The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AUTHOR’S NOTE: I wish to thank Downing Street for helping me edit and construct this story. His keen editorial eye is not only extremely gifted. It’s very honest and invaluable.

This story is an alternate version to the one I wrote titled It Never Gets Old.

It Occasionally gets Old

He waited outside the college library, patiently watching the few straggling kids running around the quad this time of night. Patience was something that came easy to him after all these years. Age was only one of the qualities that separated him from most he saw pass by. This was where the best opportunities came; at least that’s the way it seemed for the last number of years. He couldn’t really say how long he’d been performing this job, but certain things remained true no matter where he was or who he helped. They were always trusting, and they always ended up happy. Everything else was just gravy.

Sitting on the park bench, his hat tipped down, he saw who he’d been waiting for. She was cute, brunette, young, and looking particularly flustered as she slung her backpack over her shoulder and left the library.

“I can’t believe this,” Callie muttered to herself. “Three hours in a study group and I come out knowing somehow less about this exam than when I went in. How the heck is that possible?”

The girl pushed a lock of hair back behind one ear and fixed her glasses, trying to decide what to do next. Maybe she’d head home and do some research by digging through the text book, looking over her notes. There had to be some way to ace this test. Damn, she thought, why couldn’t she just listen to her advisor and take a light load this semester? She had to be so damn sure of herself.

“Excuse me miss.” Said a voice. It caught Callie off guard. She nearly dropped her books.

Spinning around, the girl calmed as she saw who’d spoken, a rather innocent looking old man seated on a park bench.

“You mean me?” Callie asked. She felt a little dumb at even asking the question. She was after all, the only girl within earshot.

“Yes, I noticed you seem frustrated about something. Your studies, I assume? I could help you out with that, if you’d like.” He smiled kindly and tilted his hat back on his head.

Callie approached the bench and looked down at the man. He had a sweet face; it almost reminded her of her grandfather. She wondered if the man was really all there. She decided to be nice and at least talk with him for a second or two.

“Oh that’s really sweet of you, but no, it’s nothing. Sorry if I bothered you.”

“You could never bother me, young lady. I just hate seeing a lovely young girl with problems. I’d be glad to help, really.”

Callie looked around, noticing how few people were in the area. She looked back into the strange old man’s eyes.

“Sorry sir, unless you can help me with advanced internal bio-chemistry, I’m afraid I’m going to have to take this problem on by myself. But I really appreciate you being so kind.”

She started to turn away, to leave the poor old man alone. Something made her turn, something simple he said that came so far out of left field she almost felt like laughing.

“Why don’t we flip a coin on it?” he said. “Believe me, it helps put things in perspective.” He watched the girl stop and look back over her shoulder.

Callie bit her lip. The old man sounded so kind and so ridiculous that she felt sorry for him. He probably just wanted some company. She turned and walked back to him. Smiling, she sat her backpack down.

“Okay, why not? So, how does a coin help me put things in perspective?”

The man beamed. He pulled out two shiny gold coins from his breast pocket. “Oh coins are simple, never changing. There are always only two outcomes on a coin, never an unexpected twist, just flat out logic. And these are very special coins, young lady.”

Callie took a seat next to the man. She watched as he rolled the shiny coins around, one in each of his wrinkled old hands. One coin was larger than the other. The larger one was engraved with an ornate Greek or Roman figure she’d seen in World History classes not long ago. The smaller coin had a simpler design and more precise engraving. This was all very interesting but she really did have things to do.

“These coins have been in my family for generations,” the man explained. “And we like to think of them as not just lucky. They almost seem magical.” He watched the girl’s face carefully. She was so young and pretty, her wire-rimmed glasses giving her the studious college girl look which only enhanced her appearance. She also appeared so trusting. They always were, he thought, smiling.

“To put things in perspective for you, why don’t we try flipping a coin? Let me see, you look like an honest girl. You know this coin,” He said, indicating the larger of the two. “This coin is much too simple for a young mind like yours. We need a precise and honest coin for a smart young girl like you.”

“I really don’t under —” Callie began, but the man never stopped his pitch.

