The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note:

This story is—regarding my previous stories—a relatively short one. The idea came across my mind one evening and I had to write it down in one piece immediately. Please bear in mind that my native language is not English, but German. Thus there may be some mistakes in the story.

Any resemblance with any real persons, places and events is purely coincidental. And please: This is adult content and pure fiction. Don’t try any of this in real life.

I’m looking forward to any comments, suggestions for linguistic improvement or questions: ! But now enjoy the story.

Jane’s Mission

=1=

“What!?” Jack barked and hit his chair’s armrest with his fist, “I as your 1st Officer demand an explanation of what this is all about! First we are called out of our beds, second nobody tells us where this mission is supposed to go to and third you now tell me that we are out here on our own. Jane, what is our mission?” Jack looked at Jane Tanya Kirque, who apart from being Jack’s oldest friend from the days at the academy distinguished herself from the other COs by being an extremely hot woman with long red hair and a buxom figure.

“Err ... OK, Jack ...” Jane said and closed the front zipper of her extremely tight dark-red uniform, “listen: the Admiral told me not to give anything away before reaching this sector. We and our crew of 28 men and women are on a secret mission.”

“Well, I figured that out by myself, Jane! Come on ... How long do we know each other now? 15 years, since we started our first year at the Space Academy in 2078, come on, Jane, be honest with me,” Jack said still being upset.

“OK ... Two months ago a small reconnaissance ship with a crew of 2 officers and 2 scientists was sent out here to have a look on a strange phenomenon, a surprisingly present source of energy ... nobody at IASA has ever seen something like that before, ...”

“Let me guess ... the ship got lost, right?”

“Yes, kind of. It can still be detected by our scanners but it is not responding. So the International Chief of Space Exploration launched our mission. We have to find that ship, at best the crew and take a look at the still present phenomenon. But...” Jane paused.

“What?” Jack asked and put his hand on her shoulder.

“But in case we get lost too, nobody will know of this mission. Well, it’s one of these mission where you get a medal if you return, but everyone will deny knowing you in case you get into trouble,” Jane sighed.

“Ma’am, we’ll reach our destination in about ten minutes!” the navigator shouted from the back of the bridge.

Jack also sighed, but then he gained confidence and looked at Jane: “OK, skipper, what’s your plan?”

“We’ll scan the whole environment for life forms. Then one of the two of us, the scientist and a trooper will be beamed over there and have a look at the ship,” Jane decided.

“OK, then I’ll go. You have to stay here on your ship. And with all due respect, skipper, I don’t accept another decision.”

“All right ... then you’ll be the one,” Jane sighed.

=2=

After they had reached the lost ship and scanned the whole environment—but found nothing except the high source of energy looking like a little sun and jamming up the scanners—the party of three got into space suits and was transported over to the ship.

“Be careful and report any abnormalities. At any sign of danger you’ll be transported back here immediately!” Jane ordered Jack via radio.

“Yeah sure, skipper!” Jack answered and released the safety catch of his laser gun. The three men went through the little ship and found everything abandoned. Nothing was broken, but just switched off. There was no sign of force being used to get the crew off the ship.

“Skipper, can you here me?” Jack tried to talk to Jane and opened his suit after the scientist had given his OK.

“Yes, Jack ... what did you find out?”

“Nothing ... absolutely nothing. This is just a ship parking on the roadside,” Jack said looking through the ship’s front window. He looked directly at the power source in front of them. Suddenly a ray of light seemed to come out of it hitting the ship the three men were in.

“What the f...” Jack shouted searching for cover.

“Jack, Jack!? What’s going on over there?” Jane screamed, “Transporter room, get them back here now!”

The technician pushed several buttons and calibrated the transporter. Then she said with great surprise: “Ma’am ... I’m sorry but there’s nobody on the ship anymore...”

“What!?” Jane shouted...

Jack opened up his eyes after the strange hissing sound had vanished. He jumped up and took a look around. They weren’t on the ship anymore. They now were in a hall with polished metal on the floor, the walls and the ceiling. He wanted to grab his gun, but it was gone.

“Are you looking for these?” a voice said to them from above.

