changing. There are always only two outcomes on a coin, never an unexpected twist, just flat out logic. And this is a very special coin, young lady.”

Callie took a seat next to the man and watched as he rolled the shiny coin around in his fingers. It was a large coin, oddly engraved with symbols she couldn’t clearly make out as he moved it through the air. As he stopped and showed her the coin, she saw the brightly gleaming head on one side, apparently a portrait of a roman or greek figure. The whole thing was interesting but she really did have things to do.

“This coin has been in my family for generations and we like to think of it as not just lucky but almost magical.” He said, watching the girl’s face carefully. She was so young and pretty, her wire-rimmed glasses giving her the studious college girl look which only enhanced her appearance. She also appeared so trusting. They always were, he thought smiling.

“To put things in perspective for you, why don’t we try flipping the coin? If it lands tails up, you will be blessed with perfect grades and a bright academic future. If it lands heads up, you’ll still have a bright future but never need to worry about grades again. How about that?”

Callie looked confused, the old man was speaking perfectly and what he said sounded normal enough, but the entire purpose of this really made little sense.

“Sounds like I end up well either way.” She said, brushing a stray dark hair from in front of her glasses.

“Exactly, that’s the point. You end up well either way, so your frustrations and fears are all in perspective. It’s all part of the big picture.”

“Huh?” Callie said. “Well, that’s very nice of you, and I must admit you actually make some sense there. But I really do have to get back home, I’ve really got to get focused on my studies.”

As the girl started to stand and leave, the old man reached up and lightly grasped the hem of her skirt. “Please, just let me flip the coin for you. Really, it will help, trust me.”

Poor old man, Callie thought, her kindness really getting the best of her. She looked down at him and smiled sweetly. He looked so excited to be speaking with someone, his shiny coin gripped tightly in his wrinkled hand. Why not, she thought? It wasn’t like it would take a second or two.

“Okay, sure.” She answered. “Go ahead and flip for me, but really you’re being too kind sir.”

He smiled wide, showing most of his teeth, something he took pride in still having at his age. Watching the girl carefully, he held the coin up in between them.

“Heads you never worry about your studies again, tails you enjoy perfect grades and academic success.” He said.

Callie watched him flip the coin straight up into the air. It spun before her eyes, catching some of the surrounding light and twinkling a little as it fell and landed flatly back in his palm. Giving her a smile, he turned his palm over and slapped the coin down on the back of his other hand.

“Are you ready my dear?”

In an almost faint whisper, Callie replied. “Yes, I think so.”

Removing the hand that covered the coin, both looked down and saw the roman or greek figure looking back at them. The old man smiled and Callie felt a little dizzy.

“Heads it is.” He said looking up at the cute young girl. “Well, you know what that means?”

Callie knew what the man had said it meant but something suddenly felt strange. She had a series of strange body aches that really began to take away her focus. For a moment she stood, staring down at the coin in the man’s hand, her thoughts drifting.

“Are you okay, sweetheart?” The old man said, his eyes really studying the girl as she almost seemed lost in thought.

Everything seemed to clear up, her vision sharpening, and her thoughts calming as Callie realized she’d been staring.

“um... oh of course. I’m sorry, I really must’ve put in too much time at the library. I feel really strange all of a sudden.”

The man on the bench smiled, letting his eyes wander the young girl. “Nothing to be concerned about. That’s just you getting what the coin decided you need. I said you’d never have to worry about your studies again.”

“Never need to... what are you talking about?” Callie asked, her back suddenly hurting a little and her chest tingling.

“Don’t worry, we’ll see in just a minute.”

“See what.... ohhh, oww!” Callie suddenly called out, her bra suddenly pinching into her skin sharply. It came on quite suddenly, the tingling filling her chest until she almost thought she might be having a heart attack. Then the tightness, and soon a terribly painful feeling as her bra seemed to be digging into her skin.

“It’s working already, see, nothing to worry about.” The old man said, watching the girl with a twinkle in his eyes.

“No, what is, no, please.” Callie whimpered, her bra snapping free beneath her shirt as she looked down into quickly ballooning cleavage.

He smiled and put his coin away, watching the young brunette gain nearly three cup sizes almost instantly. The sharp ripping of material filled the silent night air, as Callie reached up and grabbed onto swelling breasts that far overflowed her hands.

“Why is this, why is...” Callie said, her breath coming in weak bursts as her eyes widened and her hands tried to contain her tits.

They were definitely tits now, the girl thought. She’d never referred to her own breasts as tits but melons this massive were most definitely fitting to be called tits. Her mind swirled as she paid little attention to her bra, having slipped free from beneath her shirt and now laying broken and stretched on the sidewalk. Her shirt was ripped nearly in two as buttons popped off and large milky white flesh oozed out into her hands. This was messed up, she thought, something seriously wrong was going on.

As the growth subsided, the old man continued to smile and Callie suddenly found herself barely able to cover her nipples with each hand. Her tits looked like some freakish photo-manipulation she’d seen on the web, a fantasy for guys to jerk off to. This was so confusing, she thought, suddenly feeling something else, more pain spread lower in her body.

