The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Rise and Fall of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee

This story is a work of fiction. If this story has any similarity to any person, living, dead, or not-yet-born, it is completely a coincidence. This story is my own, so please don’t reproduce it without my permission. This story would not be possible were it not for three people over at the MC Forum: Mind Zapper, whose November, 2008 contest was the motivator behind this story. UrnMyPower, who, in June, 2008, in an ongoing “game” whereby one person provides a title and someone else provides a synopsis, gave a title that I summarized and which eventually became this story, and FeynmanFanGirl, who recommended that I turn my synopsis into a story. I welcome commentary and criticism. My e-mail address is

Chapter 1

Melody fidgeted anxiously in her seat. She looked back and forth between the comlink processor in her lap, the podium, and the other reporters seated around her. She smiled at the guy sitting to her right. “I’ve never been part of a Presidential press conference before. I’m Melody. Just graduated from school last year and I’m already here covering the President. Can you believe it? What’s your name? What’s the President like? How long have you been doing this?”

With a laugh of uncertainty over when he’d have the chance to answer, Stephan patted Melody on her hand. “Call me Steve. President Stanford is a good person, very down to earth. I’ve been doing this for about five years now. Since President Carrolton was in office. You’ve got nothing to be nervous about.”

“How much longer do you think it’ll be before she gets here?”

Stephan glanced at his own comlink. “Probably another two or three minutes. Not long.”

They both tapped the screens of their processors to activate the built-in holographic cameras. A message appeared on the bottom of Melody’s screen to confirm that the camera was functioning properly.

A disembodied voice echoed throughout the conference room. “Ladies and Gentlemen, The 68th President of the United States, Eileen Stanford.” Everyone in the room stood up and aimed their comlinks at the door through which President Stanford strode confidently.

As she took her place behind the podium, she smiled. “Please be seated.”

There was a low rumble as the entire press corps returned to their seats.

“Thank you all for coming today. In the year 2000, scientists completed the first successful mapping of the human genome. This research has led to some of the most astounding advances in both our understanding of the workings of the human body and fighting disease in the past 150 years.

“With the groundwork laid out from the original Human Genome project, we have seen the eradication of scores of diseases. Some of them were fatal, such as Tay Sachs or Sickle Cell Disease. Others simply slowed us down, such as arthritis and migraine headaches. We even have means of combatting Down’s Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy, even if they have not yet been eliminated.

“In the past fifty years, genetic research has started to make inroads into improving the quality of our lives and not just fight disease. Genetic modification to improve eyesight or hearing are now commonplace. I was reading some archived newspapers from as recently as seventy five years ago where then-current research said that obesity was one of the biggest health issues facing our nation. Genetic Metabolic Treatment has made us all thinner, stronger, and less hungry.

“A disturbing trend has arisen within the past decade, when a team of researchers discovered a simple, cost-effective genetic treatment that augments the size of women’s breasts. It is estimated that, in the past five years alone, one out of every four women in our country between the ages of eighteen and fifty, has had genetic breast augmentation.”

The President paused as a low murmur filled the room. Melody glanced down at her own breasts, thinking about her appointment the following day to begin the two-week long genetic treatment to increase her own bust size.

“The concept of breast augmentation is certainly not new. About 200 years ago, this was accomplished with a type of surgery. This was both costly and dangerous. On more than one occasion, an implantation device was taken off the market for health and safety reasons.

“The new genetic augmentation appears to be safe. In addition, women who undergo the treatment pass on a larger bustline to their daughters as well. Some advocates of this procedure argue that it improves their overall confidence level, and, by extension, the quality of their lives. Opponents argue that it turns women into nothing more than sex objects, and that, within a few generations, the average woman’s breast size will be so large, that it will affect their health in other, unforeseen manners.

“Although ethical debates over genetic medicine have been taking place for as long as genetic medicine has existed, this debate has generated more controversy and more vocal opposition than any previous type of genetic treatment. As a result of this, I am pleased to announce the formation a governmental committee, which will research the benefits and demerits of genetic breast augmentation.

“While I don’t want the government to engage in a stifling of the medical community in any capacity, I would also like the committee, based upon their findings, to assist with a government sponsored advertising campaign to reduce the frequency of this type of treatment.”

A man sitting in the back of the room blurted out, “So this is the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.” His comments were met with laughter throughout the room.

President Stanford smiled. “We prefer the name Non-Augmented Mammaries Committee. But, Bradley, now that you’ve said it, I’m afraid that title will find its way into the national vernacular and there will be little I can do to prevent it.” She sighed and continued, “Are there any questions? Yes, Steve?”

Stephan put his hand down. “Who will be on this committee?”

“The chair will be bioethicist Cynthia Bloomfield. The committee will consist of gynecologists, philosophers, genetic engineers, and a couple of members of congress.”

Melody cautiously raised her hand. She was about to put her hand back down when the President pointed at her. “Yes? I’m sorry, I don’t know your name.”

“Melody Brigham, your excellenciness. Um, heh heh. I, I’m sorry. This is my first conference and I ...”

“Relax. Take a deep breath. Now. Did you have a question?”

“Yes. What would you say to someone who, you know, is considering getting her breasts enlarged?”

“That’s a good question, Melody! Well, I don’t hide my opinion that it’s unnecessary and that self-confidence should come from here.” She pointed at her head. “And not from here.” She cupped her breasts. Lowering her hands, she continued, “So... I guess if I knew someone who wanted to undergo breast augmentation treatment, I’d want her to think long and hard about the reasons why she’s getting it done. If the only reasons were improved confidence or to be pleasing to their husbands or boyfriends, then I’d advise against it. If they can come up with some other reason, then I guess I’d begrudgingly say they should go for it. Are there any other questions?”

“When will we see the first results from this committee?”

“Good question, Pauline. The first report from the committee will be due on my desk in one month. I’ll keep you all apprised of their findings as they become available. Any more questions?”

The room was silent.

“In that case, thank you all for coming. Ivan McShane is available if you should have any additional concerns.”

The press secretary, standing near the door, waved to the press corps and followed the President out of the room.

“I think she took a liking to you, Melody.” Stephan said with a smile.

“I guess.” Melody’s voice trailed off as she contemplated whether or not the president would still like her after she gets her breasts enlarged.

Chapter 2

Melody smiled as the doctor stepped into the examination room.

“Hello, Melody. How’re you feeling today?”

“I’m ... um ... I’m all right, I guess.”

“What do you mean you guess? It looks to me like ... today is the start of a new and improved life for you. And for your daughters, too.”

“Yes, and I’ve so been looking forward to this appointment...”

“I hear a ‘but’ coming in here. Tell me what’s bothering you.”

“Well, I ... Did you... Did you see President Stanford’s speech yesterday?”

“Well, yeah, I, um ... Hey, wait a minute. You were there, weren’t you?”

Melody looked down and didn’t say a word.

“Yeah! You asked her what she’d say to someone who wanted to get bigger breasts. She said something about wanting to be sure why you’d want it. So tell me, Melody. Why do you want your breasts enlarged? I’d say you’re what? A B-cup?”

“That’s right. You know, I’ve wanted larger boobs for so long, I don’t really remember why I have wanted it. It’s just that... I remember being jealous of a friend I’d known since Kindergarten, when her tits came in and they were so much bigger than mine, ya know? I just ... you know. I want to be bigger.”

“So it’s not about confidence? Or to please some guy?”

“Um... no, I don’t think so.”

“Do you think the sex will be better if you have larger breasts?”

“No. Just more likely to get some.”

Dr. Eisenstadt laughed. “Well, that’s honest. Let me let you in on a little secret about this treatment.”

“What’s that?”

“There’s an enhanced breast augmentation treatment that actually makes the sexual act more pleasurable. If you want the enhanced treatment, you’ll find that your orgasms will occur more frequently and with greater intensity.”

“Really?” Melody leaned forward, eyes wide and smiling. She couldn’t hide her interest in this news. “Why hadn’t I heard that before?”

“Because all too often, the mainstream press and the powers that be don’t want women to enjoy sex as much as they can. So, we’ve been keeping this kind of quiet, but if you’re interested, I can do both parts of the therapy.”

“Would there be an additional cost?”

“Not unless you count the fact that you must remain silent about this type of treatment.”

Melody was silent for a few seconds and finally declared, “Count me in!”

