The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jenn and Sarah

i. The abduction

Jennifer walked slowly back to her dispatch area. When she got back to the office, all of the other runners were out. Jennifer sat down at the table and pulled out her MCAT study guide and began immersing herself in preparation for the upcoming test. Jennifer had always wanted to be a doctor. She had already completed a degree in Chemistry with a minor in Biology and was going to become a doctor. These few facts made her feel superior to most of the uneducated people she worked with. The only thing most of her co-workers had in common was that they all loved to go drinking and smoke. These two pursuits made Jennifer distance herself from her co-workers. Drink and smoke. How could anyone do that to themselves she wondered. The only thing worse for you was to use drugs to get high. Jennifer caught herself as she was beginning to daydream. There will be enough time to correct people’s thoughts on smoking, drugs and drinking, right now I need to study for the MCAT. As Jennifer began concentrating on her studies Sarah walked in. Jennifer knew Sarah because they were both new to the organization and were still considered rookies. Sarah was fresh from High School, trying to earn enough money to pay for her first year of university. Sarah was young and naïve and Jennifer felt sorry for that some of the “professional” slackers were taking an interest in her. They would initiate her into the dark world of drinking and drugs, and before she knew it Sarah would have wasted all of her hard earned university money, and would be stuck in this dead end job smoking and drinking her life away.

The dispatch phone began ringing. Sarah answered the phone.

“Me and Jennifer” answered Sarah. “O.K., go to accounting on ground and get two carts of files for Mr. Johnson on 15. Sure no problem.”

As Sarah hung up the phone she turned to Jennifer, and not really wanting to bother her, spoke lowly.

“Jennifer, dispatch wants us to go to accounting and get some carts for Mr. Johnson.”

Jennifer marked her page and put her book down. Why would anyone be in accounting on a Sunday she wondered?

“Are you sure they said accounting Sarah?” inquired Jennifer.

“Yes I’m sure. Dispatch repeated the information twice to make sure I got the name right. ”

“Must be important if they want these files on a Sunday” commented Jennifer as they left the office.

The walk to the elevator was short, and a car came quickly to take them down the five floors to the ground floor. As the elevator passed the second floor it made a funny clicking sound. This sound did not faze the girls, but it was a new sound. The elevator began to slow at the Main floor, but it passed the Ground floor. It did not stop until the very bottom. The Sub-basement was usually only unlocked for maintenance workers, who had their shops located down here to help keep the noise from all of their machines away from the office workers above. When the doors opened both Jennifer and Sarah were not ready for greeted them. Four men with guns were waiting for them. One of the men stepped forward and with a clear and ominous voice said

“ We don’t want to hurt you. We are only here to take you to our boss. If you co-operate, you’ll do O.K., You don’t co-operate, and we make you pay. Understand?”

Both girls nodded that they understood.

“Good. I would hate to have to hurt you.”

With that he placed hand, waist and ankle cuffs on both girls. Then a piece of duct tape over their mouths to prevent screams and earplugs to drown out all sound from entering their ears. Finally a black hood was draped over their heads. The level of sensory depravation made both girls panic. Not being able to hear scared Jennifer the most.

What were these men going to do with me? Who was their boss? Why me? These questions played in Sarah’s head. The only other thought that came to mind was that this was all a big mistake, and once they realized this they would let her go.

The men loaded the girls back on to the elevator and took them to the parking garage. Two more men who had been standing by a five tonne truck met the group when the elevator doors opened. The girls were loaded in the back of the truck, laid face down on the floor and tied to the floor with rope. Once the girls were secure the truck drove away. The entire abduction had taken four minutes and was not detected by anyone. After the truck was out of the parking garage, the remaining men flipped the parking garage camera back on, turned the elevator off service and turned the dispatch phone back on. There was no trace that anything out of the ordinary had happened.

Sarah figured that had driven for about an hour before coming to a stop. She felt someone grab her roughly and pull her to her feet. She was then pulled forward until she began her restricted shuffle. She walked for what seemed like an eternity, turning left and right through what she thought was a series of hallways. When she finally stopped she felt her shackles being removed. Next the hood, earplugs and duct tape were removed. One door down the hall the same scene was taking place with Jennifer in Sarah’s place.

“Go ahead and scream or cry honey. The room is sound proof. You can beat on the door and windows all you want too honey. They are both unyielding and you will only hurt yourself.” Spoke Jennifer’s captor.

“Where am I?” Barked Jennifer.

The man raised his hand and slapped Jennifer across the face in a sharp and surgical swing inflicting the most pain for the least bruising. “Next time I won’t be as kind to you bitch.”

“Why have you taken me?” begged Jennifer

“Because the boss wanted me to and I don’t want to cross the boss.”

“Who is your boss?” inquired Jennifer.

“You will meet her soon enough.” Replied her captor.

With both girls unbound his task was completed. He spoke in what looked like a microphone attached to his lapel and the door to the room opened. After taking one last look at Jennifer he smiled and stepped through the door into the hall. The door closed with a hollow metallic click.

