The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE JAMMER

MC, MF, MD, FD, IN

This is totally fiction. Nothing here has ever happened. I really tried to keep this as a short story. It is a break for me between two longer stories I am working on. I hope you enjoy it.

I hate cell phones, especially my Mom’s. Especially when she is talking to My Aunt Sally.

She is always yakking away on it to my aunt. Or more likely, my aunt is yakking away at her.

And Aunt Sally is a man hater. The only thing she thought a man was good at was fucking. She had no problem telling anyone either.

The older I got, the less she seems to like me.

If Mom ever mentions that I misbehave, Aunt Sally is always suggesting that Mom that she should drop me off at my Father’s house and let him take care of me for a few years. Not that either of us have seen my father in the last three years.

Well I came up with a solution. I made a cell phone jammer. I know they are supposedly illegal but who will ever figure it out.

I couldn’t mail order it without Mom’s credit card, so I had to make it. I used some plans from the Internet but had to substitute some parts. It is basically a transmitter that overrides the cell phones frequencies. It only had to work over a fifteen or twenty foot radius.

The parts weren’t that hard to find but finding ones small enough to fit in my pocket was the hardest part. I found a very small transmitter at a local pawnshop. The owner laughed when I picked it up. I guess some guy thought it was worth some money and had made the owner swear not to sell it for a month. It was officially thirty-one days later. He was just glad to get rid of it figuring the guy had conned him into thinking it was something special.

I used a small soldering gun my father had left behind. His tools were the only thing of worth I seemed to have gotten from him.

I assembled it in a small flat radio remote that no longer worked. It was already set up to hold batteries and it had more that enough buttons. I only needed two, on and off. Still it made it less obvious of what it was.

It took almost a month but I was ready. I would just have to play with the frequency to get it to work. Now just to wait for Aunt Sally to call.

Mom came home that night frustrated. Her boss was working her hard. I tried to help as best I by making supper; all right it was only macaroni and cheese. But she seemed to appreciate the effort.

I had just seemed to calm her down when She called. Aunt Sally could get Mom worked up so easy. I could here her man hating rant right over the phone. Mom just listened though I could see her getting worked up. Aunt Sally just kept on, she didn’t need any feedback to continue her dogma.

Well here I go. I turned it on and waited for the phone call to fail. Sally voice kept on coming. I fiddled with the frequencies and turned up the power. Still she kept on talking.

That was when I started to feel lightheaded. Mom’s eyes were glassy also. I wanted to reach for the jammer and shut it off but I couldn’t seem to move.

It was like I was in someone else’s body. I was totally aware of my surroundings but had not control.

Then I heard Aunt Sally voice in the phone.

“Damn it Jane, you need to hang up this phone, find the nearest young man you can and make him screw you every which way you or he has ever dreamed of and then some that you have feared. And you better enjoy every moment of it. And you better not stop until both of you are unconscious.”

I new this should have shocked me but I had heard her tell my mother this before and in person. Mom always just tried to hush her up and let her continue on with the rest of her ranting spiel.

What was shocking was the look on Mom’s face. It was a look of fear and lust at the same time. That is when I saw Mom hang up the phone. Then her eyes turned on me.

“Follow me young man,” she commanded. ‘Young Man’ was a nickname she used to call me when I was littler.

I followed her into her bedroom. She removed blouse as I watched helplessly. I wanted to scream, “STOP!” but no words came.

Don’t get me wrong, but she was very sexy mother. I had heard my friends’ comments before but I had not ever thought of her other than my mother, until now.

As her satiny red bra hit the floor, my dick sprung to attention. I tried not to enjoy the scenery but my body betrayed me. She had a nice set of tits, big, soft, with large scrumptious nipples waiting to be sucked.

Then her pants hit the floor. Her shinny red thong panties barely hid her snatch. They did not stay on long as they followed her pants. This was really the first pussy I had ever seen in other than pictures. It was beautiful.

She came over to me and started removing my shirt. Her hands felt so good running over my chest.

“I want you to fuck me every way you can imagine and then some,” she commanded as she pulled down my pants, “and don’t stop until we are both unconscious.”

I recognized Aunt Sally’s command and then I realized what must be happening. It couldn’t be happening but it was. I struggled to do anything but obey Mom’s commands but I could not. Some how my jammer must be jamming our wills. We would follow ant orders given, including whatever we told each other.

I directed her to the bed. I may not have ever fucked a woman before, but I surely have read enough and watched enough porn to fuel my imagination.

I have always wanted to taste some pussy and I wasn’t sure about sucking on my own juice so I decide to do some eating first.

“Suck my cock,” I commanded, “and drink every last drop that comes out of it.” I was not usually this forceful or demanding but it was part of my fantasy to tell a woman that, just not my mother. I felt her soft lips engulf my cock and then her tongue start to slide up and down it. It was the best feeling I had ever felt.

