The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s a wonderful life (as a slave)....

© 2002, NSP, ltd. All rights reserved

My name is Jake and this is my story, strange but true. I was 20, a senior in college, and in my first serious relationship, minding my own business. I was pretty conservative in nature. I didn’t drink, smoke, do drugs, and dressed pretty conservatively. But, after having lost 40 pounds over the summer, I was looking pretty good. My girlfriend at the time was a friend of my roommate and was a Marlboro smoker, roughly a pack a day. She could look so hot, she was 5′2″ and 105 lbs. She always wore black-rimmed glasses (I guess she couldn’t wear contacts because they hurt her eyes), blue jeans and she always wore red high-heeled sandals, even when she was around the apartment. She never paid attention to me my junior year, but now she did....

She was a bit of a freak. She had a very bad (or good) smoking and foot fetish. She loved to smoke and wear sandals. She tried to get me to do both, but I never smoked and wearing sandals was for chicks anyway. When she inhaled, the white smoke contrasted with her attire so well, it would make me quiver. But, it didn’t change who I was, a pretty good student who was straight-laced and not as liberal. Janice, an honor student and Psych major, was into quite a bit of study in subliminal suggestion and hypnosis. Often times, she would ask me to try and smoke, as to arouse her. I never could do more than a puff without gagging, so even holding a cigarette and not inhaling worked for her.

I was over at her apartment and we were watching TV. Then, she suggested that I consider being put into a trace and perhaps she could alleviate some of my ‘misgivings’ about smoking. Janice was the kind of girl who had a quiet public disposition but was quite assertive when behind closed doors. I said that I’d have to think about it. I was the kind of person who preferred to maintain control and giving up some of that control, albeit for a few minutes, didn’t work for me. We agreed to table the issue until later. In the meantime, she would take a deep drag off her Marlboro, caressed her hips, and ask me if she looked hot. I said that I always thought she looked hot, but the tightness in my crotch area indicated that perhaps there was more than met the eye. Janice had said that she found a man who smoked to be extremely erotic. The thought of me deeply inhaling, then exhaling, a cigarette would drive her in an erotic frenzy. Despite my wishes, I decided I was going to play, After all, I never bought into the story of suggestion against my will, but what the hell.

She asked me to sit on the couch not far from where I was sitting. I did. She decided to get a little more aggressive. She curled up to me and asked me to look deep into her eyes. Janice said, “You are feeling rather relaxed, look into my eyes and you will fall into a deep sleep”. I thought that this was a bit corny, but she was genuinely sincere, so I played along. What was amazing was that I felt sleepy and started to nod off, despite my wishes to the contrary. No matter what she tried to do, I wasn’t falling into a trance. Janice said, “That’s ok, let’s go to bed. I’ve got something for you...". So, who was I to say no?

I said, “Janice, I’ve never seen you this hot and horny. What’s up?". “I miss you and I want to bone you right now.", she said. So, I got naked and climbed into bed. Janice started to kiss me, working her mouth down “Damn, baby, you’re real aggressive tonight. I like it!", I cooed to Janice. “That’s right, honey. I’m going to change your whole life tonight.", she replied.

Janice began to kiss me all over, working her way down to his feet where she took off my shoes and socks and began to massage my feet. I was grooving on this. “That’s nice, honey. I’m glad you like It.” she replied. Janice’s eyes had a weird blue hue and I seemed to be swallowed up in her gaze. I was enthralled in her eyes. Then, Janice then went under the bed to get a pair of sandals and put them on my feet. I was too caught up in the moment to notice what she had done.

I looked into Janice’ eyes. They looked like they were beginning to spin around in a trance. But, as it turned out, it was me as my eyes were now shining white through my wire-rimmed glasses. “I must obey...my will is yours...", I uttered to Janice. I was now staring at her, almost robotic. Janice’ eyes were bright blue, shining through her glasses. She bore those hypnotic blue eyes into mine, knowing she had hypnotized me successfully.

Janice turned to me and said, “Jake, you are now my slave. You will do my bidding and you are unable to resist me.” “Yes, Master. I must obey.". Janice pulled back and looked into my glassy, hypnotized eyes and flushed face and said, “Now, Jake, you will stand up for me, and take off the rest of your clothes. .All of your clothes for me except your sandals. " Jake stood up and obeyed. “Yes, master.” I was completely naked except for the sandals that now had my mind locked in Janice’s control. My eyes were spinning around and shown bright white through my glasses as I modeled my naked body around the room for my new master. “Come to me now, Jake . . .come to your master,” she said.

Janice said to me, “You now have a sandal fetish. You are now conditioned to wear sandals, as they are a symbol of my dominance of you.” I had a blank, yet content stare on my face as Janice continued reconditioning. “Yes, master, I love sandals. I must obey with my feet in sandals.” I replied as Janice’ eyes started spinning around in hypnotic pinwheels looking into mine as her programming was being burned into my brain. I then got up, as I was oblivious to anything else except obeying her master, my eyes firmly in a trance and now spinning around in pinwheels as Janice programmed me, her new slave. I was asleep, but yet could still sense what was going on.