“Very good. I have a few other questions before we begin. Your safety is important to me. Can you please confirm that you are not currently pregnant?”

“I’m definitely not pregnant.”

“If you choose to undergo this treatment, do you agree that you will not attempt to get pregnant within the next two months?”

“Yes! Of course!”

“Thank you. Now. Your treatment will consist of a total of six office visits: three this week and three next week, on alternating days. If today is your first treatment, then your final appointment will be in eleven days. When you wake up in the morning twelve days from now, you will have a pair of perfectly rounded, firm, supple D-cup breasts.”

Melody let out a squeal.

“I take it this means you’d like to proceed.”

“Yes!”

“Very well.”

Dr. Eisenstadt unlocked a cabinet in the corner of the examination room and removed a small vial that contained a greenish-gray liquid. He placed what looked like a sponge over one end of the vial and tipped it upside down. In relatively short time, the sponge was saturated.

He then laid the sponge on the table and sprayed it with a sweet-smelling fragrance. “Reminds me of my mom’s perfume,” thought Melody.

The doctor didn’t say a word in response. He walked out of her sight and dimmed the lights.

She turned her head to try and see where the doctor was. “Dr. Eisenstadt? What’s...”

“Shhhhh.... I need you to relax, Melody. I need you to confirm one final time that you want this done. Once we start the treatment, there will be no turning back, do you understand?”

Melody inhaled deeply and whispered, “Yes.”

“Are you ready to begin?”

“Yes.”

“Very well.” The doctor moved closer to Melody and held the sponge underneath Melody’s nose. She closed her eyes and tipped her head back, breathing in the sweet smell. She let out a shudder as the doctor ran the sponge over her forehead, down her cheeks, and over her neck.

“Now Melody, can you hear me?”

“Yesssss...”

“Very good, Melody. I need you to open your blouse now, Melody.”

Her hands moved smoothly and swiftly. There was an ease to her movements that Melody hadn’t expected. Dr. Eisenstadt started running the sponge over the exposed flesh of her breasts.

“How do you feel right now, Melody?”

“I feel calm.”

“Can you feel the sponge that I am running over your body?”

“No...”

“Very good, Melody. The sponge is soaked with a series of chemicals, some of which will make your breasts larger, some of which will improve your libido and your ability to orgasm. And some of these chemicals will open your mind. By the end of this treatment, the only will that will remain your own, is that which I allow you to keep. Beyond that, your mind, body, and soul will be mine and you will do as I say. How does that make you feel, Melody?”

“Ssssoooo gooooood...”

“Very good, Melody. Let’s see how the chemicals are working right now, shall we, Melody? I want you to stand up.... Very good. Now, Melody. I’m going to ask you some personal questions and I want you to be honest with me, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Good. How long has it been since the last time you had sex?”

“About two months now.”

“Is there someone out there you’d like to have sex with?”

“Yes.”

“Is it a man or a woman?”

“A man.”

“Does he know it?”

“No.”

“If I told you that you’ll be able to have him or any other man you might want by the time your breast augmentation is complete, what would you say?”

“I would be very happy.”

“I know you would be. Please lift one hand above your head and hold it there.”

Seeing how quickly and easily she responded to his questions and suggestions, Dr. Eisenstadt smiled. “She’s quite malleable. She very well might prove useful,” he spoke into his voice recorder. “Deepening will continue in two days.”

“Thank you, Melody. You may put your hand down now. I want you to drift into a deep, restful, relaxing sleep. When you wake up, your first session will be over and you will come back in two days.”

Her head slipped down over her shoulder. He smiled as he gazed down at the expression of peace and calm in her face. He just needed to make sure he didn’t move too quickly, too soon.

Chapter 3

Cynthia Bloomfield gazed around the table in the conference room at the team that she had partially been responsible for assembling.

“The President has tasked us with researching the current sociological phenomenon of genetic breast enhancement. Although the President is notably and observably against the idea, I think it would be best if we entered into this assignment with a neutral outlook.

“In order to begin our research, I think we should begin by focussing on three specific topics. I see no reason why we couldn’t cover all three of these topics simultaneously, although if anyone has a particular interest in any of these topics, then you should speak up and ask to be assigned to that research project.

“The first topic would be the history of breast augmentation. How long have women been seeking out methods of enhancing their bodies? We know that surgical procedures were started in the late 1900’s, but the desire to give breasts a larger appearance goes back much further than that. The brassiere was invented in the 1800’s and it, too, has been used to provide the illusion of larger and/or firmer breasts.

“The second topic would be the procedure itself. Find out what, exactly, is done when a patient chooses to get her breasts enlarged genetically. What are the risks and side effects? How much control does the patient have over the end result? Can the procedure be undone? It’s not as frequently discussed, but why do we hear nothing about genetic breast reduction? Surely there are women out there who feel as though their breasts are too large.

“The third topic would be to interview women who have had their breasts enlarged genetically. How did they feel about the actual process and the results? How have their lives changed as a result of the procedure? Would they recommend it to someone else? Was it a bad experience? What were their reasons for having the procedure done in the first place?”

Cynthia handed out the three assignments evenly among her staff, who set off to research the questions involved and interview people whose knowledge and experience would provide preliminary answers.

Chapter 4

Melody arrived somewhat early for her third treatment appointment and she saw Dr. Eisenstadt engaged in a pleasant phone conversation. The receptionist seemed upset that her boss was pacing around her office, but, not withstanding her scowl, she didn’t do or say anything.

“I’d love to talk to you, Mr. Barton ... Doctor Barton! Sorry about that. It’s just that I have a large number of appointments to tend to as well. I can try to squeeze you in the day after tomorrow, but I can’t make any promises to the amount of time you will have available for a real interview. ... No, you’d need to get permission from my patients themselves to talk to them. ... No, I can’t provide patient records without a subpoena, you know that, Doctor. ... The best you can hope for is that one of my patients in the lobby will be willing to speak to you. Yes. Very well then, you know where my office is located? Excellent. I look forward to meeting with you.”

He hung up the phone and noticed Melody in the waiting room.

“Who wants to interview you?”

“Someone from the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.”

“Oh!”

“I really don’t mind talking to him, it’s just that I’m not sure I’ll have the time to talk, ya know? Things are kind of busy around about now, especially if people might think they’re trying to put me out of business. You know, get the job done before I close.”

Melody’s reporter’s instincts kicked in now. “Are you anxious about what this committee is going to say?”

“I’d be foolish if I weren’t. I could really use some current and former patients to talk about what they like about the process and the results with the committee.”

“Well, I’m pleased with the process so far. Do you want me to talk to them? I’d love to be able to interview someone from the committee as it is.”

“Let’s ... talk about that after today’s treatment, if you don’t mind.”

“Of course!”

“It looks like you’re right in time for your treatment today.”

Melody nodded enthusiastically as she got up in the treatment chair.

“Do you mind if I ask how you feel as though the procedure is going thus far? Today is ... your third of six treatments, correct?”

“Correct.”

“Very good. By now, you may have noticed some increased sensitivity in your nipples, and your breasts should be starting to take on a certain level of firmness that you’re not used to.”

“Yes, I’ve felt that.”

“Do you find it uncomfortable?”

“Well, a little.....” Her voice trailed as she said this, not wanting to reveal too much information.

“That’s completely normal. Many of my patients find that they are no longer comfortable wearing a bra at this stage.”

Melody let out a slight gasp.

The doctor smiled in hopes of easing her fears. “Beginning now, you’re probably better off not wearing a bra, at least not until the treatment is over. From here on in, your breasts will start to get larger, and your bra will become increasingly uncomfortable. Your breasts are starting to feel firm enough, and let me assure you: they will not start to droop as you get older.” The way he emphasized the word ‘not’ gave Melody a slight shiver. “In spite of the fact that you will become better endowed, you may decide you don’t need to wear bras at all, unless you want to wear them for a date.”

Her continued silence made him smile. The suggestions of going bra-less at her previous appointment had apparently sunk in, even if she didn’t realize it was on his orders that she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“So, shall we proceed with today’s genetic therapy?”

“Ssssure.”

“Is everything all right? You sound ... anxious?”

“Well...”

“You know you can talk to me, Melody.”