“Yes, for you I say we flip this very special coin.” He held up the smaller coin, pocketing the other. “If it lands tails up, you will be blessed with perfect grades and a bright academic future. If it lands heads up, you’ll still have a bright future but never need to worry about grades again. How about that?”

Callie was confused. The old man was speaking perfectly and what he said sounded normal enough. But the entire purpose of this really made no sense.

“Sounds like I end up well either way.” The girl said. She brushed a stray dark hair from in front of her glasses.

“Exactly, that’s the point. You end up well either way, so your frustrations and fears are all in perspective. It’s all part of the big picture.”

“Huh.” Callie said. “Well, that’s very nice of you, and I must admit you actually make some sense there. But I really do have to get back home. I’ve got to get focused on my studies.”

As the girl stood and started to leave, the old man reached up and lightly grasped the hem of her skirt. “Please, just let me flip the coin for you. Really, it will help, trust me.”

Poor old man, Callie thought kindly. She looked down at him and smiled sweetly. He looked so excited to be speaking with someone, his shiny coin gripped tightly in his hand. Why not? It wasn’t like it would take a second or two.

“Okay, sure.” She answered. “Go ahead and flip for me. But really, you’re being too kind sir.”

He smiled widely, showing most of his teeth. Watching the girl carefully, he held the coin up before her.

“Heads you never worry about your studies again, tails you enjoy perfect grades and academic success.” He said.

Callie watched him flip the coin straight up into the air. It spun before her eyes. Catching the surrounding light and twinkling, it landed flatly back in his palm. Giving her a smile, he turned his palm over and slapped the coin down on the back of his other hand.

“Are you ready my dear?”

“I think so.” Callie whispered.

He lifted his hand that covered the coin. The old man and the young girl looked down and saw the image of a Roman structure, the columns framing a small open doorway. The old man smiled. Callie felt dizzy.

“Tails it is.” He said, looking up at the cute young girl. “Well, you know what that means.”

Callie knew what the man had said it meant. Something suddenly felt strange. Her focus began to be consumed by unusual body aches. For a moment she stood, staring down at the coin in the man’s hand, her thoughts drifting.

“Are you okay, sweetheart?” The old man asked. He studied the girl, as she almost seemed lost in thought.

Everything seemed to clear up, her vision sharpening, and her thoughts calming. Callie realized she’d been staring.

“um... oh of course. I’m sorry, I really must’ve put in too much time at the library. I feel really strange all of a sudden.”

The man on the bench smiled, letting his eyes wander over the young girl. “Nothing to be concerned about. That’s just you getting what the coin decided you need. I said you’d receive all the intelligence it takes to pass your exams. Of course a bright academic future doesn’t necessarily mean you must look like a bookworm. After all, you’re going to have a lot of free time on your hands.”

“Bookworm... what are you talking about?” Callie asked. Her back suddenly hurt a little and her chest tingled.

“Don’t worry, we’ll see in just a minute.”

“See what.... ohhh, oww!” Callie suddenly called out, her bra suddenly pinching into her skin sharply. It came on suddenly, the tingling filling her chest until she almost thought she might be having a heart attack. The tightness grew, the pain becoming pleasure.

“It’s working already, see, nothing to worry about.” The old man said. His eyes twinkled as he watched her.

“No, what is, no, please.” Callie whimpered. Her bra snapped free beneath her shirt. She was looking down into quickly ballooning cleavage.

He smiled and put his coin away, safely stored with the larger one in his pocket. The old man watched the young brunette gain nearly three cup sizes. The sharp ripping of material filled the silent night air. Callie reached up and grabbed onto swelling breasts that far overflowed her hands.

“Why is this, why is...” Callie said. Her breath came in weak bursts and her eyes widened. She made a feeble-handed attempt to contain her tits.

They were definitely tits now, the girl thought. She’d never referred to her own breasts as tits, but melons this massive were most definitely fitting to be called tits. Her mind swirled. She paid little attention to her bra, having slipped free from beneath her shirt. It now lay broken and stretched on the sidewalk. Her shirt was ripped nearly in two, buttons popping off and large milky white flesh oozing out into her hands. This was messed up, she thought. Something seriously wrong was happening.

