The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Janine no more,

It was a beautiful sunny morning, and the sun came through the open window and warmed Janine’s face. A smile crept from her lips and she stretched herself out. Laying thereshe enjoyed the feeling of the sun, when she started to realize something was not right. She opened her eyes, and looked around her. Half blinded by the sun that she now found more of an annoyance than enjoyable she sheilded them to get a better look around. This was not her bedroom, in fact nothing about the room even looked familiar. “Where the hell am I” Janine asked no one, and trying to clear her head she still had no idea. Laying back on the couch she tried to gather her thoughts, tried to figure out what happened, and where she was.

After another 20 minutes of confusion Janine was still having a hard time remembering things. In fact she couldn’t even remember why she was laying on the couch, why she was not wearing her clothes, and who’s house she was in. She lay there trying to peice together the night before rubbing her hosed legs together. Then it hit her, why was she wearing pantyhose? Something told her she didn’t wear hose, but she didn’t know for sure. Why couldn’t she remember. Something was eating away at her about it, something just beyond her thoughts. Reaching under the blanket she ran her fingers across her chest feelng the soft fabric of the swimsuit the covered her upper body. Wait she thought “What is going on, why am I wearing a swimsuit and pantyhose?” Now completely confused Janine threw the blanket back and stood up to take a better look at herself. Moving across the room Janine walked to the full length mirror that hung off the door and stared at the reflexion of the woman dressed in a skin tight orange swimsuit, and suntan pantyhose. Still trying to remember what happened the night before she let her hands explore her soft silky body and began to become quite arroused.

Still drawing a blank Janine turned away from the mirror and started gathering her clothes up off the floor. Sitting down on the couch she began to reach for the shoulder strap of the swimsuit but changed her mind not knowing who else may be in the room. Besides everything felt so good on her skin. Putting on her tee-shirt, and sliding her shorts on covered the swimsuit completely, but still left her beautiful legs showing which she was fine with. “Nothing wrong with showing some leg” janine said to herself and giggled. After slipping on her socks, and sneakers Jamine looked at herself in the mirror one last time, and headed out the door to go home.

Walking out the door janine realized she had another problem, as she walked she could feel the swimsuit and hose moving around in her most private places and with every step she took she felt the need to pleasure herself growing stronger. Walking across the parking lot was becoming more and more difficult. Quickly getting into her car Janine undid her shorts and worked them down enough that she could get her hand between her legs. Working her hand across her sex over the hose and swimsuit proved difficult, but after a few minutes of struggle she came and had all she could do not to scream out in extacy. Feeling quite relieved Janine pulled her shorts back up and felt the swimsuit get a little bit tighter to her skin. Throwing it off as her imagination she sat up right and started the car. Pulling out of the parking spot she headed home still trying to remember what happened the night before.

Home at last Janine stripped out of her shorts, socks, tee-shirt, and sneakers. Standing in front of her own mirror Janine began to get arroused again as she moved around admiring the way her body looked shimmering in the light, in every position she could work into. Almost trance like her hand worked it’s way back to her sex and through the fabric of the hose and swimsuit she brought herself to a new level of orgasm that nearly made her fall down. Composing herself and looking back in the mirror she watched the hose and swimsuit start to pulse and get a little bit tighter to her skin, showing off her curves and sex just a bit more. Mouth open in disbelief Janine paniced and tried to pull off the swimsuit. Pulling on the shoulder straps, trying to get them down over her arms. However no matter how hard she tried they would not move. In fact the more she tried, the more it would hurt, like it was firmly attached to her skin. Not thinking clearly Janine figured someone must have played a trick on her. Maybe she was drunk last night and passed out. Then someone stripped her down knowing how she felt about pantyhose and swimsuits dressed her like this using glue to stop her from taking it off. Or did she dislike them, Janine just wished she could just remember, it was like the explanation was right there, she just couldn’t see it.

Janine’s head was starting to hurt. The harder she tried to figure out what happened the more it seemed to hurt. And why the hell was she so damn horny? Already Janine was feeling the need to pleasure herself again, but instead she went to the bathroom and turned on the hot water in the tub. Standing there waiting for the tub to fill Janine let her hand wander again, and before the tub was full she had another orgasm. Once again Janine felt the hose and suit get a little tighter to her skin, and this time it almost felt like she couldn’t breath for a minute before she relaxed and breathed a bit shallower. Stepping into the tub with the hose and swimsuit still on her body she felt it rub her sex and try to get her worked up again. Fighting the urge Janine sat down and lay back in the tub hoping the water would loosen the glue that held her trapped. Relaxing Janine felt herself drifting and wonderful thoughts of pantyhose orgy’s with other women started appearing in her thoughts. Women rolling together in extacy clothed in swimsuits and pantyhose. Such beauty, so soft, and so silky. Janine couldn’t stop herself, slowly but steadily she worked her sex through the hose and suit until she came again. Laying there in complete happiness and bliss she felt the suit and hose tighten again, and that is when it hit her. For a brief moment her thoughts became clear, and she remembered everything. Gasping in realization she relived the entire night.