Melody let out a sigh. “I, uh, I guess you were going to find out about it when we started anyway, but, well, you... I decided yesterday to stop wearing a bra and.. well, I was kind of afraid to, um, to tell you.”

He took her hand. “That’s nothing to be ashamed or afraid of. You’re here because you want to make things better. This decision is a kind of a cleansing one. You can certainly start to wear a bra again once you’re done with the treatment, if you want. That’s entirely up to you. But for now, comfort should come first. It was getting uncomfortable, wasn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now, let’s begin today’s treatment.”

“Let’s.”

She lay down on the treatment table and the doctor dimmed the lights to help her relax. In short time, he was back with the cool, moist sponge that rubbed in the precious chemicals that were changing her body, and, by extension, her life. She closed her eyes.

“Now, would you please undo your blouse, Melody?”

Her hands did as they were told. Dr. Eisenstadt smiled. Each time, getting her to do as he wanted was getting easier and easier.

“Now, Melody. I am going to rub the genetic material directly on your nipples today. This will be the first time I’ll have done that, so I’m letting you know it’s happening.”

All women, he thought, begin to show signs of sexual arousal in their nipples on the third day, in anticipation of the sponge. Melody was no exception. The very act of telling her what he was about to do made her seem more aroused. With a smooth movement, slow and casual, he brought the sponge over the edge of the areola on her right breast and she shuddered. In small, tightening circles, he covered her right nipple. She let out a low moan. He moved over to her left breast. His movements were greeted by a louder vocalization.

“How do you feel, Melody?”

“Gooood.”

“Very good, Melody.” He positioned the sponge at the base of her sternum and started to whisper. “When you wake up tomorrow, your body will begin secreting pheromones. These pheromones can be picked up by anyone whose sexual preference is women, even if those people aren’t necessarily interested in you. If you’re close enough to them, you can get them to do anything you want them to do.”

“...anything I want them to do.”

“You won’t be consciously aware of it, though. Beginning tomorrow, you’re going to find yourself very sexually aroused. You will want to find someone to have sex with. When you find him, you’ll move closer and that’s where your pheromones will kick in. The fact that you want him, will mean that he’ll want you. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“If you meet a Dr. Barton from the Itty Bitty Titty Committee, you will want to seduce him after your next gene therapy session.”

“I will want to seduce Dr. Barton.”

“Now, of course, there’s one more thing. If I want you to do something, you’ll do it. If I want you to get someone to do something, you’ll be able to do it without any difficulty. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Right now, I just want you to seduce someone, so that your subconscious mind will learn how to work with your new pheromones.”

“I will seduce someone.”

“Very good, Melody. Now I’m going to count to three and you will drift into a deep, satisfying sleep. One... Two ... Three.”

The doctor stood up. Looking down at Melody, he knew that she was exactly what he and his fellow genetic therapists needed to stay in business. It was just a matter of patience.

Chapter 5

Melody woke up the following morning with a start.

Her heart pounding, she stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled as she gazed at her reflection, eyes dropping down to her nipples, which were quite visible through the thin cotton fabric of her nightshirt.

She lifted the bottom of her shirt and confirmed what she knew from the moment she woke up: her panties were soaked.

Sighing, she rolled her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them. Standing upright again, she looked down between her legs and asked, “You going to soak whatever I put on down there?”

She laughed at the thought of asking a question of her own vagina. She let out a gasp as she felt a slight vibration between her legs.

That was .. interesting timing, she thought. Is my pussy responding to my question?

She squinted her eyes as she ran her hand up and down her thigh. She almost brought her hand between her legs when she thought better of it. She felt a second vibration and, before she could register what had happened, she had fallen back and was now sitting on her bed.

After biting her lip and a little bit more hesitation, she finally said, again aloud, “Oh, fuck it.”

The tips of her fingers landed directly on her clit and she grasped it between her thumb and forefinger before she started to move it around slightly, allowing the bone behind her clit to act as both the support and focus of her motions. It didn’t take long before the moisture that had permeated the fabric of her underwear, was oozing slowly onto the tips of her other three fingers.

She leaned back and closed her eyes. As her hand was exploring the subtle folds of skin between her legs, she imagined Dr. Eisenstadt rubbing a cold, moist sponge between her legs. As this image flashed in her head, she lifted her head and looked down between her legs.

“You’re... you’re jealous, aren’t you? You want to be my tits, don’t you, you pussy?”

Melody could have sworn she heard a disembodied voice whisper, “Yes” as her body succumbed to a miniature orgasm. Both happened just as her middle finger had found its way inside of her.

Now that her hand was covered in her own juices, she decided to rub those juices into her firm, aroused breasts. As she traced circles around her nipples, she started to feel slightly dizzy. She arched her back as her hands explored her body in a way that she had never truly explored herself.

When her head cleared out, she found a hand mirror by the side of the bed and held it between her legs. Craning her neck, she looked directly into her vagina for the first time in her life. She mused out loud with a chuckle, “I see why some people call it a ‘vertical smile.’”

She felt that now-familiar vibration between her legs in response to her musings. There was no question that her pussy was trying to tell her something; all she needed to do was focus and maybe she’d understand.

She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and relaxed her arms. As the muscles between her legs started to contract an image popped into her head. It was a man, a faceless man. He caressed and fondled her, running his hands along every inch of her body. She felt her pussy moisten itself as her legs opened involuntarily. She was reminded of her favorite lover, from whom she had long since moved on. With a gasp, she felt a thunderous orgasm that caused her hands to seek out her body again. She squinted her eyes and then fell silent as the orgasm subsided.

She sat up, looked at her reflection in the mirror and said, “I get it! I can have any man I want, and my pussy will help me decide.” She felt one final vibration before all feelings fell silent. It was time to take a shower and embrace a new day. Her genetic breast augmentation treatment was halfway over and things never looked or felt as promising as they did at this point.

She let out a deep sigh as she stepped into the steam-filled shower stall to cleanse her body, shave her legs, and greet the day. Yes, more women should have this treatment, not fewer. That much was a given.

Chapter 6

When he returned to the office from lunch, Dr. Eisenstadt noticed a man, in his mid-thirties, wearing a suit, sitting in his waiting room. He smiled. “You must be Dr. Barton.”

“You can call me Kevin. Is now a good time to conduct the interview, Dr. Eisenstadt?”

“Please, call me Jason.” He glanced at his watch. “I guess now’s as good a time as any. We may have to take a break when my next patient comes in. Won’t you come back with me to my office?”

“Thank you.”

As the two men reached the office, Dr. Eisenstadt took out a coffee mug and poured himself a cup of coffee. “Would you like a cup, Kevin?”

“No, thank you. Caffeine makes me jittery. I appreciate the offer, though.”

“Fair enough, Jason. So, what can I do for you today?”

“Before we begin, do you mind if I record this conversation?”

“I’d be surprised if you didn’t want to.”

“Very well.” He opened his comlink processor and tapped a few points on the screen. A series of beeps confirmed that the recording had begun. A smooth-sounding female voice spoke, “Today is Monday, June 12, 2152. Please state the names of the attendees.”

Dr. Barton spoke. “Dr. Kevin Barton, interviewing Dr. Jason Eisenstadt, one of the physiologists who discovered the process that enabled the current boom in genetic breast augmentation.”

The female voice confirmed, “Please proceed with the interview.”

“Thank you.”

Dr. Eisenstadt spoke first. “So, if you don’t mind my asking, what are your responsibilities as a part of the, um, Itty Bitty Titty Committee?”

Dr. Barton scowled. “It’s known as The Non-Augmented Mammaries Committee; please show some respect.”

“Sorry! I couldn’t recall the proper name of the committee.”

“That’s all right. I’m looking into the current state of the genetic procedures. How you arrived there, any future plans, etc.”

“I see. Well, about twenty years or so ago, I was a part of a team that was experimenting with muscle development as a subset of genetic therapy. We were making some progress with it, but found that some muscles were more easily grown and strengthened than others. A colleague of mine, who observed the pattern of which muscles seemed most responsive to the therapy, postulated that it would work to help enlarge women’s breasts.”

“That’s interesting. Then what happened?”

“Well, because of the nature of the testing that was necessary, we had to use apes, monkeys, and other primates to test it on. We tested about 100 animals and saw a universal truth: the enhanced females became better-endowed and were more attractive to potential mates, than the control group of females that wasn’t enhanced.”