Jennifer looked around the room. The room was bare except for one chair, a bed and a toilet and sink. She walked over to the door and was dismayed to find that there was no handle on her side of the door. The window was set up with what looked like schoolyard wire mesh glass. Jennifer had never broken a school window, but she figured that this must be a strong type of glass or the schools wouldn’t use it. Having surveyed her cell, Jennifer lay down on the bed and resolved to not be overwhelmed by the events that had transpired today. Jennifer drifted into a deep sleep while thinking of ways to get out.

“Get up Bitch!” screamed the female voice.

Jennifer bolted upright, half in fear and half in shock. She looked over in the direction of the noise and saw a familiar face looking at her.

“Tammy? Is that you? Did they get you also?” inquired Jennifer.

“No they did not get me also. I am them you stuck up priss” seethed Tammy.

“ Why don’t you get your head out of the clouds and look around you. Do I look as pathetic as you do? You are such a twit.” Saying this felt good to Tammy. She was tired of all the looks she got from Jennifer because she smoked, partied and got laid. This was her chance at payback.

“What do mean” inquired Jennifer

“I mean that I am the reason you and Sarah are here. Sarah is here because she has the potential to make me money as a slave. You are here because you too will make me money, and because you always think that you are better than me because you are a goody two shoes.” The words that were coming from her mouth were like venom. She hoped the Jennifer was scared, because that would make her training that much sweeter.

“What do you mean I look down at you. I don’t approve of what you”

“Shut up bitch. I am the boss and you will have to learn this fast if you want to survive this without a great deal of pain.”

Tammy was almost at the end of her rope with Jennifer. Tammy spoke into her collar and two men appeared as if by magic. Jennifer looked at the men and wondered why one of them was holding a very large roll of cling-wrap.

“Set her up in the chair boy’s while I get my stuff.” Proclaimed Tammy as she exited the room.

Jennifer did not understand what was happening as the men grabbed her arms and flung her into the chair. One of the men pinned her shoulders into the seat as the other man wrapped her and the chair together. This wrapping was made easy by virtue of Jennifer not knowing what was happening to her. After a couple of minutes Jennifer was so tightly wrapped in the chair that she could not move an inch of her covered body. The men left her head and neck exposed, and triple wrapped every other inch of her body in such a way that every movement that she made tightened the cling-wrap’s hold of her.

“I am glad to see that the boy’s set you up for me” said Tammy as she returned. “You don’t mind if I smoke do you?” asked Tammy with an evil smirk on her face.

“Yes I do mind” replied Jennifer. “Do you think that we won’t be missed? My parents are going to know that I didn’t come home yet. They will start looking for me, then it will be game over for you.”

“I don’t think so honey. You have been missing for three days now, and know one has broken down my door to save you yet.”

“You’re lying. I have not been here for three days. I haven’t lost my senses. I have only been here for a few hours.”

“Actually you have been here for one day, and in the back of the truck being hauled here for two days.” Replied Tammy as she lit a Benson & Hedges Menthol. She double pumped the cigarette to ensure that it was lit, then exhaled all of her smoke into Jennifer’s face. Jennifer tried to squirm away from the thick smoke, but couldn’t due to her cling-wrap prison. " Your hood was laced with diphenltricolene. Once you had the hood on for five minutes the chemical made you drowsy and you slipped in and out of consciousness.”

Jennifer tried squirming more to get away from the thick smoke exiting Tammy’s mouth. Seeing Jennifer squirm made Tammy’s heart sing with joy. Jennifer’s reaction to the smoke would make forcing her to become a heavy smoker all the more fun. Tammy took another deep double pump off her smoke and inhaled. She exhaled into Jennifer’s face ever so slowly so that Jennifer had no choice but to breath in some of the smoke.

“Better learn to love the smell and taste of smoke bitch. You are going to be doing lots of smoking before I’m through with you.”

“I will never smoke for you or anyone.” Exclaimed Jennifer

“Your feeble attempt at defiance is amusing.” Laughed Tammy. Tammy then reached down behind Jennifer and pulled up a strange looking red ball attached to two leather straps. Before Jennifer had a chance to protest, Tammy placed the ball in Jennifer’s mouth and wrapped the straps behind her head. Once the ball gag was secured Tammy picked up a roll of duct tap and sealed Jennifer’s mouth shut.

Jennifer bucked wildly while Tammy worked on her, but her prison tightened with each move she made. Jennifer then stopped bucking as suddenly as she had started.

“I will not give her the pleasure of seeing me beaten. I know that my parents or Sarah’s parents will come rescue us. Screw her!” thought Jennifer.

Tammy grabbed Jennifer by the hair, and as if she was reading her mind she pulled out a copy of the local newspaper. The date said Wednesday and the headline spoke of Jennifer’s parents distraught that their daughter might have run away with a co-worker. Police were asking for the publics’ help, but admitted to having no usable leads to follow.

“You’ve read enough bitch. Now it is time to start wishing you had been nicer to me when worked together.”