She then commanded me to take one of her cigarettes and attempt to smoke it. At first, I gagged. She then told me that to take a deep drag and enjoy the rush the smoke gave to my throat and lungs. Then, I exhaled. We went back and forth about this for about 3 cigarettes and then she said, “You will enjoy smoking and the euphoria that you receive when you light up.

Despite what you previously thought, when you are with or around me, you will smoke and enjoy smoking as it turns me on so much, I’ll do anything.” Then, she had me put my clothes on and she woke me out of my trance. I didn’t feel any different and she didn’t seem to lead me to think any differently. I went back to my apartment, but felt strange. I thought it was just that I was tired, but I felt different.

After going to bed, I received a call about 3 AM. It was Janice and she small talked for a while but then gave some post-hypnotic suggestion. She said, “When you wake up in the morning, you will crave a cigarette. Do not attempt to resist, you’ll get up, put on your jeans, a tank top, and a pair of your new sandals I have placed in your closet. Once you put your sandals on your feet, you will immediately go into a hypnotic trance. You will be extremely confident and sure of yourself and very sexy. You will look at your hypnotized self in the mirror and reinforce my programming. Then, you will go buy a pack of cigarettes. You will smoke several of them. Then, you will come and see me.” I replied, “Yes, master. I must obey..".

She then said, “Go throw away all your shoes other than sandals, NOW!” I stood up, and I proceeded to throw away all my shoes, other than sandals. Janice had taken the liberty of restocking my closet with her choice of sandals in all styles, casual and business casual. The days of wingtips and loafers were over. She said, “Oh, and when you put your sandals on in the morning, you will become very well endowed. In fact, I want you to gaze into the mirror to admire your newfound virility. You will obey your sandals and play with your new toy and come all over your new sandals before you bring your hypnotized self to me.". I uttered sleepily, “Yes, master:” She hung up the phone, and I shook my head as I was at the end of a dial tone, wondering what I was doing listening to a dead line at 3 in the morning.

I woke up about 6 that morning, and felt like something was missing. I couldn’t put my finger on it, but I craved something I never craved before. I got dressed, but I felt an urge to look different than what I normally look like, so I put on a muscle shirt and my Levis. But, I couldn’t find any of my shoes. There were a few pairs of Teva sport sandals, which I had still in the box from when Janice bought them for me last winter. Well, today, I didn’t have any hang ups on what was on my feet, so I put a pair of them on. I felt totally different when I put them on. I looked in the mirror. My eyes had become white as clouds and were spinning around. I was losing control of myself. But, I was feeling confident and sexy in my new sandals. In fact, I unzipped my fly and saw my penis had enlarged much bigger than normal. Janice’s programming took control of my head and I started to masturbate in front of the mirror. I laid down in front of it and saw how sexy I looked in sandals. I stroked my enlarged penis until I blew what seemed to be a huge load on those new sandals. Then, I left my apartment, with my cum still soaking my feet and sandals, but I didn’t care.

I walked to my car but my stomach was growling, which was unusual, since I generally don’t get hungry in the morning. No, it wasn’t food I was craving. My subconscious was telling me to have a cigarette. But, I never smoked before. What would I do? I drove my car to the nearest Circle K, and walked around, grabbing a soda and then I saw the Marlboro display. Janice’ words bored into my head, repeating themselves over and over until I, in a hypnotic frenzy, bought a package of Marlboro lights and a lighter and proceed to my car.

Driving to Janice’ apartment, still thinking those thoughts subliminally placed in my subconscious, I opened the package. I took a cigarette and lit it, proceeding to inhale its contents for the 1st time. I felt the rush of nicotine fill my lungs and it felt different. I felt like I was on top of the world. I exhaled. After smoking 2 cigarettes, I finally got to Janice’ apartment. After knocking on the door, she answered, dressed very similar to me in a halter-top, jeans, and Tevas. She said to me, “You’re up early today, what’s up?". I walked into her apartment and she said, “something’s different about you”. She gazed into my eyes and knew she had me. I replied, “Yes, master, I am your sandal slave and must do your bidding” and I proceeded to light up a cigarette and deeply inhale it, slowly exhaling it toward Janice.

Janice proceeded to get extremely aroused as she watched me polish off 2 or 3 cigarettes in a row. The sight of me, fully hypnotized in my tight blue jeans and Tevas with a white cloud around me made her so aroused that we adjourned ourselves to the bedroom to take care of business. After a while, it wasn’t very long that we took turns arousing each other with seductive smoking. Janice had such a way with French inhaling, I with blowing rings near her. Janice loved what I had become and over time would continue giving me a hypnotic or post-hypnotic suggestion while asleep to keep me the seductive smoking sandal slave I had become.

As college ended we enjoyed arousing each other and finding new and interesting ways to ‘suggest’ pleasure. Janice showed me how to hypnotize people and give subliminal suggestions which proved to be useful in my later life. In the meantime, I think back to the days with Janice and thank God for the time I had with her before we lost touch.

THE END