“Across the board?”

“No exceptions.”

Doctor Barton squinted and paused before continuing the interview. “How long have you been conducting this therapy?”

“As long as it’s been legal.”

“Do you perform any post-therapy monitoring of your patients?”

“Absolutely. We have not observed any adverse health effects on our patients, and this is without regard to age or duration of time following the therapy.”

“But you’re only limited to a 20-year window since your first patients, true?”

“Yes, but our oldest patient is now in her late 60’s. You wouldn’t know by looking at her, though.”

“Have any of your patients had children since the therapy?”

“Yes, quite a few of them, actually. Those patients who wished to nurse their children have reported no problems with lactation or getting the child to latch. We’ve had a small number of patients who had children both before and after the therapy. I’ve heard no reports of issues with the post-therapy children.”

“Have any of the post-therapy children entered puberty?”

“Yes. And again, no problems have been reported.”

“Interesting. Out of curiosity, do you poll your patients over their reasons for seeking out the therapy in the first place?”

“I ask, but they’re not under any obligation to answer me. I could look up specific response rates, but there’s no question that the three most common reasons for requesting it are, um, self-confidence, a desire to please their partners, and peer pressure.”

“Peer pressure?”

“Yes, peer pressure. Not necessarily direct pressure, mind you. I’m including jealousy of a friend or sister to be a form of peer pressure.”

“That makes sense.”

“Do you get requests for breast reduction, too?”

“Yes, but not many. Prior to genetic breast modification, the average woman’s breasts were smaller than they were fifty to a hundred years previously. I don’t have any concrete evidence to support this, but I suspect it ties in with genetic means of fighting obesity. At any rate, I thought we could perform breast reduction somewhat easily, but we found that it’s easier to expand the size of the areola than it is to contract it. If the breasts are reduced in size too much, the areola becomes disproportionately large and it makes for a certain degree of discomfort.”

“May I see some of your patient records?”

“Not without a subpoena. There are privacy concerns to be addressed here. Now if you wish to interview one of my current patients, I would simply ask that you wait in our waiting room. They’re under no obligation to grant you any access, but I see no harm in asking.”

“Thank you. I’ll wait in your waiting room. Do you know when your next patient will arrive?”

“Relatively soon.”

“Thank you. This has been quite enlightening.”

Dr. Barton returned to the waiting room and started looking over the notes that he had taken in the interview.

After a short while, Melody strode into the office and smiled at the man sitting next to the window. The receptionist recognized her as she sat down a few seats away from Dr. Barton.

He looked up and smiled back at her.

“Is your wife getting her breasts enlarged?” Melody asked.

“Um, no. No. I’m with the Non-Augmented Mammaries Committee —”

“The Itty Bitty Titty Committee!” Melody giggled.

Dr. Barton rolled his eyes. “We prefer NAMC, thank you.”

“Sorry.”

“That’s all right. Are you having your breasts augmented here?”

“Well, yes. And I’m really glad I came in here.”

“Really? Why is that?”

“I’m halfway through the therapy and I’m already starting to feel much better.”

“What do you mean by ‘better’?”

“Well, my tits have gotten firmer, stronger. And, believe it or not, more comfortable. Wanna feel them?”

“Um, no, thank you. I, uh, appreciate the offer.”

“Your loss.”

Melody picked up a magazine from the table and started to thumb through it.

Dr. Barton looked up at her. “Do you mind if I ask, it’s my understanding that the therapy session takes place over the course of six sessions on alternating days. Which session is this for you?”

“My fourth session.”

“Would you mind if I came back and observed this session?”

Melody cocked her head to one side. After a moment’s pause, she said, “Sure, I guess...”

“What can you tell me about your sessions thus far?”

“Well, Dr. Eisenstadt, you see, he comes out with this sponge, a wet sponge that’s covered with the gene therapy treatment and he rubs it over my skin. It’s kind of cold and it tingles, but I can feel the energy of the sponge and it ... how do I explain this? It kind of drains my energy and I fall asleep. Quickly.”

“Do you know how long you’re asleep for?”

“About, oh, I guess fifteen minutes? Maybe a half hour? Honestly, I’m not sure.”

“You said he rubs the sponge over your skin.”

“Yes. Each time, he covers more of my skin.”

“Do you feel self-conscious about what he does?”

“Well, I, um, not really. I thought I’d be more self-conscious than I actually am.”

“Interesting.....”

Melody looked down at the magazine she had picked up. After a few minutes of silence in the waiting room, Dr. Eisenstadt stepped into the room. “Are you ready, Melody?”

“Absolutely!” She jumped up from her chair and started towards the door.

Dr. Barton cleared his throat. Melody turned back to see him sitting there. She smiled and looked back and forth between the two doctors in the waiting room. “Oh, Dr. Eisenstadt! I’d almost forgotten! The guy over there’s from the Itty Bitty Titty Committee. I told him he could observe my therapy—”

Dr. Eisenstadt interrupted her. “Before we bring him back to observe the process, I want you to be aware that I’ll be rubbing some of the genetic material over your vagina today. Do you want him to see that?”

Melody scratched her head for a minute but finally said, “Um... Oh, sure, why not? He’s a doctor, right?”

“That’s right.”

She turned back to face Dr. Barton and winked at him before gesturing that he join them.

Dr. Barton grumbled under his breath at the fact that he can’t get anyone to call his committee by its proper name but otherwise said nothing.

Chapter 7

Knowing that he wouldn’t be able to implant any suggestions in Melody’s subconscious while Dr. Barton was watching, Dr. Eisenstadt simply demonstrated the technique he needed to perform. Dr. Barton was taking copious notes about her overall body shape and structure, and the way she responded to the therapy. Just as Melody herself had predicted, she fell asleep quickly.

“Dr. Eisenstadt, she said that she falls asleep during the therapy. Is this normal?”

“Yes. I’m not sure ‘sleep’ is the right term for her condition right now, but it’s an accurate description. Her body is processing the new genetic material that is being absorbed into her skin. She’ll be out for about twenty minutes or so.”

“Is that the normal amount of time?”

“Some patients are out for as short as ten minutes, others, closer to a half hour or forty five minutes. By the way, you don’t need to whisper. I thought that at first, too, but then a colleague of mine dropped something on the floor and the clatter didn’t wake the patient up, so I think we can use our normal voices.”

“Even if we do, I’m not sure I’d feel right. I appreciate this. So do you have any sense of whether she can hear us?”

“While I can’t be certain, I don’t think she can. I’ve never gotten any signs from a patient that anything spoken while they were out, processed or registered, even on a subconscious level.” Dr. Eisenstadt put the sponge away and covered Melody’s unconscious body with a blanket.

Dr. Barton stood up to feel for her pulse. It felt normal and nothing else about her gave any sense that her body was in any sort of distress. He quickly recorded this data in his comlink processor.

“I couldn’t help but notice that she’s not wearing a brassiere. Is that—”

“After about the second or third therapy session, the patient’s breasts will have started to grow in size, to the point that wearing their old bras would be quite uncomfortable. And since they’re not yet at their final size, it’s makes more sense to go without.”

“I see. Did she stop wearing a bra on your suggestion, or did she decide that on her own?”

“She came in to the last appointment without a bra and I pointed out to her that she might want to wait to go shopping until after the final session.”

“So how long after the final session will her breasts be at their new size?”

“When she wakes up the following morning.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

“And then she’ll go back to wearing a bra?”

“If she so chooses. You may have noticed a firmness in her breasts. The therapy firms them up nicely. About half of my patients decide they no longer wish to wear bras, except as fashion accessories.”

“Has this patient given you any sense of what she’s going to want to do?”

“No, and I haven’t asked. Besides, she really won’t be able to make any decisions until three days from now, when they’re, um, fully grown.”

Dr. Barton started to input additional notes into his comlink.

“Would you excuse me for a few minutes? I have some files I need to review.”

“Of course!”

Dr. Eisenstadt swept out of the room. Soon thereafter, Melody started to stir. Dr. Barton froze, unsure of whether he should get closer to her or to call for Dr. Eisenstadt.

She stretched, sat up, and smiled. “Oh, I see you’re still here. Do you know where Dr. Eisenstadt is?

“He stepped away for a minute. He should be back soon.”

“Good. I wanted to ask him about—oh!”