Jennifer’s eyes widened as Tammy pulled out two corks from a black bin. Tammy carefully placed a cork in each of Jennifer’s nostrils. A soon as the corks were in place Jennifer had to work twice as hard to breath. This scared her and worried her deeply. Jennifer began to squirm and buck violently. Tammy was laughing as she placed some lengths of rubber hose to the plastic tube that was sticking out the center of the cork. One of the hoses was left hanging down Jennifer’s chest. Tammy took the other hose and placed it close to her mouth. She then took a huge double pump off of her cigarette and inhaled the large volume of smoke. Before she started to exhale, she placed the end of Jennifer’s tube in her mouth. As she exhaled the smoke from her lungs she forced Jennifer to inhale the smoke. Jennifer gagged and tried to cough, but the ball gag made it difficult for her.

“That was easy bitch. Now comes the real fun.”

Jennifer was afraid of what was to come.

Tammy took our a fresh package of Benson & Hedges Menthol and held them for Jennifer to see

“This is your brand now bitch. You are going to love the feel of Menthol smoke when I am done with you. When I am done you will beg me for cigarettes”

Jennifer’s mind raced as she tried to conjure up a plan for escape. All of her plans depended on knocking Tammy out, then getting out of the room. Jennifer was just starting to feel some small sense of hope when she noticed that Tammy had a pair of scissors in her hand. She watched as Tammy cut the filter off of a cigarette. The Tammy took the cigarette a stuffed the end into one of the tubes. Breathing became instantly harder. She tried to fight this new twist, but her cling-wrap prison was unyielding.

“Are you done struggling bitch?” inquired Tammy. “Now lets get this lit so we can smoke together.” With that Tammy took the free hose and pinched the end shut. This forced Jennifer to breathe through the tube that held the cigarette in it. Tammy flicked her lighter and slowly brought the flame to the cigarette, all the while starring into Jennifer’s eyes and enjoying the shear terror that filled her eyes. When the flame was directly in front of the cigarette, Tammy could see it get pulled closer as Jennifer breathed in, and how the flame flickered away from the end of the cigarette as Jennifer exhaled. Tammy watched the inhale exhale routine for a few seconds until she caught the pattern. After Jennifer’s next exhale Tammy brought the flame to the end of the cigarette. As Jennifer inhaled air, she was forced to ignite her cigarette. The thick unfiltered smoke assaulted her nostril and throat on the way to her lungs. She coughed, but could not catch her breath. Jennifer’s world was quickly turning dark and cloudy as her body fought for air, but received smoke instead. Once Tammy was satisfied that Jennifer’s cigarette was well lit, she unkinked the second hose. The fresh air gave some degree of relief to Jennifer, and the blackness that had begun to engulf her senses slowly retreated.

“How is it bitch. Hopefully you like it, but even if you don’t, tough shit. This is now your life. In time you will learn to love smoking anyway, but until you get hooked I will have to make sure you smoke. Without the filter to slow down the tar and nicotine, your body won’t have a fighting chance to not become addicted.”

All Jennifer could do while Tammy ranted and raved was sit on her seat and smoke. The smoke from the cigarette almost made her sick, but her common sense told her that throwing-up would only add to her agony. Her chest was sore and her nostrils hurt. Jennifer could see with each exhale that smoke was pouring from the tube without the cigarette.

Tammy smoked her cigarette the looked over at Jennifer. Jennifer had smoke pouring out of both tubes. Tammy smiled and began thinking of ways to make this better for herself.

ii Conversion.

After the first hour Jennifer had smoked five cigarettes. She was feeling very sick to her stomach and her chest ant nostrils were very sore. Every time she thought that she was done, Tammy would make her light up another cigarette. Jennifer wished that she were dreaming, and that she would wake up and her world would be normal again.

“Bitch!” shrieked Tammy. “Don’t start day dreaming on me. We still have a lot of tasty cigarettes to smoke.”

Jennifer’s heart sank. How could someone be so cruel. When she got free she would make sure that the law punished Tammy to the fullest. Jennifer started to daydream about escape, but was quickly brought back to reality as she noticed Tammy remove a long shiny object from her bag.

“Pretty isn’t it.” Exclaimed Tammy as she admired her new toy. “This is called a double holder bitch. It is designed to hold two cigarettes at once so that the smoker can receive twice the pleasure. Oh yah, it also helps to addict twice as fast.”

With that said and much to Jennifer’s dismay, Tammy cut the filter off of two Benson and Hedges. She carefully inserted the cigarettes into the holder. She then removed the cigarette stub that was burning in Jennifer’s tube.

Being free of the smoke, Jennifer tried to inhale as much clean air as she could. These breaks only happened occasionally. Usually Tammy had a replacement cigarette ready to go when she removed the stub. Jennifer watched as Tammy inserted the holder into the tube. It was a tight fit, which meant that no air would rush in between the holder and the tubing.

“Time to light you up bitch.” Remarked Tammy as flicked her lighter to life and touched the flame to the first cigarette. It burst to life instantly. Tammy moved her lighter to the second cigarette and did the same. It to burst to life. Both tips were now burning a bright and beautiful orange. " How’s it feel to be a double smoker bitch? Can you feel the nicotine entering your body, firmly entrenching itself in every cell of your body. At the rate you’re smoking it won’t take long until you can’t stop yourself from smoking. You will actually find smoking pleasurable, and very very necessary.”

