The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s Funny (2 of ?).

Standard disclaimers apply.

This will make little sense without reading the first installment. For posting only on www.mcstories.com. All other use prohibited by the author ().

It’s funny, but when my head hit the pillow I was fast asleep. With an E still rolling around in my system as well as the stimulation of the night’s activities, that surprised me a bit. Just goes to show—the old body has its own ways of dealing with things.

The morning (a Saturday, as it happened) dawned bright and clear, and as I shook the sleep out my it took me a minute to focus on things. Had Anna really done that? Then I focused. And with that focus came, I will confess, a moment of blind panic. Had I really had Anna jerk herself off in front of me, then cum all over her feet? I had, but did I really expect that she wouldn’t remember any of that? If she did, what was I going to tell Carole?

Actually, I knew the answer to that last question... I wasn’t going to tell Carole anything. She was going to tell me! And at great length, at high volume and in excruciating detail! I shuddered. This wasn’t necessarily going to be pleasant, and my head was telling me that I wasn’t going to be kicking with the breeze, excuse wise. I got up, hoping that toast and coffee (and some headache powders!) might still my beating heart.

Thankfully, Carole had already headed out to do the soccer mum thing, so sitting at the table flipping through the morning papers (I don’t know about you, but after a night on the E, “reading” is a bit strong for what I do to papers!) I began to relax a bit. If Anna hadn’t said anything last night, then she was either (a) really out of it, in which case I hoped I had nothing to fear; or (b) playing along, in which case I figured that she wouldn’t rat on me now, as it would reflect just as badly on her. Thinking it through, I actually wasn’t sure which option I liked better—both had potential.

Anna wandered downstairs, looking bleary-eyed and definitely in need of coffee. I instinctively went into SNAG mode...“Anna, would you like some coffee? Anna, can I get you something for your headache? Anna, would you like some yogurt and muesli?".

(OK, so I was sucking up—the natural instinct of the guilty male under pressure, if you ask me. You mean to say that you are really any different? Hah! I thought not. Sucking up has been and will be the last refuge of the desperate through human history. Sue me if that’s not politically correct!)

“Thanks, Mike. Love a cup of strong black.”

“Coming right up. Sleep well?”

“Oh yes! That relaxation therapy you gave me worked a real treat.”

“Well, therapy is a bit strong. We were both pretty out of it. I’m glad it helped.”

“It helped all right. I slept like a log, even though I had some of the weirdest dreams!. E will do that to you, I suppose.”

“Yup”, I muttered, concentrating very hard on making coffee. It seemed like I had at least gotten away with last night. I could feel myself getting hard again.

Anna sat drinking her coffee and obviously struggling to come to terms with the day, whilst I sat tossing up my next move. After a few minutes, my cock overcame my brain and I looked up at her and said “Looks like those Supercats will catapult into first place in the standings with a win tonight.”

OK, so it was a pretty poor way to work “catapult” into a morning conversation (you come up with a better one!), but I just couldn’t resist and I sat there breathless as I watched Anna. She grunted an acknowledgement and then, without even thinking about it, scratched her ear! Her right ear!

My suggestion from the previous night had held, and that could only mean good clean (or not so clean) fun was in the offing! I just sat there stunned for a minute, not really believing I’d got this far down the track. And not a little nervous as to where this might now be heading.

“Little Banana”. Anna was out like a light, obviously revisiting that nice relaxing place she’d spent so much time in last night.

I wasn’t after sex right now (well, I was, by common sense said that I might just take things a little easier than that—Carole might be home sooner than I thought, and being greeted by Anna and I fucking on the kitchen table didn’t seem like a smart career move for me!), but I did have the hankering to see if I could make a few minor adjustments to the way Anna ran her life.

“You are deeply relaxed, and my words are your thoughts. Only your subconscious can hear me. Is that right?”

“Deeply relaxed. So lazy. Letting you do my thinking for me.”