“What? What’s wrong?”

Melody laughed. “Oh, nothing’s wrong. I’m actually feeling— aaah! Feeling really good right now...” She wasn’t sure if she should say anything about the vibrations she had felt the day before, and which were now back, even stronger. She took a deep breath and stood up. The blanket that was covering her body fell to the floor. She slid her arms out of her unbuttoned blouse’s sleeves. It cascaded gently on top of the blanket.

“Um, miss, what are—”

“Oh, nothing. Just ... just ... oooooh, yes!”

“Miss, I, um... Do you need me to call for Dr. Eisenstadt?”

She moved close to Dr. Barton and sighed. “That ... won’t be necessary, Doctor. I think I need you to ... examine something... right... here.” She grabbed his hand and guided it over one of her breasts.

“It, um, feels... it feels.... Firm. Respons—”

“Shhhhh.” She touched her finger to his lips. “Just feel this. I swear, I just love the way my boobs feel now, don’t ... ooooh!”

“I, um, I didn’t think I, er, did I do something to you?”

She lowered her head and looked up at him. “Not yet you didn’t. But what did you have in... mind?”

“Um, nothing. Nothing at all.” He tried to move away from her but she kept close to him.

Another jolt of energy surged throughout her body. She tried to restrain herself and not respond to the sensation, the pleasure, the excitement. She quickly realized it was a losing cause. Now if only he could feel what she was feeling... She let out a sigh of pleasure and stared up into his eyes.

He met her eyes and stood still, his breath quickening as she let her instincts dictate her every move. His eyes were fixed on her body the entire time and the two moved closer together.

Dr. Eisenstadt, observing Melody and Dr. Barton through a one-way-wall nearby, smiled. “She’s definitely feeling the effects of my open-minded suggestions. The question remains of whether Dr. Barton is going to fall victim to the pheromones being strewn about by this young, attractive woman.”

Melody started to giggle. “Do you mind if I ask you a, um, a personal question?”

Dr. Barton paused, staring at her over his glasses. He squinted his eyes as he felt slightly dizzy, but then decided not to listen to those instincts that advised caution. “Go right ahead.”

“Sometimes, I think my pussy is talking to me. Do you ever hear your dick talking to you?”

He smiled. At that very moment, he could have sworn his dick was trying to get his attention. “Well, um, actually, yes I do. Why do you ask?”

“Because my pussy, well, I’m not sure what she’s saying exactly, but I think it has something to do with your dick. Do you—I can’t believe I’m asking you this—do you think they might have something to say to each other?”

On hearing this question, his cock sprang up and bulged against the inseam of his pants. Before he could formulate a better, more cautious answer, he said, loudly, “Yes!”

“Oh, thank you, doctor! I’m so glad. Let’s both get naked!” In one smooth movement of her hands, her skirt had fallen to the floor and she calmly stepped out of it.

Dr. Eisenstadt smiled and whispered an enthusiastic “YES!” as he watched Dr. Barton remove his clothes. Before long, both patient and prey were naked and clearly in a state of arousal.

Melody pointed at the examination table and Dr. Barton calmly walked over to it. He turned around and faced her once he reached his goal. She gave a gentle push on his chest, and he fell backwards onto the table.

Climbing on top of him, Melody asked, “Do you know what I want?”

“I do. I want what you want.”

“I know you do.” She ground into his stomach and felt his stiff cock sliding along her ass. As she straightened herself up, he took hold of his manhood and arched his back, slightly penetrating into her eager pussy.

Her leg muscles contracted as she felt his cock inside of her. Without any conscious effort, he was soon completely inside of her. She let out a scream of pleasure as she bounced up and down on him and savored the friction, the heat, and his rock-hard organ splitting her in a way that she had nearly forgotten about.

She leaned forward to kiss him as he reached his hands up to stroke, pinch, and squeeze her breasts. “Just wait ‘til you see them when they’re done,” she whispered into his ear.

“I can’t wait.”

Dr. Eisenstadt slowly walked back up to the couple, so overcome by desire and lust that neither one of them noticed him until he spoke. “But you must wait. Five more days, to be precise.”

Melody stopped moving and echoed him. “You must wait five more days.”

“I must wait five more days.” Dr. Barton repeated.

“Oh, please, you two. Don’t stop just because I came into the room.”

Melody quickly resumed her frantic motions and started panting and moaning once more.

“Melody, if you can hear me, I want you to say, I hear you, Dr. Eisenstadt.”

“I hear you Dr. Eisenstadt.”

“Kevin, if you can hear me, I want you to say, I hear you, Dr. Eisenstadt.”

“I hear you Dr. Eisenstadt.”

“Very good, both of you. Melody, what you are witnessing now is the strength of your pheromones. Right now, you can just use them for seducing anyone you want. Or rather, as the case is right now, seducing anyone I want you to. And, of course, while you are in the throes of passion, I can give you or your lover additional commands. Over the course of your next two appointments, I will make your pheromones stronger, more seductive, more controlling. You won’t need to be fucking your target to control them. And you will be able to operate on my commands without close monitoring or supervision. Do you understand, Melody?”

“Yes.”

“And you, Kevin. Your will has been subjugated. You will have no memory of what is happening right now, and you won’t even care to think about the time you will have lost. But every command I give you, will sink deep into your subconscious, and you will act on them as though you thought of them yourself. Tomorrow, when you wake up, you will want to bring Melody in to testify before the entire NAMC. You will recommend testimony next week, and you will convince the rest of the committee to call her. Do you understand me, Kevin?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Good. Now, sex is all about pleasure. Your own pleasure and your partner’s pleasure. I want you two to please each other. Please each other and please youreselves by extension. That’s what I want the two of you to do now. Melody, every orgasm you feel today will be more powerful than the last. To begin with, I want you to cum now.”

She let out a yelp of pleasure that lingered in the back of her throat for several minutes.

“Very good. Now I want you to slow down your motions as you regain your energy. As your energy increases, you will move faster. And then you will orgasm again. You will continue this process four more times, but you won’t actively be counting your orgasms.

“Now, Kevin, that was Melody’s first orgasm. I want you to commit the feel of it to your memory. When she begins her fifth orgasm, you, too, will have a massive orgasm and you will feel simultaneous pleasure as you collapse into each other’s arms. Once you’re done, you will each collect your clothes and belongings, return to your vehicles, and go home. After that, tomorrow is a new day.

“Do you understand?”

Melody and Kevin both responded, dispassionately, “I understand.”

“Very good. I’ll leave you two alone for a while. Enjoy this time.”

“We will!” Melody screamed as Dr. Eisenstadt calmly walked out of the examination room.

Chapter 8

Cynthia Bloomfield looked around the table at the members of the Non-Augmented Mammaries Committee. “Does anyone have anything to report?”

After a brief murmur among different people wondering who would be the first to speak, Dr. Barton smiled. “I spoke with one of the pioneers of genetic breast augmentation and one of his current patients the other day.”

“What do you have to report?” Cynthia looked down her nose at Dr. Barton.

“Well, for starters, he seems to be receptive to the desire of his patients to enlarge their breasts. The procedure is not quite what I anticipated, especially since the patient falls into a deep sleep— almost a coma—as a result of the therapy. I have some concerns over whether or not this could be causing some kind of brain damage.”

“I think we should look into this. You said you interviewed one of his patients?”

“Yes. She was very honest and upfront about her desire to seek the treatment. With your permission, I’d like to bring her before the entire committee so we can depose her about her experience.”

“That doesn’t seem unreasonable. Do you think we should depose her before she completes her therapy, or should we wait until after?”

“I saw her when she had the fourth of six therapy sessions. That was three days ago, so after tomorrow, she’ll have completed her therapy. It’s unlikely that we’ll be able to get her here before tomorrow.”

“Very well. Do you have a means of contacting her?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Go ahead, then. Do you need a subpoena?”

“I don’t think so but I’ll reserve the right to use one.”

“Let us know how it pans out. Does anyone else have anything to report? I realize it’s early and we may just be making first contact with persons of interest, but I’m open to any status reports you can provide.”

Veronica Meissner, who was in charge of researching the history of breast augmentation, reported that she had started researching the exact process of the long-defunct surgical technique that was popular in the 20th and the first half of the 21st century. “It involved actually implanting a type of balloon inside the patient’s chest. Different objects were approved and pulled from the market for various reasons. Most recently, it was discovered that the implantation device would adhere itself to the surrounding muscle, thereby creating a situation where the breasts would actually lose density over a relatively short period of time. That was about eighty years ago.”