Jennifer listened to Tammy and silently vowed not to become addicted to cigarettes. What she didn’t know was that her body was already getting accustomed to a to a steady input of nicotine, and that at this rate, 3 packs per day, it would only be a short matter of time before she was hopelessly hooked.

Jennifer and Tammy smoked like this for another four hours. At the end of her first session Jennifer had smoked a package and a half.

“Not a bad start Bitch. Thirty cigarettes in five hours. Pretty soon you will be smoking like a trooper all by yourself. Now I a m going to unhook you nose tubes, then your gag.”

After her bonds were removed Jennifer coughed and wheezed. Her virgin lungs had been tortured, but they had survived.

Tammy placed a pop and a straw in front of Jennifer.

“Want a drink bitch?” asked Tammy

“Yes” croaked Jennifer. After taking a few sips of pop, Jennifer got up the nerve to speak to Tammy. “Why are you doing this to me?”

“Your not going to ask me to answer the same questions over again are you Jennifer? I hate repeating myself, which makes me cranky and makes me do miserable things to the people around me

“No” whimpered Jennifer. " Why do you call me bitch?”

“ I call you bitch because you were one to me when we first met, and because you are now my property, and I have renamed you Bitch instead of Jennifer. That is enough questions from you bitch. Do you need the john before I set you up for bed.”

“Yes I do.” Replied Jennifer. She did not relish the thought that Tammy was claiming to own her, and the she would never be called by her given name again. “Can I have some privacy please” asked Jennifer.

“No you may not bitch. You are my property and I want to see my merchandise.” Barked Tammy.

“I am not your merchandise, nor will I ever submit to you or any of your sick games.” Cried Jennifer.

With one smooth motion Tammy caught Jennifer square in the jaw with her open fist. Jennifer had no chance to react, and she could feel her jaw crunch on impact. Tammy was very artful with her hit, inflicting the maximum amount of pain for the minimum effort.

“You are sorely mistaken bitch. I do own you and tomorrow you will pay dearly for this little insurrection. I will make you a smoker tomorrow if it kills you.” With that Tammy picked up Jennifer and put her on the bed. After strapping her hands and feet to the bed Tammy produced a small box.

“Nicotine patches. Designed to give a steady dose of nicotine instead of smoking to get your fix. Sounds neat doesn’t it bitch”

“Yes it does. Why don’t you try it so you can quit, loser?” cried Jennifer.

“Loser, let’s see who is free to come and go and who is strapped down to a bed for my pleasure. Oh yah, I’m in control, not you.”

Tammy lifted the box and read the directions aloud

“ Do not use with other tobacco products, don’t use when pregnant and follow recommended dosages. Well let’s see your body is full of tar and nicotine, so the first rule doesn’t really work for you. You are way to stuck up and anal for anyone to have fucked you yet, so the second rule doesn’t apply either. " The box says one patch per package smoked per day, and I think you will easily be a three pack per day smoker, so therefore three patches plus one for an error in my judgement in your abilities as a smoker, and one for good luck.

Tammy began placing the five patches on Jennifer’s torso. Each patch was placed in a location that Jennifer could not reach, and therefore could not remove over the course of the night.

“Sweet dreams bitch. See you in a couple of hours” With that Tammy turned off the light and closed the door leaving Jennifer in her tiny room absorbing nicotine and breathing in the stale smoke which hung thickly in the air.

Jennifer collapsed and let the darkness of sleep take over her mind. About an hour later, Jennifer awoke with a start. She was hot, sweaty and fidgety. Her mind raced over the past few days events, as she tried to calm herself down. Jennifer tried to figure out what Tammy meant by the comment “you are way to stuck up and anal for anyone to have fucked you yet.” What did she mean by yet? This question haunted Jennifer all night. She had fallen into the waking sleep pattern and she could no longer separate dream from reality. The only thing that was constant for her was the smell of cigarette smoke.

The lights burst to life and Tammy who seemed larger than life was standing over the bed.

“Sleep well bitch? Are you ready for another big smoking day. Today is your big day bitch. After to day you will be a smoker and you will be hooked for life.

Jennifer tried to speak but was mesmerized by the tingling sensation all over her body. Her body had the same amount of nicotine in its system as did a three pack a day, lifelong smoker. Her body was not used to this feeling and was trying to sort out the new drug that had taken over it’s cells.

Tammy removed the nicotine patches from Jennifer’s body, unlatched her and helped her go to the toilet. When Jennifer was finished Tammy helped her to the table and sat her down in her chair from the day before. She put another set of shackles on Jennifer and tightened them until she was snug.

“Have some breakfast bitch. You’ll need your strength for today.”

Jennifer was still mesmerized, but now she also felt some pain in her gut. She swallowed the food Tammy was stuffing in her mouth, but the pain in her gut had now spread all over her body. It was a crampy pain that only seemed to move around as she flexed different muscles.

Tammy noticed Jennifer flexing her body and squirming in her seat.

“That weird feeling you are experiencing, it’s a nic fit. Your body wants some nicotine”

“You’re lying. I don’t smoke and I don’t need nicotine.” Replied Jennifer.