Jack and the other two men looked up and saw a ... woman standing on a platform about four feet above them. That woman was of normal size, but she had striking long legs, a thin waist and rather big—but still firm and well shaped—breasts. However, the most surprising thing was that she wore a literally full-body suit made of purple latex or something like that. She was covered from head to toe in that slick and shiny material. There were no openings, not even any breathing holes. She only had a thin chrome-like horizontal stripe over both her eyes to see through that. The three men looked at the strange woman holding their guns in her hands.

“Err... yes, ...” Jack admitted and wondered how she could talk to them at such a volume without a mouth opening in that suit, and then he asked: “Who are you? And where are we?”

“My name is Phalaria, ruler of the Galaxy of Llatlew, and you are aboard my battleship.”

“What the f...!” Jack shouted. That woman did not talk to them ... that voice was within his head. Jack looked over to the scientist and the trooper: “Did you hear that, too?” The other two men nodded in amazement.

“Oh, yes ... you’re not used to that. Don’t worry, it’s very easy to receive, but much harder to send. Well, ... a long time ago my people developed to a highly intelligent life form. We don’t need to eat, don’t need to breathe and we don’t even need to talk to communicate.”

“I see... so that’s why you’re wearing that strange suit.”

“Hahahaha... That’s not me you’re looking at. I’m just using that body as a drone.”

“And who am I looking at?” Jack asked.

“That’s Lieutenant Eve Simpson. You must know her ... she was one of your students at the academy, Jack.”

Jack frowned and shouted: “What did you do to her? And why do you know my name?!”

“Well, she told me instantly after your arrival here. And I just made some changes to her body, brain and mind. She’s really an obedient drone. Don’t worry, you’ll understand everything in about some moments.”

“What do you mean? I ... uhm ... Sergeant, get the Lieutenant down there and out of that suit. Doctor, do you have any idea how we might get out of here?”

The trooper went over to the platform and swung his body up there. He tried to grab the woman by her arms to push her down from the platform. But the woman quickly crouched, jumped up again at the soldier, grabbed his head and punched it. The man fell to the floor with a dull bang, being unconscious.

“Lieutenant, you’ve just knocked out a Sergeant of the International Marine Corps. I’m ordering to stop bullshitting with us and to come down here and report to me immediately!” Jack shouted at the woman.

The woman turned her head over to Jack and jumped down from the platform. Then there was that voice again in Jack’s head: “She is not following your orders, Commander.”

“What do you mean by that?!” Jack shouted watching the latex-clad woman approaching him and the scientist. But there was no answer. Instead, the woman approached Jack and grabbed his neck with her hands. The scientist tried to prevent her from that, but she just stretched out her right arm and pushed the scientist through the room so that he landed at the opposite wall.

“Take your hands off me, Lieutenant!” Jack ordered, but the woman just grabbed him by his shoulders and flung him through the room. Jack fell with his head on the hard metal floor and had to force himself not to loose consciousness. He just saw how some kind of chair emerged from the wall next to him. Before he could react, the woman stood next to him and undressed his trousers by simply ripping them away from his body. Then she grabbed him by his jacket and sat him upright onto the chair. Jack felt a kind of dildo or something enter his rear end. Instantly it inflated and locked Jack in place on the chair. Then his head was strapped to the wall so that he couldn’t move.

“What ... what do you want from me?” Jack asked.

“I just want you to relax and watch carefully,” the voice inside his head said and some kind of crystal moved directly in front of his eyes and send out flashes of light...

=3=

Jane went back and forth on her ship’s bridge.

“Stephanie, still no signs of them?” she asked a young officer that pretty much looked as beautiful as she: thick blonde hair, a curvy athletic body and sparkling green eyes. Stephanie shook her head and sighed. But then she pressed a button and looked at Jane.

“There’s ... there’s a message coming in, ma’am!”

“On the screen, Stephanie!” Jane ordered and took a seat in her chair. Jack appeared on the screen. He didn’t look well, but he was alive and tried to talk to Jane.

“Jane... Jane, can you hear me?”

Stephanie tried to improve the transmission’s quality and Jane tried to answer: “Yes, Jack. I can hear you. How are you and your men? Where are you!?”

“We ... we had some problems over here, but everything is OK now. You have to come here and have a look yourself.”