“Fascinating. It’s kind of frightening the lengths to which some women were willing to go, just for a bigger bustline,” the chair of the committee mused.

Dr. Barton chimed in. “At least current procedures don’t have the concerns associated with either the implantation device or undergoing surgery.”

There was a grumble of begrudging assent before the committee adjourned for another week.

Chapter 9

Melody showed up for her sixth and final session early. She couldn’t remember the last time she felt this excited. It was a happy feeling of excitement, not a nervous or anxious feeling. She couldn’t be certain, but it almost seemed as though she was getting a better understanding of what her vagina had been trying to tell her these past few days.

She paused to admire her body reflected off of the glass in the door by the entrance to Dr. Eisenstadt’s office. Even though she had found herself staring at her body nearly every time the opportunity had arisen, she hadn’t tired of it. It echoed vaguely of a sense of narcissism that was more foreign than familiar to her. And the frequent masturbation didn’t hurt, either. Whatever else was true, her doctor was definitely a genius.

She sat down in a seat, shuffled through a few magazines near her and decided she preferred playing with her breasts.

She was still fondling herself, squeezing, and admiring the firmness in her chest when Dr. Eisenstadt came into the waiting room and ushered her back to the examination room.

“Well, Melody! You seem energetic today. How’s everything going?”

“Great! I can’t believe you’re almost done, but already I like what’s been taking place.”

“I’m glad to hear that. Care to tell me what’s going on in your life right now?”

“Well, for starters, I’ve been touching myself a lot more and I think that’s been helping me maintain a calmer attitude.”

“Very good. Anything else?”

She paused for a minute, grasping for the right words. “Actually, yes. Do you ... do you remember that doctor who interviewed us a few days ago?”

“Yes......” Dr. Eisenstadt raised his voice as he hoped his command would hold.

“He called me this morning, asking me to testify before his committee.”

“Really.” The doctor gave no expression of relief. “Did he say what he wants you to testify about?”

“Just my overall experience in having the procedure done. Maybe they’ll ask me why I’m doing this in the first place.”

“You do realize that, unless you’re provided with a subpoena, you’re not required to go there.”

“I know. But I want to tell them that their committee’s got it all wrong. We should have more women getting this therapy, not less.”

“I take it this means you’re satisfied with your results thus far?”

“Absolutely!”

“Well, I see no reason why you couldn’t appear before them if you’d be comfortable doing so.”

“That’s exactly my concern. I went into journalism because I’m more comfortable being an observer, not a participant.”

“But haven’t you already participated in some higher profile things? Didn’t you ask the President herself a question in a recent press conference?”

“Well, yeah, but....”

“But what? You still did it! And I think you made a positive impression on her, too.”

“Well, we’ll find that out at my next press conference.”

“You know what I think you should do? I think you should testify before the committee, and then write a story both on your experience with your augmentation therapy, and your subsequent testimony.” He smiled.

“I’ll call Dr. Barton back and tell him I’ll testify before the committee. No suh-penis, er, subpoena necessary. And I don’t have a single negative thing to say about you, so don’t worry about that.”

Her doctor quietly chuckled at her mispronunciation of the word ‘subpoena.’ “Just be honest. That’s all anyone wants or expects of you.” This was working out better than he had planned. If the word ‘testify’ has the same word origin as ‘testicles,’ then he really did have the committee by the balls, so to speak. “So, shall we conclude your therapy?”

“Yes, please!” Melody enthusiastically jumped on the examination table and started to undo her blouse.

“I need you to be completely naked for the final therapy. I’m going to cover your entire body this time.”

“All right!”

In almost no time at all, Melody was standing in front of him, completely nude. Dr. Eisenstadt smiled. He knew full well that, at the start of these therapy sessions, but she would’ve been more tentative about the request, if she’d been willing at all to stand here naked.

“I’d say your nipples have grown to their final size and your breasts are nearly there.”

“Thank you, Doctor!”

“You’re very welcome. I’ll be right back with the sponge that we’ll use for the final treatment.”

She jumped back up on the examination table and started to kick her legs anxiously. She calmed down when he returned.

“Are you ready?”

“Yes!”

“Very well. You know the routine. I just need you to relax.”

She lay back and placed her hands behind her head. Starting at her neck, he started to rub the sponge across her chest. She let out a shudder as he covered both of her breasts, then her stomach, then her hips. This time, he simply repeated the word ‘Relax,’ saying little else.

By the time he had reached her vagina, she was rubbing her eyes in the anticipated drowsiness. She lowered her hands to her sides and was asleep.

“Can you hear me, Melody?”

Without moving her lips, she mumbled, “Yes, Doctor.”

“I need you to stand up now, Melody.”

She did so in a smooth, fluid motion.

He took the sponge and ran it along her back. After about five minutes, he had used the sponge to saturate her entire body.

“Very good, Melody. Please sit back down on the table now. Good. You may lie back down now.”

He paced back and forth as he carefully considered giving her the final instructions she would need.

“As a part of this therapy, I have given you the necessary pheromones to allow you to seduce anyone you want to. And I am confident that you have been able to do this, as I watched you and Dr. Barton the other day.

“As a result of today’s therapy, I am strengthening these pheromones. Now, you can convince any two people to engage in sexual intercourse with each other, in addition to sex with you. Do you understand, Melody?”

“Yes.”

“Very good. Also, when someone is having sex on your command—be that with you or with someone else—their mind will be open to additional suggestions from you and you only. What this means is that you can tell someone that you need them to do something after the sex, and they will do it. Would you like an example, Melody?”

“Yes, please.”

“Good. Let’s say that two people are having sex on your command. While they’re having sex, you could tell either one of them to buy you dinner when it’s all over, and they would do that. Does that make sense?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now, in addition to that, whenever you hear me say ‘Thanks for the mammaries,’ you will instantly fall into the state you are in right now. You will fall into this deep sleep and you will do whatever I ask you to do. Just like you do now. Do you understand?”

“Good. That’s all for now. I’m going to count to three and you’ll be completely awake. One, coming higher and higher. Two, almost awake. Three, wake up!”

Melody sat up, rubbed her eyes, and said, “Is that it? Are we done?”

“Just about. Your body will finalize the changes when you sleep tonight. I would like to keep in contact with you, Melody, especially over the course of the next year or so, to make sure that everything works out as you’d like. Is that all right?”

“Of, of course, Dr. Eisenstadt!”

“Would you like some privacy as you put your clothes back on?”

“That won’t be necessary,” she smiled as she started to put her clothes back on.

“Very well, Melody. I’m going to take care of some final paperwork while you’re doing that. Once you’re fully dressed, please come over here to sign the final release forms.”

A few minutes later, she was standing over his computer, touching her fingers to the glass of the forms, and validating that the therapy had been completed. Once she was finished with the forms, she said, “Well, I guess that’s it.”

“Yes, Melody. As we genetic therapists like to say, thanks for the mammaries.”

Her body slumped slightly as the trigger he had left for her took effect. “One final thing, Melody. When you testify before the Itty Bitty Titty Committee, I want you to use your pheromones to get everyone on the committee to start fucking. While they’re fucking, you will tell them that the committee must either be disbanded or change its focus to increase the rate of genetic breast augmentation. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Very good. When I clap my hands, you will wake up and not have any active memory of these commands. Are you ready? One... two ... three.” He clapped his hands and she woke up.

“That’s a cute pun, but not really my kind of humor.”

“Sorry.”

“That’s all right. Would you like me to call you and tell you how my testimony goes?”

“If it wouldn’t be too much trouble, I’d appreciate that.”

“Can do, Doctor! Have a good day!”

“You, too.” He couldn’t help but notice that she was practically skipping out of his office. Yet another satisfied and, dare he say it? Reborn patient.

Chapter 10

Melody dressed in a conservative outfit for her testimony before the NAMC. Dr. Barton greeted her with a friendly smile and warm handshake outside the conference room the committee had booked for their weekly meetings.

After greeting him, she stood up straight, with her hands by her sides, wordlessly showing off her new, shapely form, to the charming young doctor she had met a few days earlier.

