The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s Funny (3 of ?).

Standard disclaimers apply.

This will make little sense without reading the previous installments.

For posting only on www.mcstories.com. All other use prohibited by the author ().

It’s funny just how fast I’d come to accept the fact that I really could control Anna. And even stranger that I was really planning to see if the same stunt could control Carole’s cunt (hey, I’m a poet and I wasn’t aware of it!). But it just seemed like a natural thing to try... if I could do it in such a way that if Carole didn’t go under, she also didn’t find out that Anna was well and truly under my not-so-evil spell. And I thought I’d figured out a way to make sure of that.

We were scheduled to go out for a drink with some of Anna’s friends to a local club that evening, and from experience even the normally-sedate Carole could be talked into dropping half an E and getting into the dancing. That provided an interesting opportunity.

Before we headed off to the club, we decided to go to our favorite local Thai restaurant for a light meal, just to make sure we weren’t operating on empty stomachs. I felt like the king of the world, entering the restaurant with my two “girls”.

Carole was wearing what she knew to be my favorite skirt—short, black and pleated, so that it flies away to give everyone a good view when she dances—and under that a very sexy half body stocking. I’ve always been ambivalent about bodys... they look fantastic, but can sometimes really get in the way. Such are the trials and tribulations of life!

Anna looked even sexier than she normally did, in a truly short, tight, black, clingy skirt that left about zero to the imagination and a white blouse tied up over her favorite clubbing bra—a cute gingham half-cup I’d always thought showed off her not-exactly-generous tits off to best effect.

I’ve always loved Thai food, and with a good bottle or two of chilled Chardonnay, the evening was off to a great start. The conversation was convivial and life was good.

About a bottle in, Carole went off to powder her proverbial, and I was a bit surprised that Anna didn’t immediately follow her (I don’t know about you, but I can’t remember the last time a woman did that alone. Hell, they even seem to make friends with strangers to avoid a solo trip to the rest room!). But Anna just sat there, looking a bit anxious.

“What’s up, Anna? You look a bit worried.”

“To be honest, Mike, not worried, just a bit, umm, tense.”

“Tense?” I could see where this was going—she was positively squirming in her seat! Obviously my suggestion that having a smooth pussy turned her on was having the desired effect.

“Well, umm. Ahh. Mmm. Nothing.”

I just couldn’t resist, even though I knew Carole would be back in a minute or three. “Nothing, Little banana?”

She was immediately slumped and out.

“Anna, you will be truthful to me when in ask you a question, with no embarrassment or worry, and do anything I tell you to do for the rest of the evening. Your subconscious will remember when you wake up. Now, wake up and remember none of this. One, two, three... awake.”

“So, what’s the problem?”

“Well, Mike, I had my pussy shaved today and it’s making me feel so frickin’ horny I can’t stand it. I really need to get myself off!”

“Wow, neat idea! No wonder you’re feeling horny! Must be an awesome feeling.”

“Oooh, yes! I don’t know why I didn’t do it years ago. It’s fantastic!”

“I’ve got an idea. Why don’t you go into the ladies room and take off your panties? That way you’ll be able to feel the air on your pussy? That should feel great.”

“Good idea, I’ll just go...”

“Wait a minute.” She’d already started to get up! I think I was getting too good at this! “When you’re in there, you could go sit in a cubicle and get yourself off as well.”

“Great idea! You’re the best, bro-in-law.”

“I try. And one more thing—you won’t be able to cum until you know that there is someone else in the room. And you’ll cum hard and loud. You’ll feel embarrassed, but that will only make you feel more horny. Once you cum, wait in the cubicle for five minutes. Off you go, and don’t tell anyone.”

And off she went, just like that. Carole was on her way back, so my timing was perfect. Equally, this bouncing between Anna and Carole was beginning to make me feel a bit dizzy—and not a little concerned that, if I wasn’t careful, I’d blow it. In fact, I was beginning to wonder if I hadn’t taken that one step too far by having Anna wait until someone was listening to cum... but I did have a Plan.

Carole sat back down and we continued chatting. And chatting. And chatting. I was having a great time, with my darling wife in fine form and looking a million dollars. But I was a tad concerned about Anna, who still showed no sign of returning. I’d been keeping a surreptitious eye on the Ladies Room, and there hadn’t been much traffic of late, so my guess was that she was in a cubicle, frigging herself and just waiting for someone to come on in. I could fix that, I hoped!

“Carole, Anna was acting a bit funny while you were away. Distracted. Maybe you should pop your head in and see if she’s OK. Maybe the wine has got to her.”

“I guess maybe I should. Perhaps it’s to do with the Es you guys had last night.”

I now entered what might be usefully termed the Twilight Zone. Or the non-breathing zone, for the matter of that! If I had this right, Carole was about to hear Anna cum very hard, which was going to be a bit of a surprise, to say the least. I wondered what she might think...

She was back in only about a minute. Shock, puzzlement and perhaps a hint of excitement were written all over her face.

“What happened? Is she OK?”

“OK? Yes, she’s sure OK.” Carole laughed. “In fact, much better than OK now!”

“What do you mean, better than OK?”