“But where are you? Our scanners can’t detect you aboard the reconnaissance ship.”

“We managed to enter this energy source. Trust me ... you have to come and see this. Pick someone to accompany you ... These are the target coordinates: ...” Jack said calmly.

Jane ordered Stephanie to meet her in the transporter room in five minutes. She ordered her second officer to send backup in case they won’t hear anything of her in the next 40 minutes and left the bridge to get her things. Five minutes later she and Stephanie were beamed over to the coordinates given to her by Jack.

After the transfer was finished, Jane and Stephanie found themselves in the same hall as Jack, the latex-drone and the scientist. Jane instantly drew her fazer gun and pointed it at the strange looking woman.

“Freeze! Who are you!? ... Jack, what is all this about? Did they force you to call me? Is this an ambush?” Jane shouted.

“You can call it what you like, Captain!” Phalaria’s voice said to Jane in her own head. Then Jane heard her say: “Thank you, Jack. You did well ... you’ll be a very good drone.”

Jack smiled dreamingly and just said: “Thank you, mistress.”

“Who are you, bitch?!” Jane shouted, “You’re not this rubber girl ... I figured that out already. So show yourself ... so that I can kill you!”

“Whoa... Jane ... please calm down. I’m not that drone in front of you. She’s a former human unit that is now under my control. And I’m sorry, but I won’t present myself to you. Not because I’m afraid of you ... it’s because your imperfect human body is not capable of facing someone like us. Our bodies radiate that much energy, your skin would melt off within seconds. That’s why we have to encase our drones in that rubber-like material... So, I’d just suggest to you to remain calm and you won’t be harmed physically.”

Jane did not think of that and tried to attack the latex-clad woman in front of her ... but only seconds later she also found herself in a chair next to Jack, and Stephanie also had been knocked unconscious by the woman.

“Listen, Captain! You will help me to make the whole world our new drone colony. We need servants for our demanding lifestyle back in our galaxy.”

“I won’t do shit! And now let me go... or my crew will be here in no time and bomb your fat ass to hell!”

Nothing happened. Some moments later a kind of bed emerged from the floor and the drone took the still unconscious scientist, undressed him and put him on the bed facing the ceiling. Then a gripper came down from the ceiling. The drone pinched the scientist in his rips and he woke up. As Jane tried to order him to stand up and fight, the rubber-woman went over to Jane and put a gag into her mouth. Then she went back to the man and held his head firmly onto the bed. The gripper went further downwards and sent light flashes in the man’s eyes. He screamed for help and tried to free himself from the woman’s grip, but within seconds he gave up. He now lay rather rigidly on the bed and Jane could even see how his penis throbbed and slowly reached his full-size erection. Then the gripper went away and the drone stepped aside.

“Doctor, please stand up and turn around!” the voice said at least to him and Jane.

“Hmmm...grmmppfff!” Jane tried to shout at the man, but he just stood up, turned around and stood upright in front of the bed, his cock directly pointing in that direction.

Then a door opened and someone ... or rather something entered. Jane couldn’t believe her eyes, but a female rubber love doll entered the room. She looked almost like the drone, but her rubber encasement had this beige-yellowish colour and she had a big round mouth and the appropriate crotch openings.

“This is 2nd Lieutenant Marcy Weaver. She was on the reconnaissance ship, too. And she is also one of my drones ... well a very special one, but you’ll see in a minute,” the voice informed them.

The love doll silently went to the bed and lay down on it. Instantly the scientist approached her and thrust his still fully-erect cock into her crotch opening. Then he pulled it out again and thrust it back in. He went quicker and quicker and fucked the love doll rapidly. When he had finally come, the love doll stood up and left the room. The scientist stood in front of the bed again. But after some moments, he touched his stomach and writhed in pain. Then he lost balance and fell on his back. His body was sweaty all over and shivered enormously. He coughed and didn’t know where to put his hands. Obviously his whole body ached. But then something strange happened: the scientist grew very calm and lay down on his back, his whole body hair fell out and his skin somehow changed to a more rubber-like material. His eyes went rigid and every personal feature disappeared. With his cock still fully erect he had changed to a male love doll with latex skin and a big round mouth openin

g.

“Stand up, love doll LDM-1!” the voice ordered him and he did as he was told.