“No, what’s happening, not again?” Callie cried out, releasing her tits and allowing the old man a very close up view of jiggling college melons, as her hands flew to her hips.

“So far so good,” He said, smiling even wider and letting one of his hands reach up and rest on one of the girl’s swollen tits. He lightly squeezed at her flesh, massaging an engorged nipple as she seemed to shiver throughout her body and stared down at her hips on either side of her.

“I don’t understand, I don’t...” Callie muttered, her breathing shallow and her hips aching as they slowly seemed to balloon outward from her frame. As her hands were forced further and further from each other, the young girl could feel how wide and curvy her middle was becoming. Her waist remained slim and tiny, but now she was beginning to sport massively wide hips, what her mother once callously referred to as breeding hips.

As before, a sharp tearing of fabric ripped through the air, a large slit forming in Callie’s skirt as it struggled to match her changing body. At the last second, just when she thought her hips would never stop expanding, the pain finally subsided and her mind fell back into relief.

Callie stepped back, pulling her breasts away from the man’s groping hands. Looking down at herself, she couldn’t see anything past her full tits. Reaching up and grabbing hold of them, the girl tried to tell where they sat on her belly, no doubt much lower than they’d ever sat before. Her middle was still nice and trim, her hips flaring out very wide though, making her feel somewhat like a cartoon. She tried to catch her breath and figure this whole thing out. Looking back at the old man, Callie struggled to push her glasses back up her nose and brush the long dark hair from her face.

He was smiling, the old man was looking at her exaggerated form and smiling as though everything were completely normal about this. Her tits had just ballooned up out of her shirt and her waist looked like she was ready to be a fetish model and he acted like nothing was wrong.

“What did you do?” Callie asked, noting for the first time that maybe he wasn’t simply looking at her, but was actually leering at her.

Watching the girl trying to keep her modesty, her hands much too small to contain those sweet sweet breasts under cover, he grinned and simply said. “Almost done now.”

“What, what do mean, almost... ahhhhh!” Callie gasped, her eyes nearly rolling back in her head as a mind-crashing migraine tore through her brain.

Never in her life had the girl felt so sudden and sharp a headache. For several seconds it seemed as though she might pass out, her hands flying up to her temples, all thoughts of her exposed tits gone for the moment.

He sat back on the bench, relaxing and enjoying the show as Callie, the studious young college girl, writhed about and wiggled her hips, her movement sending her tits into a slapping movement that never ceased to make him glad he was born a man.

Night time was the only time things like this really worked, he thought, watching Callie gasp sharply, her mind finally accepting what was happening to it. Any other time of day and the poor girl would have already had an audience too large to control. She’d have her audience soon enough, he thought smiling.

Slowly, as if waking from a sudden dream, Callie opened her eyes and dropped her hands to her side, her thoughts settling into her new personality. Looking around, she saw it was night and she was mostly alone. There was the old man sitting on a bench in front of her, but nowhere else did she see a pair of male eyes. What a shame, she thought, male eyes were always something she enjoyed seeing, especially when she was strutting her stuff, like she did in the club every Friday.

“Are you okay miss?” He asked, catching her attention.

Callie looked back at the old man, her hands coming up and caressing her tits, squeezing her nipples out at the man as though aiming them in his direction. Her hips swayed and her eyes widened as she grinned.

“I’m just fine, and aren’t you the sweetest for asking? Would you like a lap dance or anything?”

This was the way they always turned out, he thought returning the girl’s smile. “No, no thanks, I’m much too old to be taking up your time. Besides I’m sure you have other things you need to be doing.”

Callie thought for a second and lightly played with her tits as she did, trying to figure out what she was doing here on campus.

“I guess I could always find some cute guys to fuck me till I can’t walk, that’s always fun you know?”

“I imagine it is,” The man answered. “You know there’s a couple of fraternity houses just over there.” He said, pointing off in the distance.

“Really, there are?” Callie said, her voice bubbly and sweet.

“There certainly are young lady, and I imagine any one of those boys would be happy to spend some quality time with you.”

Callie laughed. “I’d rather they spend quality time in me, I ain’t got this body for nothing you know? There’s nothing I like more than getting my pussy full, nice and full of man juice. Well, nothing except dancing at the club.” The girl seemed to think for a moment, her airy little head really struggling to come out with what she suddenly thought of. “You know, you should come see me dance sometime.”

“I’ll have to do that.” He grinned.

Callie looked down at the backpack and torn bra in confusion, then stared happily back over at the distant frat houses.

“Well, I gotta go get fucked. Nice to meet ya.”

Watching the college slut bound off towards the no-doubt soon to be very pleased fraternity brothers, he took the coin from his pocket and gave it a light polish on his sleeve. It was so nice to see another big-titted brainy slut find new purpose for her life. And the old double-headed coin gag, well that never got old.

The End