As the growth subsided, the old man continued to smile. Callie suddenly found herself barely able to cover her nipples with each hand. Her tits looked like some freakish photo-manipulation she’d seen on the web, a fantasy for guys to jerk off to. This was so confusing, she thought. Suddenly she became aware of a new sensation, a pain that quickly morphed into pleasure lower down in her body.

“No, what’s happening? Not again.” Callie cried out. She released her tits and allowed the old man an intimate view of jiggling college melons. Her hands flew to her hips.

“So far so good,” He said, smiling even wider. He lifted a hand and lightly fondled the girl’s swollen tits. The light squeezing of her flesh, the massaging of an engorged nipple, it all sent shivers throughout her body. She stared down to her sides, watching her hips.

“I don’t understand, I don’t...” Callie muttered. Her breathing was shallow and her hips ached as they slowly ballooned outward from her frame. Her hands were forced further and further from each other. The young girl could feel how wide and curvy her middle was becoming. Her waist remained slim and tiny, but now she was beginning to sport massively wide hips. These were what her mother once callously referred to as breeding hips.

As before, a sharp tearing of fabric ripped through the air, a large slit forming in Callie’s skirt as it struggled to match her changing body. Just when she thought her hips would never stop expanding, the pain finally subsided and her mind fell back into relief.

Callie stepped back, pulling her breasts away from the man’s groping hands. Looking down, she couldn’t see past her full tits. Reaching up and grabbing hold of them, the girl tried to tell where they sat on her belly. It was no doubt much lower than they’d ever sat before. Her middle was still nice and trim, her hips flaring out very wide. She felt somewhat like a cartoon. She tried to catch her breath, to figure this whole thing out. Looking at the old man, Callie struggled to push her glasses back up her nose. She brushed the long dark hair from her face.

He was smiling. The old man was looking at her exaggerated form and smiling, as though everything were completely normal. Her tits had just ballooned up out of her shirt and her waist looked like she was ready to be a fetish model. He acted like nothing was wrong.

“What did you do?” Callie asked. She realized for the first time that maybe he wasn’t simply looking at her. He was leering at her.

Watching the girl trying to keep her modesty, her hands much too small to contain those sweet sweet breasts under cover, he grinned and simply said. “Almost done now.”

“What, what do you mean, almost... ahhhhh!” Callie gasped. Her eyes nearly rolled back in her head. What at first seemed to be a migraine quickly tore into her brain. It wasn’t pain, the girl thought. No, this was intense, unmatched pleasure.

Never in her life had the girl felt so sudden and sharp a sensation. For several seconds it seemed as though she might pass out. Her hands flew to her temples. All thoughts of her exposed tits vanished for the moment.

He sat back on the bench, relaxing and enjoying the show. Callie, the studious young college girl, writhed about and wiggled her hips. Her movement sent her tits into a slapping motion that never ceased to make him glad he was born a man.

Night time was the only time things like this worked, he thought. Callie gasped sharply. Right about now, her mind was finally accepting what was happening to it. Any other time of day and the poor girl would have an audience too large to control. She was one of the lucky ones. His other coin really changed things.

Callie’s brain throbbed in agony, facts and figures tearing into the corners of her mind. She suddenly was picturing every question on every exam she’d ever had in her young life. All the answers floated easily to the forefront of her thoughts. She realized her intelligence was ballooning up no differently than her tits and hips had. She was getting the sexy curvy mind to go along with the figure she’d just attained. Internal bio-chemistry seemed so boring to the girl. She knew it so easily, studying seemed to be pointless. Why bother using this body to merely pass tests when there were so many more entertaining things? Academics were fun and all, but anatomy was much more interactive. She licked her lips with all the experimentation she suddenly had in mind.

Slowly, as if waking from a sudden dream, Callie opened her eyes and dropped her hands to her side. Her thoughts settled into her new personality. Looking around, she saw it was night and she was mostly alone. There was the old man sitting on a bench in front of her, but nowhere else did she see a pair of male eyes. A shame, she thought, because there was something about the way a boy’s eyes dilated and his skin flushed that the young bio-chemistry student found absolutely fascinating. It was a base desire, an inherent curiosity the girl could not ignore, no matter how intelligent she was.