“Wow! You look great. Are you happy with the results?”

“Oh, yeah!”

“Out of curiosity, did you bring any pictures of yourself from before the therapy began?”

“I did. Would you like them now?”

“Not quite yet. Honestly, I’m not sure we’re going to want to see them, but I was wondering if we’d get a sense of the ‘before-and-after’ on your path to your current body size.”

“That seems fair. I’ve got one question for you, if you don’t mind.”

“What’s that?”

“Since I’m a journalist, may I report on my testimony, or will it be classified until the committee finalizes its findings?”

“It’ll probably be classified but we can confirm that with Cynthia Bloomfield. She’s the—”

“The chair of the committee. I know. She was introduced at President Stanford’s press conference a couple of weeks ago.”

“I forgot you were there!”

“That’s all right.”

“So... How do you feel about this?”

“I’m ... I guess I’m kinda nervous.”

“That’s normal.” The door to the conference room let out a low creak as he opened it, revealing a cavernous room that featured numerous chairs around a large circular table. “Please. Why don’t you sit right here?”

He escorted her to a table near the podium and she sat down. She looked around the room and saw four men (including Dr. Barton) and three women, chatting amongst themselves.

As the conversations died down, one woman stood up and smiled. “Hello, Melody. My name is Cynthia Bloomfield, and I’m the chair of this committee. I’m glad you could take the time to speak with us today.”

“It’s my pleasure, Madam Chairperson.”

“Now, Melody. We have had some discussion as to whether we should swear you in, and ultimately we decided that we should. Is that all right?”

“Yes, that’s fine.”

“Do you have a preferred text that you’d like to swear in on?”

“How about a dictionary?”

“We can do that.”

One of the men stepped forward and held out a dictionary. Melody put her right hand on the dictionary and raised her left. He asked, “Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?”

“I do.”

“You may be seated.”

“Thank you. Do you mind if I ask your name?”

“Edward. Edward Harper.”

Melody ran her fingers over the back of his hand and said, “Nice to meet you, Mr. Harper.”

He paused for a moment before returning to his seat. Melody noticed the pause and realized how easy this whole process is going to be.

The chair of the committee stood up again. “Please state your name and occupation, for the record.”

“My name is Melody Brigham. I’m a journalist.”

“And, we understand that you have recently undergone genetic breast augmentation, is that correct?”

“Yes, it is.”

“Very well. Would you care to explain to us, for the record, why you wanted to enlarge your breasts?”

“Well, I guess this goes back to when I was a teenager. I remember being jealous of my best friend because her boobs—am I allowed to say it that way here?”

“That’s fine. Just be yourself. Don’t worry about the words you use as long as they’re your own words and you’re honest.”

“Thank you. Anyway, my best friend had D cups and I kind of stopped growing at a B-cup. And I was a little bit jealous of her, I guess.”

“Was it just her breasts, or was it more than that?”

“Honestly, I don’t really remember. We both got asked out by a lot of different guys, but, well, I—I guess I just wanted to be better endowed. Do you know what that can be like?”

No one answered her question.

“Well, anyway, I finally got up the courage to do something about it, so I saved up some money and then, after a little bit of counseling by Dr. Eisenstadt, we agreed to start the therapy.”

“Dr. Eisenstadt was your doctor? Dr. Jason Eisenstadt?”

“Yes. I believe he was one of the pioneers in the process.”

“Could you please describe, in your own words, how this process worked for you?”

Melody proceeded to recount the process, explaining the sponge, each time covering more and more of her body. She talked about how the sponge was cool, but calming. The liquid itself wasn’t sticky and didn’t give off any unpleasant odors. She talked about how her body reacted to the liquid by falling asleep. She mentioned that, due to discomfort, she stopped wearing a bra after the second session.

Dr. Barton interrupted her. “Now that your therapy is complete, have you started wearing a bra again?”

“I’ve bought a couple of them, but I’ve found that my breasts are firm enough that I don’t really need to wear a bra.”

This comment elicited a low murmur from the committee.

Melody stopped the murmur when she continued, “In fact, I’ve found that my overall sex life has been greatly improved since I had my breasts enlarged. My nipples are more easily aroused and I have an easier time both getting ready for sex, and achieving orgasm. I’d recommend it to any woman who was even considering it.”

She looked up at the young woman sitting to Cynthia Bloomfield’s left. “You! What’s your name?”

Taken aback, the woman pointed to herself to ensure that she was being addressed.

“Yes, you. What’s your name?”

“I’m.. I’m Darlene. Darlene Keswick.”

“I’m guessing you’re in your late 20’s, right?”

“Uh, yeah... Why—”

“You’d do really well to have your tits enlarged.”

“What? Wh—”

Cynthia stood up. “Miss Brigham, you’re out of order.”

Melody stood up in response. “Actually, I think this whole committee is out of order. You want to make me feel ashamed for having done something to make me feel better about my body. Well, it’s not going to work! I think more women should get the therapy, actually. And if you don’t like that, well, then you can all just go fuck yourselves!”

Darlene was the first to respond to this comment. “Fuck ourselves,” she repeated as she slowly took off her blouse and skirt.

The phrase “fuck ourselves,” became a mantra among all seven members of the committee, each of whom slowly started to disrobe. Within a few minutes, all seven members of the committee were naked.

Melody looked around, trying to absorb the context of what had just happened. Darlene was climbing up onto a desk, her hands on Edward’s shoulders. Edward, for his part, was starting to suck on her breasts as she arched her back and spread her legs.

Cynthia was stroking the cock of an older member of the committee. Melody never learned his name. Another couple was starting to go at it as well. Melody started to feel a little bit aroused herself, but before she could think or say anything, she felt one hand grasp her shoulder and then another hand cup her left breast.

“Oh! I was wondering where you were, Dr. Barton.” She looked down and smiled, admiring his cock and anticipating it finding its way between her legs. “Could you please unbutton me?”

He undid her blouse, as requested, without saying a word. Once unbuttoned, she threw off her blouse and jacket, revealing the firm breasts she had recently testified she had received in the genetic therapy.

“Wait right here, Dr. Barton, if you don’t mind.” She climbed up on a table and called out to the committee. “I thought you might all appreciate what I meant when I talked about the firmness of my breasts. Check these out!”

The grunts and moans that were permeating the room came to an abrupt stop as her latest command took hold of the committee. “As you can see, my tits are as close to perfect as a pair can get. All women should be allowed to get perfect tits. This committee either needs to rework its goals and encourage women to enhance and augment their bodies, or disband. Do you agree?”

One by one, the seven members of the committee responded, “Yes! I agree!”

“Great! Now, everyone, enjoy yourselves and your partners!”

She climbed down from the table, unfastened her skirt, and kicked it off so that it flew through the air, landing on a nearbychair. This act revealed that she wasn’t wearing any panties. “Now, Dr. Barton, where were we?”

She smiled mischievously at him as he reminded her exactly where they were.

Chapter 11

Melody was excited at having the opportunity to observe and report on the first status report provided by the Non-Augmented Mammaries Committee to the President herself. Her editor asked her how she managed to get this scoop.

“Just lucky timing, I guess. I was interviewed by one of the committee members when I showed up for my own enhancement. Then he asked me to testify before the whole committee, so I did. Next thing I know, I’m going to be observing the presentation to the President.”

“Anything else?”

Melody giggled. “I think he likes me, too. Not sure, but, well, if he does, I’m going to take advantage of his interest if it can get me stories like this.”

“That’s cool, just don’t lead him along or anything.”

“I won’t, don’t worry.”

“So when do you have to be at the White House?”

Melody glanced at the temporal marker in her purse. “I should probably head out.”

“Well, good luck!”

“Thanks.

In virtually no time, Melody was standing at the gates of the White House waiting for the guards to confirm both her press credentials and her right to be there.

“Okay, you’re clear.”

“Thank you.”

Once inside, she saw Edward Harper, who recognized her and escorted her to the conference room. “Good to see you again, Melody. We’re about to begin.”

Melody took a seat in a corner and quickly turned on her comlink recorder. She looked around and recognized all of the members of the committee. She smiled at each of them as they made eye contact but otherwise said nothing.

After a few minutes, President Stanford swept into the room, followed by two male bodyguards and everyone stood up.

“Please be seated. Madam Chairperson, am I to understand that the committee has had a breakthrough?”

