The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s Funny (4 of ?).

Standard disclaimers apply.

This will make little sense without reading the previous installments. For posting only on www.mcstories.com. All other use prohibited by the author ().

It’s funny, but on the way home I didn’t know whether I was excited, or just plain terrified. Or both. Or what I felt. It had already been a night to remember, and I confess to being tempted to leave well enough alone.

But I’ve always been able to resist temptation!

When we arrived home, we adjourned to our “parents’ retreat”—a small den off our bedroom which Carole and I use to get away from the kids and up to all sorts of mischief. It has a small bar, a CD, TV and video, a comfy couch, Carole’s PC and a few “toys” in a discreetly locked cupboard. As it was still relatively early (not too much after 1am), we all decided that it was better to continue the party there than somewhere where the kids might decide to join in.

I poured some wine and we all kicked back to listen to some vibes. The E was still hanging about, but we were all definitely starting to come down a bit, so it was time to suggest another—I knew that this was going to be the tricky bit, as Carole is always pretty reluctant to be up, up and away again after midnight... something to do with her getting her beauty sleep!

“So, Ladies, what say we continue our little party? Another one of Mike’s patent pills seems called for.”

“Oh, I don’t know, Mike,” Carole said. “It’s pretty late, and we’ve already had our fun for tonight. I think I might just sit this one out.”

“Oh, come on sis, don’t be a friggin’ party pooper. We’ll just drop a half, get a nice buzz going, then relax and hit the sack.”

“Yeah, don’t let’s stop the fun now. We’ve all had a good dose of fun tonight, let’s keep the vibe going.”

“I don’t know...”

“Carole!” Anna interrupted, “Mike’s right. We’re having too much fun to stop.”

Come on Anna, I thought, mention the ‘relaxation’. You know you want to!

“I’ll be too wound up to sleep”, Carole protested.

“No you won’t, sis. Mike has this really neat relaxation technique that had me sleeping like a baby last night. We can try that out later. Come on!”

I wasn’t going to correct Anna right then, but I did think ‘sleeping like a baby’ was a tad off the mark... perhaps ‘cumming like a train’ might have been more accurate! In any event, I was surely holding my breath.

“Relaxation, Mike? What’s all that about?”

It’s about getting you naked, horny and under my control, if only you knew, my dear. But for now, let’s make do with “Oh, just standard stuff... ‘relax your toes, relax your feet’, that sort of thing. With a bit of E in you, it can really help you drift off.”

“Really? Well, I suppose so. You sure it worked last night, Anna?”

“It worked a treat, didn’t it Mike.”

“Well, I’d have to agree with that!”

So, we dropped half each. Already half full of E anyway, it didn’t take much time to get the buzz going again, and we were all soon off in the land of E, grooving to the TV vibes, and chatting about goodness only knows what. Just cruising, and all really at peace with the World, the Universe and each other.

It seemed a pity to stop, but soon enough I decided that, if I was really going to try this stunt, it had better be now. Goodness only knows how I plucked up the courage (if I’d been drinking it would be Dutch, but I’ve no idea what country E-induced courage is supposed to come from!).

“Well, it’s getting kinda late. Maybe we should hit the sack.”

“Not without your relaxation, Mike,” Anna chimed in.

“Yes, Mike, let’s see how this works.”

“OK, ladies. The trick is simple. Just lie back, close your eyes and concentrate on my voice. I’m going to work you through relaxing your body, bit by bit. Ready?”

“Yup”, they replied in unison, as they settled back, the TV went off and their eyes closed.

“OK. Now just listen to my voice. Shut out everything else. There’s no need to try to concentrate, and no need to worry if you don’t feel as relaxed as you think you should. Just go with the flow, and concentrate on what I’m saying.”

“Let’s wiggle those toes. Now, let them relax. Feel how relaxed they are. Now the feet...”

After about five minutes of this, I had managed to work my way up the necks and heads, and my beautiful sisters were both breathing slowly, slumped over and definitely relaxed.

“Now, it’s time to relax your head. All that brain activity is just tiring. To truly relax you need hand it over to me. Let me do the thinking for a minute, so that you can get perfectly relaxed. Just let me do the thinking.”

Anna piped up with “leeet you dooo the thiinnnkkingg...". I didn’t want her getting in the way right now!

“That’s right, Little Banana, you let me do the thinking. Sleep” She was out in an instant.

“Carole, just relax and let me think for you. So perfectly relaxed if I do the thinking.”

“Reeelaaaax. Youuuu. Thinnnnkk. Yesssss.” Carole was certainly getting into the swing of things.

“When I count to three, you hand over all your thinking to my voice, and just relax. One....two...three. All thoughts gone. Totally relaxed.”

And, as Anna had done last night, she slumped forward in her chair. To all intents and purposes, totally out! Did I mention that I was batting 1.000? More like 2.000 now! Hang modesty, I was cookin! Of course, there was still a ways to go here... to work!

“Carole, I’m thinking for you, and you’re totally relaxed.”

“Totally relaxed. Peaceful.” Like Anna, she had reverted to virtually normal speech, which I now took to be a good sign—as, presumably, did my cock, which was making its presence felt!

