The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Japanese Schoolgirls

Tim had just arrived in Tokyo on his first business trip. He was fascinated by the country and especially the Japanese view of sexuality. They had so many fetishes, legs heels, pantyhose and schoolgirl uniforms. Tim secretly shared most of these fetishes. After he checked in his hotel room he began to watch Japanese TV shows. He was flipping through the channels when he cam on a game show. All the female contestants were in pleated short skirts, They had the camera angle low so numerous up skirt footage was shown. Tim was fascinated. There was a break segment where a group in short pleated cheerleader-type skirts danced and sang. This was also filmed in “up skit” mode, Tim could not stop watching. After a couple of hours of this Tim was really worked up. He thought about going out to one of the massage parlors or one of the local bars where the girls will jerk you off in your seat while you watch a show. Tim had studied about this before he left the states. They call this the sexy seat. Tim, however was too tired from his trip and the change of time. He took a couple sleeping pills and melatonin to help him and he was out for about 15 hours his cock throbbing all night as he dreamed of the little pleated skirts. He woke up at noon. About 3 hours before his scheduled meeting with Mr Nakamura, He put the TV back on. There were more teasing shows. This must be the “miniskirt channel” Tim thought. He got ready for his meeting.

Tim left early. He had directions in both English and Japanese, in case he needed to ask for help. He was to take the blue train into town to Mr Nakamura’s townhouse. From his studies he remembered this was called the “schoolgirl” train because it passed so many schools and colleges many senior schoolgirls and college girls and business school girls rode the train home. This was the time of the day that they were getting out of school so there were many of them on the train platform. Most of them were in uniform, even the college and business school girls wore uniforms. The uniforms were not what Tim expected. The girls were in knee-length skirts. Tim had studied on how the older Japanese girls wore miniskirt uniforms that they used to tease and control businessmen. This quickly changed. Tim’s heart began to pound and his cock began throbbing as he watched many of the girls transform themselves from modest schoolgirls to teasers. Some of the girls rolled their skirts at the waist turning them into miniskirts. Some of them had another very short uniform skirt that the pulled on under the longer skirt and then removed the longer skirt right in front of everyone. Tim watched fascinated and felt an electrical shot of lust as one of the girls smiled slyly at him.

On the train the tease continued. Some of the girls would bend over exposing their white panties and some would sit and cross their legs as their skirts rode up. Some of the girls would hook a local businessman. Tim saw one with a girl in the back. She teased him with her skirt and then teased his throbbing cock through his pants, In a few seconds he gave her a handful of yen. She then discreetly pulled out his cock and teased and jerked it. After a couple minutes he helplessly ejaculated in her hands and into her handkerchief. She laughingly smiled at him and went to sit down with the money leaving him drained as he tucked his cock back in and slumped into a seat. Another girl teased a man who could not take his eyes off of her ass. When the train stopped at the next station, she crooked her finger and he helplessly followed her, his eyes fixated on her ass as she laughingly led him away, probably to one of the small “schoolgirl” motels where she would jerk him for a nice profit. Several of these scenatrios unfolded as Tim rode the “schoolgirl” train of perhaps better to call it the “schoolgirl control” train, By the time he arrived at Mr Nakamuras he was extremely worked up and had to keep his jacket buttoned to hide hit throbbing member.

Once there, He and Mr Nakamura went over some routine business. Soon three girls in school uniforms arrived. “that my step-daughter Miko and her friends in first year of secretary school” Mr Nakamura stated “ They finish high school last year” “say hello to Mr Tim Smith” “Hi“, the girls giggled and went into the living room “H-Hello” Tim stammered. Even Though they wore the long uniforms, Tim became excited although he tried not to show it. He had been hyper-sensitized by the TV and the schoolgirls on the train. He tired to ignore the girls but they were lovely, laughing and giggling in the living room. Just then Mr Nakamura got a call. “sorry, Tim, I have urgent business, but you stay, My step-daughter and her friends entertain you until I get back. It may be several hours, please wait, they make you traditional food” With that Mr Nakamura left.