Then the voice addressed Jane: “Lieutenant Weaver who had just been penetrated by your scientist is the first in a series of love dolls that will be send to your planet. Many men and women will use them and will be infected with a virus that will change them both physically and mentally to totally obedient love dolls. And when an amount of humans that is big enough to enslave the rest of them has been transformed, they will all be given the outer appearance of Lieutenant Simpson ... that’s the drone standing in front of you.”

“All of them?” Jane just thought.

“Yes, all of them,” the voice—that had obviously read her thoughts—went on, “there won’t be two different sexes anymore. Even men will look like that, maybe with the special feature of an internal shaft that can be extended. So the earth will become nothing but a drone storage for my people... And you, Captain ... you will be granted the honour of being our governor of the earth. You will survey the assimilation process and you will administer the drone stock. And don’t say you won’t do shit or something like that. You will! But first let’s see how Stephanie will handle the situation.”

=4=

Stephanie opened her eyes and took a look around. She instantly jumped at attention as she spotted her CO also being strapped to a chair. Then she noticed the drone still being ready to seize her and knock her down again ... and the male sex doll standing next to her.

“What is going on here?” she asked Jane, but Jane could only mumble something at her.

“Stephanie... Stephanie? Can you hear me?” Phalaria’s calm voice entered her head.

Stephanie looked around in confusion: “Who are you? What are you doing inside my head? Where are you?”

“You can’t see me ... just listen to my voice...”

Stephanie got more and more confused. As a small lid opened up in the wall next to her, Stephanie looked over there directly into a red shining lens. A red ray of light was directly thrown at Stephanie’s head. Instantly she felt a warmth in her crotch.

“How do you feel, Stephanie?” the voice in her head asked, “Do you feel aroused? Can you feel your neatly shaped pussy getting wet?”

Stephanie swallowed and closed her eyes for some seconds: “Yes ... yes, I can feel it... yes...”

“Hmglmpf-rmpfg!” Jane tried to scream, but Stephanie couldn’t hear her, she was too deeply drawn into her excitement. And because her pussy had actually got soaking wet, she first stroke it with her fingers and then unzipped her overall and pulled it down over her firm breasts and her hips.

“Yes, Stephanie, take off you uniform. You don’t need it, take it off,” the voice suggested her. Stephanie unzipped her knee high boots as well, took them off and then pulled her overall’s legs over her feet. She gasped for air and let her fingers run over her belly and her breasts, fondling her erect nipples. Then her hands went down again, grabbed her g-string and pulled it off as well. Her pussy had got so wet that the g-string was all over soaked with Stephanie’s fluids and left behind faint slippery traces on her thighs when being pulled down.

Her heart pounded faster and faster, the warmth in her pussy spread all over her belly and body, she stroke her now sweaty body and gasped for air, the red light still hitting her head. Then the light went out, but Stephanie still couldn’t get a proper thought. She just moaned in delight stroking her body and even putting one of her fingers in her mouth sucking on it. Then she let the finger run over her body and put it right into her dripping pussy. Stephanie choked because of the jolts of joy running through her body and went with the other hand through her thick blonde hair. She opened up her eyes again and spotted the male sex doll. She didn’t hesitate and quickly went over to the doll, pushed it on the bed, knelt over it, grabbed the fully erect rubber dildo and let it slowly slide into her pussy.

“Hmmm...nnoooo...!” Jane screamed.

Stephanie felt how the big cock penetrated her and was shaken by another jolt of pleasure. But she just moved her hips up and down. First she just sensed a faint itch, then she came and screamed out in joy. Gasping for air and licking her own lips frantically she lay down on the floor and stroke her pussy.

When enjoying the intense orgasm’s aftermath the itch grew. Stephanie opened her eyes and looked at her crotch. Nothing had changed from the outside, but she suddenly felt as if her whole body was turned inside out. She began to scream as a dreadful pain rushed through her whole body. Every muscle ached, she shivered all over. That joy and arousal she’d felt only seconds before had now turned to their exact opposites. Then she heard the voice in her head again: “You will be a drone, my drone. You will obey my every command and the command of your supervisor. First you’ll be nothing but a love doll. But when you serve well, you will become my drone and reach the true and only purpose of your existence. You will obey, drone, obey!”