“If you believe that after yesterdays smokefest, you’re the one lying, and you’re doing it to yourself. It will only get worse bitch, You smoked and absorbed almost seven packages of cigarettes in a very short period of time. Your body accepted this and has adapted. Now you must feed your physical craving.”

Jennifer tried to rationalize her body as Tammy lit a cigarette. The smell of the smoke sickened her, but it also made her pains feel less intense.

“I don’t buy in to that theory” retorted Jennifer.

“Suit yourself bitch, all I am saying is that the addiction has already begun.”

Tammy took the ball gag off the table and stuffed it deep into Jennifer’s mouth. She tied both straps as tight as she could, and then sealed Jennifer’s mouth with duct tape. Next Tammy inserted the corks into her nostrils. Once they were taped securely in place Tammy attached the hoses. Tammy then reached under the table and picked up what looked like a candelabrum and set it on the table.

Jennifer thought that this was weird until she saw the nicotine and tar stains on the silver. She bucked so violently that she started to bleed from the chafe spots.

Tammy smiled and set about filling the candelabrum.

“First you need to smoke your cigarettes,” said Tammy gleefully as she cut the filters off of six cigarettes. “See, if we put three cigarettes in the each side, that leaves us one empty hole on each side, plus the one in the middle.”

Tammy then reached down to the floor again and produced two cigars.

“I know how much you enjoy smoking, so I thought that I would add some cigar smoke to your routine so that you can truly enjoy all aspects of smoking.” With that said Tammy inserted the two cigars into the remaining larger holes on the candelabrum. Tammy then connected one of Jennifer’s tubes to the candelabrum.

“Ready to light up bitch?” asked Tammy with smile.

Jennifer was bleeding in several spots from bucking and had given no sign of submitting until Tammy had connected her. It was exceptionally difficult to breathe, and the aroma from all of the tobacco was starting to make Jennifer nauseous.

All Jennifer could do as Tammy flicked her lighter to life was weep. Despite her will, Jennifer was now beginning to believe that she would never leave here free from smoke.

“Don’t cry bitch, I’ll get you lit soon enough” lilted Tammy as she began lighting all six cigarettes and two cigars.

Smoke billowed out from Jennifer’s exhale tube. The volume of smoke she was exhaling even surprised Tammy. Every fourth or fifth inhale, Tammy would cover the center hole with her finger to prevent any fresh air mixing in with the smoke. Jennifer reacted to this act the first few times until her spirit was crushed and she lacked the will to fight it. Jennifer also had noticed that her cramps were gone. Could Tammy have been right? Could she now be addicted for life to nicotine, forced to submit to the beast with a cigarette when the beast called?

“Bitch, your not fighting me any more. Have you given up, lost your nerve, or do sort of like it? You don’t have to answer me bitch, I know you want to keep smoking. I even feel compelled to help you more than I already have.”

Tammy took out the stubs of Jennifer’s cigarettes and replaced them with fresh cigarettes. Tammy then lit a seventh cigarette and placed it into Jennifer’s free tube.

Jennifer moved slightly as her breathing was even more restricted, but she did not fight her situation.

“How long does it take you to smoke the cigarettes down bitch. Let’s time you and see.”

Tammy waited until Jennifer was ready for new cigarettes, then she placed them and timed Jennifer as she lit her up.

“Not too shabby bitch. It only took you three minutes to smoke six cigarettes. You body is being super loaded with nicotine, and I think that I now control your spirit.”

Jennifer moaned softly as if in reply to Tammy.

The two women sat and smoked like this for the next hour. Jennifer had smoked six packages of cigarettes and four cigars in that time. Her body was at the end of its tolerance level for nicotine. Any more nicotine and her body would revolt with uncontrollable vomiting, shaking and possibly death. When Tammy unhooked Jennifer from the candelabrum, Jennifer’s inhales did not get deeper nor did they increase. Tammy unhooked Jennifer’s ball gag and freed her mouth.

“Get some sleep bitch, you look wasted.”

With that, Tammy left Jennifer strapped to the chair as she left the room.

Jennifer collapsed and allowed blackness to cover her mind.

“Get up bitch.” Was Tammy’s gentle way of rousing Jennifer from her deep sleep. Jennifer had only slept for one hour, but that was long enough for Tammy’s purpose.

Jennifer slowly opened her eyes and tried to figure out how long she had been unconscious for. She did not feel rested, but without a watch she had no way of knowing exactly. Her body was starting to cramp again. Oh no, I am hooked thought Jennifer as she smelled Tammy’s freshly lit cigarette. The smell did not repulse her, but it was familiar.

Tammy walked over to Jennifer and changed the configuration of the chains on one of her arms. Jennifer moved her arm as soon as it was free. She could now touch her face and the table before the restraints kicked in. Jennifer did not know why Tammy had done this, but she knew that there had to be a method to her madness.

“How long was I asleep?” inquired Jennifer

“About nine hours why?” replied Tammy

“I just wanted to know. What day is it?”

“Enough questions bitch. Shut and maybe I won’t be pissed at you.”

Nine hours, that sucked. After nine hours without nicotine her body was starting to give her withdrawal symptoms.

Tammy looked over at Jennifer.