“You love being this relaxed. In fact, you would like to come back to this peaceful spot again, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes. Love this spot. Relaxed. Peaceful.”

“Good, so whenever you hear me say ‘Little Peach’, you will come back here. And each time you come back, you’ll be even more relaxed than before.”

“Little peach. Relax again. More peaceful.”

“That’s right, so very peaceful when you hear me say Little Peach. And now, it’s nearly time to wake up. But remembering any of this would be too hard for your conscious mind, so you can just forget everything. Let your subconscious remember for you.”

“Subconscious. Remember.”

“When I count to three, you’ll wake up, happy, relaxed and won’t remember. One, two, three...”

“Well, that was kinda nice, but I guess I’m not as good at it as Anna—look at her, she’s sleeping like a baby. It was sorta cool though, and...”

“Little Peach”.

She slumped straight over, obviously out. This was so fucking cool!!!!

“So relaxed again, even more deeply than before. You’re so very relaxed. When you wake up, though, you’ll feel hot. You’ll want to take off your top. It won’t worry you at all, it will be completely natural. Now, one, two three, wake up.”

“Woops! Perhaps I was more relaxed than I thought—I kinda dozed off there. That E must have been stronger than I thought. In fact, I think it’s making me feel a bit warm, too.” And with that, she took off her body stocking, to reveal my favorite pair of pink nipples. And sat there, looking as relaxed as could be. I was trying to look relaxed, but even with the E in my system, certain branch offices were not paying much attention to the ‘look relaxed’ command.

“So, are you going to wake Anna up?”

“Well, perhaps in a minute, but first we need to do some adjusting, my little peach.”

Slump.

“You’re very relaxed, and feeling on top of the World. And just a little horny. And when you see Anna, and her cute little skirt, and remember her cumming in the restaurant, that makes you feel even more horny—for her. You’re feeling sexy.”

“Anna, cute. Horny and sexy.”

“You love sex, and you really want to get it on with Anna tonight. You don’t feel any embarrassment or concern. Just relaxed and horny ”

“Horny for Anna. Relaxed and horny.”

“And now, off to sleep until I tell you to wake up. Sleep.”

She did. No surprise there, I guess, but I was as hard as hell, and still, to be honest, stunned. This wasn’t really supposed to work, and certainly not this well. Time to get Anna in the mood... though with her bi leanings, I knew that, in all probability, all I’d need to do was wake her up!

“Anna, you are so relaxed.”

“Relaxed.”

“Anna, when you wake up, it will feel perfectly natural that Carole is lusting after you. You’ll be horny too.”

“Carole. Horny. Relaxed.”

“Anna, Carole, you’ll be waking up in a minute. When you do, you won’t remember any of this, but your subconscious will. And your subconscious will remember that you should do anything I say, and be relaxed and comfortable about it. So, when I count to three, you will wake up. One, two, three...”

They both came groggily to, with much head shaking.

“Gee, that was great, Mike. Better than the first time.”

“Yes, I really enjoyed that. Gee, Anna, I hadn’t noticed how cute you looked in that little skirt. I love the bra top, too. It’s hot!”

“Really? I love your tits, sis. You look so fuckable sitting there.”

“Anna, why don’t you take off your top too?” OK, so I’m a sucker for tits. And legs, and pussy, and... you get the idea. Anna certainly did, and her lovely little tits, with their now very erect dark brown nipples, were on full view almost immediately.

I was now a bit like the dog chasing the car—having caught it, what to do with it?! I was actually a bit wired myself, so I thought that maybe I’d just watch for a bit. A little bit, as it turned out, but the good intention was there, at least! Why does something about roads to hell occur to me about now?

“Ladies, I’m just going to pop down to the kitchen for a glass of water. Why don’t you snuggle up on the couch and get a little better acquainted?” And out of the room I strode (OK, stumbled!).

I fiddled around in the kitchen for a minute or three, then headed back up to the bedroom. The sight that greeted my eyes in the retreat was mouthwatering!

Anna was totally naked, with Carole kneeling in front of her sucking her bare pussy like there was no tomorrow. Anna was moaning softly, and twisting her right nipple with one hand, while the other made sure that Carole’s head wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon. As I’ve said before, Carole has never been bi-curious, and watching her go down on her sister had my hard on raging again in microseconds.

“Girls, try a 69.”

In seconds, Carole was on her back on the floor, with Anna sitting her bare pussy on her face, then slumping forward with tongue at the ready to return Carole’s attentions. I decided that it was time to get into the act.

“Girls, you want me to join in. Anna, sit up so I can fuck Carole.”

I was out of my clothes in a flash, and just the sight of Anna’s bare pussy grinding its way into my gorgeous wife’s face nearly made me cum. Carole was nicely moist (OK, dripping!) and I slid straight in to that hot hole. Ahh, heaven on a stick! My stick.

Pumping into Carole, I knew I wasn’t going to last long, but then neither was Anna. Carole seemed a little behind, but I knew that there was a way to fix that.