Right then! Now, what to adjust as a test? Anna’s pussy, though quite delectably sweet, had one major flaw so far as I was concerned... all that hair. I’ve always been a big fan of pussy licking, and hair just gets in the way. I’d been after Carole to shave for ages, but with little luck. Here was my chance...

“Hairy cunts are nice, but having a smooth pussy really turns you on. You really want to get your pussy nice and smooth today. Just thinking about having your pussy nice and smooth will make you more and horny.”

“Smooth.”

“Shaving doesn’t make it smooth enough, so you’ll have to have your pussy waxed nice and smooth. And having that pretty pussy waxed will make you very turned on. Wet.”

“When I count to three, you’ll wake up and remember none of this conversation, but your subconscious will. One, two, three...”

“Anna, you must still be tired—you sort of nodded off there!”

“Oops! So I did. Oh well, I guess it’s the late night. I think I’ll just go and get dressed now—I have to go out.”

“Oh, why?”

“Well, I need to get waxed. My legs, that is!”

“See you later, then.”

Anna arrived back late in the afternoon, looking like the cat that had got the cream (which, as it would turn out, was me at my prescient best—or just a bad pun. I shall leave you, gentle reader, to determine which.). After dinner, Carole adjourned to the TV room to watch one of her favorite shows (“Just Shoot Seinfeld”, or some such—I don’t pay attention to these things too much), leaving Anna and I lingering over a glass of wine. I was absolutely dieing to know what had happened during Anna’s afternoon, and very soon I could no longer resist—“Little Banana”.

“Anna, when I count to three, you will open your eyes, even though you will still be fast asleep and relaxed. You will act as if you are awake, but you’ll still be so very relaxed. You will want to tell me everything that happened this afternoon. Just one friend telling another the news of the day. You won’t leave anything out. ”

If you hear me say the word “Carole” you will stop talking, wake up completely and forget our conversation.” (I was getting better at this.)

“Tell you everything, Wake up. Carole.”

“Anna, one, two, three...”

“Mike, you know I had a great afternoon.”

“Really, tell me about it.”

“I’ve always like my pussy hairy, but I thought this morning that it might be a real nice change to have it smooth for a while, so when I went out I went down to my hairdresser and booked in for a full wax. You know, it made me horny just thinking about it. In fact, I was even a bit embarrassed to go through with it, because just the idea was getting me wet. But I did!

Amanda was, luckily, free for the most of the afternoon—I do wonder sometimes how she makes any money at all!—so she fitted me in as her last appointment. She’s been doing my leg wax for ages, but she was a bit surprised when I told her I wanted a pussy wax, let me tell you. Although she did look a bit excited at the prospect.

Anyway, she had me lay down on the massage table in the back room, after I’d stripped off to the waist. I felt kinda embarrassed, but really turned on, you know? The wax wasn’t unpleasant, and the longer the treatment went on (she did my legs as well), the hotter and wetter I got. Then, she removed the wax—WOW, did it hurt! And WOW, was I hotter than a pistol!

I could tell that Amanda wasn’t unaffected by all this, because her nipples on those luscious big tits of hers were standing right out—as were mine.

‘Amanda, that was delicious.’

‘Didn’t it hurt?’

‘Oh, yes it did, but it was such a turn on it almost didn’t matter.’

‘I guessed that—you smell delicious, and better than any of the massage oils we normally use in here.’

Embarrassed? You bet I was, but I was still aching to get off.

‘So you like my smell? Would you like a taste as well? I need someone to christen my new look pussy.’

She looked shocked, but not a little interested, and I reached up and pulled her head towards mine. The first kiss was absolutely electric, and when after a moment her tongue entered my mouth I thought I would cum on the spot. We kissed for a few minutes, then I broke the clinch. I was after the main event, not sideshow alley.

I was quickly naked (after all, I had only a top to remove), and when I turned she had removed her top, revealing her lovely set of tits. I got down off the massage table and knelt at her feet, and slowly pulled down her slacks to reveal some lovely lacy knickers—the effect “spoiled” only by the large wet patch in front. In a flash I had those down around her ankles and I had my mouth buried in her lightly-downed snatch.