“You look like your having a nic fit bitch. Why don’t you just ask me for a smoke. I will let you have one, and I will let you smoke like normal people, you know, one at a time and with a filter.”

Jennifer said nothing as she stared into space. Her mind was going over all of her options. If I do take a cigarette she will have won and she would have beaten me into a smoker. I don’t want this, but a cigarette might make my body go back to feeling normal. If I don’t take a cigarette of my own free will she will surely hook me up again and force me to smoke. This will make my body feel normal, but I can’t keep up that pace.

“How about it bitch, do you want a smoke? Asked Tammy again.

Jennifer nodded yes, and with that Tammy got up from her chair and moved over to the chair beside Jennifer.

“Here bitch, I will teach you how to smoke with style and ferocity.” Proclaimed Tammy. “I just happen to have a carton of cigarettes and a couple of lighters for you. You will smoke two packages of Benson and Hedges Menthol every day for the rest of your life. In no time this will be enjoyable and probably not enough to satisfy your love and devotion to smoking.”

Jennifer nodded at all of the incessant babbling Tammy did.

“Hurry up, My body needs nicotine now!” cried Jennifer.

“How sweet it is to see the high and mighty fall of their pedestal.” Squealed Tammy in delight “Do as I say and you will be a sexy smoker in no time.”

Jennifer nodded her compliance and followed Tammy’s direction. The two women spent the rest of the day smoking, Tammy leading and Jennifer following.

iii Shooting Star

Jennifer got up from her seat at the table and walked over to the bed. As she sat on the edge of the bed smoking her fifth cigarette before breakfast she stared at the camera dome that was perched in the center of her room. Did anyone actually watch her or was that just a blank threat by Tammy to make sure she smoked. Jennifer gave the camera a big inhale followed by a smile and the bird.

“Thank you for being fucking late” barked Jennifer at the guard who brought in her breakfast tray.

“The boys in the control room asked me to give you this bitch” chirped the guard as he gave Jennifer a solid punch to her kidney followed by an upper cut to her jaw.

“Next time you want to flip the bird, think about who is watching.”

Jennifer lay silently on the floor as a trickle of blood flowed from hip mouth. The pain was so intense that it stole her voice, preventing her from even crying. She tried to get up, but with each effort she was greeted with more intense pain and an urge to vomit. After about forty minutes Jennifer slowly pulled herself up and sat down at the table. Her jaw ached, her kidney was on fire, and she needed a cigarette. It’s not that she wanted to smoke, but rather her body needed to get nicotine every five to ten minutes.

Tammy sat in her seat in the control room. The control room was actually a small room with a color television hooked up to the camera switching board. Tammy had three options. She could watch Sarah in her room, she could watch Jennifer in her room or she could split screen and watch small bits of both at the same time. Tammy watched Jennifer as she sucked on the cigarette and inhaled the thick blue smoke.

Tammy was pleased with her progress. In the past three days she had kidnapped two beautiful young women, turned one of them into a smoker and put the fear of God into the second one. Sarah will be sold at the auction in a couple of days, and Jennifer will so screwed up that she will actually believe that her life and being are worthless and owned by one happening chick. Tammy thought of how Jennifer would react to the thoughts of being a junkie smoker. This thought made her wet and sent warm feelings through her body. Tammy played with herself for a few minutes before she got up and took Jennifer’s new drugs to her.

“How are you bitch?” asked Tammy as she walked into Jennifer’s room. The boy’s told me about the bird. Cute thought, but probably not worth the pain was it/”

“It was worth every bit of pain just to piss them off.” Sneered Jennifer.

“Your new attitude is a little confrontational isn’t it bitch?” asked Tammy as she lit up one of her own cigarettes.

“You and all of your sick friends have made me this way. Maybe my attitude will improve if you let me go. I promise not to tell anyone about you or that you took Sarah as well as me.” Lied Jennifer.

“As tempting an offer as that is, I think I will have to decline, besides how will I know if you are still smoking?”

“I would keep smoking. I actually enjoy it now.” Replied Jennifer. She was uncertain how she had managed that lie with a straight face. Her first goal when she escaped was to have her body deprogrammed and rid of traces of her smoking.

“I see” said Tammy thoughtfully. “If you actually enjoy smoking now, you wouldn’t mind using the double holder for me so that I can see your enjoyment.”

“Love to” was Jennifer’s answer to Tammy’s request. Jennifer had been caught in her own lie, and Tammy knew it. Jennifer took her double holder and placed two cigarettes in the ends. With the style of an experienced smoker Jennifer flicked her lighter and brought both cigarettes to life. The double hit of nicotine quelled the small storm starting to rise within Jennifer’s body. As each puff of smoke began to pacify her body, Jennifer knew it was becoming harder for her body to fight back. Jennifer figured that if she didn’t escape within the next week, she would never stop smoking.

“Dreaming about leaving us bitch.”

“As a matter of fact yes.” Replied Jennifer, smoke trailing out of her mouth with each syllable she spoke.

“Have I got a treat for you then.” Replied Tammy as four guards entered the room. They grabbed Jennifer and strapped her down to her seat like they had in the past.