“Yes! I ... I will!” Stephanie screamed out loud and then grew silent forever as her lips began to inflate and form a round solid opening. Her tongue grew shorter and shorter and finally vanished completely. Her nostrils closed and she stopped breathing but was still alive. She tried to move but couldn’t.

“Yes, it’s true what my mistress just said ... I’m becoming her drone, her doll ... I will ... will obey. I ... I am just a drone. I am a drone. I will obey!” Stephanie thought to herself and forget all about her former human existence and even her name. The only things she new from this moment on were her designation “LDF-3” and that she had to do nothing but obey. She tried to look at her body as she felt how her skin became rather tight and she noticed her beloved hair falling out, but she couldn’t because her eyes were now locked in place and she could only look straight ahead. Then everything was over ... she didn’t feel any pain anymore, in fact she felt nothing, she just had the desire to obey deep inside of her.

=5=

Jane looked at her young officer lying on the floor and changing into a rubber love doll. She couldn’t believe what was going on and tried to free herself from that chair, but it was futile.

“Stand up, LDF-3 and LDM-1!” the voice ordered the dolls that had been members of Jane’s crew only minutes ago. Both of them stood up without hesitation and took position next to the purple drone. All three of them stood at attention, waiting for commands.

Jane tried to play Phalaria’s game of non-verbal communication and thought: “And what’s next? Are you going to turn Jack and me into love dolls as well?”

“No, Captain,” the voice answered, “Jack will remain in that condition for a very long time. He’ll be one of your salesmen. He will bring those dolls on the market, world-wide of course. And for that purpose he has to retain his human looks.”

“And what about me? Will you at least mind-control me as well?”

“Oh, Captain? That almost sounded like a request.”

“No, it didn’t ... well, I didn’t mean it like that,” Jane thought.

“Anyway ... I can assure you, you will be under my control. You will even be made one of us. Well, your appearance won’t be as radiating as mine, but you will look like one of us and you’ll be able to participate in our community and our way of life. Remember, you’ll be our direct representative on earth,” Phalaria explained to Jane, “you should be grateful, ... Jane.”

“Why should I thank you for this mess?” Jane asked being extremely pissed.

“Oh, not for this mess, but for me telling you all this and giving you the opportunity to choose 10 men and women out of your crew that will only be made your salespersons. The rest of your crew will be made to have sex with those three dolls ... and you know what will afterwards become of them.”

Jane was furious and fought against her restraints: “No ... I’ll never allow that! Never!”

“Oh, you will ... and you better do it quick, because your transformation will start in about 10 seconds,” the voice calmly said and two robotic arms with thick injection needles came out of the wall on both sides of her head and placed their tips right on Jane’s temples. Jane breathed in deeply. Then the purple drone stepped forward and took the gag out of Jane’s mouth, but instantly replaced it by a long tube that was slowly driven into Jane’s throat.

“No ... no... wait....!” Jane thought hastily and then quickly thought of ten persons out of her crew, 6 women and 4 men, two of them officers.

“Good girl!” the voice said to Jane, “And now relax and everything will be over in some minutes. Enjoy your enhancement, your becoming one of the highly developed creatures in the universe.”

Then suddenly the needles were driven into Jane’s head and brain. Instantly she lost every feeling and all of her muscles relaxed completely. Because of that a small stain of urine formed in her crotch area. She felt so light, almost as if in a state of weightlessness. Then something was pumped into her body through that tube inside of her. Everything went on so quickly. The pressure inside of her rose and rose ... until she lost consciousness.

When Jane woke up she no longer sat in the chair. She stood in the middle of the room. Everybody was gone, the bed had been lowered into the floor again. Jane tried to move, but she had no control of her body. Then she spotted the mirror in front of her ... and saw herself. She was now all over coated in silver latex, but that wasn’t a suit or something like that. The rubber had been directly applied to her completely hairless skin, there were no seams, no folds, no zippers. She tried to take a closer look: obviously her ears had been removed as well as her nose and her mouth. She now had a completely featureless head and face with just her small dot-like red eyes. Then she took a look at her breasts: they were still there with their very erect nipples, but her vagina had gone. Her crotch was also completely plain. Her legs and fingers seemed to have grown an additional quarter of their original size and her finger- and toenails had also vanished.