“We have, Madam President. We believe we have a plan which we would like to implement.”

“Excellent. Please advise as to your current plan.”

“It is the unanimous consensus of opinion among this committee, that we begin an advertising campaign encouraging all women to undergo genetic breast augmentation.”

“I’m sorry, Cynthia, did you say, ‘encouraging’?”

“I did, President Stanford.”

“But I thought...”

“Yes, but upon review of the process, and after some dialogue with some people who have undergone the procedure, we have come to realize that it is safe and inexpensive. Most importantly, it has a profound positive impact on both the self-confidence and self-satisfaction of the patient.”

“I... I don’t understand. What? How...”

“We have a complete report to cover all of the specifics. We did, however, bring a member of your press corps with us to help with the presentation...”

“Yes, I see her back there. She looks ... has she had her breasts enhanced?”

“Yes.”

“Your name’s Melanie, right, Miss?”

Melody corrected her. “Melody.” She could feel herself blushing as she became the focus of attention. Shaking off the initial anxiety, she stood up. “Madam President, the day after you announced the creation of this committee, I had my first appointment to have my breasts genetically enhanced. I didn’t have the heart to say anything to anyone in the room that day, but I knew that the truth would come out relatively quickly.

“During the procedure—keep in mind that I had wanted to do something about my breasts for almost ten years now, since I was thirteen years old—I came to realize how life-affirming and life-changing this process is. And before you ask, I did it for myself and not for any men. In fact, I don’t have a man in my life right now. It’s such an amazing, sensual process; I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I encourage all women to do the same. It will improve not only our own lives, but also our daughters’ and granddaughters’ lives as well.”

Melody had moved slowly around the room as she gave her speech. By the time she had spoken of daughters and granddaughters, the president was starting to rub her temples. One of her bodyguards moved forward. “Madam President, are you all right?”

“What? Yes, yes, I’m fine.”

Melody continued. “As a woman, I am grateful for all that the trailblazing women of history have accomplished, making life better for our gender as a whole. A mere hundred years ago, who would have thought a woman could even be the President of the United States of America? Or Chief Justice of the Supreme Court? But now we have both. But for all of our achievements, the most simple of human pleasures sometimes continues to escape us. And that is, waking up in the morning and liking what you see in the mirror. Some of that is only skin deep, but some of that is much deeper. However you define what it is you like about yourself, you should remember that you’re a woman first and foremost.

“Science has found a way to bring out your inner woman, the wild-child and the virgin, the one whose pleasure comes from both within and without. Mind and body and soul, all wrapped up in one. I’ve found that. You should seek it for yourself, Madam President.”

The president was nodding her head slowly. “For myself.”

“That’s right. You can feel the need welling up deep within you. Give in to it, President Stanford. Or should I just call you, Eileen?”

“Yes. I... I need to give in.”

Melody smiled. The pheromones definitely were working.

In a fluid movement, the president was standing. She turned to face the bodyguard who had checked on her a few minutes earlier. “Benjamin. I need your help. I have a need deep inside of me and, I think only you can help me with that need.” She started to run her hands over his chest. “It’s not a government-issued piece of equipment that I need. Can you...” she paused long enough to lick her fingers before running them down his cheek. “... show me your piece?”

Benjamin squinted his eyes and quickly unfastened his pants, letting them drop to the floor in the weight of his belt. She pointed to her chair and he quickly sat down.

Reaching up her skirt, the president removed her panties and positioned herself over the man who had sworn to protect her at all costs.

“Are you ready,” she asked?

“Yesssss.”

She took his hands and guided them down to his cock, so he was holding it straight up. She smiled at how hard he was. She adjusted her hips and slid down over him, letting out a slight gasp of surprise and pleasure as she felt herself envelop him.

Melody glanced at the other members of the committee, who were smiling and nodding in approval at what was taking place before them.

Melody turned to stand behind the chair where the president and her guard were lost in each other’s eyes, arms, and legs. Placing one hand gently on President Stanford’s chin, she lifted her head and gazed deeply into her eyes.

“Can you hear me, Madam President?”

The president bit her lip and mouthed the word, ‘yes,’ but was too lost in the throes of passion and pleasure to say anything more.

“Excellent. In order to keep other bodyguards from coming in here, Madam President, you must remain relatively silent. Can you do that?”

“Yessss.”

“Very well, I have two orders for you, Ma’am.”

“Yes, master!”

“First, you will review the budget with your chief economists. If the budget will allow for it, you will seek to impose a massive advertising blitz to encourage women to have genetic breast augmentation. If the budget will not allow for it, you will disband the Itty Bitty Titty Committee completely, do you understand?”

“I-I-i-i... YES. I u-un-uh-undersss...s.s..stand! Yes, more!”

“Very good, Ma’am. And, second, you will seek out Dr. Jason Eisenstadt to see about making your own breasts bigger.”

“B-b-biggerrrrr, YES!”

“Very good.”

Melody sat down and smiled as she watched the President relieving some of the stress of the world’s hardest job, in spite of the obvious fringe benefits. Melody reached down between her legs and wasn’t surprised in the least to discover how wet she was. She glanced over at Dr. Barton, winked at him, and gestured for him to come closer.

As he approached her, she smiled and said, “I think I did a good job here today.”

“Yes, Melody. You most certainly did.”

“Do I get a little reward?”

He didn’t even need to ask what she had in mind, considering that her hand was already down his pants.

Epilogue

“And so, ladies and gentlemen, I am sorry to say that, with the proposed change in charter to the Non-Augmented Mammaries Committee, or the Itty Bitty Titty Committee in more popular vernacular, I was unable to find room within the Federal budget to fund its goals. I am therefore going to have to disband the committee at least for now. In the meantime, however, do not forget the lessons of so many women who have had their breasts genetically enhanced and seek to improve your own bodies through this short, painless, and completely safe process. We can only hope that science will one day give us a similar process that can improve men’s lives as well.”

President Stanford left the conference room without taking any questions. As the press corps stood up, Melody raced to catch up with her.

“President Stanford! Do you mind if I ask why you’re in such a hurry?”

“Oh, it’s nothing really. I just don’t want to be late for my appointment with Dr. Eisenstadt.”

“Which visit is this?”

“This is my second one.”

“Good for you! How do you feel about it?”

“Great! Thank you for telling me who I can trust.”

“You’re very welcome, Madam President.”

“Melody, while I’ve got you here, I’ve got a message for you from Dr. Eisenstadt.”

“Really?”

“Yes, he wants you to call him.”

“I can do that.”

“Good. Do you mind if I ask you a question?”

“Sure, what’s that?”

“I was wondering if you’d be willing to quit your job and join me as a senior policy advisor. Dr. Eisenstadt recommended you, and you know how I feel about his opinions.”

“Well, I...”

“I can make it worth your while. Are you looking for a good reliable fuck?”

“Who isn’t?”

“If you take the position, you’ll learn all sorts of other good positions, if you know what I mean, from one of my most trusted advisors.”

Melody laughed.

The President calmly excused herself and walked away. Melody picked up her comlink phone and called Dr. Eisenstadt.

Once minor formalities were exchanged, she asked, “Is there something you need form me, Dr. Eisenstadt?”

“Thanks for the mammaries.”

Her eyes widened and her head lowered slightly. “How may I serve you, Doctor?”

“Well, I need you to accept the president’s offer of a senior policy advisor.”

“I will accept the president’s offer.”

“She will listen to everything you have to say, and act on your advice without question or prejudice.”

“She will act on my advice.”

“And you, of course, will do as I require.”

“I will do as you require.”

“Thank you, Melody. On the count of three, you will awaken. One... Two, almost awake. Three, fully awake.”

“I told you before that that was a silly pun.”

“I know and I’m sorry. I just wanted to see how things are going for you.”

“Very well, actually. I’m getting noticed more and am having great sex. And just today, the president offered me a senior advisory position.”

“Do you think you’re going to take it?”

“Absolutely!”

“Very good. I guess that’s all I need now, Melody. I appreciate the time you’ve taken.”

“Oh, it was no problem, Dr. Eisenstadt! You have a good day.”

“You too. Bye!”

“Bye bye!”

Melody turned off her comlink phone and laughed to herself. Her life truly changed for the better when she acted on that adolescent urge to get bigger breasts.