“See this crystal.” Asked Tammy as she held up a crystal half the size of her baby finger nail. “It doesn’t look like much, but it will definitely help you see things my way.”

“You can’t hypnotize me. My mind is to strong for that.”

“This crystal is very strong, and it will definitely work on you and your strong mind.”

Jennifer squirmed a bit, and one of the guards stuck the double holder in her mouth with two freshly lit cigarettes. As she inhaled the thick smoke, her nerves seemed to instantly calm down. This pissed her off, but knowing that there was nothing she could do about it, she was thankful it was there at stressful times like this.

Tammy produced a small pipe and held it up for Jennifer to see.

“See this pipe, it’s for you. You are going to start smoking from a pipe. I promise you that you will love it and want it. It will be so much fun for you”

Jennifer looked at the pipe and wondered why it was so small. Having no experience with illicit drugs, Jennifer never put the crystal and the pipe together.

“Are you ready for this new experience/”

“Do I have a choice?”

“No you don’t bitch.” Replied Tammy as she placed the crystal in the pipe and brought it up to Jennifer’s lips.

“Now be good and smoke this with out pissing me off and having to force you to smoke it.”

Jennifer sneered at Tammy, but did not fight the pipe being placed in between her lips. Jennifer might have fought harder if she had seen Tammy place the crystal in the pipe. Instead Jennifer thought that the pipe had tobacco in it.

Tammy flicked her lighter and brought the flame to the bowl of the pipe.

“Take a nice big drag and inhale right away.”

Jennifer did as she was told. As soon as she sucked the smoke into her lungs she knew that it was different. Jennifer coughed as the smoke went into and out of her lungs. Her mind exploded in a kaleidoscope of color and sound. Her heart began to race and she began to sweat. Intense waves of pleasure began sweeping down her body to her groin. As Jennifer went to touch her face she discovered that her extremities were tingly and responded to her thoughts with lightening speed. Jennifer was at the highest point of the trip and was receiving all the benefits of crack.

“What did you do to me?” blurted Jennifer.

“You just got your first boost from some crack. Cool feeling isn’t it.”

“Why?” quizzed Jennifer. She was now having a hard time concentrating and wished that she could just disappear.

“You looked like you needed to have a boost bitch. Besides all of my bitches get wasted. Addiction helps me keep my stable under my control. Smoking cigarettes is a start, but hard core drugs are fun for me, you and anyone else I want to share you with.”

Jennifer’s head now hung limply and rolled from side to side as her body went through the final stages of being high, and quickly and painfully sank to the dark depths of withdrawal. Sensing Jennifer’s move from high to low, Tammy lit up Jennifer’s double holder and motioned for a guard to give Jennifer drags from it while she sank to her new low. Tammy took the pipe and set it up again for Jennifer. Poor Jennifer, she has no idea how fucked she really is. This thought made Tammy smile, and made her wet.

When Tammy thought that Jennifer was in deep withdrawal pain, she offered her the pipe.

“Here bitch, open your mouth and take your pipe.”

Jennifer was torn. She wanted to be tough, but her body was in pain, her mind was screwed up and she couldn’t take. Jennifer obediently opened her mouth and sucked all the smoke into her lungs. She was about to exhale when Tammy told her to hold the smoke in as long as possible. Again Jennifer did as she was told, and did not exhale until she felt as if her lungs were going to explode. The high was even more intense, but seemed not to last as long as before. Jennifer sat and smoked crack and cigarettes for the next hour. The crack high was so strongly entrenched in Jennifer that she was now smoking the pipe by herself. When Tammy told Jennifer that she had smoked the entire stash of crack, Jennifer’s body quivered. She had lost all track of time, and her attitude had changed from combative to submissive. As she sunk deeper into withdrawal, Jennifer’s thought turned towards getting high. She did not think of escape or how much she hated Tammy, all she could think about was getting high.

Tammy let Jennifer suffer for thirty minutes. During this period Tammy helped Jennifer smoke ten cigarettes. Tammy also feigned interest and concern for Jennifer’s plight.

Tammy left and went down to the control room and watched Jennifer on her monitor. Jennifer filled her double holder and smoked like a trooper. She was getting two cigarettes down in nine drags, taking a total of three minutes. As soon as she crushed out the filters she was reloading, and relighting. Tammy was pleased to see how smoking had become a crutch for Jennifer’s crack smoking. Now she needs an even larger crutch.

“I found something for you bitch.” Mentioned Tammy as she re-entered Jennifer’s room.

“Did you find some more crack?” asked Jennifer. Her body was shaking uncontrollably, and her cigarettes only barely cut through the throbbing that was tearing apart her head.

“It’s not crack, but I think it will work.”

Jennifer’s heart sank when she heard Tammy’s answer.

“What is it Tammy?”

“I found a dime bag of heroin. I also managed to find a needle so that you can shoot up. This is it until the next shipment comes in.”

Jennifer weighed her options. She could wait and go out of her fucking mind, or she could try this new demon.

“What do I have to do?” asked Jennifer

“First thing you need to do is have a smoke. Then roll up you sleeve and wrap this belt around your arm just below your elbow.