She was delicious. Not as sweet as some I’ve licked but she more than made up for that with her copious juices. I licked her, soft and gentle, all the way up her long slick slit, and when I got to the top she shuddered in pleasure... every time. After a few minutes of this, I could feel her thighs trying to bear down on my face, and I moved to concentrate on her now quite erect clit. A gentle tug with my lips, a quick flick over the top of her jewel and she came, flooding my face with her juices and almost losing her balance and toppling us both over onto the floor.

Standing up, I crushed her against me in a delightful hug. The feeling of her breasts against mine, her thighs against mine, her arms enfolding me, her mouth on mine was so peaceful, so comforting and so damn fucking hot.

‘Your turn, now. Let’s perform that christening you were talking about.’

She wasn’t going to get any argument and I lay back against the table and spread my legs to reveal my hairless, sopping cunt. She was on her knees in a flash.

She started kissing my navel—just gentle, nibbly kisses. And worked her way down towards my thighs, all the time within tonguing distance of my aching pussy, but never touching it. I was in heaven and hell all at once. Moaning—I think too loudly—and at one point begging her to just use her tongue. To please fucking use her tongue.

Then she moved from my smooth thighs to my even smoother pussy. The feel of her hot tongue on my bare skin was unbelievable. I don’t know why I didn’t do this years ago. I really can’t describe how fantastic the feeling is to have no hair, and all that extra feeling. I truly couldn’t believe how great it felt. I nearly came then, but I was enjoying her gentle licking too much, and little electric sparks felt like they were actually flying off my nipples into the air—I was twisting them pretty hard by then. I love having my tits really pulled around and twisted, especially when I’m hot. And I was so fucking hot. So hot.

Finally, that first lick on my sensitive inner lips! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Just soooo perfect. This time, I didn’t nearly cum, I did cum. As hard as ever I can remember, and as loudly too. Just one run along my lips from her tongue and I was exploding! Lights flashing, bells going off, the full catastrophe. I think maybe last night’s E helped a bit, but whatever it was I was in another world, truly. OrgasmoLand!

And she didn’t stop. I went from one hard cum to another—three or four in all. I was dripping, I had my hands pushing her head deeper into my cunt, I was panting, and she was just licking away gently.

‘Suck my clit! Please, suck my clit. Please...’, is about all I remember saying, and she did. She sucked it hard and then in the middle of another orgasm from heaven, she started nibbling on it. I just couldn’t stand it any more, I swear. I came so hard I slid down to the floor and—I still don’t believe this—starting pissing. I couldn’t help it. I just lost all control and wet myself. God it was hot.

She cuddled me for a few minutes, until I had my senses back.

‘I am so sorry. I’ve never ever done that before. That was amazing. You were amazing. Wow. Sorry.’

‘Anna, that was the best sex I’ve had in years. Don’t apologize. If that’s what a hairless pussy will do for you, I think I’ll be considering that option!’

‘If you need someone to help...’

‘I’ll definitely keep that in mind!’

Then we cleaned up my mess, got dressed and had a glass of wine while we held hands and talked about what fun that was. She’s a nice girl, and I’ll definitely be going back to see her again.”

I was hot and hard, but with Carole in the next room, I was going to be doing anything about that problem right now. Some story! It sure looked as if my suggestion had worked, better than I could have dreamed.

“Little Banana”. She was back in deep trance again...

“Anna, now you have your lovely bare pussy, whenever you think about it, it really turns you on.”

“Bare pussy. Turn on. mmm”

“When we go out tonight, you’ll want to suggest that we try my lovely relaxation again. Carole will love it too. You love it so much, that you really want Carole to try. It’s so relaxing, so safe. So relaxing.”

“More relaxation. Carole. Safe. Try. Relaxing.”

“Anna, when I count to three, you will wake up and remember none of this, but your subconscious will. It will remember.”

“Remember.”

“One, two, three...”