“Hey what are you doing tonight” asked Brenda. “Not alot” replied Janine “I am probably going to sit at home watching tv until I get to tired to stay awake and then going to bed” Brenda smiled “Why don’t you come over to my place, I am having a few friends over and we are going to have a small party right there. Afterall it is friday night, what have you got to wake up early for?” Janine just smiled, it had been quite a while since she had been to a party, and it would be nice to cut loose. So She had agreed to go, and went home to change her clothes and freshen up.

It was about 9pm when Janine had finally arrived, and knocked on the door. Brenda opened the door and Janine just stood there in shock looking at her. “Did I make a mistake coming like this? Is this a pool party or something?” Brenda laughed and replied with “Oh no, you are fine. Val brought some clothes with her when she came, and everyone is trying them on. Aren’t they to die for?” Looking her friend over Janine was repulsed, for starters she hated pantyhose, and she definitely was not fond of one piece swimsuits. Biting her tongue Janine agreed “Oh yeah, it is really interesting” Grabbing her arm Brenda pulled Janine in and closed the door behind her. Janine just gasped at everything that was going on in front of her. All the furniture in the room had been moved to the walls, and in the center of the room everyone was wearing the same thing, a one piece swimsuit with pantyhose. However that was not the part that made Janine gasp, everyone was laying on top of each other grinding, touching, carressing, and kissing with reckless abandon. Turning around to leave Janine came face to face with brenda. Smiling brenda asked where she was going. Lying Janine said she had forgotten something in her car. Still smiling Brenda rubbed one of her hosed feet down Janine’s bare leg and asked if she was sure that was what she was doing. At a loss Janine felt wonderful sensations coursing up her leg as Brenda kept rubbing it. Mind drawing a blank Janine couldn’t even remember what they were talking about.

Taking her arm Brenda led Janine over to the others. Slowly they untangled themselves and got up. Janine was in a daze, and as each of the others started touching her she shivered in excitement. Slowly the others began undressing Janine, and to lost to care Janine just let them do it. Once she was naked, Brenda led Janine over to the couch and sat her down while 2 of the others started working a pair of pantyhose up her legs. Slowly they worked it up her legs, past her knees, closer and closer to her sex. Then standing back up, Janine moaned in pleasure and finished pulling the pantyhose up around her waist as someone else had her step into a beautiful orange swimsuit. Once again slowly the swimsuit was worked up to her waist then Janine took over and slowly worked it the rest of the way up her body and over her shoulders. Finally letting go, the straps snapped against her skin in place, and Janine gasped in pleasure, orgasming right there on the spot as the others began rubbing her body covered in silk and nylon.

Led with the others into the middle of the room, Janine was lowered to the ground and one by one the others followed. Soon everyone in the room including Janine and Brenda were in the middle of a huge pantyhose swimsuit orgy. Orgasm after orgasm, climax after climax it continued late into the night until finally out of sheer exhaustion Janine passed out on Brenda’s couch.

Licking her lips as she sit in the tub slowly rubbing her sex Janine climaxed again and again as she did the night before. Then suddenly she stopped, and looked down at her body. It could not be seen, but she could feel it. Something had entered her, and was slowly filling her sex. Laying back she arched her back as it felt like she was getting ready for sex. A voice in the back of her head told her something was wrong, and she needed to stop it. Grabbing at the swimsuit with one of her hands and trying to pull on it Janine realized it was too late as it felt like she was pulling her skin off. Rubbing her legs together in the the water, and using her hands to caress her new swimsuit and sex Janine climaxed one last time so hard and so intensely that it shut down her brain. Taking advantage of this the the pantyhose on her legs and swimsuit on her body finished invading her and when she woke she was Janine no more. Getting up out of the tub, and drying off what used to be Janine walked to the phone to call what used to be Brenda and the others to set up the next party. As she talked on the phone the pantyhose and suit pulsated with excitement for what was yet to cum.