“Well, you were right. She was feeling a bit funny. Only not funny. Horny.”

“Horny?? How do you know?”

“Well, the fact that she answered my call with ‘Carole! Oh God! Oh God! Fuck, I’m cumminnnng! God, how humiliatinnnngg. Oh God!’ probably had something to do with it!”

Carole actually had tears streaming down her face, and could barely get her words out. It’s not easy to be laughing wildly and still be talking sotto voce, and Carole was struggling.

“You have got to be kidding!? Dirty little devil! A bit of a turn on, though.”

“More than a bit, from where I sit”, Carole managed to get out from under her laughter. “It was as sexy as hell—maybe we can just go home now. I feel like a fuck. What an exhibitionist!”

“Let’s not get too carried away with it. We’ll head off to the club, plenty of time for fucking later on, eh what?”

“Well, I guess so, but you’d better be prepared for it. Listening to my sister cum was an experience, let me tell you!” Carole was at least calming down a bit.

“I’ll bet it was... just wish it had been me.”

Carole contented herself with throwing a napkin in my direction and straightening herself up.

Personally, I though I’d gotten off pretty lightly. No, let me revise that. I was breathing again, which was good, but still amazed at Carole’s reaction. She’s no, but she’s also told me a dozen times that she’s not at all bi, and I really wasn’t at all sure that she’d react well. But she had, and was definitely turned on. All in all, let’s just say I was batting 1.000! Ahh, modesty...

Anna returned to the table a minute of two later, red from blushing, embarrassment and, I’d guess, exertion.

“Sorry, Carole. You really weren’t meant to get such an earful. Umm... well, sorry! If you want to leave, that’s cool by me. I feel like a bit of a fool, but I just, umm, had to. Umm.....”

Carole just smiled, and I could she that she was still pretty turned on by the whole thing. “No, let’s go clubbing—if you haven’t already had enough exercise, that is.” More laughter—from both Carole and I.

Anna turned, if that was possible, and even brighter shade of red. “You didn’t, well, tell, did you?”

“Only Mike!” No stopping Carole now—she was almost weeping with merriment! I’d never realized that she had such a mean streak in her!

“Oh, you couldn’t, you didn’t...”

“Yes, she did! But don’t stress it. Let’s just all relax, have another glass of wine and then hit the club.” Anna immediately relaxed, so I guess my suggestion regarding obeying me was still holding.

“Speaking of ‘hits’, why don’t you both take some of Mike’s patent club tonic?” I said, handing them each half an E. I half thought I’d get an argument from Carole, but she was obviously in top form now, and it went down the hatch in no time. Anna, I think, was just happy to swallow anything, so long as it moved the conversation on. And to distract her (and us) from her continued state of arousal was my guess, if her gentle squirming was anything to go by. Me, I’m a sucker for it!

It was a bit early to hit the club, but I think we all wanted to move on (from the looks of some of the patrons, Anna’s news hadn’t exactly been heard only by Carole!) and in any event it suited my purpose. A relatively early evening at home meant plenty of time for “relaxation”...

The club was only a block or four away, so we took the opportunity to walk. Partly to let our dinner go down properly, partly to give the E time to kick in and mostly just because it was a beautiful warm night and too good to waste. As we wandered down the street arm in arm in arm, I again reflected on my good fortune.

The club was always fun—they have a mean line in music, good atmosphere and great lighting. After a bit of hanging about, the fact that I was on the arm(s) of two absolute stunners got me in. It was early, so finding a table was easy, and we sat down to enjoy a vodka and grapefruit... always my favorite drink with E—it’s something about the Vitamin C I think. Not twenty minutes later, we all had a nice buzz on, and hit the floor for some boogie (which I think is a term that shows my age—such is life!).

As always, I have no real idea how long we danced, but we were certainly having fun. Anna and Carole were both pretty turned on, and at one stage I ended up in a “sister sandwich”, with Carole clinging to my front (using, it would appear, only her tits and hips to do so!) and Anna sensuously rubbing herself all over my back. Did I tell you I was enjoying myself? Did I mention that this was definitely NOT the norm? Did I mention that I was as hard as a rock?

After a while, we all decided to take a breather, and Carole and Anna went off to powder their noses (see, I told you they always go in pairs!). I was anxious to get home, but to be honest I was also pretty damned ready for some action. And the buzz was doing nothing to ameliorate that particular condition. What I needed, I realized, was a Plan. Through the E buzz, one began to stir in what I was increasingly coming to realize was quite a devious mind indeed.

“Anna, you should go and get us another round of drinks.”

Obedient still, Anna immediately got up and headed in the direction of the bar.

“Carole, that was a great dance.”

“Dance? That was more like upright sex with your clothes on! And, yes, it was great.”

“Could I interest you in a little ‘walk’ outside, then?”

“Could you! I’m dying for a cock up my cunt. But won’t Anna notice?”

“I doubt it, and even if she does... like she’s going to complain! She is living, you might recall, in then glassiest of glass houses tonight!”

“Only too true... where?”

“Well,” I said, hopping straight into one of our favorite games, “I’m not sure that you really want to fuck. We’ll be doing it in public, so how can you prove you’re serious?”