“Carole, frig yourself.” I think I’ve mentioned before that fucking my wife while she frigs herself is a real turn on for me... I can now add that fucking her while she frigs herself, sucks her sister’s clit and I deeply kiss said sister is even more of a mind blowing, and wad blowing, experience!

I could feel my sap really rising, and there wasn’t anything I could have done about it, even if I’d wanted to. And why on Earth you’d want to is something I probably didn’t consider then. And can’t conceive of now.

“Ladies, cum hard for me. Now.”

The three of us went off. That’s pretty much all I can say. We all went flying into O-Space (or is that E-Space, or maybe H-space?). Carole’s cunt went mad around my cock as I pumped my load as deep into her as I’d ever been, while Anna seemed to be alternately trying to rip my tongue out with hers and scream so hard into my mouth it would come out my ass! The E really cut in, and I know I was seeing rainbows, stars and goodness only knows what else (though Mae West was probably right... goodness had nothing to do with it!).

I pulled out, and Anna was only too keen to take my place at my wife’s sopping pussy. I decided that, this time, I really would watch—discretion being the better part of fucking, as well as valor. They were still going hard at it twenty or thirty minutes later, when Carole came as hard as I’ve ever seen her, while Anna seemed to be in a permanent state of cum. I’d like to boast and tell you I got rock hard again watching, but those of you that know E would know that that really isn’t too likely without some external assistance. In any event, I was pretty much sated for now.

“Ladies, you’re now feeling a bit sated and satisfied. You will feel like stopping soon.”

And, to no one’s surprise, that’s what happened. They scooted over to me on the couch and I was soon snuggled up with two sweaty, naked, very satisfied hotties.

We watched the music on TV for a few minutes, while everyone caught their breath. Carole was the first to decide that speech was an option again.

“Wow! That was fucking hot! Anna, you suck pussy, sister. And you taste divine. I don’t know what came over me, but that was fantastic. What a fuck.”

“You bet, sweet sister. That red pussy of yours is one hell of a turn on, and you really had my twat twitching. Mike, you’re a hell of a kisser!”

This was turning into the mutual admiration society! Which was cool, but I realized that we needed to move on from here. I needed to make sure that all this sweetness and light lasted past waking up in the morning, or my ass was still going to be grass.

“Anna, little peach”. She slumped forward.

“What did you just do”, Carole asked, surprised.

“I just used her trigger word, and now she’s back I her trance. Cool, hey?”

“You can put her in a trance just like that?”

“Sure can. And, while she’s under, she’ll take any suggestion I want. Like cumming in restaurant Ladies’ Rooms. ”

“You’re kidding! That’s why she did that?”

“Yup.”

“Well, that’s sorta weird, but sorta neat, too... Hey, hang on! Did you do that to me as well?”

“Well, I reckon you can guess! Unless you’re in the habit of having threesomes with your sister and hadn’t got around to telling me!”

“But, but...”

“But nothing! Did you enjoy it?”

“Did I! But you probably made me do that to, you rotter!”

“Oh, no. I gave you the suggestion that Anna was sexy. And that you were horny (not that I think I needed to do that). You did the rest. All you needed was to let go a bit.”

“Let go! Fuck, I let go harder than I can ever remember! It was shit hot sex, baby. Can you still control me, now that I know what’s going on?”

“I have no idea. Truly. I’m making this up as I go along. Want to try?”

“Sure.”

“Little peach.”

She was out again... so there went that theory! And I thought I might need to convince her—she’s pretty strong willed, is my wife!

“Carole, when you wake up, you will go to the bookshelf, get one of my computer magazines and be engrossed in reading it. And this time, you can remember all this when you wake up. One, two, three... awake”.

Carole’s eyes opened, she stood and walked over to the bookshelf, got down one of last year’s PC user magazines, and started reading. She normally hates what she refers to as the “geek press”, so this was definitely odd.

“Carole, stop reading.”

She did, and sat back down next to me.

“That was amazing! I remember you telling me to do that, but when I woke up—even though I knew—it just seemed like the right thing to do.”

“It didn’t feel forced?”

“No, it just felt like a good idea. That’s bizarre! And sorta scary, too. What are you going to do with me?”

“Carole, we’ve been married for years, and you know I love you. Why would I ‘do’ anything to you? Well, aside from perhaps loosen you up for some great sex. Trust me...”

“... I’m from Microsoft, I’m here to help you”, she chimed in, echoing one of my more favorite lines. “Trust you? Hmmm, maybe. But what about Anna? Does she know?”

“No, she has no idea, and maybe—just for the moment—we should consider keeping it that way.”

“Why?”

“Well, we both enjoyed that experience—and so did she—so maybe it would be fun to have our own little slave around the house, just for the odd bit of sport.”

“And cooking. She never cooks. And maybe some cleaning, too... I see what you mean, it does have possibilities! And I sure want to fuck here again... that was cool.”

“OK, so do you trust me with this?”

“Well, I guess I don’t really have much say in the matter, do I? You’re the one with the magic words. If I disagreed, you’d just change my mind for me anyway.”

“No, I wouldn’t!” Well, maybe that was the truth, I’ll never know. Because she did agree. And not a few seconds later was on her knees bringing my cock back to life. In a trance at the time, of course...

To be continued.