“Are you okay miss?” The old man asked, catching her attention.

Callie looked back at the him. Her hands came up and caressed her tits, squeezing her nipples out at the man, aiming them in his direction. Her hips swayed. Her eyes widened. She grinned. He was old, but he wasn’t dead. His eyes dilated and his skin seemed just as flushed as a young boy her age. Why not give him a thrill?

“I’m just fine. It is so kind of you to concern yourself with my well-being. May I ask you a few questions, from a purely scientific standpoint?”

“Sure you can young lady. Go right ahead.” The man said. He grinned back at her.

“Thank you. Now, I noticed you seem to like looking at my breasts... I mean tits. That’s what men like to call them isn’t it?”

“I’d call them that, yes.”

“Well, did you know the nipples can become inflamed when I’m aroused? They darken as the blood vessels fill with blood to make them harder. They also rise, much like a man’s cock might rise.”

He continued smiling, watching the girl use her mind and body. “Yes, I believe I’ve heard that before.”

“I’m feeling aroused right now, standing here letting you see me like this. Is your cock hard? My nipples are.”

“Maybe a little, I’m an old man you know. I still clearly appreciate a fine young female body.”

Callie pushed her glasses up a little. With one hand, she pinched very hard nipples. Her other wanted so desperately to sink beneath the waist of her skirt. “Can I interest you in a sexual experience, purely for scientific reasons?”

“No, no thanks, I’m much too old to be taking up your time. Besides I’m sure you have plenty of willing male volunteers here on campus.”

Callie thought for a second. It was true, an unquestionable fact that college boys were always excellent subjects to engage in sexual experimentation with.

“You know what, you’re right. I know I’ve been meaning to do a rather involved study with a number of boys, say twelve to start out with. What I really am interested in testing out is the elasticity of a typical young female’s womb. I’d like to see the precise amount, carefully measured in cups, of semen a typical womb can handle. My own thoughts are that I can handle quite a lot. I imagine my tummy might ache a little and probably look quite bloated, but it’s an experiment I’ve been meaning to try for some time.”

“I imagine it’s very intriguing,” The man answered. “You know there’s a couple of fraternity houses just over there.” He said, pointing off in the distance.

“I believe you’re correct, there are.” Callie said. Her intelligent voice dripped with sensuality.

“I imagine any of those young men would be more than willing to pump some semen into your womb. You know, for purely scientific purposes.”

Callie laughed. “I rather think I’d have an overflow of not just volunteers but probably sperm as well. These boys can be quite aggressive when you let them. I guess I could always expand my experiment. I could see how much cum, as they call it, could fit in my mouth. I could even how many cups it may take to cover the twins here.” She said, hefting a heavy boob in each hand.

“Sounds like an interesting night you have planned. You aren’t concerned about your exam?”

Callie laughed. “No, of course not. Academic testing is so juvenile. I’ll ace that, no problem. In the meantime, I guess I better stop talking about getting stuffed with cum and get on over there and do it. I have my own ideas on how it will turn out. But fieldwork is always so much more fun. You’ll have to let me repay you sometime for being so helpful. Promise me, you’ll agree to assist in some future experimentation.”

“I’ll have to do that.” He grinned.

Callie looked down at the backpack and torn bra in confusion. Then she stared happily back over at the distant frat houses.

“Well, I gotta go get fucked, to put it crudely. Nice making your acquaintance.”

He watched the studious college girl bound off towards the no-doubt soon to be very pleased fraternity brothers. Taking the coin from his pocket, he gave it a light polish on his sleeve. It was always rewarding when the flip of a coin helped a beautiful young girl fill out into a sexy young woman. The brains Callie got were an added bonus. He felt she’d go far in life. Actually, he grinned, she’d go all the way on this very night.

He took out the larger coin and flipped it over in his palm. It was always fun to watch girls becoming big-titted sluts, but occasionally the old double-headed coin gag got old. After all, it wasn’t entirely about the coin. Honest fate had a fun way of putting one’s life in perspective also.

The End