I grabbed her full ass and slid my tongue over her pussy. A moan from behind me and around my cock almost made me loose it right there. My tongue parted her lips and began to explore her luscious pussy. Soon her pussy was moist with more than just my saliva.

Her hips started rising to meet my mouth. I found what I thought to be her clit and started gently teasing it. Her increase moans confirmed my aim.

Mt first blowjob, I realized. I am ashamed to say I did not last long as I groaned into her pussy and shot my load into her mouth. She slurped every drop down, seeming to enjoy it.

That is when I remembered her sister’s command, “Enjoy every moment of it.” Shit, whatever I did she would enjoy. That made me feel a little less guilty about what I was doing.

She continued sucking on my cock. At least my youth was good for something I grinned as I felt my cock restiffening.

She seemed to be enjoying my kisses as her groans increased. Then I felt her body become rigid as I slid my tongue down her canal. I became somewhat frantic as her hips pushed up against my face.

“FUCKKK!” she hollered as I felt her pussy contract. I was amazed at the feel of the convulsion around my tongue.

Flipping over, I aimed my cock at her now moist hole and drove it home. Damn she was hot. I had thought her mouth felt great wrapped around me but nothing like this. Now I could feel her pussy gripping my cock as I shoved it in and out. She was enjoying the fuck immensely.

It only took five or so minutes of this to cause me to crest again.

“Don’t come in me,” she pleaded.

Realizing what she meant, I pulled out, sending cords of cum across her stomach and chest.

We both enjoyed the afterglow for several minutes before the command kicked in again. Pulling me toward her, she started licking my cock clean. Somehow watching her lick my and her cum off my cock caused me to start to form up again.

Still it took several minutes of her administration before I was ready. While she kissed me up, I began kneading her breast. I loved the feel of her tits in my hand. I used her nipples to trace my palm. She seemed to really enjoy this.

Having risen back up to the occasion, I told her to turn over. Grabbing her hips, I began to fuck her doggy style. I loved feeling my thighs slap up against her ass cheeks I began jack-hammering her pussy. She pushed back against me on my forward thrusts. Soon she was overflowing again as she screamed out in pleasure.

Still having not reached it my self, I pulled her hips back until I was standing and she was bent over the bed. “Every position I could think of,” echoed in my head.

Then I thought of another. Withdrawing my hot wet cock, I spread her ass cheeks and slid my cock up to a second hole. Mom looked back at me with fear but did not resist.

I pressed against her asshole, gradually increasing the pressure. Then the head of my cock breached her ass.

“MMMFF!” came from her head buried in the sheets in front of me. Whether in pain of pleasure, I was not sure.

Still I pushed in further as her hands balled up in the blankets. Finally I reached bottom. Damn she had a tight ass. I slowly began pumping in and out of her. I watched as her hands relaxed and the groans that came from her mouth were definitely in pleasure. Soon her hands were working on her own breast. Damn, that was a hot sight.

It is no wonder that a few minutes later, I began pumping her ass with my seed. She seemed to enjoy it as she climaxed yet again.

I was spent but we were both still awake.

She crawled over to me and began licking my cock clean again. But it was slower to respond this time. Then Mom’s eyes got wide as a thought went through her head. Leading me to her dresser, she pulled open the top drawer. Moving aside her underwear, she revealed several dildos.

I didn’t need much encouragement to figure what to do with those. The last thing I remember before passing out was Mom screaming at the top of her lungs around my cock as I pumped furiously into her pussy and ass with two dildos.

I woke up several hours later staring at Mom’s pussy. The red dildo was still shoved in her cunt and a black one could be seen beyond it. I moved away slowly.

I could move of my own free will!

Slowly retreating from the room, I grabbed my clothes. Looking into my pants pocket, I realized my jammer’s batteries had gone dead.

Fuck. Looking back at Mom in the bed, I felt my cock start to rise again. Shit, Aunt Sally had never commanded me to enjoy it, I realized.

Mom and I did not talk for a week. Our relationship would never be quite the same. I could never look at her without thinking of what a hot fuck she was. I was not sure I really wanted it to go back to how it was before.

Finally one night I decided to try to ‘normalize’ our relationship as best I could. Using a tape player, I told Mom and me to get over the guilt. That though it was not a normal thing to do, as long as we never had children, we were OK. Then I told her to consciously forget this whole dialogue but to subconsciously accept it. I wasn’t sure if this part would work but based on her reaction afterwards it must have.

A month later and we seemed to get back to a somewhat normal relation. Mom and I had not fucked again but I could tell she was giving me some interesting looks. Her home attire had definitely changed. When it was just the two of us, it was normal to see her strolling around in her negligee.

Meanwhile, I was beginning plans for my Aunt Sally. She was the cause of this. Maybe I would do something with Mom and Aunt Sally, I grinned.

The End