Jennifer nodded and proceeded to light two cigarettes. After she was lit she rolled up her sleeve and placed the belt around her arm.

“Good. Now tighten the belt and pump you arm until a vein appears.”

Tammy finished cooking the heroin and filled the needle while Jennifer popped a vein. Tammy brought the needle to Jennifer and pushed the tip through her skin into a bulging vein. She pulled back on the plunger and drew some purple red blood into mix with the brownish heroin.

“Ready to shoot bitch?” asked Tammy.

“Yes” moaned Jennifer as she stared at the needle. She was transfixed at the sight of the blood and heroin mixing.

“Before I shoot you up I want you to take a monster double pump drag for me.”

As Jennifer took the monster drag for Tammy, Tammy pushed the plunger and sent the heroin coursing through Jennifer’s veins. Jennifer barely had time to exhale before the heroin hit her brain. This was excellent

iii Working Girl

Tammy sat in the control room and finished editing a tape of Jennifer’s highlights. Tammy was careful not to use shots that showed her face. She also remastered her voice so that it could not be identified. She would show a copy of the tape to Sarah, to help her start smoking and doping, and she would sell copies of the tape on the net to all of the perverts and sickos who wanted it.

Jennifer sat at her table and smoked up a storm. In the two days since Tammy had introduced her to crack cocaine, it was all that she could think about. Jennifer had given up all of her hopes and dreams and was now physiologically twisted into the drug culture. She enjoyed her new addiction and was kind of glad that Tammy had shared this with her. The only escape on her mind was the one that her beloved crack brought her. She loved smoking two or three rocks in a row and zoning out. The intense high was even better when she managed to smoke cigarettes during the rush. She could feel her body connect with the smoke in a way that she had never thought possible. The smoke was another sweet rush that she loved and needed. Jennifer was up to fifty cigarette’s a day, with no sign of slowing down.

“How are you doing bitch.” Inquired Tammy

“Just fine Tammy. Did you bring me more smokes and crack?” asked Jennifer anxiously.

“Yes I did, but we have to talk. Your addictions are running up a tab. Between your smokes, heroin and crack, you are using about $150.00 per day. That’s a habit of over $50,000.00 a year. I can’t afford to keep you going at that cost.”

“What do you mean?” asked Jennifer as she set up her crack pipe.

“You need to make some money to pay for yourself.”

As Jennifer inhaled the toxic crack smoke deeply and her state of mind changed, Tammy laid down her final phase for Jennifer’s destruction.

“I think I might have a plan that will keep you cracked and with a golden arm for a while.”

“Go ahead and tell me” was the distant reply from Jennifer. Her glazed eyes tried to focus on Tammy, then on the cigarette she was trying to light, but she was so fucked that she could barely keep her head off of her chest, and not burn herself with the cigarette.

“I think you would do very well in a porn atmosphere. Your are very pretty and you could easily make enough money to keep up your habit, or even increase all of your habits.”

“You would think of that as the only way.” Replied Jennifer in a half laugh. Her high was peaking and she didn’t care about anything including herself as long as the high kept coming.

“I will manage you and set up all of the arrangements. Your first gig, which will pay ten rocks, one dime bag and one pack of cigarettes is me.”

“Show me my payment.”

Tammy held up a bag with all of the promised goodies in it. Jennifer stared at the bag and set about putting a positive spin on her newest challenge. Sex for sale was a quick and easy way to set up herself up with what she needed. The sex was not real love, and what the fuck, it got her some rocks.

“Happy with what you see?”

“Yes.”

“Good. When we are finished you can collect and get yourself all fucked up.”

“Sounds good to me, but I want to be rocking for you. All I need is half of the crystals to use while we are fucking, and you will have the time of your life.”

Tammy felt a warm wet rush between her legs as Jennifer offered herself freely in exchange for crack. “I like your way of thinking bitch. Rock on.”

Jennifer took the rocks from Tammy and started to get her pipe ready as Tammy starting playing with her breasts. Tammy pinched Jennifer’s nipples hard between her teeth as Jennifer inhaled the toxic smoke from her pipe. The high coupled with the sexual sensations made Jennifer moan like never before. Her brain was on fire with a never before experienced feeling, and some of her brain cells were overloaded and started to short out because of it. Jennifer did not notice the death of her brain cells immediately. No one ever does, except over time. Jennifer and Tammy intertwined and had hot stoned sex for hours. Both women had a cigarette when they were finished, and Jennifer smoked some more crack. Tammy got up, put her clothes back on and looked at the stoned and spent body of Jennifer.

“Better get some rest bitch. Hopefully I can get you some work tomorrow, and you can start earning your keep around here.”

Jennifer nodded and began focusing her energy towards cooking her heroin.

Tammy smiled as she watched Jennifer from the control room. Jennifer was completely broken, and would never be the same. Tammy did some rough calculations in her head and figured that at the rate Jennifer was going she would be a drooling burnout in twelve to fifteen months. This was to bad because Jennifer was so much fun to toy with, but in this business that was life. When Jennifer outlived her usefulness she would be sold to an African warlord, or to the crew of a ship as their fuck thing, and Tammy would replace her.