Then Phalaria ‘talked’ to her: “Jane ... how do you feel? Some changes have been made to your body. You have been freed from all the futile human body accessories and a strong and everlasting power cell has been put into your body.”

First, Jane tried to speak, but couldn’t because she had no mouth anymore, then she thought: “Well, quite OK. But why did you do all this to me? Do you really look like this?”

“Not quite. There’s something missing. But don’t worry, you will be completed in just a few moments. I just want to inform you that your whole crew has been transported here. The ten men and women and Jack are undergoing a special conditioning process as we speak. The rest of them is having the best ... and last orgy of their human lives. But don’t worry, they will be very happy afterwards, happy drones fulfilling their purpose. So ... any last words from you?”

Jane thought of her family, her friends, her responsibility ... then she thought: “Your plan won’t work! You can never control all of us ... we are not machines.”

“No ... but you’ll be one very soon,” the voice said.

Then everything went very quick: two large metal moulds came out of the floor in front and behind Jane. They were folded up and enclosed Jane completely. Jane couldn’t even react as everything went dark around her. She felt nothing but after the moulds were put into the floor again she took a look at the mirror in front of her.

She now only saw a robotic figure: high-heeled feet and ankles, lower legs, thighs ... even her crotch, everything was covered with a thin layer of chrome metal with precision joints and ventilation slits. To her surprise, her waist was not covered, but was still silver rubber. Her full silver latex breasts were surrounded by that metal, too, but hung free. Her neck, shoulders and arms had the chrome cover again. Even her long fingers were metal-like with very small joints. Then she took a look at her head ... nothing ... the was nothing left: her head was a narrow, fully chromed ball, being a bit lengthened to the rear. Jane swallowed.

“Do you like what you see?” the voice in her head asked.

“I ... I don’t know. I don’t feel like that thing I’m looking at. Can I still fell something at all?”

Then suddenly Jane felt a pain rushing through her body. She wanted to say something, but couldn’t. She tried to think, but even that became too had for her. She then couldn’t even remember her name. Suddenly her mind went blank.

##start reboot##

—reboot initiated ... waiting ... reboot completed—

The chrome robot turned its head and took a look around. Then it lifted one foot and set it a bit more apart from the other one, holding its arms tightly at its body.

“Conversion process completed, human personality erased completely!” she thought.

Then a door in the wall opened up and the robot slowly went through it in a rather elegant walk, weighing her rubber ass with every step. She went through a long room behind that door and came to a halt at the end of it, her rubber tits slowly moving as she stopped.

In front of her a robot that looked exactly like her sat on a big metal chair, one purple drone kneeling at each side of it. The only difference was that this robot was surrounded by a strange glow, a belt of pure energy. The robot looked at the robot standing in front of it. Then it leaned back and put its hands on the drones’ shiny rubber heads.

“I am Phalaria, the ruler of your home galaxy,” the robot ‘said’ to the other one.

That one nodded and knelt down in front of the giant chair: “My name is Lupina. I’m from the Llatlew Galaxy and direct representative on planet earth. I will enslave mankind and make all of them obedient drones for the sake of our well-being. I’m waiting for your commands.”

Phalaria stood up and the drones did too. Then it pointed at one drone and thought to Lupina: “This drone is the former LDF-3, the former Stephanie. I promoted her to be your personal drone DF-3 from now on and to assist you on your mission.”

Lupina got up and nodded. Then Phalaria went on: “You know how to reward her for her services, don’t you?”

Lupina nodded and thought some commands ... suddenly the drone put her hands on her crotch and threw her head back and forth. Lupina heard her silent screams of joy.

“Enough!” Phalaria ordered and Lupina instantly stopped. Then Phalaria pointed at Lupina’sd plain chrome crotch and thought: “And you can be pleased as well...” and now Lupina shivered all over and fondled her erect rubber nipples. She played with her full and firm breasts and her thoughts transmitted her screams of pleasure over to her mistress. But Phalaria stopped the demonstration after some moments.

“And now, my dear, start your mission!” Phalaria ordered Lupina.

“Yes, mistress. I will obey!”

THE END ?