“Come watch TV with us, the girls giggled. Tim got up slowly, not wanting to expose his rock hard erection. “sit here” the step-daughter cooed and patted the middle of the sofa. Tim sat there not knowing what else to do. One of the girls flipped the TV to the “miniskirt” channel. There was an show with mini skirted police women on. Tim’s heart pounded as he watched. “We gonna change now” one of the girls exclaimed. Tim’s cock went into full throb thinking about how the girls on the train “changed”. Were they going to do the same thing? They were.

Tim went into full lust mode as the girls came out in tiny miniskirt uniforms and high heels. “We gonna dance now” the stepdaughter exclaimed. She walked over to the stereo and bending over giving full view of her white pantied behind put on the music. The girls began to dance swaying their hips, bending and showing their panties, gyrating. In the music there was an almost inaudible soft silky woman’s voice in the music “back And forth they go” it said. “little schoolgirl skirts and panties go round and round, back and forth, round and round, panties and miniskirts and schoolgirls” “panties and schoolgirls and miniskirts” Tim droned round and round, back and forth” he repeated to the voice. Tim’s eyes were glazed and he was drooling uncontrollably as he watched the girls gyrating. The step-daughter smiled at him and then all the girls began to giggle. “another One going under they laughed . The music sped up little as did the girls dance. back and forth” the voice Droned, “taking away your will” “my will” Tim repeated “pretty girls are taking away your will” “taking my will” Tim repeated. Faster the music and dance went. Panties and hips and miniskirts flashed in front of Tim “your will is gone” the voice droned, “your are under their control” “under control” Tim droned. The music stopped. Quickly Miko, the step-daughter pivoted and plopped her panty clad behind right on Top of Tim’s rock hard cock. She took his face in her hands and looked into his eyes. “You are in my control” She exclaimed. “I am in your control” Tim repeated. “Good, now get on the floor “ she ordered As she slid off of Tim’s lap. Tim dropped to the floor. “Undress down to your underwear” she ordered. Tim removed his clothes except for his white briefs. The girls laughed at him as his crock throbbed uncontrollably in the briefs which already had a large spot of pre-cum on the front. The three girls sat on the sofa.

Over the next couple of hours they had Tim worship and kiss their legs. He used his mouth to Bring each of them off through their white panties. Then one of the sat his face with her white panties and had him kiss and suck her ass while another teased his cock with her foot. They took turns doing this and using Tim as their playtoy. They then dressed Tim in a diaper and fed him bottles and teased him until he helplessly wet the diaper. This brought them a lot of giggles. They then put Tim in a clean diaper and sat him on the sofa. One girl sat on each side pulling his legs apart. Miko set the TV and sat on a small stool in front of him but so he could still see the TV in order to manipulate his dick. She put the TV on and opened his diaper, she lubricated his penis. She manipulated him in every way possible. “Watch the pretty girls” she said as the “miniskirt” channel played. “You under control, under complete control and always obey” “always obey” Tim droned back in a trance. Always obey what Japanese company tell you to do, always sign where tell you to sign” “always obey, always sign” Tim droned. “Good” Miko exclaimed “watch girls dancing as all will go to Miko” “all will to Miko” Tim repeated as she Jerked him faster. Then the other two girls put Their hands on Tim, Teasing his nipples with one hand and each of them taking one of his balls in the other.

Miko pumped his cock with one hand and with the other hand in a lubricated rubber glove stuck it up his ass to get control of this prostrate. “Cum for Miko” she ordered as her manipulation of his dick and prostrate rose to high speed and the other two manipulated his balls “Cum under Miko’s control”. She exclaimed. “under Miko’s control”Tim shouted as he shot his load high into the air. Wave after wave came until there was no more. Tim collapsed back on the sofa. Soon the girls led him to Miko’s room and re-diaper him and put him to sleep

The girls went back to the TV, Still in their miniskirt uniforms. Soon Mr Nakamura arrived home. “Where Tim?” He asked, “He finished” Miko said as she bent over showing her white panties, “Now your turn” The girls giggled as Mr Nakamura’s eyes glazed over.