Carole and I both have an occasional fondness for public sex, and almost before I was finished she was fiddling around under the table. After a couple of sexy little squirms, and the sound of a couple of body stocking clips coming loose, she sat back upright, her black thong just visible across the table.

“Is this proof enough?”

“I have to inspect it. Hand it over.”

Reluctantly (who does she think she’s kidding?) she did so, holding it high for all to see. I made a great show of taking a deep sniff of the pussy-juice covered underwear, and pronounced that “Well, you’re sure wet enough for a fuck!”

Carole went bright red, and took me by the hand as we moved out towards the lobby. The club is one of those multi-level exercises built into the top two floors of an office building, and one of its features is a natty little “outside” express lift extending club to ground floor—about 10 stories. I confess that this is one of our favorite “public” places—really is quite public, at least in theory. In practice, it’s difficult to see detail 10 stories in the air. It helps that the use of the word ‘express’ to describe it is, at best, generous.

Carole was already ahead of me, and heading for the lift. It came. Which was, I was sure, going to be another one of those happy coincidences.

As the doors closed, Carole was already yanking on my zipper. My cock was certainly ready for action, and by the time I’d turned to push the down button, Carole already had my pants down, me up against the doors and had hitched her legs up around my waist. By the time the lift had started to move, I felt that delicious hot soft wetness as her sopping cunt lowered itself none-too-gently over my cock.

I love it when Carole does this. It’s hard on the back, but worth it. I can get really deep into her wetness, she really gets to use her cunt muscles to “milk” me and, because she says she doesn’t really get enough stimulation to cum like this, she frigs her clit—which I just love watching.

Within seconds we were far away in the land of E-fuck, with Carole’s cunt muscles weaving their particular magic while her left hand hung onto my neck for life, her legs wrapped themselves around me and her right hand squeezed her magnificent clit’s near inch length.

“Fuck, your cunt is amazing. Milk that prick, you slut.”

“mmm. I love to feel you fill me. Fill me!”

“I’m gonna fill your twat with a load, you horny little slut. When you gonna cum?”

“I’m gonna cum soon. Oh yes, oh, just a bit more. Fuck me. FUCK ME. Fill me, you prick. Fuck me.”

“I’m cumming. Filling you... yes!”

All of a sudden, we were in free fall. At least, that’s what it felt like! Free fall, but only for a second. Then we were in free stop, as I landed hard on the marble floor of the lobby, still in Carole, halfway through cumming and, judging by the fantastic feelings on my cock, halfway through her orgasm as well.

The Earth certainly had moved. And it must have been good for someone, as I vaguely heard cheers and clapping from somewhere. I opened my eyes, and realized that we had a small, but infinitely appreciative, audience!

“Umm, look, sorry about that. We, umm, well, umm....”

“No need to apologize, fella,” said one of the onlookers, “even if we hadn’t seen you, we heard you from about level three! Never apologize for having what was so obviously a good time!”

I confess to being mortified, and Carole’s face was going the same color as her hair (which is to say, for those of you who didn’t do your homework in Episode One, bright red). We stood up, gathered our wits together, and proceeded in the general direction best described as “anywhere but here”, with the occasional catcall following us.

“That was fan-fucking-tastic!", said Carole as we wandered outside for some fresh air and less audience participation, “but we really should get cleaned up and find Anna.”

“By Your Command”, I said, pushing her into a small doorway and kneeling at her feet. The doorway was, I guess, ‘dark’ according to some measures—certainly not ‘private’. But to both of us it didn’t really matter—I absolutely adore sloppy seconds, especially if they’re consumed in public, and even better if they’re mine. The last time Carole knocked back an offer for me to clean her up, Noah was a sprightly youngster.

“Yum, I love you licking you cum out of me. Mmm. Yes, please! Drink that spunk, you cum slut!”

And I was, am, and ever will be, I’m sad (or glad) to say.

Carole came once, I got my fill of our combined juices, then we headed back to the club. Sounds simple, don’t it? Doesn’t do justice to the moment, but there you go...

Anna was sitting at our table looking very puzzled when we finally returned—especially puzzled when the guy from the lift came over and complimented us on our gymnastics!

“What have you two been up to? You look like the cats who got the cream.”

“Well,” I said, congenitally unable to resist a pun, “I got the cat and the cream, so I’m not complaining.”

“Ah hah! You two are a disgrace! Forty-somethings ought to act with more decorum!”

“What, like frigging ourselves in public toilets?” Carole just couldn’t resist!

Anna started to go purple—something I have learnt signifies a Vesuvian explosion in the making.

“Anna, that seems fair.”

“Umm, yes, I suppose it does.”

Whew! This was getting easier and harder all at once. Mind you, we were all still swinging along happily on the E, so perhaps I shouldn’t be taking all the credit.

Carole was a little gob smacked—she also knew Anna, and could hardly believe how quickly she’d backed off.

It was, I surmised, time to beat a not-so-hasty retreat. So we all decided to head for home. I had started the evening with great hopes. I now found myself already having had a wonderful, and exciting, evening—with the main event yet to commence.

Life is Good.

To be continued.